Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Queen of the Pack ((Maxaro & ViperFang))

Though they hadn’t known each other for long, it was quite interesting for Nou to see Thanrir so angry. He growled ferociously, his eyes and fangs alone speaking of how furious he was. All because two stupid humans were too drunk to restrain their foul comments to her. She could see how terrified the men were, as well. It made her laugh, knowing that the frightening sight of Thanrir was enough to nearly make them soil themselves in terror. Despite this, Thanrir was still easy enough to bring out of his bloodlust, using mere words rather than magic to catch his attention. He explained what the girls were doing here and, truthfully, she felt a bit of relief. Though she hadn’t used magic on her mate, she would on them, if only to distract them from…whatever it was he planned to do to the men.

”I see. Well, I suppose I can’t begrudge you the occasional curious villager,” she teased, offering him a grin before he turned to glare at the drunks. She turned to the women that had followed him inside, her magic flowing into their minds only slightly, getting them to focus on her and her alone. ”So you want to know about Thanrir and I. Curious about what it’s like, I imagine. Let us sit.”

She guided them to a few empty tables, making sure to keep them out of harm’s way while also taking a seat for herself that gave her a good view of her mate. She grinned as the conflict began, but tried to keep her attention divided.

”So, dears, what is it you want to know?”

”W…well…we heard rumors, miss…” the elf girl Thanrir had lead in squeaked up. ”The guards…they s-said that…the gnolls probably share you…or…that they all take you at once…”

Nou laughed loudly, hardly believing her own ears.

”Oh, my silly girl. Thanrir isn’t one to share. Besides, I’m not a toy for the pack. I’m his mate. I fed them when they needed it most, they’ve protected me thus far, and…well…” She paused, as if for dramatic effect, her eyes glancing over to his sinewy form as he fought off the drunks. ”…He has been quite eager to…satisfy my needs.”

The girls suddenly seemed visibly enthralled by her words, a genuine reaction from them. They leaned forward, a few of them biting their lower lips.

”I’ve had men in the past, mostly humans and elves…but by comparison…Gods, they’re inferior,” she went on, noticing some of the girls blushing cheeks. ”He is vigorous, thorough, and intent on my pleasure as well as his own. You wouldn’t think it to look at him from a distance, but his hands and tongue…they are most skilled. And of course, his manhood…well, I never can seem to get enough of him.”

She noticed some of the women were now breathing a bit heavy, as if fantasizing. Perhaps there were more women interested in being bedded by Gnolls than she thought…or maybe she simply awoke these feelings inside them with her talk.

”So…th-they never hurt you? They don’t smack you around or call you a whore?”

”Never,” she replied firmly. ”In fact, he has been…quite displeased with those who disparage me.”

Her eyes once more flit over to her mate just as he seized one of the men by head before slamming his face into the bar. Seeing him breathing heavy and snarling, adrenaline no doubt pumping through his veins…it certainly made a familiar warmth grow inside her.

”I see…we had heard…well…we heard that Gnolls were more beastly than that…” the girl replied, almost looking ashamed. ”That they kidnapped human women often…only to ravage them or…or worse…”

She understood that fear. At one time, she may have thought the same thing. She thought now about those in the pack she informed of the humans and elves that longed for a Gnoll companion. She hoped that they wouldn’t betray what she told these women. She glanced out the window, just in time to see Murrow strolling by with an almost lazy gait. He looked quite relaxed, his arm around an elven woman who, likewise, looked pleased. She breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that the neediest one of the bunch was behaving himself.

”No, you needn’t worry about them. Thanrir is very keen on discipline, and those in his pack do not disobey him,” she paused again, her grin widening. ”Perhaps…you girls would like to meet the pack? If you’re especially curious, I’m sure some would be…most happy to make your acquaintance.”

Some of the girls looked frightened, others excited, including the elf girl that had been forced to make contact.

”O-oh! But…we-we couldn’t! We don’t want to be a problem—“

She halted just as Thanrir came back to their table, clearly in a slightly better mood. Nou grinned back at him as he stood beside her.

”Please, I knew they couldn’t take you. I’m pleased to see that you at least left them alive. Perhaps they’ll think twice before being so rude,” she replied calmly. Now that the magic no longer kept the girls’ eyes on her, they turned to see the decimation Thanrir had brought to the two troublemakers, softly gasping and whispering to each other. ”And that, girls, is what happens when a Gnoll’s mate is humiliated or threatened by anyone. You see…the only ones in danger are the ones that try to bring you harm.”

She chuckled as she saw them talking to each other excitedly. Though she couldn’t quite make out their whispering voices, Thanrir would have no trouble hearing them discuss the idea of seeing if the pack would be willing to bring them along. Nou turned to glance up at him, feeling quite exhilarated after watching his barroom brawl.

”So, Kadan, I hope you’re not feeling too tired after fighting them off. Of course…if you were, I’d be happy to find us a room,” she teased, offering a wink. ”I saw Murrow pass by earlier, by the way, strolling with a woman. They both looked quite…satisfied.”

The elves he'd brought with him certainly seemed to have changed their mood about this whole affair, Thanrir noted as he looked over the group. When he'd lead them here, they'd been nervous, that much he'd been certain of, and the one he'd guided personally had been rather frightened, but now they all looked to be openly excited about something. Whatever Nou had told them had really cheered them up. He also took note of how some of the elves were blushing quite noticeably and even with myriad of other smells within the inn, he swore he could catch the familiar scent of arousal from one or two of them. Even 'his' elf seemed excited about his mate's words.

They kept whispering amongst themselves and while Thanrir did overhear some of their conversation, Nou's voice brought his attention away from the group of girls as he gladly focused on her instead.

Her words about him being tired made him laugh a little and he was just about to tell her how ridiculous it was to think that such a short fight could drain him when her offer registered in his still somewhat adrenaline addled brain and his laugh turned to a dull, pleased hum. "I'm afraid that beating those two pigs did drain me a bit more than I had anticipated..." he whispered as he leaned down to Nou's ear, running the tip of his tongue lightly over the lobe. "I think I'm in need of some rest right about now..." his hot breath flowed over the sorceress' flawless skin and it took some effort from him not do something obscene right here in public. He did let himself indulge a little bit, though, as he ran one of his hands along Nou's side and down to her ass, letting it stay there for a moment as he kneaded the malleable flesh.

It didn't last for long, though, as Thanrir took note of how the elves had gone quiet and were quite openly staring at the two of them, some with even more intense blushes covering their cheeks. He really didn't like this much attention on himself and his mate, so he slowly rose up to his full height again and ushered Nou towards where they handed out the keys for the rooms.

While he waited for her to return, he once again looked over the group of elves he seemed to have 'acquired'. He noticed that a few of them, 'his' elf included, bristled under his gaze, too shy to meet his eyes. As he took them all in, however, his ears suddenly caught a word that was whispered between two of them.

"Watch"

Thanrir wasn't completely sure of what they had meant by that, but considering the state the elves were in, it didn't take him more than a second to figure out a rather interesting scenario. They wanted to watch him and Nou. Normally, the idea made the Gnoll's stomach churn as he'd always enjoyed his privacy when it came to mating, but in this case he actually felt a bit excited at the prospect. They had been very interested by the subject before, so why not put on a bit of a show for them...?

