Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A BBC and His Best Friend (Vow & FutaFanatic)

Tredger

Super-Earth
Another night, another crowd, more loud music... this was his element. Mack stood proudly in the corner of the club, his arms crossed while his dark eyes shifted from left to right, spotting everybody who was coming and going into the building. He watched them closely, eyeing the women that were pouring onto the dance floor, watching them bump and squirm against anyone would would place their hands onto their hips. Many of the nights he would spot somebody and make his move... just like all the others.

But tonight, he was hungry for a little more.

Mack was tall, his dark skin shimmering in the flashing lights of the club. He wore a tight black shirt over his torso, his toned and sculpted muscle wanting to burst out from it. His jeans were slightly baggy on his legs, with a pair of white expensive shoes on his feet. He wore multiple gold rings on his fingers, and a thick gold chain that hung loosely from his neck. His shoulders were broad, his jaw strong, his black hair cropped a little short on his head. A few women had approached him, but he waved them off. They were easy and free... but he wasn't looking for an available woman tonight.

The music continued to boom loudly, more and more people crowding the dance floor. But his eyes continued to look left and right... eyeing for a juicy looking woman with a certain golden band around her finger...

Among the many to crowd in, Emily and her three friends shifted through the crowd, finding themselves a table to sit and enjoy a few drinks. It was to be a girls night out, to get away and have some fun of their own, even have some fun dancing. For Emily it was more to just get out of the house and enjoy a few drinks, something she very rarely did. After a drink or two of course her friends left her alone to go dance and find themselves some men, some they would surely take home with them, leaving her to take a cab home.

With them away Emily moved to the bar, getting herself another drink, smiling as she hummed along to the music playing in the background. As she sat at the bar she fiddled with the diamond ring on her finger, smiling all the more, grateful for the man she had in her life and the lack of a need to go out and party to find a one night stand.

Ah... so he had finally found her.

Mack finally made his move, taking a few steps away from the corner he had been hiding in, strutting his way over to her. He had caught the glimmer of the ring from where he had been standing, and he could tell that she was already taken, otherwise she would be off with her friends dancing with whichever man who dared place his hands on their hips. Mack hadn't been interested in any one of them- he had his eyes on the married woman at the bar.

"Not dancing with the other girls on the floor?... " Mack's voice was deep, somehow pounding through the loud music of the club to reach her ears. "You're either married, or you need to be shown a good time... or both." He stated, leaning against the bar counter next to her. He flashed her a shining white grin, cocking his head as he glanced over her for a brief moment, bringing his eyes back to level with hers. "You look a little lonely... husband not around?"

She was enjoying herself until he walked up to her and spoke, surely flirting like most men would, only he went further and pointed out his knowledge of her marriage, clearly seeing the ring. Rather than give a snotty comment she smiled."Both..just decided to go for a girl's night out for a few drinks..but seems my friends were quick to ditch me.."She grumbled, partially hating how she had no other married friends to hang out with all of which made her feel like the odd one out. when he asked about her being lonely she shook her head."Not really no..just looking for some time to myself to be honest..I love my husband and all, but nice to get away sometimes too.."

Mack smiled a little, listening carefully and keeping his eyes on her. "Ah, I wouldn't say they're ditching you... they're just off having fun. Fun that you could be having yourself right now." Mack quickly motioned to the bartender, asking him for a quick drink before he looked back at her with a smile. "I know what that's like, girl. Sometimes you feel like you're tied up a little with them, need some freedom to get out too. There's nothing wrong with that... "

The bartender handed him his drink, and Mack took a nice big sip before turning his attention back onto her. "I'm sure you're a devoted, loving wife. But there's times when you need a little time yourself... to go off, and have some fun. Much like your friends out there... " He looked over at them, watching them squirm and dance in the hands of unknown men. "See how happy they are? Just letting loose and having a good time?... you don't need your husband with you to join them, trust me." He smiled at her. "Name's Mack. What's yours, sweetheart?"

Still she listened with a smile, deciding he wasn't so bad, simply conversing with her, inviting her to just enjoy herself, have a little fun. And to be honest she didn't see much wrong int that, afterall she was sleeping with them, just dancing, enjoying a few drinks and what not."You might be right, I could just let loose and have some fun, but maybe I'm content right here drinking, and having a chat with someone I don't know?" she pointed out, shooting him a smile."not one to just rub up on an unknown man my first night out"

Mack listened, continuing to smile and gave her just a small little chuckle in response. "We'll see... I don't mind spending my time with a woman like yourself... and I gotta say, it's a shame you aren't there dancing, I think I'd like to see you move." He smiled, taking another sip of the dark liquid in his glass. He was a patient man... he wanted this woman, and he was going to get her. He'd just have to be a bit smooth... after all, she hadn't quite pushed him away just yet.

"Told you, my name's Mack." He smiled, raising a glass to her. "So let's get to know each other... " He took another sip before setting the near empty glass back onto the counter. "What kind of man is your husband?... "

He was definitely determined and eager to enjoy her company, in what way was still undetermined so she enlightened him and remained there, chatting with the handsome man as she finished her drink and asked for another."Oh I'm sure many would love that.."She teased as she turned to him, deciding to look at him as they spoke. As he once again gave her his name the woman giggled."Oh sorry..I'm Emily.."

Emily took a moment before answering him, unsure why he wanted to know, but by now she was feeling talkative after downing three cocktails." He a loving man who provides me the things I need, even if he isn't some big wig or jock type of guy, But I like that about him..."

Mack was comfortable, turning his entire body towards her to listen carefully, giving her his full attention. He watched her order another drink, chuckling when she started getting a little more talkative. "A good man, he sounds like. Making sure his woman is all fit and happy... " He chuckled, his eyes giving her body a quick scan once more. He cleared his throat, finishing his drink and setting the empty glass back down onto the counter.

"But... you sure he gives you all you need?... " Mack asked with a grin. "I mean... sure, he gives you enough to live off of and everything, and that's great... but I'm sure it could be much more satisfying. I'm sure there are things that you need that you don't know of because he can't give them to you... " Mack added, motioning the bartender for another drink. "I'm sure you deeply love him... but it could never hurt to see what you could be getting, right?"

Emily smiled when he agreed with her about the man she married, taking a sip of her coktail once the bartender handed it over, handing him the money. Of course when Mack shifted his tone a bit, she raised her brow, wondering just what he was getting at."Are you suggesting exploring with other me?"She asked with a confused and shocked tone to her voice, surely he wasn't openly suggesting she cheat. Bt at the same time the man did have a point as in some areas her husband was lacking, many times she found herself doing this herself he couldn't get done.

The bartender brought Mack another drink, and he took a graciously long sip. "Well, I don't mean it like that... you're just getting what you can't get from him elsewhere. He's not out here in the club with you, dancing up right behind you and giving you a good time. Maybe that's something you need, Emily... " Mack smiled, lightly touching her arm with his black hand, one of his rings touching her skin.

"Think of all the things you wanted from him that you can't get. Things that you know he can't do, or things you know that you could never do." Mack leaned in a little, giving her a smile. "So... it wouldn't hurt to try something a little, wouldn't you say? It's not bad, you just need to satiate your desires for a moment... it can't do any harm, can it?"

Emily raised her brow a bit, listening to him as he spoke, almost in riddles, but still she sighed, grumbling some as she looked over at her firends."Well Maybe I could go out and have a little fun..After all that's why my husband was adamant about enjoying my girl's night out.."She agreed, the alcohol getting the better of her judgement. So with a smile she looked at him."Care to dance then?"

Mack grinned widely, eagerly finishing his entire glass and nearly slamming it down onto the counter. "Of course, baby... " He chuckled. "I'll show you a good time, just relax... " He stood up from his bar stool before reaching his hand forward to gently snare hers, happily tugging her away and down towards the dance floor were dozens of bodies bounced and writhed. He pulled her through the crowd, seeming right towards the middle where it was hottest and loudest.

"So... " He licked his lips, spinning around behind her, putting his hands onto her hips to grip them, guiding them with the beat of the music. "Let's have a good time, okay?... "

Emily happily followed him as he lead her to the dance floor after finishing her own drink, watching as he would move behind her once they were in the center of the dance floor, surrounding by bodies grinding and moving against each other. Her breathing picked up especially when Mack came behind her and gripped her hips, clearly showing he had done this before and was happy to get his hands on her and with the drinks she wasn't much to refuse at the moment."Sounds like a plan to me, jut watch those hands.."

Mack grinned, chuckling quietly behind her. "Don't worry, baby... you'll have a good time... " The music dropped and bounced, the lights swimming over the crowd all dancing together. Some were just shaking their hips left to right, while others were full blown making out while they grinded together. Mack's hands squeezed her hips tightly, bringing them left and right, his big black body towering behind her. He was all pressed up against her, his thick warm chest against her back, moving himself behind, grinding her bottom up and down with his crotch.

It was getting hot, and Mack's hand suddenly reached down to give her thigh a tight squeeze. "Tell me, baby... does your husband ever treat you like this?... " His whisper came like a hiss lightly in her ear, the music still pounding.

She nodded a bit as he spoke, relaxing, moving with the beat of the music as she closed her eyes, letting him move her as he moved himself as well.She moved still, even as he pulled her close, Emily knowing enough to dance much like the others, still knowing how to be a tease. If this was all just for fun then there was no point not going all out. But her moves stopped as she jumped, feeling him squeeze her thigh. Without a word she shook her head, taking slow breath as she moved his hand back to her waist.

Mack was having a great time... though he knew she was holding back. He was expecting that, she wasn't going to be all in it with him. At least, not yet. "Was just a little tease, baby... " He chuckled behind her, feeling her move his hand back up to her hips. "Wasn't meaning anything... but if you don't completely let loose, you aren't going to have all the fun you never knew you needed... " He squeezed her hips again, this time pulling her in very, very close, his entire body practically around her. "Give in, a little... live a little. After all, it's just a little fun... " The music picked up a bit and moved faster with it, grinding and bouncing her about as the lights danced overhead.

She chuckled a bit, shaking her head a bit."I'm sure it was."She mocked before she once again began to move, despite feeling him firmly against her back. However, when she felt him grinding his crotch into her backside, a shiver ran down her spine, feeling something there, something massive, but the woman shook her head and continued to dance."I am hun, I'm dancing with my body up against yours in front of all these people.."She pointed out as she began to grind back, showing she wasn't worried about having a little fun.

He grinned, squeezing her hips even tighter as he moved her to the music, still holding her as close as he had been before, maybe even closer. It was hot as they danced on... and a hardness started to appear right through his jeans, throbbing and digging right into her ass from behind, feeling so warm and large. He made sure that she could feel it, pulling her back onto it and grinding her into it. He wanted to give her a little taste of what she could have...

"You are... " He grinned, pulling her back into the erection that bulged out from his jeans. "You're making me very happy, baby... you sure you wouldn't be into some more fun with me later?... "

She ground into him more, enjoying herself quite a bit, up until she felt something press against her. She felt it even more now as he pulled her to him, making sure she felt every bit of it on her bubbly married ass. Her breath picked up, specially when he spoke, assuring her how happy she was making him all while inviting her for more fun."And tell me stud..just what do you have in mind?"She asked, having a hunch on what he wanted, but nowhere near drunk to even think about it.

"Hmmmm... " Mack chuckled lowly, squeezing her into hiss body, making her feel that big black erection underneath his jeans, squeezing it into her buns from behind. He felt hot and hard, pulling her in tightly. "Well... " He smirked, now reaching one of his big black hands down to give her ass a sudden supple squeeze. "I was thinking something a little more personal... maybe a little more than dancing. And trust it, it's still something that your husband couldn't do for you... " He hissed into her ear, one of his fingers lightly digging in from behind. "Oh, and don't mind me... I'm just enjoying what your body is doing to me... "

She moved slowly now, her breathing slow as she moved against him still, letting him enjoy himself agaisnt her, the woman still having her fun with him, it all just harmless fun, even if she was being a cock tease. When the man squeezed her ass she giggled."I'm sure you are, but I'm not that messed up yet to think about such a naughty thing.."She giggled as she ground harder against him, enjoying the idea of teasing him, to send him off with something to remember.

"Mmmmnnn, baby... " Mack said quietly, a little hoarsely now. "I don't think you know exactly what it is I can give you that you need... " He held her this time, keeping her from moving to the music, shoving his hard erection right up into her, making sure that she could feel it completely. "Your little hubby ain't that big, right?... " Mack smiled behind her, squeezing it right into her ass cheeks. "Just think about it, baby... I want you much more than him... and I can do so much more too... " He grinded it a little now, edging her on as much as he could try.

She shivered a bit as he spoke, now intentionally pushing against her, keeping her still. She squirmed against him, now trying to move away as he ground hard into her, making sure she felt every bit of him as it clearly throbbed for her, hungry for her. But as she thought about it the man had a point, he was ambitious, seeking her out and doing his best to take rather than give and suffice. She took in a breath, the alcohol kicking in, forgetting how strong her drinks were. But still."Mmmm not so fast...Think..I need to sit..."She mumbled, the dancing, his motions left her no more drunk than earlier, while he advances got her all riled up.

Mack couldn't quite sense whether or not she was giving in... but she didn't seem to try and push him away. He was sure he was still going to get her... he was very determined to make it happen. "Mmmm, okay baby... " He smiled, finally letting her slip a little, but having that big hot erection of his still poke between her lower cheeks. "The bar looks just a little crowded... how about I take you to some of the small backrooms we have in the club?... " He gave her a grin from behind, reaching down to give her ass another small squeeze. "It'll be quieter, you can relax a bit easier... "

Back
Top Bottom