Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This wasn't good in one bit. Her wings are attatched to the nerve endings to her spin Kittens movements was not restricted and while the shock was still there. She went into her pocket and pulled out a flare to let the others know where they were then grabbed Sousuke dragging him into the flowers she made earlier she made them thicker and that was when she felt it, all her nerve ending at the top of her back shooting with pain as she collapsed to the ground hands over her mouth trying not to scream. She knew they were following her. "Wait till they are in view and cut the red it releases poisonous gas so becarful.

Sousuke waited for the perfect opportunity and cut red flower. He pulled out two poison masks and gave one to Kitten. Together with her, they limped out of the smokescreen and into cover. He gave Kitten a pain killer injection and suggested a plan. "I can't do anything in my current state so find a hiding spot and ambush them when the time is right". He removed the mask and took deep breaths to calm himself down.

"Thanxs, but there isn't much anything can do my wings link to my nearve endings and chakra net work so they need to settle and repair themselves". Kitten said She made some more flowers apear from the ground. "I can't do this for long I need my wings for this move just pray backup comes in time coz if my big cousin attacks I don't think we can dodge his close combat right now". She sent the poisonous roots to grab the outsiders, he's behind us". Kitten said not removing her hands from the ground he was out of her attack range.

Having regained his composure, Sousuke prepared one of his favorite jutsus. "If you can stop him for just a few seconds we might survive this", he grunted while rapidly performing complicated hand signs. His Sharingan was primed and ready to go so he just needed an opening.

"He needs to come closer and more to the right or I can't get him with the pousion roots. If I move my hands now they will be loose". Kitten said. He did move as she said that as he did move in that direction since he had no other choice due to go that way. She missed and managed to grab him when he was intches away from them.

The instance she caught her cousin, Sousuke activated his Sharingan. Completing his hand signs, he unleashed his jutsu. "Fire Style-Uchiha branch specialty: Fireworks!" The second he uttered the name an series of small explosions hit the enemy. The power of the jutsu was weak but with the fine tuning of the Sharingan the multiple explosions were enough to stagger Kitten's cousin.

Back up arrived just in time as Kitten has used the remainder of her chokura holding them in place as she collasped they were taken to the hospical Kitten was placed on her chest hands and feet tied down to the bed while someone kept on eye on her breathing another one healed the skin where the bomb was hit. It looked crule but it was the only way to be sure she didn't move if she came around while they were working so close to the spin.

Another had placed Sousuke into another room placing a drip for pain killer once that was finished they were going to add another drip to replace his chokura. Then healed his leg before placing it into plaster. "You need to stay here for a few days till we can be sure your safe to release". A male medic with red flaming hair and green eyes said.

Sousuke sighed but decided to use time wisely. Hebrewuested multiple ingredients to restock on food pills. The last mission had used the last of them and he was the type of person who came prepared. While Sousuke was preparing his rations, he couldn't help but be worried for Kitten. Her injuries were far more severe and it appeared she would be in the hospital way longer than he would. Sousuke decided to make a batch for her as well to help restore some of her energy and chairs.

Katie was propped up in bed with a drip in her arm to restore the balance of her Chokura when the same man who healed Sousuke up some in with the puppies. "You need to train them better they have chewed up the dinning room table". He said to her when they were placed on the bed.
"Not my fault they won't listen and rather play, mother was the one who was brought up with dogs not me". Kitten said. She dropped her book on the floor went to pick it up when he passed it over.
"Stay put". He said with a raised eye brow.
"But dad I can move my legs now". She complained
"If your back goes you will be stuck on that floor so stay in bed". He said walking out.

Sousuke finished both batches of food pills and had Kitten's portion send to her. Meanwhile, he did a mission review to assess his mistakes and successes. He was surprised that he was able to use Fireworks to its full potential despite having been injured and in a dire situation. Usually the Sharingan would shut down in those circumstances, but this time it worked better than usual. There was also no pain or fatigue either. No matter how many times he checked the mission, Sousuke couldn't find the reason why his Sharingan performed well.

By night the nerves were fully settled she summoned her wings and levitated for a few seconds then landed. She tried to work out how they knew where they were no one had activated eyes to increase there site. The only thing she could think of is that there was another one out of site who placed the paper bombs on them if it was a clone or another ninja it was hard to tell with out much proof on the matter. She sent a note to Sousuke thanking him for the food pills as they did help bring back the balance of her chokura much faster, plus she had no clue if he was at her house or with the rest of his clan by now. Especially since he won't be able to go on missions till his break had healed up. She was taken home by her father.

When Kitten got home, she found Sousuke on the sofa with a stack of papers frantically searching through them. He still wasn't able to find the reason why his Sharingan worked perfectly this time. It had bothered him and he had gone through every fine detail and scenario to try to find out the reason.

Kittens dad made sure she sat down in the chair next to the fire then went and made them all some tea. "Be have no over doing it the pair of you or I will ask for someone to make sure you are both resting up". He warned before getting out of the house. Kitten got up and shut the living room window and curtain.
"Now he can't see in what are you looking for?" Kitten asked sitting back down for a bit. "Oh dad always makes everything too strong you might think twice before drinking that". She warned as the herbal tea was as dark as coffee.

Sousuke chugged it down not worrying about the taste. He was too focused on the Sharingan working normally. If he could find the cause, Sousuke believed he could perfect his clan's Sharingan and restore it to its former glory. It would be still weaker than the main family's but if his clan could obtain the hypnotizing eye and add in the analyzing eye it may be enough to match it. "Just reviewing the last mission", he muttered as he began to examine the mission once again.

"You are acting like your looking for something". Kitten said getting back up to pour the tea down the sink she made a fresh batch. This time coffee it wasn't going to look like Sousuke wasn't going to settle till he found what he was looking for.

"Remember my Sharingan is weakened? This mission it performed perfectly, almost as well as original. If I can find the cause I could help restore my clan to their glory days". Sousuke spoke with hope in his eyes. All these years he desired to become a true Uchida, one truly worthy of the name.

"You ever thought it's the missions themselves not the inheritance. What happens if the Shiragan has never been given the chance to get to the final stage. With what I have seen the Shiragan appears when they or someone they hold dear are in danger, so going by that theory what happens if it's the same for it to become complete". Kitten said

Sousuke stared at Kitten like she was speaking a different language. Her words about protecting someone dear made no sense to him. He had barely know her first of all. Also ninja were supposed to show zero emotion in missions. Sousuke was taught this fact very thoroughly in his training.

"Think about how dandrous the situation got. That kind of situation with the kids who have activated there shiragan is what activated it." Kitten said when she got a strange look.

Sousuke had been in dangerous situations before and each time his Sharingan gave out on him. He had also been on missions with comadres too and nothing special happened either. Sousuke was still convinced that some X Factor was the reason behind his Sharingan working right. Some small piece of information that he was missing. He just could not figure it out.

"What about your own chokura it's self. My wings are from the Uzamaki clan we are all born with a special type of chokura what's really good for sealing. then I was born with three types nature helping me do the flowers". Kitten suggested.

"I just have fire nature." Sousuke couldn't but be a little jealous of Kitten having three chakra natures. His jutsus were limited to the standard fire jutsus and a couple that his clan developed like Fireworks.

"Both of your parents genetics combined together?" Kitten said it's always an option. "Then there is skipped genetics where you inherit one of your grandparent, they can skip a few generations".

"My clan has always had a weakened Sharingan. That's the reason why we broke off from the rest of the clan". Sousuke like others before him researched the family tree thoroughly to no success. "Don't worry about it too much. This is my clan's problem so don't feel troubled by it".

"Well think about it both brantches were origonaly one making you all having the same blood meaning there is still a chance it's inherted". Kitten said
(Sorry eyes drying up can't type well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom