Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The False Bodyguard (rskde and Ms.Goody2shoez94)

She walked back toward him and the firing squad of questions began. No topic was sacred, she wanted to know everything about this man.

The questions started out very formal, she was still cautious about what he told her, but the more personal and casual the questions became, the more she opened up. She sat on the edge of his blanket, feet tucked under her botoom, and she was asking his favorite color.

Jared answers each of her questions honestly, noticing the formality of the questions seeming to wear off as time passes.

"Blue is my favorite color, not much for any real reason." He admits with a laugh, a smile is brought to his face despite the circumstances, he wishes he could hug her, hold her or at least hold her hand, but his hands are still chained to the wall behind him.

She sees his arms twitch, they must have been so tired hanging up there all day and all night. She would have to get someone to loosen them. He had been punished for more than enough time.

Before she went to go tell someone Sophie rook the opportunity to be able to reach out and touch him, since he couldn't reach her. She took the moment to rub his muscles that were working holding his arms up, she tried to get his shoulder and neck.

"I'll be back," she went to get a guard. The guard didn't come back with her. He was on the other side of the wall feeding his arms more chain. She helped Jared guide down his heavy arms.

His face lights up a little when she touches his muscles, it was definitely a start. When she walks away he lets out a sigh of relief, he wouldn't have to keep his arms up any more. His arms are guided down to the floor, with enough room to reach out to Sophie.

He musters the remainder of his strength to wrap his arms around her, pulling her close. "I'm sorry.." He says quietly, unsure of how else to express his apology to the woman he had begun to fall for.

She was surprised that he was able to muster enough strength to wrap his arms around her, she didn't pull sway from him. Even with the chains in the way she relaxed in his arms. She had missed this feeling so much. She had learned somethings about him, but it was still going to tale some time. She wasn't sure of how much time.

Pulling away from him Sophie looked over him, one night in the dungeon and he was disgusting. she hadn't noticed that when she was feeding him. "You don't deserve to be in here. I'm sorry. You were just doing your assignment. I was pretty sure he couldn't kill, but he could have."

Jared leans back when she pulls away, nodding to her. "If he killed me the FBI would stop at nothing to destroy this organization and he knows it, it's happened before." He explains.

"But that doesn't mean he can't torture or break me, they won't care about tgat as long as I am still living, he seems to have all of this down." He says to her, his arms now resting at his side, as they are painful to lift up now, being so sore.

She crawls over on her knees so that she is sitting right next to Jared. She holds the hand on her side rubbing it between her own hands. She can feel on the calluses so different from her own soft hands. She liked it, showed that he did something that required hard work.

"If someone would have told me that my Uncle had and FBI agent in his dungeon. I would have thought for sure they were just telling a terrible joke, but here we are," she leaned her head on his shoulder." Somehow we'll make it through this. I'm not exactly sure, but it will all work out."

Jared gives her a light smile, feeling her hands on his. He listens to her joke and shakes his head. "I would've called in the SWAT team." He says with a laugh.

He nods to her. "I know we'll get through this, as long as we have each other.. Literally, without you I'm dead." He says with a laugh.

" Is that the only reason why your with me," she smiled and leaned in to kiss his cheek but she saw how filthy his cheeks were. She turned his face so that she could give him a quick peck on the lips

"I'll be back soon," she stood up. Really he needed time to rest.

She went upstairs to run some errands, and within the hour she was back down to see Jared. "I grabbed us a lot of stuff. She had a pot of boiling hot water along wit a basket full of towels, soap, lotion, clothes, another blanket, and some other random thing including some package in case he got hungry while she was gone later. " I really want to get you cleaned up."

She grabbed the scissors and kneeled down on the blanket as she started to get rid of his clothes.

He shakes his head and laughs. "The reason I'm with you is that you're beautiful and so is your personality." He says before receiving her peck on his lips, he watches her leave before slumping his head down and falling asleep.

When the door opens he picks his head up, seeing the things she holds in her hands and listens to her words. "Yeah, I could use it." He admits. He watches the scissors cut his clothes, unable to help her with it so he just watches.

Even though he was covered in dirt and grime she could still see the shape of his body as she peeled off the layers. Placing the dirty blanket underneath him she got all of the bath stuff together. As the lid came off the pot steamed billowed out, her hands were able to tolerate the het of sticking a towel in and ringing it out.

Sophie started with wiping his face, after getting some soap she started on his shoulders, his arms, and his upper body. She washed his whole body and then grabbed some more towels to rinse him off.

He watches her work, his clothing that he cared nothing for is removed by scissors and then a fresh wave of steam hits him and he sighs, it feels like the best thing in the world at this point.

He watches as she washes him, the dirt and grime wash away with a little work, and the the rest of his white skin is revealed from the layers of dirt. He lifts his hands up to his head and runs them through his hair, sighing softly as he becomes more humanized.

"I think you look a little bit more like the Jared that I'm more used to seeing," she smiled as started to dry off his body. She grabbed the lotion to start massaging his body. Again, she started at the top massaging his shoulder, arm, and chest. She took her time rubbing him down really get the kinks out of his muscles. His arms were so tense because they hung up for so long.

She lotioned up his legs and thighs, an in no time she was coming up between his thighs. Getting a good glob she wrapped her hands around his cock and slowly started to stroke him.

He sighs quietly as she massages him, he feels his muscles go from tensed up to relaxed in a matter of seconds as she runs her hands along his body. When she gets down to his thighs, his head lolls back when she touches his cock, eliciting a low groan from him.

"I gotta admit, I missed your touch." He says with a chuckle while watching her work, he starts to clearly get aroused.

She kneeled up to reach his lips. Her lips locked with his as her arms adapted a more vigorous pace as it stroked his cock. Sophie let her kisses drift along his jaw to his neck where she nibbled, bit, licked, and sucked on his neck. "I wish I could really touch you," the chains were in the way preventing them from doing too much.

Jared sighs against her lips, her hand on his cock feeling good, as he had been numb to most feeling for the past couple of hours but he can feel himself loosening up with her here. His head leans over to give her more access to his neck. "So do I." He admits with a grin on his face.

"It would be awkward, but I wonder if we still could do something," she stroked him until he was hard. Then she was standing up and pulling down her pants off and setting them to the side. Back on her knees she stroked him until all the lotion was rubbed.

She stood up and got in a low squat till she was right over his cock," Here we go," she rested her hands on his shoulders as she slid down.

Jared wishes he could move his hands to touch her, alls he can do is watch and groan in pleasure as she strokes him.

He watches her sit down on his cock, making him groan as his head lolls back, feeling her tightness around him.

In the two weeks they had gone without sex, her pussy had started to tighten up, so his cock felt bigger and better than she had remember. With his cock deep inside her she was starting to remember how good their late nights had been.

She rolled her hips in a figure eight just slowly grinding her pelvis into him. As she started to get more into it her hips didn't really fall into a pattern, she just rode him.

Jared really hopes that nobody interrupts them, though the hell of being locked in a dungeon is still evident in his mind, she had become his light in the dark.

Her new found tightness makes him groan again, as he had felt himself barely fitting inside of her which really makes the pleasure sweeter at the end of the day.

She continued riding his cock her grip on his shoulder tightening as she was getting closer towards completion. "Mmm baby, " she moaned in his ear. Sophir wanted to come so bad, she was so close.

Jared groans again, breathing heavily as he feels himself getting closer and closer, he can feel her rapidly approaching orgasm as well. "Baby you feel so good.." He whispers, his voice strained with holding himself back.

"Yes, yes,yes," she called out as she rode him hard and before she knew it her orgasm was washing over her and she couldn't handle. She just laid on him after a dumb smile on her face as she recovered. "I can't wait till you're unchained," she fingers one chain covered wrist.

He feels her orgasm, forcing him to hold himself back more. And then she's leaning forward, his cock still buried deep inside of her. He leans his head forward and presses his lips to hers. "I can't wait either." He mutters after breaking away, still unable to move his chained arms from the chains and the night of constant pressure on his arms. "I love you." He says quietly to her, his eyes meeting hers the whole time.

It takes her a minute to remember that he can't roll her over to continue, so she kisses him back sitting up on his dick again. It was pressing against her cervix nicely. Again she started the process, slow grinding of their bodies together, and before she knew it she was losing control with all the overwhelming pleasure. She clenched her walls around him tightly, "Come on baby," she cried.

Back
Top Bottom