Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

I barely stifle a yawn as a wave of exhaustion washes over me. Man, this night really took it out of me...but who can blame me after what Kat's put me through! She seems to be excited to have me over to see her place, and it's hard to say no when she's batting her eyelashes at me and when her breasts are just sooooo...cloooose...

"I-I..." I breathe, just at the edge of making my decision. "Kat...yes...yes I will come over."

I nearly make another mess in my jeans as she lunges at me, showering me with sweet little kisses and nearly smothering me with her breasts. She releases me, leaving me to wonder how in the world they've stayed in that tiny dress.

A little flustered, I remind her "F-friends...okay?" Then, a fleeting memory: "I just don't want you writing on my car in lipstick again, ok? Haha..." I turn back to the last few sips of whisky, down the glass, and miss a sly smirk dancing across her juicy, ruby-red lips.

"So, what should I wear?" I ask, hiccoughing a bit. I glance at her outrageous curves again, drinking them in deeply. More importantly, what is SHE going to be wearing?

"...writing on my car in lipstick again, ok? Haha..."

yes, "haha". Ha Ha. Hahahahahahahaha...

that time he broke up with me it was a hard time i did some dark things, I think as i watch him finish his drinkkk

but things are so much better now yes so much better i'm becoming i'm becoming all he wants it makes me smilllllle....

"You can wear anything you want tigerrr..." I purr, tweaking his shirt again and swelling again with a breath in my dress, "but you know i like how your butt looks in those cargo shorts i bought you. And either that white collared polo with the blue stripe or the purple v-neck t-shirt with your leather sanda...."

I stop myself and giggle.

"I'm doing it again, aren't iiiii....?"

"W-well...y-yesss..." I stammer, still electrified by her proximity and touch. I clear my throat and regain my composure. "But...I think I was going to wear those anyway. They just...work on me." She did have a knack for knowing what looks good on me...

I wave the waitress over for the check, my eyes widening slightly at the amount. Gosh, I drank a lot of whiskey...and I feel bad for drinking some...well...MOST of her appletini...this is going to be cutting it close for the month...

She sees me squinting at the check, and I say "Oh...just making sure they didn't make a mistake..." I pull out a credit card, hoping this one isn't maxed out, and the waitress whisks away to settle the bill.

"So we both know what I'm wearing," I smile meekly. "But what about you? Something appropriate for our budding friendship, I hope?" I'll know if she's really changed if it turns out to be a normal outfit...it's October on the East Coast...no need for swimsuits!

"What I'm gonna wearr....? Oh wouldn't you like to know!!" I giggle giving myself an little wiggle jiggle that turns out to be a big wiggle jiggle haha. I love when he's drunk he would normally never ask things like this he's usually so shy and reserved. i love it cuz I know he thinks i'm hot now and even with the stuff i did he still wants to hang out...

"but bring your camera," I giggle "cuz the scenery is gonna be really nice..."

"Why will I need this?" I ask, taking out an iPhone with a large crack running down the screen. I open the camera app and take a not-so-sneaky picture of Kat's rack. I expect some sort of rebuke from her, but just look to see her beaming at me with so much pride.

After settling the check and leaving a modest tip, I gesture to Kat and motion for us to stand and go.

"Shall we?" I ask, offering her my arm. I'm too drunk to realize just how tall she is next to me, especially in her heels, and I'm too focused on the feeling of her soft, heavy chest, squashed against my side. The view ain't bad neither... I admit to myself

I laugh, after he snaps that boob-shot. I wouldn't say anything, but he knows he's been caught! He's too drunk to be sneaky. "oh so cheeeky..." I scold, as I scoot out of the booth, "I don't want to see that on your tumblr tomorrow...!"

Ooo look it that huge stain on his pants! I press my chest into his thin arm as we start to walk away from the table; aside from that pic he just took I wanna give him lotsss to remember me by from this evening, lotsss to think about tonight, and tomorrow...until we meet again on Sunday. "Do you need some help cleaning up down there..?" I whisper right into his ear as we skirt by the dance floor, headed to the exit...

I laugh tipsily. "I won't twitter it or tumble it or whatever...'sjust for..." I take one last longing look at the pic before stuffing the phone into my jeans pocket, embarrassed by my forwardness. I gotta watch myself...don't want to seem to eager or she might pounce on me right here!

Blushing, I bat her hand away from the massive, wet stain on my pants. Bar patrons gawk at the two of us, giving each other meaningful looks and turning to whisper to one another. I notice none of this, instead stealing looks down Kat's cavernous cleavage.

"N-no...Kat...I d-don't think that'd b-be a good idea..." I protest, feeling myself start to stiffen again. "A-anyway...I h-have a washer/d-dryer..." I offer lamely.

His twitter, his tumblr haha i've been looking at those over the past months and i know his anon accounts too so many boobie pictures!! I sneak a look at the picture before he puts his phone away...

2hrln3a.jpg

And quickly pretend to take a selfie of me and him together ' "say cheeeese!!" - but instead take a little video of just me...he's too drunk to notice...I'll send it to him once he's home...

"I knowww I'm just teasing," I giggle at the refusal of my offer to help him clean up - though he seemed to be considering it haha. We make our way out the door and are now standing in the cool night air, finding ourselves face-to-face.

"I had a nice time tonight..."

Around here mid-October can be funny. Sometimes real warm, sometimes chilly like this...

"Yeah, I had fun dancing, Kat," I nod slightly, wavering a bit on my feet. I definitely want to avoid any mention of the FUN we had in the booth... "It's good for a guy like me to get out every now and then." I pretend to look down at the ground, but pause a bit too long, staring at her barely contained breasts. Jeeeeez...someone is cold...her nipples look like bullets, just poking HOLES in that dress!

Tearing my eyes from her show-stopping chest, I glance woefully at my dirty car, wishing the night could go on, but knowing it would lead to some serious consequences. "I'm looking forward to our walk on Sunday, Kat. I need to do some catch-up work tomorrow, then I can meet you at your place. What was the address again?"

We make a little more small talk, and I get her address, then we part ways. The drive home is quiet, and I shiver a bit from the cold, wet stain still soaking through my jeans. Good Lord she got a lot out of me...I don't think I've cum this much...ever...

At home, I'm getting ready for bed when I hear another chirp from my phone. Smiling, I reach for it, and almost instantly my pulse starts racing:

2i7tide.gif

nite friend, hope u had a good time ;)

Almost automatically, I reach for my cock and start to stroke. Pulling and tugging, I coax myself until my erection is huge and pulsating, an angry red color. Watching Kat's obscenely curvaceous body move in the video quickly sends me over the edge, and I shoot thick, creamy ropes of cum onto my bedroom carpet. I nearly pitch forward from a wave of disorientation that washes over me.

Jesus...what the...huaaahh...god...I needed that...so dizzy...

ha i felt that one again and glad i'm outta my dress i mighta burst it lol!!!

--------------------

hope u enjoyed the vid ♥♥♥

---------------------

honestly it was just a little this time nothing like the one earlier tonight in the booth....god i never felt like that before what happened? my new shoes have been tight since i should measure myself...is it stronger when i'm actually with him??

....ooooo i'm almost 5'9" he does like tall girls...

that reminds me its friday gotta take my medicin & say my prayers

Exhausted and spent, I collapse on my still-unmade bed and fall asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day is spent in absolute slothful laziness. I wake up at the crack of noon to several more texts from Kat, thanking me for a good time last night and a few 'innocent' pictures, that still show off her fantastic body.

Thanks to this new stimulus and the events from last night, my arousal is absolutely peaked throughout the day. I just can't get her out of my mind...but my obsession with her isn't healthy, and I know that.

Throughout the day, as I'm surfing the internet, I argue with myself. Am I being smart hanging out with her? It's just a friendship...but it could turn into more in the blink of the eye...remember last night...that was incredible...but embarrassing...she made me cum in my pants...but she looks amazing, like my fantasies come true

But then there was the scary side to the whole situation. She's nearly as tall as I am...and she was so controlling six months ago...she held me in that booth easily...though maybe I wasn't fighting too hard...I gotta watch out for the craziness...if she gets too clingy...or starts stalking me, I need to break it off FAST

Amidst all this arguing I routinely beat my meat thinking about her, trying to clear my head, but it only seems to solidify my day dreaming. Come evening, I'm an exhausted, sticky mess. I take a cold shower and head to bed. But not before sending a late text to Kat:

hope u had a good day

work was busy sry for the late reply

see u tmrrw

*ding* I reach over and grab my phone. Friendship...right? Gotta keep my distance... I think, as I reach for my already-hard cock. I tap out one last text before giving in to the temptation to jerk off:

you crazy girl get to bed!

"Awwww..." I whine with a pout, stopping in my tracks five feet in font of him on my front walk and stomping my foot, "you didn't wear either of the shirts I wanted..."

Plus he's late to my place by twenty minutes had to take the bus car trouble and his hair is still a mess. At least he's here tho and we have the whole afternoon!

It's a nice enuf day for October sunny even tho it's not super hot. Nice enuf that I can wear just this gray cotton-knit cover-up - it didn't used to be so mini on me haha it shows a lot of leg but its longsleeve & should keep me warm enough for our walk.

"Are we ready to ggo?" I ask, twirling a little in place to show off my figure. I can see him take notice of my legs which really have been getting long and super muscular lately tho I decided to wear some flat converse high tops so I didn't seem too tall walking next to him. But - maybe it's just cuz now I'm 5'9" - he still seems shorter than I expected.

He's ready, I'm ready - the beach is just a few minutes walk from my place but the boardwalk which we'll stroll on goes for a couple miles - and I have a water for us both. I hand him his and mine as well as my phone...

"Take a picture of me..?" I ask, "I want to put it on my instagram..."

"Yeah...sorry Kat," I tilt my head and grin sheepishly. "Both were still in the wash." I take a moment while she huffs a bit to take in her appearance. Gosh, she's taller than I thought...nearly my height, and I'm 5'10" last I checked...that cover-up is just clinging to her body...and those legs go on for miles...when did she get so fit?

