Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

Slowly she looks up at him before heading over and sitting on the bed. Keeping her distance from him as she looks away.

"Now, think of this as an adventure. According to your father you've hardly ever been outside your own home!"

She tenses and nods. "He did not want me to be ogled at by men about the town..." She murmurs as she hugs her chest. "May I have some food?" She asks weakly.

"Of course, we still have a week's worth of fresh rations." He walked to the door, speaking to somebody outside before returning. "There will be dinner shortly. Do you drink?"

She waits for him to return as she looks around before shaking her head. "No I do not." She says as she crosses her arms

He smirked. "You don't? Or your father wouldn't allow you to?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Your father gave me some lovely wine from his collection."

"Yes, I'm sure that's really your own opinion, not what you were taught." He chuckled, a couple plates of fresh smelling food soon arriving for them.

"I have drank before and it got me sick. I do not drink. My father drank alot." She grumbles before looking to the space of the smell as she stands and waits for it to be set down so she can eat.

He hands her the plate, as well as a mug of water. "We'll you'd better start, we only have so much water on the ship and it's grog after that."

She takes it and frowns before sighing as she nods. Sitting down as she begins to eat. Looking away from him as she stays quiet.

She tenses as he calls her "pet" her hand pulling at the collar lightly as she eats before there is a knock at the door and she looks over.

He walks over, speaking with somebody in hushed tones before returning.
"Hmm, I need to take the helm and lead us through a storm, please stay here, I don't want you to fall overboard."

Shortly after he left, the boat began to sway more roughly, muffled shouts of orders coming through the wall as they sailed.

She looked up to him as he returned and nodded. Staying as she sits there looking about before holding onto the bed as she waits for him to return.

It's over an hour later but he returns, slightly wet from the spray of the ocean. "We should be fine now, clear skies ahead for the moment."

She stays curled up in a corner of the bed. Holding onto the headboard as she looks to him then frowns. Looking away as she nods in silence.

"Now, please remove your clothes so I can see your lovely body." He smiled, watching her.

Her eyes widen and she shakes her head. "No!" She yells her cheeks red with blush as she covers her chest with her arms.

"You don't think I got you for your interesting conversation, did you?" He asked flatly.

"Would you prefer I tear it off you? I've been quite nice, but at the end of the day, you still are my property."

He moves to her, claws caressing her shoulders. "Altough, you look to beautiful in this to ruin such a lovely dress."

She shivers and tenses up as she whimpers. Still looking away as she shakes her head again.

Back
Top Bottom