Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

winx

Supernova
This is 100 years later from the other stories of Naruto they spread far and wide, some for his bravery others for his pranks. Where ever your from you are bound to have heard a story or two from the history of Naruto's days when he was a live. Thanxs to his understanding for being alone and to feel like an out cast within the village he helped the villagers to accept anyone who has been given the right to live in the village by the Hokarga the same respect and treatment as the others what were born with in the leaf village.

All of the villages still stand what existed back in the day. With the leaders what made the old wars and kept the peace between them all no longer with us. The question is will they all get along or will there be a massive war across the lands.

character profile
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=68525

HOKARGA NEEDED

Charaters
Kazuke Morino. I'm twenty two years old, a Gemini and a Jounin
Kathrin (Kitten) Uzamaki age 19.

(To start off just do something your character would normally do during the day or come back from a mission)

Kitten was in the middle of the Street. Her puppy Cleo did manage to find the shoe he was meant to be tracking down, the only problem one being a topical puppy he was refusing to handing it over and running off every-time kitten got close to him like it was one big game. "Cleo well done for finding dads shoe now give it back". She yelled as she fell down to the floor due to the second puppy Wish getting too close to her feet. "What was my grandmother thinking i am useless at this". She sighed as the second puppy decided it was play time, tag teasing her as Kitten tried to catch them both.

Sousuke had just gotten back from grueling mission. it had been a while since he had a chance to relax. Suddenly he sees a girl playing with two puppies.

(Please can you add your charater profile to the link above, and add the clan/sir name with your charater. Sorry its my fault i didn't add the link)

Cleo ran throw Sousuke's legs while Kitten was still trying to catch over her unruley puppy. "I am so sorry". She pleaded finaly managing to catch the little mennis. Wish started to chew on Sousuke's shoes wanting attention. "No wish bad girl". Kitten said who was compleatly ignoring her master. "And they wanted me to teach kids. I can't train two puppies to come here".

Sousuke smiled and bent down to pet the energetic puppies. He replies that he loves dogs so there is no problem. Wish seems to enjoy the attention I give him and immediately grows attached. He licks me and I let out a little laugh.

(Wish is a Bitch Cleo is male)

"Most would go nuts if a puppy started to chew there shoes like that". Kitten said shocked by the response. "Oh that reminds me if you have just gotten back to the village you wouldn't have heard the warning to keep the windows shut to night as it is predicted that a storm is heading our way.

"Sorry I barely got back from a long mission. Do you know any good inns around? I just moved back to the Lead Village a month or two again."

"You can sleep on the Sofa at mine till you find a place. Why did you sell your place?" Kitten asked as it seemed an odd thing to do just for leaving on a mission.

"I lived out of town in a small village. My family was banished and started a new clan. I had heard that though some Uchida still lived so I moved here to strengthen our clan."

There is your start there clan lived on the outskirts of the village on the inside of the wall". Kitten said pointing in the direction of the clans home. "It's like a village in a village. They have there own shops houses and entrance gate it's hard to miss the the clans logo on it.

"Could I rest first? My mission was harder than I expected. It got a little touch and go for a while." I grab my side remembering the almost deadly wound I received during the mission. It had healed quite well but the upcoming storm was making the old wound especially painful.

"Do you need to go to the hospical for the medical ninja to have a propper look at it?" Kitten asked. As it was a rule to prevent any pernument damage what can stop you from doing your work also putting others in danger for future missions.

"My mother specialized in using her Sharingan to prepare miracle ointments. The wound is pretty much healed. I just need to apply a fresh batch of the ointment to it daily to prevent long term damage". I thought to myself I should also use this opportunity to prepare more ointment since I was running low. Out of concern for me leaving, my mother taught me the secret of her special ointment for emergencies like this.

Kitten waved her hand and lead the way to her house. It was a large house with a garden. "Sorry there is no bed in the spare room as of yet so you will find it more confy on the sofa rather than the floor". Kitten said "The bathroom is down stairs the large door next to the kitchen. The cupboard behind the bathroom door you will find all of the spare bathroom suply's". She added walking up the stairs for the bedding. She placed a protective cover on the sofa. "If that blanket moves off tell me and i will place two singles on instead of the double. The fabric of the sofa isn't good for sleeping directly on as it rubs the skin".

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I sit down, take out a first aid kit,and remove a clear bottle. It looks like I have only enough for today. I remove my shirt in a hurry. In a rush to get to the village, I had skipped a day in applying the ointment. The wound was starting to open up. Luckily I made it in time. I smiled thanking the gods for Kitten's hospitality. I remove the bandage and apply the ointment. It stings and I let out a cry of pain.

Kitten walked into the kitchen and brought some water in. "The water is steralized as I have only just opened the bottle". She then walked back into the kitchen and started to make some dinner and tea. She brought a large pan of water to boil. Then added some pasta and lemons to it. While that was cooking she brought the green tea back into the living room and started to serve up.

I thank her and finished applying the ointment. I take the water, close one eye, and activate my Sharingan. In quick motions, I combine numerous ingredients and mix the medicine using various motions. Within minutes, the ointment is complete. I sigh and put up the ointment. it is easy to get ingredients but it requires intense focus to mix and must be done quickly. Exhausted I lay down on sofa.

Kitten placed a large amount of lemon into a large mixing bowl removed the half lemons and squeezed the juice onto the pasta added black pepper and mint leaved mixed it up the placed it onto two large dinner plates then added some parmesan cheese to it. "Here you will feel batter once you have eaten". Kitten said passing the place and chop sticks over. she placed hers onto the coffee table lit the fire and bored up the living room window. "Sorry the catch needs fixing so if the storm does arrive it will force the window right open if i didn't do this". Kitten said turning on the light then grabbed her plate and sat down to eat.

The delicious food immediately got a reaction from the starved Sousuke. He got up and began digging in. It had been a while since he had anything besides the rations he packed. He quickly finished the meal and went back to the sofa to relax."Thanks for the meal!" he said before laying down.

"Your welcome". Kitten said still eating her food. "There is some lavender buns in the kitchen when your ready, the custard is in the fridge just needs reheating". Kitten said she hated wasting food so she away's placed it in the fridge or freezes when it was possible. She got up and started to wash the dishes.
Cleo jumped onto Sousuke knee and went to sleep.

There was no pets allowed at Sousuke's house. He enjoyed the company and petted Cleo. He wanted to eat the buns but the young puppy was too adorable for him to resist. Sousuke smiled gently as he began to nod off.

When Sousuke was asleep Kitten throw the blanket over him removing the puppy placing him into his basket by the fire to keep him warm. She went into her office did her reports to hand in the morning then went to bed. Cleo just climbed back from where he was removed. Sousuke's knee.

His Sharingan was a weakened form caused by multiple generations of Uchida. In a rush to restore their clan they had decreased the effectiveness of their Sharingan to the point using it became a rare luxury. Exhausted from just a few minutes Sousuke fell into a deep sleep.

Just as prodicted the storm did his the village destroying some of the buildings. Kitten got up to see what had been knocked over in her office to find out that the large tree out side and come crashing throw her window, she was glad her paper work and research wasn't in there also more glad she didn't do an all nighter like she normally did. "Cleo, Wish where are you?" Kitten yelled scared the pups might have wondered inside during the night. Luckily they both stayed down stairs where it was warmest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom