Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto RP (interest check)

frightorflight

Supernova
latest

Current recruits: 2
Number of player character: 3
Considering: 0
Slots remaining: 2

So I've seen a few one on one and group Naruto RP's go around and I decided to do my own. If I get enough interest I will make a character thread and a discussion thread but this is just the interest check. This is the RP.

So to start out this RP will be based on the plot of the Chunin Exam arc. How much liberty I take will depend on you guys, girls, bots, and others and who your character are and whether they are testing, sensei, examiners, etc. The RP will continue to go on even after we get through the exams so keep that in mind when planning your character. You can play an original or cannon character, including younger version of older character like Kekashi, Jiraiya, or Konohamaru if you want, or genderbents, or whatever you feel like. The only no go's I'm going to make are Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, and the other characters character with demons inside them just because I really want this RP to be it's own thing. That being said your character can be the prison for a tailed beast if you want since we won't have those characters in here, which means if you want to do a psudo-cannon OC version of a character in the show, like Ino with the Nine Tailed fox in her from a hidden snow village you made up for example, than go for it but I do reserve the right to approve character, this is just to prevent people form being too OP right from the start though and I won't be a hard judge.

Although in the show they were all kids I know I'm going to boost it up and we will be playing characters who are in adult ranges and sixteen or seventeen on the low side and let's say twenty at average just because it gives us more options as players.

Note: I know Sasuke dose not have a tailed beast but I'm cutting him out anyway unless you can make a really good case for him, or for any of the tailed beast characters their off limits. though variations of them I might be more open to.

Although are characters are starting out as less than Chunin they can't be too powerful in the beginning but since this will be ongoing your characters can grow and become more powerful so keep that in mind.

I will be GM and I might have a character in it to if you guys don't have a problem with that and because of that I will clearly set out the rules by which I'm GMing if I do so that way if I start to favor my character you guys can call me out on it and I can correct myself.

If there are any questions, suggestions, complaints, or advice please feel free to leave a comment or PM me.

GMing Rules

1 reasonable: If something happened and it might seem like I did it only because I read your post and knew what you were thinking. Or if I called you out on something and made you change it. Think if it's reasonable. There is a point when things just will happen unless you really force them not too. Rarely I may do this for overall plot points but not in a detrimental or annoying way. You can tell when that should have happened but if your reasons for why you did something or are why I did are legitimate and it doesn't take much for me to see that happening than that's fine. I know this is anime we are talking so her is an example. Someone used a shadow clone to hold you down and stabbed you with a kunai. You were caught completely off guard they just got you. Don't just say "substitution jutsu" and slide out of it (this applies to me too) everyone is going to take hits, it doesn't mean your dead. Now let's system our guy jumped in and he was like fifty feat app way when you first saw him. Then if you say "substitution jutsu" That's fine because you had time to react and do that. It's reasonable and believable.

2 post time: You will have one week to post after my reply to everyone goes up, after that things will move on and we will work you back in when you do reply.

3 referee in player battles: In player on player battles I know everyone wants to win, so I will be deciding those and I might PM you to tell you, hey you can't just do that, you took that hit, or something just to keep things from getting out of hand and feelings hurt. If you're playing against my character or an NPC ref to rule 1. Or If it's just a character that is obviously stronger then you you will have to role with it. You will not win ever battle and that's because you're characters aren't even chunin yet. They still have to grow.

I might play a fourteen year old from Kaze no Kuni.

Also, isn't this supposed to be in the interest check section? This thread is totally in the IC open rp section. Lol.

Consider me in, though I can't promise my character will be all that nice xP

Viktoff Samson said:

Also, isn't this supposed to be in the interest check section? This thread is totally in the IC open rp section. Lol.

Great. Yes that's fine. I know i's in the wrong section. I realized that after I posted it but I can't move it.

Also just to let you know we desided t move the average age up to twenty. So if you play fourteen that will be on the young side.

frightorflight said:
Viktoff Samson said:

Great. Yes that's fine. I know i's in the wrong section. I realized that after I posted it but I can't move it.

Also just to let you know we desided t move the average age up to twenty. So if you play fourteen that will be on the young side.

Grrr. Idk if I want him that old and not yet a Chunin...
Maybe 16 is fair for my character? Not toooooo much younger than twenty.

Well you think that it's not normal for everyone to pass the exam. Most will have been repeating the exam for years and it doesn't happen every year. Sakura and the others did there exam 2 or three years after there first one. But then that could have been because of the attack on the leaf to help everyone heal. So a lot of them could easily be in there 20 or older going in with more experience than the new comers around the age of 12-14. It's up to the village on who they think will either learn from the exam or stands a chance in passing on who enters.

winx said:
Well you think that it's not normal for everyone to pass the exam. Most will have been repeating the exam for years and it doesn't happen every year. Sakura and the others did there exam 2 or three years after there first one. But then that could have been because of the attack on the leaf to help everyone heal. So a lot of them could easily be in there 20 or older going in with more experience than the new comers around the age of 12-14. It's up to the village on who they think will either learn from the exam or stands a chance in passing on who enters.

It really comes down to their potency as a ninja in every aspect. Knowledge, will and power. The test is a test and Naruto was fairly close to passing it his first time.

Considering my character will have the Sharingan, I can't imagine him failing the test twice. Lol. Sixteen is a comfortable age for him in my mind.

Viktoff Samson said:
winx said:

It really comes down to their potency as a ninja in every aspect. Knowledge, will and power. The test is a test and Naruto was fairly close to passing it his first time.

Considering my character will have the Sharingan, I can't imagine him failing the test twice. Lol. Sixteen is a comfortable age for him in my mind.

Plus it was the first exam what helped Saskue fully awaken his shiragan, the next time he is shown he had full control. So depending the age each uchia awakens there shiragan by 16 they should have full speed at copying others movements and abilities. As well as some tricks of there own.

winx said:
Viktoff Samson said:
winx said:

Plus it was the first exam what helped Saskue fully awaken his shiragan, the next time he is shown he had full control. So depending the age each uchia awakens there shiragan by 16 they should have full speed at copying others movements and abilities. As well as some tricks of there own.
I could be wrong, so I'm definitely going to google it after..
But, I am pretty sure Sasuke didn't unlock his third Tomoe until his fight with Naruto. Long after even the second and third sections of the exam.

Don't worry though, the progression of the Sharingan is very poorly explained and (to my knowledge) I don't even think it is explicitly outlined during the show. I'm talking in full detail with clearly defined rules/facts/observations that each Uchiha's individual experience with their Sharingan distinctively illustrate without exception.

It's pretty bonkers.

Viktoff Samson said:
frightorflight said:
Viktoff Samson said:

Well we are playing everyone up. We're just doing it so eighteen to twenty is the average age to take the exam just to make some people more comfortable. But if you want to play sixteen there is nothing wrong with that. It just makes your an very exceptional student to be that young.

frightorflight said:
Viktoff Samson said:
frightorflight said:

Well we are playing everyone up. We're just doing it so eighteen to twenty is the average age to take the exam just to make some people more comfortable. But if you want to play sixteen there is nothing wrong with that. It just makes your an very exceptional student to be that young.

Works fine for me!
Get the character application stuff started soon, okay?
I wanna write up my character pretty badly.

in that casse i'll try to put something together, i got a bit of an idea of what amounts of power are reasonable for an average guy... just not completely sure what to call them.

Cerebrate said:
in that casse i'll try to put something together, i got a bit of an idea of what amounts of power are reasonable for an average guy... just not completely sure what to call them.

Alright, feel free to post a character on the character page when your ready and I will drop you in.

Name: hijiri kaguya
Height: 6 feet
Village: mist
Clan: kaguya
Special Trait/Techniques: (Optional)
Favored Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Bio:
one of the hidden mist ninjas he has the bloodline of the kaguya clan he has short black hair black eyes arm warmers and a katana on his back he has a kanji tattooed on his right forearm under his arm warmer that says explode bandages covering his mouth and a black sleeveless shirt with black weight and grey camouflage pants
Personality: tactical and quiet
Weapon of Choice: kitana / two karambits
General Inventory: N/A

Name: Sophia Vulcara
Affinity: Fire
Hair: shoulder length, Black with Blue highlights
Eye color: green
Skin tone: Fair
Height: 5'4
favorite Jutsu: taijutsu
favorite food: Dango
Favorite color: blue and green
clothes: bluegreen crop top with black shorts along with black shoes
Weapon of choice: Scythe
Personality: hides her emotions with sarcastic comments and brutal honesty. never misses a chance to put other people in their place if they wrong her.

Yez its still active. I was giving a new member the standard one week to reply but she vanished. I will start us back up today.

Back
Top Bottom