Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snipping the Puppet's Strings [-Haru|vampire-]

Quite pleased with her answer, Okoru had kissed her back passionately, and her hands in his mane felt wonderful as he pressed his hips inward. Her cries to wait were heeded and he immediately stopped. "Do not let me hurt you my love. We have all the time in the world." he told her, and as her fingers wrapped about his exposed cock and she squeezed and stroked, Okoru hissed in pleasure, a strange yowling sort of sound from the large lion, and Aiko would be able to feel the throbbing along his length and the heat generated by them both.

"Please my love, keep going." Okoru breathed to her, and began to move again, careful not to push in too deep, but allowing her hand and her tight cunt to squeeze and massage his length, his movements having a bit or urgency to them. "I will climax soon...." he told her with a groan.

With him stopping once more while she held his exposed cock to find out he rather enjoyed the feeling. His movements were small but with the added pressure she felt him pushing her hand back into her pussy. Though with him baring his fangs with that hissing of pleasure did surprise her and it was clearly seen on her face. When his movements became more urgent she was forced to let him go as her hand was getting sore though she felt him enter more and more until she felt fur meeting her labia.

Shivering at the feeling of the soft fur touching her she grabbed hold of his sides just as he told her he will climax soon. "Wha-" She couldn't ask what he meant as she felt a familiar feeling stirring below and she began to moan softly. Her legs opened wide to feel him slapping against her but her pussy wrapped tightly around him as possible when she cummed. Her juices squirt out of her from the size difference but held on to him tightly as if refusing to let him leave her.

It had taken several minutes, but slowly he had managed to slide his entire length into Aiko and the feeling was divine. Groans of pleasure spilled from Okoru, and he felt her soft puffy labia pressed to his groin and looking down he could see her poor little pussy split wide by his thickness and he growled in ecstacy. Aiko seemed to enjoy it as well, her tiny taut tummy bulged just a little from the deep and large penetration and she soon came again, her juices squirting out to slick Okoru's groin, and he slid that massive red cock back and forth several times as her tiny pink pussy clenched over and over until he could no longer help himself. That thickness inside if her seemed to swell even more and then he emptied himself, his cock pulsing and twitching as he spilled out his seed in great spurts - rope after rope of thick cum filling her womb and tight channel as Okoru shuddered and trembled above her.

Her nails raked through his fur while he thrusts for several minutes into her. Aiko shifted under him with her legs pressed into his sides but what she felt next surprised her. His throbbing cock spread her further as he unleashed wave after wave of what she believed was pent up seed deep inside her. "Okoru!" She didn't know how to respond as he towered over her just trembling from his own release.

Her stomach expanded ever so slightly from his volume but she knew she wasn't his first yet she couldn't help to wonder how many shared the same experience with Okoru in their bed. Silently she moved her hand up to bring him back down kissing him softly. After his pent up release was done her inner thighs felt like they were on fire. "Okoru...Could you...Get off of me its starting to hurt." Showing him a weak smile that shortly turned into a pained expression. "Please I'm really starting to hurt."

At first Okoru didn't hear her, and the hot slick channel he was nestled inside of was so wonderful. After a moment though he did hear her and with a deep breath he pulled out of her, leaving her empty and gaped for a moment, a warm gush of fluids oozing from her with his cock no longer plugging her. Her pussy was swollen and puffy from the friction, and deeply hued compared to the skin of her stomach and thighs. "I hope you are alright." he told her and rolled to his side, off of her but facing her, a large hand coming to rest on her flat tummy as he just looked at her for a moment, quite spent, his cock receding several inches back into its sheath, as his body held that afterglow. "I love you." he told her softly, and kissed her shoulder.

With him slowly pulling out she groaned softly. Though with him laying beside her with his hand on her flat stomach just as she felt the juices oozing from her once virgin folds felt weird. If she was an Asuran she'd be purring with him while he kissed her shoulder. "I love you too."

With his mane in her face she nuzzled into the long fur only to kiss down along his forehead to the bridge of his nose. The snow storm outside raged on but the fire kept the chill away along with Okoru's own body heat. Silently she pulled the sheet over them with her nestling down within his arms. They took a large step with eachother but now she didn't wonder or worry about carrying on the royal bloodline. She imagined if she was forced to Okoru would understand about it and love the child none the less, or he may keep his distance from it. Either way that would be a long time before she'd be forced into that position. Instead she was just going to enjoy her time with her first and perhaps last lover. Slowly she fell into a light sleep in his grasps as the new experience was trying for her.

