Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

James smiled, feeling Gabby desperately raking at his hands, fighting for some kind of purchase on him, a way out. He gave her nothing. He wanted the time he needed to make this work. He needed to do something to Gabby that might actually cause some degree of conflict in her. And he could hear Callie working her magic on William. He couldn't think of a man that would be able to properly resist her like this. All she was offering, all she was promising, it was something that would stick in your mind. He carried Gabby out of the garage.

The play house was his destination this time. With Chloe taking up space int he basement, he needed somewhere that he could work on Gabby a little without interuption or interference. The door was still open. As he walked in with her in his arms, he took quick stock of things. Gabby had been prepared, she'd been ready to get serious about an escape. She'd had a rather effective deterent to entrance, mercifully disarmed when she'd fled to William's side. James looked around, finding the small indent in the ceiling he'd need. It was something he'd set up after the construction, something that he'd used with Callie before as a way to help break in the building. He let go of Gabby's mouth, and locked his arm around her neck, pulling it tight, constricting her air supply enough to make it risky for her, but he wasn't going to keep her like that longer than he had to. It would likely take the wind out of her sails a little, leave her light headed, but that was all.

The indent popped loose, adn droped down a length of silver chain, not unlike the ones Chloe was turssed up with, just without as much length. WHile Chloe would be able to kneel in the basement, this would leave a peron on their feet but with their arms overhead. James relaeased Gabby's neck, waiting for her to gasp a deep breath before seizing her wrist and forcing it into a leather cuff, and cinching it tight. He repeated the gesture, and stepped back, leaving Gabby suspended from the ceiling.
"That should keep you under control for the moment." He observed, looking at his arms. Gabby had done a number on him. There were scratches all along his limbs, many of them starting to bleed. He went to the sink, rinsing his limbs off, adn cleaning them thoroughly. He wanted this to be done right. Drying himself, the wound were clean, and seemed to be mostly stopped when it came to blood. He smiled back at Gabby. "We're going to do something for you now Gabby. Your mother has gone through it a few times. We call it the endurance test." He told her as he stepped close to her, and gripped the pants she'd put on, forcing them down her body, collecting them around her feet. It gave him the perfect point to hold her feet in place. His smile was cold, content, the look of someone getting exactly what they wanted.

William felt the moment coming, knew that he'd been out thought. Granted, that wasn't hard if he was being honest, he'd come to a snap conclusion to use the car. Of course James had thought of that. His father was a devious and clever man, and had routinely shown William over the years that he was usually at least one step ahead of people in planning. And he'd had years to prepare this house.
"Gabby!" He started, moving forward when he felt hands on him, his eyes adjusting to the darkness, picking out what was in front of him. he'd been ready to rush, ready to fight, to try everything he could to get his sister. But then there was Callie. Bringing up some very good points. It was a force of will to look away from her as she took ahold of his hand. He felt skin through the material of one of his shirts, still as she was when he last saw her. He wavered, torn, before taking a half step towards the door. He needed to get to Gabby, he needed to help her! He felt lips along his jaw, adn his hand sliding lower along her. His resolved didn't waver.

It shattered.

He stopped his advance, adn turned to look at Callie. He could resist her. Couldn't lose the chance, just like he'd feared. He was lost here, in Callie's embrace. He pressed his lips to hers, savouring the taste of her, relaxing in her embrace.
"I'll always want you. Always Callie." He breathed, the knowledge that it was his mother fading beneath the attraction and lust that was welling in him. He was damned now. Lost. There would be no coming back from this now.

The darkness gave way to blinding light as he took her outside. ‘I’m outside! He’s actually taking me out here,’ she thought, confused by such an action. Surely he knew she would make a run for it if she ever got free of him. If she ever got free. She could hear his feet making contact with the cement around the pool. There was still small puddles that he splashed through along his way. ‘The playhouse.’ Gabby assumed that was where he was taking her, but the reason behind it was something she couldn’t fathom. Her mind was a tornado of thoughts and emotions. He was taking her somewhere against her sill, and she knew the reasons why. She knew what her father wanted with her. It turned her stomach. It was going to happen again. As much as she hated the very thought of it, he was going to take her again. She was usre of it. Her body still ached from before, and he was going to shove his cock inside her tender pusssy again. She screamed a new at the thought. Her fingernails still raked at the skin on his hands and arms. She could feel his skin peeling away at times underneath her nails. When she finally did tell someone, there would be more than enough roof by the condition they would find him and her body in.

The door to the playhouse opened, and he took her inside. She thought about William and remembered how she had opened the door and went to him. She had given in to him, she had trusted him, and in the end he hadn’t done anything to help her. He wanted her instead. She knew that was the reason why. Why else would he not help her? It was either because he wanted Callie in hat moment, or he had been helping them this entire time. He was a traitor, someone to never be trusted again. As his arm slipped around her neck, her heart broke realizing William was now a stranger to her. She tried to hold on to him, to find some solace, a way to take that deep breath her body was screaming it needed, but there was no reprieve. Gabby felt like she was on the verge of something, and it scared her. Her limbs fell almost lifeless as she didn’t have the strength to fight him anymore. Unaware she had been calling to him as he held her. “Daddy.” The word was repeated over and over again, weakly.

He released her, and she took in a deep, huge breath of air. It proved to be another mistake. Before she could even blink, she felt the cuffs tighten around her wrists. Her head pounded, and she coughed looking up to the ceiling she was now bound to. She sank down, putting her weight on the chain and cuffs in a desperate attempt to free herself as he stepped away. The water was running. Gabby knew his attention was not on her. She yanked at the chains with all her might, which wasn’t much to begin with. She was still weak and light headed from her ordeal of being carried out there and nearly choked out. Gabby silenced her cries as he spoke. She glared at him. “Something for me? Endurance test? What? Are you gonna see how much pain I can endure? If it’s something for me, let’s see how I endure your death. I like that idea.” She kicked at him as he reached for her pants, but it was no use. He pulled them down around her ankles, exposing her body once more. “No,” she screeched, her shrill cry so loud, so ear piercing it hurt her throat. “Not again! You raping bastard! I’ll fucking slit your throat when you sleep! I! Will! Tell! You can’t keep me hanging in here forever! I hate you daddy!” Gabby calmed herself. She wanted him to see it in her eyes, to feel just how much she meant it. “I hate you daddy.”

“Baby, shhhh. It’s alright. Mom is here now. Callie is here. Come on baby,” she comforted him, taking him by the hand. She knew how conflicted he was, and it was her job to soothe his troubled mind. He needed to not think about Gabby for a while, and she knew how to go about that. She led him into the house where the warm light bathed them. “Baby it’s alright. I’ll take care of you.” Callie began to explore his body with her hands. She wasn’t taking him back to his room. No. They had been there. She wanted something different now. “Baby undress me. Right here, in the living room, undress me. I want you to lay me down on the couch and make love to me. We’ve got a whole house to break in,” she smirked. This was all part of her plan to get his mind off his sister. If he went back up to his room, he might remember when she came in and James took her from the room then. No. This had to be the spot. She had to get him naked and feeling pleasure again. “You undress me,” she leaned in, whispering in his ear, “and I’ll do whatever you want William.” Her lips touched his ear, but just so. Callie ran her tongue lightly along the skin of his ear until she caught his lobe between her teeth. “My William. My baby. Don’t you want me to taste your cock? Would you like to fuck my ass baby? Just tell me what you want. I’m here baby, and I’m all yours.”

Her declarations were not unexpected. It was to be expected. James had resigned himself to the fact that it was going to be an uphill struggle with Gabby. They'd indulged her temper too often in the past. She was so high spirited. And while he wanted her compliant an willing to go along with him, he wanted to keep some of that fire going. It was what reminded him of her mother. He caught sight of the look in her eye as she managed to still herself enough to make her words count, to make sure he knew. He closed his eyes a moment, adn sighed. It wasn't something any father wanted to hear from hsi daughter, adn there was a moment of hesitation, that maybe...maybe there was a way back from here? But no, too much had happened, too far, too late by far. His eyes opened slowly, and he met her gaze with a sense of calm. Memory came back to him of when he'd tied Callie in a similar fashion to this.

"So did your mother once upon a time. It was a rough time, but we moved past it, and now look at us. You just haven't felt the benefits of this kind fo arrangement." He told her as calmly as he could. "And no, this isn't about pain Gabby. Quite the opposite really." He told her. He knelt in front of her, a smile on his face as his knee kept her pants in place over her feet, locking her down. He took a breath, and leaned forward. His tongue lapped up along her sex, lingering over her clit before sliding along her again. His motions were well practiced, he'd been good at this before Callie, and since then he'd had ample time to perfect his technique. Gabby would be getting the full benefits of this. He shifted slightly, getting a little more under her so he could drive his tongue up into her, penetrating her while he managed to still get focus onto her clit to keep her going as fast as he could.