"I think we're all set. I see you brought water for us," I thank her as I take the water bottle from her outstretched hand.

I set down the bottle for a bit to take a picture of her. She turns her front away from me, but I can still see the swell of her chest even from behind her. Barely stifling a moan, I'm given a breathtaking view of her backside, all trim, muscular, and curvy.

Clearing my throat awkwardly, I snap a picture of Kat, then hand the phone back to her. "Alright, photo taken!" I say with a smile. "Where to?"

"Let's head down the street this way," I answer, "and then we'll take Pleasant Hill down to the beach." There's a little state park beach where the boardwalk starts and we'll pick it up therre. "I run this a few times a week."

We start down the sidewalk and ha I immediately notice how similar we are in height. He's gotta notice the same thing. "You ok walking next to a girl as tall as you?" I chide.

Huh? She is NOT as tall as me! I look her up and down, as if assessing our heights, but really enjoying how she looks in the grey cover-up.

"What d-do you m-mean 'as tall as m-me'?" I stammer, suddenly realizing how big she seems. She is nearly as tall as I am, but because of her fit, curvy body, she seems bigger. Feeling slightly uncomfortable in my shorts, I add "H-how tall are y-you, anyw-way?"

"What was that sweetiee?" I ask. I could understand his mumbles but I want him to ask again I know this makes him nervous haha

Also even tho it's too cold to take my coverup off I'm glad I wore a bikini I love how I jiggle in it under this top.

Gosh...waves like the ocean under that top...is she even wearing a bra...has to be something or certain...things...would be poking through!

"I-I...errr...well...Kat..." I can barely get a word out, too nervous by how close she is, her size, her looks, her everything. "I w-was just w-wondering how t-tall you a-are..."

"I'm five-nine last time I checked..." I answer, hiding a smile as we make the turn onto the street that heads downhill to the beach, "...this morning."

I can sense his insecurity haha I've been starting to understand that, feeling that a lot around other men also. "A lot of guys get nervous around tall women," I say, unscrewing my bottle and taking a sip of water, "Does that happen to you too?"

She...but if...how? I let out my held breath with an audible WOOSH. "I...w-well...s-still taller," I whisper, doing my best to stand as tall as I can without slouching.

I turn beet red, avoiding eye contact with her. "N-no, K-kat..." I clear my throat, taking a sip from my own bottle. I nearly choke on the cool liquid, spluttering a bit as I say "N-<cough>...No reason t-to be nervous. You're s-still...like a n-normal woman...j-just taller." And with curves that are outrageous... I think, as the salty sea breeze blows my messy hair about.

"That's good," I reply, "I just feel that since I've been getting closer to the height of most men, guys act kinda, like, differently around me..."

the buzz i'm getting off him is delishhh

"I'm just worried that I'm getting too tall," I continue, "That I'll never get a boyfriend." The entrance to the state beach is up ahead, the boardwalk off to the right. Doesn't look very crowded almost deserted actually. "So many guys want girls shorter than them, that don't, like, intimidate them." I pause and take another drink. "How 'bout you? Do you like tall girls?"

"Errrrr...tall?" I sound almost like the word is from an alien tongue. "I...w-well," I look her over again, my eyes glued to her lonnnnng, muscular, tanned legs.

"I guess I like...um...w-women who are a-around my height," I reach down and straighten my shorts. "It j-just...works better...?"

We near the ramp leading up to the boardwalk, and we can tell it's overdue for repair. Warped and loose wooden boards creak underfoot as we stroll up to the deserted walk.

his own height, huh? maybe that'll mean it stops soon?

There aren't many other walkers on the boardwalk. Every once in a while a bike will pass us bump bump bump on the old boards, or we'll see someone walking a dog going the other way. But with the cool weather most people are inside I guess. Too bad because the sun is so nice.

We chit chat on a few little thingss as we walk. He seems to be avoiding talking about work for some reason maybe cuz he feels bad on how things went down when we broke up and he had me moved to another office that sucked and was mean. But even when I ask about some of the people who I thought were my friends there he doesn't have much to say. funny.

"Hey I'm sorry if I'm not walking fast enough for you," I say, once we're a half mile or so down the boardwalk, "it was leg day yesterday for me and my legs are like sooo sore..."

That explains the muscle tone...those are some killer legs...gosh...to have those...no...can't think like that...

I do my best not to sound too winded, trying to keep up with her long strides. "No, it's fine, Kat, I can keep up...I mean...walk slower if that helps you?" I grab for my water, stopping to take a sip and a breather.

As we (I) rest, I glance out at the ocean, then at Kat. Her brown hair is pulled back into a simply ponytail, giving her an athletic look. She's not wearing makeup, but she doesn't really need to, her full lips and glittering eyes shine in the warm sunshine. Her grey cover-up clings to her body, showing off every curve of her fit and tone body. It ends just below the bottom of her juicy butt, leaving me to wonder just what she's wearing under there.

From here her legs reach all the way to the ground, And it's a long way down, I muse, taking another eyeful of her yummy-looking body.

"So you've been hitting the gym?" I smile. "Good for you. It's always nice to stay healthy."

Back
Top Bottom