Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A BBC and His Best Friend (Vow & FutaFanatic)

When he let her go, gave her a bit of space she relaxed and took in a breather as the moving and the clearly lustful air around them left her a bit shaky. The idea of relaxing somewhere quiet made her smile and nod, waiting for him to lead the way. Even still along the way she ground against him, unable to deny herself the strange arousal she felt growing in her nether regions. He was so much bigger, by how much she couldn't even imagine, as her husband was small from the get go, even when she went all out for him. If anything, the bedroom was the only place he lacked, but until now she never thought about it, cursing the alcohol and this man for bringing it on

Mack took her hand once again, leading her through the mass of drunk and dancing people, parting them to the side. He led her all the way to the back of the large club, into a dark hallway where the music started to quiet down. He finally brought her into a room that was at the very end of the hall, opening it for her. There was a table and a single couch, the music still shaking the walls. He reached down, giving her married ass a tight squeeze and brought her inside, sitting her down onto the sofa. "So... better?... " He asked with a grin, shutting the door behind him.

She relaxed as the thumping in her head settled as the music died down, Emily sighing a bit in content as the two of them made their way down the dark hallway. Once inside the room she moved away as he squeezed her ass, finding herself a seat on the couch. Once there she sighed once more, leaning back on the couch."Ohh yes...much better hun..."She smiled, looking him over, now having a full look at his package, which shocked her."My my..."

Mack couldn't help but grin, standing up so that she could see the full bulge of the huge erection underneath his pants. "Yeah, baby?... Like what you see?... " He asked with a chuckle, walking up a little closer until he was just a small distance away, the incredible size of his black cock hidden only behind his jeans, and even threatening to burst right through. "How about you reach forward and give it a little touch?... It wouldn't hurt or anything... " He teased, lightly tilting his head to the side. "Or... would you want me to talk it out so that you could get a better look at it?... "

She swallowed as he moved closer, giving her a better look at the monster within his pants, her breath slow and deep, unsure why she felt this way around him, and yet the idea made her shiver. And yet curiousity wouldn't hurt."Well I guess looking at it wouldn't hurt..."She assured herself with a smile, licking her lips."Lets see it.."

Mack only flashed her a big smile, reaching his hands down to undo his jeans. "Well that's good... it was starting to feel a little cramped down there anyways... " He chuckled, teasingly and slowly getting his belt out from his pants. He gently pulled down his zipper and dropped his pants onto the ground. Without warning, a massive, black cock sprung out, finally free from its prison. It nearly hit her face, it was so long, its thickness intimidating, powerful veins coursing through it. She may not even be able to clasp a single hand around its heavy girth. Mack grinned, watching it dangle before her face. "So... what do you think, baby?"

She giggled a bit at his words, shaking her head some as she leaned back and watched him undo his pants and slowly free the beast within them. However when his pants dropped so did her jaw, eyes wide."Oh my god its fucking massive..."She praised, eyes locked onto the meaty pole, her breath heavy, unable to look away."God...."She mumbled, biting her lip"Wanna sit?"

Mack couldn't help but let out a small, little chuckle before he pulled his feet out of his pants and plopped down beside her on the couch. His big, dark cock was still sitting up proudly, swaying from side to side like a tall, massive tower. It twitched and pulsed hungrily, proud of its incredible size. "I'm going to take that as a yes... " He smirked. He reached down, grasping her hand in his own before slowly bringing it towards his massive length, still pulsing and ready. "Go on, baby... give it a touch... "

She watched it twitch and bounce as he moved and sat beside her, Emily awestruck at the sheer size, dwarfing her husband and then some. Her eyes stared, her body trembling, lost in amazement until the man took her hand and wrapped it around him."Never imagined it could be this big..."She praised, instinctively moving her hand up and down his length. So thick and warm, definitely a tool meant for women.