William couldn't help but be led along, still half mesmerized at Callie, and how she was coming onto him. She was here, offering him anything he wanted. He wanted her, that much was certain in his mind. He felt his face shifting as he broke into an eager smile. His hands moved to her body, agreeing with ehr request by silent deed. His hands found the handful of buttons that she'd bothered doing up, and pushed the shirt open, his hands going around her waist, adn pulling her to him. The conflict in his eyes was gone, adn in their place was...hunger.

His lips found hers with more of that savage release, the raw and naked desire that he had so profoundly for Callie ever since the first time. His hands moved up to her shoudlers, nearly ripping the shirt off of her, pulling her tighter to him as he bore down on her. The couch was nearby, and he knew it, but right now he was just focused on what he had right in front of him.

As he knelt, she couldn’t help but speak her mind. That was Gabby’s way after all. “Once upon a time huh? Was that when she was still your sister uncle, or do you prefer I call you daddy? Either way it doesn’t matter to me. I still hate you.” She felt the pull as he used her pants to further secure her. Gabby was curious, but she was too stubborn to ask what he was doing or even look at him. Even without looking at him, the feeling made it clear what he was doing. She lunged her head forward and dropped her gaze down to him. “What are you….doing?! No! You can’t….You can’t do that!” Gabby gasped in a deep breath, but her lungs pushed it out as fast as she could take it in. “Stop it James,” she yelled, using his name on purpose. If she hated him as a father, Gabby wasn’t going to call him daddy anymore. The reason for her pants still being on became clear now. If she could pull her legs from her pants though, she could kick him. He only had a firm hold on her pants. Not her legs. She began to try and bring her knees up in an attempt to pull her legs from her pants. Sadly it only felt as though she gave him easier access to her pussy. “No,” she breathed. Gabby was panting. The feeling coming to her was familiar. She had felt it in the basement when he took her. “No,” she called again, more for herself than him. “Don’t!” Her face contorted as she tried to draw all her focus on getting free instead of the pleasure she was feeling as his warm tongue licked and fucked her. Her previous battle had ended badly for her, and Gabby knew this one would as well. “Please! Don’t make me..do that..again! Please!” Even as she spoke, the warmth began to spread through her hips, and Gabby sank down against her restraints. As she came her legs twitched involuntarily. She knew this battle was over, and he had won. He had made her cum. Her clit was still hard and extremely sensitive. “Stop..James,” she whispered, allowing the cuffs and chain to support her. “Please. You..win. I came. It’s over.”

William was making it known how he felt, and Callie was glad. He seemed to have forgotten about his sister. Good. She needed his mind cleared of her. For now. In time things would be different, and instead of them all being off in two different locations, they could all enjoy each other together in the same room. She met his kiss with equal passion, her tongue invading his mouth. Her hand worked at the pants he had put on, freeing his cock. She didn’t care if they were removed or not. All she wanted was the meaty appendage that he had pleasured her with already.

She broke the kiss and sank to her knees before him. If he truly did want her somewhere else, he would have to move her. For now, she was content with her knees on the hardwood floor. She took him between her lips, tasting him, willing his member back to life. Of course she flashed her green eyes up to him. Callie always thought James liked it when she looked up at him with her mouth full of his cock. She could only assume William would be the same way. She pulled from him, her suction so strong a clear pop was heard. Her tongue licked along the underside of his shaft. “My baby,” she whispered before her needy mouth found his balls. “I want to drain these again. Do you want that baby? Do you want my pussy, ass, or mouth? Maybe you want all three. You can have them. I promise baby. I want you,” she told him as her mouth took him once more. Callie pushed until she couldn’t breathe, gurgling sounds coming from her throat as her eyes found his once more. One hand held his balls while the other reached around his body, resting on his ass and pulling him closer to him. She wanted him to fuck her throat, and she did what she could think of to let him know that. ‘Come on baby,’ she thought. ‘Give it to me. Fuck my tight throat. Make me yours’.

James only paused a moment.
"We;ve only gotten started Gabby." he said quietly, before he renewed his assault, his hands coming around to grip her legs while his knee kept the pants in place to bind her feet. His tongue plunged into her once more, deeper this time, shifting his location slightly to facilitate this. One hand moved around to press his thumb against her clit to rub at it to keep things moving. his tongue flared while within her, putting pressure on her walls, while he mercilessly ate her out. Over and over, he drove into her, the action while arousing for him, he knew that this...this was for her more than anything. To give her a taste of what it could be like. The good side of things, the pleasure that she was denying herself for no good reason. Pleasure was pleasure, and joy was joy, who cared if others didn't understand? You took what you could from life, and made ti your own.

James withdrew for a moment, his lips going around her clit and suckling at it, his tongue playing a circle around it before moving back to plunging into her, his thumb returning to her clit as he went at her with all her had. His tongue swirled within her, moving in circles to spread the sensations out within her, leaving no spot untouched. If his mouth hadn't been so occupied, he'd have smiled. he had no doubt she'd finally buckle completely after the second one, maybe the third. He'd be impressed indeed if she made four. Time to find out just what she was really made of.

William let his head tilt back a moment when Callie fairly assaulted his cock, taking it down. He looked back down as she flicked her eyes up, adn there was a moment that he was lost in those green orbs, so piercing, so perfectly matched to his own, to the family in general. He didn't answer her, not trusting himself to speak. He felt her throat aroudn his shaft again, and this time was not inclined to just let her drive. He'd let her do that once, and while it had been incredible...he wanted more. More feeling, more control. His hands went to her herad, fingers threading into her hair, and pulled her almost completely off his cock before pulling her back onto it, pressing himself to the root in her, and holding her there a second. He repeat the gesture, pushing his hips forward as he did so, his pace increasing, fucking her face, her mouth, her throat, his teeth bared in a grin, or a snarl, it was hard to say. But he never looked away from her as he worked her. He began to grunt, knowing he wasn't going to last too long like this, but wanting to make the most of every moment.

He kept going. Even when Gabby thought her body couldn’t take another one, he kept going. Maybe this was something her mother enjoyed. Gabby couldn’t get past the fact this was still her father between her legs. The rape was still too fresh in her mind, but then again it would always be that way for her. She couldn’t imagine how her mother was able to forgive him. It was hard to imagine that he had done this to her. It would be the same thing as if William had done this to her while they were away. She could never love William enough to marry him and have children with him. That was a different kind of love, a special love that was shared between two people who were not family.

His tongue seemed to know her pussy as if they had met several times before. He knew all the right places to show just the right amount of attention to. Still sinking against her restraints, Gabby gasped and panted. She had never experienced anything like this before. Making herself cum under the sheets in the dark of night while everyone slept was one thing. This was something totally different. Each time she found herself rising higher and closer to the peak of her pleasure, she would just miss tumbling down the other side of it. James was either really good at this and was teasing her, or he was just missing the mark. Either way Gabby was getting so close once more she began to tremble. “Stop James. Oh please stop. Don’t make me do it again. Not again. I can’t….please.” Through the pleasure her anger began to muddle. She found it hard to focus on her hatred for him. It was still there, lurking in the back of her mind, but she couldn’t grasp quite so firmly. Her legs had stopped moving of her own free will. Anytime they did move, it was slight tremors that caused them to quiver. “James. Please. I’m gonna..I can’t.” Gabby knew it was coming, and she knew he wasn’t going to stop. Her words were more instinct really. The warmth took hold of her again, and her legs convulsed, trying to close as much as they could. She felt the material of her pants pulled tighter against her efforts. A chill covered her body, and a layer of sweat had formed on her skin. “Please,” she pleaded one more time as she felt her pussy so wet. Her clit was so senitive and hard, just like her nipples. “No more.”

Callie felt his finger lace into her hair. It was what she wanted. The very act of him taking this control from her had her pussy nearly dripping. She began to silently will him to do it, to take her and claim her as his own. Callie wanted to feel his cock pushing at the back of her throat, stretching her muscles, before filling sending his seed down the back of her throat into her belly. She released his balls to grasp his ass with her other hand. Now with both hands firmly on him, she felt the full amount of his power as his hips began to thrust deep into her willing, ready throat. Callie was making herself his cumdump. She gagged, clearly, and drool began to run down to her chin where it clung to her. Back and forth her head was pulled down over his member. Her watery eyes looked up to him pleading him, begging him to not stop and to give her everything he had. In her own way, in her mind, she silently thanked him. William was no longer thinking about Gabby, clearly, and even if he was, for him to have thoughts of her in the same position as Callie was right now would be a good thing. She thought about reaching between her legs and massaging her clit, but Callie knew if she did that she would cum quickly. This wasn’t about her. This was about him. Callie wanted William to know she was there for him and her body was his. Her breasts began to sway as her entire body moved. He was truly owning her throat. She buried her nose against him as he speared his rod down to her gullet. Callie coughed, and her face reddened for him. Still she wanted him to keep going. He had not given her the prize she wanted yet, and she didn’t want him to stop until he had.

Jame could only smile to himself at how she was reacting. The first time she was being eaten out, and she was having it done by someone who clearly knew what he was about, and how to make things work to their utmost. Two down, and she felt spent, which was hardly surprising given her history. James fadeda a little, teasing her a bit and letting the feeling start to fade away. A slow release.

But then he leaned back in with renewed ferocity.

All of his previous efforts were there, but now with added force and pressure, nothing being held back now, it was a direct play for her to reach her peak a third time, his thumb working on her clit, but slowing a moment, drawing the fold of skin away so he could lean up and circle it with his tongue directly, no filter in the way. He went back to her sex, all but savaging her with his mouth and tongue. He kept up his pace relentlessly until he felt her reach her peak for the third time.

He let go of her at that point, and stepped away. There wasn't much left in her then, spent and wasted from exhaustion. he pulled the pants up for her, covering her once more. He knew leaving her hanging like this wouldn't do, not at all. He unhooked her hands from teh cuffs, and lifted her, just like he'd done a thousand times when she was younger. He carried her back to the house, down the stairs, and into the basement. He set her on the couch before moving back to where she'd been before, and retrieving the material that he'd used to restrain her. A quick binding job to keep her out of trouble before he went upstairs, looking to see what Callie and William had gotten up to. Working on Gabby like that had left him with a raging hard on, and he needed to release that tension.

William felt Callie holding onto him, likely for dear life as he savaged her face. He grunted a few more times before the constant motion finally had th desired effect, and he groaned as he shot into her throat, holding her in place while he came. He let go of her, and slid out of her mouth. He was about to speak to her, make some kind of move when he heard a familiar voice from the doorway.

"And what exactly do you think you're doing with my wife?" James asked, leaning comfortably on the wall. William looked him in the eye, and then grinned.
"Fucking her throat." He answered.
"Good. She likes that you know. You know what else she likes?" James asked as he sauntered towards the pair.
"Uh...no?"
"Let me show you." He reached down and hauled Callie to her feet, and yanked her close to him, taking a hard kiss from her, not caring that she'd just taken their son's cock out of her mouth, before he half tossed her to William, who caught her in his arms, and copied the gesture. "She likes it rough. Don't you lover? And she likes more than one at a time. Lay down boy. We're going to show you a whole new way to fuck."

William didn't argue with his father. James had an aura of authority about him that brooked no disagreement. Besides, his father had been fucking Callie for years. He would know what she liked. He was on his back, his recently sucked cock standing fully erect and ready to go again. James got his hand into Callie's hair, pulling it back while he leaned forward and bit the side of her neck. His heart was beating faster now. It had been a very very long time since he shared Callie with anyone, and now it was William. Someone he found he didn't mind at all. He half dragged Callie towards him by her hair, and pushed her down onto her knees. He moved in behind her. William had an idea of where this was going, and lined himself up with her. Whether it was James of Callie that pushed her onto his cock, he didn't know, nor did he care. Sheathed in the slick confines of her pussy he groaned aloud. He saw James psh Callie forwrad, hand still in her hair, pressing her down onto William. he felt her breasst pillowed against his chest, her face close to his, William pressed his lips to hers, taking the opportunity while it was there. James didn't waste any more time, swinging his cock around, and rubbing fingers along her pussy to collect juices to smear on her ass to give her some lubrication. Without any further waiting, he pressed into her ass, takign any slack that William might have had, stuffing Callie as deeply as possible.
"Fuck me, I've been waiting for this." James hissed out, rolling his hips to galvanize William into motion, both men working their hips to work the woman between them.

Gabby could feel his efforts slowing. She thought he was showing her mercy. Her body relaxed even further. The strain on her wrists was immense. Though the cuffs were designed to prevent against her from being harmed, they were supporting so much of her body that the outline would still be clearly visible when she was taken down. Her hands were turning red, but Gabby didn’t have the strength in her legs to attempt to stand. More than that, she didn’t have her bearings to do so either.

He began again, and Gabby groaned. “No James,” she protested. There it was again. James. She called him by his name. It wasn’t so much an attempt to hurt him as it was instinct now. She had been calling him that, and her mind was too tired to even grasp the concept of trying to cut him to the bone. It was the only thing she said after that. Well. It was the only thing she said that could be understood. There was something different about this assault. He seemed more driven, more focused than before. His goal was clear. He pulled back her hood, revealing her swollen, sensitive clit, and Gabby shrieked as his tongue made contact. Her legs jerked, as if strings were attached and someone else was pulling them. She had zero control over her body and its reactions. Her pussy grew even wetter as she leaned her head back and moaned. This time every muscle in her body relaxed as her climax faded. Her curled toes relaxed, and it was clear her legs would not support her. She wasn’t even aware he pulled her pants up. Her body collapsed into his arms as he freed her. Though it was a chance she could have taken to run, Gabby couldn’t even stand on her own right now. She leaned against and found the strength she didn’t have in him. To get anywhere now, she was dependent on him.

The air outside felt refreshing against her warm skin. She turned her head and gazed at the pool. Gabby could hear the family laughing and having a wonderful time in the inviting water. Now it seemed as empty as it was. Her eyes lifted their gaze upwards to the sky. So blue. So calm. A few stray birds flew over calling as they were in flight. Everything seemed so ordinary, so normal, and yet it was anything but. Her father was carrying her inside. To anyone else, this would seem like a loving father/daughter moment. In truth he was carrying her inside after he had eaten her pussy and raped her before that. There was nothing ordinary about that.

Gabby wanted to stay awake. She feared what would happen if she slept. There was no telling what she would awaken to. James could have her tied up in some strange position ready to do some other kind of test to her. No. She fought to stay awake. As he stepped inside and headed down the stairs though, her body had simply reached its limit. She rested on the couch, and as he bound her once more, she drifted to sleep. Whether he had tied her up or not, Gabby was clearly no threat to him, at least not in this current state. She never even heard him leave the room.

Her son was being the man she knew he could be. In charge and decisive. William was more like his father than he knew. This side of him was something she had missed from James for a while now. At least in the arms of her son, she could find a man willing to handle her the way she desired from time to time. The first drop of his precious seed streamed down her throat, and Callie tasted her son. She had given birth to him, and now the very seed that he could use to bring his own child into the world was spilling down her throat. She savored everything about the moment. The taste, the feel of his cock in her mouth, the scent that rose from his body, the way the hardwood floors were unforgiving on her knees, even the way her body was chilled by the moisture that had built up on her skin was burned into her mind. This was a moment she would never forget, and Callie was sure nothing could make it any better. Then she heard his voice.

There was something different about it. The tone, the words he spoke, the confidence brimming over all screamed that something had changed with him. Callie didn’t look towards him. Her focus was still on her son. His cock was out of her mouth, and she had leaned against his legs now. James brought her to her feet quickly. He had startled her, but she didn’t fear him being angry. James knew she was going to be with William. There was no need for him to be upset. His kiss only proved he wasn’t angry, but something certainly had changed within him. She gasped as he shoved her towards William. Glad he caught her in his arms; she barely had time to take a breath before William’s mouth met hers’. James’ question hung in the air, waiting….demanding an answer from her. “Yes baby. I like it rough.”

As William got down on the floor, it all seemed so familiar to her. It came to her, the memory, slowly at first. It was James who got down on the floor. That’s right. She sank down to her knees once more, at James’ urging of course. Her pussy so close to William’s hard cock she could feel the heat from his body. She remembered looking into James’ eyes as her body was lowered to his cock, and Carl took her from behind. Carl. She hadn’t thought about him in ages. Williams’s shaft slowly pressed inside her as she settled over him. Callie parted her lips and breathed her pleasure. She was content, filled by her son’s cock, and she knew more was coming. James pushed her forward, but the closeness to William only fueled her desire, her need to be fucked hard. She kissed him, grinding her hips down on him before presenting her ass to James by arching her back. She knew what he wanted.

James’ touch was not surprising. In fact, it let her know exactly where he was. ‘Come on. Come on,’ she chanted in her mind over and over again, wanting to be consumed by these two men. Callie wanted them both pounding away at her, and every second James took seemed agonizingly long. The tip of his cock pressed against her tight opening, seeking passage and not giving up. Her ass opened up against the pressure of his head. She sucked him inside her anal passage. Through the thin skin she could feel both cocks rubbing against each other slightly. As James continued to fill her, there was no room for anything, or anyone, else to fill her. Her pussy and ass were stuffed by the two men she loved. “That’s it boys,” she purred. “Come on. Take me. Fuck me. Make me cum. Make me cry out your names. Come on boys,” she insisted.

