Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The False Bodyguard (rskde and Ms.Goody2shoez94)

"What would that mean for everyone else here if we ran away? Would you still turn everyone in, because I couldn't live with myself if you did that. Especially if my uncle was arressted," she had thought about it all night and even dreamed up all the various possibilities.

"The only way I would leave with you is if there was a way around turning everyone in. We could leave the country."

Jared thinks for a moment before just nodding. "They will not be turned in, I'll tell the FBI the case was busted and I escaped." He says to her. "But if they get arrested later on, for something else, don't blame me or yourself, now cmon before the guard brings breakfast." He whispers.

She hoped she could trust him. She had trusted Jared before and he had said he wasn't someone he wasn't. Grabbing a backpack out the closet she stuffed some clothes and essentials before putting on some clothes. Jared was half dress that would be okay for now.

She opened the window, there was no one in the courtyard, if luck was on their side no one would be looking out a window. She could climb down the tree, but Jared didn't have his hands. Grabbing so scissors, she pressed down with all the force she could so the zip tie broke. "Let's go," she threw the back pack down first before she climbed out of the frame.

Jared presents his hands to her, nodding when she cuts them, rubbing his finally free wrists. He watches her climb out before doing so himself, scaling the tree and feeling his feet hit the ground of the courtyard.

He looks to Sophia. "Where next?" He asks quietly, looking around for any other means of escape, wondering exactly how they would be able to leave this place.

Picking up her back her voice was low as they walked through the courtyard."Like the safe house there is a code, one only myself and my uncle know. The garage it on the backside of the house. The walked carefully around the corners of the house until they were able to see the small building standing alone. It was almost too easy. No one was around so she ran straight to the garage and entered the code.

The car was unlocked keys in the driver seat. She checked the trunk for her get away bag. "Let's go," she passed him the keys.

He nods as he follows her, walking into the garage and catching the keys when she gives them to him. He gets into the drivers seat and presses the small fob on the dashboard, watching the garage door open slowly.

He starts the car and rolls out after she gets in, speeding off up the road. They drive for an hour or so, he leaves the car in a parking lot around two miles from his house, where his other car was parked. He kicks a small rock, finding a set of keys underneath. He picks them up and gets into the car, motioning for her to do the same.

He then takes them to his apartment, walking inside and looking around, sighing loudly. "Home sweet home." He says to her.

At his house she was able to just relax. She hadn't thought he would have lived so close to where his assignment was. The truth was that they could have ran into each other at any time, it just so happened that they met while he was doing undercover work.

She settled her bags on the couch."We escaped what happened now. My uncle knows for sure that we left. He knows what you do and that you will be protected. I have money, most of it legal we can go anywhere. I will do anything as long as I'm not interrogated."

Jared looks over his shoulder as she speaks, he slips his tags over his head and around his neck before nodding. "We can just stay here, nobody's gonna bother us, and the FBI doesn't want you, and if they did I'd lead them away from you." He says before turning around, walking up to her and placing his hands in her hips. "We're free Sophie." He says quietly.

He presses his lips against hers before pulling away, his forehead rested on hers. "We can live normal lives if you want, I make enough to support us both and this apartment, so you wouldn't have to get a job unless you want one." He explains.

Sophia enjoyed the idea of not being under lock and key, she just had no idea what she would do with her self. She only had so many skills, and she had never prepared for life beyond the city she had lived in.

"I guess I will get a job, at least something that is part time. After being locked up for so long I can't spend all day in the house waiting for you to come home," she had hobbies that aligned with the whole house wife duties, but she dreamed of doing so much more than that. "Just promise me that you won't get in trouble for letting me go."

Jared nods to her. "Don't worry I won't get into trouble, they don't know about you." He says before taking a step back, leaning his back against a wall. "I have some newspapers with help wanted ads, but I don't have any computers other than my work laptop." He says to her.

"Make yourself at home, I have a guest room if you want it but I'd prefer if you slept with me." He admits to her, moving his hand to show her the doors to both rooms in case she needed to go to one of them.

"I think I would feel better sleeping with you," she walked to the door that he said would lead her to his room she was curious to what it was like. It was neat kind of sparse and led her to believe that maybe he was kind of a wanderer and a loner. Which was not the vibe that she seemed to get from him.

His bed was big enough for both of them to lay like starfish comfortably. "I think I'm going to like being here with you. I'm going to miss him though, I'm not really going to be seeing anytime soon. I wish I had a way to still contact him.

He follows her into his room, exactly as he had left it when he had left for his assignment. "I haven't been here in awhile, the FBI usually just sends me out for long periods of time." He explains while sitting down on his bed.

"I'm not going to miss the guy, I mean, he's like.. Totally family and stuff now but I think our paths are better separated." He says sarcastically, putting a laugh in there while rubbing the back of his head. "I'm gonna enjoy you here, normally I just have the place to myself, but now I won't be so lonely." He says while standing, kissing her lovingly on her lips.

She kissed him back, her arms looping their way around his neck. It was a position that was comfortable and frequent, she loved resting her body weight on him. She never asked Jared if he minded. She just did it.

Now that she was here with him, she allowed her head to be filled with the ideas of what could be. "I'm just guessing we don't have long before the FBI knows you're here. I think you should probably take a proper shower, since you've only had that bed bath I gave you.

He never minds holding her up, loving that she trusts him enough to keep her straight while they kiss. He sighs quietly when her lips break from his, his eyes flicking up to meet hers as she talk to him.

"Yeah, a shower sounds great.. Could you come with me?" He asks quietly, giving her another peck on her lips. "Please?" He asks quietly. "Our last shower was interrupted by bad news."

She had forgotten all about their last shower, it had changed everything about their budding relationship. They were just lucky that in the end it didn't destroy what they had. There were small parts of Sophia that wondered what would have happened if she wouldn't have found him out; She imagined their relationship would have been a lot different if it had followed that path.

"Of course," now that she knew the truth she wanted to get pass all the things of the past to create new and happy memories. She walked through the smaller door to the bathroom and started the water before peeling off her layers. " I never said it when I started talking to you again, but I'm sorry I turned you into my uncle. I'm sorry that it took me so long to trust and realize your feelings were true. I don't want to ever have to think about that day again.

He follows her into the bathroom, listening to her while he strips of his restrictive clothing. He watches steam curl over the top of the shower before walking to Sophia, resting his hands on her hips and his forehead against hers. "I forgive you because I love you." He says quietly. "Trust me baby, our life is going to be better from here on out, you won't have to worry any more, I know you're going to miss your Uncle but the moment I'm back on the job you'll miss me more." He says with a devilish grin.

"I promise not to sleep with another assignment, more than likely my detective jobs won't take nearly as long as yours did." He says before giving her a peck on the lips. He wraps his arm around her waist and guides her into the shower, wrapping his arms around her and resting his head on her shoulder while the heated current of water cascades down their exposed bodies.

She was surprised by his declaration of love, but she didn't get a chance to respond as he continued on. She hadn't though of Jared being with another woman. What if his life depended on him being with another woman? What if his target was another woman? It was so easy to let the bad thoughts cloud up her mind of what could be. Sophie needed to focus on the fact that he loved her instead of letting her insecurities run wild.

Between his arms holding her and the water running over them she started to relax. She tilted her head back allowing the warm water to pull down her curls, they were so much more elongated now that they were fully soaked like a curtain of darkness.

She found Jared's scrub and grabbed some soap. "I love you, and while I'm still learning to trust you, I know that you will make me very happy," she started to spread the suds across his body. Running her hands over his well built frame was another thing that she loved to do. She thought about how strong he was, and how much bigger his frame was compared to her own. It made her feel safe with him, but it was also a really big turn on to think of how he could over power her or easily pick her up.

He sighs quietly as her hands roam across his body, spreading soap across his well built chest. He loves the feeling of her hand on his skin, he loves watching her small body compared to his own while she did anything with him, though seeing her naked was definitely better than all of that.

He smiles at her, glad that not only she loves him back but she is thinking towards the future with a positive attitude. "So are we only taking a shower or are we going to take advantage of the fact we don't have to worry about a water bill?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows, a grin starting to spread across his lips as he thinks of the things they could do now.

" I mean I guess we can," her tone was sarcastic but the smile on her face was playful. She put b he sponge back and used her bare hands instead, rubbing them over the angles and ridges of his body.

"I can think of something I really want to do," she said softly before slipping down on to her knees in front of him. She wasted no time feeding his cock into her mouth. Her tongue lapped at the top before letting hI'd cock fill up her mouth her tongue running underneath it. She let his cock stroke her throat while she played with his sacs.

Jared's eyes follow her down as she goes to her knees, he knows what she wants to do which only makes him more ecstatic. His eyes roll into the back of his head as she takes his cock into her mouth. "Holy fuck baby.." He groans, the feeling her tongue is inducing on him just makes him even more aroused, to the point where he cant fit in her mouth entirely.

"Let's see how deep you can go." He offers before holding on to the sides of her head, attempting to slide down her throat. He groans loudly, her mouth making him feel the same pleasure as sex itself.

Sophie slid her hands up the back of his legs and up over his bottom to his hips. After a deep breath she slid his cock as far down her throat as she could bear before gently moving back and forth an inch or so. She could feel the head of his cock bumping against her throat causing little amounts of precum to seep out.

She took Jared out of her mouth to catch a break his cock was wet with her saliva. Without usinf her hands she again placed him in her mouth and proceeded to let his cock slide back down her throat.

He continues to hold her by the sides of her head, groaning quietly as she works her magic. "You're so good at this.." He groans before rubbing the sides of her head with his hands. The feeling of her mouth around his cock while water cascades down his body pushes him closer and closer to his climax.

"I dunno if I can wait any longer, baby." He says to her while pulling his cock out of her mouth, resting it on her lips. "Can I fuck you now?" He asks her while looking down into her eyes.

She licked the head of his cock as it hit her lip. She loved the power she has over when he starts to writhe in pleasure under her touch.

Without answering she stood up to kiss him. "I want you to fuck me so bad," she turned around in his arms and pressed her ass against him until she felt it slide in between her cheeks. She could feel part of him pressed up against her pussy.

He kisses her back when she raises to her feet, his head breaks from hers and gives her neck a light kiss before she's turning in his arms, he can feel his cock sliding in between her ass cheeks.

"Your wish is my command, sexy." He says before lining himself up, keeping her close with his free arm before thrusting into her, groaning at how tight she is. He strikes up a rhythm, going hard and fast inside of her, as if he had missed their rough sessions.

Both of her hands were out in front of her, bracing Sophie from hitting the slippery wall of the shower. Every thrust sent little bits of pleasure through her body.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said over and over again. She started backing her ass back into him.

Back
Top Bottom