Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Queen of the Pack ((Maxaro & ViperFang))

While the meat Nou conjured up did look appetizing to him, Thanrir hungered for other flesh at the moment. Later, should the need arise, he would eat more, but right now he was far more focused on the beautiful, bare sorceress who stood before him, her dexterous fingers sending small tingles of pleasure through his body as she gently caressed his member. Compared to what he'd experienced in the past, it wasn't much in terms of stimulation, but her touch still managed to cause a rumble of satisfaction and arousal to emerge from his muscular chest. There was just something special in Nou's touch, Thanrir decided as he pushed himself up against her, his furry thigh parting her legs so that he could tend to the embers of arousal he knew were smoldering within the sorceress as his large, beastial hands landed on her defined behind, groping the flawless, unmarred cheeks. He wanted to make those embers inside her into an inferno of passion before the night was over.

"I want to ravage you until dawn comes," he breathed out quietly, his voice as heartfelt as it was lustful. "I want to paint you white with my seed. Mark you as my own to anyone who we may come across. Make you scream my name to the heavens. And I want to make you experience pleasure the likes of which you never thought possible. All as my mate."

Almost teasingly, Thanrir pushed his thigh against Nou's core, grinding against it as he felt his fur become further stained by her arousal. Though he didn't mind that at all. His tongue emerged from in between his lips to run along her neck up to her cheek, both to get more of her addictive, exotic taste and to return the kiss she had given him in the only way he knew how with the bodily differences they shared. It was an affectionate gesture among Gnolls, and Thanrir hoped that she didn't find it off-putting like he suspected many humans and elves did.

Removing one of his hands from Nou's firm butt and placing it on her lower back instead, the Gnoll guided them both towards the edge of the tent, sitting down on the cot of animal furs that was his bed. Sitting like this, with the sorceress straddling his thigh, they were almost eye level with each other, and Thanrir took this moment to look deep into Nou's violet eyes. The desire and lust he found within her amethyst orbs only spurred on his own arousal, his fully erect cock pushing against her lower thigh, precum beginning to slowly seep out from the head. His eyes then fell down to her soft, full lips and he recalled how wonderful her mouth had felt around his member.

A smile crossed his features.

"None of my past mates have ever serviced me with their lips and mouth before... I want you to show me your skills like you did earlier today..." Thanrir growled as he moved his hands to the sorceress' hips and quite easily lifted Nou off his thigh, placing her on the ground before him. He let one of his hands run through her hair momentarily, pulling out the ornament keeping her hair up as carefully as he could manage so that her long, silk-like dark tresses may frame her beautiful face.

Nou couldn’t hide an almost mischievous grin as she gazed into his eyes. She could see the desire intensifying as she stroked his shaft. He was already hot and hard to the touch, ready to burrow into her once more. She licked her lips as she continued to grope at his length, sighing contentedly. As she stood before him, she could feel her nipples growing erect from the relatively cool air around them, goosebumps rising on her luscious flesh. The scent of her arousal grew stronger as she merely let his eyes take in all of her. Her womanhood glistened with need, aching to feel him fill her up.

She let out a soft moan as he pressed his body against hers, following with a gasp as she felt his thick, furry leg slip between hers, his coarse fur teasing her tender petals. Then, his big, strong hands reached to her round buttocks, squeezing and groping at his leisure. She arched her back towards him, pushing her bosom against his muscled torso, further savoring the contrasting texture of her smooth skin and his fur. She shuddered at his words, her toes already beginning to curl as she envisioned what he promised. To other humans, it would seem crass, but this…it was primal desire. Something she needed and craved. Her hands slid from his loins, gliding up his torso until she reached his powerful chest, gently kneading the solid muscle while he firmly pressed his thigh against her slit.

”Yes…I want all of that…” she panted, feeling a tingle in her cheeks as his hot tongue lapped up her neck to her beautiful face. ”I need you…I need you to take me hard…”

Before his tongue could leave her cheek, she turned her head until her lips met his tongue. She closed her eyes and let her own tongue meet his again, parting them to grant him entry, if he so desired. She certainly didn’t mind the Gnoll way of kissing. It was just as primal as her desire, and yet part of her wanted to feel his tongue explore her mouth, to dominate hers with its dexterity and size. She followed him as he guided her backwards, then set her down, still grinding her increasingly hot and wet pussy against his muscular thigh. She hungrily gazed into his golden eyes, shuddering once more as she felt his shaft press against her leg, seeking her touch. His smile alone made her body tingle. She was not afraid of his bared fangs, though they looked wickedly dangerous. She returned his grin as he spoke to her, requesting her to put her mouth to use once more. She licked her lips slowly as he lifted her up, now standing on her knees before him. She could see the patch of wetness on his fur left by her arousal; she could tell it didn’t bother him in the least.

She leaned forward, now on her knees and hands, grinning at him wickedly as he freed her black hair, letting it spill around her face like a waterfall.

”Mmm, you enjoyed my mouth, did you?” she teased before leaning down, gently placing a kiss on his well-defined abdomen, pressing her lips against each segment as she drew tantalizingly close to his throbbing shaft. ”You tasted good, Thanrir…back at my hut. I need everything from you…your touch, your sounds…and…”

She pulled away to hotly breathe on his shaft, She suppressed a chuckle as she watched it twitch in anticipation. She then let out her tongue, starting at the base of his rod and gliding up along the underside. She moaned at his flavor. Strong and unique. Something she would certainly not be able to go without, now that she had him. Her tongue stroked slower and slower as she drew near to the head. She then opened her mouth wide to take in the bulbous tip, sucking gently while her tongue lapped up his precum. Again, she moaned. His precum had an even stronger taste: salty and somewhat bitter, but by the Gods she couldn’t get enough. She slowly took more of him inside, inch by inch while her violet eyes flicked up to gaze at his handsome face. She wanted to savor every expression as she worked on him.

Her right hand reached for his heavy sack, gently cupping and caressing his balls. She made sure to be extra gentle while her left hand stroked along his inner thigh, slowly trailing up to his groin before simply resting on his hip. She shifted her body to, once again, straddle his leg, her aching womanhood hovering inches above it. As she took more of him in, she sucked harder, her tongue lavishing his length in earnest. She began to pull away until only his head remained, tucked tightly behind her lips. She repeated the action, only faster and harder this time, increasing in vigor as she went on, bobbing her head up and down on his shaft. She eventually let him pop free from her lips, gasping softly before trailing circles around the tip, collecting more of his precum on her tongue.

”So good, Thanrir…” she moaned, her left hand now gently gripping his rod and holding it steady. ”Did that feel good? Do you want more?”

Her mischievous grin persisted as her hand stroked up and down his meaty length, her right hand still fondling his sack. She then returned her mouth to his head, dragging her tongue along it tantalizingly.

”I’ve wanted this for so long…” she sighed. ”To be taken by someone like you…no one…could ever compare…”

As he watched the sorceress settle between his powerful legs and run her small but skillful tongue along his large shaft, creating sparks of delight in its wake, his head disappearing in between her soft, supple lips when she reached it, Thanrir could feel a shudder rock through his entire body and a throaty, pleasured growl forced its way out from within his fanged maw. Feeling Nou's tongue run along his length and the inside of her mouth almost coil around him was unlike anything he'd ever experienced with female Gnoll; she was far less sloppy in her technique and more tender than they'd ever been able to do. The feeling of pleasure her actions caused within him were staggering when compared to his previous mates' attempts as this sort of thing. He could honestly become addicted to something like this...

Then came the bobbing, and Thanrir had to fight himself to not give in to the madness this almost caused him to descend into. Before his very eyes, he could watch as Nou's expert lips glided up and down his cock, her tongue providing him with even more mindblowing pleasure, and the sparkle in her eye as she did so almost pushed him over the edge right then and there. She looked so captivating like this, with her almost raven locks rocking back and forth almost like gentle waves on either side of her face, framing the display she was putting on. Along with the sights he was treated to, Thanrir could also her the soft slurping sounds coming from Nou as she toyed with him inside her mouth. Despite his larger size and far stronger muscles, the sorceress had full control over him like this.

It wasn't until his shaft left the sorceress absolutely entrancing lips that Thanrir could let out the breath he'd been holding, his entire posture deflating oh so slightly as he was forced to pant raggedly to once again fill his lungs with air. Purrs of pleasure rumbled forth from inside his chest as he could feel Nou's tongue continuously lapped at his head. He'd been seconds from erupting inside her mouth, but a part of him was happy that she stopped before he got to that point. After all, it meant that he'd get to experience her warm, wet mouth even more. Sitting up a little straighter, he once again looked down upon Nou, only now realizing that her arousal was dripping onto his thigh again. He let out a pleased growl at both the discovery and the feeling of her hand playing with his sack, seemingly making sure none of his manhood went untended to.

"That felt amazing, Nou..." he breathed out hotly as one of his hands ran down the curve of her ass, massaging the unmarred flesh he found there before dropping down even further down to let two of his fingers run up and down her wet folds. "And yes. I want you to taste my seed in the fullest." He wasn't completely sure about this idea, considering how sharp his claws were, but he wanted Nou to experience pleasure as well considering how diligent she'd been in servicing him with her mouth. In the end, he decided it was worth the risk, if she didn't like it he'd surely be the first to know after all.

With one of his hands teasing her womanhood, the Gnoll let his other come to rest on Nou's head, brushing a few strands of soft, silken hair out of her face before he urged her to take him in her mouth once again, keeping his grip as gentle as he could so that he didn't accidentally force her to take in more than she could manage in one go should his instincts get the better of him. As he did that, though, he experimentally pushed one of his thick fingers into her dripping folds, watching the sorceress' expression carefully for any sign of discomfort. If this didn't work, he still had his tail.

Just as Thanrir was about to reach the second knuckle of his exploring finger, the flap to their tent was pushed open and the excited barks of Murrow could be heard as he almost stumbled into the tent. "Boss! You won't believe what your wench did to our tents! They're huge now, but only on the inside, and the cloth it- oh..."

The look that the packmaster sent his subordinate as he noticed just what kind of position his leader and newest packmate was in was one that could make humans and elf alike curl up in fear. "Sorry, boss, didn't mean to interrupt you and the wench!" As soon as the the last bark had left his maw, Murrow disappeared back out through the tent flap, with Thanrir sending a loud, almost dangerous growl after him.

"Tell everyone to leave us alone until morning! And if you call my mate a wench again, you slobbering idiot, I'll make sure there won't be enough left of you to feed the worms!" He barked harshly after Murrow, his hand on Nou's head having left to grip the side of the cot he was sat on lest he hurt the sorcerer, the wood of the cot creaking as his claws pushed into it. Had it not been for the sorceress before him, Thanrir would have followed his subordinate. Instead, he focused back on Nou, his eyes losing the angry glare they had held moments before once he could gaze upon her flawless features once more. His anger was quickly replaced with arousal and his member quickly regained any hardness it had lost when Murrow had interrupted them, pushing against the soft skin of Nou's cheek, creating a mark with a mixture of his precum and her own saliva.

"Sorry about that..." he growled as he returned to pushing one of his fingers into her, feeling her warm, dripping walls tighten around his digit as he continued where he left off. "I'll make sure to find a way to signal them not to disturb us tomorrow..."

Though she delighted in his taste and the heat that radiated from his glorious loins, Nou also enjoyed the sounds of Thanrir’s unbridled pleasure. The grunts, growls, and panting. So primal…it made her crave him more. Made her long to feel him take her again, to fill her up with his seed. While she suckled on his length, she did occasionally let out a slurping noise, though she had tried to keep it quiet. She wasn’t sure if it would be pleasing to his senses, after all. She grinned as he complimented her skill, but couldn’t hide a moan as his furry hand traveled to her buttocks, groping her firmly in his strong grip. Her eyes closed as she savored the feeling, letting her moans vibrate his shaft while she continued to work on him. She grinned as much as she could around his girth as he expressed his desire to flood her mouth with his essence. He was the only person she’d allow to do such a thing.

A much louder moan erupted from her as one of his fingers slipped into her needy slit. Despite the fact that he had invaded her body once before, her tunnel was still impossibly tight around his thick, furry finger. It clenched and quivered around his digit, coating his fur with her arousal. Even his claw did her no harm. In fact, the mild danger made it all the more…thrilling. While she continued to bob and suckle on his member, she ground her hips against his hand, seeking more attention. Her pussy grew hotter and wetter, her sweet essence practically gushing around his finger and onto his muscled leg. She leaned into his other hand as he stroked her hair before taking him in even deeper, sparing no inch of his length from her hot mouth.

But then, there was an intruder. A rather excited one. She pulled away from Thanrir’s lap, his shaft glistening in its glory as she turned to see Murrow chattering on about what she had done to their tents. While amused, even grinning in response, she was also a bit annoyed, though not nearly as much as Thanrir appeared to be. His booming voice shook her core, but didn’t frighten her, though clearly he had frightened Murrow enough to make him not come back after retreating. She let out a chuckle before turning back to that handsome, bestial face of his, licking her lips. She could see his rage dissipating. Maybe her presence in the pack wasn’t just good for him or her, but for the other Gnolls as well. Gods knew what would have happened if it was some other woman in his tent.

”Goodness. You certainly enjoy your privacy, don’t you?” she teased before nuzzling his cock as he pressed it against her face, letting him smear his precum and her saliva onto her cheek if only to simply savor that carnal heat he continued to radiate. Another loud moan as he shoved his finger into her again. Her luscious lips parted to let her cries of pleasure and gasps out, her eyes closing momentarily before she stood up on her knees. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in to gently kiss his wet nose. ”I don’t mind if you’re frank with them…or, I could cast a ward on the tent flaps…”

Part of her liked the idea of him simply announcing to his pack that he intended to bed her. Pulling her tightly to his side, roaring out to his pack to not disturb them before leading her inside. But magic could used, if he preferred. It would certainly simplify things. With a ward, they’d feel the need to walk away the moment they drew too close. She lowered her lips a bit, letting her tongue slip out to gently lick down one of his long, sharp fangs before teasing his own tongue. Meanwhile, she let one hand slip between her now quivering thighs, two of her fingers slipping along either side of his, fondling her soaking pussy and coating them in her juices. She then brought them to his maw, making sure he got the full scent of her need for him.

”You’re so good to me, Thanrir…no one…has ever made me so…hot with desire…” she purred to him, her free hand descending upon his length, gripping him gently and stroking up and down in a pumping motion. ”I need you inside me again…harder…a little rougher…” With another soft moan, she arched her back towards him, putting her sensuous breasts on display for him once more. ”Your finger is great…but nothing compares…to this…”

Her slender fingers danced a circle around his bulbous head that had swollen with need. She flashed him another of her wicked grins.

”Well…except maybe your tongue…” she let out a giggle, her heart racing as she gazed into his eyes, as if trying to see what he would do before he did it. Whatever the case, she needed him more than ever.

Thanrir continued to growl hotly at Nou's ministrations, feeling himself dancing dangerously close to the edge of release thanks to her skilled touch, but he fought against it relentlessly, forbidding himself from orgasming before he'd made sure his mate had felt as much pleasure as he had. Her lips against his nose and then against his fang made a new warmth radiate within his broad chest, one born not entirely out of lust. They'd known each other for less than a day, but Thanrir could already tell that something within him was yearning for the sorceress as more than just sexual relief. It might have been remnants of the spell he'd put on his mind, but the chance of it being the case was small. Nou was just special to him, the Gnoll thought as he leaned into her touch; she made him feel things he hadn't before, both sexual and other. When she offered her glistening fingers to him, he accepted without hesitation, running his long tongue around her digits to make sure he didn't miss a single drop of her sweet nectar. The taste made him forget about anything but the sorceress and his desire to both please and be pleased by her.

He buried his snout in between her breasts as she presented them to him, pushing his hips against her nimble fingers as she ran her hand up and down his twitching member, his words making him smile as he nipped and nibbled playfully at the skin within the valley of her large mounds, slowly working his way towards one of her salmon peaks.

"You almost sound like you're desperate for me, Nou..." he rumbled against her chest, placing a long lick over one of her nipples, the entirety of his slightly coarse tongue running over the sensitive bud before he combined the action with his finger and curled curled the digit inside her tight walls as he coiled his long tongue over her nipple. For only a few moments he did this before speaking up again, pulling out his thick finger from her folds and resting the hand on her hip. "But... if you want me harder, I will give you everything I have..."

With a growl that almost sounded like laughter, Thanrir grabbed hold firmly of both of the sorceress' hips, lifting her off his lap and turning her around in a mere moment, letting her dripping womanhood hover just before his hard, beastly cock as he readjusted his grip on her. With the hand he'd used to pleasure her pussy just minutes earlier, he spread her folds wide to prepare her body for what was about to come, stopping for only a second as the feeling of her juices dripping down onto him made a shiver course through his very veins. His other arm curled over her chest, his hand landing on one of her soft mounds as strong fingers closed around her nipple, rolling the inviting peak. Lastly, his head landed on her shoulder as he blew a hot stream of air into her ear, and it took all his willpower to keep her in said position for a moment longer so that he could speak.

"A true leader satisfies all his subordinates' needs..." he breathed softly against her ear, running his tongue along her earlobe for only a moment before continuing just as softly, "And no matter what, I'll make sure to satisfy every single one of yours as well... both as your packmaster, and your mate..."

With that, Thanrir let Nou fall, burying the entirety of his length inside her in one powerful thrust, the sound of his hips meeting hers seemingly echoing throughout their tent. With some difficulty, the Gnoll managed to keep down the howl of absolute, raw bliss he desperately wanted to let out as Nou's tight walls once more caressed every single inch of his large member; his concern over his mate's hearing trumping the need to exclaim his pleasure for now. The hand he'd used to part her folds moved up to her perfectly toned stomach and he was very surprised to find that he could actually feel the faint outline of his manhood inside the sorceress when he pushed on her abdomen. Once again, Thanrir felt himself be astounded at Nou's durability, especially compared to other humans, men or women.

As he let her get used to him filling her up once more, the Gnoll pulled the sorceress against his broad, fur-clad chest, her back fitting almost like a puzzle piece against him, his strong arms helping her be lifted off his length as he poised to practically impale again. As soon as he'd made sure Nou was still okay and he hadn't crossed any lines, he was going to fuck her as roughly as she wanted.

Nou grinned as she watched his long, dexterous tongue spare no drop of her arousal. It danced along and between her fingers. She liked watching him like this. His primal desire for her…it fueled her ego, sure, but it was good to know her desires were matched by him. She ached to feel him take her again. Like he did back in her old hut, but more. Now that he had experienced his first human woman, she was sure he would be even more vigorous. And she couldn’t wait to see what he had for her. She threw her head back as he dove into her bosom, his tongue and teeth teasing her sensitive flesh. She could feel his hips bucking against her hand, and she continued to stroke his length, moving faster and faster to drive him wild. She moaned and gasped as he sought out her nipples that stood erect, aching for attention.

She giggled as he growled against her chest, teasing her about her desperation for him. He wasn’t wrong. Her body craved his more than before. Her free hand reached to the back of his shaggy head, pulling his face into her cleavage more firmly. Her grip tightened as his finger curled inside her, stroking very responsive areas inside her tight passage. She tightened her eyes and cried out, all of her muscles tension. He found yet another of her ‘spots’ that he so diligently searched for the first time.

”I am…I need you to take me hard…show me how much you want me…” she panted, only to gasp softly as he lifted her up, spinning her around.

She leaned against him, her lips parting as his fingers spread her tender petals apart. Her heated arousal dripped onto his shaft, making him glisten more, the sweet scent of her mixing with his tangy musk. Another shudder tore through her, followed by a soft moan as his arm wound around her, seizing one of her luscious breasts, his fingers toying with her nipple while he breathed into her ear, making her tingle from so many areas of her body, she could barely focus. He teased her again, his voice bringing more of his hot breath against her skin before his tongue followed, lapping at her lobe. She grinned and let out a sigh.

”I know you will…you’re…amazing, Thanrir…and I can’t wait to feel everything you have to offer. Do…everything you want…”

A loud cry of ecstasy sounded from her as he thrust her down upon his shaft, his sheer size stretching her inner walls wide once again. Despite having felt him once before, it still felt like a whole new experience to her. His hips slammed against her buttocks. While he held back, Nou couldn’t. She moaned and whimpered as her body adjusted to him. It was…beyond exquisite. Her eyes were tightly shut as she ground her hips against his, stirring his length inside her. Her tunnel convulsed and caressed his manhood, already seeking to coax out his glorious seed. She felt his hand on her belly, prompting her to look down. She knew what he was feeling…he could feel himself inside her through her abdomen. It was a strange sensation, certainly nothing she had experienced before. But…again, it was something she thoroughly enjoyed. She was damn lucky to be taken by him.

She felt him lift her up again, and that exquisite feeling of fullness slowly slipped from her, though her pussy continued to clamp and clench around his length, as if trying to keep him lodged inside her. Her moans and pants were desperate and needy, longing to feel him drive into her once more. And before she knew it, he indulged her. He drove himself inside her again, making her back arch deeply as she continued to cry out. As private as Thanrir preferred to be, the woman he had chosen for his mate was noisy. Everyone in the camp knew what was going on, even if Murrow hadn’t already told them. Some wanted to sneak a peek, others knew better than to do so and made sure no one approached. Even others that were near the area could hear the cries of pleasure, yet none sought out the source.

She let her body fall back against his, breathing heavily as he took her. One hand of her hands reached to her dripping entrance, her fingers toying with her erect clitoris while he thrust into her. Another hand reached to Thanrir’s face, stroking the fur along his jawline and up to his ear. She began to buck her hips against his thrusts, seeking to enhance the experience for the both of them. His glorious length left no surface within her untouched, bearing down against every sensitive cluster of nerves, making her wetter and hotter with each thrust. Her toes curled as she felt her muscles threatening to clench around him again. She refused to climax too soon. Not where there was so much to do.

With her eyes closed, she turned her head towards his, placing a kiss on the side of his snout, before panting.

”M…more…please…”

Despite the fact that he'd been in almost this same position only hours earlier today, Thanrir still felt like he'd missed the tight, warm embrace of Nou's walls dearly. No matter how he moved, her insides continued to almost lovingly caress every single ridge and vein on his length, creating an explosion of pleasure within the Gnoll's mind as he once more hilted himself deeply inside his mate, the hand he'd kept on her stomach moving down to her hip to aid him in lifting her up and pushing her down onto him as he created a quickly building rhythm of thrusts. Each time he entered her, Thanrir made sure to thrust hard enough to bury the entirety of his manhood within Nou, the head of his cock pushing against the opening of her womb when his hips met hers with a dull thud of supple flesh against fur and the wet squelch of her juices. This was heaven, he decided. And Nou was his goddess.

Lost in pleasure as he was, Thanrir didn't even realize that his eyes had closed until he felt Nou's soft lips push against his snout, the kiss creating a spark of delight and emotion within him that traveled throughout the entirety of his body in the blink of an eye, and when he once more opened his eyes and gazed upon the sorceress, her lips parted as she sang out her pleasure, he couldn't help but think that those lips of hers looked as inviting as could possible be. Without thinking, he leaned his head forward, nuzzling the side of his mate's beautiful face for a moment, before he pushed his long, canine tongue in between her absolutely luscious lips, tasting every inch of her mouth, dominating her much smaller tongue with his, as he continued to spread her tight passage beyond the limit of what a human could take with his mighty thrusts.

A shudder passed through Thanrir's body as he purred at the feeling of finally being able to touch the tongue that had brought him so much pleasure with his own. It wasn't nearly as long or rough as that of a Gnoll's, but he only found that even more endearing as he caressed every inch of it, making sure not to miss even a single spot of Nou's moist cavern. It didn't matter to him that it would stifle her heavenly sounds for a moment, getting to taste her was worth that sacrifice in his mind.

Despite him paying so much attention to her mouth, Thanrir still didn't stop his hand's movements upon Nou's breast; his fingers tweaking and pushing on her nipple almost without him having to tell them to do so while the rest of his rough palm continued to knead and grope the soft mound itself. She was so soft compared to him, and he loved it. He loved touching her, loved running the rugged pads of his hands all over the flawless beauty of her body, and he loved knowing that was his actions that caused her to continue to moan. With the least sharp claw on his hand, Thanrir gently pushed down right onto Nou's nipple, slowly increasing the pressure bit by bit before removing his hand entirely and moving to her other breast, repeating his ministrations there.

Finally satisfied with his exploration of her tongue and mouth, at least for now, Thanrir pulled his tongue back into own mouth, the taste of Nou still on the forefront of his mind. She was everywhere on him now. The heat and pressure of her core was around his length, her soft skin pressed flush against his, the scent of both her bodily odor and her arousal assaulting his sensitive nose, and now her taste was also upon his tongue. All together, it was almost overwhelming to the Gnoll, but in best possible way. For him, there was nothing about Nou that could ever be too much. It was somehow calming yet immensely arousing at the same time, and in the end Thanrir chose not to dwell on it lest he forget about his true mission: Making Nou cum.

With a powerful growl emerging from his chest and with his mouth hanging open as he panted slightly, Thanrir lifted Nou once again, though her made sure he still didn't pull out of her completely, laying her down on all fours before him as he thrust into her once more. He leaned down over her, his chest rumbling with growls and purrs against her back as the hand he'd used to play with her breasts descended down her body to where her own hand was. He hadn't even noticed that she'd been satisfying herself all this time, but now that he was aware of this fact he urged her to move her hand so that he may let his own take its place, the rough pads on his fingers pressing down upon the sensitive bundle of nerves crowning her leaking folds, exchanging the sorceress' own finesse for his larger fingers. His free hand, meanwhile, landed on her hip so that he could pull her against him and push even further into her, the change in positions not making her pussy clamp down around him any less. With as much power as he dared, he thrust forward once more, a fast and strong rhythm being created within moments.

"Nou... how does this compare..." Thanrir breathed out against her neck as nipped on the skin there, the very act of saying her name making him feel good, his body tensing up every other moment to put off his release until Nou succumbed to her own, "To your other... m-mates..." a groan made its way out of his chest, stopping him momentarily before he could speak up again. "I-is a Gnoll like me more... hng, satisfying than a human...?" He focused only on her now, on her scent and taste, increasing his pace one final time and putting even more pressure onto Nou's clit with his fingers while ignoring the immense pleasure trying to flood his senses to try and stave of the powerful orgasm that was within arms reach for him. He wanted her to cum first, so that he may paint her with his seed when she laid panting the the afterglow, so that she could finally taste his very essence. He only hoped he could hold on long enough for that wish to become a reality.

Thanrir began to take her with vigor, using his own grip and strength to drive himself deeper and deeper inside her. It was sheer bliss, feeling his length and girth satisfy her needs beyond anything she had experienced before. No man before him had gotten her blood boiling like this, her heart racing. She couldn’t let him slip through her fingers, now. Sure, he called her his mate, but he was clearly experienced. How many females had he gone through in the past that he called ‘mates’? The potential for jealousy flickered in her mind for only a moment before it was seemingly shaken out of her by his wild thrusts. He wouldn’t cast her aside…not when he was showing this much enthusiasm…right?

When she kissed his snout, she hadn’t expected him to reciprocate. Though she had longed to feel him kiss her back in a more ‘human’ way, she had already resolved herself to the fact that he likely wouldn’t. Yet as she moaned and groaned, grinding her hips against his to further stimulate the pleasure he gave her, he surprised her yet again. His long, thick tongue slipped between her inviting lips, exploring her mouth for the first time. Though her own was no match for his, her tongue writhed and coiled around his when it could before she began to suck on his tongue, moaning around it as she did so, egging him on as best she could. Her face tingled from this action, bringing a rosy tint to her cheeks. Her fingers continued to stroke the petals of her pussy, sending more sparks of pleasure through her, but it wasn’t enough to push her over the edge.

All the while, his hand continued to grope at her breasts, teasing her nipple to the point of making it grow erect. The pads of his hand scraped against her soft flesh, and it felt glorious. Her body trembled and shivered in his grasp, aching to feel more of him on her, to squeeze and grab and rub over her. She arched her back into his hand, making sure he knew how much she savored his touch. His claw pressed onto her nipple, making her almost giggle. It was almost like he was experimenting with her, trying to figure out what she liked the most. When his tongue withdrew, she gasped for air while before letting out another loud moan. She hadn’t realized how much she hadn’t been breathing while he worked on her, and she had also grown lazy in reciprocating his thrusts. Now aware, she ground her hips against his again, the sounds of his grunts, her moans, and the wetness of her entrance as he drilled into her over and over…it was music to her.

Suddenly, he moved her, positioning her on the floor so she had to stand on her hands and knees. This position…far more primal. She turned her head towards him to watch as he mounted her with a pleased grin on her face. His big strong hands roamed her body, one resting on her shapely hip while the other joined hers at her hot, still leaking slit. She couldn’t mask her surprise when he gently pulled her hand away, but then he replaced it with his own. Her eyes shot open wide as she let out an almost animalistic groan of pleasure. The roughness of his fingers compared to her softer, more delicate ones…well, it was what she needed. The texture ground against her clit and tender folds, and though his motions may have been a bit clumsy, the mere feeling made her body tense up around him, her pussy clenching hard around his magnificent manhood, quivering around him, signaling what was soon to come.

Then, he drove into her hard again, leaning over her, panting and grunting with each strong thrust. Her limbs quivered and felt weak as her senses were overcome with ecstasy. His heated breath on the nape of her neck, the gentle nips from his wicked fangs…by the Gods. It couldn’t be more perfect. His growling voice vibrated through her flesh, warming her ear. His question almost made her laugh.

”Oh Gods…Thanrir,” she panted back, pressing her face against his snout. ”They were nothing…oh…nothing compared to you! You…” she tried to keep her composure enough to respond, but he made it difficult. His long, thick shaft that invaded her tightness so perfectly…his rough fingers bearing down on her sensitive clitoris…the warmth of his powerful body against hers…and her passage quivering more and more around him, ready for release at any second. ”N-no one can compare to you…oh Gods…don’t stop…don’t stop!”

Her eyes shut tightly as all of her muscles tensed at once. The bulbous head of his shaft pressed hard against her womb, his girth grinding against every sensitive cluster of nerves inside her while the rough pads of his fingers tormented her petals and clit in the best possible way. She felt the sharp edge of a climax ripping through her. She threw her head back and let out a near scream to the heavens. All at once, her pussy tightened harshly around him, a rush of her sweet, succulent cum drenching his loins and dripping onto the bedding beneath them. Her body felt like it was on fire as she came and the strength quickly left her limbs. Though her arms gave out, her shapely rear remained in the air, supported by his grip. She felt a tingling down her spine, but thought nothing of it in the moment.

But before Thanrir’s eyes, he would see a small series of scales emerging along her spine. They were smooth, glistening, almost jewel-like violet scales that traveled up all the way up to the nape of her neck. Fortunately, they didn’t hurt, nor did they appear to mar her skin in any way. In fact, she didn’t appear to react to them at all, unaware of their formation.

Instead, she continued to moan and whine like an animal in heat as he pounded away inside her, her eyes still closed as she rode the seemingly endless waves of her orgasm.

Nou's words; hearing her declare with that entrancing melody that was her voice--shaky from the pleasure he was providing her with--that he was greater than the men of her past made a swell of pride erupt within Thanrir's chest, no matter how many times he now recalled she'd said it before. The sensation, though, was short lived as he forced himself back to the moment at hand and once again focused on thrusting into Nou while also keeping his own climax in check. His mission, however, only became more difficult as he felt the sorceress' already tight walls constrict even further around him. The smell of Nou's cum entered his nostrils even before he felt it splash against him, but that didn't make the impact of it any lesser; the scent was still as intoxicating as ever and had he not let go of her hip to steady himself against the ground--sharp claws digging into the fur and cloth that made up the floor of their tent--and braced himself heavily, Thanrir was sure he would have embraced his orgasm just like Nou was at this very moment. His hips kept moving almost on their own, churning up his mate's insides to prolong the pleasure she felt for as long as possible--even as her arms apparently failed her and he became the only thing keeping her hips from doing the same--but after a short while, he had to stop, still buried to the hilt within her hot, tight sex.

With a heart still beating like he'd just been in a battle to the death, Thanrir let himself relax as he half stood, half crouched leaning over Nou, stray droplets of drool falling down upon her back with the deep breaths he was taking to calm his racing pulse. This might not have been the roughest session of mating he'd experienced in his lifetime, but with how much he'd forced himself to hold back it was sure as hell the most taxing, he thought with a tired, beastly chuckle--vision slightly blurry from the sheer amount of pleasure Nou's body had given him. It wasn't until he moved his hand from her clit that his eyesight steadied enough to give him a stunning view of what laid before him:

Sometime during their heated embrace, a trail of shimmering scales had appeared upon Nou's back--their coloring as brilliantly violet as her eyes--and Thanrir had to blink several times to make sure his eyes weren't deceiving him. It didn't look like they had broken through the skin beneath, but neither did it like they were sitting on top of it. Even in the somewhat dim lighting of the tent, the Gnoll could see that these scales looked like they were actually apart of the flawless expanse of skin itself. With his maws still parted from his heavy breathing, Thanrir brought his free hand up to the top of Nou's back, one of his claws carefully trailing along the edge of where soft skin became hardened scale, fascinated and entranced by both the touch and sight.

"Nou..." he started to say, leaning in closer to sniff at the new scales, but then a sensation shot through him. "Your-!" His movement caused his member, still within the embrace of the sorceress' folds, to push the slightest bit further into Nou and the jolt of pleasure upon his, at the moment, immensely sensitive length made him release a short whine as he forced himself yet again to tortuously postpone his release. No matter how much it almost hurt him to do so. Carefully, he slowly pulled his practically vibrating shaft from Nou's pussy, his head scraping along her walls on the way out, every movement causing him to growl and further tighten his grip on the fur underneath them both. She had said she wanted to taste him, and he'd declared that he was going to paint her with his seed...

Once completely outside, but still hard as a rock, Thanrir shuddered at the very noticeable change in temperature from Nou's warm, comfortable, and pleasurable insides to the far colder air of their tent. He gently lowered her hips and quaking legs down onto the furs with care before taking as much time as he could manage in his aroused state re-positioning so that he was kneeling before his mate, letting his eyes fall over her back once again to admire the scales now revealed there. He'd ask about them as soon as this was taken care off.

"Kadan..." Thanrir rumbled as he ran one of his pawed hands through Nou's silken hair, the Gnollish word being an exotic one, a special nickname he doubted even she knew the translation or meaning to, before pushing his hips forward, his composure held on by a thin string. His cock now rested a mere inch from her oh so inviting lips and he wanted nothing more than to just embrace his carnal, animalistic instincts and shove his meat down Nou's throat, but he continued to fight it. He wanted his mate to be the one to grant him this pleasure, not his own brutish need for release. "Finish me... taste me..."

Nou continued to mewl and cry out as Thanrir ravished her tight passage, his furry hips slapping hard against her smooth, round buttocks. This moment would have been mind-breaking for any other woman, the climax continuing on and on as his glorious shaft never relented, scraping itself along every quivering surface within her. Her seed doused his rod, making it all the easier for him to thrust in and out at his fast pace. She could hear him grunting and growling, could feel his drool along her back and neck. None of it bothered her. In fact, it only served to excite her more, knowing that it was her body that put him in this primal frenzy. She made the right decision back at her hut. She would never give this up for anything.

She could feel his rough hand trailing along her spine, his claws lightly grazing her flesh. Yet…there was a slightly different feel to it. It did concern her for a moment, but all worries fled as she felt his cold, wet nose on her skin, breathing in her scent as he continued to rut inside her, his growling voice calling out her name. She threw her head back and let out a louder moan, her body trembling as his actions threatened to trigger a second orgasm already! She could hear him whine slightly, as though struggling to keep his own climax at bay. She didn’t mind if he released within her right then, or pushed her on her back and hosed her down with his steaming hot seed. Whatever he gave her, she wanted. He slowly withdrew from her, and she could tell his body was tense as he growled and gripped the bedding beneath them. She was panting heavily as well, her body dappled with sweat as he lowered her hips to the ground.

Though weak, she slowly got up on all fours, turning to face her mate in his masculine glory. She grinned wickedly as she eyed his still fully erect cock that glistened with her sweet arousal. She sighed as his hand stroked through her hair, feeling a slight tingle as he spoke in his own language. She didn’t know what it meant, but it sounded…very intimate. She giggled as he pushed his hips towards her, his member practically begging to be taken between her luscious lips. She glanced up at him as he urged her to finish him off, a particularly lusty gaze in her violet eyes as she licked her lips.

”Of course, Thanrir…I’d love to,” she breathed.

She then let her eyes fall to his member once more. Her left hand seized it by the base, directing it to her mouth as her lips parted. She guided him in slowly, moaning as she tasted his flavor mixed with her own. It was a heady cocktail that was…well, damn near addictive. She pumped her hand up and down his shaft, moving in tandem as her head quickly began to bob while she suckled and licked at his hot, pulsing meat. She could taste his precum, the saltiness cutting through the sweetness of her cum. She kept her movements shallow at first, as if trying to drive him just a bit crazier with longing. She then released his shaft from her hand, only to push forward until her face was pressed firmly against his lower abdomen, the entirety of his length and girth filling her throat. Her tongue continued to stroke along the underside of him while her right hand reached under to caress his heavy balls, her fingers lovingly teasing his undercarriage.

Finally, she felt a strong pulse from within his member, followed quickly with an almost searing heat that shot down her throat. She pulled away until only his head remained inside, just in time for him to release a heavy load of his seed into her mouth. She found herself groaning as he came, filling her mouth with his potent, salty essence. It was…amazing! She thought she would wince or pull away, but instead…he found herself craving more. She swallowed his cum, making room for another rope, then repeated. She could hardly get enough…but she also wanted him to fulfill his other desire.

She pried herself away from his loins, finally, leaning back to push her breasts outward while her free hand returned to the base of his cock, stroking him quickly to coax more of his beastly cum onto her. More and more ropes of seed erupted, splattering against and between her firm, beautiful tits, some arcing even higher to land on her neck and her lovely face. She thought he’d never stop cumming, and she wouldn’t mind if he didn’t! The heat of his seed was fantastic, warming her to the core. But before long, he was finally spent. With a loud sigh, she released his manhood and let herself fall onto her back, her breasts bouncing from the impact. She let out another giggle as she let a hand trail to her cleavage, coating her fingers in his nectar. She held her digits up to observe. White, sticky, and shimmering in the dim light…not to mention still quite hot to the touch. She brought her fingers to her lips, her tongue snaking out to lap up what he gave her, moaning softly.

”Mmm…Gods, Thanrir…” she purred, still quite breathless. ”That was…so wonderful…how did it feel? Do you like the way I look, now? Covered in your seed? Exhausted and…vulnerable?”

There was a slight teasing edge in her voice, but it was eclipsed by the obvious bliss she was feeling. No one had ever satisfied her like this…and she didn’t want it to end.

Oh how she made him feel like a young cub experiencing his first heat again.

Thanrir was unsure just how Nou could possibly make mere words and sounds feel almost pleasurable to him, but the way she giggled so softly yet sultrily and then spoke so captivatingly certainly sent something coursing through his powerful body. He almost suspected she had somehow made a way to enchant every word that passed from in between those soft, beautiful lips of hers, but the thought quickly went away as soon as it came. Just like all of his thoughts suddenly did. Something had taken the place of them in his mind, something that had to do with the feeling of his hard member being enveloped first a delicate hand and then by a warm, wet sensation.

Pleasure.

Thanrir made no effort to stay quiet this time as Nou dragged her lips along his length, her skillful and dexterous tongue almost bringing him to his knees, and the sounds of his growls and short, yelping howls could be heard by anyone walking by the tent now. He wasn't as vocal as Nou herself, but there was no question among his men just what was going on in their Packmaster's tent, even if Murrow hadn't told them the reason they should stay away until morning.

"N-Nou-!" the Gnoll panted out as he was finally able to stop fighting back against his release, letting the pleasure build up bit by bit within his loins with every movement the sorceress made. An extra deep growl escaped him as he was once again subjected to the feeling of his meat being pushed down Nou's tight throat, his right hand instinctually making its way to her head to aid in the bobbing of her head. Nou's mouth and throat around his member was a very different experience from the tight embrace of her folds, and Thanrir really couldn't decide what, at the moment, he enjoyed the most. All he knew was that it felt amazing and he never wanted it to end. His body, however, wasn't able to make such a thing happen.

With eyes closing from pleasure, Thanrir could feel himself finally leap over the edge of his climax and his hips shook as there was a familiar, albeit more powerful, tug on his insides. As to not hinder Nou in her work, or worse; accidentally hurt her, he moved his hand from the back of her head to his own thigh, letting his claws sink into his own tough skin instead, forcing thin rivulets of blood to stain his fur. He hardly even noticed any pain at the action, though, the stinging feeling lost in all the pleasure. Much like most of his head when he finally reached that limit he'd put off for so agonizingly long. A low, slowly building howl left his throat as the first rope of cum shot into Nou's mouth and Thanrir was happy to be back on cloud once more.

The Gnoll quickly lost count of how many shots of cum he let loose after the first two disappeared down his mate's throat, the audible gulp of her swallowing almost making laugh once his howl of pleasure died down--though the pleasure itself continued. All he knew was that he enjoyed the sight of Nou getting progressively more covered in his white, creamy seed immensely. He didn't know how much getting covered in one's mate's cum meant to most humans, but to Gnolls it was a rather impactful act considering the lingering scents that would stick to them. It wouldn't be very noticeable to most people or creatures, but it would still be there for a long time. He was glad Nou did seem to enjoy it too, though, and he continued to enjoy watching her when she fell down onto her back and licked her fingers clean of the cum she'd collected there.

As things calmed down, Thanrir took a deep breath while just enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm. He was panting slightly, but only for a moment until his breathing became more even. The sound of Nou's voice quickly brought his attention back to what was happening, though, and smiled toothily, almost wickedly down at her once her question had been asked.

"I've never seen anyone look as perfect as you do now..." he growled softly as he sat up straighter. "I wish I could capture this image forever so that only I could enjoy it."

Slowly, he crawled over to lay down beside the sorceress, his nose burying itself in her neck once again, enjoying her scent even more now that it was so freshly mixed with his own. Her 'vulnerable' comment made a beastly laugh rumble inside his chest and he brought one of hands up to slowly trail up her leg, starting from just below her knee.

"You're an insatiable one, aren't you, Kadan?" he growled against her soft skin as his hand land on the junction in between her long legs, brushing against her folds in an almost tender fashion. "Though that is far from a complaint..." slowly, he pushed one of his large, wettened fingers into the sorceress, his thumb landing on the small button crowning her sex. Without another word he created a swift tempo of thrusts with his fingers while pushing down and playing with Nou's clit, making sure his digit reached the apex of how far it would go into her each time he pushed it into her tight insides. Meanwhile he did this, Thanrir also started to nibble at the delicate flesh within the crook of her neck, progressively adding more and more teeth as the tempo of his fingers increased, until at least half of his beastly maw was hovering over Nou's neck. A part of him wanted to make sure she was okay with what he was about to do before he did it, but he couldn't hold himself back long enough to actually speak up. Instead, he carefully sank his fangs into his mate's flawless skin, making sure he didn't apply too much force, stopping as soon as the distinct, irony taste of blood registered on his tongue. As he did this, he also pushed his finger as far as it could go into Nou and curled it to find that spot that had made her moan so before, never relenting in his thumbs movements against her clit, satisfaction filling him when he felt the grip around his digit increase.

"Forgive me for not asking for your permission before marking you, I just couldn't help myself," Thanrir purred in Gnollish as he licked at the tender spot where he'd bitten Nou, the fact that it was his mate's blood making the taste of the crimson liquid a lot more stomachable.

The lanterns that the Gnoll used to illuminate their tents had begun to burn out by now, casting most of Thanrir and Nou's own tent in darkness. It wasn't much of an issue for Thanrir himself, thanks to his darkvision, but he still closed his eyes anyways. Though, that didn't stop his hands from wandering. His previously unused hand moved its way across the sorceress' shoulder and to her back with the intention of pulling her against his chest, but when it got to her back, Thanrir stopped. He'd almost forgotten about the scales that had emerged on Nou's back, but as soon as he could trail the outline of them again he remembered what a sight it had been.

"Nou..." he started slowly in his deep, somewhat odd voice, "This might sound strange, but have you always had scales along your spine? If so, I somehow haven't noticed them until now. I've never seen such a thing before."

The taste of Thanrir’s seed was a heady cocktail. It was strong in its saltiness and bitterness, with an underlying sweetness that kept her from wincing as the heated essence splashed on her tongue. Nou enjoyed feeling Thanrir quake as he came, his hips trembling while his raging erection throbbed and pulsed in her throat. The sounds of him as he climbed his ecstasy higher and higher filled her with pride, knowing that it was her skill that pleased her mate. And when he howled…it was music to her ears. She did worry a bit, wondering how much of his behavior was a result of the magic she used to deter him from devouring her back at the hut. No, surely this was all him. All she wanted at that time was to make him receptive to the idea of mating with her.

Now that she was lying on her back, watching Thanrir pant as he recovered from his orgasm, she took in the overwhelmingly masculine sight of him. His large frame looming over her feminine body, muscles rippling with each breath, his large manhood that now began to soften…she was lucky, and she knew it. Things could have turned out very different if she hadn’t been so determined. Though she was unfamiliar with the act of marking with seed, Nou had an inkling that was the goal. The way he observed her cum-covered body, and even the musky scent of his essence that lingered in the air, it clued her in. And she was far from embarrassed. She giggled softly as he remarked on her visage.

”Mmm…it’s only fitting that I’ve never felt better,” she replied before sighing softly as he lowered himself to join her on the pelts. The chill of his wet nose pressing against her tender neck made her tremble with pleasure, intensifying as his rough hand began to glide up her leg. His body vibrated against hers as he chuckled. Everything felt so…good. She grinned at him as he called her insatiable, referring to her by that foreign word again. ”Thanrir…what does that word mean? ‘Kadan’? You’ve called me that twice, no—ooh!”

He disrupted her thoughts as his fingers pressed against her still quite wet and hot pussy, one slipping between the pretty pink lips while his thumb ground against her clitoris. She thought he had finished, but it seemed he had plenty of tricks up his sleeve! She began to moan and writhe uncontrollably, only made worse as he gently nipped at her flesh with his fangs. Her thighs unconsciously clenched around his hand while her toes curled tightly. Her back arched and she let out a soft gasp as she felt his jaws move to surround her throat. At first, she feared he meant to kill her after all…but no. Something told her to trust him, and thus she didn’t object. Even as his fangs began to slowly clamp down onto her. She let out a gasping moan as she felt him break the skin, but it didn’t hurt as badly as she thought. In fact, with his hot breath billowing against her…it felt damn good. And then…the increased of vigor. His finger plunged in deeper, his strokes against her lips and clitoris grew rougher. She felt his finger press firmly against her most sensitive area inside her, prompting her pussy to clench tightly around him as her body tightened.

”O-oh Gods! P-please, don’t stop!” she cried out, her eyes shutting tightly as she felt the climax building swiftly inside her.

She heard him speak in his language before licking at the miniscule wounds he inflicted. In her current state, she could only make out a few words. ‘Forgive me’, ‘permission’, and ‘marking’. It didn’t bother her, in truth, but she couldn’t form the words to reassure him. Finally, she felt the shock of pleasure rip through her as she achieved orgasm, announced by a loud cry to the heavens that bore his name. Her tender womanhood splashed her feminine seed on his fingers and palm, drenching him in her sweet nectar before her body once more went limp, her generous chest rising and falling deeply with every panting breath. She sighed again as he pulled her in close.

”I…it’s okay…” she finally said as she began to calm down. ”We are mated, after all…it’s only fitting…”

She was starting to feel drowsy, now. Worn out by their wild night of passion, but even now she enjoyed the feeling of his hand gliding gently along her skin. She was just about to fall asleep when he spoke to her again. One word made her tense up: Scales. Her eyes shot open, adrenaline fueling her to sit up straight and reach her hand to her spine, where he had been touching her. Sure enough, she felt the hardness of draconic scales lining her spine. She wasn’t sure how to feel about this.

”I…didn’t know this was going to happen…” she whispered softly, now feeling a bit more worried about what he would think. ”I suppose…I should be honest with you. You know I’m a sorceress, obviously. But…I don’t know if you know where that magic comes from…”

She turned to face him, but in this darkness, she could see little more than a silhouette. With another sigh, she held out her right hand, a small ball of fire forming in the palm to illuminate their tent.

”People with my sort of magic are born as such due to…well, an encounter with a magical being in our bloodline. Some get it from fey, elementals, celestials, demons, devils…some are even unlucky enough to have gotten it from an undead ancestor. But there are others who get their magic…from a draconic ancestor…” she paused before turning away from him, presenting her amethyst scales to him. ”My bloodline has dragon’s blood. I’ve heard it’s possible for draconic features to appear, but…as I’m well past my adolescence, I thought nothing would show up…”

She closed her hand around the flame, snuffing it out.

”I hope it’s not…too unsightly…” she went on. ”I can’t see for myself what it looks like...”

Absentmindedly wiping his hand on the furs beneath them, Thanrir watched on in fascination as Nou conjured up a flame, his eyes staying focused on the glowing sphere for a moment before his attention turned to the sorceress herself, the soft light of the fire ball dancing across her beautiful face. He listened intently as she explained the nature of her magic, making sure to file away the information in his mind. He'd met shamans before, when he was younger and still apart of a larger Gnoll tribe, but he understood that the magic they weaved was far different from the one that Nou had such mastery over. His eyes trailed over her smooth shoulders and then her back as she turned around to show him her now scaled spine and he was almost amazed at how the Draconic scales gleamed and seemingly glittered in the flickering light of Nou's flame. It was a breathtaking sight, and it wasn't until darkness settled over the two of them once more that Thanrir was shaken out of his trance-like state.

With slow movements, he shuffled himself closer to his mate, settling down right behind her, one of his clawed hands reaching out to carefully trail the edges of the scales once again.

"Unsightly?" he echoed quietly as he moved his his claw to follow the pattern of the scales, leaving the edge of where they had sprouted and moving further into the middle of Nou's back. "Kadan, they're incredible. To think that you have Dragon blood running within your veins... I never knew humans, or any creature for that matter, could have scales such as these... you're amazing..." once more, the Gnoll shuffled a bit closer to the sorceress, bending down to sniff at the Dragon scales along her spine like he'd almost done before. He was pleased to find that they smelled just like his mate; flowery and intoxicatingly exotic. Before he could stop himself, he also let his tongue roll out from maw, trailing along the edge of the scales, starting on Nou's shoulder blade and moving up to where her spine crossed over to her neck.

Gently, he moved his arms around the beautiful sorceress, pulling her close enough for his broad, chiseled chest to meet her scaled back. He let his head hover over her shoulder as they sat like so, placing what he hoped was a couple of comforting or reassuring licks over her pale cheek, right at the edge of her soft lips, the salty taste of his own essence not bothering him if it meant he was assuring his mate that her scales were far from unsightly.

Tiredness was settling over Thanrir's body just like it was Nou's and parted his jaws to let out a silent yawn. His eyes had begun to feel heavy now, but before he did anything to remedy this tired nature, he recalled a question his mate had asked earlier.

"Kadan... there's no single word in common that it translates to, but to us Gnolls, it more or less means 'mate who holds ones heart'..." he whispered into Nou's ear before letting his chilled nose trail down to the bite mark she now carried on her neck. In comparison to the flawless skin around it, the indentations his teeth had caused looked very out of place, but even then Thanrir couldn't help but feel a bit of pride that he'd marked someone as amazing as Nou as his mate. He let out a puff of warm from his nostrils against the sorceress' neck as he let his eyes close fully. Almost soundlessly, Thanrir let himself fall down onto the soft furs, urging Nou to fall with him, before curling up beside her, much like how a wolf with their packmates or guard dog with their master, revealing more of his canine nature, his tails encircling Nou's bare thigh unconsciously.

Nou could feel the sharpness of Thanrir’s claw glide along her spine. It wasn’t painful, of course. In fact, his touch was gentle. The fact that he wasn’t trying to pick off the scales or causing her discomfort did reassure her. Perhaps he wasn’t bothered by them, after all. Still, she couldn’t believe that it was happening. She wasn’t sure how or why the scales showed up, now. Was it because she had used too much magic? That she had been pleasured so thoroughly? Or was it simply time for them to emerge? In the back of her mind, she continued to wonder if more features would show up eventually. Horns, a tail, claws or fangs of her own? Whatever the case, she hoped it wouldn’t mar her appearance. She had grown quite used to her looks. Vain? Perhaps, but she couldn’t help it.

His comforting voice made her nerves tingle. She grinned softly before turning her head to face him. She was surprised by his reaction. A human man would’ve likely fled the tent or tried to kill her. She let out a sigh as he began to sniff her scales, his breath gently billowing on her flesh. He followed up with a long, gentle lap of his tongue, starting on her lower back and trailing all the way up to the nape of her neck. She leaned into him, letting herself moan in pleasure at the feeling of his tongue’s heat and wetness. As his arms wrapped around her, she reached to his hands, gently holding them as he pulled her in closer to him, letting her body relax against his.

She giggled as he licked at her cheek, teasing her lips with how close he was.

”Well…I’m glad,” she sighed. ”If you like them so much, they can’t be too bad.”

Nou was sure that, if she needed to, she could have used a spell to hide them, but…Thanrir seemed enamored by them. What would be the point of hiding something he enjoyed, especially when they were clearly quite…compatible. She smiled as he yawned, closing her eyes as she listened to him explain the meaning of ‘kadan’. It was sweet, far from what most would expect from a Gnoll. After all, most assumed these hyena-like creatures were ferocious at all times, willing to kill and fight at the drop of a hat. Though from her experience, it seemed they were only bloodthirsty when they were on the verge of starving, and what species isn’t?

”My…how romantic, Thanrir,” she teased.

She let out a contented sigh as he lowered them both to the warm furs of their bedding, his body spooning hers with his tail wrapping around her slender thigh. He was so warm and comforting…and his fur felt so good against her soft skin. She closed her eyes, feeling her consciousness fade to darkness, sleep overcoming her. Before she fell completely, she whispered

”Good night…Kadan…”

---

Nou woke up just as dawn began to creep over the horizon. The morning was chilly, but not unbearable. She let out a quiet yawn, almost wanting to stay in bed as she felt the furred warmth that still clung to her from behind. Thanrir…this whole thing started as a mere way to safely travel the realms, but…she couldn’t deny that she was feeling a great deal of affection for him. But still, as much as she wanted to stay in bed, she needed to get up and around. She slowly crawled from his encircling arms, taking great care to not wake him. She stood from the bedding, using a bit of magic to clean her body, especially the dried remains of his seed, but that was all she was able to do. The scent of his essence lingered on her flesh, even she knew it remained. But it didn’t bother her. In fact, she enjoyed it.

She rubbed her eyes and looked around the small space of Thanrir’s tent, reminding herself that she hadn’t yet enchanted it like she had done with the others’ tents. With a wave of her hand, she watched as the space inside expanded, the walls starting to look as though they had become solid wood, quaint furniture appearing slowly from thin air as well as a fire pit and lanterns that remained unlit for the time being. By the time the spell was finished, the interior resembled a room at a high class inn. Even a proper bed had formed, spacious and sturdy. Perfect for the pair of them. Like the others, Thanrir would come to find that the outer walls of his tent were far sturdier than before. They would be safe at night from then on.

She considered conjuring up some meat for him, but hesitated. Would he prefer to hunt with his pack, now that they had more energy? Or would they be content to one more day of bloodied slabs of meat that she prepared? She glanced to him, knowing they were both still naked as the day they were born. She grinned and strolled over quietly before lying down next to him, her fingers gently stroking the side of his face.

”Good morning, Thanrir,” she said softly before letting her fingers reach to his ears, gently stroking. ”Did you sleep well?”

It had been a long while since the last time Thanrir woke up without the biting feeling of cold nipping at his thick skin, but today there was another sensation that made any cold he felt become a distant memory. On the side of his head, he felt a hand gently run through his short fur, trailing along the side of his face, before it moved up to scratch his ear instead. A sigh of contentment escaped the Gnoll's nostrils as he took a moment just to enjoy the feeling of being petted like this, something he hadn't experienced since he was just a small cub, his ears flitting to and fro as a absolutely heavenly voice reached them, before his dusky, golden eyes finally opened and he could gaze up at the owner of the hand that was scratching him so tenderly.

"Good morning to you too, Nou..." Thanrir said still a little drowsily as he leaned into his mate's touch, sitting up a bit straighter on the furs that had served as their bed during the night. "I've never slept better," he added after a moment of just enjoying Nou's fingers, stretching his jaws wide in a big yawn as soon as the words had left his lips. He wasn't lying, the fact that he wasn't already wide awake proved that. As a packmaster, Thanrir had schooled himself to always be ready to wake up at a moments notice should the pack come under attach while he was asleep, and as such, his sleep was usually very light and not very fulfilling. Tonight, however, he'd slept like a pup cuddled up with their mother, and he didn't doubt for a second that it was all thanks to Nou.

Leaning down over his mate, Thanrir nuzzled his snout gently against her soft cheek, noting almost proudly that he could still smell his seed on her even though he couldn't see it anymore. A satisfied hum escaped him as his eyes closed again and continued to rub against Nou's beautiful face, his tongue escaping from his maw and running along her supple lips for a moment. He'd like nothing more right now than to stay like this for a while longer, but he had plans for the day, and he knew that he needed to do check around the camp to see that everything was in the right place. He also felt that he might need a bath.

Remorsefully pulling away from his mate, Thanrir rose up on all fours, stretching out like any normal dog before he stood up fully. He took a look around the room while scratching the back of his head absentmindedly, taking in the fire pit, furniture, and finally the bed to the side. He then looked around the room once more with a far more focused gaze, becoming more and more confused after each passing moment, especially when he noticed the seemingly wooden walls. Then he took one final, third look around, noting that yes, this wasn't what his tent had looked like when he fell asleep last night, before rushing out the tent opening, still buck naked, and staring back at the tent itself.

It looked exactly like it should.

Thanrir was confused.

Heading back inside the tent, noting that the tent now looked far bigger on the inside, the Gnoll could only sigh as he looked upon the sorceress, he face suggesting that she was clearly holding back laughter. He understood it now. Magic. Nou must have cast a spell while he was still asleep.

A chuckle finally escaped Thanrir as he gathered his belt and loincloth off the floor, not bothering to look for any of his armor as he remember that Nou had taken care of it yesterday. "Magic sure is amazing," he said as he pulled on his loincloth and secured it around his waist with his belt. "I need to check up on the mutts, see if the morning guard has managed to find something for breakfast. You don't mind staying here alone for a while, do you?"

Nou smiled and let out a soft moan as he gently nuzzled her face. She could feel him breathe in her scent before his tongue lapped at her lips. She parted them to let her own tongue meet his. Part of her wanted to suggest they start rutting right then and there, but she held back. She knew she couldn’t. Well…she could, but it wouldn’t be good for him or his pack. The Gnolls had their ways of doing things, and she would have to get used to them just as they would have to get used to her. She watched as he got up from the bed and stretched his glorious, naked body. And then, he started to notice.

Nou struggled to keep from laughing as Thanrir looked around his transfigured tent. He looked bewildered, though not displeased. She nearly forgot that he hadn’t seen her hut when it was like this. She had dispelled her magic to hide what she could do…at least until she was sure she had him. And now she did. When he came back, chuckling, she was grateful that he didn’t seem put off by it. She watched in near disappointment as he began to get dressed, packing away his manhood in his loincloth.

”Mm…it sure is,” she purred, her eyes gazing into his. She nodded as he spoke of what he’d need to do to start the day. ”Of course. While you’re doing that, it’ll give me time to get dressed. Although, if you don’t mind, I may take a stroll around the camp. I want to make sure my spells on the other tents are still working properly.”

She stood up from the bedding, still in her nude glory. She sauntered over to him, hips swaying teasingly while her breasts bounced slightly with each step. She pressed her body against his before standing on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on his nose while her hands gently encircled his waist.

”I’m glad you let me come with you. If there is anything you need me to do for you or the pack, I’ll do it,” she assured him. ”I promise.”

There was plenty she could think of doing already. Frankly, this location they were camping in was…well, it was great! It would be hard for people to sneak up on them or attack them. With her magic, this place…it could be their own stronghold. Wicked, poisonous plants would keep most at bay while any magical traps would kill the rest. But would that be what Thanrir and his pack wanted? She wasn’t sure how used to the nomadic lifestyle they were, nor was she certain how they’d feel about always being safe.

After all, wasn’t danger part of the adventure? And Thanrir’s pack were clearly capable warriors…at least with full bellies. No, she’d only do all of that if they asked. She gave his nose another kiss before pulling away from his warmth, walking over to her bags and bending over to unpack some of her things.

”Well, you’d better get started. Don’t want your pack to get lazy on you, after all,” she teased.

Once she was sure he was gone, she pulled out violet silk dress. It was among her simpler outfits that, while form-fitting, covered most of her body. She didn’t feel the need to flash her body, especially not to Thanrir’s packmates. Once she was done getting dressed and made-up, she walked out of the tent, breathing in the morning air. She walked down the main camp, noticing that very few Gnolls seemed to be out and about, now. Even from this distance, she could feel the aura of her spells lingering on the tents. They wouldn’t fade anytime soon. She was going to mingle, but she also knew she would need to unpack the rest of her things, especially her spell and potion ingredients. She hurried back and set to work, using her magic to aid her. Bottles and bags of odds and ends floated through the air, finding places on empty shelves within the tent. As she worked, she hoped Thanrir would return soon…it would be easier to meet the pack if he was around.

The feeling of Nou's soft kisses still tingled on Thanrir's wet nose as he turned around to exit the tent, one of his pawed hands coming up to touch where her lips had been placed only moments before. It was such a small action, one that, by all regards, he shouldn't really feel much, yet each and every time Nou had kissed him like that, the Gnoll couldn't help but feel a foreign warmth spread inside his chest. It was unlike anything he'd felt before, either from past mates or other Gnolls for that matter, but that didn't change the fact that he enjoyed it immensely.

If anyone were to watch Thanrir as he stood outside his and Nou's tent, they would see that his canine features were spread in a big smile, one that none of his men had ever seen on him, but thankfully for the packmaster, he was able to school his features into a more neutral look before anyone caught him. He didn't mind Nou seeing his less leader-like sides, she was his mate after all, but he'd prefer not having to go an entire day hearing nothing but teasing and taunting from the mutts under his command. It would most likely end with one or two of them losing some inches of their tail after he'd chased them down...

After twisting his neck to the side until he heard a satisfying crack, Thanrir finally set off into the heart of the camp, giving several barks of acknowledgement to his men as he passed them and they greeted him. From the glimpses he caught of the insides of the many tents set up for his men to sleep in, Nou's spell seemed to still be in full effect and he was pleased to find that not a single one had suffered a tearing during the night - something that was very common when the mutts he called a pack began fighting for space in the tents. Dragging a claw over the fabric, Thanrir couldn't help but grin as he felt first hand how hard it had now become, the sharp claw not leaving as much as a scratch. Neither he nor anyone in his pack had anything against sleeping out in the open, their fur and skin was thick enough to stave of any cold most nights, but recently they'd begun using their tents more and more thanks to the many insects that their fires summoned. As tough as Gnolls could be, they weren't immune to the annoying itch of bug-bites.

Thanrir was broken out of his thoughts as he reached the end of the camp, where he found both Murrow and Drax, along with two other Gnoll warriors, standing over a surprising sight:

An elf, clad in dark tinted leather armor with his hands bound behind his back. From the age lines and scars covering his face, Thanrir guessed he had to be at least middle aged, by elven standards, and from the coloration of his armor, he could also guess the elf's occupation.

What do we have here?" Thanrir barked to the ones gathered as they made way for him so he could stand before the elf. "An intruder?"

"Something like that," Drax replied, "Though more accurately would be thief. The night watch captured him as he tried to cut his way into Graphan and Wroch's tent. Didn't manage to get through the fabric, though - it seems your new mate's magic protects from both arrows and knives." As he spoke, Drax placed a kick on the elf's back, forcing the apparent thief to crash face first into the dirt, a slew of elven curses leaving his lips as he struggled to get back to his knees again.

A growl pass through Thanrir's throat as he peered down at the elven thief and as soon as the elf heard this the cursing he'd been doing a second earlier stopped immediately. It seemed like he valued his life.

"A thief, huh," Thanrir spoke in common as he knelt down in front of the elf, grabbing hold of his scruffy black hair and lifting him up to eye level. "I don't appreciate trespassers on my camp, so you can imagine that I don't feel any better about thieves..." as he spoke, the Gnoll bared his fangs in a sinister snarl that made the significantly smaller elf swallow hard with an audible gulp. "Normally I wouldn't hesitate to kill someone like you, but I'm feeling very generous today, so I'm going to let you live. Though not without you having to pay for trying to steal from us." With one last snarl, Thanrir let go of the thief's scalp and let him fall down onto the dusty ground, standing up and turning to Drax before barking at his second in command. "Take everything of value he has on him and let Wroch and Graphan give him a good beating if they want to, then dump him outside the camp. Tell those two mutts to try to keep him alive, though I don't really care if they can't restrain themselves, and make sure to not miss anything when you search him for valuables, we need all the gold we can get right now."

Drax gave Thanrir a nod of affirmative before barking at the two other Gnoll warriors to take the thief away and search him.

"Have the morning guard managed to hunt down anything edible while patrolling?" Thanrir asked as the Gnolls departed, leaving only him, Drax, and Murrow.

"Nothing worth noting. It seems like a pack of bandits passed through here recently, based on some tracks that the morning guard found, and either hunted or scared off any nearby wildlife. The most they could find was some fish from a nearby creek, though we're not really in desperate need of food anymore. The meat lady Nou conjured up is still completely edible, almost like it hasn't even dried up from being packed up, and there's plenty of it to go around. Just on what we have we'd make it for at least four days without rationing, and by then we should have managed to get some work, right?"

Thanrir nodded thoughtfully at Drax's rapport before mulling over his question for a moment. "Potentially, yes, I was planning on us visiting town today to hunt down some work, but there's also another possibility that Nou suggested yesterday that I think is very much worth considering. It'd raise morale significantly, I'm certain of that, but I'm not sure just how long it would take..." bringing one of his big hands to his chin in a very human like gesture, the packmaster mulled over the options laid out before him in his head. Still thinking deeply, he turned his back to Drax and Murrow and began to walk back towards his own tent. "I'll get back to you on the matter after I've talked with Nou some more. In the meantime, tell the pack that there won't be any hunting this morning and they'll eat the meat instead."

Thanrir was almost halfway through the camp before he was stopped again, though this time it wasn't by Drax.

"Oi, boss! Wait up!" Murrow barked from behind him, his tongue hanging out as he practically slobbered in excitement. Thanrir only gave him a blank, slightly annoyed stare in return. "Do ya think you could ask that wench of yours if she's got any other witch friends that some of us in the pack could shack up with? Maybe even some sexy elves!"

Murrow's excited yapping was interrupted as Thanrir snarled at him, making the other Gnoll sober up quite a bit in just a second.

"What did I say about calling her a wench, Murrow!" the packmaster growled dangerously, bearing his sharp fangs at his underling, making Murrow almost take a step back in fear. Both of them knew Thanrir wouldn't lash out over such a minor offence, but that didn't mean much to a Gnoll's danger-sensitive instincts. They may love a good fight, but they could also easily tell when said fight would be a slaughter.

"Sorry, boss! Slip of the tongue," Murrow replied nervously, shrinking down a little in a gesture of submission to his leader, "I just got excited since it's been so long since any of us got to fuck someone, especially a human or elf!"

"Enough," Thanrir interrupted again, letting his angered visage settle down into a more normal, stern one, before he turned away from Murrow and began stalking towards his tent once more. "I won't promise anything, but I'll ask Nou what she can do. Now, get back to work!" With those words, or barks, uttered, the chieftain was finally able to enter his and his mate's tent again - ignoring the yaps of desrive fueled excitement coming from behind him. Once inside, Thanrir took a second to just enjoy the sight of Nou in her new, violet dress almost as much as she did her nude form. Though only almost.

"Kadan..." he murmured as he crossed the distance between them and pulled the sorceress against him, the feeling of warmth she caused within him rising up again. For a moment, he debated whether or not to ask about her suggestion about finding mates for his pack that she'd brought up the day before right away, but in the end he decided that it would be better to talk about after they'd eaten. "Unfortunately, we don't have much else but the meat you gave us yesterday to serve as breakfast, but I could do my best to prepare it for you if you'd like. From what I've heard, you humans tend not to like your food raw... for some reason."

Nou could hear a ruckus from outside. She listened, interested in learning what was happening in the camp. It sounded…amusing. An elven thief tried to break into a tent. Though she was already quite confident in her magic, it was nice to find out that it had been tested. She had expected to hear the tearing of flesh and the sounds of death, but instead, Thanrir granted him mercy. That was unexpected, but she didn’t think less of him for it. Once that was over, she continued to toil about the tent, placing her various concoctions and ingredients around on the shelves and cabinets. Her eyes fell to the bed that was currently bare apart from its mattress. She had considered conjuring up sheets and a comforter…but then she remembered the furs that she and Thanrir slept so soundly on the night before. With a grin, she simply waved her hands to the pile of fur, letting it float lazily onto the mattress. It would be more than enough for them to cover up with.

Just as she was about to continue, she heard the familiar voice of Murrow catching the attention of Thanrir. She chuckled, knowing that the overeager Gnoll would get himself into trouble, yet again. And it didn’t take long. First, he called her a wench. She didn’t care, really. She and Thanrir knew who she was to him. Not a common wench, but his mate. But what intrigued her was the mention of finding women for the pack.

Yes, that would help with their morale. After all, with the scent of sex lingering on both her and Thanrir, it had to be painful for them to have no one to indulge in. Luckily, such a task would be easy for her. She let a grin grace her lips, letting it linger even after Thanrir and Murrow’s discussion ended. She immediately hurried to the bag that held her crystal ball, setting it atop a table. She’d make good use of it. She turned as the tent flap opened, her mate entering with his amber eyes settling on her form. She smiled as he greeted her before strolling up to her, pulling her in to embrace her. She leaned her head against his furred chest, her arms wrapping around his waist as she breathed in his masculine scent. Damn, she couldn’t get enough of him…and he felt so warm…

She let out a giggle as he avoided the question he wanted to ask, choosing instead to bring up the food.

”You needn’t worry. I do like my meat rare, so just a little fire is needed, and I can do that myself,” she assured him before letting her hands glide up the column of his back, her nails lightly scratching through his shaggy fur. ”I…couldn’t help but overhear your conversation with Murrow.”

She pulled away to look into his eyes, offering him an almost teasing look in her eyes while she grinned mischievously.

”I had a feeling your pack would start feeling…well, lonely. I can’t say I’d blame them for wanting a little help finding someone,” she went on, her voice soothing and calm while her hands slipped around to his powerful chest, gently trailing up to his maw. ”It’s not hard, Thanrir. I can do this for them. I can find female Gnolls and other women that long to feel the touch of a Gnoll. There is just one thing I need…”

Her index finger slipped under his canine lips quickly, lightly piercing the tip on one of his fangs. She pulled it out to see a small bead of blood forming, prompting her to nod.

”Perfect. If you like, you can come and watch,” she offered before turning to walk toward the table with the crystal. With her other hand, she waved and conjured a large piece of parchment. She then closed her eyes and placed her fingertip on the crystal, her other hand now hovering over the parchment. ”Reveal.”

Before their eyes, dark ink began to scrawl onto the parchment. It was a map of the land, spanning over multiple cities, forests, mountain ranges…everywhere. But that wasn’t all. Once the map was complete, glowing red spots began to form in certain areas. There was a small cluster in a forest that was a three day journey away and another cluster that happened to form in the town Thanrir planned to visit. Other glowing spots formed around in scattered areas of the map, some near, some far. She was quite pleased when she opened her eyes.

”These spots? That’s where you’ll find women for your pack. When I touch the spots, I can see their faces and…somewhat feel what they feel,” she explained before touching the cluster in the forest. ”These are actual Gnoll women. They’re too far away for me to accurately feel anything…but I definitely sense longing. And these…” she went on, resting her fingers over the cluster in the town. ”…well, there are five here. I see two humans and three elves, mostly…two of them are prostitutes, another two are commoners, and the last is a merchant. By the Gods…they seem to have…”

She chuckled as some of these women’s thoughts and visions entered her mind.

”I suppose someone in town has shared…very erotic stories about Gnolls, and they want to experience it for themselves,” she laughed before pulling her hand away. The map remained, as did the glowing spots. Her breathing had become a bit heavy, not because she was worn out…but because the images those women fantasized lingered in her mind. Thanrir would have no trouble catching a hint of her arousal, but she kept herself under control. They could always indulge later. ”This town looks close, and that forest isn’t too far of a journey beyond that. I can guarantee these women will be willing to join the pack.”

She glanced back up at him, handing him the map.

”Once we’ve found the women in the town and in the forest, I’m sure that should be enough for the pack to be happy, don’t you think?”

Thanrir chose to stay silent as Nou worked her magic and described her plan, only moving to stand behind her when she conjured up the paper and showed the detailed map and dots now placed upon it. It was an interesting use of the arcane, that's for sure, and he could imagine that it could be an extremely useful skill to have at hand when it came to fortifying positions or hunting specific targets. Nou used it for a far different purpose however, and Thanrir's perked up significantly when she mentioned how it could be used to actually feel, even if only somewhat, how these women were feeling. He recognized both the town in which the human and elven women were in and the forest where the female Gnolls were apparently living. Neither would take too long journeying to, especially considering the speed Thanrir suspected his pack would travel with when the promise of mates was presented. Bodily limitations didn't matter much to most Gnolls when the opportunity of a mate was there.

Thanrir nodded thoughtfully as he studied the map, planning out the routes they would have to take to reach both the town, named Milgrad, and the forest, which bore the name the Thorn's nest, in as little time as possible, until, finally, he let out a grunt of satisfaction at the path he'd chosen. The journey to the town alone wouldn't take more than half a day, even shorter if the spirits of the pack were high, and as long as there were no weather troubles coming, traveling from the town to the forest would most likely take a full day. He'd decide whether they should set camp outside of Milgrad or if they should try to begin the journey to the Thorn's nest after they'd gotten the supplies they needed and those in the pack who wanted a more humanoid mate to fuck were satisfied later, as there were many things that could come up that he wasn't keen on thinking about right now.

And that was when he caught the now almost familiar, addictive scent of Nou's juices. He wasn't sure just what it was that had turned his mate on so much, but just the knowledge that her beautiful folds were becoming wetter and wetter by the second was enough to make blood rush towards Thanrir's crotch, his erection causing his loincloth to bulge outward just like it had the day before.

Giving Nou's firm, supple behind a squeeze through the fabric of her dress, Thanrir leaned down to whisper into the sorceress' ear, his hot breath ghosting over her soft skin as he spoke in a hushed tone, a grin breaking out upon his beastly features.

"Thank you for telling me this, Nou. I had already planned on heading into that town you pointed out, but now I have all the more interest in doing so." Nou's unique, flowery scent mixed together with the far sweater smell of her arousal inside Thanrir's nostrils as he now stood hovering over his mate, the combination making his loins burn even more. Once more, he let his large, padded hands land upon Nou's backside, slowly beginning to massage her invitingly malleable cheeks. He was in a teasing mood at the moment. "I'm afraid I won't be able to join you for breakfast as I need to explain what we're doing today to the mutts, but I'll make sure to make it up to you as soon as possible..."

With that, Thanrir rose from his leaned down position behind Nou and quickly made his way out of the tent, chuckling slightly to himself. He couldn't imagine she'd like how he'd begun to warm her up with his hands only to suddenly stop, and he was wholly sure he'd pay for it later, but it had been too tempting of an opportunity to pass up.

And he hadn't been lying. He did need to inform the pack of the plans for the day.

Making his way into the center of their encampment, Thanrir let out a loud bark that he was sure everyone in the pack would hear. "Gather around, you mutts! We've got something special we're doing today!"

As soon as all the Gnolls had gathered around him, Thanrir went over his plan for the coming days, and as soon as he mentioned the prospects of mates, he was forced to hold in a smirk at the immediate rise in attention from his men. At the end of his speech, he could practically smell the energetic excitement going through all of the pack. Not even someone as normally stoic as Drax was able to hide how much he was looking forward to getting some sexual release.

When he ordered the Gnolls to pack up and pull down the tents, however, both he and the pack were forced to stop. You see, with Nou's magic now laid over the tents, making them bigger on the inside, they had no idea just how they were supposed to dull them down and pack them up...

Nou couldn’t hide a surprised gasp as Thanrir’s large, padded hands began to grope at her backside. It wasn’t unpleasant. Quite the contrary. She let out a soft moan as he squeezed at her soft flesh, leaning her head back to rest on his powerful chest. By the Gods, she couldn’t imagine this ending. She didn’t want to. She pushed her rear towards him, as if seeking out the erection she knew had to be growing. But his hands forced her to keep her distance, even as his hot breath teased her sensitive ear, making her tremble against him. Her heart raced as his growling voice floated about her, warming her as his breath did. She grinned as he thanked her.

”But of course…I wanted to help you…and your pack…our pack…” she purred. It was strange to remind herself that, as his mate, she was also…somewhat in power among the Gnolls. She didn’t particularly care to boss them around, but surely her authority wouldn’t go unrecognized she the need arise. But in the meantime, she was quite content to provide food and mates for them. After hearing her cries of ecstasy and smelling sex on their alpha male, she was sure they’d be practically dying to find a female of their own. She sighed as she heard him breathe in her scent once more while he gave her rear a nice, deep massage, nearly making her knees buckle. And then, after making a soft apology and following up with a rather…tantalizing promise, he pulled away, leaving her to breathe heavy and brace herself against the table, her skin blushing with her insatiable need for more. She turned, almost feeling offended as she watched him strut so confidently out of the tent. But the flustered look in her eyes shifted to amusement. ”Oh yes…you certainly will…”

He’d pay for that one in bed. She would ride him until he was tired…then ride him more. The thought made her chuckle as she tried to regain her composure before following after him to hear his announcement to the pack. It was much as she expected, promising to travel into town to look for more mercenary jobs as well as to stock up on supplies. It was met with limited enthusiasm. Clearly the Gnolls were content to relax a little while longer, feasting on conjured meat and enjoying the safety of their enchanted tents. That is, until Thanrir mentioned the women that craved the touch of their kind. A few of the Gnolls’ ears—among other things—perked up at that, most notably Murrow. His tongue already lolled out of his gaping maw while he panted, no doubt fantasizing about what kind of woman he could get his hands on. But not all of the Gnolls were excited. Clearly the fetish of human women was not common among the pack, but even better news followed for them: the promise of female Gnolls!

And that sent the pack into a cacophony of predatory laughter, the kind one heard in hyena packs. All of the males had gone stiff, by then, their eager manhoods bulging against their loincloths as they grew more excited. Nou had to stifle a laugh. These poor creatures…they had suffered a great deal before she came into the picture. Borderline starving, out of work, and sex-deprived. She had solved one, was about to solve another, and Thanrir was going to take care of work. It was all going so smoothly.

The pack then set to work to gather up the camp, but seemed…befuddled. For a moment, Nou didn’t understand why…until she saw them struggle with the tents. This time, she laughed.

”My apologies,” she announced before strolling forward, her hips swaying with each step while she gave a pointed glance to Thanrir, a grin still on her lips. ”You can leave your things in the tent. After I take away the reinforcement, everything will still fit inside. You won’t even feel the weight.”

And with a wave of her hands, the fabric of the tents went limp. With another wave, they began to bundle themselves up, hiding away the excess supplies while other items, like gold and armor and weapons, slid out. Her magic was quite handy, lightening their load as much as possible so they could make it to the town even faster.

”Once you set the tents back up, everything will be right where you left it, so no worries,” she went on before making similar gestures of magic towards Thanrir’s tent, once more letting his weapons and armor slide out from the bundle before it was neatly packed and ready to go. She turned to her mate, smoothing out her dress a bit. ”I hope you don’t mind, Thanrir. I thought you and the others would be...quite eager to get moving as soon as possible.”

Frankly, she was eager as well. Another chance to ride on Thanrir’s back…to feel that powerful column between her supple thighs again. Though she wore underwear, this time…but she doubted she would enjoy it less. As she gazed at the sex-hungry Gnolls that hurriedly packed what was left of their things, she found herself wondering if the human women could accommodate their lust? And what of the female Gnolls? She couldn’t quite feel their feelings…but she did feel something strange from that area. She’d need to check again, to be sure…

There was an everpresent surging of excitement among the pack as they fished the neatly packed and almost weightless bundles of fabric that had been their magically enhanced tents mere moments ago. Almost everyone except Thanrir had a pack on their back, the Gnolls eager to see if what Nou had said about the weightlessnes was actually true, and it wasn't long before impressed and excited yaps began sounding out all over the campsite. Thanrir didn't even try to suppress his toothy grin as he listened to his men's amazement, a small, shallow part of him actually feeling some pride himself for what was really Nou's work. He knew that he shouldn't, though, and he tried his best to squash the feeling as he picked up the special bundle holding his and Nou's own tent, along with his weapons and armor, and handed it over to Drax.

"You've gotten yourself a damn fine mate with this one, boss," Thanrir heard his second in command chuckle as he passed him the tent. "I know for sure I'm not alone in being a bit envious of you right now."

Thanrir couldn't help but laugh at Drax's comment, looking out over the excited pack of mutts he commanded. "I'm not surprised. Kadan is a special one, that's for sure," he barked while his eyes wandered over to where Nou stood, his gaze softening a bit as he took in her beautiful curves and even more beautiful features. He felt damn lucky to have found her.

What Thanrir didn't notice, though, was the quickly silenced cackle that Drax let out at the choice of words his leader used. In all his time serving Thanrir, he'd never heard the Gnoll actually use the word Kadan for someone, and now to hear it said so openly and almost casually? It was certainly amusing and Drax made a note to save it should he ever need to give his boss a damn good roasting.

Once him and Drax separated and he'd ordered the pack to form up so that they could get going, Thanrir stepped up to Nou and got onto all four before her, presenting his back just like he had the day before. When he felt her strong legs and comfortable weight settle onto him he let out a satisfied growl as his muscles flexed. Something about the prospect of running with the sorceress on his back again was making him feel more excited then he ever had when travelling with the pack before.

And he wouldn't have to wait for long to experience it fully.

With a loud bark to all the Gnolls around him, Thanrir's coiled muscles propelled him forward, the rest of the pack following behind him, and they set off at a pace that most other Gnolls would call crazy, which wasn't the case; they weren't crazy at all, just very excited.

XXX

It was with a heart beating with adrenaline and a hanging tongue from panting that Thanrir called for a halt once the pack had arrived at the outskirts of Milgrad. They'd been running at full speed for close to three hours now, making a trip that would have taken half a day take only a little over a third of that time. Though the aftermath of such a feat showed heavily on the Gnolls. Tired panting could be heard all around as they passed by the control border stationed around the town, the guards there showing their distrust of the pack as their eyes never stayed off them for too long, the appearance of Nou only making them, if possible, more suspicious. Perhaps the guards believed they had kidnapped the sorceress and was holding her against her will?

They didn't stop them, however, which was better than Thanrir had expected, and the pack soon entered the gates marking Milgrad proper.

"You're all free to do whatever the fuck you want while we're in town as long as you intend to finish the fights you start on your own. I will not be bailing any of you mutts out of jail if the fee exceeds five goldpieces. Any of you looking to fuck something, ask Nou for the exact location of the females. And try speaking common to the people here; I know not many of you fleabags speak it well but if you want to be understood you're at least going to have to try. We'll meet up here again in five hours. Now I'm off to look for some works so we don't all go soft and starve to death. Dismissed!" Thanrir told the pack once they were past the gates and a bit more inside the city, letting Nou slide off his back before turning to her. "I'm going to need my armor and weapons back from you."

Nou couldn’t hide her amusement as she could see and hear how excited the Gnolls were when they began to pack up their camp. Her magic was quite useful and versatile. She enjoyed putting it to use on her own, but now that she was helping others…no…her pack, it almost felt more satisfying, somehow. With Thanrir as her mate, this pack would be like her family. It was something she would have to get used to. She grinned as she overheard Drax complimenting her abilities. Some of the pack may be envious of their leader, but it wouldn’t be long before they had their own willing females to enjoy.

Before long, everyone was ready to leave, including her. She watched as Thanrir got down on all fours, the muscles in his back flexing readily beneath his fur. It made her legs tremble as she was reminded how things went yesterday. How good it felt as he ran with her riding him, his spine grinding against her bare womanhood. Part of her wanted to feel that again…but she needed to control her urges. Otherwise, nothing would get done and who knew how the pack would react. She flashed Thanrir a grin before quickly sliding onto his back, her legs clinging to his sides as she leaned forward, gripping his shoulders as she anticipated a very fast run.

---

And that was exactly what she got. The wind rushed through her hair as they hurried to the town. It felt so good on her skin, but it made her eyes water. She closed her eyes as she savored the rush, her fingers caressing the coarse fur of her mate. With her eyes closed, she let herself fantasize. What would it be like for her to ride on Thanrir’s back completely naked? The both of them…her bare flesh clinging to his body before stopping in the middle of a field, succumbing to their desires. She laughed at her own fantasy. It seemed silly, even to her. Oh well, they’d have plenty of time to have more fun later on.

Once they arrived at the gates, she could see the guards were…less than enthused that the pack was going to enter. Part of her wanted to use magic to take their attitude down a few notches, but they didn’t make a move to stop them as they marched inside. She did shoot a glare their way, however, noticing their obvious disdain for her pack. She almost jumped when she not only heard, but [ifelt[/i] Thanrir addressing his men, his voice vibrating both his body and hers. That had to be intentional. She gave the Gnolls a nod as he mentioned that she would be able to inform them of the women that would want them. Once that was finished, she slid off his back, watching him stand tall before her. She nodded again.

”No worries. They’re in the tent,” she replied before approaching Drax. He held the bundle before her, allowing her to reach inside. Using her magic, she managed to summon and grab everything he needed. Armor and weapons came out one at a time, and she handed them to him. The map she had drawn up before also appeared in her hand, but she kept that to herself. ”Here you go, Thanrir. I believe I will take a moment to tell your men where to go. After that, I think I’ll spend some time at the tavern. You’ll come find me when you’re finished?”

Her eyes fell to his nose for a moment, feeling the odd need to give another affectionate kiss. But…that was not the best thing to do in front of the pack.

”Good luck, Kadan,” she purred before turning around, just in time to see some of the Gnolls trotting up to her, practically salivating. Their…excitement was quite evident in their loincloths. [”Can I help you?”

Murrow was the first one to speak up, looking especially desperate.

”Thanrir…he said that you could help us find women!” he whimpered, his voice straining.

She counted them up. Five. Perfect. She grinned and unrolled the map, immediately spotting the five spots within the town’s borders. She held her hand over the spots, closing her eyes as she felt them out.

”Two of them…are in Fawnia’s Brothel,” she replied, already hearing them pant. ”They are prostitutes. A human and an elf—“

Before she could go on, Murrow and one other started rushing to find the brothel. ”C’mon! We’ve got our women!”

She couldn’t help but laugh as she watched them scurry. From what she could feel of the women they went for, it wouldn’t be long before they let the Gnolls take them. Of course, they’d need to be liberated…nothing a little charm magic couldn’t handle. But now she had two more Gnolls to help.

”That leaves another human and two elves. It would seem…the two elves are sisters. You’ll find them gardening north of here. The human is running a small kiosk to the west, selling a variety of…well, junk,” With that, the other Gnolls hurried off, seeking the humanoid women that longed to feel the touch of their kind. The other three women would be easy to convince to leave. Still, Nou couldn’t ignore the others. They looked a bit dejected, uninterested in the humans and elves. ”Don’t despair, men. After we leave this town, we’ll find Gnoll women. I know where to find them, but we must wait for Thanrir. In the meantime, enjoy the town.”

She could see they were hopeful that she was telling the truth, and she was. They’d find Gnoll women one way or another. But for now, it was time to relax. She strolled down the dirt road, looking around for any sign of the pack misbehaving. Nothing yet. Instead, she found the tavern and walked in confidently. She grimaced at the scent of fetid alcohol, the thick stench of pipe tobacco hanging in the air while a pair of pitiful bards strummed away on their string instruments somewhere deep inside the dimly lit building. Perhaps…going to a tavern wasn’t the best idea. She noticed a few heads turning to size her up, but tried ignoring them, instead finding herself a seat in the corner. She plopped down and waited for a server…but instead saw a pair of burly men headed her way, stumbling as they did so. She let out a sigh…and hoped she didn’t have to reduce anyone to ashes today.

Giving Nou a nod in affirmation, Thanrir quickly adorned his armor again, it weight upon his body being one he'd felt so often in his life he considered it comfortable in a way, and while he might not have an undershirt on anymore, his fur protected him enough for him to ignore the chafing it caused upon his shoulders. Silently, he made a mental note to ask Nou if she could help with the rough material on his armor.

He'd just begun to walk away when the sorceress said that unique, Gnollish word, making him turn to look at her over his shoulder for a moment as his mouth upturned slightly in a grin.

While Thanrir guessed that Nou didn't fully know the meaning and weight behind calling someone Kadan, he couldn't help but enjoy hearing that special word directed at him. He knew she'd said it a few times before, but this time it just felt special. He'd never been one who thought about emotions, especially deeper ones, and he'd never felt connected or that attached to one of his mates before--his training and fighting filled upbringing hadn't left the time for it, and Gnolls in general didn't think much about such matters anyways. However, one thing Thanrir did know for certain by now was that he'd never met a person or creature he felt more glad about calling mate than Nou. Two times with her in bed was enough for him to lust after her like a mutt in heat, but he felt there was more to it than that. Just what this more was, he wasn't sure, not having felt it before, but he did know that he liked it. It was... a satisfying feeling. Like he'd found something his pack had been trailing for a while, or like he'd fought in a long, hard battle and had come out on top.

Feeling that it would be best to talk to Nou about these things later when they met up again, Thanrir focused on making his way towards one of the noticeboards scattered throughout the city, noting the looks he got from passersby with a feral grin. Fear and uncertainty was radiating from plenty of them at his mere presence, only those who the Gnoll could clearly tell had combat experience and some of the shop owners seemingly unaffected. It was a feeling that he'd missed. This was what superiority felt like, at least for Gnolls; the knowledge that people or creatures changed their behavior just by walking past them.

Aside from the fear, though, Thanrir also felt some elation wash over him at the prospect at being in a city once more. He'd grown up in a large tribe in his younger years, and even if he liked the company of his men, he'd missed the constant life of a city hub such as this one. Commoners milling about their day, shops yelling about their prices and special deals, the odd fight; it all filled the Packmaster with a sense of something akin to nostalgia. Even the not so rare push from someone walking past him made feelings almost contentment-like to fill his broad chest.

All in all, it was a nice walk, and as Thanrir arrived at his destination, his mood was better than it had been in what felt like weeks.

'And it's almost all thanks to you, Nou...' the Gnoll thought to himself as he looked through the many job offers and other messages plastered on the large wooden noticeboard. Had it not been for the sorceress, his pack might be slowly dying off thanks to starvation by now, but instead his belly was full of meat, his sexual urges were tended to, and he'd found a mate he felt comfortable calling Kadan. It had been a damn good couple of days for Thanrir, all things considered.

Thumbing over a piece of parchment for a request that looked suspiciously like an assassination of a lesser royal, the Gnoll couldn't help but snicker at how plenty of the 'adventurers' that had been gathered around the board had disappeared when he showed up. If him alone, and in a good mood no less, was enough to make them scamper off in fright, he would very much like to see how they'd deal with his pack after a battle; fur matted with blood and eyes burning with adrenaline fueled bloodlust. Thanrir gave them ten seconds, at most, before at least half of them would have shit their armor or passed out.

After a few minutes of searching, trying to find a job offer that looked worthwhile, Thanrir felt his mood begin to sour just a bit. None of the requests posted looked like they payed enough for the service asked, and even less looked like they were in need of a pack of battle ready Gnolls. That's when his eyes landed on one of the higher edges of the board, and he spotted the words 'muscle needed' written on a rather fancy looking piece of slightly yellowed parchment. Quickly snatching the request off the board and reading it over, Thanrir's lips upturned in a smirk. It wasn't the most high paying job, but it was certainly better than nothing, and from what was written on the parchment it sounded like it would be easy for the pack to complete. Someone named Deckard Cain apparently needed an escort for his small caravan as they traveled over the highlands and forest leading up to a mountain called the Serpent's pass, and he promised to pay half the offered amount up front and the rest when the job was completed, which was always a bonus. Now it was just a matter if the geezer, from the sound of it, would hire a Gnoll mercenary pack.

Folding up the offer and putting it in his pouch, Thanrir looked to the sky to find out what time it was. From the position of the sun, he figured it had to be a few hours or so past noon and it was a while before he would have to think about meeting up with the mutts again. Meeting up with Nou, however, that was something that he did want to do, and the Gnoll's sights were set on the tavern his mate had mentioned before. On his way there, though, Thanrir had a rather amusing stop.

With his mind thinking about what supplies he would need to have him and the men pick up later, he almost walked right over the one who was about to provide him with amusement, only stopping when he heard her actually bloody squeak in freight from in front of him. Looking down, Thanrir was met with the sight of elven girl, at least a head shorter than Nou though not much younger, who looked like she really didn't want to be right here at this moment, nervousness radiating off her like smog filled bog. That, and he was pretty damn sure she was ready to bolt at full speed at any given second.

"Can I help you?" Thanrir asked in his gruff voice, a bit irritated at being held up.

Seemingly taking a deep breath to steady herself, the elf looked up to meet his expectant eyes with a slight tremor in her lower lip. "Y-y-yes! H-h-hopefully!" she replied quickly, though her tone was anything but excited. "I-I j-just wanted t-to ask if it's t-t-true what t-the g-guards s-said about y-you h-h-having caught a woman f-for your p-pack t-to..." she was unable to finish her sentence as she looked fearfully over towards a nearby alley where Thanrir could spot five other elves trying to poorly hide themselves, all of them failing to contain their giggles and laughs.

"To do what?" the Gnoll grunted a bit impatiently, if slightly amused at the shaky shuffling the elven girl was doing on the spot, as well as at her fear in general.

"T-t-to..." another glance, as well as an audible gulp as she swallowed, "T-t relentlessly fuck over and over until y-your whole p-pack is satisfied and she no longer remembers h-her name?!"

Thanrir knew of his kinds' rumors, about how they were savages who did nothing but rape, murder, and sometimes steal, something very few Gnolls actually cared enough about to dispute or confirm, which made it all the funnier when he heard a rather small elven girl ask him about it. It made him laugh, his bark like, hyena-chuckles making the girl take a step back.

"Why don't you ask her yourself!" he laughed as he placed a large, padded hand on her shoulder, the girl so shocked and frozen by the contact that she didn't fight back against Thanrir leading her towards the tavern he hoped Nou was waiting, the other elves following behind, their own laughs now having stopped. "I'm sure she'll happily answer any questions you have!" he continued, thinking about how his mate would most likely not spare any details in her descriptions about what had happened between them.

Arriving at the tavern, Thanrir wasted no time seeking out the familiar, beautiful figure of Nou among the crowd, however, when he did find her, the grin that had been on his features disappeared at just what was around her, talking in a manner even someone like him could understand. A manner he didn't like directed towards his mate...

These men that had approached her table…they reeked of mead and stumbled drunkenly through the small crowd. They were red-faced and, after a quick glance downward…well…their intentions were clear. She let out an audible sigh, drumming her manicured fingernails on the surface of the table. Her patience with them was already quite thin. Whatever they had to slur about was surely not worth her time. With a wave of her hand they could be out of her hair, one way or another. But…she was in a public place. Surely, that wouldn’t do…

”H-hey there…pretty lady…” one managed to grumble, actively trying to make his voice sound deeper. His beady, bloodshot eyes zeroed in on her ample cleavage. Nou let out a disgusted noise.

“We heard that you’re with a pack of dogs…” the other followed up, slamming one hand down on the table. “Nasty Gnolls…I bet they violated you, didn’t—hic—didn’t they?”

She glared at them. These foolish mortals had no idea just how close they were to getting roasted alive right there in the tavern. The temptation was there, magic begging to be channeled out of her body to incinerate them.

”Maybe we should take a look,” the first chuckled, practically drooling at the sight of her. ”Come with us, sweetheart…we’ll get a room and help you to forget all about those mangy things…”

The tavern was going quiet, the onlookers quite curious to see how things would play out. Killing them would only cause trouble for her and the pack. She needed to do something less…noticeable. She locked eyes with the one that offered to take her to a room, her own briefly glowing as she rendered his mind susceptible to influence.

”You will do nothing of the sort,” she replied sternly.

The drunken man’s expression paled a bit, making him take a step back, but his friend remained unmoved.

“Liiike hell!” he shouted, slamming his fist on the table again. “I bet you’ve got a pretty pussy, lady. No dog-men deserve to be between your legs. C’mon, I’ll show ya what a real man is like…and you’ll…you’ll never wanna be fucked by one of those things again…!”

So loud…so obnoxious…so pointless. A good reputation or not, Nou had reached the end of her limit with them. It certainly didn’t help that they were directly offending her mate. She was so close, she could feel the magic welling up in her chest. She could set them ablaze right now and protect the pack as they fled. Thanrir might not be happy about it, but…

As if on cue, Thanrir emerged into the tavern, an elven girl at his side and a group of elves following close behind. The strange sight stalled her magic. Just…what was he up to? His presence didn’t elude the rest of the tavern. Some looked quite fearful, others simply went back to their own business. The two drunks failed to notice him, however…though they should have been grateful. Her mate saved them from a painful, fiery death.

”Well, well…welcome back, Thanrir,” she called past them, earning the confusion of the first and the ire of the other.

“Look here, bitch…” the latter drunk spewed, now with both hands on the table as he leaned towards her. “Yeah…bitch…that’s what you Gnoll-fuckers are…you’re damn lucky any humanwould want you after—“

Another slight glow from her eyes, directed at both of the drunken men this time, issuing a simple command: turn around. The obeyed, and were immediately greeted with the visage of a most unhappy Gnoll. She grinned wickedly as she stood from her table.

”What was that you were saying, gentlemen? That you were ‘real men’? That you were, somehow…better, than the Gnolls I travel with?” Her voice was cool and confident as she practically glided with every step, walking around the tables to approach her lover and his…companion. She placed her hands on her hips and turned to face them. ”Well, I suppose…if you’re going to boast such things, you’ll need to prove yourself, won’t you? I wonder if Thanrir would be up to a little…skirmish?”

The men’s faced had gone ashen at the sight of Thanrir. They were lucky they didn’t soil themselves as they trembled. Their fear amused her as she turned to face her mate, her eyes gazing into his before glancing to his nose. She wanted to kiss it, but was unsure how he’d feel about such a display in front of unworthy eyes.

”Kadan, so good to see you…but I must ask…who is this?” she asked, her voice becoming far more pointed as she looked to the elven girl. Her gaze then went behind him, to the gaggle of other elven women that seemed either…nervous or excited. She wasn’t entirely sure. ”And them? Are you planning some sort of…party?”

She knew some of the Gnolls in the pack had a thing for elven women. It wasn’t hard to overhear that. But surely…Thanrir hadn’t gathered up his own harem? There had been a tinge of jealousy in her voice that she tried—and failed—to hide. She hoped that he didn’t intend to use them for pleasure…after all, in her mind, that was her job…one that she rather enjoyed. She gazed back into his eyes, her hands on her hips as she tried to wait patiently for an answer.

Thanrir only gave Nou a quick look to make sure there was nothing outwardly wrong with her as she welcomed him back before his dusky yellow eyes zeroed in on the two drunkards standing in front of her, their backs to him. He didn't need to see much to figure out just what they were, or had been doing; the way they stood almost hovering over Nou and their clearly drunk state telling him more than enough of the story for him to know that the anger beginning to burn within him to be justified. However, when he then heard one of the men speak to Nou in such a lecherous tone, as well as him referring to his mate as bitch, Thanrir's anger, which had been merely a fire, burst into an inferno of hatred, and it took almost all of his willpower to not rend the pig of a man to pieces right there and then. Shakily, the hand he'd used to guide the elven girl with fell away from her shoulder and he barely registered the scared whimper she let out as he bared his fangs at the two drunkards. A deep, rumbling growl reverberated up from his chest as the two men turned to face him, malice and rage gleaming in his eyes as they visibly scanned him up and down.

Only the sound of his mate's voice was able to break him out of his moment of anger, but it only lasted for a couple of seconds as he took in her words before it came back full force. The presence of Nou beside him helped the Gnoll reign in his quickly blossoming bloodlust a bit, yet his claws still ached to tear into the drunkards' flesh. At the mention of a skirmish, Thanrir's visage turned even more viscous, another growl escaping him with saliva beginning to drip down onto the floor of the tavern from his exposed teeth, and he began to take a step towards the men before Nou's voice once more caught his attention.

He turned his head to just who it was that she was referring to, having forgotten completely about the elves he'd brought with him until this very moment, and his expression softened a bit as he looked at them and then back to Nou.

"That one there wanted to ask you some questions about us it seems, and I figured you would be able to answer them better than myself," Thanrir said with the smallest of smirks as he motioned to the still whimpering elf girl standing beside him. "The others just followed me."

With those words, the Gnoll turned his attention back to the drunks still trembling by the bar, his fangs once again becoming bared as he crossed the distance between himself and them in a few strides, his claws slamming down upon the bartop with enough force to knock several tankards stood atop it to the floor as he leaned into the face of the man who had been speaking to Nou. There was panic shining in his eyes as Thanrir growled, his back hitting the counter as he tried, and failed, to distance himself from the beast mere inches from his face; a task that only turned more futile as he stumbled over his feet and began to fall, only to be halted by Thanrir grabbing hold of his collar and lifting him off the ground like he weighed nothing.

"What did you just say to my mate, basra...?" Thanrir growled dangerously as he gazed into the fear stricken eyes of the drunk, his common coming out more rough than usual thanks to the anger flooding his veins, making his mind struggle to make his tongue form the words. It didn't really matter what the man replied, Thanrir still planned to beat him to a pulp, but if he said something about Nou again then the Gnoll would tear him to pieces without mercy.

Then it happened. A sharp pang of pain erupting on the back of his head, the sound of glass shattering, and the distinct feeling of liquid seeping into his fur...

Slowly, body now trembling with barely restrained rage, Thanrir turned to the other drunkard; the one who had just smashed a bottle against his head, it's neck still in his hand. There was panic playing on his drunk features as dawning realization set in about what he had just done, yet the man didn't even have time to open his mouth to say anything before Thanrir let out a loud roar and threw his friend to the side, making him slam into the stools set up by the counter, and grabbed hold of him instead, the Gnoll's claws digging into his shoulder for a moment before he was sent crashing into one of the tavern's tables with enough force to shatter it. No reprieve was given to him as he was quickly picked up once more, the man's drunk state being the only thing keeping him from feeling the pain now lancing throughout his body, and Thanrir's large fist collided with his sternum, the sound of cracking bone resounding in the large room as he tumbled across the tavern floor until he hit a wall, leaving him in a groaning, blood coughing heap.

Thanrir wasn't done yet, though, and it was only the sound of the drunk's friend getting up from where he'd been thrown that kept him from being more brutalized.

Rage had flooded all of Thanrir's senses as he grabbed the man who'd insulted Nou by the head, making sure his claws dug into his skull before he slammed him face first into the bartop with a vicious snarl, leaving his face a bleeding mess as he crumpled to the floor. To finish things off, the Gnoll then placed a powerful kick into his stomach, sending him crashing into the same wall as his friend.

With fangs still bared and muscles aching to be used, Thanrir waited to see if either of the drunkards were getting back up, disappointment welling up inside him as they stayed in a barely conscious heap on the floor.

A silence had settled over the tavern as Thanrir finally stopped glaring murderously at the two men, almost all the patrons' eyes on him; some filled with fear, while others held something akin to amusement in them. It seemed like this city liked its barfights, even ones as short as this one had been. A few tense moments passed as everyone seemed to wait for the Gnoll's next move--whether he'd attack someone else or someone would attack him--but when nothing happened things began to slowly but surely settle down again.

Letting out a snort, Thanrir turned back to Nou and the elven girl, guessing that they had spoken some by the fact that the elf wasn't frozen anymore. The bloodlust he'd felt only moments before started to abate when he gazed at his mate, making him notice only now that he'd managed not to rend either of the drunks to pieces even in his rage. It seemed some part of his mind had kept him from getting the guards on his ass, he noted as he walked back to Nou, his muzzle relaxing until his fangs were no longer visible.

"I don't think that could be qualified as a skirmish, Kadan, at least not to a Gnoll. Hope you at least enjoyed the show," Thanrir said with a small grin beginning to take form on his canine face as he stood beside Nou.

Back
Top Bottom