Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snipping the Puppet's Strings [-Haru|vampire-]

She felt his cock growing up against her ass but she moaned with him cupping her breasts to fondle them. "Yours?" Laughing softly as she felt his tongue moving along her shoulder then her neck. "That sounds like you own me." What he said seemed to hit her abit but she knew its not exactly what he meant. "How about you're glad I'm with you and not someone else." Aiko reached up and ran her fingers through his wet mane which made her body stretch out across his chest. "I didn't know I could use snow as a defense. It seems Plum was right that I'll continue to discover what I am capable of."

Even in the snow her once virgin folds were sore and the stretching about just reminded her of what happened between her and Okoru. Slowly she pushed his hands away with her turning to where her bare breasts pressed against his furry chest, her head laid on his chest just listening to his heart beat. She yawned with her running her hands down his sides until her finger tips pressed into his hips. The memory of his thrusting hips right between her legs was still fresh and now she realized she did enjoy it. Even if it was her first time and she began to wonder what else could a pair do to please one another other than what she was shown.

"Own you? No. But I have taken you as my mate, and Asurans mate for life. Unless you say otherwise." he told her softly, unsure now just where he stood with her. Okoru did not call someone his love without weight behind it, and of course he was glad she was with him and nobody else, but he was not going to verbalize that. That she was 'his' was a given in his mind now, but perhaps this was nothing more than a tryst until she found a true mate. There was no way that she could hold the throne of Kyonin and produce an heir with him. She would be forced to take an elf as a husband and to give her a shild. Perhaps all of this was merely a fanciful fling, because when that time came for her to cliam her throne then Okoru would have to give her up.

By now Aiko had turned to face him, her breasts pressing into his chest and her head turned to the side. His large hands rubbed along her back, teasing her spine, the delicate curve of her body and finally reached her small bubbled rear. Pulling her up as he slid down at the same time, soon her sex was just below the surface of the water and Okoru brought his mouth to her small pink pussy, his tongue gentle as he lapped softly at her pink flesh.

True, she had thought of what would happen when the time came for when she took the throne. When he mentioned until she said otherwise it hit her. Did he think she was just following his desires? Or...Perhaps she was still young and rushing things and wanting to experience life. He snapped her back to reality while he moved her to have his tongue running along her tight pink pussy.

A shuddering moan left her lips but it was weak. The volume wasn't normal which was a clear sign something else bothered her. Forcing his grip off of her she sat back on his lap with her bringing him back to the surface. "Me coming in here was a mistake. I'm sorry." Leaning in she gave his forehead a soft kiss before leaving him alone in the tub. With a robe wrapped around her form she went to the small living area. She knew the Elven Laws of taking the throne but the Royal family and the Council makes the laws. Aiko could be seen pacing in her robe with a troubled look on her face. There was so many conflicting emotions and thoughts were rushing in her head. She had thought of taking off without Okoru like she done in the past but she was no longer a child. "Oh mother how did you gain the throne with no husband...." She muttered softly but a glimmer in the corner of her eye got her attention.

Aiko turned to see an old drawing that looked like her mother with an elf? Slowly she walked over to the framed picture as it was her mother with a Elven man who wore the royal crown that matched her mother's. Slowly Aiko reached up touching the photo wondering where he went though she turned to a book shelf seeing a book that looked rather odd. With gentle fingers she took the book off the shelf and sat down in a super large chair that could seat both her and Okoru with ease. By the time he'd get out of the tub she had found the family tree with the report of what could have been her father's demise. "My mother's husband was assassinated in his sleep wasn't he?" She had found that by Law for a Princess to take the throne she'd have to take an Elven Man as her husband to rule Kyonin. Though it made sense why her mother never remarried as it seemed that was her one true love and will always be her true love.

Aiko looked up at the massive Lion with tears rolling down her cheeks as she knew by Law they couldn't be more than lovers. She knew she loved him with all her heart and it wasn't for the fact she was a "child" compared to Elves and Feys standards. Without a word she jumped up, the book fell to the floor, and she ran to him with her arms wrapped around his waist. "I love you with all of my heart, Okoru. I don't want another male to take your place."

Aiko's sudden and unexpected departure, shoving off of him just as he started to pleasure her, threw Okoru for a loop. It was a strange reaction and one he had not been expecting. Slowly he began to wash again, going over her words in his head, that coming in there to be with him had been a mistake. Okoru felt his heart sink, wondering if this whole thing had been a mistake. He could never be with Aiko. Not truly. All they could ever share was a bed and carnal pleasure. Finishing up the bath Okoru stepped out and dried, the cabin providing large gusts of warm air to quickly dry his fur and by the time he emerged from the washroom dressed in nothing but a clean loincloth, his fur was soft and clean.

The immediate question by Aiko caught Okoru off-guard but he soon recovered. "Yes he was. By his most trusted bodyguard. Xindars, the tiger you have met. That was how we fought and how I claimed his arm." Okoru explained. "He made good his escape before I could finishe the job." he told her, knowing it might not quell her pain. Then she had jumped up and ran to him, wrapping her arms about him. Okoru was hesitant now, but could not deny her the embrace she needed. "I love you too Aiko, and I do not want another to replace you." he echoed, wondering if she knew how deeply he meant what he said. She would have no choice but to replace him, and he knew that he needed to treasure evry moment with her before they were gone.

"I shall not claim the throne if it means I have to so call replace you." She had brought her head back so he could hear her clearly. Wiping her tears away knowing what she said cannot be held true as her mother will step down and only she had the right to claim the throne to prevent any Civil War. "Oh Oroku...I knew before I confessed my love for you that we may not be more than Lovers." Coughing softly as she stepped back from him. "If I took a fake husband and managed to produce an Heir..." Aiko looked down as this was hard for her to ask since it was a hard thing to ask of him. "Could you still love me and the child even if they weren't yours?"

Her form was trembling as she waited for his question. It seemed that question was pushed back all the way to the farthest reaches of her mind. "Okoru...Could you still love me for laying with another to ensure the safety of the throne?" Her trembling slender hand laid on his chest. "I couldn't and wouldn't turn you away as my true mate, love or husband. But a child runs away from problems and I'm not a child any longer so before the time comes I like make plans with you before that said time comes."

Okoru wrapped his arms about her and held her close and his eyes found hers. "I will stand by you no matter what. I have taken you as my own and I will never abandon you." he told her, his voice unwavering and his heart true. Gently he picked her up, her weight as nothing to him, and Okoru kissed her softly, his lips finding hers and he sighed into the embrace.

"Take me to bed my love." he asked of her, willing to do it himself, but wanting to see that regalness, to see if she could take charge as a Queen was supposed to do.

With him proclaiming he would never abandon her didn't exactly put her at ease since he never said he'd also accept the child if she followed her mother's example. While up in his embrace she moaned softly in the kiss while he cradled her in his arms. Whenever he held her she felt so tiny and delicate even with the tiny scars along her fine skin. Scars do disappear over time. His suggestion made her laugh as it sounded like a suggestion mixed with an order. Aiko didn't know how to react to this or how to respond to it. "I..." It suddenly hit her she couldn't force him to do what she wanted since he was his own Lion. Taking a deep breath as if channeling what her mother would have done. Soon she got out of his arms with a soft thud of her landing.

"I think it'd be wise if you got in that bed. No questions asked. If asked then you'll be sleeping with the humans." She took several steps back from him to stay out of his reach. Once he did what she said, she climbed up on the bed then shoved him back in the pillows with force. "I believe we have some unfinished business." With a smirk she leaned down kissing him softly as she stayed straddling his waist just as her robe loosen slightly to slip from her shoulders slightly.

The way she spoke sent chills along Okoru's spine and he readily moved to the bed and climbed in, the hanging bed creaking a bit under his weight, swaying as he got in and then was followed by Aiko. The way she shoved him back and straddled his hips brought a smile to his face and as her robe fell open just a little, his hands moved to pull it away from her shoulders, letting it fall a bit more to get a peek at the tops of her breasts, her nipples just glimpsed as she moved.

"We do have unfinished business my Queen. Do you plan to complete it?" he asked her, his tone playful and almost taunting as he ran his huge hands along her thighs, feeling the soft skin and letting it arouse him, his cock pressing at the inside of the loincloth a bit as he began to desire her once more.

Aiko sat up as he pushed the satin robe aside. The soft fabric fell away revealing her ample breasts as she felt his hands running along her bare thighs. "Try and stop me." Smiling she leaned back down pressing her lips against his own. Her lips parted slowly with her tongue lightly darting to lick along his lower lip. With bit of moving she tossed the robe aside onto the floor while she pressed her form against his own. Aiko ran her hands up through his fluffy clean mane as his clean scent reached her nose.

The more aroused he became she could feel it pressing against her from behind. Breaking the kiss she looked at him with a soft smile. "Where should we go from here? Same position or shall we try something new?" She moved her lips along his jaw up to his ear where she gently nipped him.

As Aiko asked her question Okoru's hands pressed down on her hips to let her feel the growing hardness and heat between his legs. "Last I remember, your lovely little pussy was on my mouth." Okoru told her with a grin as he sighed, her teeth nipping his ear. "If you bring that tiny ass up here I think I'll get your juices flowing before I stretch you out again my love." he told her, his voice heavy with want, and the words he used with her slipping from more polite speech and into something a bit heated. As he spoke his hands massaged her thighs, pressing upward along that silky skin and urging bloodflow to her sex, which he could already smell, and her scent made his cock throb in the most exquisite of ways. Cradling her behind he pulled her upward along his body, her soft sex pressed to his torso and his mouth already salivating at the desire to taste her cunt on his tongue.

There was a slight blush on her cheeks as she felt his hardening cock pressing against her but with a nod he lifted her up. He was so strong that he easily pulled her upwards to his mouth. With her now straddling his head she leaned against the headboard of the hanging bed. Bare and exposed over him she felt his hands running or caressing her thighs which made her legs tremble. "You know how to make me feel good." Smiling down at him between her breasts. Soon she felt his rough tongue gently running over her soft pussy. A soft moan left her lips as all the worry and fuss was put aside to just enjoy her time with him. Aiko had rested against the headboard feeling her juices starting to flow as he teased her folds and her clit. The moment his tongue went just a bit to far back she jumped from the feeling of him being close to one other hole. The thought of him playing back there did make her turn a bright red since that was considered off limits or so she thought.

"I love making you feel good." Okoru said into her sex, his breath hot and his tongue massaging over slick pink flesh, the taste of her making his cock throb. Feeling her clench and shudder as his tongue happened to delve back a little further, Okoru purred softly into her thigh as he turned his head to kiss those trembling muscles, her flesh so delicate and soft. Already precum was soaking his loincloth, the stretchy garment made into a huge tent by his hardening member, fully exposed from its sheath now as he became fully aroused, the heat from him palpable. The huge paw-like hands of the lion lifted her a bit, spreading the cheeks of her rump just before his tongue swipped over her tiny star-shaped pucker. Again and again he lapped at her asshole, the earthy taste of her flesh bringing a deep-rooted moan from him as he then dipped his tongue into her now dripping pussy, probing deep as he tonguefucked her tiny cunt before flicking at her swollen pulsing clit, her pussy a bright color as her arousal seemed evident.

The more he licked her tiny star shaped pucker her hips would move from his lapping tongue. "Ok-" He'd lick again making her hips shift and her silent. Her face was a bright red as she began to enjoy the attention her little asshole was getting. Finally she fell silent with her moans echoing off the wooden walls of the cabin. Panting as his tongue drove into her then over her pinken slit. When his tongue hit her clit she cried out in shock with her back arching, her hands gripping his hips. A quivering loud moan escaped her lips as she was close to cumming on his darting, skillful tongue of his.

"Okoru, take me....Take me now! I want to soak your...Cock!" The word cock came out as a squeak as she was so in the moment that she lost control of her regal self to use such lewd language to describe his male organ. Trembling as his tongue slowed down to ease up but her juices still flowed over his tongue as she was ready to take on his mammoth sized cock in her tiny snatch.

Okoru had to admit that the way Aiko squirmed and squealed, especially when she asked for his cock, was an utter turn-on, and the big lion growled and sucked her clit a moment, feeling that swollen nub pulse softly against his tongue. Lifting her from him, the tip of his tongue teased over her little rosebud once more before he turned her around, facing away from him, his bright red cock barely contained byhis loincloth and the leaking head glistening as it poked out the top. "Free my cock my love and take me into you." Okoru would say and he would help, lifting his hips so Aiko could pull the loincloth away, his member large and proud, and Okoru would help steady her as he gave instruction. "Straddle me and grab the base of me, guide me to your entrance and lower yourself." he told her, and even as the swollen crown of his cock rubbed along her glistening slit, Okoru massaged and kneaded Aiko's ass. He knew his huge member would never fit in that tiny entrance, but he had every intention of playing with her in all the ways he could.

Aiko gasped when he gave her one final lick before he turned her around to come face to face with his glistening cock. Blushing as he instructed her what to do like he had done in the past when she was training with another "young" Asuran. Slowly she released his python from his soaked loin cloth just to see his pre cum leaking from the tip to his fur. With her back to him she crawled down and straddled his wide hips with her angling him then slowly slide down him.

"Ah!" Shuddering as the wide tip split her open making her stop. Though out of instinct she reached down with her free hand, spreading her soft folds open wider while she took more of him inside her. Slowly and gently she rocked her hips to work him further inside her while he kneaded her ass. "It still hurts Okoru.. Though not as bad." Alerting him of her condition while her juices coated his shaft while she raised then pushed herself down then she begin the process all over until about a third of him was inside her.

The softness of her near-virgin cunt was in contrast to how tight she was, probably always would be to him, and Okoru moaned under her as he felt her pussy split open with the wide head of his cock. "Mmm... Aiko...." he groaned under her and fought the urge to raise his hips ans try to impale her on his thick shaft. Hr fingers spread her pussylips and he wished he could see but instead he concentrated on her ass, her tiny pucker still wet from his saliva and he rubbed a finger over that tight hole. A little pressure and he threatened to penetrate her ass with his wide finger, as large as many human cocks in itself, and he teased her asshole as she rode the first few thick inches of his prick. "Ride me lover." he encouraged her, crooning his pleasure and letting himself throb inside her tight swollen pussy.

Aiko looked over her shoulder as she felt his finger teasing her star shaped pucker. "I'm trying. You playing back there is distracting." Her cheeks were red as she knew that spot was an taboo act that many performed behind doors or didn't say much of it. Though in the slavery camp she watched as one woman was forcefully taken back there by one man while another took her pussy. It was a massive crash course of sexual acts and fetishes to expect. Gently she took his hands and pulled him up to where he was sitting up.

"I want to feel your arms around me." She looked up at him only to feel his chest pressed in her back. Aiko wrapped his arms around her form with her nuzzling up in his throat. If she was a lioness she'd be purring while her form continued to slide down further to where half of his massive cock was inside her. "Oh god, Okoru. Your cock is so thick; I can feel you throbbing inside me."

Not about to argue about any manner in which his new lover wanted him to hold her, or fuck her, or dote on her, Okoru readily leaned up and wrapped his arms about Aiko. Her tiny body slid more down his thick cock, the long red member getting thicker the closer she got to the base, the thick veins pulsing along its length as thick clear precum oozed from the tip and coated her tight pink channel, allowing her to slide more easily down his cock as her own lubrication mate wet slick sounds as he stretched her pink pussyhole.

"You feel so tight Aiko. I love your pussy." he said, knowing that he loved her too, but the heat of the moment drove the more fanciful thoughts of love from his mind as his cock pierced her hot core, her muscles seeming to almost milk him. As she nuzzled back against him he nipped playfully at her shoulder, not drawing blood at all, but her wings were folded flat against his chest and his hands came up to her tits, squeezing them and tugging her nipples.

A loud moan left her lips when he nipped at her shoulder. That added pressure sent chills down her spine as something about being bitten was a turn on. With his hands cupping her ample breasts she let out a slow long exhale with her form had finally taken his impressive length into her. She let out a sharp gasp with her muscles gripping his cock and her clit rubbed against the flesh his cock slipped out of.

"There something about being bitten excites me." Reaching up she ran her fingers through his white mane while she allowed her form to adjust to his size once more. Her legs tucked up under and at his sides though after feeling him pulsing inside her encouraged her to move. The sounds of her wet slit moving half off his cock then slammed back down to his base. His ridged cock touched every spot within her that made her moan with delight. Without a word she leaned against his hands and rode his cock faster at first then suddenly the soft thumps turned into heavy wet whacks with her ass jiggling from the force.

Okoru dug his teeth into her flesh, still not enough to yet draw blood, but to bring a tinge of pain to her pleasure. Her fingers in his mane felt wonderful and then as she fully sheathed his cock inside of her tiny body, Okoru growled into her neck, his jaws opening to bite her neck. Powerful enough that he literally had her life in his jaws, the big lion's cock throbbed inside of her, filling her completely, stretching her out and touching all her inner walls as the fat head pressed hard to her cervix. Her soft pussylips massaged the fur along his pelvis, her clit pressed against his balls and then she started to ride him, softly and slowly at first, but soon her ass slammed back into him, flesh rippling with the impact, and the wet lewd sounds from her cunt echoing softly in the small cabin. His hands squeezed her tits and tugged her nipples then pinched them hard, bringing them to hard stiff peaks as he bit her neck again, growling into her flesh as she impaled herself on his thick meat over and over.