Mack grinned, letting out a hoarse breath of air and leaning back into the couch. Her hand could barely wrap around his thickness, the heavy veins of his powerful cock pulsing beneath her hand. Oh, it was definitely eager for attention... it wanted this woman. "Much bigger than your loving hubby, huh?" Mack asked with a smirk, eyeing her as she stroked him, looking over her body once more. "I gotta tell you, Emily... it gives woman exactly want they want... exactly what they need." He hooked an arm around her waist, pulling her in even a little closer. "You like how it feels, baby?..."

She moved her hand faster, squeezing it in an attempt to get her fingers wrapped around his thick shaft. Even then her mind ran off to the image, the thought of this monster stretching pussies, leaving women broken and more as he took them as he pleased.But quickly she shook it and returned to reality, his cock in her hand, which jerked him off and she was enjoying it, shown by her legs squirming to contain the arousal between her legs."MY god so much more..."She assured him without even thinking. By now Emily was lost, enjoying the moment, amazed that such a thing existed."God how many women have taken this thing...?"She asked softly, her breath in short rasps

Mack was fully enjoying the attention... his cock too, twitching and pulsing, responding to her fingers that stroked its powerful thickness and length. "Mmmnnn... " He let out a low, manly groan, the smile still playing widely upon his lips. "Yeah, baby... " He chuckled, pulling her as close as he could. "There have been a lot of girls who've had this... and I'll tell you, none of them have ever regretted it... and they still want it, want to feel themselves getting stretched to the brim, feel it so deep inside of them and feeling so full... "

Mack looked up at her face, still grinning. "Go on... I know you wanna have a little taste of it... " He said, seeing her squirm where she sat. "I bet you'd never have anything like it... "

Emily bit her lip hard, still stroking his cock as it throbbed,her body leaning into him, taking in his scent."Such a dirty man..making me enjoy such a thing.."She teased before she now moved to the floor, looking up at him as she slid between his legs. She needed to taste him, to taste this monster before returning to her normal life and leave this in the past. However when she looked at it she swallowed hard."So huge..."She whimpered before first taking the tip into her mouth. Tonight she was going to let loose just a little to sate her desire. So with a moan she sucked hard on the tip, now using one hand to stroke his length, the other to work the massive sack beneath.

Mack let out a low laugh, tilting his head to the side while he watched her. "Ooooh, baby... " He breathed, feeling her hands grip his large balls and shaft, her lips moving over the tip of his big, thick juicy cock. He reached down, placing a hand atop her head, his fingers moving into her hair and giving it a big, tight squeeze. "I know it's big... can you imagine me bending you from behind and filling you like you've never been filled before?... " He grinned, continuing to watch her suck. "Come on, baby... try to take it in deep... I want to see it all wet... "

She closed her eyes once his hand moved through her hair, enjoying the somewhat sensual touch on top of his dirty talk, all of which drove her wild. As he mentioned it, she imagined it, bent over, screaming as she was impaled, ravaged and pillaged by this cock. With a deep breath she dropped her head, taking half of him inside as she sucked him hard, working the side of the cock with her tongue."Mmmm.."

"Oooh, shit baby... " Mack seethed in pleasure, feeling her take half of his powerful cock right into her mouth, feeling so wet and hot. He squeezed in with his fingers, pulling her off a little before he forced her to bob her head, bouncing it on his heavy length. "Come on, girl... " He grinned, breathing heavily as he made her suck. "I want it deep down in your throat, baby... nnnghh, yeah. If you keep it up, I might give you a big gulp of my hot cream as a reward... " He chuckled, grunting above her.

His moans were music to her ears, glad to see she still got it, even with the husband she had was lacking, leaving her to simply jerk him or lay for him to please himself then leave. This man had endurance and desire, something she was loving, even though she shouldn't have and shouldn't even be here right now. But she was, she sat on her knees, devouring this man's cock, a black cock while she even still wore her ring. When he started bobbing her head, Emily nodded a bit and did just that, moving her head faster, taking more of his length down her gullet as the suction from her mouth dragging part of his skin before she dropped her head down, pushing it against her throat.

