Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Season (Optiplex x Melevolence: NSFW)

Beth pulled her hand away from his juicy dick for a moment. She moaned while licking her palm, licking off his thick pre while adding some more lubrication to her fur. Gripping him again, Beth began to really stroke him off now. Her technique was incredible, ironically the motions were very much like the ones a farmer would use to milk an actual cow, stimulating his shaft and head adequately. "Don't disappoint me...after what I heard in the other room...I'd hate to have all that build up for nothing..."

Jason felt her stoking his shaft with gusto, and let out a moan. He felt his legs and arms tremble before he finally released his pent up cum into the bucket she provided. It was nothing to write home about, but he did manage to produce a few healthy ropes of his seed. It took everything in him to not roll over and lie down. Instead he hung his head down, looking at his cock in the bovine's hand, his seed in the bucket below.

It didn't take much longer for him to cum, Beth watching excitedly to see what her work produced. What she got though...wasn't what she had been expecting. A few decent shots fired into the bucket with lewd pings against the metal, but it was hardly more than a few tablespootns full at best. She frowned a bit, releasing his dick. "Hm...well...I guess that's what happens when you try to tap a dry well." She stood up, a dissapinted look on her face. "Well, I guess we beter get to work then." She started to go for her clothes "Maybe after lunch, we'll get better results." Unlike Cloe or Amy, Beth seemed to have far better control over herself, despite being in heat.

Jason panted. "I-if you're judging by equine standards you're going to be disappointed, most human men aren't 2,000 pounds with gigantic cum factories for testicles." He says, standing up on shaky legs. He heard the mention of lunch and his stomach growled, two sessions of hard fucking and he hadn't had anything to eat, he was like a car running with the low fuel light on. "S-sure, lunch sounds wonderful, what do you have in mind?"

Beth rolled her eyes a little bit at his excuse but didn't push it. She felt a bit cheated but...maybe laer things would work out. "DOn't worry about it. I'll make something. Something to give you energy...maybe evem jumpstart your libido." Sh e gave a shrug "Why don't you go ahead and do some of your chores. I'll ring the lunch bell when I'm finished." She pushed her stall door open, stepping out to go to the wash room to clean up after their sexploits.

After a quick wash, Beth went to the large kitchen that was in the barn. Each stall had its own little kitchen but the large kitchen was for when they had dinner together. Beth was a good cook and could cook for both both carnivores and herbivores. Entering the walk in fridge she collected a roast she'd left there to thaw for today and collected a large assortments of vegetable.

It didn't take too long for her to prep the roast and get it in the oven. She chopped up some veggies to be steamed to go with the roast while also preparing a couple hearty salads for herself and Amy. She then began to prepare some special mushrooms, boiling them. Once she was satisfied, she discarded the mushrooms but used the water as the base for a tea, adding the teabag for flavor. The little concotion should do it's job well enough...

An hour or so passed when the bell rang, Cloe and Amy quick to arrive, spotting Jason not too far behind. The places were set at the table. Jasons spot had a plate with a large slab of well prepared meat, boiled potatoes and carrots, a wedge of cheese and chunk of fresh bread. Also the special tea blend in a cup. Amy had a plate similar to Beth's, a large salad with light dressings and bread, while Cloe's meal mostly consisted of the rest of the roast, bread and the bone.

Jason did some minor chores around the farm, knowing that anything major would take too long. Sure enough he heard the bell ring, and he ran, Chloe and Amy were somehow already ahead, but he wasn't too far behind. His plate was next to Chloe's, so he gave her a scratch behind her ears, "How's my good girl doing?" he says as he sits down, looking at the pile of delicious looking food. "Wow Beth, this looks amazing." He says, looking at the Beth and Amy's plates, feeling almost sorry for them being stuck as herbivores.

Cloe murred happily at the pleasent ear scritchs "Mmm...I'm good, master" She gave his hand a lick before he sat down, smiling softly "I've been cleaning the house...I got fresh sheets for your bed...the really soft ones." She trailed off, letting the hint linger.

Amy and Beth gave the canine a glare, though Cloe merely smiled, wagging her tail before she started in on her food,

"I finished fixing the tractor." Amy reported. She was given the day off, but she seemed to have decided to do some things anyway. "Changed the oil too." She ae her salad slowly, daintily.

Beth didn't speak though, merely eating her food. Though she would peer at Jason from time to time, waiting for him to drink, curious to what her mother's secret remedy would do for humans, especially with what it did to anthros. If it worked, she'd have him busting nuts for hours...and when she was done, the dumb mutt could finish him off.

Now that they were all in a room, Jason could sense some animosity between them all, well, mostly from Amy and Beth, thankfully his canine was too simple hearted and kind to feel animosity towards anyone. "Girls, you do realize that I value you all right, I mean, you're not going to let a couple days of horniness get in the way of being friends?" He asks, Beth could be aloof at times, but generally they all seemed to get along, even hanging out together on the off days Jason tried as hard as he could to make sure they had. He sliced himself a piece of the roast, and it was juicy, tender, and absolutely delicious. "Nnf, that tastes amazing." He says, taking a sip of tea, which had a slight chemical after taste, but he didn't want to complain, Beth had worked very hard in making this meal for him and he was going to enjoy it as much as he could. He swallowed and turned to the equine. "Amy, thank you for that, but please try to enjoy your days off, remember we're on a farm, days off don't come as often as any of us would like." He says, giving her a smile and digging in to the rest of his food.

Cloe didn't respond,her tail wagged though, too busy eating. Amy blushed a little, feeling a bit embarassed for her jealousy. Beth though busied herself with her food, as if fighting back a comment.

Amy gave a little nod"I know...it just felt wrong to not do anything while everyone else did.Plus, we really need the tractor working if we want to be able to harvest the wheat and corn." She pointed out "It didn't take long...I'll take the rest of the day off though, if you insist..."

Cloe finished her food andwiped her mouth with a napkin. She leaned over, licking Jason's face, then lept up to her feet and hugged Beth from behind. The bovine frowned a little, feeling the nude canine nuzzle her neck

"You're welcome, mutt." She stated bluntly, though Cloe merely laughed, lickingBeth's cheek. She boldly grabbed Beth's chest though, causing the cow to jerk in surprise. "H-hey!"

"Aw, Bethy gets so grumpy when she isn't milked! Did Master forget to milk you?"

Beth grumbled, but fell silent when Cloe pinched her nipples, causing a sweet trickle of milk to leak from both her nipples. "Ahh...s-stop it you dumb dog...we're trying to eat!" She scolded. Cloe didn't stop though, causing Amy to divert her eyes in embarassment at the scene. "C-Call off your dog!"

Jason nodded at Amy, his attention then diverted to Chloe, through some miracle managed to inhale her food faster than Jason thought possible. He chuckled as she licked his face, wrapping his arms around her and giving her a hug. He could feel her bust push against him, and that alone caused him to pop a rock hard boner, the thought of female flesh giving him the urge to fuck all of them at once. He wondered what had happened.....the chemical after taste.....the tea! Beth put something in the tea! He was about to comment, but by then Chole had begun molesting his bovine, squeezing her immense breasts, making sweet mile trickle from her nipples. Jason fidgeted around, thankful for the excuse Beth gave. "Chloe stop, Beth come with me, we uh....need to get you milked." He says, standing up with such force his chair fell over with a loud crash, running over and practically dragging the bovine, despite her being heavier than taller than him, to her room where he slammed the door closed and locked it, ensure they would be alone. "I don't know what you did with that tea, but fucking like bunnies won't even come close to describing what we're about to do. Whip out those titties, take off the rest of your clothes." He says, practically tearing off his own.

Beth fought the canine off though Cloe giggled a bit as Jason grabbed the bovine and practually dragged her away. Once he locked them into her bedroom, Beth smirked a little bit as he started to strip his clothes off. Beth obeyed, merely wiggling out of the shorts she had on, her large breasts already fully exposed due to her lack of a shirt. "Aw...I hope that's not an empty promise." She teased, seeing how worked up he was. "Seems the tea worked..." She slowly sat down on her bed, legs spreading to reveal herself fully. Her sex was chubbier than the other females, for obvious reasons. Beth was very voluptuous. Her glistening juices were already visible. "The tea increases libido...it also accelerates semen production to an alarming rate. I bet you already feel your balls swelling...better hurry or they might explode..."

Beth smiled at her ploy, excited it had worked. She wasn't sure humans would be affected by the remedy. She was VERY pleased to find out it did. "I just hope that even with the help of the tea, you can keep up with my needs, big boy. I'm HARD to please." She grinned

Jason did in fact feel his balls swelling, to the point where he didn't even think twice about diving on top of the buxom bovine, her chubbier but still alluring sex present for him to use. He quickly thrusted into the woman, moaning as her walls gripped his length. He began pounding at a speed he never thought he was capable of, it sound like a fleshy jack hammer of sorts. His attention was quickly drawn to her massive chest, and he latched onto one of the nipples with his lips, moaning as he taste her sweet milk leaking into his mouth.

Beth's legs spread wider to accept her owner and now lover. She allowed her head to tilt back, letting loose a sultry groan of pleasure at being penetrated. It'd been too long. His flesh had swollen even more than it had earlier in the day, filling her pussy rather well. Her sex was hotter than both Cloe and Amy, if it was even possible. As if her pussy might melt his cock in her need. Jason didn't slow down though. No sooner had he entered did he started humping into her like a no good mutt. His mouth was quick to assault her chest, latching onto one of her breasts, sucking the fresh, creamy dairy straight from the source. Beth grabbed the back of his head, fingers lacing through his hair before grabbing a fistful. She held him to her tit affectionatly, her legs locking around his waist. Her lower legs pulled him into her with every thrust, encouraging him to rail her pussy as much as he could.

"Ah...that's it...you beast!" She panted through grit teeth "Oh fuck!" Her pussy was nice and deep yet still remarkably tight. Every single thrust of his cock she could feel, spearing her...forcing her pussy to shape properly to his raging manhood. "This...is what I wanted to see! Hah...you can do anything to me...I'm not delicate..." She groaned "Ravage me...don't stop until....until you're completely spent!"

Jason did as she commanded, ravaging her pussy to the best of his abilities. He let out an almost feral moan as his cock began leaking pre, he pulled off her nipple and switched to the other one, fondling the other breast with his hand as he drank more than his fair share of milk straight from the source. He was getting close to cumming, but he already knew that he was going to dump another load into her if possible. He wondered if anal was an option, she did have a fantastic ass, much better than the others, it would be a shame to let it go to waste.

She'd never really felt anything like this. The human switched breasts, suckling her milk out lewdly as if he couldn't get enough. Already she felt his dick trembling. Was he going to cum already? Beth couldn't hide a smirk. She brought her hands to his ass, spreading her legs, allowing them to rest flat on the bed. Her hands now helped him thrust into her, laying herself back as well, letting him drill her into the bed. "That's it...don't you hold back! Hah...today, you're just as much an animal as the rest of us..." She grunted "Come on...cum...fill my cunt with that hot cum!" She egged him on, squeezing his ass hard. She wasn't ready to cum yet, but knew he could make up for it soon enough. Her insides sucked at his flesh, trying to keep him deep.

Of course he was going to cum inside her hot, tight pussy, how couldn't he? He gave a few final deep thrusts, moaning as he finally achieved release, his swollen balls pumping his hot cum inside the bovine's hole. Above, he gently sank his teeth into her swollen nipple, adding a mixture of pain and pleasure that would hopefully get his lover in the mood for more.

Beth closed her eyes, feeling his hot load pouring into her body. Her entire nether region warmed up, even more than it already was. It felt so good. Nothing made her feel more feminine that this. Though Beth wasn't exactly fat, she was often overlooked by many males for more 'attractive' females. Beth savored the moment, letting her owner pour his lust into her body. She yelled out though when he latched onto her breast, teeth sinking into her incredibly sensitive flesh. Her back arched in pain and pleasure, a lewd rush of her milk pourng into his mouth "AH! F-fuck!" She hissed through clenched teeth. "MMM!! Y-you dirty human!"

Jason allowed himself to finish pumping his load into his buxom bovine woman, savoring the milk that dripped from her super sized breasts. He pulled out his cock without ceremony, a puddle of his cum leaking onto her bed. He looked down and saw that he was still rock hard and ready to go. He knew exactly what he wanted to do now. "Beth, bend over and let me fuck your ass! It's so nice and big, and I'm so horny, I need it now!" He says in a whiney voice he hated, but he was desperate to fuck every one of her holes, he was like a non stop jizz pump now. She shouldn't be too upset, after all he was only like this because of that damn tea!

Beth let out a moan that sounded suspiciously close to a 'moo' when Jason started to cum inside her. Her hips pushed into him as his machine like memberflooded her, the sheer volume causing it to gush out from around his prick, oozing down her thighs. Her legs held his waist until he finished inseminating her, sighing softly when her legs let go and he withdrew. The rush of heat she felt was intense, the floodgate opened. Beth eached down, stroking her aching clit softly as she admired the flow of semen exiting her. "Mmm...s-so good..." She groaned.

Her eyes wdened a little at the tone of his voice, his dick still rock hard. He damnded she bend over so he could go at her from behind. A smirk formed, Beth laughing softly "Really now? My pussy isn't good enough for round 2?" She teauned him, yet obeyed him. Rolling over onto her stomach, she shifted herself onto her knees, keeping her head down against the bed. Her beautiful, round ass on display. Her hips moved up and down, letting him savor the sight of her flesh flesh bouncing up and down, her fur lightly damp from sweat and passion. "Come on then..." She reached back with her hands, spreading her plump cheeks to reveal her cream filled cunt and her tight looking backdoor to him. "Mount me if you think you can handle it."

Jason watched the display, her fat, round ass jiggling as she swayed her hips, enticing him further, giving him a burning desire to mount and breed her ass with as much fervor as he could manage. However, what she didn't know is that he was an ass man, and he knew he had to savor this opportunity while he could. He eagerly buried his face in between her plump ass cheeks, inhaling the scent of her sweat and womanly arousal, causing him to let out a moan, his cock already dribbling a small amount of pre.

Beth inhaled sharply. "Oh!?" She gasped out in surprised when her lover pulled his unexpected move. She looked back with a genuinely surprised look, Jason's head pressed between her bountiful rump. His hot breath warmed her sensitive bits, feeling him huff her scents. "Oh fuck..." She groaned, pushing her hips back, helping Jason 'suffocate' himself in her flesh and her womanly musks. "You're disgusting!" Her tone was playful, her tail lifting a bit. "Mmm...good...get a good whiff...I want this to be the last thing you remember before you sleep tonight...my smells and the feeling of my ass wrapping around your dick as I milk you." She moaned hotly "Hah...fuck...never thought fucking you would be this fun!"

Jason continued to enjoy her ass, allowing his face to be smothered by her fat rear as he reached out and spanked her cheeks, making them bounce and jiggle as he inhaled her scent more. He grabbed a hold of her cheeks, squeezing them and admiring the ass fat squeezing from between his fingers. "Such a nice ass." He says as he begins flicking his tongue on her tight pucker, teasing her entrance.

"Mmm...most men...mmph...think it's TOO fat..." She pouted a little, but felt excitement rush through her at his praise. His hands were all over her, like he couldn't figure out where he wanted to grab next. Her stomach tumbled a bit at his spanking, biting her lip "YAH! Fuck...t-that smarts! Hah...more..." She groaned, finding pleasure in the sharp, erotic pain. Beth's eyes widened when Jason pulled another trick out of his hat. His tongue darted across her rim. "W-wha!" She flinched, jumping in shock. Her muscles tightened, but her pussy began to drip even more. "W-what are you doing!?" She groaned, feeling his tongue continue. "T-that's filthy! D-damn...y-you humans..." The bovine began to relax, pushing her hips back again, reaching back to grab his head "Hah...that feels really g-good..." She admitted, her hole cutely flexing with every lewd lick. "Mmmmm...l-lather it up good."

Jason eagerly smacked her fat ass again, he thought it was a great ass, the fatter the ass the better in his opinion. He felt his head pushed in between her cheeks, and kept going. He stuck out his tongue, pushing it into her puckered hole as far as he could, moaning at the taste of her delicious ass.

Beth's back arched, tongue starting to poke from between her lips and her eyes rolled. "Oh!!!" The sensation of his tongue sliding into her naughtiest hole was intense. Shivers ran down her spine at such a lewd feeling. Tight and velvety walls squeezed his tongue, daring it to go deeper. Beth's fingers dug into the bed sheets, tongue fully out as she panted, drooling in delight "nnnngh...I feel it...creeping deeper! Gahh....fingers...put fingers in my pussy...please...I'm so close!"

Back
Top Bottom