The feeling of his teeth pressing into the flesh of her neck once more made her stop moving out of fear he'd harm her. After some self assurance he wouldn't harm her but after a few moments she returned to her slow ride. Her movements were slow while she adjusted her hips, spine and neck into a more comfortable position. Aiko closed her eyes as she felt some give within his teeth that gave her permission to go full out wild. Her hands moved along his shoulders just as she began to bounce up and down over his large cock. Who knew the lewd speech and sounds drove Okoru crazy to the point he was showing signs of primal urges to dominant her. Aiko reached down moving his hands from her breasts to her waist while his fingers could easily spread out over her belly, that he could feel his own cock hitting inside her. His fingers could touch up under her breasts to her clit with ease but when his cock throbbed against a spot she cried out in pleasure that had her squirting over his large heavy spunk filled balls. Moments later her soft walls wrapped tightly around his cock with her cumming hard that her body trembled in his hands. Her pussy caressed and soaked his cock down to his sheath.

When Aiko's already tight little pussy squeezed and milked at his cock in an almost hungry manner it made Okoru growl deep in his chest, his head thrown back in pleasure. Hus hands spread wide, the pads of his thumbs pressed into the soft underswells of her bouncing breasts, and his little fingers spreading her pussy wide, her glistening pink massaging along his veined length. Her orgasm brought him to the edge of his own, and Okoru swelled inside of her and his balls pulsed and twitched as his cock contracted briefly before a hot jet of fire filled his little half-fairie lover. Again, then again his cock pulsed out his love, and Okoru groaned deep - almost as deep as his cock plunged into her body, filling her womb with potent seed. Only magic wuld allow them to conceive, but the thought of having a child with Aiko was not the worst in the world, and if she asked it of him then Okoru might concede, though was unsure what sort of progeny they might make. Soon he was spent, though his cock stayed thick and hard within her, but he remembered before and gently lifted her off of him, a soft sucking sound as her body almost seemed to want to keep him inside, and a little bit of the hot lava he'd filled her with oozed onto her thighs.

A small groan left her lips as his cock swelled inside her to release wave after wave of his seed deep inside her. Her tight belly swelled with his seed being buried deep inside her womb and like him she never thought of having a child with him. Dazed and sore she fell forward onto her hands with his cock still deep inside her. Her form trembled over him but when he lifted her up she looked back at him. The feeling of his cock leaving her felt like he left a void with his seed slipping from her had oozed onto her legs and his balls. In some discomfort she laid beside him on her side with her hand caressing her belly as it looked like she was already pregnant, about 3 months along size.

"Is it common for Asurans to...Replace that much spunk after one day?" Aiko looked up at him with her wings laying against her back with locks of her white hair falling over part of her face. Nuzzling against his soft now musky scented fur as she curled up to him around the swell of her belly now.

The heat of her left him and the wetness along his slickened cock made the air seem more cool than normal. As Aiko curled into him he pulled her close and chuckled at her question. "I produce a lot, yes, but you have to remember that Asurans still give birth to small litters, and your womb is probably not even half the size of an Asuran female." he told her. "I am sorry if it is uncomfortable. You can probably push out the seed with a bit of diaphram tightening." It bothered him that she might be in pain or uncomfortable after such a pleasurable act. Okoru stroked her hair and turned a bit so he could hold her against his chest. "I love you Aiko." he breathed to her and would nuzzle her cheek gently. "We should definitely get some rest today and be ready for some travel over the next few. With any luck most everyone thinks you're dead and we might be able to relax on that front." he said. In the back of his mind he still worried about Xin, but he'd have to handle that if he showed back up again.

With him cradling her to his chest she kissed his strong muscles while she closed her eyes hearing how her womb wasn't the same size of a typical Asuran female's own womb. "So you're saying you may have a sibling huh? Are they good as you?" Aiko teased him as another Asuran joining him on taking her to cover her in their potent seed. Though after some discomfort she blushed as he was right she needed to get rid of what she could of his seed but to do it in front of him was embarrassing. Excusing herself as she crawled off the bed but soon as she left the sheets changed to clean ones. Once the door was closed she managed to expel the large amounts of semen from her womb. With a cold cloth she cleaned her form up from his sticky cum.

With her braided hair she returned to Okoru's side showing she was spent from the two sessions of mating between them. Nuzzling up into his chest she felt warm by laying against his fur. She didn't know his mind was on Xinandra who was still lurking out there somewhere. Within her satchel the sister paper to Katie's was drying out slowly but in the past Katie had been trying to get hold of Aiko after news of the Princess of Kyonin was dead and the Throne was open for grabs after the Queen steps down or if she decides to step down.

Back
Top Bottom