Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerebrate said:
LR-Studios said:
Cerebrate said:
Lily : "Then we should hurry there. I bet Nieve used the Giga Impact, and she´s far from ready for that one."

She packed their stuff together and shoulderd the backpack.
Jasmine: But, she did uses Giga Impact. I saw her use that moves in her own advantage to defeat him.

Sabrina recalls Jasmine into her Pokeball as they head to a nearby Pokémon Center.

"By that i meant it´s probably the reason she´s knocked out too, she´d Need to toughen up first or she might as well use finale."
Soon, they arrived at the Pokemon Center. Sabrina sits somewhere, while Lily gets both of her Pokemon healed.
thumbs_evanliaw_pokecenter_6.1358016869.jpg

Mike had made this poffen quite carefully so it would taste amazing to any dark type. He also had over coloured ones for each Pokemon type specially designed for each type to make them love them and it helped some Pokemon to relax. Then again Mike himself was a none threatening person and he wanted Silver to know he meant no harm. He would wait for her to approach him of her own free will.

Lily Returns shortly after, handing her Hanzo´s ball again.

"huh, first losses and not even at the first gym..."

Silver slowly approaches him, she was feeling nervous. Her ears was still lowered as she slowly walks up towards him. She has no idea what to say to him, she was still nervous of him and his other Pokemon that he might have along with him...

Cerebrate said:
Lily Returns shortly after, handing her Hanzo´s ball again.

"huh, first losses and not even at the first gym..."

Sabrina: I bet you're got give your Weavile some explaination about what she did out there. About how she can't control her own strength and power.

Jasmine just hops around, concerning about Nieve's unnecessary move she pulled off.

Lily sends Nieve out.

Lily: "better not put this off, Nieve, while i congratulate your smashing victory... i am also a bit disappointed that you took such a risk."

Nieve: I'm sorry Lily. I know I shouldn't be taking any risks. I thought pulling off that move would end up knocking me out, but I just want to win this time.

Nieve's ear feathers lowered, and looks down on the ground, feeling very upset.

"Now I know that would get you made at me."

Lily: "You´re right it would make me mad, but not for the reason you think, it´s not because that move knocks you out, but because at your current strength it could cause Lasting damage, and i know you like freedom of movement... if the worst happens you might lose that."

She enwraps the Weavile in a hug.

"i don´t want you to make yourself unhappy."

Orin moaned with Warrior when he filled her cunt with his cock, her pussy clamping around his cock tightly as he stir her insides. "Come on, you don't hold back. Go wild on me and show how you hand your bitch!" she said as her hip thrusting out speeding his own.

Mike could see she was nervous and he closed his eyes to connect with her aura showing her who we was and what her teamates were like. Warrior was shown yo be a happy go lucky kinda guy who would do anything to defend his friends and family. She would also see Mike old friend Gwen the Gardivoir who as a Ralts was just as nervous as Silver herself was but she eventually calmed down and became an amazing fighter.
Silver would also get to see that Mike trained all of his Pokemon fairly, never pushing them beyond there limits unless they were sure they could do it. Mike slowly raised a hand and stroked Silver fur.

Warrior chuckled and said to Orin "Alright then". With that he immediately went ball deep inside her pusdy and began to play with her even rougher then before

Cerebrate said:
Lily: "You´re right it would make me mad, but not for the reason you think, it´s not because that move knocks you out, but because at your current strength it could cause Lasting damage, and i know you like freedom of movement... if the worst happens you might lose that."

She enwraps the Weavile in a hug.

"i don´t want you to make yourself unhappy."
Nieve was feeling a lot better, she promised that she not use Giga Impact, unless it is absolutely necessary. She will just go back using the moves that she was using before Giga Impact. Nieve was feeling nervous that Hanzo might be mad at here because of that move.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike could see she was nervous and he closed his eyes to connect with her aura showing her who we was and what her teamates were like. Warrior was shown yo be a happy go lucky kinda guy who would do anything to defend his friends and family. She would also see Mike old friend Gwen the Gardivoir who as a Ralts was just as nervous as Silver herself was but she eventually calmed down and became an amazing fighter.
Silver would also get to see that Mike trained all of his Pokemon fairly, never pushing them beyond there limits unless they were sure they could do it. Mike slowly raised a hand and stroked Silver fur.

Warrior chuckled and said to Orin "Alright then". With that he immediately went ball deep inside her pusdy and began to play with her even rougher then before
She flinched when she feel his hand stroked across her soft fur. She was still not fond of being around a new trainer before, but she might end up getting use to eventually. Her tail slightly wagged around, she was sort of enjoying it.

Seeing her tail wag, showed Mike that she did enjoy being petted so he kept stroking her remember how to build up a bond with a Pokemon. He knew that he could not use Silver in battle for a little while until she was comfortable around him and the other members of his team.

Hanzo had in the meantime sprung from his pokeball as well and was stretching his back, which had taken the brunt of the attack.

"Ahhh, that one really stung. You Keep getting better Nieve, but as is the pattern i saw you still gamble higher than you really should."

Cerebrate said:
Hanzo had in the meantime sprung from his pokeball as well and was stretching his back, which had taken the brunt of the attack.

"Ahhh, that one really stung. You Keep getting better Nieve, but as is the pattern i saw you still gamble higher than you really should."

Nieve: Well, I just not use that Giga Impact move. I feel like that move is too strong for me, which I know because it knocked you out. Maybe I'll just going back using moves that might be useful for me... and some alone time.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Seeing her tail wag, showed Mike that she did enjoy being petted so he kept stroking her remember how to build up a bond with a Pokemon. He knew that he could not use Silver in battle for a little while until she was comfortable around him and the other members of his team.

Silver as feeling a little bit better, but still quite nervous. She is still too weak to battle, not quite ready for use in battle yet. She has to learning other moves over time and she will eventually be more comfortable in battle and might be stronger in battle.

LR-Studios said:
Cerebrate said:

Nieve: Well, I just not use that Giga Impact move. I feel like that move is too strong for me, which I know because it knocked you out. Maybe I'll just going back using moves that might be useful for me... and some alone time.

Hanzo: "alone time? you still don´t like any of us?"

Hanzo knew she would oftn run off to do her own Thing but he had hoped that by now she´d at least warmed up to them.

Cerebrate said:
LR-Studios said:
Cerebrate said:

Hanzo: "alone time? you still don´t like any of us?"

Hanzo knew she would oftn run off to do her own Thing but he had hoped that by now she´d at least warmed up to them.
Nieve: No, I don't hate you two. I just to clear my thoughts, so I can think about what I have done...

Jasmine is with Sabrina. Sabrina is showing Jasmine the Pokemon she currently own. Cyrus the Umbreon, Zoey the Greninja, Nicasio the Lucario, and Cyra the Lopunny. That means Jasmine is the fifth Pokemon on her team.

Not to Forget she had still borrowed Hanzo, giving her a full Team.

Lily: "huh? you do have a full Team already? what did you Need Hanzo for then?"

Sabrina: Well, I don't need Hanzo for this, since he's your Pokemon. I only have a team of five Pokemon. I just need Jasmine for a practice battle, since she hasn't battle even once.

Lily: "ah, i see... well, we could get her that practice right now, right Sheila?"

Sheila: "Yeah, Coach."

"if you´re up to it that is."

Cerebrate said:
Lily: "ah, i see... well, we could get her that practice right now, right Sheila?"

Sheila: "Yeah, Coach."

"if you´re up to it that is."

Sabrina: Well, I'm up for it. After all, you might have a disadvantage, since you're Pokemon his a Grass Type.

Jasmine hops around in excitement, it was her first time to battle.

Lily: "considering she probably hasn´t learnt a fire move yet, i´m willing to take that risk."

Sheila hops Forward taking a ready stance.

Sheila: "let´s do this."

Cerebrate said:
Lily: "considering she probably hasn´t learnt a fire move yet, i´m willing to take that risk."

Sheila hops Forward taking a ready stance.

Sheila: "let´s do this."
Sabrina: She probably will learn some eventually. Lets get this battle started.

Jasmine: Bring it one.

Lily: "alright then Sheila, open up simple, Tackle!"

The coaleaf charged, hopping up to slam into Jasmine shoulder first.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom