Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kan set it aside. He appreciated the offer, he really did. But it didn't feel right. He had lost his tongue and he accepted that. But just to stick something else in it's place like you were replacing a broken part to some machine didn't feel right. He knew it would never feel like he was actually speaking with his own tongue if he used it. He gave Mira a hug and handed her a note he had just written, explaining that he was very glad she was better but had to get home, and hoped she understood that he never would have actually hurt her, and earlier was just training.
the doctors wanted to keep her overnight for observation. While they thought she was asleep they nurses talked outside her room. They talked about the sick girl, the freak, and the wash up who had gotten into the finals by accident, and shouldn't have made it depending on which nurses were outside.
-----------------------------
She dodged and tried to avoid the traps as they came at her, but soon Haruki's instructor found herself caught and struggling to find an escape from the sand. Then she stopped as she saw the puppets. She grinned and just before they reached her she suddenly turned into a statue made of sand and started to collapse. Then their was the sound of a boot pushing sand and something struck her in the back of the head, and something was stuck to her hair and her instructor landed outside the sand trap.
"No you should surrender kid. That was good run it really was, but, if you haven't noticed, you're covered in paper bombs." Every time she had touched her she had planted one, but in the dark, even in the moon light it would have been hard to tell because she used black paper. One of those was not stuck to the back of her head, and tampering might set them off. "There also now stuck into your puppets thinks to my kunai. But, the purpose of this isn't for one of s to win or loose it was to test your puppet control. So do you want to see who wins this, or do you want to learn something new?"

Soon everything exploded as she jumped back a bit, her skin cracking before pieces started to fall. " paper bombs are so stupid. Is that it already?" She asked as she moved her fingers and the puppets came back up again, " you think a small blast will destroy them jeez your stupid tricks...." sending the puppets to attack again, and making a clone when she doesnt notice. Haruki crossed her arms, "I control the sand so my puppets aren't stuck"

"They are exactily like my mother". Mira said to Cocco
"Then leave. Take Kan with you, he can learn how to talk with his mind. Humans are holding you back, partly out of fear your healing side is there made up rules. And each village is different". The fairy from earlier said. All it takes is someone from where we come from to do a reverse summons and you are brought to them, few humans have gone there but if you have promotion to train there you can come back home".

There was a knock on the door and when it opened a face appeared, Kai.
"Hey Mira. I heard what happened and thought I would come to check up on you." He came over and sat down in a chair. "I heard about what your master wants to do to. You know, it's your choice weather to continue with the exams or not?"
-------------
She groaned ad shook her head. "You're a moron kid if you think I'm that stupid." She motioned with her fingers and the bombs exploded in a brilliant blast of blue chakra that did minor damage to the puppet, but more importantly blasted away the chakra strings connecting them to her. "I Have a lot more tricks than that up my sleeve. Your good kid but don't let your head get to big if you think you can take me out with just the puppets you've got. Now why don't we stop this and I can actually teach you something." She did not sound amused. Indeed she was hoping Haruki wasn't so stubborn and would think it threw enough to know she couldn't really beat her own instructor, not the way she fought.

She started to laugh flicking her wrists as the strings appeared again and her puppets stood, " ok then whatever...release..." she put her hands together and the sand disappeared as she stretched her arms then released again as everything else was gone. "So what then?" Asking with crossed arms.

"No one has said anything to me. It's been all outside the door. You do something because there kids bully you into it for months and your the only one who gets the bad repturtation. The way my parents generation talk ad act anyone would think I was a Jinkuri. First I heard that throw. So what happened in your exam?" Mira said.

"What?" After she explained why she hadn't heard he had no idea what she was talking about with bully's and how her parents talk. "My exam went fine, you know your instructor can't stop you from continuing."
---------------------------
"You really shouldn't be laughing considering how many paper bombs you have on you kid. She released the tamper switch on the bombs and pulled them off, the one stuck on her head taking some hair with it, and returned them to her belt. "You need to use this a little more when you fight though." She tapped her head "Now what I am about to show you will get us both in a lot of trouble if anyone in our village learns I showed you this. Still want to learn it?"