When dawn broke she was up and in the washroom to get cleaned up but when she looked in the mirror she did cry out in shock. "What in the hell?! Okoru! This isn't funny!" Stepping out in a simple black satin robe with her sheer soft blue wings just fluttering softly but her once firey auburn hair was gone but replaced with snow white. Her hair was in soft waves still that cascaded over her shoulders to frame the delicate features of her face. "Very funny on dyeing my hair while I napped." She didn't realize once a Fey came of age not only their wings came in but some features do change but since she was part elf, the changing of her features wasn't so drastic.

Okoru was laid out on the bed, soft rumbling purrs coming from deep in his chest. There were several reasons why he was so happy, and making love to Aiko was only one of them. He felt whole and complete, and being able to sleep with her tucked into his arms was something he treasured far more than the intimacy. So when she came out of the washroom to practically yell at him, Okoru sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes while he tried to determine the problem. The sight of her hair, now almost a stark white, as well as her softened elven features, and he knew what the problem was.

"I did not dye your hair my love. That is merely more changes brought by you coming into your fey blood. There is baught to be done about it. Like your wings." he told her, knowing it was little consolation and that Aiko had loved her hair.

Aiko looked at her long hair and sighed softly as her lips were no longer a light blue but had returned to their natural pinkish hue. "I thought I only got wings but considering what else could change....I'm ok with this." Slowly she returned to his side with her kissing him softly with her hand moving over his cheek. Though there was knocking at the door of their cabin which made her look up.

"Who could that be?" Her hand moved to her chest to make sure her robe was closed as she heard a man shouting for Okoru and his name was Marcus. "Marcus?" Aiko looked to Okoru with her moving under the sheets only to realize the magic of the cabin had changed them out while they slept. Aiko still had no clothing as the cabin only provided her with a simple robe and that was it. Even if the cabin was a magical item it could only do so much for the two of them.

Ooru chuckled and said, "I think your hair looks nice. It definitely make you unique. Like me." he said with a wink. Getting up out of bed Okoru had slipped on a mere loincloth when the knock came at the door. rabbing a blade the lion only relaxed when he heard it was Marcus. Turning to Aiko he said, "Marcus is an ally. He helped me start to find you." he explained quickly and yet he didn't put the blade away as he went to get the door, opening it to the frigid air outside. Marcus was there, but Okoru was more than a little suspicious. "Marcus, how did you find us?" he asked, blocking the doorway with his bulk.

"Us?" Marcus looked at the Lion then noticed Aiko on the bed in a simple robe. Sighing he rubbed his eyes. and held the satchel out that was Aiko's. "Its easy to follow your tracks you idiot. I can't believe you're screwing a Fey while your charge is still out there prey to anyone who knows what they are looking for!" He may be human but he took his work seriously. Marcus just couldn't believe the sight of this Asuran screwing around while a Princess was missing.

Aiko got up and walked over as she touched Okoru's back. "Okoru, if you trust him then so do I..." Aiko looked at the men and saw others in the background shivering in the cold. "Let them inside." Aiko moved to one side so the humans were allowed to entered. Once Marcus was inside atleast she turned to him. "I assure you Okoru isn't slacking on his duties. In fact...He did find the Princess and has been taking care of her."

"No Asuran would leave his charge in someone else's hands." Marcus glared at Aiko.

"I'm the Princess you idiot." Aiko was already showing signs of annoyance at this human's own frustration. Aiko looked to Okoru as there was one way to prove she was the Princess, showing the birthmark. Only the head of the Allies, Okoru, her mother and herself knew about it. With a sigh she turned her back to the two males and dropped her robe slowly. The slack of the robe fell just bit below her hips to reveal the claw like birth mark above her right buttock. She blushed a deep red as she felt the prying eyes on her back side to prove of her identity to the Leader.

The accusations were not something that settled well with Okoru and he snarled a little. "Following our tracks in this snowstorm? After all these days?" he asked incredulously, obviously not believing the man, and now rising suspicion made Okoru look at Marcus in a new light. "You should have turned back before the weather got bad." he told the man, though crossed his arms over his broad chest and stood tall and proud as they were invited in and Aiko's own feisty nature corrected the men. The golden eyes of Okoru did not waver as Aiko moved to show the men the mark. There was no denying it, and Okoru moved in front of Aiko, for her breasts had to be bared to drop the robe that low and his eyes finally found hers as his hands moved to the hem of the robe and gently pulled it back up.

Okoru looked back to Marcus and asked, "Satisfied now?" There was something not adding up about what they had been told, and Okoru wanted to get to the bottom of it. His eyes flicked to the blades not far away, and yet he knew he wouldn't need them, claw and fang and strength quite enough. "Who do you work for?" he asked, knowing that at the very least these men had magic to find them.

"Her mother, Furball." Marcus growled at him with Aiko between the two of them. Marcus pulled out an ivory Dove with a blue crescent moon on its left wing. Aiko snatched the figurine making Marcus yell.

"Nope!" Aiko waved her hand as the flames from the fire shoot out at Marcus making him back up allowing her room to inspect the Dove. "My mother has the partner of this Dove, Okoru. She wouldn't trust the partner to just any being other than..." She looked up at Okoru with her eyes looking into his amber hues. In seconds she launched herself at Marcus with her hands grabbing his throat. "WHO AND WHERE IS HE?!" Her voice rang out as the large human grabbed at her wrists.

"No one! Okoru get her off of me!" He was working for someone or a certain being who had powerful influences. It was clear he had to keep it all a secret. "Okoru, you know why I can't say!" He began to cough as Aiko's hands grew stronger around his throat, her nails sliced into his flesh, and he felt the air couldn't enter his lungs.

The only person her mother would trust with the Dove's other half would be Aiko's own father. To Aiko it made sense since she may have loved him to a point since she carried his child, may have sent letters about her growth and Aiko's achievements. Well, it seemed to make sense to Aiko as Aiko read a book son magical items and found Ruin, the cabin then the Falcons and when it came to certain birds they mate for life or have a special bond.

Okoru quickly put the pieces together and he gently grabbed Aiko about the waist, her robe falling open a bit and Okoru bent to speak to her. "It has to be your father. I am sure that your mother has nothing to do with this, and is safe. I know your father has the other half of that pair, your mother has the other." Okoru said, trying to get Aiko to ease up. "Let the man speak." he said, and stroked Aiko's hair as he pulled her gently, trying to get her to let go of Marcus.

"I would speak fast if I were you Marcus. We do not know you well." Okoru said, and his golden eyes were cast about the room at the other men.

Marcus gasped for air and quickly tried to explain. "Okoru is right. It is your father. When he heard that your mother sent you away he sent that half to me with a letter, telling how I could use it to find you. He is still n hiding and dare not yet show himself, but he wanted me to keep an eye on you." Marcus said, the words barely more than a wheeze.

Aiko was wrenched away from Marcus's throat as that action left bleeding claw marks on his throat. Even with Okoru placing himself between her and Marcus, she fluttered her wings to hover to look over his shoulder. Just as Marcus mentioned her father sent him that Dove figurine she shook her head.

"That doesn't make sense!" Glaring at the humans who just stayed back from the pair.

"In this World...Nothing and yet everything makes sense." One young woman spoke up but she suddenly got quiet when Aiko shot her a look of daggers.

"That Dove isn't meant to find me its meant for only two people to communicate only." Aiko said as she grabbed Okoru's shoulder to keep herself from launching herself at the group. This didn't make sense at all.

Marcus put his hands up to show he wasn't going to be hostile. "After getting the Dove I noticed the aged figurine had a new marking." He pointed to the Figurine that was sitting on the table. Though Aiko moved to inspect it further to see on its belly was a simple Twilight star. "That Star represent you, the moon is your father and the other..."

"The sun is my mother." Aiko smiled softly as she slowly floated down to the floor and she looked to Okoru then to the others. "Don't you think your group here brings to much attention?" She handed the Dove back to Marcus after moving around Okoru but she stood close to him with her keeping her robe closed.

"Yet, a lone cabin in the middle of nowhere doesn't bring suspicion?" Marcus asked looking to Okoru. "I heard about you being attacked by an Asuran, a mechanical tiger." By the look Aiko got from that statement he looked to Okoru. "She's still young in powers and no Feys in this land only similar beings who can help. We can travel as a group towards the Lake Eagle where my Uncle will welcome us. He's been part of the Silver Flames since he was a kid like my father."

Okoru chuckled deeply as Marcus mentioned the cabin, and he shrugged. "With the storm I'm surprised anyone could see anything, and we're probably half-buried. But I do see your point. As far as leaving here, we can rest here for the day, let you warm yourselves and get well fed, and then head out on the morrow. If we make haste we can reach Egede tomorrow night possibly." Okoru said, knowing the port city of which Marcus spoke. "If your uncle is expecting us then perhaps he can help us." he finished, and gestured to the back room. "You feel free to wash up, take a nice hot bath, and the cabin will clean your clothing. Make yourselves at home."Okoru said.

Marcus waved his hand as he dug into his satchel to pull out a tiny version of a cabin but it was more detailed. "My Uncle is a wizard. Only one in my family so thanks to him our group is always prepared when others need us."

"Others?" At the sound of that Aiko narrowed her eyes but took a deep breath with one of the more feminine men ushered Marcus out saying he was still a teenager thinking with his tiny head. That remark made Aiko laugh after what she just experienced with Okoru. Once the humans were gone Aiko moved to the window seeing the group struggling to get about 10 yards from them to have their cabin set up deep in the snow. The small group vanished inside the "small" cabin which Aiko imagined was large inside as the group was of 5 people with two women. "So they help others who actually need it?" Letting the curtains fall to conceal the couple, her and Okoru, once she knew they were alone she turned to Okoru to pull him down into a gentle kiss. This kissing or sexual affection was still new for her and she rather enjoyed it as it showed she was more willing to openly exchange affection with him.

Okoru watched as they left and made sure that they got their cabin set up and inside the shelter before turning to Aiko. He was surprised at how she kissed him, but he readily kissed her back and wrapped his arms about her to pull her close. "I am sure that we will be able to make good time in traveling, though we should move to the south a little bit and get out of the worst of this weather. One of those airships would be very helpful about now." he lamented, but smiled. "I'll keep you warm though my love." he promised.

Kissing the top of her head he let her go and moved to the small kitchen. There, a steaming hot porridge had been made, and though it was not the most fancy of meals it was tasty and filling. Soon Okoru sat back and patted his full belly. "That was good, but I really wish we'd have had some meat." he groused lightly, though he wasn't truly complaining. He knew the cabin would provide more meals later in the day. "So since we have a day to relax, what would you like to do?" he asked.

Aiko moaned softly when he pulled her against him to feel his firm yet strong chest with his fur lightly brushing against the skin that showed through her robe. She smiled at his comment about how he'd keep her warm. "Oh I don't doubt that. I just doubt I'll be able to relax since you have fully laid claim on me." Laughing as her womb was still filled with his thick pent up sticky seed. Reaching up she ran her fingers through her white hair still trying to get use to the color itself just as he turned to get a large bowl of the porridge.

"Save me some." Walking to the bed she looked through the satchel seeing her small bundle of clothes and yet something hit her. The slaves who escaped with her died even if she did everything she could she did feel like she could have done better. If she felt bad for things she couldn't control how could she handle ruling a Kingdom when her mother stepped down? Feeling anxious she felt the need to work off the slowly pent up energy. When he asked about what she'd like to do; she dropped the robe with her pulling on a fresh pair of clothes. The cabin turned her simple clothes into a wispy Fey clothing. "I'm thinking of heading outside since the Blizzard stopped and see what I can do." Her eyes went to the window as she heard shouting and laughter. Her strides carried her to the window and she saw the group letting off some steam by hurling snow at one another. "That looks...Amusing." A soft smile played on her lips as she looked at him. "How about it? We join them and have some fun to relax from the tense few weeks?"

"I'll never let you go hungry my love." Okoru said with a smile and as they heard the shrieks and the laughter from outside, the big Asuran grinned. "I think you should go out and have some fun. We need to come up with an attack plan, and I think my white hide will be very useful. Lions are very good at stalking, don't you know." he said, a devious plan forming in his mind. "We need to make us a stash of those snowballs, and hide them somewhere." he said. Taking a moment to talk it over with Aiko he slipped outside and around to the back of their cabin, quickly making a stockpile of hastily put together chunks of snow that they could throw. Once he had a good little pile he rapped softly on the window to let Aiko know she could come out and approach the others about maybe joining in while Okoru would come around afterward and begin to stalk that way and afterward he and Aiko could do a covert attack!

She couldn't help but to laugh as she never seen him this happy before. He seemed like a different Asuran from the one she knew back home. Perhaps this whisking her away was the best thing either of them could have hoped for. While he slipped out she waited while her clothes transformed into fur lined winter clothing. Once he signaled her she walked outside and slowly approached the group of humans.

"Mind if I join in on this..." She waved her hand and a wave of snow hit one of the women. "Oh god!" Her hands went to her mouth as she didn't expect that.

Marcus was laughing but the women turned on him. One blonde man approached Aiko and told her they were snowball fighting. Aiko kept his attention as he taught her how to form snowballs then told her to launch them at anyone. "Oh like...." Aiko ducked as a unknown snowball came flying out of nowhere hitting the man and she took flight with her own small stash of snowballs in her arm to launch them down on the others. One woman hit Aiko which caused her to crash in the soft snow. Aiko was laughing as the hit and landing didn't hurt though she came under attack by the snowballs so she ran taking cover behind a small wall of snow. Her cheeks were flushed as she turned having the snow part with a tunnel being made. Slowly she disappeared in the snow with the hole closing up behind her.

