Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

I spend the next fifteen minutes just staring at my phone, unsure of what to do. Of course, I want to see her. She's gorgeous, and maybe one thing will lead to another...

But that's part of the problem too. One thing could lead to another, and then what? There was a reason I cut ties to her six months ago.

Another few long minutes, and then I start tapping at my phone:

wanna grab a drink or hang out?

Wow...now the hard part...where to? Gotta stay public or...one thing might lead to another.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how about paddys again i hear they have dancing on friday nites

get ur dancing shoes on kat lol

ha does he know what Paddy's is like on Fridays? He's like...35, right? This is gonna be funnny

-----------

can't wait

i'll dress up pretty for u ♥♥♥

--------

Putting my phone down I look down at my newest changes...

...oh Charlie Hogan are you ready for me?

ok meet u there around 8?
--------------------------------------
Looking through my closet, I find a few of the more casual, trendier clothes I own. I settle for a short-sleeved, dark green and blue patterned button-down, and the darkest blue jeans I own. Casual, yet not sloppy. Slipping on a pair of dress shoes, I check myself out in the mirror. Not bad, though it all looks pretty loose-fitting. I really need to get my washer/dryer checked out. It's ruining my clothes! That doesn't exactly explain my shoes though, and how i need to wear a thick pair of socks under my dress socks in order for them to fit.

A spritz of cologne later, I'm grabbing my keys and heading out the door. As I sit in my car and turn the key in the ignition, I begin to wonder what she'll be wearing. She was so hot last week, and now she's going to "dress up pretty"? I can't wait!

ok hun its a date ♥♥♥

phone down again I eye the baby-blue minidress I had planned just for this occasion. I love the pattern of sequins around the top and it makes my waist look tttinyyyy. but hanging on rack in my closet it looks wow...so little!!! will it still fit haha? and my shoes...those wedges will look great they fit but lol they're gonna make me taller than him

Arriving at Paddy's, I park my sputtering BMW towards the back of the lot. Really wish I could afford to fix this thing. It used to really purr back when I worked at Schleckman and Rogers. I make my way into the pub, where the DJ is almost done setting up, and I manage to snag an empty booth close to the dance floor, but far enough away from the speakers to allow for relatively normal conversation.
------------------------------------------------------
im here, just grabbed a booth near the dance floor
------------------------------------------------------
I bounce nervously on the brown vinyl seat cushion as I wait for her. A second puberty...I mean, maybe she was done growing, but what if her breasts are still growing bigger. They were huge last week. I shake my head to clear away those thoughts as the waitress comes up. I order a Jameson, neat, for me and an Appletini for her, telling the waitress to make them only when my date gets here. Left alone to my thoughts, I mentally slap myself. Get real, Charles. It's only been a week. Even if she was going through a growth spurt, there's no way she'd grow that fast!

8:01 PM

I check my hair again in the mirror getting so thick now. would he like it up or down I wonder??

ooo a text from him comes thru

perfect

---

KK i'll be a little late don't wait on drinks for me enjoy yrself

---

this'll be a good test - will he wait an hour for me? two haha?

I glance at her text message and sigh. That's Kat, alright. Probably still deciding on her earrings. I wave the waitress over and just ask for the Jameson. "Date's gonna be a little late, sorry." I offer as she hands me an old fashioned glass half-filled with amber-colored liquid.
----------------------------------------
8:30
As I sip at the whiskey, I pull my phone out to check the time. By now, the DJ has played several songs, and while it's been fun watching the young crowd move and gyrate under the colorful lights and to the music, it'd be more fun to do the same thing with Kat. I tap out a quick message to her, just to get a feel for her timing:
-------------------------------------------
hey kat just makin sure ur ok

8:40

I knew it, I smile to myself. At least maybe this means she's on her way soon. I hope she is. Sitting here with all these young kids around is making me feel like an old loner sipping his whiskey with nothing better to do!

Gulping down the last swallow of whiskey, I wave the barmaid over again, this time ordering an IPA. Maybe this will help me look a bit younger. These kids don't know the joy of good, hard liquor. I sip slowly at the bitter beverage which does NOT pair well with the sharpness of the Jameson still on my palate. I grab my phone to text Kat again:

i bet u look great cant wait to see u

Maybe that will encourage her to hurry a bit?

10:15 pm

I pay my cover at the door and check my hair in the entry mirror one last time before I step in to the main room. I stopped responding to his texts an hour ago but I know he would have told me if he was leaving so I walk in with confidence. I make my way past the crowded dance floor and the heavy beat of music and a few stupid comments from already drunk college boys until I see him chatting with our waitress from the other night at the darkest booth in back.

she's too cute she's gotta go.

I like the way his eyes goggle when he catches sight of me and she turns and her eyebrows raise too. I smile and pull out a big bill from my little bag and speak to her. "Will a hundred dollars keep this booth reserved for us?" I ask, "We're gonna go dance..."

Absolutely worth the wait, I think as she steps into view. The blue dress looks almost electric in the flashing lights of the dance floor, not that it would need much help.

The dress is practically painted onto her curves, revealing far more skin than last Friday. Her hair is a sculpture of curls, worn up to reveal her slender neck and rounded, feminine shoulders. Overloaded into the cups of her mini-dress, Kat's breasts look even bigger than I remember, bulging upwards, outwards - heck, in all directions! Sequins along the top sparkle and beam with every bounce of her massive chest. Her waist tapers inward dramatically from her wide, ponderous breasts, trim and athletic. From there, her hips flare out in a similarly ridiculous manner. As she turns to give the waitress (a lot!) of money, I don't miss the chance to check out her thick, voluptuous ass. Someone's been doing their squats I muse, a bit tipsily.

Before I can ogle any more, Kat grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor, propelled by her long, sculptured legs. She turns to face me, her breasts missing knocking me over by milimeters. With her heels, she's slightly taller than me. Wow...second puberty indeed! I think, as I awkwardly bounce from right to left, half a beat behind the music.

Kat, however, is a sight to behold. She moves from foot to foot with grace, even on her high heels. Her shoulders roll and shimmy, sending her breasts wobbling and undulating perfectly with the beat of the music. One second she's far away, the next, grinding all over me, rubbing her luscious body against mine.

oh damn he's so cute. so nerdy he dances like my dad did but ha so cute.

Have I ever been dancing with him before? We, like, basically dated for 6 months but no - he didn't take me out a lot of places. I don't think we ever danced. I was a dancer as a kid & up into high school - tap, hip hop, some ballet - but I don't want to intimidate him so I keep it kinda slow and just want to keep his eyes on me.

No problem doing that haha his mouth is actually open and I don't think he's blinking. I can feel the eyes from everywhere actually some more blatant than others. Some girls shoot me nasty looks but most everyone leaves us alone so I can keep him concentrating on meeee....

We totally are like the same height here haha I think I'm even taller than him now that I'm nearly six feet in these four-inch wedges. Perfect for when I back up into him and let him feel what all those days in the gym have been doing for me...

I'm so enthralled by Kat that I almost stop dancing. My eyes rove over her body, taking in every bounce, jiggle, and sparkle. I reach out, my hands sliding over her silky dress as I pull her close, trying to time my movement with hers.

In a flash she turns around, grinding her toned, yet soft ass against my crotch. I look down and am awed by its size and shape, seeming to overwhelm my waist, making my hands look small in comparison.

wiggle, wiggle, jiggle, jiggle

I realize, with some embarrassment, that the combination of touch and sight has caused my cock to stir in my jeans, pressing firmly against her ass as she continues to shimmy and shake.

oooo I can feel him getting excited for me. pressing on my ass and in my bones that warmth.

I put my hands over his where he clasps my hips and pull them around my waist. this pulls me tighter into him and yesssss he's getting hard for me let's get him harrder...

I roll my ass into him slowly, back and forth, both of us knowing what I'm doing. I've been squatting huge at the gym and my rear shows it. it's so much bigger than it was when he last saw me bigger than most guys and def so much bigger than his haha. he feels thin behind me.

I look over my shoulder sideways at him and smile. "You like that?" I ask, pushing him with my strong hips and feeling his cock responding

I take a deep breath as I feel her pull tighter against me, rolling her hips and grinding her bum into my bulge. "Y-yeah," I breath, lost in the moment, glazed eyes only barely taking in the mischevious look in her sparkling green eyes, just visible over her bare shoulders.

The sights, the sounds, even the smell of her is intoxicating, an earthy musk that tugs at my passion perfectly.

It's too much, gotta get air...too fast.

With much effort, I pull away from her, giving her a playful smile as the song comes to an end. Quickly, before the lights can come up to reveal the tent my cock is pitching in my pants, I guide her back to our booth. "Let's have a drink and relax. I dance better after a few anyway," I lie.

I let him guide me back to the booth. I like that he's taken my hand in his as we move through the crowd wow it's packed in here but our booth is way in the back corner and in the dark. I do see other couples tho getting close and intimate at other tables and when he sits down I scoot in aside him on the same bench and he backs up into the booth. He looks a little surprised haha. I sit up straight turn towards him and scootch up onto the bench tucking my legs underneath me and move in close to him he's backed into the corner.

"I'm not letting you sneak out on me this time, Charlie Hogan..." I puurrrr, as I place a hand on his chest...

I sputtered a bit. She was sitting really close to me, making me blush and get more and more nervous.

"I didn't...wasn't feeling well...Charles," I manage to squeak. Her shifting body causes an incredible amount of jiggling in her chest. That poor mini-dress was hanging on for dear life, barely managing to keep her covered and contained. Up close she seems even more intimidating, her curly locks framing her full-lipped, perfect face. Without her heels she's still slightly shorter than I am, but only just.

Again, my senses are awash with faint floral and earthen scents, and I feel my blood pumping harder through my veins as she inches closer.

"MmmmHmmmm...." I purr brushing his chest and oozing into him. "It's toooo bad you weren't feeling well an had to go home I was having ssssuch a nice time with you..." I coo, looking down into his face as he slumps deeper into the corner. My chest is just at chin level for him and I;m not allowing him much room to breathe haha. "Can we pick up where we left off...?"

"Where we...left?" I choke, incoherent and overwhelmed by the baby-blue ensconced breasts filling my vision. I try to back up more, but am out of room. As I slouch lower, her body looms over mine, enshadowing me in her warmth and that faint feminine odor.

I sit up straight, my chest brushing against hers, trying to escape, but slowly losing the will to resist. "Kat, I...too fast...enjoy you too..." I sputter.

his stuttering and stammering makes me giggle, and I rise up a bit more and push down gently on his shoulders and inch in even closer. "nuh un uh..." I tut, "no getting away from Kitty..."

My tits all but right in front of his face, I gently squeeze them between my arms to press my cleavage up and out towards him. "Is this...making you uncomfortable...?" I ask softly, smiling down at him, watching him try to keep his composure,"because oooo....<giggle> you're shaking..."

I breathe slowly, in and out, brushing his chest with my fingertips and just allowing him to breathe iin the air from my skin. Breathe it in, Charlie Hogan, breathe it in...I want to fill the air around him with meeee...

I squirm a bit more, my brain flooding with fantasies of Kat. I put up a pitiful fight, blubbering about, "Not...uncomfortable...getting away?" I gasp when she squeezes her tits together, watching as they surge toward me. Her intoxicating scent intensifies, and I find myself moving my face closer to her cleavage, almost nuzzling and rubbing my face in her boobs.

"What's...happen...Kat?" I ask dizzily, confused at how quickly I'm falling apart - and in public!

"What's happening..?" I repeat with another giggle, "What's happening? What's happening is that we're together again tonite, sweetie...isn't this nice?"

The hand I have on his chest continues its lazy caresses while my other hand has found its way down his arm and now rests on the side of his thigh. I gently squeeze him there and continue speaking softly to him. "I wanted to talk to you about something, Charlie," I say, my breasts hovering so near his face I could bury it in there if I wanted, "last week you had said I seemed...more confident. Like I had grown...matured...over these last six months. I think you're right...I have grown..."

so naughty I take an extra deep breath just to watch his eyes goggle.

"It's you that made me grow....I mean...I wanted to grow for you. Be a better person, a fuller...woman." Is he hearing me? I think he is, though he certainly is looking a little sweaty. "Now I hope you can see that...? Can you see that?"

he nods...a weak quick little nod but at least I know he's paying attention. He's really trying to keep eye contact, he is, but my tits are totally in the way haha

"Good, now.." I continue, biting my lower lip, coming closer still, "I think you should be able to...enjoy the benefits....of the new me..."

I sit there like a deer frozen in headlights. It's like her touch, her presence, it all just holds me there. But...no...last time it was too embarrassing. Exciting at first, yes, but then she went too far with it. I struggle to suppress the memory of her in my bedroom, holding an adult-sized...

Gotta think fast...

I manage to wrench my gaze away from her magnetic breasts, waving down the barmaid. "Uh...e-excuse me...m-miss?" I sit upright again, trying desperately to make myself visible behind Kat's tits. She looks at the booth, confusion, and then amusement flashing across her face. "Y-yes, well, ahem," I begin, somewhat embarrassed. "I'd like a whiskey on the rocks, and she'll have an appletini." I turn back to Kat, still feeling an unnatural pull towards her, and manage to ask, "S-so...uhhh...w-where did you learn t-to dance like th-that?"

Back
Top Bottom