Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A BBC and His Best Friend (Vow & FutaFanatic)

A loud, angry bark ran out from inside his house, sounding like it came from a big, powerful dog. "Samson! Quiet!" Mack's booming voice called out, quickly silencing the dog. She would be able to hear his powerful steps approaching the door before it swung open, revealing the man who had given her such a tease from the day before. He was wearing a tight white tank top, his muscles there for her to see. He wore another pair of jeans on his legs... and the bulge of his huge erection was already there, threatening to burst forth from the zipper.

"Well there you are, baby... " He grinned, stepping to the side to welcome her in. "I've been waiting for you... " Standing obediently behind him was a dog. A large, fearsome looking German Shepherd, whose eyes were watching her carefully. "Ah, meet Samson." He smirked, reaching down to pet his big dog's head. "Mmmmn, I like what I see... " Mack said, looking over Emily's body with a smirk. "I think he does too... " Mack chuckled before ushering her inside of his home.

She looked at the door as she heard the barking, swallowing a bit, wondering just what kind of dog the man had, which was also the least of her worries. As she stood there, waiting, she hummed softly, clutching the fabric of her dress. But when the main andswered the door, just as hulking as yesterday she blushed, biting her lip even more nervous about just what she was about to do. "I'm glad..I'm not wearing anything else under this.."She assured him as she slipped into the house, her breath slow as she looked around, part of her conflicted, but was here and no turning back as she stood in the man's home.

Mack looked up and down her once more before grinning, pulling her through his large house. "Mmmnnn... that's good... that's how I like my girls." He chuckled. Samson walked up behind her, reaching his nose underneath the skirt of the dress, his wet snot sniffing excitedly into her ass, giving her attention below. Mack led her right into his living room, large windows giving her a view of his yard. It was all fenced up, and there was a large pool centered in the middle of it.

"So... " Mack spun around, grinning at her. "I'll let you decide... out by the pool?... Here in the living room?... In my big bedroom?... " He chuckled, walking around her, eyeing her body and sticking in close while Samson did the same.

She followed the man as he led her through the house while the dog followed close behind. However as they moved, she gasped, eyes wide as she felt the dog push his nose up her dress and agaisnt her ass. Emily pushed him away as he did, her breath deep, unsure why the animal was doing that. But when they stopped and the man offered the decision to be hers, Emily swallowed."I-I don't know..Where do you think you need to take me? I need it..I need to feel satisfies..and don't care where..."

Samson approached her again from behind, pushing his snout back into her ass, sniffing her wildly. Mack watched his dog with a wide grin before walking up to her, towering over her body. "Okay, baby... " He led her over to his table before suddenly spinning her body around, bending her down over the table with her ass out, bare to him and his dog. "Mmmmmm... " Samson chuckled, putting one of his black hands onto her ass. "I haven't seen it yet... how wet are you, my little slut?... " He asked before suddenly reaching forward to sink in one of his thick, long black fingers deep her pussy...

She nudged the dog away once more, watching the man as he moved in front of her, now taking a towering and forceful tone with her. She took in a shallow breath, gasping when he manhandled her and bent her over the table. Her hands held onto the edge of the table, shaking as he moved his hand beneath her dress. Emily gasped as he sunk his fingers into her drooling cunt, her pussy sopping wet, still hngry from lst night, her hips circling s she looked to him.

Mack stir her around, feeling how wet and hot she had been, his finger already smothered in her juices. "Mmmmmgh, you feel so wet and hot, baby... I love it... " His cock seemed to get even bigger in his pants, and he couldn't help but drop them to the floor, revealing his huge, powerful length to her once more. Before he could do any further, Samson crept up to her pussy, sniffling it wildly, her scent so strong in his nose. "Looks like he looks you too... " Mack grinned, pulling up a hand to give his cock a big, hard stock. "Let him get a little sniff... and maybe a taste... " Samson suddenly opened his mouth, bringing his tongue to her pussy for a sudden, long lick...

She bit her lip and relaxed, stiffling a moan as he fingered her, getting a feel for her desire. She took in a breath when he pulled his finger out, only for the familiar scent of his pants hitting the floor echoing in her ears. She was happy she was finally going to get her pleasure and more and doing it like this made it so much hotter. But her thoughts were shaken when the man offered to let his dog taste."W-Wait what..W-Why.."She asked, pulling away the moment she felt the tongue drag along her pussy.

Mack came over, placing his hand down onto her back, holding her stiffly in place. "You wanna be my girl?... you want me to fill your pussy so tightly tonight?... Do as I say. And you're gonna let Samson taste your sweet, sweet pussy... " Samson approached from behind panting, his hot breath beating into her hot, ready cunt. He pulled out his tongue again, giving her pussy a long, slow lick... before he starting lapping at it, his tongue scooping into her juices so that he could drink from her, licking away as he sampled the sweet taste of her pussy.

She tensed up as the man pushed her back down on the table, keeping her in place as the animal continued to lick her pussy, her hips squirming, feeling dirty, more than she intended as the beast licked her. She could say nothing, the man overpowering her all while threatening to take away what she came here for. But in her gut, in the back of her mind it felt good feeling the rough tongue tease her pussy even more.

Mack watched his dog hungrily eat out Emily, lapping and suckling her juices, enjoying her taste and what she had to offer him... but finally, he pushed his dog away, coming up behind her. "Alright, baby... " Mack grinned, reaching down to place that big, throbbing cock at the entrance of her sopping pussy below. "I'm gonna fuck you now... gonna fill you so deep... " He pressed the fat tip up against her lower slit... and started to push, his huge cock starting to pressure her entrance, demanding her hungry pussy entry.

When the dog was moved away she relaxed, her body laying calmly on the table waiting for what was to come. With the dress lifted over her waist and mack positioned behind her, Emily bit her lip, her breathing deep, pushing against hm, moaning as she felt the massive head prod at her pussy.."Mmmm please take it....take my hungry pussy."She begged, moving her hips more and more

Samson came around to her side, watching carefully and sniffing her as Mack teased her from behind, slowly grinding his thick tip into the entrance of her wet pussy. "Yeah, baby?... " He smirked. "I'm gonna make it mine... I'm gonna stretch you and fill you more than your husband could ever dream to do... " With that, he put his hands onto her hips, clasping them tightly before he gave her a hard, sudden thrust. "Nnnngh!" He growled, his cock battering through her lips, squeezing into her tight folds and hitting so deep inside of her, battering her body in the single, powerful thrust, rocking the table below her.

She smiled, loving how he talked to her, seeming to enjoy putting her husband down, even when she agreed to the fact her husband was nowhere near this size. So as he speared ball deep into her Emily screamed in pleasure, clawing at the table as her walls closed around him, pracically virgin tight with the lack of use and pummeling she deserved."-Holy fuck!! so huge it feels like you're splitting me open!"

Mack grinned, feeling her pussy tighten and convulse around his thick, pulsing cock, hitting her deep down into her depths and filling her up so well. "Yeah?... " He grunted, holding himself inside to let her adjust for a bit longer. "Is it that big, baby?.... Tell me how big it is... " He starts to grind it around inside of her, mixing and and stirring her pussy, his huge length barreling about inside of her completely. Samson walked around the table, staring at Emily's face as Mack's cock was deeply inside of her.

After taking a moment to relax and adjust to feeling such a monster cock inside her, Emily took a deep breath of air, watching the dog with a smile."Mmmmit is huge...soo much bigger then my husbands I need your fat cock..i neded this so much MAck..please...Fuck me!" She begged, driven by pleasure now as she spread her legs further to make sure he got as deep as possible.