Okoru didn't notice too much of the shenanigans as he crept along, his white hide providing the perfect camouflage as he slipped through the snow. He was unaware of just where Aiko was, but didn't worry over her too much as he got closer to the others and rose up from the snow, burting upwards out of the bank he'd burrowe into, roaring - in a playful way though it was still probably ferocious. Grabbing snow he flung it at the others and then took off as they cried out in initial surprise but gave chase to the big lion who taunted them. The snow wasn't the easiest to run through bu his long strong legs carried him ahead of his pursuers and Okoru ducked behind the cabin and as they began to come around the corner he began to pelt Marcus and his crew with snowballs. The woman shrieked in surprise but ducked back behind the corner and soon returned fire, one even coming around the other way to throw snowballs from behind him.

"Aiko! Help!" he called out, obviously not truly distressed and the playfulness in his voice evident. It wasn't long before he was soaked and yet he kept throwing snow at his attackers, running to and fro, laughing all the while.

Like Okoru she erupted from the snow with her spreading her sheer frilly wings. The snowflakes flew out off her wings with the snow moving around her. Thanks to Okoru's help she seemed to tap into another part of herself. The snow swirled with the group glancing over at her. One snow ball came hurling at her but a snow shield rose up blocking the hit.

Marcus looked over at Aiko seeing the snow moving to transform into dozens of snowballs then suddenly they were being pelted from above. The humans darted to their so called shelters only to be thrown out by snow figures then they disappeared. Marcus cried out it was unfair of her to use her powers. "Who says I can't?!" Aiko was smirking as she moved to Okoru to stand between him and the others who fired at him. Aiko used her wings and hands to direct the snowy shields.

Okoru was laughing as he and Aiko were suddenly turned on by all the humans, but of course it made sense. The snow shields of Aiko moved to block most of the snowballs sent their way and yet a few got through, though only hit Okoru, who presented the much larger target. The big Asuran returned fire, though made sure to couch his throws, not wanting to hurt anyone. The snowball fight moved back and forth between the teams, and soon all the participants were soaked save for Aiko, who managed to avoid getting soaked with the snow. The sun, though only seen through a haze now that the storm had died down, could be seen high in the sky, and Okoru waved off any more playtime. "We should get back inside and get warm and dry lest any of us catch our death of cold." he said, and with warm smiles and friendly waves each group retreated back to their respective shelters.

Once inside the fire in the hearth was burning high and hot and Okoru turned to Aiko. "I'm going to get a hot bath my love. Then get nice and dry." he told her, his fur matted and his mane soaked, though there was an energy about him. Trotting off to the bath he stripped out of the loincloth, which was all he had worn, and the tub filled with hot water that he sank into with a sigh, leaning back and closing his eyes.

Agreeing with Okoru about a time out on the play time but she felt like she could be there to work more on her magic. Though she felt drained of energy but once inside she stripped from her coat to have it transform into a light weight coat. Once Okoru announced what his plan was she stood there alone. The fire crackled and the logs popped sending embers up the small chimney. Lily looked over her shoulder hearing the water being run. Knowing the cabin it'd adjust to his size if he was going to grab a bath. To be left standing there alone felt odd yet lonely. Has she gotten so use to him being there or was it she truly loved him that she didn't want to be alone.

Slowly and silently she walked to the washroom while articles of clothing were left on the floor. Gently she pushed the door open with her standing there naked, with her panties in her hand. "Have room for me?" Her cupid bow lips were pulled in a smile and when he shifted she tossed her panties aside just as she slipped down between his legs, resting her back against his stomach.

Okoru looked up and cracked open one large golden eye as he saw his love standing there nude as she tossed her panties to the side. "I always have room for you, Little Aiko." he said, and his arms would slip about her slight form as she lowered herself into the water, her back pressed his his chest and her tight little round bottom back against his groin. Despite himself Okoru could feel his cock slipping from its sheath from the softness of her and closeness of her body and his hands moved up to gently cup and fondle her small perky tits, the little berry-colored nipples rubbed ever so gently.

"I am happy that you are mine." Okoru told her plainly, and his breath was warm on her skin as he bent his head down to trail a line of kisses along her shoulder and up to her neck, where his slightly rough tongue flicked briefly over her soft skin.

Back
Top Bottom