Spotting Nou being given a key from inn's room dealer in the corner of his eye, Thanrir began to grin as he made his way over to the sorceress and, without a word, threw her over his shoulder. Just like when he'd fought before, he could feel the eyes of almost the entire inn on him and his mate, and while he didn't exactly enjoy the sensation, the feeling of Nou's supple thighs beneath his hand and her breasts pushing against his shoulderblade did help a bit.

Thanrir was fully aware that all his teasing was about to come back and bite him in the ass as soon as him and Nou were alone again, but regardless of what she might do, he was looking forward to seeing just what his mate had in mind as punishment...

Nou closed her eyes as Thanrir leaned close to her, his deep voice making her core vibrate. She gasped softly as his hot tongue teased her ear before he breathed on it, making her shudder in anticipation. But she had to keep her wits about her. After all, Thanrir was due for a bit of teasing himself! And yet, as his clawed hand stroked along her body before groping at her supple backside, she let out a sot moan. It was taking a great deal of willpower to not demand he simply take her right there, in front of everyone. Unlike Thanrir, Nou never particularly cared if anyone watched them. The way she saw it, they may as well see how it should be done. The moment he started to guide her, however, she quickly stood up from the table and hurried to the innkeeper.

”I need a room for two,” she requested, her tone a bit hasty. Teasing or not, she needed to get herself and Thanrir out of their clothes.

The innkeeper turned up his nose for a moment. ”I dunno…I don’t think having that dog-thing in one of my rooms will be good for business…”

Her eyes narrowed as her otherwise neutral expression shifted to a dangerous anger. Her tone remained quiet, but there was certainly an edge to it that didn’t go unnoticed.

”Really, now? Because I’d think if this place was reduced to nothing but lumber and ashes, that would be bad for business. What do you think?”

She could’ve made things simpler and just used magic, but that was clearly not needed. Whether the innkeeper gathered that she was a sorceress or simply feared that the Gnolls would return in force to burn his establishment down, he quickly changed his tune.

”R-right you are, miss. Sorry about that,” he replied quickly before retrieving a key. ”Here! It’s one of our bigger rooms. S-surely you’ll find it…satisfactory!”

She let a grin spread on her face, but her gaze still held a venom in it. As she placed a few gold coins on the counter she began to step away. ”I’m sure we will. A pleasure.”

Just as she turned to rejoin Thanrir and the others, she let out a gasp. He already met her there, picking her up like a bandit making off with his hostage. Her full breasts pressed firmly against his furry shoulder, his rough hands gripping her thighs. She couldn’t help but laugh as he hurried up the stairs, no doubt quite anxious for their private time. As they rushed, however, a few of the elven women snuck after them, ignored by the other patrons and the innkeeper. They wanted to see—or at the very least, hear—exactly what a Gnoll could do for a human woman.

Finally—after handing the key to Thanrir—they were in their room. Once she was placed on the floor, she turned to take a look at their ‘special’ room. It…wasn’t much. Frankly, she preferred their tent to this room. Still, it did at least have a comfortable bed as well as a large tub for bathing. No doubt it was meant for the guests to order up hot water, but she could conjure it if she needed. She grinned as she turned to Thanrir, taking in his masculine visage once more. Oh, this was going to be fun.

”Well, seems like someone’s eager, isn’t he?” she teased, unaware that now, the elven women had gathered outside their door, taking turns to peek through the keyhole while the others listened. ”Remember back at camp, Kadan? You got me awfully hot and bothered…same for when I rode on your back again and…oh goodness, even in the tavern.”

She grinned at him wickedly as she gestured to the bed.

”I’m sure you knew this was coming, but now it’s my turn to get you wound up,” she purred. ”You stay right here while I go to the bed. You’re not allowed to strip until I say so.”

She winked at him, enjoying the opportunity to have the upper hand for the time being. Of course, she wasn’t using her magic on him. If he obeyed, it was purely of his own volition. If not…well, she might scold him later, but she was craving him every bit as much as he craved her. She sauntered towards the bed, swaying her hips seductively. She reached behind her to tug at the straps of her obi, turning just in time for the garment to fall away, leaving her dress to drape loosely on her gorgeous figure. Her violet eyes burned with desire as she gazed into his amber eyes. She removed the first layer of her dress, the violet silk sliding from her shoulders and pooling onto the floor. Two more garments remained: one ivory and one gold that lay beneath it. As she was, however, it wouldn’t be difficult for Thanrir to notice her nipples straining against the silk, already hardened and needing attention. Her feminine scent wafted towards him, further confirming her readiness.

”How much do you want me right now, Kadan?” she hummed before turning her back to him again, slowly letting the ivory fabric fall from her body, now leaving her in a thin—almost sheer—silk underdress.

Underneath the fabric, the jewel-like scales that lined her spine shimmered, the brilliant violet color standing out from underneath the gold fabric. She began to shrug the underdress from her shoulders, baring them to his eyes before turning to give him a mischievous grin. She about-faced again, still holding her underdress to cover most of her body before she sat on the bed, crossing her lovely legs, her dainty feet clad in her heels.

She licked her lips again. ”You must be stifling over there. You may remove your clothes now…but make it slow. I want to enjoy this.”

In contrast to Nou, Thanrir didn't allow his gaze to wander around their new room and instead let his eyes remain fixed on the sorceress' gorgeous form once he'd let her down from his shoulder. As long as it had a bed or something softer to lay on, he didn't give a damn about what the room might look like or what utilities came with it. His eyes remained on Nou as she took a few steps forward into the room, looking around at what her gold had gotten them, while he followed the curve of her spine down to her lush cheeks and finally down her long, slender legs. Even as a Gnoll, a race not exactly know for their fashion sense, Thanrir could still acknowledge the wonders that Nou's dress did to her already mouthwatering body. When she eventually turned back to face him and he could see that familiar, seductive smile upon her soft lips along with that glint of sensuality in her eyes, Thanrir felt a shiver rush up his spine and his breathing began turning noticeably heavier.

Humans and elves had never had this much of an effect on him before, nor did he think they ever would now that he'd been shown something much more, yet Nou managed to stir the fires of lust within him with seemingly no effort. Thanrir had met dryads and nymphs who couldn't make him as excited as she did with just a look. It was downright unreal, but he'd be the first one to admit he enjoyed ever second of it.

Nou's words about his eagerness made Thanrir hum in amusement, well aware of the throbbing erection that was pushing against the loincloth hanging between his legs. "You're simply too irresistible, Nou. I can't help but want to touch and feel you, so can you really fault me when you're the one so desirable?" he breathed out lowly, halfway through a step towards the sorceress when she spoke up again. It took effort for the him not to ignore her orders and continue advancing forward until his manhood was buried deep inside her, especially when he was as turned on as he was right now, but Thanrir managed to stop himself, somehow, one of his hands settling on the wall next to him so that he may have something to sink his claws into when the temptation to rush Nou rose up again.

Patience, restraint, and finally obedience to someone physically weaker were not virtues common among Gnolls, beast as they were, and had the sorceress tried her game with someone else, she'd most likely been forced to resort to magic to keep her companion under control, but Thanrir still forced himself to remain still, the fact that the one giving him these orders was Nou--his mate--making him push himself much harder than he'd do with anyone else.

Looking back, though, the Gnoll was very happy that he did manage to keep his lust under control. After all, if he hadn't, he might never have been able to enjoy the show Nou put on just for him.

The act of undressing didn't carry much weight for Gnolls, Thanrir included, what they wore was either because of practicality or to announce rank within a pack or among tribes. The spartan design of most of their clothing meant that when things got destroyed, it was easy to replace, and as such, tearing apart what one's mate was wearing was rather common and taking the time to let them remove each piece of clothing was practically unheard of. No matter what, clothes disappeared quickly around Gnolls.

As such, to Thanrir, what Nou was doing seemed like a dance. The way she slowly, flowingly let each layer of her dress fall away, revealing more and more of her bare self with every sensual moment... it was beyond captivating to him, even whilst his beastly erection continued to throb with need. Beautiful violet, gleaming with desire and with depths so inviting, met with golden amber and Thanrir was pretty sure his heart skipped a beat. Staying still like this when presented with such inviting imagery was agony to him, but he continued to soldier on, even as another layer fell off of Nou's body and that now familiar, intoxicating scent that was her arousal met his sensitive nostrils.

"I have never wanted something more in all my life than I do you right this moment..." he growled quietly, too lost in the moment to try and attempt to speak common.

Finally, it seemed she was done with her show, once more turned away from him, showing off those beautiful, brilliant scales that crawled down her flawless back, and Thanrir was just about to rush over to her when she covered herself up partly and seated herself on the bed.

Another growl left the Gnoll's muzzle, one of pure frustration and built up arousal, as he had to once again stop himself from mounting his mate, even when every fiber of his being screamed at him to do so.

Releasing his grip on the wall, Thanrir tried to force his rapidly beating heart to calm down, though when it inevitably failed, he just reminded himself of why exactly he was doing all of this. It was for Nou--his mate--the first female, regardless of species, he'd ever felt feelings like these towards. And she had him wrapped around her finger...

Slowly, the Packmaster began to approach the sorceress, though he stopped when he was standing a few feet in front of her, and then it was his turn to undress. He already knew that there was no possible way for him to emulate the sensual, dance-like moves that Nou had performed, but he'd be damned if he didn't try. First, he untied the strings holding his bracers on his forearms, visibly taking a short moment to flex his powerful arms as he did so, before he let the leather and metal arm guards fall to the floor to join up with Nou's beautiful dress. Then came his cuirass, and pauldrons along with it. There was a small, but still audible click as the clasps holding the parts of the breastplate together unfastened, and when it too fell to the floor, his lack of undershirt left his upper body bare for the sorceress' seductive eyes. Well, bare aside from his fur.

Just like he'd done with his arms, Thanrir took another second to show off his physique; this time focusing on his broad chest and shoulders, flexing his muscles in a way that he hoped would be as enticing to Nou as it had been to the female Gnoll he'd mated with in the past.

His manhood was still as erect as ever, and it was becoming increasingly uncomfortable for Thanrir to keep it 'hidden' behind his loincloth, and as such, the belt holding both it and his tassets were the next to go; his cock, in all it's beastial glory, now free for Nou to gaze upon. That left only one thing left for him to remove until he'd be completely undressed:

His greaves.

Taking one last step forward, Thanrir knelt before his mate, his eyes falling down to the unmarred skin of her long legs as he untied his greaves; first the one on his right leg, then the left. Finally, he was done.

From his position on the floor just in front of her, Thanrir couldn't help but take note of something about Nou's body that he hadn't ever thought about before. He'd never actually taken a chance to see what a human's foot looked like close up. It was a strange thought to have in a moment like this, but curiosity had suddenly sprouted in the Gnoll's brain, and he couldn't resist the temptation to take a look.

Gently, he gripped one of Nou's calves in his pawed hand, her soft skin always being a delight to so much as touch, and from there he let it travel downward until he'd gotten hold of her heel-clad foot. After quickly slipping off the shoe, Thanrir was able to have a look at the sorceress' dainty foot, his thumb running along the top of it as he took in its details. It wasn't at all like his own paws, nor was it like a human's hand either.

Taking a short moment to slip off her other heel just to make sure both her feet looked the same, Thanrir brought Nou's foot up closer to his snout, his cold nose pressing down on top of it as he took a deep breath of the sorceress' scent; a multitude of smells assaulting his senses, all of which were still clearly Nou in nature.

As he knelt there, though, another urge gripped Thanrir, and his eyes moved upward until he was gazing back into Nou's entrancing, violet orbs. Making sure to take all of her possible reactions, he slowly let his tongue poke out from his muzzle and just as slowly brought it down upon her middle toe, tracing the long, warm muscle back and forth along its sides to the junctions where it met with Nou's other toes; all while still maintaining eye contact.

Thanrir was very interested to see just what kind of reaction this action might bring...

Nou could see that look of desire burning in his eyes as she began her performance. Thanrir’s breathing got heavier, his chest rising and falling beneath his armor. It didn’t take long for his arousal to make its presence known, his manhood pitching quite the impressive tent in his loincloth. Her grin was wicked. She had him right where she wanted him, gazing upon her with unbridled need, yet forcing himself to wait until she gave the word. She giggled as he replied to her, calling her irresistible and desirable. Then she gave the command for him to stand and watch. She could see the frustration as he dug his claws into the woodwork. He wasn’t mad, she could sense that. This was simply something he wasn’t used to.

His self-control impressed her, for sure. She had half-expected to have him rush up and pin her to the bed, unable to hold back. It wouldn’t have bothered her, truth be told. Ultimately, they wanted the same thing. She just wanted a little payback, first…but lo and behold, he still followed through as she began her dance, slowly unveiling more and more of her beautiful body, layer by layer of silk. By the time she faced him again, she could see how wild she was driving him. His claws were splintering the walls, his breathing had become heavy panting. She could even see his nostrils flaring as he inhaled the scent of her own need. Frankly, she was pleased that he was so taken by her scent and taste, in addition to her beauty and personality. Surely this meant he would never tire of having her in his bed.

She giggled again as he growled his next response, her magical intuition translating his primal language for her. ”Patience, Thanrir…you may yet get what you want…I’ll tell you when you can have me.”

She finally teased him with the view of the scales that lined her back. They were new to her and she still wasn’t quite sure what to make of them…still, they had the unexpected bonus of getting her mate hot and bothered. No complaints to be had, there. Of course, she had to be cruel, hiding them very soon after and flashing him another wicked grin as she could hear and see the impatience that he fought to keep down.

”You’re doing so well, Kadan. I’m very impressed with your restraint,” she purred, teasing him again.

