Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trying something New (Looking for M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
Heyo gang. Gonna try something new. Expand my horizons a bit. I wanna try playing as female characters.

So here's what i'm gonna do. PICTURE IDEAS! Basically to help give an idea of what I want.

Things I like
Anal Play: Fucking, fisting, rimming... all the good stuff
Multiple cocks in one hole
Thick Girls... Are best girls
Throat fucking
Gangbangs
Excessive cum
Giant Cocks
Incest: particularly older sisters, mothers, aunts, etc
Cliche' anime plots because i'm a filthy Weeb

Things I don't like
Rape/Non-Con: The only thing that gets a huge Maybe is anything involving Monsters.
Gore
Abuse
Toilet Stuff

Pictures/Plots. Will update over time

CRAVING: Right now i'm really craving a gangbang scenario. If you have any ideas hit me up

Super team!!: this can be set in the DC or Marvel universe or one of our own. TAKEN
In an effort to train the next generation of heroes, teams have been formed with a powerful hero at their leadership. After discovering your power, you're invited into a team to hone your skills... you just happen to wind up in a team of misfit girls lead by (X canon hero).
Akira: A girl who utilizes several gadgets and martial arts. However due to her obsession with live action hero shows she tends to be a bit boisterous and over the top
Honey Bear: Or Honey for short. A southern girl with an unhealthy obsession with bears. She tends to be rather affectionate which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for her super human strength
Maka: A... Bizarre girl who keeps her arms bound behind her back and instead uses a living cloth known as Kuroro. She's mysterious and rarely talks... you can fill in the blanks here.

Demonic Wife: The Doting wife to an Overlord and the eyecandy for the forces of hell. But whose to fear more? The King or his Queen?
ALT VERSION: Instead of the wife, she's the mother a prince now turned King.

Venus City: I have a setting i've been working on called Venus City. Here's some info disguised as an Infomercial. TAKEN
Here's the idea. You've been living with your Dad most of your life but never knew your mom or siblings. However after your dad has fallen ill, you've been sent to live with Mom and siblings... to the shock of learning their sex filled lives in Venus.
Marie: The sweet mother. Ever since her split up with your dad, she's had a few more girls from multiple men but stays a single mother. She mostly works at home but does often volunteer to be a cum dump now and then
Sal: Your eldest sister and your only full sibling. She's a cosplayer for a popular tech store. Her biggest kink is anal play and almost always has something shoved her ass.
Nikki: The first child Marie had after the divorce. A mixed race girl whose rather bubbly and into the usual 'cute stuff'. However she has an addiction to cum, bathes in it, drinks it 99% of the time and covers her food with it. No wonder her team one the Big O competition.
Moka: The youngest of the sisters. She has just reached the age where she's able to partake in the sexual lifestyle of Venus city... maybe she's a bit too eager to do it...

Princess' Apology: After her tyrannical brother takes the throne, the princess tried to rebel but failed miserably. Rather than face death, she agrees to allow the men of the village gangbang her.

Furry Shtuff
Since this isn't everyone's cup o' tea I figured it'd be best to give this it's own section in the post
Cute Raccoon: No real plot idea, just holy shit she's cute

That's kind it for now but like I said i'll update with pics later on.

The two harem plots seem to be the most popular requests. Shit I should make more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom