Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

There was only one word for the primary feeling James had ewhen Callie laid into him. Rage. it was pure, and it was hot, adn demanded he act. But he also knew that he needed to look at this properly. On oe hand he could have Callie join Gabby in the pain he inflicted on them, make sure she knew exactly where she was on the ladder. But the threat to turn him in provoked a different reaction than he'd thought it would. It was concern, surely, but it wasn't for his own well being. For Callie to be at this point, she had to not only be angry, she had to be very very afraid. And that was something that he needed to address.

He stormed right after he, his hand hitting her back to give her enough of a shove to get her out of the door, and pulled it shut behind him, dropping Chloe back into the darkness. He caught Callie's shoulder, adn spun her to face him, but also to make sure she didn't fall from his shove.

"A few things. First of all, if you to chew me out for something, maybe not do it in front of one of the people we're trying to make sure doesn't blow the whistle on everyone in the house? Give her a moment of hope that enough division might actually give her a chance to escape." He half snarled. Then he held up a hand, a sign that he knew he needed to calm down, to step back. He'd made it in arguments that he knew that he was in the wrong, and couldn't defend his position. "Second. Gabby has been brought around to a deal. Which means she's not trying to escape, so we can use...somewhat gentler methods to bring her around now. I had tried what worked last time, and it wasn't. Working. I had to adapt. And pain is an excellent motivator. Now I intend to show her the softer side of things, bring her to us all. And thirdly, blowing the whistle on me now? Callie, that ship has sailed. There's not a jury in the world that will believe that more than sixteen years and two children later that you were a pirsoner. You'll be standing right there beside me when they put me on trial, especially when I admit under oath that yes, you fully knew what I was going to do to Gabby, and agreed to it. You want to throw me to in the fire? Fine, let's all burn together. William will certainly be joining us up there for what he did to Chloe. So you want to take us all down, keep it all in mind that we're all tied together in this. And Gabby will likely end up meeting her grandparents, and how do you think they'll receive her, knowing where she comes from?" He nodded after this, knowing that he had managed to get out the majority of what needed to be said.

"Now, I know you're worried about losing all we've built over the years. But don't panic, and think. If William has some idea about the Chloe situation, he's a smart man, I trust him enough to know what he's doing. When he gets back, if he's got the situation in hand, then we're in perfect condition to keep moving forward." He said this last part softly, the tone he would take when he was telling her something important. "Trust me Callie. Just a little while longer, adn this will have only been a bump on the road."

William parked in front of Chloe's house. Her parents did quite all right to have a place like this. Not a mansion, but a large enough house that he had little doubt Chloe would almost always have her privacy. Probably one of the reasons that she started sleeping around. There would never be anyone around to call foul on her. William lifted the binder, and head for the door. He leaned on the frame, and knocked sharply.

“What the hell are you doing,” she barked at him as he forced her to face him. “How dare you shove me like that.” Before Callie could protest any further, James spoke.

“A bump in the road James? Look around you. This room is not the only thing in tatters. We’ve got a girl being held against her will that could send us all to jail, and a daughter outside that you….beat….to get her to make a deal to have sex with you or our son. James that child abuse alone by itself. Never mind who you really are and the rape. You beat her. Do you really think she’s going to want to do this now? Did you give her a time frame? She could prolong this for as long as she wants. What happens when it’s time for school James? How long can we keep her out? Are we going to home school the child who I’m sure doesn’t even want to be around us? What about her friends? Are we going to keep them away or chained up like Chloe? She could decide to drag this out for years unless you gave her a time frame. She’s stubborn,” Callie laughs. “Do you really think she won’t try to wait us out? Right now she’s….she’s so battered….she can’t possibly have sex. Did you look at her? I mean did you really look at her?” Callie had to look away from him. The memory of how her daughter looked in the pool was strong. “She’s in the pool right now with her head the only part of her above water. She took off her clothes and got in the water. I don’t even know if she would be able to stand fast enough to save her own life if her head slipped under the water. She’s got marks, streaks, bruises covering her body James. Now she’s suppose to trust the man who did that to her enough to have sex with him?”

She reached for him, pulling him closer. “I know you want to show her the softer side, and I understand it, I really do, but I’m concerned she won’t trust you. I remember when you..took me..James. I hated you. I didn’t want to be anywhere near you, but you wouldn’t let me have time alone. You even had me locked in the house,” she grinned. “Do you remember that? Locks on the doors, I broke a window, and held up in our playhouse. Just like Gabby did. I hated you, and you put me through the endurance test.” She smiled wider, and her cheeks blush. “I loved it more and more every time. Do you think..Gabby..will? Will she even let you near her James?” She rested her head on his shoulder. “I’m just so afraid. I don’t want to lose this. I love you and our family.” Callie knew her parents would never accept Gabby. They were all she had really. She worried about what it might do to her to lose them. In her mind, had she already done that? “I’m sorry I threatened to turn you in. I would never do that. I’m just so..scared..right now.” Callie couldn’t tell him she was afraid of more than losing her family. The fear of losing her men to Chloe and Gabby was very strong to her, but it was one she couldn’t voice to him.

Sophie opened the door laughing. “Chloe did you forget your….William. I mean hi William. What are you doing here? Chloe isn’t here right now, and Gabby isn’t here either. Do you….need something,” she asked looking around outside. “Chloe’s parents..aren’t..at home right now either. It’s just me. Can I give someone a message or something?” She eyed the binder. “Did Chloe leave that at Gabby’s? I can give it to her.” She reached for it.

James nodded to Callie, resting his hands on her shoulders, looking her in the eye.
"She'll be all right. It looks worse than it is. What I used on her, surface bruising, and a lot of discomfort. If she's in the pool, it'll keep the swelling down. It'll sting a little in the morning, and she'll be right as rain by this time tomorrow. I know what I did. And I admit, I was angry, and it the better of me. As for her being willing, she already offered once, but I turned her down, because she'd have likely passed out or worse had I done anything. She'll let me near her because right now she wants to get out of this. And I'll find a few indirect ways to encourage her along with things." He told her quietly.

"I remember everything that happened back then. Especially these last few days. They were pretty wild days." He admit with a faint smile. "And I love this family too. We've built it from nothing, and I won't let it fail. I won't. We'll make it Callie. I swear we'll make it. Trust me. Just a little bit longer." He put a hand to the side fo her face. "You are my wife. And my lover. And my best friend. You've always been that. We've beaten long odds before. Remember when we first left home? Ran away? The odds were so stacked against us that we'd never make it past state lines, but we did it. We made it. And we'll make it again. And then there'll be nothing stopping us ever again."

William smiled at Sophie, listening to her, looking at her. He wasn't sure whether it was Callie or what he'd done to Chloe, but he was noticing women in an entirely different way these days. He'd always thought of Sophie as the shy, quiet one of his sister's friends, and not much beyond that. Nw, he was looking at her and wondering what she might look like spitted on the end of his cock, screaming his name. He mentally shook himself to banish that image from his mind.
"That'd be great Sophie." He said as he pressed the binder into Sophie's hand. "Just you? How long are Chloe's folks gone for?" He smiled internally at the answer. Rest of the week. That left them six days before Chloe would officially be missed. Sophie might be confused by it, but was more likely to take her curiosity back home and ponder it over there. By then they could have Chloe completely under control. The house was large, adn the yard was big enough to have some gap between the houses, and William did some mental math.

His hand on her collarbone, shoving her back in, his hand in her hair, pinning her over a couch, ripping hte pants from her body, sheathing himself in her... he gave himself another mental shake. He was getting too far ahead of himself. There was nothing even remotely smart or sane about forcing the issue with Sophie. He smiled at her, it was a warm smile, appreciative, but the look in his eye wasn't the same as it usually was. It was a little bit appraising, even a little admiring of Sophie.
"Hey, you know, we've never really gotten to know one another, or really talked. If you've got some time, did you want to get together for a cup of coffee or something later in the week?" He asked her.

She found comfort in his words, in how he touched her. “I know baby. We’ve come a long way.” She remembered the night the ran away. Riding in his car, sitting so close to him, holding on as if her life depended on it, scared to death that every flashing light they passed was the police coming after them. Every phone call that she placed to their parents only to find out they were tracking her cell phone, had remained with her over the years. She had felt betrayed and left her phone sitting in a diner for her parents to find. It was symbolic to her. She literally left them behind after that. Now here she stood with him, almost pouring her heart out completely. Callie had to admit she felt bad for not being totally up front with him, but her fears had such a firm hold on her. Looking into his eyes, it was even harder to tell him she was terrified of losing him to someone else.

She reached up to touch his face and smiled. “Please don’t mention what you did to Gabby. It breaks my heart. James I understand why you did what you did, but it hurts me. She’s my daughter. I gave birth to her, and to have seen her like that….it was hard, much harder than I think you realize. You hit our child while you were angry. I find it so hard to believe she offered you one of her times already, but I remember making a plea to you as well as per our agreement. I was going to offer you my ass, but I wanted it to count for two of our times. You said no, but baby, do you really think at that time I wanted you to fuck my ass? No. I didn’t. It was just a way to go ahead and meet the terms of the deal. That’s what Gabby was doing. She wasn’t willing because she was alright with being close to you. Baby she just wants to get this over with. Knowing her like I do, once she starts, she’ll want to keep going. Gabby may have all six times over within a matter of a couple of days. She would do them all in one day if her body would allow it. I was afraid she would drag this out, but hearing she already offered once makes me believe the opposite now. She’s going to rush this. Again with no time frame laid out, can you really say no to her?”

Sophie looked around nervously as he asked about Chloe’s parents. “They’re on vacation. They’ll be gone a week,” she told him. He seemed happy with that. Why she couldn’t even begin to imagine, but he was. The smile was faint on his lips, but she saw it. More than once he seemed to be staring off into space. Sophie just smiled and brushed it off.

He asked her out, and she blushed. “Wow William. I never..I mean we don’t really talk that much.” Suddenly Sophie couldn’t look at him. The shy virgin thought he was attractive, of course, but her lack of experience with boys left her at a clear disadvantage. “Sure we can do that. I’m free all week. My parents went out of town for the weekend. They wanted me to stay with you guys, but Gabby cancelled on me the other night. Said she was having a movie night with her dad.” She shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t mind. I think it’s sweet she can do things with her dad. My parents don’t care what I do as long as the good grades keep coming. So sure we can meet someplace. I’ll be staying here. So just call Chloe’s house. Gabby has the number. Oh,” she exclaimed, before leaning back inside the door. “Could you give this to Chloe. She really did forget her key. I thought you were her because I had the door locked. She went somewhere yesterday, and I haven’t heard from her yet. Her parents said not to worry. They called her a name that I won’t repeat and said she’s always doing stuff like this. So it’s all good, but if you do see her, would you give her that please? I figure she’ll go see Gabby before she comes home anyway.” Sophie looked at her watch and her expression changed. “Shoot! I need to get to the library in town. Can we do this another time? One of my favorite authors is going to be there today, and I don’t want to miss a single word.” She leans back inside one more time to grab her purse before she locks the door and closes it. Sophie is in such a hurry, she bumps into William after she turns around. “I’m sorry. I’m just in such a hurry. I can’t wait. I’m so excited. I’m sure you can relate,” she says as she rushes past him and towards her car. “Talk to you later William!”

James let his thumb trail across her cheek, smiling at Callie.
"I've already said no to her once. I can do it again, and will. Her trying to rush through it will only help us in the long run." He told her. "We'll still be a family. A happy one. All of us." He promised, leaning forward to kiss her gently, tenderly, all his intent in that moment. "We'll make many a new, wonderful memory together." James knew that this wasn't the end of thigns. That it wasn't completely over from here. Callie had been with him for long enough that he could tell, or at least have an idea that she was holding something back. But what? he didn't know, and it wasn't his place to pry. Not at this point anyway. If it was important, she'd tell him. They'd been rather open and honest with one another, by necessity really, and James had always valued that in their relationship.

William smiled as Sophie blushed. Was it really that easy? Had he been making it harder than it needed to be for this long? Maybe it was. He'd find out. As Sophie pressed the key into his hand, and then moved past him, he moved to the truck.
"I'll call you!" He shouted to her, hopping back in the truck, and getting it in gear. He paused to tap out a text to his father, letting him know that the Chloe situation was well in hand for awhile. He started a slow, lazy cruise home.

James heard his phone going off, not far from him, and he gently stepped away from Callie, lifting it to see what was going on. He sighed in contentment.
"Chloe's parents are out of town for the week. And apparently not expecting to hear much, if anything, from her. We're safe from anything on that end. So I can concentrate on making sure Gabby comes around. And of course on other...important aspects of the family." He smiled at Callie as he spoke the last, his teeth showing in a grin that spoke more of hunger than of happiness. Being that relieved that things were as well in hand as he'd hoped was quite a good feeling for him.

“Wonderful. Our son has put my mind at ease.” She moved to sink down in a chair, as the couch was shredded. She shook her head looking at it. “We have to clean this room up. She certainly unleashed a torrent of anger. That child has so much resentment. I can’t possibly imagine how she’s ever going to come around to this. Then again, I know of your talents all too well James. What are you going to say to her when she protests you’re refusing her? You know she will. Our daughter will probably say that you’re using up your turns or you intend on keeping her here by dragging this out. It may be her that then tries to set a time line? A time line may be needed. We can’t keep them both here forever like this. Chloe will have to go home sooner or later, and Gabby will have to return to her life outside of this house. You can’t keep her here anymore than you would have been able to keep me away from everyone. Something has to give James. I’m not going to have my child die to keep this secret. We have to figure out a way to bring her around.” She laughed a bit before sighing. “Maybe you should get her pregnant like you did me.” Realizing as soon as she said it, that her words may not be the best chosen ones, she quickly looked at James. Extending her finger towards him, she quickly told him, “No James. That was not an idea. Gabby is not me. You cannot get her pregnant. Tell me you understand that.”

Gabby wanted to get out of the water, but every time she moved towards the steps, she was reminded of how good the water felt on her tired, sore muscles. ‘I can’t stay in here forever.’ She moved once more, gripping the railing, and pulling herself up. She didn’t care that she was dripping wet. The gazebo wasn’t too far, and she knew there would be blankets there. The family had a grill set up there as well, and even when there was a light rainfall, they could enjoy an evening outside. She had pulled herself from the water and was on all fours. It seemed a better option than going inside. She never wanted to be near that house again. The playhouse was just as bad. So she set her sights for the gazebo. Grunting, wincing, and on the verge of crying she made her way over to it slowly. Her knees bore down on the cement as she crawled, dragging her legs, scraping them. Walking didn’t sound like it was any better of an option to her.

When she reached the edge of the cement, Gabby kept going, finding the grass to be much easier on her knees. She moved a little faster towards the gazebo. Her eyes never left it. There was never any fear, or hope, that someone would see her that didn’t live there. Their house was spaced out well enough that the neighbors would have to drive to make the trip not an exhausting one. She reached the wooden deck of the gazebo, and with much effort, climbed the small one step up. Once securely on it, she crawled over to one of the plush, oversized cushions of the couches that covered the deck along the walls. Gabby sank into it, reaching for the blanket that was draped over the top of one of the cushions. She wrapped up in it, her body shivering as she closed her eyes. Though she was cold and in pain, she was also completely exhausted. She was wet, her body trembled from the cold, and her lips quivered, but she still found sleep with no thoughts of what had transpired with her family.

James nodded readily as she clarified things.
"Oh, believe me Callie, I understand perfectly. That's not a strategy, that's a disaster waiting to happen. The pregnancy with you was...unexpected. Precious in the end, but not something that we're in a position to entertain with Gabby." He assured her. "You're not wrong about the time line. But I think we can use that actually. If she wants to amend the deal for a timeline, we can amend it from our end as well. And another time or two, or just change how one of the rules may work to help keep her under control. We'll have some room to work with."

William pulled into the drive, looking down at the key that Sophie had given him. Her parents were gone. She was staying with at Chloe's empty house. People were gone for a long time. He was feeling a sense of arousal just contemplating what he could do to her in that house. But then, he also had the thought tht there was probably more he could do in his own home. After all, James had set up a lot of places in it that they could do some pretty enjoyable things. He let out a breath. Focus. He had to go see what all was happening in the house, if Gabby had managed to set everythign on fire, an if Callie had prepared to send him packing from the house in retaliation for what he did. He still needed to talk to james about that, see if he might get some sense into Callie. He shut off the truck, and head for the house.

"Sounds like William is home. Good. Callie, I know I've asked a lot of you today, but if you could see if there's anything in the fridge, I don't think anyone has eaten much of anything at all today. We could all use the chance to keep our strength up. I'm going to go...check on things. And see if there's anything else I can do to keep us all safe." James told her. He took his leave of the basement, and head outside. He looked over at the pool where Callie had claimed Gabby was. And she wasn't there. There was a moment of sheer panic. had he miscalculated? Had Gabby been faking it, putting him on? Had she used this chance to make a break for it? He ran tot eh pool-side, adn looked. There was a still wet trail along the deck, leading to the yard. A quick examination of the direction made it heading...for the gazebo. He walked to it, checking things out as he went. Sure enough, he saw a lump that had to be Gabby swaddled in blankets for the cold, keeping herself safe here. He nodded, relieved. Thigns were still in hand. But he had to keep them that way.

They all had to sleep sooner or later, and James had learned this the hard way last time with Callie. He didn't usually have them running, because it was irritating most of the time, but right now...it was needed. James took hi time, walking aroudn the perimter of the yard. Teh fence that marked teh edgfe of the yard weren't so much a fence as a low stone wall coming to chest height. And he was flicking on the motion sensors. If anything larger than a squirrel came close to it, he'd get a message from his phone. It was also turn on a camera to let his see what he was dealing with. That secured, he moved back to the house. If gabby wanted to sleep outside, then fine. It was a nice enough night out. He'd let William and Callie know she was out there.

Callie watched him leave up the stairs. He was right. Of course he was. ‘How could I have ever doubted you? It was like you knew.” She smiled and was about to follow up after him, when she thought about Chloe. Without a second though, she headed into the laundry room. Chloe was scurried into the corner, and she watched her after she turned the light on. Callie didn’t speak as she found the bowl William had used and put her some cold water inside it. She carried it over to her and sat it on the floor. Chloe watched her, wondering if she was going to offer for her to drink from it like William had. When she saw Callie put it on the floor, she knew she wasn’t. “Why?” Callie shrugged her shoulders. “Because you need to keep your strength up as well. Now I’m going upstairs to make cheeseburger and fries for my family. I’ll send you down some as well. I’ll even bring you a soda if you like or a glass of tea. We’re not heartless Chloe. You’ll see. I’ll even bring you some blankets and a pillow tonight so you can get some proper sleep. I’ll see if I can manage to get you some time in the shower tomorrow. I’m sure washing your body and hair would feel rather nice.” Chloe looked at her strangely. “I don’t understand.”
“I know you don’t, and I’m sorry for that. You’ve found yourself in an impossible situation. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and you tried to take on someone you had no idea was capable of what he is, and now you’re paying the price for that, but there is a way out Chloe. Would you like to know what it is?” She nodded to Callie. “You have to follow James’ rules, and you have to play his game. You do, and you win his trust, you’ll be set free. Fail to do so, and get use to your surroundings. Do you understand?” Chloe nodded again. “I do.”
“Good. Now drink up, and I’ll bring your food down after the family has finished. I’ll even bring you some toilet paper. I think I still have the old training potty I used for the children in storage. I can get it for you. At least then you’re not using the drain here. I know it’s not home Chloe, but I can try to make it more bearable for you. You gain his trust, and James may, MAY be inclined to grant you some freedom, but it won’t be easy, and you can’t play around to get it. This is serious Chloe. Take a look around you, and you’ll see just how serious. If he’s willing to do what he did to his own daughter, and he’s willing to do this to you, just think about far he’s willing to go to protect his family?” She started to leave and her hand touched the light switch. “On second thought, I’ll leave this on for you. No sense in you being in the dark anymore.”

Callie closed the door and headed upstairs towards the kitchen. She came up to William and stopped, staring at him. “So. You found out something useful. Good.” She wanted to say more to him. Callie moved into the kitchen still talking to him. “I’d be careful in here. There are sharp objects I know how to use. So if you’re feeling like you want to bend me over a counter, fight it. I strongly urge you to. I want you to go look for your old training potty in the storage unit outside. I’m taking it down to Chloe. No sense in treating the poor girl like a dog and making her wet to floor down there. Since you like giving me shit, you can be in charge of emptying it. I know you’re an adult now, and you’re not going to listen to your mother’s orders anymore. So take this as she is begging you. Take it however you like actually. You’re getting pretty good at that.” She took the meat from the fridge, along with the fries, and moved towards the stove. Callie worked silently for a while, until she couldn’t keep quiet anymore. “William I did like it. I don’t want you to think that I didn’t. I just have so much on my mind right now, and things are so complicated. We’ve got so much going on, but thanks to you, we now know we have more time to try and work this out.” She began placing patties on the grill, and the fries were cooking as well. “Your father made a deal with Gabby. She’s going to have sex six times with either you or him. After that, she’s free to go. So you and he have to make this work. You have to bring her around. Now I know right now she’s not going to be too open to the two of you. She’s not even able to have sex right now. Your father….had to use other methods to get her to come around. He….beat her. She’s bruised and in pain right now. So she’ll need a day or so to heal, but you can still talk to her. Please William. She’s still your sister.” Callie flipped the patties and looked out the window watching James. “Go tell your father dinner won’t be long. I’m making some for Chloe as well. She needs her strength as well. I’ve also got some for Gabby. See if either of you can get her to come into the house to at least eat please.” She wiped her hands and headed back to the fridge to get something for them all to drink out. With a glance she gave William a smile. “Thank you baby. You’re doing a fine job. Now go. I need your help to get this done. Go,” she grinned.

William looked at Callie as she spoke, taking everything in. If he was being honest with himself, he had to admit one very important thing. While he might be permitted to do something, that didn't mean he was permitted to do it whenever her pleased. It was, perhaps, one of the most important things he could take away from this. When she spoke, he initially bristled at being ordered, but the more he thought about it, being a part of the family fdidn't mean doing whatever you wanted. It meant being a part of things, and helping out as much as you could. Only then did you get to properly reap the benefits of being a part of things.

She asked him to go through the old storage shed, and winced. That was going to be a nightmare of rummaging, but it needed to be done. he was also not looking forward to emptying the damn thign. But this was the price he paid for overstepping his bounds. And he had every confidence that what he needed to do was show that he understood his place in things. He was not the equal of James. Not yet. Maybe he would be some day. But not yet.
"I'll tell him." he said simply, nodding to Callie as he went out the back. He was going to be passing James.

"Food'll be ready soon. Callie is making enough for everyone, including Chloe. Is the shed unlocked?" He asked as he came close. James nodded.
"Yeah. Good work with finding out about Chloe's parents. That's a load of both my, and your mother's mind." James responded, reaching a hand up to pat William's shoulder. "Until things settle down a bit, you might want to keep it in your pants around her. THOugh if she offers, don't hold back."
"And Chloe?"
"What about her? Do what you want, just don't mess her up." William brightened at the thought, and went after the shed.

James stopped in the garage, going behind one of the shelves, and pulled out a six packk of beer. It was chilled enough in the garage to drink, and after the day he'd had, he wanted a few. Frankly William and Callie were more than welcome to the remainder. They could all use the chance to relax.

William cursed and swore as a few items fell on him as he rooted around in the shed. It had been his job a long time ago to pack it, and he hadn't done so tidily. And now he was paying for it. But after longer than he wanted to spend on it, he found what he was looking for. Grumbling to himself he dusted it off, and got out of the shed. He jogged back tot he house, setting his discovery just on the back porch so ti could be retrieved later, before going to the gazebo. He saw Gabby in a heap on one fo the seats, and crouched near her. he didn't touch her. He knew better than that.
"Gabs? Gabby? There's food. WIll you come inside to get it?" he asked her.

Callie watched him leave. He was being such a good boy. She was still angry with him for before, but it was quickly fading. How could she stay angry at him? She loved him, and if she honest, his cock was very satisfying. A smile crept across her lips at the memory of him taking her. ‘Maybe I’ll see if James is up for repeat later. He deserves some kind of reward for his work with the Chloe situation. Well, that is if James still wants me.’ She sighed, her smile gone now, as she began to take the fries out from the boiling oil. After she seasoned them, she turned the stove off. The cheeseburgers were almost finished. Just enough time to get something for them all to drink out and place it on the table. She went about preparing plates for all them, including Chloe. After she had finished, she went ahead and headed downstairs with Chloe’s’.

Callie opened the door, and the girl pulled her body in tight. “It’s alright. It’s just me. I brought your dinner. I even put some cookies on the plate as well for you. I know you like chocolate chip. You and Gabby both eat them well enough. I have trouble keeping them in the house,” she smiled. Callie wasn’t stupid to think Chloe liked her being close to her. So she kneeled down, put the plate on the floor, and slide it to her. “I brought you a cold soda as well.” Chloe eyed the food and looked at her. “How do I know you didn’t put something in there?”
“Good point, “Callie said picking up the cheeseburger. She tore off a small bite and popped it into her mouth. Picking up a couple of fries, she devoured them as well. “Want me to test the cookies too?” Chloe reached for the cheeseburger and began to eat. “Good girl. Now I have William searching for the potty. He’s in charge of emptying it. When I come back to get your plate, I’ll bring the blankets and pillows them. Alright?” Standing she offered her a smile. “Eat up Chloe, and I’ll see you soon.” As she was about to leave the room, Chloe asked her, “Why are you being nice to me?” Callie smiled as she pulled the door towards her. “Why not?” She closed the doors and headed back upstairs to wait for her family to join her.

She heard his voice. It was faint and first and much louder than any human voice. Gabby thought she was dreaming at first. Then slowly as her eyes opened, he began to come into focus for her. When she saw it was William, her eyes opened wide, and her expression was one of fear. ‘You. You..left me. You didn’t try to help me. It was her. You only wanted her. Well go have her.’ She backed away from him until her body touched the back of the seat. Gabby slowly shook her head. ‘No. I won’t eat anything she made. Nothing. Just go! Go away!’ As she looked at him, her heart broke a little bit more with each passing second. ‘You are my brother..were..my brother. You were suppose to take care of me. Instead all you wanted was her pussy. Well look at me now!’ Callie wanted to throw the blanket off so he could see what had happened to her, but she didn’t want him to see her naked. She clenched it tight and held it against her body. “Don’t..call me..Gabs..anymore. Just go away,” she whispered to him. “Leave me alone. I never..want to see you..again. I hate you.” She let her words hang there as she continued to try and gain some safety from being wrapped up in her blanket as if it were some kind of cocoon. She wanted to hurt him as much he had hurt her. Gabby didn’t know how she would stomach being with him to have sex, but her father wasn’t a more appealing alternative. She would have to some find some way to make it through her six times if she wanted to be free.

James entered the house as Callie was going downstairs. He caught the whiff of food leaving the room, knowing that there was likely a plate in her hands. Well, at least they were giving Chloe the benefit of food. Giving it to her now was a good thing. Once something had been given the fear of it being taken away from her was a powerful motivator. He could use that if needed. Callie might object, but then again maybe not. It was hard to say. He shifted the food around on the table, getting it served out properly and in place. It wasn't really much effort or work, but he did want to try and chip in at least a little. Despite everything, Callie had always been good at the domestic side of life. James was a credible cook to be sure, but Callie had taken to the life of a wife and mother far better than he'd expected. It had been a side of her he hadn't expected. But then he'd seen a lot of sides to her that hadn't been expected. He smiled at the thought, adn set the beer on the floor beside the table, pulling one free, and popping the cap free in his hand. He took a long pull, relishing the taste of it. He let out a sigh as he lowered the bottle. Food. Beer. And some time to process everything.

William just stared at Gabby a minute before closing his eyes and sighing.
"Fine. You won't eat with us, fine. I'll tell them." he paused, but only for a second. "I'd have left with you. Run far away. I've got no control around her. Not anymore. Maybe you'll understand that someday. Hope to see you around Gabby." He stood up and walked from her, not speaking another word, not listening to her any longer. It stung. The fact she hated him so, and the fact he knew why, understood the why of it. Betrayal was hard to shake off. If you ever could. William wanted his sister back. Even if it wasn't anything like what he had with Callie, he wanted Gabby back. He loved his sister. If he was being honest, he wanted to love her as much as he could, show her that he loved her, and make her not...hurt like this. He got back to the house as Callie was coming back inside the kitchen. William looked...tired.

"She's not coming in. Says she won't eat anythign you make." He told Callie. He looked at James who was holding out a beer to him. WIlliam took it and popped the cap without a thought, and drank. Not the first time his father had given him a beer. There had never been a big mystery around drinking in the house, James havign caght WIlliam sneaking a beer in the garage. All James had done was open one for himself and sit beside William, telling him that he'd have given him one if William had thought to ask. It had been the last beer snuck. And it was the last time that William had considered drinking to be an act of rebellion.

“What do you mean she won’t eat anything I make?” Callie looked over to her husband, frustrated. “Well she has to eat. We can’t leave her alone in the kitchen though. Too many sharp objects in here she could certainly use against us. She had broken bottle downstairs ready to use it. So what are we suppose to do? Take her a sandwich on a plate,” she asked remembering how James had brought food to her when she held up in the play house. She also remembered not eating then as well. Callie had to smile at the memory. She had been every bit as defiant as Gabby was being in this exact moment. “Let me guess. She wants to stay out there too? I can put some food outside and let her cook on the grill out there. Everything is out there she could need to do so. Maybe she’ll trust that we didn’t put anything in the raw food,” she shrugs. “It’s my only alternative.”

Callie went about absent mindedly preparing her cheeseburger. Her mind wasn’t on it, and nor did she really want the food. Gabby had split from the family. It was clear she wanted nothing to do with them. She would rather sleep outside and not eat than to be with them inside the house around the table enjoying a meal. Callie knew she had to stop thinking about this. It was going to drive her into tears if she didn’t. She was already so concerened that she was going to lose her husband and son to Gabby and Chloe. Her conerns for Gabby were far greater, and the two combined were a weight on her. “So James,” she spoke up, trying to focus on something else. “You mentioned we could use her wanting to change the time line to our advantage by adding more times to the deal. How many more times, and what would our time frame be?” She reached for a beer and opened it, turning it up to her lips as she waited for him to answer.

‘You couldn’t turn away from her pussy to help me. She was more important. Her cunt was more important than your own sister. Hope to see you around. Not for long. Your time seeing me is limited Wil….boy. As soon as my times are done, I’m…..’ Gabby stopped her train of thoughts as she stared straight ahead. The grill was in front of her. She thought about all the nights the family had spent out there. How she wished it could go back to that. There was no hate, no knowledge of what they truly were. Brother and sister, bearing children from rape, and living a lie. Him, not even strong enough to help save her. They deserved each other, all of them, and deserved whatever would happen to them once she turned them in. ‘I’ll call the authorities on my way away from here. I want them to hear me talking to them so that they can know their fate is sealed. I want them to pay, to suffer like I have. I want them to..burn. Yeah. Burn. They can all..burn.’ A faint smile began to spread across her face as she looked at the grill. ‘They’ll burn. I’ll wait until the lights all go out tonight, and then I’ll grab the lighter for the grill. I’ll set the house on fire with them inside. Let them burn in their sleep. Kill them all. Let them suffer. When the fire department comes, they’ll see me, and that will explain everything. They deserve this. Look at what they did to me. NO! I’m not..a killer. That would make me..worse than them. I can’t do that, but I can’t just stay here and wait for those times to be up. I can’t..do it..either. I can’t go through with it. So what am I suppose to do?’

Gabby looked around, knowing she was hungry. She couldn’t cook the grass, and that was about all there was. Then she remembered the apple tree not too far from the fence. ‘I can eat..an apple, but that would mean..I gotta move.’ She sighed, knowing how much it was going to hurt to move. ‘It will still be there tomorrow.’ Gabby couldn’t stop seeing William in her mind. He had looked so hurt, so tired. ‘He really wanted to help me. Maybe he smelled her pussy and had to rush back inside. I just need to sleep. At least then, in my sleep, I don’t see them or have to feel.’ Gabby closed her eyes searching for sleep.

James pondered her question, knowing that he had to have a good answer.
"Not too many more, or she'll turn it down. Two, maybe three more, and put the time frame to a week. Much longer than that, and she'll have time to distance herself from what she's feeling. And she'll be enjoying it." he looked to William, levelling a finger at him. "Priorities William. She has to enjoy it, find the upside of being on the inside of things. Okay?" William nodded.
"Yeah, of course. I...don't want to hurt her." William answered.
"Neither did I, not really, and we saw how that ended. Just...keep your wits about you. Enjoying yourself is massively secondary to making sure she enjoys it." William nodded again. It wasn't bad advice, after all, he'd forced the issue with Callie, and Chloe both, what he might do to Gabby if he wasn't careful was a big risk. But he wanted her back. He wanted Gabby back.

"Anyone have any plans for after dinner?" James asked idly. William shook his head.
"Not really But...sometime soon, can we talk? Man to man?" He asked. James nodded.
"We're going to have to. Establish where you stand in this whole thing."
"Yeah." They were both quiet a moment. James waited for Callie's response, since what her plans were would determine what he did to a large degree.

It took Callie a moment to even realize he had has asked the question, and then somehow her mind graped the words that still hung in the air. “Yeah. After dinner, I’m going to collect the plate from Chloe and give her some blankets and pillows. Gabby isn’t the only one who has to enjoy things. If we keeps showing her the bad side of things and treating her like a dog, of course she’ll be ready to bolt and turn us all in. We can’t keep either one of them here forever.” She turned the beer up to her lips again. The thought of being lost to it’s charms tonight was becoming more appealing by the second. At least it would be a release, and it would help her sleep.

Two times, and she could see Gabby going for it. Three? Gabby would never add that many times to it. She knew her daughter well enough to know that. A week would be good, but even if the deal wasn’t amended, six times in a week was a bit much, especially for someone who just lost their virginity. Sadly time wasn’t on their side though. Real life would come crashing in on them all soon enough. The clock was ticking, and they all had to make a choice. “What if….she ends up not wanting to put a time frame on things? What if she does want to drag this out, knowing that we can’t keep her here forever? Are we ready to home school her, pull her from the real world, and what of Chloe? What if she doesn’t come around? Would we..make her..disappear for good? Callie knew the questions were strong ones, but she had to have answers. Just sitting around the table eating cheesburgers and fries while drinking beer wasn’t going to make things any better. She knew they needed time to recharge and just be normal, but in a sense, it felt like they were running away from this, hoping it would somehow resolve itslef. She gripped the beer tightly. “This family has taken a hard hit. Look at us. We’re exhausted and mentally drained while Gabby refuses to eat or set foot inside this house. What if we’ve already lost her? What if I lose…..” She caughter herself, on the verge of asking a question she didn’t want to. “What if I lose my sanity over this,” she tried to recover. “Did we do the right thing James? William here was clearly ready for this, but her? Was she ready? Will she ever be ready? Did we destroy this family?” Her voice trembled, showing more than the signs of cracks. It was taking a toll on her, and Callie was losing the battle of being able to hide it. “I just want things to be..okay, and I don’t.want to feel like I do right now.”

Jmaes kept his opinion about how to deal with CHloe to himself. Frankly after what had happened, it might just be damage done. They might have to get harsh, finish breaking her into pieces, and re-build her into someone different to keep her in line. Honestly after what had happened to her James had to wonder if it would even take much more. She'd been raped, twice, and banished into darkness for a long time. Callie's kindness might bring something back out in her that was almost human, Time would tell. James stood up from the table.
"If Chloe doesn't come back around to things, then when the time comes I'll deal with it. I've a few options, but we're not exploring that until we have to. And if we have to pull Gabby out of the world for awhile, I've plans to buy time for that as well." He said calmly. He didn't ponit out that if neither girl came around, then one might lead to fixing the problem with the other.

James gave a gesture to William, the younger man standing up. James stared at him a moment, willing him to understand his intent, and by a stroke of luck, he did. William moved around the table to get behind Callie where she sat. James came to his wife, kneeling in front of her, and smiling at her.
"You will not lose your sanity. I'll help keep you anchored. William will help keep you anchored." As he finished this, William put his hands on Callie's shoulders, strong fingers digging in to work some of the tension she was carrying from the muscles. "We did what we thought was right, to bring us all together properly." He reached out to take her hand in his, smiling up at her. "If you don't want to feel like this..." he leaned forward, and pressed his lips to hers, fire, want and need in the gesture, while William lowered his lips to the side fo her neck. "...then let us help you feel something else."

The wheels inside James’ head were already spinning. He would fix this He had to. Callie refused to believe anything else. That would mean allowing the consequences of their actions to seep into her mind, and she would not allow that. Chloe could be brought around a lot easier than Gabby. They had shown her how bad things could be. Now Callie was going to treat her like the human being she is. Having seen how bad things could be, perhaps Chloe would be more willing to work with them if she knew the darkness she could be thrown into once more. Maybe she would be grateful for what she had and be willing to do anything to keep it. That was Callie’s hope. Having been through what she had in the past, Callie wasn’t keen on seeing others suffer. So she had her own reasons for being as kind to Chloe as she was. In her own way, she was helping the girl and herself at the same time.

She rubbed her temples, trying to relive the pressure she felt as James and William stood. It wasn’t something that caused her alarm, and she didn’t give it a second thought that they two were getting up. Her hands dropped to her lap as he began to speak. His words were comforting. William’s touch surprised her. She flinched before relaxing and looking up to him briefly. He gave no warning that he was going to kiss her. Neither did William. Their lips on her body were refreshing and sensual. Callie knew what they had in mind, and frankly the thought of becoming lost in the two men once more was a welcomed one.

“Help me feel….something else baby,” she told him before pressing her lips to his once more. “Both of you,” she added, breathless from him. “Both of you.” Callie reached for James, grasping his shirt in her hands, pulling it away from his body. Quickly she took it over his head and from his body, throwing it, not paying any mind to the direction. She stood and turned to William, quickly repeating her actions with him. “Come on baby,” she whispered to his lips. “Make love to me. James,” she called out, make love to me.” Callie broke her attentions from both men and turned to the table where she shoved the dishes to the floor before sliding to the table. “Come to me my boys.” She reached for them, her hand slipping into the front of their shorts as she pulled them closer to her. Callie was already completely lost in her lust for them. Her desires were ruling her body, and she wanted them both right there, at that moment.

Now that's the Callie I married. James thought to himself as Callie made a move tot he table. no need for the living room, or anywhere else, just a flat surface that she could get onto, anything more elaborate was just unnecessary. Her casual discarding of both of the shirts...this is what callie had been craving, James had done all he could for her, but he had always knwon that there was a side fo her that had craved moments like what he and Karl had done to her. But the departure had been a clean break. no one from back home could know where they were. Else it could all come apart. But here, now, there was finally someone else that could give her what it was she wanted.

James looked over at WIlliam, a half smile on his face, and he found the look echoed on his son, his new partner with Callie. Both men nodded to one another and moved after her. James captured her mouth with his own, letting himself be guided closer to her. Her actiobns, the situation, it was an intoxicating mixture and made him all but ravenous for her. He moved away from her lips, letting William come in to take his place. There was a certain amount of restraint for a moment, but James made the call that he was not interested in restraint. There had been enough of that today, Now it was time to scour away all the images of fear, of worry, of doubts. This was right . It was right for them, and that was all that mattered. James got his hands on Callie's shirt, and wrenched. She sldi ont he table slightly before strength won out over fabric, and tore the garment off of her, shreds of cloth falling all around them.

William started at James sudden display, and he got a look at him. There was something...feral. Primal in his eyes, and William had to admit it was exhilarating to see and terrifying at the same time. Was this how he looked when he was taking from someone like Chloe? Was this what he looked like? Bared flesh in the room, callie's breasts, banished all hesitation, as William bent low, taking a nipple in his mouth, tongue circling it before his teth dragged along it. James had copied the gesture, all of their attention on Callie, all of their own need and lust building up in them to be unleeashed. Both men reached lower, a hand reached her shorts. James popped the button while William forced the zipper down. James reached lower to get his and under the cloth, his finger sinking into Callie while WIlliam crowded his own hand in, finger finding her clit and rubbing at it agggressively.

James kissed her with such a fire, a passion, that Callie was sure would burn her skin. His lips were firm and commanding, and she was wavering to him. In that moment, she didn’t fear him or James leaving her. If anything, her body trembled because they were seizing her. She trembled with excitement and arousal. James was gone, but William took his place. Callie welcomed him with her mouth opened to his kiss. She found his tongue and allow her own to dance with his. She pulled on him slightly, wanting more, just before she slid to the table. Callie could feel James’ hands on her shirt, pulling, trying to free from the confines. She pulled from William’s kiss long enough to whisper, “Come on baby. Rip it off” Whether he heard her or not, she didn’t know. The material gave. She felt the fibers pulling away from her body, followed by the cool rush of air. It was a welcomed feeling. In the heat of the moment, Callie had already started to sweat. Her men had that effect on her.

William’s mouth was hungry as he moved from her lips to her nipple. James followed suit and she was suddenly taken aback as both men showered her with attention, their attention. Her fingers ran through their hair, as she almost held their heads in place. Callie leaned her head back, subconsciously spreading her legs for them. Biting her bottom lip, she closed her eyes, taking it all, the moment, her husband, her son, both letting go, and all of them so free. There was nothing else in the world right now.

She felt her shorts opened, and their fingers beginning to work her body. They were playing her like a fine instrument, and the sounds Callie made were the sweet music of love and lust. She reached for their wrists, holding them both. Again her legs spread for them. Callie wanted her shorts off. She wanted her lacy panties off. Without a word to them, she grabbed the waist of her shorts and began to pull them down, sliding her body along the table to aid in getting them off. With the same care she showed their shirts, she threw them aside. “Come on baby,” she told James just before she kissed his lips. “Rip these panties off me. Take them..so you..and William..can fuck me. I want you to.” Her mouth began to feast on his neck as her hands roamed his body. Her fingertips lightly traced along his skin. She would not forget William though. It was difficult to break her connection with James, but when she did so, she reached for him. “Come to me baby. I need you too. Touch my body. Taste me again. Please.” Callie took her own breast in hand and offered it to him. “Come on baby. I want to feel your lips on me again.”

Gabby finally decided she had to have something to eat. The apple tree wasn’t that far, and she had rested some. Sliding from the couch, she moved slow, but not as slow as before. The cold water of the pool combined with her rest had helped. She held the blanket over her body, trying to remain covered. The apple tree wasn’t far from the playhouse. She reached up and picked the first one she came to. Most of the others were too high for her. As she turned and headed back towards the gazebo, she caught sight of them through the window. What she saw froze her in her tracks. ‘They’re…..’ Gabby shook her head slowly. ‘They’re really..doing this.’ She watched as William suckled his own mother’s breast. ‘How could you William? Her? Over me? You could have been away from here right now, but you wanted this more.’ Her heart was aching as she watched her family so involved with one another. The scene was erotic and surreal. ‘This can’t be happening.’ But Gabby knew it was. She stood there in shock watching them. ‘My family is really gone." Gabby began to cry.

It was what he'd wanted. Callie was charged, she was ready, she was finally letting go of her fears compeltely, exactly what James had wanted, needed her to do. There was a part of him that wanted to slow down, take their time, but that part was so very small and nowhere near in a position to make a statement that would sway him. Callie made her request, almost an order, and while part of him wanted to chastise her for making demands, what she anted and what he wanted were so alike it didn't matter The effort that it would take to rebuke her would be wasted. It was better spent elsewhere.

His hand gathered the lacy material, and it gave much easier than the shirt, tearing away in his hand completely. He let it fall to the ground easily, before he saw William bending back to task, his lips around Callie's nipple once more. James leaned down, his tnogue lashing into Callie's sex, delving into her while his lip worked on her clit quickly. He wanted her driven to the edge of madness, he wanted her screaming, he wanted so much from her. And he was going to get it from her.

William had his hands up, one on each breast, massaging and working on it aggressively, his teeth nipping at her every few seconds before he broke away and pressed his lips to hers again, savage need, base lust the only things coming through. William was barely himself anymore, and he didn't want to be anything but what he was now. He felt Callie being slid down the table.

James moved Callie down somewhat, and shoved his shorts otu of the way. No more waiting. he sank into Callie in one smooth motion, not slowing or hesitating. He got her legs up along his chest, adn began to move, pounding into her repeatedly with all his force. The table, surprisingly to William, barely quivered. This was the first he would have found that James had reinforced it specifically to be able to support this kind of weight.

William pushed his own shorts out of the way, wanting a turn of his own, wanting more than he was getting, and what he was gettign was driving him mad. He shifted callie so that her head dropped off the table. he tilted her head back and fed his cock into her mouth with a groan.

James was a mad man, driven by his own lust, and Callie was along for the ride. Perfect. She needed a nice, long drive. William was his copilot, his wing man, and she wanted him to learn how to handle such a machine, how to fly an eagle as majestic as she was. Her legs spread like the wings of a jet ready to take flight as she ground her hips towards James. “Yes,” she whispered to him, not telling him he was doing what she wanted him to. No. This was a soft declaration of her joy in the pleasure he was already raining down upon her. William’s mouth covered her nipple, and she tightened her grip on him, her fingers disappearing within his lush hair. “Thank you..baby,” she told him, unable to remain still on the lacquered surface of their family dining room table. His tongue, warm, wet, and texture, caressed the sensitive skin of her nipple, touching the nerves, sending them into overdrive, and forcing her nipple to tighten, to harden under his skillful manipulations. He was already showing such promise, such talent at pleasing a woman. She couldn’t wait to see just how far, how high, he would go. James’ tongue found her clit, wet and erect as well, and ready for his attentions. His tongue prodded and gave Callie a glimpse of what she was to feel when his cock penetrated her. James held such a power over her that even the mere thought of being with him strong enough to thrust her into a sex crazed haze that she would revel in. Tonight was no different. Both men, her men, where showing her she had nothing to worry about. Her mind was addled before, heavy with worry and guilt, and now all she wanted was their touch, their mouths, and their cocks. She knew she was on her way to having everything she wanted tonight. They had their problems with this entire situation, but fuck them! They would have to wait at the damn door for one night, this night, as she was going to get fucked by her men. Oh there would be love to this act, but there would also raw, animalistic intentions that were acted upon.

James was just as eager as William, moving Callie’s body to his will. She groaned as he filled her, instantly she felt her desires, her worries, curbed and put at bay. She eyed William as James began to take her. He drove into her with such force, such passion and possession that the table may have moved slightly, but it not waver under the stress they were certainly inflicting upon it. She grinned at William, biting her bottom lip, wanting James to pound her even harder.

William urged her back and moved her body to suit his needs. They just happened to be needs that she was more than happy to help satisfy. She kept her legs spread for James, but she also opened her mouth to William. His cock slide down her throat, and the sounds of pleasure she made now pulsated along his shaft. His balls rested on her skin, and she inhaled his scent. Intoxicating, fanning the flames of her burning lust, and spurning her onwards. She reached for him, her hands resting on his hips, while she hoped James would reach for hers’. Her fingernails dug into his skin slightly as she nearly pulled him closer to him. She wanted more of him fed down her windpipe. There was never enough of either one of them, and together they were almost more than she could handle. Both me, one at each end of her, filling her, taking care of her needs. Callie was truly elated.

Gabby watched in horror as her family, her former family indulged in one another. They all looked so happy. Had this been another window of another home she was looking into, she would have loved the view. It would have appeared to be an erotic encounter taking place that would be befitting of a movie screen, but it wasn’t some random window she was looking into, and those people weren’t strangers. Well, at least they didn’t use to be. At one time, she knew them, loved them, and now she simply didn’t know them anymore. She didn’t want to. The apple she had clutched in her hand to eat slipped to the cement, and she began her walk back towards the gazebo. ‘They’re really worried about me after what they did to me. They waited a whole hour after dad….after James beat me before they ended up fucking.’ She climbed back on to the cushion she was on and wrapped up. ‘They could care less if I eat. All they care about is whether or not I fuck them and tell the world about their sick little secret. Well, I…..’ Gabby wanted desperately to have some hard quip in her mind about what she was going to do, but nothing came to mind. No threats, no angry thoughts, just..nothing. It startled her for a moment that she couldn’t think of something crushing to say she would do to her family. Sadly only one thought did manage to make it’s way into her mind. ‘You were suppose to love me.’

It was just like he'd remembered, so much like the first time, but different all the same. Callie was just what he wanted, everything he had been wanting all day as it turned out. The brief stint he'd had with her in the basement wasn't enough. William gasped as she pulled him deeper, taking him to the hilt, deeper and deeper, causing him to take consistent deep breaths to stay focused, keep himself controlled, but now, all he felt was a wild, wracking joy at everything that was happening. Gabby was a very distant concern to him, seeing the gorgeous body laid out on the table for he and james to make use of. Of course, she was perfectly likely to make full use of them as well. He felt her hands on his hips, keeping him close, pulling him in, and he obliged her, bottoming out in her throat each time without a second thought. he didn't have the balance to lean over her body, but still wrapped hands around her breasts, roughly working them, nipples twisting between his fingers, just like James had shown him.

James seized her hips with both hands, and stepped up his pace. Each thrust hammered into her hard enough to send her body rocking from the force, and he saw that William was catching on, using that motion to drive just that much deeper into Callie's throat. A quick study that one. With the stresses of the day weighing on him, James wanted this, needed this, knew that he was going to lose himself sooner than he'd wanted. But he wouldn't be satisfied with one. He never was. Even as he started to swell within Callie, his thumb pressed onto her clit, pushing her closer, wanting her to find her own rlease, wanting to drive her just a little more mad than she was right now.

William and James were working together, moving together, so that all of them could get the maximum amount of pleasure from each other. They were literally milking it from one another’s body. His hands held her body while his hips continued to meet her, driving her slightly forward. The sound of the skin connection was electrifying to her. His thumb massaged her clit, and Callie began to squirm. Her thighs pressed together against his body before she forced her legs open again, taking all of him. Her muscles in her lower belly tightened as he plunged his cock into her. She knew she would cum soon. She wanted to. Her body needed the release after everything that had happened. Callie even thought about just sleeping where she was because she knew her legs would be jelly after this. Her toes curled as she pressed her feet into his ass, pulling him closer. ‘Give it to me baby. I want every inch.’ Her mouth was stuffed with cock. So Callie’s thoughts could only be conveyed in her actions, and right now her actions screamed of how close she was to cumming.

William’s cock filled her throat. Time just right with James, he was nearly cutting off her airway. Callie liked the loss of control of her own breathing. She would gladly give over anything to these two men. Men. Yes, William was now a man. Sure he had already had sex, but to Callie, it was different when the sex was with her. Her hands moved around his body to his ass as he twisted her nipples sending pain through her breasts. Despite how dull the ache was, she loved it. Both nipples were on fire, feeling as though needles were being pricked all over her. She loved it, writhing for them both, moaning from someplace deep inside that only these two could awaken and touch. Callie tensed slightly before her entire body grew rigid. Her nostrils flared as she took in deep breaths. Her climax reached, she came, her pussy soaking James’ cock and allowing him to slip in easier. The groan that came from her was deep and drawn out. Her tongue nearly touched William’s body as his length reached down her throat. This was perfect. Wanted, needed, and loved by two very sexual, arousing men that knew how to fuck her right.

James had told Callie before that she had been the perfect woman for him, everything that he'd wanted to have in a partner. And she'd only gotten better, further proving that he had done the right thing when he'd made his choice all those years ago. James groaned out, feeling Callie contracting around his cock, that familiar yet always different feel. He swelled inside her, holding abck as long as he could before finally letting himself go, releasing deep into her. He worked himself in her a few times, letting her muscles milk him before looking over at William.

William gave a gasp as he felt Callie's tongue on him, shivering as he came, letting himself go right down her throat. It was incredible, it was electric. It was everything he could have asked for. He looked over at james, smiling at the man who had helped bring him into moments like this.
"Switch with me?" William asked. Jaesm grinned and nodded, sliding out of Callie, and letting go of her. William came around, but held up a hand for James to stay where he was. Deciding to let him have some initiative, James complied. WIlliam pulled Callie off the table, wanting her, but not just the same way. He took a hard kiss from her, all passion and fire, before he pushed her onto her hands and knees, gettign behind her. James had no problem with this, and got on his knees in front of her. He didn't wait for William, he pushed his cock into Callie's mouth, smiling at the feeling of it. Callie had been a champion cock-sucker in his opinion.

William reached around to rub at Callie clit a moment, making sure she was still at the peak of need, before sliding his fingers along her sex before moving past it. William had made the discovery earlier in the day, and he was curious to see how Callie felt. He blew out a breath, and pushed himself into her ass.

Callie had finally found her release. It wasn’t the release of her cum that she had sought. No. This release was so much more powerful. It was the release of all her tension, her worry, her fears about losing both men to the younger women that were available to them now. Yes they may be tighter than her, but there was so much to be said for experience, and Callie had far more of that than either one of them. She had learned the magic to opening James up and unleashing the waves of pleasure he so desperately craved. She had learned a long time ago that their bodies fit perfectly together. They were literally made for each other, and so far William was not disappointing either. She wasn’t the only one capable of putting someone under a spell. The scent of his body wash, his shampoo, and the feel of his hair as she ran her fingers through it was intoxicating. The feel of his breath on her face, and the way his voice seemed to caress every part when he spoke to her was maddening. Callie had both of them, and still she wanted more. Her release had opened that flood gate, and she hoped they would be the waters that would rush over her, showering her with even more pleasure.

She groaned against William’s shaft as she felt James hit his climax. Warm cum painted her insides, and she reveled in it, writhing on the table, grinding her hips up to meet him. Her body was taking all he had to offer her and wanting more. She felt everything from him. From the way his body moved, to the sounds he made, she drank it all in. William filled her throat around the same time, and Callie’s elation soared. She spread her legs even wider still, an involuntary action really. Her knees rested on the table now, as she was telling her men she was completely open to them. She pulled him closer to her body, as if begging him to feed more of his cock down her throat along with his seed. If only her men knew just how sex crazed she was right now. Callie wouldn’t have been able to walk from the sheer sexual arousal running through her veins. Her muscles twitched, and her heart raced. Had her mouth not been stuffed full, she may have very well begged them to keep going, to fill her up, to use her body, to claim her one more time.

She heard William’s words, and even as both men pulled from her body, she was so far into her lust filled haze to protest. Her legs were still spread as William moved around the table. It wasn’t until he started to pull her up that she closed them. Standing next to him, she had to drape her arm around his shoulders. ‘Such powerful shoulders,’ she thought, a grin on her face. Her head lulled just slightly before he kissed her. Callie’s legs trembled. Had he not been holding her, she would have collapsed. He urged her down, and she took to the position with ease. She knew it well. It was one she enjoyed. The angle provided such deep penetration that massaged her walls in the most exquisite ways. She adored it. James’ cock was there, before her lips, and without thinking, she opened her mouth to him. Callie didn’t need to think about it. She wanted it, needed it, as much as she needed the precious air in her lungs. She tasted herself mixed with him on his shaft. It was decadent to her. Perfect. She pushed him deep into her throat, wanting all of him. There was no need for slow, sexy foreplay or teasing his cock. No. She knew what she wanted, and she was pretty sure she knew what James wanted as well. She moaned slightly at the touch of from William to her clit. She was sensitive, and his fingers were massaging the bundle of nerves at the apex between her legs. His fingers moved, and she began to take faster breaths through her nose as she gagged on her husband’s cock. William moved, slowly taking what he wanted. She grunted, lowering her shoulders as she arched her back, presenting her ass further to him. His massive cock pressed on the tight ring of muscles, begging for entry, and her body submitted. She felt him slip inside her, and the sounds coming from Callie’s throat were nothing but pure delight. This was what Callie wanted and needed. Both her men together, taking care of her was the way to end the night, and it still wasn’t over.

James groaned as Callie started to work on him. She knew what to do, was exactly right for him, fitting herself to him with the perfection only long experience gave. Every sound she made send vibrations along his shaft, tantalizing him to do more. He got his hands on the sides of her face, gripping her and then started in on her. His shoft pounded into her throat, fucking her with a wild need. There was a flicker for him, back to the hotel, the time before Karl had shown up, and all of the times they'd shared one another in that room. If there hadn't been such a huge risk in getting caught by going back there, he'd have taken callie there for one of their anniversaries, shown her another fine time. But here, now, he'd make sure that she got the best time she could have.

William had the thought fo starting otu slow on her, working up, but Callie was not acting as though there was a problem, a need for it. he still very fondly remembered doubling on her, and knew that if she could handle them both, then she should be able to handle just him like this without a problem. He didn't grip her hips, he wanted better leverage than that. He gripped farether up her body, hands just under her ribs, and thrust home. He slapped into her ass with enough force to shake her body. James looked up at William and nodded hsi approval. Willaim repeated the movement, James senseing that he was building speed with each thrust, adn begant o properly match his movements, making sure that they timed it to get the optimal penetration for all involved.

William was already panting, feeling how deeply he was in Callie, loving the tight and hot feeling he got from her. As he ground into her, James holding himself down Callie's throat, keeping hismelf there for the full count of five before resuming his hammering into her mouth, William groaned at the constant stimulation he got from being inside of Callie. His finger curled, and he raked his fingers down her side, bright red marks in their wake.

Back
Top Bottom