Mack sat there for a long time, letting her suck and slurp him up, working that massive length as best as she could and he loved it. "Mmmmngh, baby you're good... nnngh, I feel bad that you haven't had a big cock like mine yet... " He chuckled, squeezing his fingers back into her hair. "Shit, girl... you're gonna make me cum real soon... " He started breathing heavily, bobbing her head faster and faster, making her take him in deeper and deeper into her mouth. "Ohhh, fuck... " He grit his teeth. "Nnngh, you ready baby?... I'm gonna give you a big meal tonight... nnngh, shit... "

Emily paid him no mind now, simply focusing on sucking him long and hard, eager to draw that explosion from him. She had to see it, she had to see just how much this python could give her, especially when he was as horny like he was right now. When he warned her, asking if she was ready, Emily nodded, forcing as much as she could handle into her mouth, ready for his release, his thick seed.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, baby!" He could feel it welling up deep in his balls, washing up through his massive length, his cock twitching and pulsing deeply in her mouth and throat. "Nnnnnghhh SHIT!" He let out a loud yell before pulling her down forcibly onto his powerful cock. Hot, thick cum burst out of his length, quickly spurting down into her mouth and throat, streaming out rope after rope of his man cream right inside of her mouth, so much filling her cheeks and squirting down into her throat. His hips bucked, pumping out every heavy drop that he had saved up...

As his hand came down on her head and pushed her down, her eyes widened and a goran left her throat, followed by a gurgle as she struggled to chug down the massive load. Her body shook, her eyes rolling as she swallowed as much as she could get, soon pulling off his cock, coughing and gasping for air."O-Oh my god...so fucking much..."She mumbled, falling back some, showing him her drenched spot of her pants."God you're such a monster..."She teased."Making me so hot...leaving me thinking about it...ohhh you dirty man.."

"Heheh... " Mack chuckled, standing up from the couch, his cock looking to be able to do even more. But he walked over to his pants, hooking in his legs and pulling them back up to his waist, hiding his thickness once more. "Mmmmn, I think you're the dirty girl, baby.... sucking a black man's dick even though you're a married woman... " He leaned down to her, smiling. "But I'd love you to come to my place... I'd love to fuck you until you can't walk straight... wouldn't you like that?" He pulled out a paper and a pen, quickly scratching something down before handing it to her. "You want me to make you into a real woman?... Come to this address tomorrow night, same time you got here... "

She watched him stand, amazed he was still mostly hard and ready for more, something her husband could never do, something that only made her hotter. She was dirty, and yet she was loving it. Inwardly though she damned herself, betraying her husband. She took the paper, swearing inside she wouldn't go. But that was unsure given the feeling in her gut, the need to feel fully satisfied. And with her husband leaving for a week long business trip tomorrow, she had time to figure things out.

Mack smiled, watching her snatch the paper from his hand. "Good girl... " He smirked, making his way back over to the door. "Remember... tomorrow night. And don't be late, I'm gonna make you into a moaning mess all night long, baby. Oh, and I want you to dress all nicely for me... make it easy for me to get into that tight pussy of yours from behind, okay? Don't keep me waiting, Emily... " He chuckled before he left the door, entering the hallway. Oh, he was excited... he couldn't wait himself, but he knew that she would be thinking about that huge, black cock of his in the meantime...

Emily after taking a moment to collect herself, found a way home, her husband lready sleeping, leaving her once again denied and to sleep in need. She paid it no mind, knowing her hangover was incoming and decided to get sleep while she could. She needed it, her body aching for that man, for his cock, as well as the looming decide to see him or stay home, by herself while her husband made a living for them, despite his ability to please her in bed.

Throughout the next dy she wished her husband a good trip, smiling as she waved goodbye. All the while she clutched the paper with Mack's address, still debating on the idea. For most of the day she was going to just stay home, but when she got to cleaning her room to find her husbands cum stained tissues in the trash, which showed the lack of an explosion he had, Emily was imagining that monster once more. It pushed her over, deciding she needed him, she needed to feel satisfied before she lost her mind.

Right on cue there was a knock on his door, Emily biting her lip, dressed in a simple dress, nothing underneath as she waited for the man to answer.

Back
Top Bottom