Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Season (Optiplex x Melevolence: NSFW)

Jason felt himself being pushed hard enough to have his back thump on the bed, but his grin remained. He watched as she began grinding her crotch on his, somehow, miraculously, he could feel his cock harden. It could be all this heat, maybe it awakened the primal male instinct to have sex with as many partners as he can. He felt her beginning to take off his shirt, and he lifted his arms to help, feeling her soft hands on his chest afterwards. He let her do what she wanted, as she kissed his chest, teasing his nipples with her tongue, causing him to squirm some. He heard her comment about tasting sweaty, and he supposed that was also true, the last rut he had was intense, and was probably only about fifteen or so minutes ago.

He felt her move around some more, this time turning around and placing her thick rear on his chest, only inches from his face. He admired it for a moment, it truly was a thing of beauty, he'd always wanted to see it up close. He barely heard some comments about his canine before he stuffed his face into her rear end, greedily inhaling the scent of her ass, letting out a muffled moan.

Amy struggled not to make a sound when Jason buried himself in her ass. She closed her eyes, her spine tingling in delight. The tight fitting panties hugged the contours of her butt perfectly, so she could feel his face...feel his breath. "Mmm!" She finally let out the little moan. She smelt of her shampoo, fresh washed clothes...but there was also her feminine musk. A rather sweet aroma creeping from her nether. Her panties weren't very damp yet, despite her situation. Though it was clear from her scent that it was clearly her time.

Lowering herself down, Amy took a mouthful of his member. Her furry lips pressed tight, her eyes closing. She could taste the mixture of semen and Cloe all over his rod. She pushed the thoughts of the canine from her mind. Placing both her hands on his knees for support, Amy easily took every inch into her mouth and throat, her longer equine neck allowing her to take it all without any discomfort. Her muscles clenched with perfect rhythm, her throat squirming lewdly on his flesh as she made swallowing motions to pleasure him. All the while, Amy boldly pushed her hips back, further smothering Jason with her beautiful rear, tail flicking against the top of his head.

Jason inhaled the scent of her panties and thought it was heaven. A freshly washed bottom, and the faint whiff of laundry detergent on her panties. However, he could still detect undertones of feminine musk, and that's what really got him going. He felt her full lips on his cock, and let out a moan as she deep throated him with ease, her long equine neck more than capable of giving him the pleasure he desired. He grunted as she felt her throat muscles massage him, as if she were swallowing. "Oh fuck Amy, are you sure you haven't done this before?" He says just before she pushed her hips back, smothering him with her beautiful behind. Jason was of course not going to complain, and yanked down the mare's panties to expose her ass. He kissed both of her ass cheeks, grinning. "Wow Amy, your ass is gorgeous."

The mare was admittedly enjoying herself already. Hearing his moaning made her quiver. She'd never heard anything like it before...it was enthralling! She sucked loudly, slurping naughtily while pulling her head back up and his beautiful cock slipped from her full lips with a lewd 'pop' sound. Amy flushed "O-Of course I haven't!" She sounded embarrassed. Her head tilted back at the sensation of her lover stuffing his face into her rear. She lifted her tail to give him more access. He pulled her panties down next though, swallowing a squeak that threatened to escape her at his loving kisses to both her plump cheeks.

"Y-you really like it, huh?" She asked softly, peering back at him some more. She waggled her hips "...spank me." Her tone sounded different this time around. The look in her eyes a little more wild as opposed to her usually very docile self. "Wail on my ass, Jason..." she grabbed his cock with one hand, starting to stroke him quickly "I'm really bad for doing this with you...you've got to punish me...right?"

Jason was about to bury his face in between her juicy, bouncy ass cheeks, his cock already leaking pre into her mouth thanks to her magical blowjob skills. However, that was interrupted by her demand, one that shocked Jason. "Spank me, wail on my ass Jason." He looked over, and his usual cute, docile mare had a bit of a lusty, crazed look in her eyes, her voice filled with desire. She wanted him to be a dominant to fulfill some repressed spanking fetish? It wasn't his normal cup of tea, but he could make an exception this once time. He gave her an evil grin. "Of course, dirty little mares like you need to be punished." He spanked her ass, hard enough to make a loud thwack! and make her voluptuous cheeks bounce and jiggle.

Her back craned sharply when his smooth palm came crashing down on her ass. The sound of it echoed in her room. Her ears raised up to take in the sound in its fullest. Her hips lurched forward at the sharp feeling. It hurt...but it also sent a torrent of warmth directly through her nether. Her flesh rippling from the impact further amplified the feeling of it. Amy let out a low, guttural groan of bliss through grit teeth.

She gave his cock another powerful squeeze and leaned down, swallowing him back down. Her hips lifted up a little more. Her pussy was quite literally drooling. Her pussy lips were a lot more swollen than Cloe's were, a signature of Amy's species. Her clit was engorged as well, larger than Cloe's as well. Her tail raised further to keep it out of his way as the docile female presented her complete nether to him, surrendering her most vulnerable spots for him to play with freely.

Jason moaned as the mare swallowed his cock, causing it to pickle with pleasure. She lifted her tail, allowing him a view of her tight asshole and drooling nethers. He pressed his nose into the mare's swollen labia, inhaling the scent of her arousal, lapping the juices from her outer lips with a moan.

Amy's mind felt like it was going blank. All she could focus on was their naughty smells, the taste of him, and now the incredible feeling of his tongue on her womanhood. Her hips flinched in surprise at first but quickly pushed back down so he could resume. Her moans were muffled erotically by his member in her mouth, her ears twitching to show her pleasure.

After a few more lewd, loud slurps on his rod, Amy pulled her head back and sighed loudly in delight. Crawling forward, Amy poised herself over his lap fully, rubbing her round ass against his dick a bit. Reaching down with her left hand, bracing herself with her right on his leg, the mare lifted herself. Lining him up with her pussy, Amy groaned softly. "S-shove it in..." She begged, wiggling her hips cutely. Her plump lips rubbed against his swollen tip. Amy's eyes closed, a dreamy look on her face, preparing herself for her first dick.

Jason savored the exquisite taste of her woman hood, her juices sweeter than the canine he just had before. He felt he was about to cum with her cock sucking, before the mare pulled her lips off his length with a pop, eliciting a frustrated groan from the man as she positioned herself above his length, her thick rear moving so her pussy was lined up perfectly with his rod. He of course did as she commanded, his hormones going full speed. He quickly shoved himself inside, giving a loud moan as the virgin hole hugged him with a tightness that his overeager previous partner simply couldn't match.

She let out a sound that sounded partially like an actual whinny and a scream of pleasure. She'd heard that the first time could be a bit painful but she felt nothing of the sort. Her pussy swallowed his entire prick though the fit was like a glove. Nice and tight, squeezing around him. Her insides tensed, her hands grabbing his legs tightly. Instinct drove her. She started to ride him. Hard. Each drop of her hips made her ass jiggle erotically for him to see. Juices lewdly splattered out of her, Amy's arousal skyrocketing.

A tight, knotting feeling in her tummy made her wail out. She was about to cum...her first orgasm that wasn't from masturbation. "I....I feel funny...g-grab me...fuck me..." She begged, wanting him to thrust as she rode him. Releasing his legs her hands grabbed her bouncing tits, giving them a rough squeeze. She'd never felt so feminine in her entire life! "Hah...feels so good...your dick is so deep! My pussy won't stop drooling on it!" She whimpered happily "I love it!"

Jason couldn't help but grin at the whinny of pleasure he heard. It was the first time he'd heard her do anything resembling her distant feral cousins. He let out a moan as her pussy gripped his shaft, staring as her thick, plump rear bounced and jiggled for him to see. He heard her tell him to grab her, and fuck her, and he didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed a hold of her fat, bouncing ass and began to fuck the mare, grunting in pleasure as his cock leaked pre, spanking her thick ass for good measure.

It was everything she could have hoped for and more. Amy's body started to stiffen as the welling pleasure she felt inside her started to spread to her every fiber. The feeling of his hands on her...feeling him grip her plump ass. There was something enthralling about it...having him take power over her when he was usually so kind to her. His hard spank made her back arch and bite her lip. She thrust her hips hard against him a few more times before the overwhelming pleasure finally unleashed.

Amy shouted out sweetly, mauling her breasts roughly as she came. Her hips continued to grind down on Jason's, forcing his dick to rut around in her deepest regions. Like Cloe, she seemed intent on receiving every drop he could muster, her heat making her desire the most carnal of pleasure. Her pussy rythmically squeezed him to coax him to cum. "C-cum inside me, Jason!" She muttered through the electric pleasure of her climax

Jason could feel her pussy clench around him as she came. He let out a moan as her pussy flexed, encouraging him to climax. She practically begged for his cum, and he wasn't going to deny her that pleasure. He began to pound her pussy, his hips smacking her ass, making the wobble and jiggle before he finally climaxed. He shoved his cock into her pussy as deep as he could, letting out a long, loud moan as he emptied his balls into the mare before collapsing on her bed, spent and panting.

Amy twitched whenever his dick throbbed and poured a shot of his seed into her. Her hands ran down her body, right hand resting on her stomach, her leg holding his knee. She sighed cutely as he seeded her in such a primal manner. She couldn't believe how much was coming out! Humans...they were kinda amazing. Or was Jason just unique? "Oh God...s-so much. It's so hot...I feel it..." She cooed, her body finally starting to relax.

Only once he stopped unloading did she turn around, albeit very carefully so not to let his dick slip out of her yet. She smiled, leaning down on him, her breasts pressing to his bare chest. Kissing his lips tenderly, the loving mare started to run her hands up and down his sides affectionately. "So..." she nestled her muzzle to his cheek "...will you come visit me again tonight?" She asked softly.

Jason panted, the experience, while still immensely pleasurable, was starting to get tiring. He felt the mare rotate her body, keeping him inside her as she leaned down, her large breasts on his chest as she began cuddling. He heard her ask if he'd be coming again tonight, and he groaned. He had two insatiable horny women that he had to go through, and one more to go. He gave a weak chuckle. "Amy.....just let me balls rest, they're not used to this." He says, thinking of how he could get an anthro stud of some kind in his farm before this happens again. "I-I've got to go check on your roomie, and I'm guessing she'll be in the same boat you two are in."

She pouted a little bit when he declined her invite, mentioning he still had to go visit Beth next. Climbing off him, she sat on her bed, collecting her discarded garments and gave him another pouty look. "...fine...I'll clean up and start work." she said in a disheartened tone. She'd likely come around, though to be expected, her heat was making her a bit more emotional than she normally would. She scooted off the bed, her hooves softly clacking on the floor. She stood in front of him for a moment, leaning back over him and gave his lips a slow, passionate kiss as if to try to remind him of how good she was despite her inexperience, then sauntered out of the room to wash up.

Jason felt her climb off of him and watched as she gathered her clothing. He heard her talk about work and chuckled. "H-how about you take the day off Amy, I know I'll need to." He says, standing from the bed on shaky legs. However, before he could take more than a step, she kissed him by surprise, a passionate one that caused both of their tongues to do the tango. She then sauntered off to the communal shower they shared, without a word. He couldn't help but stare at her ass, how it softly jiggled with each step she made. If he could just think of that, he might be able to get it up enough to get through Beth. He put his clothes back on and walked across the hall to the other small dorm room in the converted barn. He knocked on the door, anxious about what he'd see on the other side. "B-Beth.....you need anything? Breakfast or something?"

The final female of the farm. Beth had finished eating her breakfast about an hour ago in preparation for the day. She'd be hungry in a while anyway. Unlike Cloe or Amy, she had to eat frequently. In addition to doing lots of physical labor around the farm, being by far the physically superior of the girls, she also spent a lot of time in the barn to take care of her other task. Milking.

In a day, she often needed anywhere from 2 to 3 milking sessions, each session filling several metal buckets which Jason would then package and sell for a great profit. As such, she had to keep her energy up with plenty of food and water to produce nutritious milk. Thanks to the labor she did around the farm, she was able to keep her body weight down. So despite being a cow, she was by no means fat. Well...excluding her round bottom and her rather large breasts.

Just like the other girls, she was nude. Not just because she was waiting for Jason, but because wearing clothes during her heat was incredibly uncomfortable. It was the time of the year where they felt the most 'primal' and clothing need not apply. When he knocked and called out to her, Beth opened the door. She stepped forward. She was taller than Jason by at least 4 inches. She smirked a little bit. "You stink." She stated bluntly, peering down at his ruffled clothes. "Couldn't even shower first? And visiting me last? After all i do around here?" She grabbed his shirt, pulling his face close to hers. "Hope you at least have some left."

Of course she was naked as she opened the door, but she didn't jump him like Chloe or go through a whole seductress act like Amy did. Jason couldn't help but laugh at her greeting, despite being pulled up to her face and being blatantly told that sex was going to happen. "How about you get woken up by and mauled by a horny Chloe and then have to go through a whole seductress act with Amy fifteen minutes later and then see how you smell afterwards?" He lets out a sigh in response to the other statement she made. "It's nothing personal, this is just your usual milking time, which I'm sure will be a part of some kinky whatever you have planned." He says walking into her own dorm, decorated much differently than Amy's. "So, Chloe approached this with all the finesse of a sledgehammer, Amy put on lingerie and tried to act sexy for me, I'm actually kind of curious how you approach this." He says in a tone of voice as if this were just a normal conversation to be having.

Unlike the other girls, Beth did have a bit of a hidden artsy side. Her room was decorated with various pantings. Of which she painted herself. In fact her easel was currently tucked in the corner with a blank canvas set upon it for when she had free time again. Many of the paintings were various potrayals of the farm itself. Barns, the fields, etc.

Beth frowned a little bit at his excuses and rolled her eyes. "Simple. Going to milk you." she stated simply with no candy coating it. She smirked a little bit at the look on his face. "It'll be fun...well...maybe more for me than you." She shrugged a little before she hooked a finger on the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer with ease. "...or...maybe you'll find you like it more than you think." She spoke in barely more than a whisper "...clothes. Off. Now. On your hands and knees."

Jason looked around and say various paintings of farms, sunsets, etc. which were actually quite good. He wondered why she'd stay at a farm like this where she had to live in what was effectively a crappy studio apartment and getting a terrible weekly stipend that could only afford her to go out and have once on the weekends. He wasn't going to question it, a female cow is possibly the most valuable asset to have on any farm, anthros included. Her milk provided a large chunk of the income.

He shook himself out of his train of thought, especially when she said she was going to milk him, that much was expected, but what he didn't expect was the pull towards her, and the whispered command to strip and get on his hands and knees. He was too tired to argue at this point, and he needed to keep his anthros happy, so he did as she wished. He stripped down and got on his hands and knees, obviously she was going to play some sort of dominatrix role here. He didn't mind, if he had to put a label on himself sexual he would probably be a switch.

A satisfied smile formed on Beth's lips when he obeyed without question. Her eyes watched him undress, not being modest about it. She took in everything. Her eyes lingered on Jason's nice cock, like the other girls had. If it was enough to make Amy scream like it had, then Beth had confidence he could please a bovine just as well.

After he got on all fours, Beth grabbed a small stool and a bucket. Grinning still as she pulled it up beside him and she took a seat on it. Spitting on her palms, she placed one hand on his ass, giving his nice, firm ass a smack. Her right hand moved the bucket under his dick before grabbing ahold of him. Giving his prick a slow squeeze in her slick hand, Beth began to stroke him off nice and slow. Beth sighed softly as she worked, left hand caressing his attractive ass. "You know...I bet we could sell your milk for a hefty sum to other farms..." She mused out loud while giving his ass another firm slap, squeezing his flesh eagerly.

Jason watched with a puzzled expression as the cow pulled up a bucket and stool, he figured this was some role reversal, until he got his ass smacked, causing him to yelp and wince in pain. He let out a soft sigh of please as he was being stroked, the other cupping his much smaller, firmer ass. He chuckled at her comment, "I doubt it, most anthro farms have at least one male. I just got three women somehow."

She gave a dismissivegrunt at his wors "Well then, I guess we'll just keep your milk for ourselves then. I'm sure we can find a use for it..." She squeezed his dick, switching her grip so she was using just her thumb and rmiddle finger to form a nice, tight ring around his member. Her fur cntinued to add a wonderful sensation to his bare flesh. Beth licked her full lips when she felt some precum leaking onto her fingers. "I could always use some delicious milk in my morning coffee." She continued, toying with the idea..

She gave his ass another rough squeeze, enjoying the feel of his flesh. He really was a fine secimen as far as Human males went. Strong but not overly muscular. Lean. Not a lot of body hair. Endowed suitably. Beth shamelessly stared at his nude form as she jacked him off. "I guess the others did a nu,ber on you...holding out fairly ewell aren't you?" She asked, speeding up her handjob, allowing her ringed fingers to put sensual pressure on the tip of his dick with every stroke..

Jason couldn't help but blush as she mentioned the idea of using his cum in her coffee. He let out a moan as she expertly toyed with his member, causing him to leak pre. He heard her talk about how he was holding out fairly well despite the task of pleasing both Chloe and Amy and he turned to the buxom bovine. "I-I'd like to think so, but if you keep this up I won't be holding out for very long."

Back
Top Bottom