Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

"Would you like to try?" He asked, sliding his hand around her hip, caressing a finger over her sex.

She makes a sound and blushes as she feels it. Looking back at him with a face before shifting

"This position may be better, if you simply raise your hips. It would be better without my weight on you."

She looks back at him and nods slowly. Doing as told and raising her hips as she bites her lower lip softly

"It's alright, I'll make sure you're ready this time." He smiled, letting his length tease her lips.

She moans softly and shifts her hips about. Blushing as she hides her face in the bed. "O..okay.." She whispers

He pushes slowly inside of her, allowing her time to adjust this time, and slowly spreading her inner walls with his warm length.

"Well sadly I can't do much about that." He chuckled, letting her adjust. "Unless you want my first mate to warm you up first."

"Well, if you need somebody smaller, I could have another member of my crew warm you up." He chuckled, slowly inching deeper.

She moans and shakes her head. "N..no! I'm..." She falls silent not wanting to say she is his. "Don't let them..." She whimpers

Back
Top Bottom