Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovery [StarMech and Sigr]

"Haha no problem" Leon said happily, "You gotta thank Alex here tho. He is the one who pushed us to aid. Him and his good heart"

He approached the two royals and took a look at the mysterious trinket. "Hm, not sure what could it be, but it looks like an Aeon Crystal. Maybe Millie and Lori can help us out with this..."

Regardless of not knowing what it is, he accepted the gift, looking at the new couple and grinning. "We better go now. We wouldn't like to intrude you in your honeymoon~" He finished that bit with a wink at the two.

Waving good-bye the group headed to the Azuria.

"Ah! We ended up taking the outfits with us" Alex noticed once they were on the ship and yet scantily clad. It was weird having forgotten about something that bothered him so much when that all started. "I'm sure they don't mind, and Leon was enjoying my outfit during the party for sure. "Ahhh..." Alex stretched out, feeling a bit tense after the party. "I'm happy that we were able to help, it felt nice being on the right side and managing to get something done without a punch" he nodded.

"Maybe" Alex said, knowing that they could indeed know what was that thing, but there were other reasons to visit their friends even without an excuse. In any case, Leon knew better and would know what to do, Alex just wanted to relax and rest, as they had been quite the eventful days.

"I do not mind." Alyssa said while looking down at herself, "These clothes are a nice memory. So I want to keep them as gifts."

She seemed so happy and eager to learn after they left the ceremony. While following the concept of the the situation, there was still so much she wanted to learn. "Naima and Adham...they are marrying. I'd love to learn more about marriage. Sounds...interesting..."

While that comment was so open for Leon to playfully mock, oddly enough leon appeared very quiet after arriving back at the Azuria. without even saying good night to the others he just headed to his room. As if he was troubled by something.

"Yeah..." Alex echoed Alyssa's feeling about the outfits being treasured mementos, but he didn't expect to wear his often, that was for sure. Alyssa's mention of marriage and her natural curiosity made Alex blush, almost expecting that Leon would joke and tease him about that, but he just wandered back to his quarters without even a word. It wasn't that he was tired, or it didn't seem so in Alex's eyes, so it had to be something else. Maybe it was nosy of him, but they were friends and he didn't want to let Leon feel that he was alone, that he didn't have no one to share his troubles with when they were there.

"I'm going to check on Leon a moment" Alex commented to Alyssa, "good night" she added with a kiss, "I'll join you if able so we can wake up together" Alex said, making no promises without talking to Leon first but making his intentions known.

Going to Leon's quarters, Alex knocked on the door before entering, wanting to face Leon once more before he started to hide into himself once more. "What's going on?" he asked right away, knowing that there had to be something odd happening. "You seemed fine and happy since last night and now... you know you can trust us, right?" he said, getting closer.

"...." Leon did not answer, but didn't stop him from coming in. All he was doing was sitting on the edge of his bed, showing his back towards the boy. On his hand he held what seemed like a red scarf. On the other, some weird disc with an aeon crystal shard installed in it.

He stood quiet, not even facing Alex as he just pressed a small bit on the disc. It had been one of many times he had, not like his enw friend would know. Regardless, the crystal shard started to glow, emitting a small beam of light which later parted into a screen; The holographic screen that manifested showed what appeared to be a recording. Alex could recognize Leon, looking slightly younger than he did now.

"Heh, seriously? We're doing this now." Said the younger Leon, snickering while he rolled his eyes. A new vocie came from off-screen, one our hero did not recognize. It was soft but at the same time filled with excitement.

"Come on, Leon. T-this is what explorers do, right? Besides, I thought you always loved to hear the sound of your own voice. Now you'll actually have the chance without looking like a jerk. Which by the way, that's most of the time?" The voice joked, this just made Past Leon laugh more.

"Alright alright. Let's do this. Professionally tho." He said

"Heh, yeah right."