William could scarcely believe what was going on. Not a few hours ago he'd never been with a woman, now he was having sex for the third time, and it was with two other people. And both of his parents to boot. So this is what it meant to truly be a part of this family. He heard the sensuous purr from Callie, a demand, gentle but there, that they not rest easy after the penetration, that they take action. WIlliam bucked his hips up into her, James drawing back and slamming home. Each time they went in, it was a jagged, bbroken time, each cocks moving quickly but without a simple rhythm for Callie, not something that was predictable.

Even though they were doing what she wanted, James reached a hand out, adn wrapped it around her neck, squeezing as he pulled her back up towards his chest, adding more effort to his thrusts as he did so.
"Demands now, is it? Who said you got to make demands of us, hm?" He half snarled into her ear, tightening his grip on her while he leaned down to bite down on her shoudler, dragging his teeth along herskin, leaving a livid red mark. James let his free hand move up, gripping WIlliam's hand, and moving it up to Callie's breast, and pressing it into place. William took the hint, his hands rolling her breasts between his hands, not a gentle motion, but hard and with need. Fingers pressed onto her nipples, turning his hands to twust them as he kept at her breasts.

James tightened his grip on Callie, restricting her breath to a bare trickle of air as he used a hand to press her hips tighter to William.
"Grind into her boy. Lift you hip a little...that's the way, put some more direct pressure on her clit that way, push her along." he directed, adn the two men got their pace back, this time alternating, one driving in as the other withdrew, hammering away in her, making sure that there was always some stimulation coming to her. Then Jame hitched his pace, this time both men entering at once, withdrawing the same time, Giving her a brief moment of absence as they withdrew, before filling her utterly once more as they plunged in. No letting up, no mercy to it, just blind aggression and lust.

Her boys were working together, sending her higher and higher into a pleasure filled abyss that Callie had not seen the likes of since the night she had Carl and James at the hotel. It was the night she pushed James too far, and he kidnapped her yet again taking her to his apartment where she finally told him the truth. There was so many truths in this moment now. She loved them both. They were filling her more completely that even Callie thought her own body could be. She was sure nothing would ever feel any better than this. Each thrust; each movement from their bodies was more delicious than the one before it. All truths that Callie was certain of in that moment.

James’ hand slinked around her throat and grasped her firmly. Though her hands came to rest on his, Callie made no serious effort to remove his. It was more for the touch, the contact with him. She wanted his hold on her to be tighter in fact. This was a side to him she hadn’t seen in a long time. She had missed him. This was the man who tied her to the pool table and kicked the cue when he done so she could get up. Aggressive James read her mind, and his hold around her neck tightened. She had to focus on breathing. It was such a simple task, but with James’ powerful hand threatening to crush her windpipe, Callie had to work to take each breath of air. She knew he would never truly hurt her. Through their past, as checkered as it was, James never truly hurt her. Everything he had done was with a purpose, and it left no lasting damage to her. Some might argue that point, but Callie was the one who had lived with everything he had done to her. In the end, it was her opinion of whether or not James had hurt her, and she was living proof his actions were all for benefit of both of them.

She cried out as his teeth left proof they had been there on her skin. The feeling of it all was so perfect to her. James was teaching his son, guiding him, showing him how to take care of her. His hands worked her breasts; teasing and torturing her nipples, while William’s concentrated thrusts up were driving his cock deep in her pussy. Callie’s face was red, but it wasn’t just from the lack of oxygen she was experiencing. It was from the pressure, the strain of having both cocks fuck her so intensely. With James as his teacher, William was learning how to make every action from his body count. He was spearing his cock into her warmth and caressing her clit at the same time. Callie looked down at him. The look on his face was indescribably gorgeous. Never before had she seen him look so handsome. Her eyes met his, and the connection was electric. There were no words. There wasn’t any need for them. Everything was spoken and understood with their bodies. They both had a need, and the other was fulfilling it.

Callie’s breaths became sharper, quicker. Her chest heaved upwards as her lungs drew in air. James was in full control, and William was following his direction to the letter. He pressed her down harder, forcing her to take every inch of William’s cock. She moaned out in pleasure and pain. The dull ache of his cock filling her, kissing the entrance to womb was unmistakable. It was a gesture James had been able to do in the past when he was so amped up and sex crazed that Callie feared her body might not hold up to his insatiable needs. They alternating movements gave her no time for any relief. As soon as one cock left her body, the other filled the void. James knew it would be harder for her body to take them both at once. He must have because he changed up his rhythm. Soon she was gasping, crying out loudly each time they entered her. She wanted to lift up, to find some reprieve from the massive shafts that were taking her, but James had made sure that was not possible. Her nipples were bullet hard in William’s fingers. Her own lusts were raging now, and full as she was, Callie began to grind her hips into William’s body. She wanted every inch of him, of James. Her clit was swollen, sensitive to every touch from him. She releases James’ hand and placed her hands on her own thighs. There was no attempt to stop them, or even get them to slow down. No. In fact, she wanted them to go faster, but James had been right. He had reminded her she was not one to be making any kinds of demands from either of them. No. She was going to take everything they gave her. Callie knew she was going to cum for them both, and what she asked James seemed to come from somewhere deep inside her. It was instinct to ask him. Her mind didn’t even have to think about it. The words simply flowed from her. “Can I cum James? Oh please baby.” Through gritted teeth she hissed, as asking him had come too late. Her pussy clamped down on William, and her ass tighten around James. She came, her juices coating William’s cock, but her walls, her muscles, were so tight, she nearly made it impossible for him to keep fucking her. “I’m..sorry,” she began to chant over and over again. Callie knew she should have waited for an answer from him, but there was no way she could have held back from a climax this strong. The two of them had sent pleasure ripping through her body, and now her orgasm was shredding her. She could do nothing but ride out the waves the seemed to constantly crash against her as the two men continued to claim her.

James had to grin, knowing that this moment, this act, this was what Callie had been looking for, almost praying for. She'd wanted it, and now, at long last, she was getting it. He hadn't even realized just how much he'd missed moments like this, how much better it felt when he could really let himself go, unleash all his aggression, and what was more, teach someone else what it was to be like this. William was a quick study, but would never have the same edge that James had. Aggressive certainly, but he was a good man, there was always going to be a bit of edge of kindness in his actions, especially towards someone like Callie, that he truly cared for. But there were ways that he could lessen the effect of that. And he'd start teaching him that in the morning. But right now he had other things to focus on.

Callie managed to speak, James had to admit that it was surprising that she managed to get the words out. Permission. A request. But even he knew that it came too late, feeling her contracting around him, shuddering, wracking her from head to towe. He didn't stop his relentless assault on her, but did pull her her closer to him.
"Sorry? Sorry? No, not yet you're not. You are not yet sorry for this." He breathed to her. He reached his hand around, rubbing at her clit directly, not content with just William's actions to spur her onwards. he knew he was coming up on his own finish, and was honestly amazed that William was still in the game. But then Callie had been merciless with the boy, draining him more than once, and fucking him a few times as well. Still holding her neck, James pulled Callie's head back, putting the back of her head on his shoulder before turned her enough to plant a kiss on her, all savagery and lust, no gentle offering this, the mark of someone making their claim an absolute. He might certainly permit William to enjoy Callie, but she was his wife, first and foremost.

William gasped as he felt Callie reaching her peak around him, his eyes rolling up in his head a moment at the sheer feelign of it all, unable to believe just how good it felt, how he had gone so long without something that felt this good. His own body shook, driving into Callie to the root, and holding it, one of his hands moving down to match James, the two men each rubbing one side of her clit, putting as much pressure and stimulation on her as was possible. William jerked, adn started to release inside of her. James felt himself doing the same, pumping deep into her, still hammering away on her as he did so. He finally slowed his pace a little, letting go of her neck, and leaning back. He looked at the tableau before him, and smiled. It was the very best he could have asked for. All of them were spent, too much, too fast, they needed some time. And they had all the time in the world yet.

"William. Pick her up. Carry her to our room." James ordered. William nodded, gathering Callie into his arms and standing. he paused to take a kiss from her, enjoying hte moment, wanting more, but knowing he was at his limits right now. He needed to to recover. James led them to the master bedroom, and William set Callie onto the bed. James slid onto the bed beside her, pulling her close to him, just like they used to when they had first run away. William nodded, adn turned to leave. "Going somewhere boy?" William froze, and turned around. James smiled, and waved to the other side of Callie. "You shouldn't wake up alone, not after a day like this." William grinned, and slid into place on the other side of Callie, his hand resting on her hip, still loving that feeling of her. Exhaustion claimed him, and he drifted to sleep in a haze of endorphins.

James stroked a finger along Callie's face.
"Tomorrow we'll some more aggression in him. And I know just the thing to do it lover." He whispered, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. There was always some tenderness in what he felt with Callie, and until he had the time and proper moment to unleash on her again, she'd get that softness. The acknowledgement that he did in fact love his wife. He'd ravage her in the morning.

With James, after he had made his feelings for her known, she always knew what she was going to get. If he was feeling soft, gentle, and passionate, she knew that would be conveyed in his actions towards her. If he wanted to take her, savagely, with a primal rage, then he would leave her a pile of used flesh leaking both their cum. He had done so, but it had been so long ago that this glimpse, this walk down memory lane was already spurring her on to a point she could not hold back. Her cum made William’s cock slip inside her with such ease. She could hear the wet sounds of their bodies meeting. It was intoxicating. Just last night she only dreamed of a moment like this, and here tonight they were going at it like wild, untamed animals starved for a sexual connection.

James’ words gave a promise that she would in fact pay for cumming without permission. Yet something else that only pushed her further towards releasing again. She was torn about it. On one hand, her body screamed to cum as much and often as she could, but on the other hand, she knew she would not be able to wait for permission to do it again. Conflicted, she struggled to breathe against his hold. He kissed her, sucking the very breath from her lungs. She gave it to him.

William released, and Callie groaned. Her son’s warm seed was sprayed deep in her pussy, coating the entrance to her womb, the very place her came from. The release of the two men coupled with their touch to her clit was more than any woman would have been able to take. Callie didn’t even bother to ask for permission. Her body nearly convulsed as the pleasure tore through her, shredding her muscles and releasing her sweet nectar all over her son one more time. She knew how many times she could cum. James’ endurance test had shown them both that, but this was different, more intense. She wanted to speak, but words eluded her. Her lips moved as she babbled incoherently, before she came to rest on William. She wasn’t sure if it was her doing or his, but her body moved to rest in the floor next to him. Cum oozed from both her holes, and she could still taste William. Callie was content. Her heart pounded in her ears from the lack of oxygen James had inflicted on her. She didn’t care. A smile was spread across her lips. Her muscles were so tired, achingly so, that there was no way Callie was going to be able move. So she breathed a sigh of relief as James ordered William to carry her upstairs. Many times before had he carried her to their bed for various reasons. This felt just as warm and comforting.

Her body settled into the softness of their bed. The bed gave a little as James slid next to her. ‘Perfect,’ she thought. Of course James had other ideas. As William joined them, and his hand rested on her hip, Callie snuggled against her husband, content. She closed her eyes as he kissed her. The widening smile and slow blink was all she could do to answer him. James and William had exhausted her. Of course thoughts of her daughter were not far from her mind, but Callie knew James wouldn’t leave her all night in a position that could bring harm to her. He wanted her, and yes he had raped her, but he loved her. It wasn’t anything he had not done to her as well in the past, and Callie was fine now. Still she did wonder where her daughter was right now, but she would wait until morning to find out. Closing her eyes, she rested her head close to James and her hand found William’s body. There was comfort in her two men, and wrapped up in that comfort, she found sleep.

Downstairs, in the basement, as the first streaks of light crept across the sky ushering in the dawning of a new day, Gabby slowly opened her eyes. She realized she was bound and alone right away. Her body was still tired from the day before. There was no way she was going to be able to fight her way free. In fact, as she lay there looking up to the ceiling, allowing her tears to streak down her face, sleep claimed her once more. The soft whimpers of Chloe not too far away from her never reached Gabby’s ears. “Please,” she whispered. “I won’t tell. Let me out.”

As morning dawned into te upstairs, the trio that awoke there were in significantly higher spirits than those in the basement. James had a satisfied smile as he took in the sight of Callie dozing with William close by. He leaned over to kiss Callie good morning, the shift awakening their son. He made a gesture to William, who grinned as he leaned forward to copy his fathers gesture, a way of cementing in his mind that this was real. He was really here, and this was all happening. He'd shared a gorgeous woman with another man last night. And now he was waking up with them all.
"Sleep well boy?" He asked.
"Best I ever have." William answered.
"You'll get used to that. Callie has that effect on people. Now help me with her. She misbehaved yesterday, and has not properly paid for that." William frowned in confusion as he watched his father pull a length of chain with a cuff on it from behind the mattress, tucked into the headboard. William found another one, each chain connected to an opposite corner. He copied the gesture as James fed Callie's arm into the cuff, cinching it tight to her wrist. James stood up, and smiled down at Callie. "And you're going to stay like that until I come back to make sure you're suitably...punished for your actions yesterday." He told her, waving that William should follow him. There was visible reluctance as William followed away from the naked woman tied to the bed.

James led William to the kitchen, handing him a bottle of water, and taking one for himself.
"Stay hydrated. Gotta keep sharp. Now. Callie has...given you quite a day." James started.
"Fucking right she has." William agreed.
"But you've never...taken what you wanted." William froze, about to take a pull from the water.
"What...do you mean? Gods Dad, do you want me to...is this about Gabby?"
"No no, you're not ready for that. She's not ready for that yet. Fortunately we have another volunteer on hand. Follow me."

The basement path was easy enough to follow, James left the lights off, but William caught sight of a sleeping Gabby trussed up on the couch, adn started to walk towards her. James grabbed the back of his neck, adn redirected him towards the laundry room. The room was still dark, so opening the door did let some light in, but only enough for a dim glow. He led WIlliam in, and shut the door. He pawed at the wall, finding a shelf, and taking a chemical light rod off of it, cracking it to light it. A pale white light started to emanate from it, and he tossed it across the floor to where the cuffed form would be waiting.
"Hello Chloe. Did you miss me?" He asked sickly.
"Chloe?! Dad, what the fuck is-" William started.
"Shut up William. She's in the know. And that means she's a part of this. She is now here for your enjoyment. You will do whatever it is you want to her. However you want to. I'll be back down in a few hours. If you're not utterly spent by then, I'll know you couldn't handle this. And Callie will be the most dissapointed of them all. And you will never have her again. Are we clear boy?" William looked at Chloe, and nodded slowly.
"Y-yeah. I got it."

Sleep was a peaceful thing. It had brought the previous day to a conclusion and ushered in a new one. There’s something magical about those first few seconds when you awaken for a new day. It takes that long for your mind to grasp the important things you want to remember. Sometimes they’re not always good things, but that wasn’t the case this morning. Callie had slowly opened her eyes to see her husband looking at her. At first, it was like most mornings. She smiled at him, lovingly. Then, as those first few seconds of the new days slipped from her grasp, she realized William was next to her as well, and the memories of the day before came flooding back. Her smile widened, and she returned her husband’s kiss. His conversation with William was cute, at first. Then her gaze became curious. All her questions were put to rest when James moved to retrieve the chain and cuff. She knew where this was going. Callie didn’t try to fight him. That would be futile and stupid. On a few occasions she had tried that in the past. It was decision she had regretted. Her son and husband secured her to the bed, and she listened as James gave his declaration that he would return and punishment was certainly going to take place. It left her with a sinking feeling as both men left the room.

Chloe had heard the footsteps in the room next to her. Sleep had not been so kind to her. In fact, it had eluded her for most of the night. It was difficult for her to get comfortable enough to sleep. The few times she did find herself dozing, her body would be racked with cramps and pain, and she would be forced to change her position. The door creaked open, and the light poured in. It wasn’t enough to give her any real hints as to who was coming. Two forms entered. She was sure one of them was James, but the other she assumed was Callie. ‘He’s getting her opinion on what to do with me, or he’s getting her help to get rid of me.’ Her tired mind raced with the possibilities. After the door closed, the room was silent until she heard the cracking sound before the light came to life. It slid across the floor closer to her, and she tried to scurry backwards away from it. As soft as it was, it was still bright to her eyes that had been in the dark room since yesterday. “No,” she whispered after James spoke. The sound of another voice sliced through the air. Chloe knew it. It was William, Gabby’s brother. ‘He brought her brother is to see me like this?’ Chloe hide her face among her aching limbs as they talked. The conversation between father and soon seemed heated and intense. Chloe looked from one voice to the other, as it slowly became clear what James wanted his son to do. “You. I knew it was you. What do you want? I told you I wouldn’t tell. He doesn’t have to do this. Please. William. It’s me. Chloe. Gabby’s friend. I didn’t hurt her. I promise. Please let me go home. I wanna see my family and sleep in my own bed.” Chloe was reaching, but to just simply hang there seemed wrong. She had to try something. Whether or not William was as far gone as his father remained to be seen. She did catch how he told him he would never have Callie again if he didn't do this. Not only had daddy been raping his little girl, but apparently mom had been having fun with her son. If telling William he wouldn't have her again was a punishment, then that implied he wanted her again. That meant he had liked it. Callie didn't have to rape him. Like she had told James the night before, you can't rape the willing. William must have been more than willing, and now James had something he could use to push his son. Though she was tired, Chloe's mind was still working. William may want his mother, he may like fucking her, but was he as mad as James? Once she figured out that, Chloe knew she could try to work something out. Whether it was an escape plan or a bargain of some kind, only time would tell.

"Good, glad we have that settled. I'll leave you to it." James said calmly, and then left the room, leaving William alone with Chloe. He smiled as he shut the door. With any luck, William would take to this easily, press the issue, get what he wanted from Chloe, adn then be well on his way to being ready for Gabby. But in the meantime, he had things that needed doing. He went to the mini-fridge down in the basement, and fished out another few bottles of water. He took a moment to examine Gabby. He hands were bound securely, but not too tight. She have the use of her hands, and they were bound in front of her body. To make sure she didn't make any kind fo getaway, one of her hands was bound in place as a fist, and there was a short line of material that made it so her wrists were bound to her ankles, makign sure she couldn't stand properly. Still, she'd be able to make use of a water bottle with a little creative thought. he lef tthe water beside her couch, and left her where she lay. He had places to be, and something to attend to.

William just stared at Chloe. He knew her. Had known her. And here she was. He knew her reputation, that she got around. A lot. Often with people's fathers. But here? now? And whatever there was going on, it was likely that she'd been left ehre in the dark all night after going through something that left her in rough straits. He moved closer to her, crouching.
"I can't let you go. That would end badly for me Chloe. For all my family. It would end badly. And...I won't deny that I've thought about you more than once." He admit this last, his hand reaching out totrail along her side, noting the smooth skin, so similar, yet so unlike Callie. He nodded. "Maybe we can come to an arrangement. James said I had to be spent, so maybe...you do a few things for me, and I...don't have to do anything too much to you. So after yesterday..." he pushed the shorts he had on down, freeing his rapidly stiffening cock. "...I've found I really like a blowjob. So maybe you do that for me, adn we see where we're at, okay?" he offered, sounding as though he felt he was being reasonable and fair.

James paused in the kitchen, and then paused again on his way up the stairs, stopping to collect a few thigns that he had scattered around the house, or were readily available. he never kept all of the tools of his night life in one place. Having one of his children find them before recent events would have been...interesting, adn not something he wanted to indulge. Now, he'd make them all available. And frankly might convert one of the room in the house into a more dedicated 'play room'. It sounded somehow less severe than 'dungeon' though the words would be easily interchangeable in his mind. But now, he had a task to perform. He set his gathered materials down on the floor outside the bedroom door, re-entering with a smile for Callie.
"Now then. I think it's time we settled thing up for yesterday, don't you?" he asked her, that smile still in place. he went to his closet, adn drew out one of the silk ties he had for formal occasions. he moved to Callie's side, adn wrapped it carefully around her face, making a blindfold of it. He paused just a moment to glide a finger faintly across her breasts, a simple feel of her, before heading back for his tools. This was going to be a great deal of fun.

He came tot he side fo the bed, his tools gathered, and one of them at the ready. He reached into it, adn withdrew one of the items contained. The ice in his hand trailed along Callie's breast, circling her nipple before switching the the opposite breast. A faint trail of cold water remained, and James leaned fdown to gently blow across it, spiking the cold sensation back up for her. The ice trailed along her neck, then down her body, leaving the trail down her stomach. Another short breath of wind, and the cold flared again. This was just the beginning, and it was all going to be fun for James.

James left, and Chloe watched William carefully. She was trapped, bound, but she could still be ready for any attack, any touch, he might attempt. Granted she couldn’t do anything to stop him or fend him off, but Chloe didn’t want a surprise attack. As he spoke, she not only listened to his words but his tone. He was telling her more than the literal words he spoke. There was a calmness to him. He could have already been forcing himself upon her, but instead he was trying to come to some sort of bargain with her. ‘He really thinks this is all acceptable,’ she thought, disgusted. In another time, place, and setting, she would have been flattered that William had thought of her. Sure she thought he was handsome. He was his father’s son after all, and Chloe had always thought James had a nice body. “William if you want to be with me, that’s fine. That’s okay, but not here. Not like this. I mean this can’t be how you imagined things happening with us. I’ll give you more than a blowjob, but not like this. Please. I told your dad I wouldn’t tell, and I won’t. I promise. I’ve already fucked your dad. Do you really want his sloppy seconds that have been chained up in the dark all night? For now, why don’t you make yourself cum. I’ll even….suck your cock clean. That way you can be spent, but please don’t make me do this here like this. Please. I’m begging you William. When I’m free, we can go somewhere in your car, and I’ll suck your cock and ride you until you cum. I think you’re fucking sexy as hell, but this just feels wrong, and you know it. I know you William. You’re not like your father. You’re a good, kind, sweet guy. Your dad is a rapist. That’s not you. Please. Let’s work something out. I haven’t even gone to the bathroom. My throat is so dry. Can you get me something to drink William? Some water maybe? Please. I’m not going anywhere. I’m fucking chained to the ceiling. I can’t go anywhere. Please. Could you get me some water and let me go to the bathroom? I could always piss myself right here if the smell of being with a girl covered in her own piss gets you off, but I seriously doubt it would.”

Callie had laid there with a thousand thoughts running through her mind as to what James could possibly have in mind. Over the years she had fallen victim to various punishments his devious mind devised. While some of them left something to be desired, for the most part, her took her care of every need she had. That included the need to be punished, even if she didn’t know she had it. Callie resolved herself to knowing that James always knew best. He not only knew what she needed but what she deserved as well.

His footsteps coming up the hall caught her attention, and she turned her attention towards the door. He appeared in the doorway, handsome as ever. His commanding air was still about him. She could feel it even though he wasn’t touching her. Callie liked that. “Yes,” she replied. “I’m sorry about yesterday,” she told him, knowing it would not spare her her fate. It wasn’t meant to. Callie watched him disappear into the closet, and as he emerged with the silk tie, her breathing hitched. ‘Such a softness leading into a punishment,’ she thought. His efforts matched the symbolism the silk tie gave. Gently, almost tenderly, he wrapped the blindfold around her, covering her eyes. The cold came, sharp and surprising. Callie gasped and lifted her shoulders slightly from the bed. Her wrists were restrainded, but she did have some slack. Her hands wrapped around the chains, feeling the cold metal, and she pulled as the ice was felt on her other nipple. Both were now rock hard. His breath brought her skin alive. Her back lifted slightly from the bed, arching. James was moving the ice along her skin, down to her stomach. The sensations were so close, but each drew a different reaction from her. As the frozen water left a wet trail down her body, painting where it had been, she groaned at the chilling feeling. When James blew across her skin, she moved, her body just slightly squirming on the bed. She wasn’t trying to get away. No. The feelings were too delicious for that. This wasn’t the punishment by far. James would have something else in mind. She was sure of that. This was something to vibrate every pore of her body awake. James truly did know what was best for her and what she deserved and needed.

William cocked his head, looking at Chloe, listening to her. he had a small smile at her compliment to him, the promise of what she might do for him if he were to release her. But that wasn't what the deal was. If James had wanted him to learn how to just accetp this kind of thing, then he'd have let him start his ay with Callie. No, this was another kind of lesson. But what Chole asked for wasn't much in a lot of ways. A drink. He could do that. He turned away from her without speaking, opening a small cabinet on the wall, and pickign through it in hte low light. There wasn't a lot around here, but he did find a small bowl that hadn't been used in years, and put in here to get it out of hte way. He took it, and crossed to the laundry sink. The water came quick and cold, and the cleaned out the bowl, removing the layers of dust from it. He filled it, and carried it over to Chloe. He held it to her lips, making sure he didn't pour too fast, letting her drink. It was a fair amount of water, more than a glass would have been. He est the bowl aside, and considered his options. How did someone just...do this? James seemed to find it easy, second nature. That was a sobering thought. But WIlliam was his son. Did that mean he just had to push through it once, make a break through, and the rest would follow?

He did have to admit her other problem did set him off somewhat. While he had little doubt that James would have some kind of vicious repercussion for Chloe if she did omething like piss herself in defense. And there was no way he'd risk taking her out the room. He had a lot on the line here after all. With a faint nod, he moved over to look at her bindings. They were secured fairly well, but he could see a way to loosen it if one had both hands free. He popped the chain loose from the ceiling.
"I can't take you out of here. But I am not...unreasonable." He said quietly. He used the chain to pull across the floor, bringing her to the middle. There was a drain in place, and he obligingly turned his head away. "Do what you have to do."

In the past, Callie had been easy to punish, but as time went on, she seemed to have grown to enjoy most of what he did, forcing James to experiment more. The ice in hand was gone now, melted away in contact with her skin. He reached for another piece, but also back to the tools he had. He withdrew a small clamp, rubber capped to prevent permanent damage, but he opened and and fixed it onto one of Callie's nipples. The ice came again, circling the newly accentuated nipple before he repeated both gestures on the other. His free hand came, flicking the clamp, jerking it to one side. He flicked the other, still not speaking as he worked slowly, methodically. Things like this, these were thigns WIlliam would learn in time, when he was ready for them. The newest piece of ice was gone now, feeing both hands. His fingers, now icy cold trailed along her body, one circling along her clit a moment.

And then he withdrew from her.

James gripped the next tool he had brought, and moved back onto the bed. he lifted her legs up, half lifting her off of the bed. The wide paddle in his hand crashed into her ass with a resounding crack. Redness started to appear on the struck region almost right away. James only smiled, switching hands to get a proper swing onto her other cheek. And then repeated. This time there was no alternation, just a random swinging assault that filled the room. As he worked on her, he felt himself hardening, wanting more, wanting something for himslf, but it wasn't yet time for that. Not yet. Soo, but not yet.

Chloe watched him wanting him to speak, and at the same time, dreading the thought of what he might say. More than once she nearly spoke to him again, but she decided it was best to wait and see exactly what he was doing. As he opened the cabinet, she thought he was getting her something to drink, or hopefully he was digging for something that he could free her with. When he retrieved the bowl, she was dumbfounded. He cleaned the bowl, and it became clear what he was doing. ‘Really? He wants me to drink from a bowl like a dog? Why doesn’t he just go and get me a bottle or glass of water?’ Chloe felt privileged that he was even doing this. So she decided it was best to keep her mouth shut. She wasn’t sure how much like his father he was. Granted she thought she knew William well enough to say he wasn’t, but then again, she also thought she knew James pretty well until the day before.

He lifted to bowl to her lips, and she drank heavily. Slurping noises filled the room as she took the life sustaining liquid. When the bowl was empty, he lowered it. Her lips and chin had collected water from the bowl, but her with her hands like they were; Chloe couldn’t wipe the excess away. William still didn’t speak, and Chloe wasn’t sure if that was a good sign or not. He moved closer, freeing the chain from the ceiling, and for a moment, there was a brief rush of joy. It was short lived as his words proved he wasn’t about to let her go, nor was he going to help her. All he was doing was trying to take care of her. She moved over to the drain, and her eyes glanced to the circular, metal grate in the floor. “You gotta be kidding me,” she asked looking back up to the back of his head. “First you guys keep me chained up all night. Then you make me drink from a bowl like a dog, and now you want to piss on the floor. You really do think I’m a dog. William I thought we were friends. I mean I’m more Gabby’s friend than yours’, but I was always nice to you. You’re not like him William. You’re better than him. I already said I wouldn’t tell anybody, but if you don’t let me go, then I will as soon as I am away from here. My parents will eventually want me home William. What then? Has your dad thought that far ahead? What’s gonna happen when my parents come looking for me? Your dad gonna lie and say I ran away? You gonna sit by while it’s on the news about my disappearance and be able to act like nothing is wrong? You guys gonna keep me down here forever? Come on William. You’ve got to have some kind of a plan. You could let me go right now, and I won’t say anything. Just please let me go. I won’t even tell how he raped your sister. You do know that, right? He had her hands tied up while he raped her over the couch. She was a virgin William. She cried. He hurt her badly. You’re not like that. You’re not your father. Please. Let me go.”

Callie had learned to love the anticipation. Even with her sight gone and James being fairly quiet, she waited, trying to feel some sort of movement to warn her of his coming touch. It always failed. The stinging pain came to her nipple, setting her on fire. Callie loved and hated it. The clamps were always set to be tight. James usually had the screws tight, and despite having a rubber tip, they still pinched into her sensitive nipples quite nicely. At first it was a dull pain that quickly spread through her nipple. It became more intense, and there was no escaping it. That played into it. Knowing she couldn’t reach down and take it off or beg and plead with him made it all the worse. The ice soothed the feeling, but it was never enough to numb the pain. In fact, as feeling came back fully in her nipple, the pain was worse. He was careful, paying equal attention to both her nipples. By the time he was finished, Callie’s nipples both ached deliciously and painfully. No matter how much she writhed, there was no escaping the torture the clamps brought on. He flicked the clamp, and the pain centered at the tip of her captured nipple. Callie groaned, lifting her hips slightly as she did. She was on the verge of pleading with him to take them off when she felt his chilled fingers moving along her skin. He touched her clit, and she shivered. “James,” she whispered.

In the few seconds from the tip he lifted her from the bed until the paddle sounded as it impacted with her flesh, Callie knew what was coming. She hated being spanked. It reminded her so much of they were little. It was degrading to her. “No,” she squirmed, pushing her hips further up in an attempt to get away. “I’m sorry James! I really sorry! I won’t cum again without permission! I promise! Please!” She knew better. Pleading would not work with James. James was a man of action, and his actions demanded recognition. She took a quick breath, and the next time the paddle smacked her ass Callie began to count. “One!”

William listened to what she was saying, all of it. And he knew she wasn't wrong in a lot of ways. Frankly in a huge number of ways she was exactly right. And in a few others she was dead wrong. He thought about those specific moments. They were pretty important things to be honest.
"I know what he did. They all but told me point blank. I know what they're doing is...wrong? Probably? Chloe, we are so far off the edge of the map of right and wrong, I don't know where we stand anymore. Put simply, my father is a monster, and my mother not much better. Gabby is...Gods only know what's even left of her now. What she'd have gone through last night before James was done with her, I don't even know. Nothing good for her sanity I'm sure. But...I've done things now Chloe. Things I never would have thought me capable of doing. And...I think I'm still learning who I am now. But you know one thing that didn't change? I still trust my father. He's been right so far. And he's planned out so much, like you wouldn't believe. So...I don't blame you for what you're doing Chloe. You've got to find ways to live in the situation you've landed in. But this is a last chance. If you're not co-operating, then we might just find out how much like my father I really am." He warned, not looking at her.

James grinned as she confessed her apology, and then began to count. He slowed his strikes. Each one was measured, paced, until he let her reach eight. Then he tossed the paddle aside. He let go of her legs, lowering them to the bed gently, and reaching up to unclamp her nipples.
"I accept your apology Callie. And now that you've seen the folly of your actions...perhaps we should put your new found promise to the test." He said with a smile, not removing her blindfold or restraints. He moved lower on her body, and his tongue lapped at her clit, stimulating her, before he moved down to suck on it. A pair of still chilled fingers slid into her sex, working on her gently but firmly. It was certainly time to find out just how sincere she was in her promise.

‘He’s agreeing with all this.’ Her heart sank as she slowly glided down to the floor over the drain. As much as she didn’t want to think William was like his father, his words were ominous. She already knew what James was capable of. Chloe was certain she didn’t want to find out how much like James he really was. Her image of William was already blown. He was as much a part of this as James was. The William she had known would have let her go. He would have helped his sister. She took care of what she needed. Thoughts of this sick family ran through her mind. Gabby was the only sane one, and as he had pointed out already, there was no telling what was even left of her now. She rose, still staring at the back of his head. “You’re a pathetic excuse William. I don’t mean for a human either. I mean for a brother. Your mother’s pussy that good that you would turn your back on your own sister? I know you and Gabby fight, but she’s always loved you. You turned your back because you fucked your own mom? That’s sick. She trusted you, William. She needed you, and you turned your back on her for your mom’s pussy? You sold your sister out for pussy. You’re not an ugly man William. You could have had anybody you wanted, but you wanted your mom. I hope she never trusts you again. She won’t you know, and you don’t deserve her trust. You don’t deserve her love. She gave that to you, no questions, no strings, and you shit all over that. That’s why you’re a pathetic brother. As far as I’m concerned, you don’t have a sister anymore. You gave her up for your mom’s pussy.” Chloe stood upright waiting for his reply. She didn’t regret anything she had said. It was all the truth. “As for your dad thinking of everything, he can’t plan for what he doesn’t know. He can’t possibly know what my parents are going to do and when they’re gonna do it. So no, William, he hasn’t thought of everything. They’re going to come looking for me. They’ll either fine me or report me missing. Then what? You gonna go on camera and talk about how well you knew me? Will you ask my captors to release me? William all of this is going to go south. What are you gonna do when it does?”

Callie was relieved when he stopped. Even though James had just punished her, he was still gentle as he laid her body to rest on the bed. A smile spread across her lips at his words. James was going to put her to the test. Callie knew her odds at being able to hold off. As long as she began to beg and plead as she felt her orgasm coming on, she might be able to hold out until he gave her permission. It was a gamble that had worked well for her in the past.

