Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Questions About Cars

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
I tried googling this but...I don't know how to interpret the results. I'm incredibly stupid about cars so this thread will be where I put questions regarding cars for stories and such.

So, first thing I wanted to know about is crashing and air bags. Boxy, little car swerves on the road and crashes, propelling one of the characters(who's a spirit) through the windshield to land several feet away. Is there any way to deploy the air bags without the front hitting anything? I had them crash into a ditch but I'm not sure if that would be good for either thing I want to happen to believably happen(the air bags and the spirit flying through the windshield). Like, I thought crashing into a light pole or something would not enable the windshield flying because it is an obstruction but anything smaller, like a boulder or tree stump wouldn't provide the stopping power to propel a body through the windshield.

I tried to reenact the scenario with my toy cars but the results were inconclusive. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

[size=-3]Crashing into a tree or a telephone pole would also deploy the airbag. Lets not forget our friend or in this case the enemy known as speed. How fast you are moving, combined with the sheer force of impact upon colliding into a stationary or moving object. [/size]

If you get two cars and place them bumper to bumper. Then place both cars in drive. Then both drives give gas. Then ... all hell breaks out.

Back
Top Bottom