Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come on Down to Venus City~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
The following Advert has been made, paid for and edited by Mayor of Venus City, John Bakudan.

Hello!! If you're watching this video you're probably tired of modern society dragging you down. The moment you say you're a pervert... You're talked down and shamed! You just want to live out your fantasies! Well then may I suggest, To You dear Viewer, a visit to Venus City!!!!!

A massive artificial island in the Pacific, created with the highest end technology and with one word in mind. Pleasure! Unlike the rest of the world, we encourage sexual activity and have made it a necessity in our daily lives. Wanna walk around completely nude. You Can! Wanna go to a Gloryhole Vendor to get a good load of Cum? You can! Screw that noise do wanna go to the park, set up a sign and start an impromptu Gangbang?! YOU CAN!

We accept any and all taboos! Wanna let Ol' Fido have some fun? Go for it! How about some good old fashion incest? What's to stop you? Hell do it out in the open! Whatever debauchery you're into, you can do here!!!
Now i'm sure you have some questions... but to help you we made the following videos to explain the inner workings of Venus.

Part 1: The Philosophy
Oh hello there! Sorry for the delay, impromptu Orgy on my way. My name is Reggie Fiege, i'm in charge of PR and Tourism of Venus City! When Venus City was made, it was made with a theory in mind
Humankind is a naturally pent up species. Due to our current society, we are unable to let out our desires in a safe environment and are thus unhappy... and when we're unhappy, our productivity goes down.

When Johnathan Bakudan, Owner and CEO of Bakudan Technology, founded Venus Island, he hypothesized that is people were allowed to let go of their inhibitions, productivity and all around happiness will go up in spades.

Four years later this theory has been proven true! Venus City has been ranked high in Forbes' list of Most Prosperous Cities.

Part 2: the Rules
Hello, My name is Norman Rude... i'm in charge of managing the several law enforcement branches all over the city.
While Venus City is an Anything Goes type place we still do have rules to ensure the safety of our citizens.

Age: Our age of consent is 16 years of age. If you plan to raise a child here, we have various areas in the city that are less Adult to raise your child until they're 16 and ready to join the fun.
Consent: A big one. No Means No! While we allow people to go up to anyone and have at it, the moment that person says No, then it get the hell offa them. But if someone tells you No, don't beat yourself up about it... often times those who say No are in a rush to get to work or to meet with friends. Remember, people sometimes have other priorities in the city other than getting their rocks off.

Thankfully since we put in these rules, Venus has been ranked as having one of the lowest crime rates in the world!

Part 3: Jobs
Hello there! My name is Rebecca Lainey, When I came to Venus City, I was able to make a living by becoming a Cum Dump, two years later I now help new citizens get jobs suited to their abilities!
Venus City is a perfect place to come to for a job. Whether it's construction, office, retail, the service industry or one of our many sex jobs, you are GUARANTEED full benefits, a living wage and a happier life.

We also highly encourage entrepreneurs! Just fill out the form and if you pass the interview with our Entrepreneurial Committee Board, we'll help you get the supplies needed to get your business up and running! We encourage brand new and exciting ideas!
"Thanks to Rebecca, I was able to get my Gloryhole Vendor idea up off the ground. And now, you can't go into a street without seeing two or three Vendors!"
"Back in the US, i'd have to make some dingey looking website to sell my fantasy themed dildos... but here I have my own store and business is hopping!!!"

And for college students, we offer free Tuition as well as part time job placement to help you with living expenses!

Part 4: Culture
Hey ya'll! I'm Dixie Claine. I'm in charge of events and culture here in Venus.
Venus city is a melting pot of different cultures and walks of life. We highly encourage people to share their culture and for others to explore.
We also always have a fun even right around the corner
Here's a quick list of some of the things you can look forward to
The SexOlympia: A sex themed sports competition featuring the 'Towering Dildos!' Watch as girls mount several dildos starting from small to giant. Can they reach the biggest one in record time? Or what about the "Massive O" A team of three players and a 'Cummer' (anyone with a penis) work together to ensure the cummer gives a massive orgasm to fill the jar. Skill, finesse and a little quick thinking can go a long way
Music!: Venus has been home to a burgeoning music scene from every genre. There's always a concert going on. For example one of our most popular punk bands, Arlonia, are always playing in Orgy parks guaranteeing a fun time.

Part 5: Schooling and education
We know education is an important and thankfully we have one of the countries most advanced schools. From Pre-K to high school and beyond, you can be sure your child is getting an education. To continue here's Sarah McGourley.
"Hey there folks. i'm the student counsel president at Venus Central High. I'm in my senior year currently and i'm excited to show you what life is like here! come on! So you may be wondering, what's our uniform? Well we don't have any. Dress however... or how little you want. We have all the basic classes and some of the most advanced equipment around. So... how does this school carry 'The Venus Charm'? Well... we dont allow sex during classes. However every week two students are chosen as 'School Toys' for the others to get their rocks off in between classes. We also have several extra curricular activities including sex classes from Anal play to the fine art of deep throating and even a class on making sex toys."

Part 6: Sex in our Daily Lives + housing
Ah hello! John here again, I hope those last few videos helped give you a good idea on the workings of the city.
So we keep mentioning, Sex but what exactly does that do in this city? Easy. To help with our idea of Open Sex Equals Open Happiness, we've made strides to encourage openness.

From vending machines selling lube, canned cum, sex toys and so on...
From citizens who volunteer as Cum Dumps or Dispensers
From our cafes which allow customers to have their food covered in semen or pussy juice
And of course our celebrity endorsements. Just look at this footage from Pop Star Star Princess' last show! Wow! That's gotta take some skill!

If you feel you're ready to come in an immigrate to Venus. There's a few things to consider.
We offer several services to help you find the perfect home. While apartments are the most popular choice, we also offer Condos, suburban housing and Co-Ops.
Maybe you have a family who is unsure or you're unsure yourself... we offer live in assistance or similar services to help you get into the swing of life here.
We're also a very open society.
We're LGBT friendly! A B
Incest Friendly!
Intersex Friendly!

So what are you waiting for?! File in your application now and Cum and Join the Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom