Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BMR Dating Sim

Mr Master said:
I haven't played many dating sims, so I have no idea how it works, but by all means, narwhal me away.
I'll show you some stuff later, but narwhaling you might be an issue. I don't think I can draw your narwhaly-goodness too well.

Enter: The Terror of Death.

So, we have to be popular on Blue Moon in order to attain a spot on the cast of this game?

If I qualify, I'd like to join the fun. Perhaps I could be the totally bad-ass super-villian that always kicks Hero in his +3 codpiece with my +5 tabi of ballbusting.

I've got like, 3 reference pics you could work off of, and I could be datable. ^^

Send me the pics and I'll see how I can incorporate things.
I know I have to work on character art later, which is atleast 5 different poses per char per outfit- not including art scenes, just the dialougue portions.
I'm probably starting with Misha since women are easier.

I'll send them to you as soon as I can, which won't be immediately, seeing as I'm using a PSP.

Santos said:
This actually sounds great! If there is need for help I am available.
Sure thing. As soon as I get things a little more concrete I'll definately bother you.

Hmm I think I'm going to have pedo-bear appear atleast once in game...

You should make me a non-datable NPC.
In return for brains, I will give you flesh.
Which can be given to Misha for hot sex.

• 6515a896f57747564faee7b4e1e24841.gif

[/list:u][/list:u]

ZOMBiiE said:
Goatsy's penis should be an item.
Just saying.

... make it small.
Everyone wants to make my penis small, because they're insecure about their own bits. 8D

Ilovegoatse said:
Everyone wants to make my penis small, because they're insecure about their own bits. 8D
I challenge you to a penis duel.
First to blow their load, loses.

Ilovegoatse said:
ZOMBiiE said:
Ilovegoatse said:
Yes. :< I'm so sorry.
Well that's too bad.
Well I guess now that I'm gay, wanna fuck?
THE GAY IS TERMINAL.

(Yes, yes I would. -augh sweatymansex-
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuK_wYrqp8">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuK_wYrqp8</a><!-- m -->
Oh god it has come true!

Back
Top Bottom