Mack squeezed her hips tightly. "Don't worry baby... you'll get it right NOW!" Mack yelled before he pulled his cock, dragging his heavy, powerful thickness out of you before he rammed it back in, squelching into your wetness, squeezing into your depths before battering you deeply inside. He pulls back to do it again and again, groaning and grunting above you. "Ohhhh, baby...nghhh!" He seethed, reaching a hand down to slap your bubbly married ass. "You're so tight, fuck.... " Samson came over a little closer to Emily's face, cocking his head to the side to watch her...

Emily moaned more and more, her howls of pleasure filling the room as Mack hammered away, pounding into her tight cunt, stretching her and so much more. As her breathing grew rapid, her insides throbbed, burning with lust unlike anything she had experienced."Oh god yes...harder please...Break my tiny pussy..."

"Nnnngh, yeah?... " He growled from behind, his hands still viciously clasped onto her hips as he drove that hard cock in and out of her wet pussy. He groaned with her, baring his teeth and even hissing as he fucked her, holding her down to beat that heavy cock into her body. "Your husband can't fuck you like I can, huh?... Nnnngh!... He can't make you feel this good....ohhh!" Samson was panting in from of Emily, reaching forward to give her face a little lick.

She shook her head at his words, admitting he could never fuck her like this, never get her screaming like this man had her doing. he could never even get her to cum nearly as much as she was about to."Nothing like this at all baby...god i love your cock..so deep in me.."She moaned harder, her breath in short rasps. As he once more speared away at her, Emily came with a scream of ecstasy, one of many orgasms taking her, her juices squirting from her like a geyser, while her pussy squeezed him, milked his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuckkkk!" Mack loudly growled out, feeling her pussy convulse and squeeze his cock desperately, her hot juices squirting all over his black cock and coating him, hungrily taking him in, just asking for him to give it to her. "Oh shit, baby... " Mack slapped her ass again, pumping that long, fat cock into her pussy over and over again, pummeling her body on the table, piercing her pussy and claiming it for his own. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck... " He bared his teeth. "Want me to cum, baby?.... Nnnngh...cum inside that tight little pussy?....ohhhh... fill you up with my cream?... "

A lewd smile took her as he continued to hamer away even as she came, which only made her pleasure that much more, her insides molding to him, squeezing his cock as he buried it into her. Her body was limp for a moment, her breath in heavy pants as she lay there in the aftermath. Her beathing shook as she came to, looking to Mack."Please...inside..i need to feel it flood me..im on birth control so please..drown me in it!"

Mack didn't need her to say anything. "Ohhhhh.... fuck baby, fuuuuuuck!" He growled out loudly, before he jabbed his hips forward for one final, powerful thrust. His cock absolutely exploded into an orgasm, his balls pumping fiercely as a huge, powerful stream of his steaming hot cum fired up into her pussy, coating all of her wall in his thick seed, mixing with her own lewd juices. He held her there, his hips bucking as he fired more and more of his cum into her body, forcing her to take so, so much of his cum before he would finally be done. Samson watched the whole thing, panting and even whimpering just a little.

She smiled, loving the way his cock throbbed inside her as he pounded into her, relentlessly destroying her tight cunt. She clawed the table more, ready for his seed as she slammed back against him. The moment she felt the hot seed flood into her, painting and drowning her in cm, Emily cried out in ecstasy almost Cumming just from the feeling as he filled her up. The woman lay against the table with a heavy breath-"more....please..?"

He couldn't help but grin widely, feeling the sloppy mess of his cock squeeze every last dribble into her pussy. "Mmmmh... I definitely have some more in the tank for you, baby... " He slowly pulled his cock from her slit, watching their mixed juices slowly drop and smack onto this floor. "But for that... you gotta be my bitch... and to be my bitch, you gotta be Samson's bitch." Samson was sitting in front of Emily, staring at her face and panting. Between his legs, she could start to see something growing... something looking long, thick, and hard...

Back
Top Bottom