And then, came the order for him to strip. She bit her lip in anticipation, watching him eagerly as he approached her. She could tell he wasn’t used to doing this, no doubt preferring to simply toss off his clothing and armor quickly before delving between her supple thighs, but he was no quitter. He started slow, baring his arms to her while flexing his muscles. The way they rippled beneath his shaggy fur…it made her heart flutter. Next, the chestplate and pauldrons, leaving his powerful, warrior body on display. She licked her lips as she gazed upon him, drinking in his masculine form. As she did so, she began to slowly slip the underdress from her bosom, inching it down lower and lower until her erect nipples were only barely covered.

Now she found herself struggling to restrain herself as he tensed his muscles for her, showing off like a prized gladiator. She knew the power in those muscles and the stamina that came with his harsh life…the sort of stamina that could bring her to a wild climax multiple times. Then, he revealed his manhood to her. No matter how many times she saw it and felt it…she continued to be impressed by his size. As it sprang free, she gasped softly, watching as it throbbed with arousal, his heavy balls hanging beneath it, no doubt aching to empty inside or on her. She began to spread her legs for him, to invite him in, when he knelt to the ground. She had been so distracted by his body and member, she hadn’t noticed that his grieves were still fastened to his powerful legs.

She giggled again. ”You know…I would have forgiven the grieves, but I do enjoy watching you…”

She could see his eyes gazing upon her smooth, slender legs while he removed the last bits of his armor. But then he gazed lower. What exactly was he looking at? It didn’t register at first as he suddenly reached out to gently grip her leg by the back of her supple calf. The feeling of the rough pads of his hand as well as the fur brushing against her leg made her gasp again, his fur nearly tickling her. His hand slid down to her dainty foot, deftly slipping off the heel she had been wearing. Though she still didn’t quite understand, she watched him in awe, her heart beating faster as she found herself…getting quite aroused. Her toes curled as he stroked the top of her foot, making her moan softly. He repeated his actions, removing her other heel just as slowly.

”Wha…what are you…?”

He cut her off as he lifted her foot to his cold, wet nose. She could hear and feel him as he breathed her in once more. She let out another soft moan, feeling confused but excited as he continued. His eyes caught hers again as he seemed to…experiment with her body. His long, hot tongue began to tease her small toes, beginning with the middle one. Nou’s breathing became heavy as she felt him, his tongue lavishing her in a way that she had not experienced before. Not once had she considered something like this…and yet…she was so sensitive there, each gentle stroke from his tongue making her nerves spark with pleasure. Her eyes began to half close as she panted and moaned for him, encouraging him to do more. Though he could smell her arousal before, no doubt he was getting stronger signals from her, now. His actions awoke something new for her, and she was quite excited to feel more.

Though he would never say it out loud, Thanrir had feared that Nou's feet would possibly reek of sweat and that his sensitive sense of smell and taste wouldn't be able to stomach it for long, but now that he was in the moment, his long tongue running along the edges of her toes in an almost teasing manner, he actually found the normally pungent, almost sour taste to be... pleasant, of all things. It didn't taste at all like what his own did, or smell like his pack either for that matter; instead of sourness, there was a noticeable saltiness to Nou's soft skin, and the way it mixed together with what he presumed was her natural, exotic smell was really something different. And a good different at that.

Considering how she had been curious about what he'd been doing when he removed her shoes, Thanrir guessed Nou wasn't used to this kind of thing, but as he listened carefully, he could hear her breath hitch and then deepen, which he took as a good sign. A mere moment later, he was also blessed with the sound of his mate's moans, and by then he knew that this was certainly not something she was going to object to.

With a new sense of excitement building within him, different from his already burning arousal, Thanrir continued to indulge his curiosity, his eyes trailing down from Nou's beautiful face to her chest--a throb going through his manhood when he noticed just how close he was to see her firm and luscious breasts in their full glory--and then lower to her long, unblemished legs. He figured his ears would be enough to gauge the sorceress' reactions, his gaze finally landing on her dainty feet as his moved to the underside of her small toes. Every so often, he could feel a twitch pass through Nou's body when his tongue touched something that was especially sensitive and every single one of them made him feel more and more entranced in his actions. There was a slight sheen to Nou's toes by now, Thanrir noted, her sweat being replaced with his own, to him, tasteless saliva, and after a while, the Gnoll figured it was about time to move further with his investigation.

Before he did that, though, he let his hot tongue encircle each and every one of Nou's toes one by one, beginning with her big toe and ending with her smallest one, making sure to not leave a single inch of any of them untouched. Lastly, he let his hot breath wash over the cooling saliva now thinly coating part of Nou's foot, causing another one of those gratifying twitches.

Through her calf which was still in his padded hand, Thanrir could feel how tense his ministrations had made his mate, though her moans told him that she was far from being uncomfortable. Aroused and wound up, certainly, his nose told him that much, but not uncomfortable. Gently, he began to knead the muscles in Nou's leg, once again having to rely solely on reactions thanks to him never having done anything even remotely close to this with a human before. This was a scenario he could have never imagined he'd ever be in, but Thanrir was in no way complaining. He was enjoying himself; something about doing this with Nou especially made things feel more natural.

Eventually, Thanrir decided that he was 'done' with Nou's left foot, and he turned his attention to her right instead, though this time around he wanted to do thing differently. Looking up at his mate's enchanting eyes, he took her small foot in both of his large hands, carefully dragging his claws over its top. Even down here, on her feet, Nou's skin felt softer and smoother than anything the Gnoll had ever touched and he couldn't help but look down at his hands again as he began to knead her sole like he had her calf. It was not the easiest task he'd ever undertaken, Gnoll's not being known for their precise movements after all, but Thanrir persevered, things becoming less difficult once he moved one of his hands further up Nou's leg. Once again, he let his long tongue hang from his snout, still massaging the sorceress' foot as he leaned forward and brought his tongue down on her toes.

This time around, his licks were broader and longer, using the full length of his canine tongue, and soon he moved away from only toying with Nou's toes, the sides of her foot getting the same treatment. Before long, though, Thanrir began to feel his restraint beginning to waver, the smell of Nou's juices making him yearn to experience pleasure too. From her foot, he trailed up the sorceress' ankle, his licks turning into light nips with the front of his teeth. Slowly, he climbed upward, switching between Nou's legs every few inches to make sure as little of her skin was untended to as he could. The closer he got to her core, the more Thanrir could feel his cock twitch in eager anticipation. When he finally reached her thighs, he couldn't help but chuckle at how visibly aroused Nou was, her soaked panties clinging to her folds. He could feel her twitch once more as he placed more nips on her inner thighs, an evil part of his brain noticing how her skin felt against his snout and realizing that he had some cold of his own that he cool her down with.

Mere inches from Nou's womanhood, Thanrir stopped his gentle biting, instead taking his cold, wet nose and pushing it firmly against her inflamed thigh as another deep chuckle rumbled inside his chest. He was only making his punishment worse for himself, he knew that, but teasing the sorceress in a moment like this was just too tempting.

Finally, the Packmaster rose from his crouched position, unable to keep himself from his mate any longer. Teasing her had been fun, as had exploring her reactions to him playing with her feet, but Thanrir was at his limit. With one of his hands, he pulled aside the accursed cloth that had hidden Nou's breasts for so painfully long, his rough, padded fingers finding her nipples as soon as they became visible. Looking deeply into her eyes for a moment, he wanted to say something to the sorceress, but he remained silent and instead leaned in to nuzzle his snout against the side of her face. He could feel his erection throbbing right now and with a final growl, he pushed his tongue inbetween Nou's soft lips, entwining it the best he could with her far smaller one.

This was certainly not something Nou was used to. Before this point, she had never really considered her feet to be sexual in any way. And yet, as Thanrir’s dexterous tongue tended to her, teasing her toes and soles with an instinctual skill…it only made sense. They were sensitive, after all…and she learned quickly that she did, indeed, like this. She leaned back a bit, breathing heavy as she watched Thanrir lavish her dainty toes with his canine kisses, teasing her soft flesh more and more. She had originally intended for him to be teased this time around. After all, he did leave her wanting more from him earlier in the day. But this didn’t irritate her. He was hastening the end of his ‘punishment’, but at this stage she didn’t care.

She moaned a little louder as his rough hands gently caressed her calves, easing an unnoticed tension in her muscles. Her feet arched as he worked on her, her toes curling a bit. His tongue, his hot breath, and even the occasional gentle scrape from his fangs…it made it difficult to not demand he rip off her underwear right then and there. She gasped as he began to trail upward from her legs, licking and nipping at her tender skin. His cold nose made her tremble a bit…but then, her entire body struggled to not shiver at his touch. For a Gnoll that had never had a human woman before her…he was quite adept at eliciting the best responses from her body.

”Oh…yes…” she purred as she leaned backward, letting her legs spread a little more as he neared her hot and soaking wet entrance.

She could hear him chuckle. No doubt he was amused by how aroused she was…and he was likely contemplating another way to torment her. Another sharp gasp and a strained moan left her lips as he pressed his cold, wet nose against her inner thighs. Her flesh was hot, a stark contrast from his snout. It made her shiver, but it also drove her madder for him. The vibrations of his laugh sent tremors through her. She doubted she would last much longer…at this point, Thanrir would have no problem bringing her to climax.

She finally opened her eyes again as he stood up. As he towered over her, she could see that flicker in his eyes. That look of wild lust…the need to take her. And she invited it, grinning back though she continued to pant. Her cheeks were flushed while her heart beat hard in her chest. She arched her back towards him as he reached for what remained of her dress, quickly baring her luscious tits. She moaned while he wasted no time, seizing her tender nipples with his rough fingers. Her violet eyes gazed into his golden ones, her lips parted as she panted and moaned. She leaned into him as he began to nuzzle her, savoring the feeling of his fur against her skin. It felt so good…so comforting.

She reached her hands to the back of his shaggy head, her fingers stroking through his longer fur and trailing up to his ears, give them a few gentle scratches. She turned her head to give his nose a soft kiss. When he growled, she found herself flinching, as if afraid she had angered him for half a second. But her fears were instantly put to rest as she felt his tongue push between her lips, seeking out and dominating her own with ease. She closed her eyes and leaned more into him, moaning as she began to suck on his tongue. Meanwhile, her right hand slid down from his head, down his powerful torso, then finally grasped gently at his throbbing manhood, giving his magnificent meat shallow strokes, intending to get him even more worked up.

Thanrir made no attempts to restrain the low, arousal dripping groan that emerged from his maw as Nou began stroking his large shaft, her soft hands making precum begin to drip from its bulbous head. His tongue didn't stop its thorough exploration of her hot mouth just because of that though, his much larger one finding little resistance against Nou's. What made him groan more, however, was when she began to suck on his tongue, treating the long, dexterous muscle like it was manhood. Just like most things since he'd met the sorceress, Thanrir had never experienced this sensation before. It was pleasurable in a completely new way and he let Nou know how much he appreciated the gesture by giving her luscious breasts a firm squeeze, his padded fingers still toying with her stiff nipples. The way she always seemed to present them to him, arching her back to accentuate the sizable mounds even more, made him think that they were especially sensitive.

Just like he had both of the previous times they'd been together like this, Thanrir continued to take in the numerous details that made Gnolls and humans so different from one another. The biggest being their builds. While Nou was by no stretch of the imagination on the heavier side, from what he'd seen she was quite lean and toned for a human, she had nothing on a Gnoll female. All the women from his birth-clan had been almost all raw muscle, just like the males, with very little that was actually soft about them. They had some feminine traits in their appearance and were generally smaller than most males, but even still there was nothing about their physique that didn't give off the impression that a female Gnoll was a predator from birth. Mating with one was more like a fight than it was the sex humans were used to. To Thanrir, however, those differences were far from a bad thing.

He liked how soft Nou felt beneath his touch, how smooth and malleable her unblemished skin was, and how curvaceous her beautiful figure was. It was different in the best possible way.

Pulling his long tongue out of her mouth, Thanrir let out an small chuckle at the way Nou was panting after their 'kiss'. It made her, if possible, look even more seductive and sultry to his eyes and he growled lowly in content as he gave her face another nuzzle. Though, while he felt content like this, he was far from satisfied, much like he could tell Nou was. Moving himself downward, Thanrir began licking at the sorceress' neck, giving her skin small nips with his teeth just like he had on her legs. He made his way over to her shoulder next, taking in the only imperfection on her otherwise flawless flesh. The shallow bite mark he'd given her the night before. For such a short time, it looked nicely healed, the Gnoll noted, though it was still far from faded or unnoticeable. He trailed along one of the edges of the mark with his tongue for a moment, his eyes finding Nou's as the began to move further down.

When he reached a certain point, Thanrir had to bite back a growl at the loss of Nou's touch upon his cock, his body too crouched down for her to comfortably reach it, but it didn't matter to him as long as his mate felt pleasure. Burying his snout within the valley of her breasts, Thanrir gave both of Nou's nipples a experimental tug before replacing one of his hands with his hot mouth, his canine tongue encircling the salmon peak. This was something he'd never really done with female Gnoll before either, their breasts being far less noticeable or sensitive, but it still somehow felt natural to him to give the sorceress' nipple long strokes with his tongue, her other breast still being fondled by his large hand. After a moment of continued lapping, he switched his attention to the other breast, giving it the same treatment while his free hand moved further down to grip one of Nou's firm cheeks.

Thanrir was enjoying himself. Something that surprised even him as he pushed Nou's mounds together enough for him to tend to both her nipples at once with his tongue. Gnolls were not exactly known to be the most generous or selfless lovers, hence why mating between often seemed like viscous fights to most humanoids, but for some reason, Thanrir didn't feel like his was the only pleasure that mattered when he was with Nou. He could still feel the large, throbbing erection he had between his legs and there was certainly a part of him that just wanted to rip the sorceress' panties off and take her right there, but it was overshadowed by a desire to make his mate feel just as good. It felt strange to him to want to put someone else's needs before his own, but as he gently clasped his blunt, front teeth around Nou's nipples and suckled on them the best he could, the Packmaster couldn't help but revel at the way his mate moaned and gasped. Just like he had both the night before and when they'd had sex in her cottage.

It wasn't hard for Thanrir to accept the fact that he really enjoyed pleasing Nou, only strange, so in the end he decided to merely clear his head and refocus at the task at hand.

When he finally let them go, Nou's breasts were covered in a light sheen of saliva, and this time, Thanrir wasted no time on teasing her as he crouched down even lower and hooked his large fingers around the hem of the sorceress' panties. The heady, sweet scent of her arousal was making his heart beat faster and he only barley kept himself in line enough to tugg her soaked underwear down her long legs rather than just tearing them apart. Finally, he was rewarded with the sight of Nou's tender folds. Last time he'd been in this position, Thanrir recalled, he'd played with the sorceress a little before indulging her, but this time it was he who couldn't keep himself from leaning in. With his fingers, he carefully spread Nou's lips, revealing her soft, pink insides, and with one last growl, the Gnoll began to give her labia long laps with his tongue, joy filling him as he was able to taste his mate's sweet juices once again.

Thanrir was not wrong. Nou’s luscious breasts were, indeed, quite sensitive to his touch. His tongue, his padded hands…even his wicked claws all felt so good against her hot flesh. When he slipped his tongue from her mouth, she lay there, panting heavily. She longed to feel more of him, as she always did. Every breath made her bosom bounce before his eyes, as if trying to entice him even further. Her hand continued to stroke his length as much as she could, her fingers taking extra care to tease the sensitive head at the tip. As he leaned in to nuzzle against her face, she savored the texture of his fur against her skin. She was no stranger to sex before meeting Thanrir, of course. She had her fair share of men, but they had all either been human or elven. None, however, displayed the raw and masculine energy that he possessed.

His body was larger, broader, and far more muscled. His coarse fur felt very nice against her soft skin; a delightful contrast. Furthermore, his bestial appearance only served to heighten the excitement of their lovemaking. And his manhood…it was beyond anything she had experienced before. Long, thick, and oh-so eager to plunge deep inside her. Even now as he teased her with his tantalizing tongue, Nou knew she would never tire of him.

She shuddered as his tongue traced the scars he left from his possessive bite from the night before. It didn’t hurt…in fact, the skin was more sensitive there, sending pleasing chills down her spine. Part of her wished they could spend every moment of every day like this, with him looming over her and claiming her with a passion. She moaned and gasped as his tongue and teeth trailed down her body once more. She could feel his growl as her hand slipped from his mighty shaft. She would have shared in his disappointment had he not plunged his handsome face into her bosom, prompting a rather loud moan from her.

His hands wasted no time, groping and stroking at her tender mounds before his fingers began to tease and tug at her erect nipples. She arched her body against him, her eyes closing as she panted and moaned under his actions. His tongue then joined in the fun, lapping at her breasts while fondling them. By the Gods, she loved this feeling. As much as she wanted to simply bask in his attention, she couldn’t simply leave him to do all the work.

With her legs trembling, she raised and bent them until her feet could slip between his powerful thighs. She stroked his length with the soles of her feet, marveling at the way his thick, throbbing meat felt. She made sure her motions were slow and gentle, not wanting to risk harming him by accident. He then began to suckle on her nipples, increasing her frequency and pitch of her ecstatic cries. Her body trembled, her legs struggling to keep from going limp under him. She couldn’t stop…what started off as a way to playfully get back at him for teasing her that morning had become yet another sexual dance between the two. While her right foot continued to gently stroke up and down his impressive length, her left foot slipped underneath his heavy sack, gently caressing him. She could feel how hot and heavy they were…no doubt he was ready to unleash his potent seed at any moment.

She whimpered as he finally pulled away from her. Her eyes opened again, looking at his handiwork. Her breasts glistened in the light, covered in his saliva. Her nipples were fully erect with arousal. She was flushed, her heart pounding with excitement. She watched eagerly as he began to lower himself before her, his grip transferring to her panties.

”Oh yes…” she panted, longing for more as he slipped her arousal-soaked panties from her hot and aching entrance. ”Oh Gods, yes…I’m ready for you, Thanrir…make me cum…make me cry out…”

She shuddered again as his rough pads touched her tender petals, spreading them to bare her aching passage to his amber eyes.

”Mmmm, yeah…fill me, Thanrir…and gi—ooooh!”

She bucked her hips involuntarily against his snout while he let out his growl, his tongue seizing the opportunity to evoke more songs of pleasure from her by stroking her tender entrance. Her legs struggled to not clench on either side of his head as he tasted her, but her hands quickly reached down to the back of his shaggy head, pulling him hard towards her, beckoning for him to fill her with his tongue. She was craving his shaft moments ago…but he changed her mind rather quickly.

”F-fu…oh Gods, Thanrir…d-don’t stop!” she pleaded, her hips beginning to buck harder against him. ”I-it…oh my…Gods…!”

Her head was practically spinning as he worked on her, but she tried to regain her composure. She was still breathing fast and heavy, her voice moaning with each hungry stroke of his tongue.

”H-how do I taste, Kadan? You like it?” she panted with a playful grin. It was silly to ask. She knew, but she wanted to hear it. ”Make sure…to lap it all up, lover…get me good and ready…”

Thanrir made no effort to stop the grin that quickly spread across his face as he felt Nou's hands entangle themselves in his fur, urging him to get even closer to her seemingly aching core, and he delighted in the way her voice seemed to waver and quake from his ministrations. Gnoll females were not nearly as sensitive to being licked as Nou seemed to be and Thanrir found the knowledge that he could make his mate moan so blissfully from the simple act of pleasing her with his tongue to be quite the ego boost. He really wouldn't mind doing this for several more hours if that was what Nou wanted, and it wasn't just because he found her juices to be rather tasty.

When he felt her buck even more against his tongue, Thanrir let his eyes close and his attention became solely focused on Nou's womanhood, the sweet sounds coming from her lips making it all too easy for him to loose himself in the act.

What had started as long, but shallow laps against the sorceress' labia quickly evolved into something more varied to make the experience all the more pleasurable. Instead of targeting her labia, Thanrir began letting his tongue alternate between running along the sides of Nou's still spread lips, his movements still slow and long, and more thorough, deep strokes running all the way up her folds, almost entering her, before stopping just bellow her clit. He knew that the small nub was more sensitive than her petals, but he wanted to drag the pleasure his mate was feeling out as much as possible.

Taking a small pause from licking her pussy, Thanrir opened his eyes again and looked up at Nou, his fingers massaging her to make sure the pleasure she felt didn't stop just because he wasn't licking her anymore.

Making a show of licking his snout clean, Thanrir grinned up a Nou, her taste causing a pleased rumble to make its way from his throat.

"I've never been called 'Lover' before..." he chuckled quietly as he let one of his more dulled claws carefully circle the sorceress' clit. "And I wouldn't let a drop of you go to waste if I could." Punctuating his words, he quickly ran his tongue over one of Nou's thighs, lapping up some of the juices that had escaped until this point. "Don't think I'm done with you yet though, Kadan..."

Still grinning, Thanrir replaced his teasing claw with his tongue, running the full length of the dexterous muscle over Nou's clit while his now free finger positioned itself at her entrance. He could feel her buck against him even more as he slowly pushed his thick, furry finger inside her, just like he had the night before. Unlike before, however, this time he knew that he wouldn't hurt Nou with his clawed digit, and he didn't hesitate to create a swift rhythm of thrusts while still giving the sorceress' clit attention with his long tongue, her tight walls clenching around him every time his finger reached especially deeply.

From the way Nou's wet insides were quivering around him and how her hips were jerking against his snout, Thanrir knew she must be getting closer to cumming, and as such he didn't let his finger's rhythm slow down by the slightest or let his tongue's ravishing of her clit let up. Or so it seemed at first.

Without warning, the Gnoll let his long, agile tongue slip back inside his fanged maw, the toothy grin he'd been sporting for a while now only turning more wicked, and at the same time, he thrust his finger as deep as it could go into Nou's welcoming folds, carefully twisting it as he did. At this point, he no longer cared about punishments for his teasing, it had almost become a game between them and he'd always been the competitive type. With eyes shining with mirth, Thanrir once more looked up at his mate as he slowly withdrew his finger from her leaking pussy, giving her clit a quick flick with his thumb for good measure, before pushing himself up from in between her legs. Against a normal human or elf, the sorceress' toned legs might have been enough to keep them down, but to a muscular Gnoll like Thanrir it took little effort to 'break free' from them.

Only now did the Packmaster allow himself to chuckle at what he'd done, his snout burrowing in Nou's neck as he climbed onto the bed beside her. "What's the matter, Kadan?" he said, voice clearly teasing, "Were you expecting something more from me...?"

This was bliss. Nou savored the feeling of Thanrir’s dexterous tongue as it lapped along her tender womanhood, teasing her as he drank her arousal. She let out loud, breathy moans, her toes curling as she felt the pleasure welling up inside her. He was skilled in this art, it seemed…and she wanted to be sure to get everything he could give. She made a soft sound of protest when he stopped, however, and found herself glancing down to him. She shuddered as the rough pads of his fingers toyed with her petals. Then he licked his maw that had been soaked with her arousal. It was oddly sexual to her, and she enjoyed watching him savor her taste. She grinned as he chuckled, only to moan again as his claw teased a circle around her clit.

Another loud moan escaped her as his tongue trailed along her inner thigh. She let out a breathy chuckle at his words.

”Mm…you’d better not be, Kadan…I’ll need more than that…”

Once again, his warm, wet tongue assaulted her hot entrance, her sweet juices collecting on his muscle as he teased her clit. She felt his finger slip inside her, making her arch her back as she couldn’t stifle a slight cry to the ceiling. It felt so good! Such an unusual texture…and even his claw didn’t hurt her. She could feel him thrusting inside her, and she bucked her hips in time. Her moans grew rhythmic as he repeatedly grinded against her pleasure nerves, her passage clenching around him as he drew her closer and closer to a climax. By the Gods, she needed this…she longed for it. She needed to cum. Her heart beat hard in her chest, her body grew hotter and hotter, and her nerves ached.

But then, he pulled away. Tongue and finger left her, only after delving deeply inside. Once gone, she immediately felt flustered. Once more, she glared down at him, sitting up from the bed. He teased her further by flicking her clit, then sliding up between her legs. Though his powerful, furred body did feel good against her soft skin…she wanted to hit him. She heard him chuckle before he pressed his snout against her neck. She couldn’t help but tremble slightly…it did feel good, just as his hot breath against her felt good as he mocked her. He was toying with her needs…frustrating as it was, she knew what he was wanting from her.

”Well…yes, you monster,” she half-growled before lightly punching his chest. ”But, if you’re not willing to give me what I want…” She let a small amount of magic out, pushing him onto his back. She then moved to straddle her Gnoll lover, pressing her slick sex against the base of his manhood. She moaned and sighed as she began to buck her hips again, stroking his shaft in this manner. ”Mm…I suppose I’ll need to make you want me just as much.”

She brought her left hand to press against his firm chest, keeping herself steady while continuing to stroke his length with her pussy. Her right reached behind her, going low until she cupped his furry sack, her fingers lightly caressing him. She licked her lips as she continued to grind, hoping to drive him wild. Of course…it didn’t prevent her from wanting more. Each teasing stroke made her want to give up this little ‘game’ they were playing and just let him fill her up.

Thanrir made no effort to hold back his laughter at Nou's monster comment and the light punch that came with it, but his ears quickly perked up when she spoke up again. He was a little surprised at the strength which she showcased as she pushed her down, something he guessed was her magic's doing, and surprise only grew as she climbed atop his hips. It wasn't exactly common for him to be with mates who actually took charge of the situation, but he was far from disappointed at Nou's sudden show of dominance. He made no effort to move the beautiful sorceress from her new position of power, a new rush of excitement traveling up his now prone spine.

The feeling of his mate's tender lips grinding against his cock made Thanrir let out a rumbling growl of pleasure, his hips jerking against the wet heat positioned he knew awaited him between Nou's toned legs. It wasn't enough, however, as she merely continued to rub herself along his length, her juices making the hard meat as slick as her own sex. He wanted nothing more than to take hold of Nou's wide hips and impale her completely upon his manhood, but something stopped him. At first, Thanrir thought it was the work of the sorceress' magic once again, but when he looked into her eyes, all he was able to see was lustful excitement. As little as he knew about magic, the gnoll was sure influencing someone's mind took more concentration and fortitude than Nou could muster in the state she was in at the moment, and it didn't feel like she'd locked his body down since he could freely move.

There was just something holding him back from indulging his lust completely... and Thanrir felt himself loose the will to fight it.

Another pleased growl passed between the gnoll's lips as Nou's soft hand enveloped his tender sack, her dexterous fingers quickly making new flames of arousal come alight within him as she steadied herself against his broad chest.

A strained laugh escaped Thanrir suddenly as he couldn't help but think about his pack, one of his large padded hands gripping Nou's rump, his claws digging into her flesh, though not enough to draw blood.

"I-I wonder what the mutts would think of me if they saw just what kind of position I was in right now," he began to chuckle as he rose his upper body so he could push his cold nose into valley of Nou's breasts. "Completely overpowered by my 'human' mate..."

As he said the words 'overpowered', Thanrir thrust his hips upwards once again, almost managing to sheathe his head within Nou's folds, yet another growl, this time of frustration, escaping him as his attempt to show that he could turn the tables of their little game failed. He was starting to approach the same level of arousal as Nou herself, just like she'd claimed she wanted to, and the fact was was clearly visible from the precum leaking from his cock and the way his body jerked whenever she ground against him especially hard.

As his arousal grew, Thanrir could feel his desire to fight against whatever was holding him back before rise with it. Just having Nou rub along his length wasn't enough anymore, he wanted to be hugged by her tight inner walls. With an almost whining sound, he latched onto one of the sorceress' nipples with his short, front teeth, gently grinding it between the two rows as he tried to free his body from whatever spell he'd seemingly been put under. His self restraint had run out.

"Kadan..." Thanrir breathed out against Nou's breast as he finally managed to will his body move, his free hand mirroring its twin upon the sorceress' backside. Holding her tightly, he rubbed himself against her dripping womanhood for only a moment more before his golden eyes locked with her own violet ones, his head prodding at her entrance. He wanted to enter her, almost desperately, but still Thanrir couldn't force away the feeling that made him feel like he couldn't. It seemed like Nou was the only one who could decide when they should take this to the next level...

Nou didn’t relent as she ground her hips against his, her tender sex pressing firmly upon his hot, throbbing member. No doubt this was a bit of torture for him…but for her as well. As she felt his rigid shaft and the heat that radiated from him, she longed to feel him slide deep inside her once more. So why was she waiting? To make a statement…? She wasn’t even sure anymore. Her lust took her over. She lovingly fondled his heavy sack, hearing him growl with pleasure as she did so. She moaned softly in turn, still feeling the sparks of pleasure surging from her loins. Her voice grew slightly louder as he gripped at her buttocks, his claws pressing firmly against her supple flesh.

She couldn’t stifle a giggle as he pondered what his pack would think of him in this position. She opened her mouth to respond, only to moan loudly again as he abruptly sat up, pressing his beastly face between her breasts. His hot breath against her flesh contrasted greatly with the coldness of his nose, making her shiver. Her nipples stood erect as she arched her back towards him. She gasped again as she felt him thrust upward, the hot head of his cock probing between her tender petals, his growling voice making her core tremble.

”May…maybe….envious?” she panted, her lips curling into a mischievous grin.

She was completely unaware of whatever magic was influencing Thanrir. Having usually been…less than satisfied in the bedroom before him, no doubt she was used to being fully aware of herself and her surroundings. But now her mind was in a whirlwind of passion and lust. She was fortunate, however, that it wasn’t anything harmful.

Thanrir’s precum was evident, smearing hotly against her equally hot and wet sex. She moaned again as her free hand reached behind his head, gently caressing the base of his neck. As he gripped at one of her nipples with his teeth, she threw her head back and moaned louder, further pressing her bosom against him. His hot breath against her flesh made her tremble, and the sensation of his teeth gently grinding her tender nub seemed to excite her further. His rumbling voice breathing his word for her as his other hand gripped at her rump, starting to make her lose her will to keep up this little game. When their eyes met, she couldn’t take it anymore, and she had a feeling he couldn’t either.

”Oh Gods…I can’t take this anymore…!” she finally cried out as she lifted herself onto her knees, hovering above his lap. The hand that was caressing his neck now reached to his long, thick shaft. She gently gripped him and guided him towards her aching, beckoning entrance, then proceeded to let him sink in, inch after inch. Her passage trembled desperately around him, no doubt craving to feel him fill it. Once more she threw her head back and cried out to the heavens as he began to stretch her passage once more. ”Th-Thanrir…! Kadan…!”

Though he was only halfway sheathed inside her, she began to grind her hips again, bucking against him and allowing her silken walls to vigorously stroke his shaft, hastening the pace in which he penetrated her. She couldn’t wait any longer. She needed this. No games, no petty vengeance…just passion and need.

As soon as Nou had her outburst, Thanrir felt something almost akin to hope rush through his mind and his ears shot up in attention. He watched, practically quivering with anticipation and pent up lust as she liften herself off his lap enough for his cock to stand up underneath her. Had it been any other situation, he might also have been disappointed at how she pulled away her hand from his neck, but since it was to guide him into her easier he couldn't exactly complain. His desire to mate fully with her overwhelmed the feeling of intimacy that her holding him close like that created.

Then she sank down upon him, and Thanrir wasn't able to hold back the long, dull whinny that reverberated inside his throat. With every second that passed, more of his thick manhood disappeared within Nou's folds and he closed his eyes in bliss as her warm, wet walls rubbed and ground against him tightly, the top of his head resting against her flat stomach.

As 'blind' as he was, he could still hear his mate's pleasure loud and clearly and when she yelled his name he felt it echo inside his ears. While back at camp he hadn't exactly been overjoyed knowing that his pack could overhear him, their privacy was practically the farthest things from Thanrir's mind at the moment. To him, there was just Nou, no one else existed much less mattered.

Opening his eyes again, though still with his head resting on her stomach, Thanrir peered down upon his and Nou's joined sexes. Or at least half joined. To him, it almost seemed like the sorceress wanted to savor every single inch of his beastial cock, hence why she was only halfway sheathing herself upon him.

He was just about to open his mouth and tease her about it when she started moving those alluring hips of hers and he bit his tongue at the sudden surge of pleasure.

Thanrir watched as Nou made more and more of his cock burrow inside her, the heat enveloping him making him groan loudly. Somewhere in the back of his mind he highly doubted that gnolls like him should be able to fuck humans like Nou without injuries occurring; she was just too tight and snug for it to feel this good. He should be feeling crushed, yet nothing about how the sorceress' sex hugged him felt too tight. Respectively, she should be feeling pain from his girth pushing her walls beyond their limit, but Thanrir had seen nothing but ecstasy written on Nou's breathtaking features when they'd mated the day before. He'd heard of beasts being with humans before, but by all accounts they were far more careful than him and the sorceress were being.

They were a pair that shouldn't work, yet Thanrir had never felt more connected with a mate than he was with Nou--only made more amazing considering for how little time they'd known each other.

When only a quarter of his length remained untouched by Nou's walls did Thanrir move his head from her stomach. Instead, he sat up straighter on the bed and moved one of his hands up to grab hold of her hip while the other settled on one of her supple thighs. Then, he gave one powerful upward thrust, fully burying every single inch of his cock inside Nou's pussy. In this position, he could feel the head of his cock push against the entrance of her womb, her warm insides lovingly caressing and massaging him in his entirety before pulled himself out halfway and thrust upwards again.

Now more or less eye level with the sorceress, Thanrir licked at her fair cheeks and the edge of her mouth in between slow but deep thrusts. He wasn't sure what he loved the most any more; the pleasure he was getting from fucking Nou or the moment itself.

Gnolls didn't often let intimacy seep into their mating, there was almost always just raw lust, but with Nou... something about her just made him want to feel her close. Thanrir had begun to expect the unexpected with her by now, but that didn't make his feelings any less real. He didn't want to let her go, and it wasn't just because of the pleasure she so easily gave him.

Moving his arms up to encircle her body fully, Thanrir hugged Nou to his chest, even as his mighty thrusts began picking up speed. He could feel her scales underneath his padded palms, as smooth as the most perfectly worked crystal. He held her close like this for a moment, moving his snout down to nuzzle one of her ears.

"You are an Ataashi... my Kadan and Ataashi..." he breathed quietly even as a dull growl of bliss rumbled in his throat, before slowly lowering himself back down on the bed, releasing Nou from his embrace in the process.

So enthralled by his sorceress was Thanrir that he didn't notice that it wasn't just their scent that he could smell if he wanted. Not far from the bed, just on the other side of the door leading into their room there was several other distinct scents. Elven scents. And had he actually looked over towards said door, he might also have noticed the outline of several pairs of ankles underneath it...

Back
Top Bottom