Past Leon coughed before taking a more serious pose and expression, that did not last very long. "This is explorer and salvager extraordinaire Leon Burakkao here at never before found tomb of what seems to be linked to the Aeon civilisation, all the way here at Viridi Peaks. Who knows what could lie in there. Riches? Danger? Knowledge? More reaches!?"

Another snicker could be heard after.

"But really. Finding this place was no easy task. Hence why I really shouldn't be the one who should be on screen gimmiethat!" The younger leon lunged at the device's camera and managed to snag it for him as the person nervously protested. The view shifted, leaving Leon on screen and revealing the source of the other voice....

Now Alex saw a young man around Alex's age and of silver white hair, purple eyes and a slightly pale but still healthy skin. He seemed to be wearing a brown vest and a white shirt underneath, as well as the same scarf Leon was currently holding at the moment.

The man immediately blushed as the camera was on him. "H-hey, Leon. You know I'm not really comfortable with you recording me l-like this." He said, trying to shy his eyes away.

"Heh, you seem pretty okay when I had it on while we were in bed~."

"L-LEON!!!" The young man exclaimed, his face now fully red. Leon could be heard laughing out loud offscreen.

"Okay okay, i know you're shy. But come on, Nero, I can just go on about this newfound tomb when it was /you/ who found it! I barely did anything myself!"

Leon sneaked his face from the side of the screen, pointing the camera at himself, then at Nero as he spoke. "Now this guy, THIS guy, this is the explorer that made it all happen. Staying up late researching those maps. Identifying the right glyphs that lead us here. We probably would have still been busy looking at those unsalvageable placed if it weren't for him!"

Nero chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Aww, it w-wasn't all me. I'd probably would have stumbled and fall if it weren't for your field experience. How about we share the screen on this?"

Leon seemed to agreed as he appeared into focus again, putting his arm around the white-haired boy for a hug as he kept pointing the camera at them. "Okay then. This is our recording to mark our first discovery ever on our own. Free of all those bad times and bad folks. This is the beginning of /our/ adventure! And this time the winds are totally going on our direction!"

"Now that's an inspiring way to put it." Nero replied.

The video seemed to last longer, but the Leon in the present simply cut the feed...

Without looking back at Alex, he chuckled, but didn't seem like his usual laughs filled with energy and humor. This more appeared to be one that was holding back strong emotions.

"He was naive at time...and embarrassed easily..." Leon said, "Still, he was always to go the extra mile if it meant to help or make someone happy...he always brought up the nicest side of him...heh...I guess he had a lot in common with you..."

His hand left the scarf, which was now just laying on the bed, and was brought upon his face. With the moonlight shinning upon them, Alex could see something that shined on his face. It didn't take long to realize it was a a soft stream of tears rolling down...

"Every crazy situation we got...he'd sometimes argue against it, or accept it right away. And everytime the day ended with that cheerful smile of his..." Leon said, his voice now much weaker, "But of course our past had to caught up with us eventually...taking that cheerful smile away of me forever.....I...I promised myself it'd just be me from that moment on...I knew Millie and Lori would still try to call me, but overall, be clear to myself that I should just stay alone...safe.....hehe...but here I am...with you and Alyssa...and things start all over again..."

((Who says a lewd story of adventure cannot have Feels? Doesn't matter cause it's Feels Time!))

Alex looked at the wordless Leon, but before he could ask him anything, he used a gadget to show some kind of recording from the past. In those images he could see a younger Leon, but that wasn't the only different thing on him. The Leon of the images looked happier than ever, sure, he had his attitude, but his smiles were honest, full, never a hint of doubt or rejection in them. Alex couldn't see who was the one recording for a while, until Leon pulled him into sight, making Alex stifle a gasp. They didn't look like each other that much, the skin being the most notorious difference, but the boy in the images and him still shared age and hair color. That young Leon teased him, forced him to blush and made clear that they shared more than a mission or a friendship.

Once the images were cut, Alex's eyes returned to the present Leon, never seen him so sad, so defeated, so empty. He talked about the things Nero and him had in common, making clear that he was dead, something that heavily weighted in Leon, making him cry his eyes out something Alex thought he would never see. It was understandable, of course, what would happen to him if he lost Leon, if he lost Alyssa? Just the thought of it made a knot in his throat. Leon having those feelings, that pain bottled inside, hidden from them... he ended up exploding.

As Leon started to talk about how their past caught up with them, how he tried to pull himself out of the world after the pain suffered, Alex couldn't help but remember his own father, confining himself to that small lighthouse after Alex's mother died. What wonders did he see before that? Where had he found mother? What did he miss by isolating himself to the day of his death? Alex just shook his head, sat besides Leon on the bed and hugged him from the side tightly, without a word during minutes.

"I'm sure that I'd have liked Nero, he seemed to be a nice guy" Alex started saying. "And you say he had a lot in common with me, so listen" he broke the embrace, looking at Leon straight at the face. "I can't completely understand how you feel, but I have lived in a small lighthouse alone with my father for all my life until he died and then I met Alyssa and you" Alex started. "For all the books on that place, I never thought the world could be such a big and interesting place, full of wonderful people to met, full of laughter, awe and love" Alex continued. "Now that I have Alyssa, now that I have you, I can understand the fear of losing someone you love so much but..." he paused. "Would have Nero wanted for you to isolate yourself in the Azuria forever? Would have he wanted you to be alone in fear of meeting someone you could lose?" he asked, knowing what Nero's answer would be if it was anything like him.

"You can mourn his loss, you should cry him to your hearts content and curse the day that took him from you. Don't keep it hidden" Alex continued. "But please, don't grow cold and distant. Don't hide. Don't push us away" Alex was starting to cry as well, seeing his friend in pain. "You two were happy, treasure that and allow yourself to be happy again" he begged with crying eyes. "We'll fight past, present and future. We'll struggle by your side. And when the day ends and we are back here, back home, we'll smile, laugh and love" he promised, sinking himself into another hug with the taller more muscular man.

Leon just let it happen. The talk, the hug. Everything. He placed his arms around Alex as he felt his sadness pass away. "Heh...I guess he wouldn't like to see me like a wreck, I guess...."

He kept the boy close. He needed this. Someone to stay with him and let him express his feelings.

"I just miss him a lot...but don't get me wrong. I don't think of you and Alyssa as just replacements, ok?" Leon said while looking straight at him. The tall man dries his tears with his hand before leaning close. "And right now. I'm just happy that you are here, Alex..."

Without letting his say a thing, Leon presses his lips against his, embracing him into a kiss as her arms caressed his body. He needed to feel good, and now he was not going to force himself back...

It seemed that, even if slowly, Alex's words and feelings were reaching Leon. Nero may no longer be with him, he couldn't make sure Leon moved forward, but Alex could do instead of him. He smiled, glad that Leon didn't see them as replacements though, as they were his friends, his companions, his partners.

"I'mmmmph-" Alex wanted to say that he was glad as well, but Leon's kiss didn't allow for a word. He was more eager, hungrier than ever, an unyielding passion on those manly lips of his that sought refuge in Alex's softer ones. On one hand he didn't want Leon to do anything silly, he didn't want him to hurry in his desires to move forward and close his injuries in a sloppy way, but on the other hand he didn't want to hurt Leon by rejecting him, so he fell into the man's passionate kiss with abandon.

"Ah- Leon..." he moaned softly as soon as he recovered the ability to talk. "I love you..." he mumbled, completely flushed. He had already said it to Alyssa, and it was completely true and honest even if he didn't know the implications of it for the girl, but he did also love Leon as well. Alex didn't know how rare that could be in the outside world, or even if such a thing could be possible or fair for the three of them, but he didn't want to hide his feelings, he craved for an honest life.

Those three words seemed to just fuel Leon's desire even more. His kisses continued, trailing down his neck as his hands caressed his body. His weight pushed him against the tall man's bed.

"Why you have...to be..so goddamn adorable?" He said, each line after another kiss. His hands were already trying to undress the younger boy, starting by lifting his shirt and letting his hand caressed across his chest. The other was struggling to get his belt undone.

"I need this...please..." Leon said before another kiss on the lips.

"Leon-ah! Please..." Alex gasped under Leon's passionate assault. His weight felt wonderful and comfy, his hands were everywhere touching him, Leon's kisses forcing soft moans and grunts out of him. "Leon, are you sure this-oh! not there.... the moment to..." Alex tried to resist a bit, thinking that maybe Leon was just trying to drown his pain in sex, not wanting to face it. "Are you sure of this?" Alex asked weakly, not managing to find the courage to do much more. After all they both were feeling good but... after Leon's tears, after what just happened, it was hard for Alex to focus.

Leon continued his assault despite Alex's protests, his fingers tenaciously rubbing against the boy's nipples while his other hand continued to try and undo his lower clothing. All while continuing his kisses along his neck and later on his chest once Alex's top wear was out of the way.

At least before the last bit in which he stopped his ministrations to look at him directly. He could see the lust and passion in Leon's eyes, but also a desire of love. the tears dry and no longer flowing.

"As I said..I don't want it to look like I'm just using you as a replacement...as a way to just fill my sadness. So...if you don't want this I'll stop." Leon said with a very sincere tone of voice, "But I /do/ want this. I want /you/...and I want you to feel as happy as you can be...."

Alex squirmed under Leon's passionate attentions, his merciless fingers had removed his top long ago and now teased his nipples into an aching hardness that asked for more. The older man's clumsy attempts finally gave fruit, as the rest of Alex's clothes gave up, ending bunched on the ground. Leon came suddenly to a stop, looking at Alex directly while the vulnerable and naked body of the boy rested on the bed. His doubts and lack of focus had him still soft, his member dangling shy between his dark thighs.

As Alex looked into Leon's eyes he was able to see something she didn't see before. He could see a fire as always, but also a brightness, a sense of freedom Alex couldn't find in Leon before that. "Leon?" he asked, looking at his face now clear of tears. Leon was honest, he gave Alex a way out, but also insisted in how much he wanted him, how happy he wanted to make him. "I welcome this Leon, the truest one..." Alex muttered, glad that he could see the man starting to get free of his shackles.

"Do it, teach me, slow please..." Alex mumbled, laying on the bed.

Leon nodded before continuing his actions on Alex. Licking the boy's nipples softly before kissing down his torso, towards his crotch area. His hand was already on the white haired teen's cock, stroking slowly in order to get it really hard.

Reaching it with his face, he wasted no time on taking it into his mouth. "Mmm..." He was pretty good, just a few licks and blows took for Alex to get fully hardened. Leon did not want him to cum, but rather to hold it, to make this lovemaking longer.

After a while, he pulled away, knowing Alex'd question it. However he did not make him wait more, as he just simply needed the chance to undress himself. Now, the two were naked as the day they were born. Flipping Alex over, the man climber on top of him, his heated bodies really close to eachother, and his hand gripped on the boy's penis once more before stroking. Leon's kissed now focused on Alex's shoulders and back, never stopping his assault on the young teen.

"Alex..." Leon muttered in between heavy breaths. One could easily tell the desire in his tone of voice. Bringing his free hand to his mouth he coated it with his saliva, then brought it down near the boy's rear before pushing a finger inside slowly, similarly to how he did back on the showers that one time.

Alex tried to look at Leon travel down his torso, but he couldn't help averting his eyes now and then, flushed at the attentions he was getting. Alex felt himself grow in Leon's hands, his touch bringing life to the bashful member now that he was sure that the taller man was fine and didn't just seek a hurried relief. It was on his mouth though when Alex felt harden, surprised by how devoted Leon was being. It wasn't like the man was a selfish lover, but usually Alex would be the one crawling all around his muscular body while this time he just twitched at Leon's mercy. "Ah, yes..." Alex's hands caressed that unruly dark hair, as wild as its owner. He felt the temptation of taking matters into his own hands, and start to thrust his hips, but managed to resist it, his hands finding occupation on his own nipples.

"Oh, I wasn't close yet..." Alex protested weakly, as he had been getting better and better on holding his seed, but soon saw that Leon needed a moment to get naked. It was true that paying too much mouth service without rest made you jaw ache, that far he knew, so he waited while his breathing got steadier, shining member aching and twitching for attention. "Wha-ah!" Alex was easily turned around by the taller man, ending on the bed in all fours, his lower parts shamefully exposed while his mast swinged up and down. "Oh, there..." Alex welcomed Leon's bigger, heavier body close to his, covering him with a warmth that made him feel safe as he shook with every kiss, each caress.

As Leon reached around for his member once more, Alex pleasured shook in his firm but gentle grip. "I should... let me..." he wanted to help, to bring Leon pleasure, but the man seemed insistent on keeping Alex excited, his heat building up for that something special he was supposed to learn. Feeling the strangely deep pleasure of a finger opening its way on his backside, Alex trembled, almost falling flat on the bed. His arms and knees rattled as a jolt went up his spine, feeling the known but still odd caress of Leon in his ass. "Ah, that's..." Alex quivered, his member letting a couple of drops escape from the tip, more clear than milky. "So weird, so good..." Alex found himself moving his hips in pursue of Leon's hand, wanting more, craving more.

Leon's actions continued. In and out, moving his finger and pleasuring the boy's prostate. Each few thrusts and movements were followed by him pulling out and slobbering his finger and then Alex's hole a bit more. Coating it in his saliva, making each following fingering easier to push in.

His kisses did not stop either, accompanied as well by sensual licks on his back. Alex could feel leon's throbbing rod pressing near his thigh. Hot and eager, aching for release. But the tall man continued to focus in pleasuring him, stroking and fingering.

That is until in his heavy breathing, Leon spoke. "Alex...there's...something more we can do but...it's gonna be...rough at first...Do you want it?"

From the corner of his eye, Alex could see that Leon reached for something on the side of the bed. A very mall cylindrical container; Some kind of lube product.

Alex arched his back, continuously caressed by Leon's lewd tongue, seemingly determined to mark Alex and explore every crevice, every opportunity to make the boy shiver under his attentions. It was a bit unfair being served like that, but Alex didn't have the strength to resist, to protest, moans and gasps being the only things he could utter every time he dared to open his mouth. "Leon, if you..." Alex trembled. "You keep this, I'll end-" his speech cut short, as a fingering made him sharply breath in, gasping then in rapid hisses. "I'll cum alone..." he warned, wanting to share the moment with Leon. It wasn't as they had to cum at the same time, but he knew that an orgasm like the one Leon was seemingly pushing on him would leave him weak in the legs and too tired to do much else that didn't involve letting Leon fuck his mouth.

It seemed that Alex's plea had worked, as Leon gave him rest, allowing the boy to regain some of his composure, still shivering as he felt the aftershocks of Leon's assault back there, the lingering feeling of the grip around his cock. Leon finally spoke of that something more they could do, that something that he didn't want to reveal before, now it was the time. "R-Rough?" Alex muttered, still in all fours, looking back over his shoulder, wanting to make eye contact with Leon. The eyes of the boy didn't went for Leon's eyes though, unable to avoid looking at his hard unattended cock, the reality of what was going to happen starting to dawn into his mind.

If that was some kind of lube, and Leon had already been fingering him without it, that only meant that he wanted to get something bigger in, something that could feel rough in his own words. "Oh fuck..." Alex mumbled, equal parts excited and scared. The explorer in him wanted to try it, wanted to feel Leon inside, to pleasure him as Alyssa pleasured him, wondering how it could feel, but Leon's sizeable member made him shiver in fearsome anticipation. "Yes please!" Alex begged, surprising even himself with how eager that sounded, flushing red.