" God why do you think I'm stupid, that was a clone..." yawning with a stretch, " well I mean your the one that took me here, I guess...what is it then, I wanna be stronger than anyone...and why the hell did you pick me? Are you saying you got a thing for me?" She asked with a little wink, " don't really care though..." deciding to joke and back away if she would hit her.

"What the heigh ups says goes, someone our level rarely gets listened to, unless you are an Uchia". Mira said. "If they listened it would be rare. Not saying no one would listen throw, so who did you go up against?" She added wanting to know more about his exam. After all Kai saw there exam and they didn't get to see his.

He shook his head at her. "You're not listening Mira. Your instructor can tell you your not going to complete but he can't pull you from the exams. So, if you want to you can still compete He can tell you not to or that he doesn't want you to but he cant actually stop you."
-------------
Her instructor grabbed her and planted a kiss on her lips. Only to come away holding another piece of paper she had somehow stuck on her at some point. "You're cute kid but I never date my students, it's unprofessional. I didn't pick you because I have thing for you, I picked you because it's a puppet thing, and you do puppets. So i'm going to show you." She made a rapid hand sign, "This." Se struck her hands, palms out. Her fingers gripped at the dirt and as she began to pull them away the ground started to shake and they suddenly began to rise as a gigantic stone spider began to come out of the ground, her instructor chakra strings going to the head and body and hen it had finally emerged from the ground they were standing above the trees on a massive stone violin spider.

Soon her eyes widened as she was red with blush, "bu-bu-bu-bullshit..." she simply said as her heart was throbbing and she was confused already. Before losing her balance a bit as she looked to see it. " what the actual fuck....you can do puppet stuff too and controlling this damn thing..."

"So they have the power to say when they think we are ready to go into the exam or not, they can tell us to drop out once it has started but don't have the power to stop us if we carried on. That's so messed up. Doesn't make much sense. You would think if they have the power to put someone in an exam they would have the power to stop them if they think they have made a mistake". Mira said trying to get her head around the messed up rule. "Who comes up with this confusing rules?"

"Mira," he said, sounding a little frustrated. "No one cares, just stop over analyzing it and take it as it is. So, are you going to continue in the final rounds or not? If you sre you'll need to train and I know someone who can help you out."
-------------------------------------
"Lets just say I did a lot of time teaching myself things at your age." She worked her fingers and put the spider through its paces, going back and forth up and down side to side. The wholw time the chakra strings comimg dowm to the spider were so strong they were visable. "Is it the spider that has you excited or are you still thinking about that kiss? I always thought it would be you and Riu, never guessed that you had a thing for me." She lowered her hands and the spiders abdomen came down and rest on the ground. "How did you like it?" She asked in a way that kafe it uncertain if she meant the spider or the kiss.

"Hey! I never said anything about that!! And riu?!?! I mean...I don't think she's even into girls or even if she was not me..." as her face got a bit redder. " and your not even teaching me anything new more like showing what else I should control..." trying to change the subject a bit, " hell I bet she hates me after I did that one thing. She huffed and crossed her arms, " its cool as a final weapon sort of thing but I'm not really impressed but I like spiders...." she shrugged as she jumped down looking away from her. " quit with your weird fantasy of me and her too.."

"Good, get up and get dressed then. You have training to do." He stood up and drew the certain across the room.

--------------
"So you were still thinking about it." She smirked at the comment on the spider, but it was a littke indignant. "Why don't you try to control this thing and thwn tell me what you think of my trick. She relaesed her strings and it fell down with a boom and a shake. "Maybe she isn't into girls but you two act like s couple, have you ever actually asked her?"

" well there's really no point to ask if she wasn't into girls...jeez and what the hell do you even mean acting like a couple....why don't you ask her yourself...." rolling her eyes as she jumped up as it crashed down then landed on it again, " dropping it like that?! Jerk..." as she commented, focusing as she put both her hands on it's back and the strings started to appear.

Mira went and got dressed, after pulling her hair back. Then stepped out from the curtains. "Cocco come here befoure someone falls over you". She said to the dog who was doing a combat crawl, now sulking next to her.

"They have already checked you out so lets get going. I want you to meet someone." Kai said. Once out if the hospital he led her to a small home outside of town inside the forest. It was a simple structure, unassuming. Kai knocked. "Its Kai, Im here with my friend."
"Send her in," said an old mans voice. Inside was a white bearded old man, slightly bent with age making tea over a woodstove.

"Its your love life kid, you can be hot for teacher or hot for your squad mate or whatever angle you want to work." Said her instructor, then she kneeled down and used chakara to grip the spider with her hands. The moment Haruki's threads caught it the spider let out a loud insectoid cherp and began move around wildly. Bucking and shaking and trying to throw them off the best it could. "Did I mention thst this isnt a puppet, its alive." Her instructor shouted.

Mira bent down to put a rope on Cocco. She needed to make sure she didn't run or jump up other wise it would take her longer to heal. She followed at a slower pace to her dog got the message to walk carefully.
Mira stood in the door way with the rope in her hand. She knew not everyone liked animals in there home so she wasn't sure if Cocco was aloud in or had to wait outside.

"Sh-shut up..." she whines a bit as she starts to loose her balance from the spider moving, " no!! You didnt!!" She tells at her as she tries to stand up, pulling the threads up a bit, " stop!!" She started to tell at it, using the strings to hold herself and stop falling as she tries to calm it down a bit, " your holding a good puppet master here you know!!"

"Well come in, don't keep an old man waiting, take a seat," he gestured to a cushion on the floor in front of a table.
--------------
"This thing is just a big dumb spider Haruki. You're not supposed to be friends with it, if you want this thing to be your puppet you have to control it and dominated it and force it to be your puppet. If you don't it will try to kill you!" One of its legs reached up and truck down to try and crush Haruki.

" hold on what kind of sick fucking trick is this then?!" She yelled as she jumped away a bit from it. " yeah screw that I would prefer my damn puppets than that thing...im not scared of it but are you even talking about summoning it? How do you even do that!" With that she just kept dodging with a sigh wondering what to do.

Mira took the rope off Cocco's neck. Using hand signals to keep her close by. She signaled for her to lie down, then sat down where he gestured to. "Thank-you".

(Back, sorry for the wait I was away for a few days.)
The old man peered at her like he was examining something in a museum or at a zoo, at least at first he did, but then his expression relaxed and he sipped his tea and stared at her a moment more. "Tell me child, there is something burdening you. I can tell it has followed you for a long time and hangs over you now more than it has before because of the exams, and how far you have gotten along in them. Tell me, what is it? Is it some anxiety of yours, or perhaps the burden of a gift?" He glanced back to Kai for a moment. Talents could be the heaviest burden of all sometimes, especially if it was a burden that you alone, bore, and you had no one to help shear it's wait with or to sympathies with. "Has it set you apart from your fellow shinobi, whatever it is, and perhaps that is why it burdens you?"
-------------------------------------------------
She lifted up her hands from the spider and drew her puppeteer string again and brought it under control. "Maybe a different demonstration would work better." She brought the spider down so they could dismounted she released the summon and sent it back to wherever it had come from. Then she threw out her strings and they grabbed Haruki. They bit into her with searing pain as they grabbed her Chakra network and started to invade it. Driven by her instructors own power and will, that pushed past Haruki's resistance.
"This has nothing to do with the summon, this technique will get you in trouble back home because it's a forbidden living doll technique." She started to twitch her fingers and Haruki's hand moved, against her will down and grabbed a Kunai from her belt and drew it up to her own throat. Her instructor smiled for a moment like she might actually make her do it, then withdrew her strings and gave her back her body. This girl was no easy puppet. Being a puppeteer herself no less she was hard to control. She probably couldn't have quite made her student slit her own throat. If she had tried the jutsu most likely would have failed. This technique was all about will and domination and somethings were much harder to force someone to do, people were very hard to control anyway since it was hard to subjugate their minds, you had to force them to work, Haruki was one of those that was not easy for her to force. "So Haruki, does that scare you, being able to turn living things into puppets?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom