Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Yes! Do you know how long I've waited for some type of harem with a star wars character; give a character some type of godly powers.

I been trying on finding someone who has experience and know the fandom of Taimanin Asagi for an long time. So far only find two people know it, but they seem to be quite inactive. I have an special RP idea in mind, but it's not exactly how the series is as this one is more consensual and dub-consensual side (For the most part).

A charcter driven story based RP set in a sci-fi verse using my characters that are mercenaries but the leader is not only hell bent on revenge, she's been uncovering a lot of really dark things in said quest for vengeance that may put them all in very serious danger.

Showmeyouloveme said:
I know one guy who could probably play him perfectly but we already have two rp’s going and I’m not going to push him for a third. I have to share his magical writing powers with everyone else.

Nah, when you find a partner you connect well with, you are justified in monopolizing their talent all to yourself. :D

Any sort of fandom RP involving The Loud House, but also Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, and Night in the Woods.
Not picky though but I'll also take general original RP too, especially if it involves futa or femdom.

Any mxf roleplay where noncon doesn't happen. Seriously. It's that hard to just find a slice of life roleplay with relatively healthy-minded people. Everyone wants to be raped or captured by orcs or something.

Drunkle Qrow said:
Any mxf roleplay where noncon doesn't happen. Seriously. It's that hard to just find a slice of life roleplay with relatively healthy-minded people. Everyone wants to be raped or captured by orcs or something.

I don't do non con, so if you want to come up with something, PM me.

Historical fantasy.

Something set in a historical/medieval setting, maybe involving a famous historical figure, possibly foreign, but also include elements of light fantasy.

A consistent RPer who is ok writing a post a week at least. And would be interested in historical, noir (classic or modern) or post apoc.

Superhero content, both original and fanbased.

Ungodly hard to find even minute interest in the latter, and I rarely see anything interesting postulated for the former.

Still on the search for a good, long term Star Wars RP and a decent Roman esque RP.

Prayers answered :D

I've actually got a few ideas revolving around a number of illustrations I've found. Been trying for a while but can never get anything past a few posts.

Also, got an idea revolving around canon characters from various series meeting and fucking in a sort of crossover dimension.

I keep on proposing this, alongside a comprehensive list/link with no real luck. It's rather simplistic, mostly as a means to grab someones attention ( clearly hasn't worked so far, ha! ), perhaps I need to rewrite it or something, when I have the time again.

Demon x Human ( Horror )

An ancestor was once a great demon slayer. He was a good man who married young but during his work, he was having an affair with a Demon ( spent to much time looking into the darkness and eventually it looked back into him ). However, she eventually betrayed him. Heartbroken and dying, he cursed her to remain apart of his family forever, serving the eldest of his future son and grandsons for eternity as punishment, even though he himself originally cheated on his wife to be with the Demon. This curse has continued and my character next in line. Since their spirits are bonded, for better or worse he'll be able to do more things than used to once he reached a certain age. He finds himself with a peculiar set of abilities/powers, but they're nothing when compared to the sheer abilities of the Demon now bound to him through his ancestors curse.

The world itself isn't devoid of 'evil', a subjective debate depending on where you stand upon the bell curve, but my character finds himself taking up his ancestors old mantel, becoming a Demon Slayer for profit, all while trying to maintain some semblance of a social life.

An RP set in the Texas/Mexico drug cartels. Really gritty, dark romance, along with guns and violence. Lots of cocaine.

Actor and actress filming big blockbuster, becoming closer during the press tours and causing high-profile drama in their already existing relationships.

Back
Top Bottom