Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Anyone familiar enough with the Final Fantasy Tactics or Rokugan/Legend of the Five Rings Tabletop RPG (Crab, Dragon, Scorpion and Phoenix Clans being personal faves) settings/universes to do lines there, albeit with a more noblebright and Lighter and Softer feel. For those familiar with FFT, I suggest reading the two well-done fanfics "The Lion of Ivalice" (an AU!line where Ramza never became a mercenary with Gaffgarion, with a number of major shifts) and "For Want of a War" (another AU; as the author describes, think FFT meets Ranma 1/2) when time allows; you won't be disappointed.

And admittedly, I too have a number of canon x OC cravings on my various threads...and my signature. :blush:

SithLordOfSnark said:
Teenage girl's parents get murdered in front of her and she becomes close to the detective assigned to her case.

That could be very interesting!

RedRose said:
SithLordOfSnark said:
Teenage girl's parents get murdered in front of her and she becomes close to the detective assigned to her case.

I had a similar plot a long time ago, but it never really got off the ground. I'd love to get it going again, even if the posts are every few months.

Mr. Vyce said:
Anyone familiar enough with the Final Fantasy Tactics or Rokugan/Legend of the Five Rings Tabletop RPG (Crab, Dragon, Scorpion and Phoenix Clans being personal faves) settings/universes to do lines there, albeit with a more noblebright and Lighter and Softer feel. For those familiar with FFT, I suggest reading the two well-done fanfics "The Lion of Ivalice" (an AU!line where Ramza never became a mercenary with Gaffgarion, with a number of major shifts) and "For Want of a War" (another AU; as the author describes, think FFT meets Ranma 1/2) when time allows; you won't be disappointed.

And admittedly, I too have a number of canon x OC cravings on my various threads...and my signature. :blush:

OMG, I love FFT so much. Ugh, I had a oc for universe that I loved who was sort of a female Algus. Too Bad I already have way too much on my plate. :blush:

SithLordOfSnark said:
RedRose said:
SithLordOfSnark said:

I had a similar plot a long time ago, but it never really got off the ground. I'd love to get it going again, even if the posts are every few months.

Ha, sorry! I'm the once a week + type and looking for the same :)

RedRose said:
SithLordOfSnark said:
RedRose said:

I was exaggerating. I actually usually post more then once a week, unless I have back log like I currently do.

Femdom. Not cocks in cages, ballbusting type, but the guy would be in a more "submissive" bedroom position. The center of a lot of teasing, while the woman is more sexually aggressive and assertive.

Chai said:
Femdom. Not cocks in cages, ballbusting type, but the guy would be in a more "submissive" bedroom position. The center of a lot of teasing, while the woman is more sexually aggressive and assertive.

I wonder how hard your PM box is getting nailed right now for this. :3

SithLordOfSnark said:
RedRose said:
SithLordOfSnark said:

I was exaggerating. I actually usually post more then once a week, unless I have back log like I currently do.

Oh, great.

Rauk said:
Chai said:

I wonder how hard your PM box is getting nailed right now for this. :3

Pretty not hard. >:c
Where are these dudes who like dominant women?

xanaphia said:
OMG, I love FFT so much. Ugh, I had a oc for universe that I loved who was sort of a female Algus. Too Bad I already have way too much on my plate. :blush:

Well, when things get a bit less chaotic, please feel free to hit me up. :)

Tried a couple, but either worked out in the long-term, and lately have another itch for an investigative journalist story, this time set in the glory days of print media before computers, the internet and cellphones et al existed. Where rough and tumble, hard-working, hard-drinking tough men and just as rough and tumble, hard-drinking, hard-working women are prepared to use any trick in their arsenal; legal, ethical or otherwise; to first get the scoop and then deliver the copy to the newsroom before deadline. Maybe themed around illegal gambling dens and/or houses-of-ill-repute, potentially with political implications, though I'd rather it stayed away from Mafia tropes.

Chai said:

That actually sounds rather nice. And an unfortunate rarity.

Well, I decided to try and break pattern a bit by playing a female Valkyrie in a non-sexual slice of life rp. However, I get the sense most people veer away from non-sexual rps with Valkyries in them.

ce41f52792d4cc01fd00588ebce49f95.jpg

1b6bd3f2ee1d05bad5dff87b1946d822.jpg

I wanna play her - some kind of #badbitch sci-fi cop who is after a kinda tall, dark, handsome criminal who may or may not corrupt her. <3

Back
Top Bottom