Leon was taken by surprise by the eagerness of Alex, his member throbbing when it happened. "R-right..."

Applied the tube of lube upon his hardened member, he then coated some upon Alex's hole before positioning himself behind him.

"Are you ready? It will get good, I promise..." He whispered in lust. His hips moved forward and while with some difficulty, he pushed his rod inside him.

"Ngh..." Leon grunted, "S-so tight..."

Indeed it was, Alex's ass keeping his member tight and hot as he gave the first push deeper, pounding the young boy's butt real good.

"Ah! It's cold!" Alex protested, shivering to the touch of Leon's lubed hand on his twitching ass, shivering at the contrast of warmth and cold in such a sensitive spot. "I'm as ready as I can be... I'm sure that you'll be gentle..." the boy cooed, breathing in anticipation of the sensation that threatened to overcome him. Just the girth of Leon's tip when it slipped in was making him tremble and gasp. "Oh fuck it's crazy..." he hissed, making an effort to relax and keep being in all fours without falling. "I know it's big but- ah, it feels enormous, and it's still- ugh" Alex clenched at the bed sheets with his hands, crumpling them.

As Leon deepened in his efforts, a new and strange pleasure soaked Alex's body. It wasn't better of worse than his earlier ventures in that wonderful world of sex, but it was wildly different, deeper, pulsing. It was hard to pinpoint where the pleasure came from, as it seemed to originate in all his lower body, a heat that was born from below his nipples to the muscles on his thighs, a warmth that spread from their connection. But he would be lying if it wasn't painful as well. It was a dull, numbing pain, easier to be handled by the adventurous boy than an injury from a fight, but it was still there, and the intimate nature of it made it ever present, important.

"Ah, Leon, slow please..." he begged, not wanting him to stop or be disappointed, but also feeling terribly vulnerable. "It's... it's good but please..." Alex pleaded. "Be gentle..." he sobbed, holding his upper body on one arm as the other reached back for Leon, wanting to hold his arm, to touch him back.

"I-I'll...I'll be gentle." Leon said in-between a loud groan. The tightness felt amazing around his cock. His whole body quivering with pleasure and the sight of the vulnerable Alex, trembling as well, caused him to get more and more excited.

Leon moved his hips slowly, in and out, in and out. His hand held on to Alex's hips, keeping him steady and he thrusted into his cute little butt. The tall man couldn't contain his gruff groans and grunts, which just added to the lust in the air.

"F-fuck...Alex...I-it's amazing..." He said as his motions continued.

Even if slow, Leon's steady thrusting send wave after wave of heat, pulsing from his groin up his spine, making Alex feel like he was melting on his hands. Leon's sturdy sex felt enormous inside him, making pain be unavoidably intertwine with pleasure, making a gasping mess out of the smaller boy. Slowly but surely and thanks to Leon's restrain, pain started to lose the fight, and the only signals that started to reach Alex's brain were ones of pleasure, of sharing a moment with his beloved friend.

"Ah... Leon..." Alex moaned his name, the dark skin shivering with newfound sensations. His upper body was growing weaker and weaker, and if at the beginning Alex was holding himself with his hands, now his torso was bent down, face hidden in his arms as only his elbows and forearms kept him away from ending prone. His lower half wasn't doing any better, his knees weak and turned into jelly, depending more and more on Leon's strong grip to keep himself in a semblance of all fours. It was odd, as the pleasure wasn't as draining or weakening when it depended of his cock, but with this new source of sensations on his back, Alex felt more and more out of control.

"I can't... my strength..." Alex flopped down on the bed, ending gasping prone. "Keep... doing it" he said, managing to open her legs wide, his chubby cock trapped between his body and the bed. "I like it... but I feel so weak in your hands..." he confessed, his body acting like a puppet with the strings cut. Maybe with practice he could ride Leon like Alyssa rode him, but at the moment all he could manage was just relax and let the more experienced man teach him this new pleasure.

Leon had a hard time responding. His mind was a hot haze as the continuous pleasure invaded his body. Each thrusts against the young boy's hole felt fantastic; Adding to his enticing moans every time he did. It was simply too delightful to stop.

However, the man did notice Alex's having difficulty with keeping his pose. "It..feels good doesn't it?" Leon said, "But I guess..you'd get tired easily on your first time..."

He changed his position just slightly. Still pounding the boy from behind, but now putting more of his wight on him against the bed. Now Alex continued to receive his dick, but was now with his chest and front body resting on the mattress, adding a sturdier base for him to stay on with less strenuous energy wasting on keeping himself on all fours.

"F-fuck...it's....amazing.." Leon moaned, his hips moving a bit faster but not as much to cause pain.

"So good... so different..." Alex moaned against the mattress, trying to answer Leon between moans of pleasure. The change of position helped Alex to relax, not having to be tense holding his body, allowing himself to rest there and just be pounded by the muscular man, so he was more and more welcoming of his hard member, his increased pace. "It's crazy-ah... so weird and warm and-" Alex grasped the sheets, his toes wriggled, it was fantastic and yet draining, pleasurable yet had a hint of pain, somewhat forceful but loving all the same. The boy couldn't quite wrap his head around what he was feeling.

"Leon, please..." Alex mumbled, drooling on the mattress a bit. "Get closer, kiss me..." the boy begged, feeling vulnerable. Alex was so exposed, so weirded out that craved for a show of affection, a gesture of tenderness from the older man. "Cover me with your warm body, come and kiss me" he pleaded between gasps and grunts, hoping for Leon to listen as the taller man would have no trouble to keep plunging him deeper and deeper and in the meantime kiss his tender lips, make Alex feel his muscular chest on his lean back.

Leon's whole body quivered at his pleading. No wasting time, he leaned against Alex, his body pressed against the hot dark skin, and quickly close the gap between their lips in a hungry and passionate kiss.

his thrusting did not paused, pushing and and out with a great rhythm. Leon's hands took the chance to sneak under Alex's body to caress and travel down his chest; Eventually reaching the hardened rod rubbing against the sheets and grab it, stroking while still pounding the boy.

"Ah! Yes, kiss mfff-" Alex's moaning demands were soon met with Leon's strong and loving lips against his, the tongue of the taller man entering his mouth as his cock was plunging deeper and faster on his ass. Being attacked at both ends made Alex lose himself in that warmth, pushing himself up towards that strong body. Leaving such an opening served for Leon to reach around for his cock, throbbing and dripping, making Alex yelp as he grasped it. "Oh fuck Leon... ah..." Alex sighed, drooling against Leon's face.

"I want- ah, Leon wait..." he begged, having to use all his remaining strength to turn around, Leon's dick still inside him. Alex's legs dangled to the sides, while his cock flopped against his abdomen. "I want you to look at me when I cum..." he confessed, using that brief respite. The recent experience has served him to be more open about showing himself, not being shy about what he wanted, so even with his worked up breath, he managed to make his voice heard.

"I'm close, I think..." Alex said, that experience something new for him. His hands reached for Leon's face, pulling him in for a kiss, an embrace, while the taller man resumed his fucking of the boy.

Leon was happy to proceed with his needs. His rod popping out temporally while he flipped himself over, now with his back against the bed while his throbbing cock pointed up to his chest. The man embraced Alex into a kiss once more before pushing his rod back inside, their bodies trembling together.

The movements became a bit harder, a bit faster. The bed underneath them shook relentlessly. Leon's pressed body caused Alex's dick to get rubbed while the tall man continued his pounding. More and more, he was bringing him closer to climax. And by the looks of it, so was the traveling captain.

"A-alex..." Leon said after breaking the kiss, his heavy breathing and groans continuing everytime. "I'm...I can't hold on...I need to....."

Back
Top Bottom