She shifted, lifting her hips slightly as his tongue grazed her already enlarged clit. The nub throbbed with every beat from her racing heart, and she could feel the heat from his tongue as he began to work her. James was skilled. This was something she reaped the benefits from as often as she could. “You always were..so fucking good at this..baby.” His icy fingers slipped inside her, and moved her legs. Her knees were spread wide for him, and her toes curled at the shocking touch. “Cold..James. So..cold.” Her lips quivered as her pussy fought the conflicting elements. His warm tongue only matched by his cold fingers. He massaged her walls tenderly. Callie knew he was aware of where her sweet spot was. She waited to feel everything from him. Focus and concentration was key here. If she messed up and didn’t ask permission in time, then it would be something else besides James’ paddle punishing her this time.

William listened to her as she talked. And again, she wasn't wrong. There was a part of him that firmly believed that she was absolutely right about all of this. But by now, that voice in his head was only a whisper. Right now, there was a far bigger need to assert what was happening. His hand didn't clench. There was no need for that. But there was a voice in his mind that sounded suspiciously like his father reminding him that he wasn't here to make friends, he wasn't in this room to make nice with Chloe. He was here to take what he wanted, and she seemed to have a serious problem with running her mouth. Then again, if hwe was being honest, she always had. She always had something to say, and it usually ended up in going one step too far. But now he didn't have to pretend it was all right. He could be honest. Finally honest. No regrets or limitations. He felt like a weight was coming off of his shoudlers, one that he hadn't even been aware of until it was gone. He turned to face her.

"Chloe? You talk to much." He told her. His free hand came around in a full extension slap, catching her across the face with a resoundning crack. He wasn't holding much back either, he wanted the hit to hurt, he wanted her to know that it was not going to be a comfortable situation where she could say whatever came to mind. Words would have consequences, so long as he had any say in it. He jerked the chain in his hand to make sure she couldn't stagger away, and repeated the gesture, hitting her other cheek with the back of his hand. It felt better than it should have. He pulled her close to him, slapping her again, then again, before he remembered how James had controlled Callie while they'd teamed up on her. His free hand gripped a handful of Chloe's hair, pulling it tight, and jerking her down onto her knees with pure brute force. Now with this grip, he let the chain go, too long to be much use as a weapon for her, and long enough that he could recover it quickly if needed. He pushed on her, bending her over at the waist. He felt a thrill running up his spine, anticipation. Was this how his father felt? Was this why he did what he did? If it was, William understood it now. He let out a breath, moving to get behind her, using his knees to nudge her legs apart. His cock was hard, erect, ready, jerking in time with his pulse. Each time it did, it bumped into her sex, ready to go. As William used his free hand to line things up, he let out a breath, adn started to push into her.

James nursed her along, making it a slow, drawn out afair. His hands were warming with each movement within her, knowing that the cold wouldn't last, but still making the most out of it while he could. A third finger joined up inside of her, his hand turning, stretching her walls around his fingers, bfore he began to pick up his pace, goign after her aggressively. James had to be honest, he knew she loved this, but it was still abrely foreplay to him, he would be wanting more, and he would have it today. He increased the pressure with his tongue, working on her clit more aggressively as his lips wrapped around it, carefully working his upper lip to begin to withdraw the hood of skin from her clit, more direct stimulation hitting her along it's entire length.

The slaps came in a rapid succession. Each one hurting, each one more resounding than the last. It always seemed men knew exactly how to slap a woman right across the cheek bones making it feel like it was going to shatter. William was no exception. Chloe didn’t think for one second he had practiced this before. It must be something all men instinctively know how to do. He kept her on her leash, as it was, as he delivered the punishing blows. She attempted to stumble back, but it wasn’t in an attempt to get away from him. He nearly knocked her off her feet with his powerful smacks. She could feel the skin redden, and if there wasn’t a bruise there, it would surprise her. Both of her cheeks felt the sting, the burning from being abused. She wanted to speak to him, but what more could she say? William clearly wasn’t listening. Worse than that, Chloe could see just how much like his father he truly was.

William switched tactics and took her hair. Chloe winced and grabbed at his hand. She knew she couldn’t pry him off her, but it came as easy as breathing to do reach for him. He forced her down to her knees on the cold, hard cement floor. As empty as James taking her had made her feel, the thought of William fucking here, like this was far worse. The chain dropped to the floor, and in an adrenaline rush, she thought about pulling away from him even if it meant ripping her own hair out. Still William was stronger than her, and Chloe knew she couldn’t get away. He continued to manipulate, bending her over, and essentially putting her on all fours. Chloe wasn’t naïve. She knew what he was doing. “No William! Not like this!” Her positioning, being fed from a bowl, and urinating on the floor had all combined to make her feel like nothing more than a dog. “I’ll never forgive….you,” she breathed the last word as she felt his cock sink into her. Her eyes were wide as she stared ahead. The tip of his cock pressed past her lips, and found entry into her sex. A single tear rolled down her face. First James had raped her, and now William was doing the same thing. This family was crazy, and if the men had any say about Gabby and her, they wouldn’t stop until nothing was left of them. They were destroying them, mentally and physically. She dreaded what she knew was coming. William would pick up his pace and keep fucking her until he came. She might cum. She probably would. The humiliation of cumming for a man raping her while treating her like a dog was too much. More tears and joined the single one as Chloe cried, wanting to hang her head in shame, but William’s grip wouldn’t allow it.

She felt fuller as he added another finger. It sent a jolt through her hips and landed with a dull thud, aching in her bones. James was tenacious as she went after her with abandon. He was pushing her, wanting her to give in, and Callie was growing closer to it with each passing second. “James,” she called out, panting. “Can I cum? Please baby! I can’t..I don’t want..to..be..in trouble..again. Please,” she screamed. “Can I cum?” There was need in her pleas. She shifted, lifting her hips up, pushing his face along with her body, before coming to rest on the bed again. Her wrists jerked violently on her restraints as she moved her body, riding his tongue and fingers. “Oh please baby. Say yes, and I’ll cum..for you.” Callie couldn’t remain still. Her body was a sensitive, electrified mass of flesh and nerve endings, and James knew how to stimulate each and every part of her. She was on fire for him, because of him. It was getting to a point where she wouldn’t be able to wait, and damn the consequences. That wasn’t what Callie wanted though. She wanted him to say yes so she could cum, and then she wanted James to mount her and fuck her until she couldn’t form a coherent thought. Her clit was fully exposed to him as he worked the bud free from its hood. “James,” she screeched, arching her back, pulling until her restraints were taunt. “Yes baby! Don’t stop! Let me cum for you! Please baby,” she pleaded, her voice shaky as her lips quivered. Behind the blindfold her eyes were closed tight. Every muscle in her body vibrated. From the skin on her forehead as the air kissed her, to her curled toes, Callie was awakened.

Callie had been a dream come true when he was inside of her, all willing enthusiasm and experience. Chloe, resisting didn't eclipse that. It was different to be sure, but the unwilling nature of it made William smile, more than he thought he could, it was a feeling like riding a sensation that was too intense, too real to be comprehended. Too much. It was like waking up all over again. When he spoke, it was instinctual, off the top without conscious thought.
"Never is a long time Chloe. A very long time." He told her. He backed up, and then pushed back into her, drawing out the motion. Each thrust was back to the hilt, each one measured and paced, William savouring this, the first time he took from her, one of the first times he really took something he wanted with no regard for who might object. It was a heady mix for him, and he almost felt dizzy. He reached around, his hand finding one of her breasts, fingers moving around it, pinching a nipple between them, just as James had shown him on Callie. William felt his pace starting to increase, not able to contain himself really. He wanted this, wanted it to be as intense as possible. And he might find that there was time and ambition for more than once with Chloe. His hand abandoned her breast, moving down to her clit, massaging it with his hand. Taking from her he might be, there was still the instinct in the back of his mind that said she should still find some kind of enjoyment out of this.

The way she moved told James all he needed, that Callie was on the edge, trying all she could to keep herself contained, and really, he didn't want to set her up for a failure. Human endurance only went so far. He slowed his assault for only a moment, long enough to speak a few words to her.
"Cum for me Callie. Now." He told her, and then promptly resumed his assault, hand rotating within her to spread the stimulation out more, while his tongue never ceased. Gods he wanted to see her like this more often, and wanted to partake of her more. What they had done the day before left James a new man again, a new lease on his life. He was revived to an almost fever pitch of passion.

“No,” Chloe cried out. William didn’t even sound the same anymore. His words were not his own words. These were the words of James coming from him. Whatever had happened with his mother and father had changed him, and it wasn’t for the better. He was driving into her, with such purpose. He filled her, every bit as endowed as his father. Her brain scrambled to make sense of it all. This was against her will, but her body didn’t care what her brain was screaming at her. It only knew touch, the feeling of being taken. The cock filling her was just a cock. It didn’t matter who it belonged to or if she said yes. It was a hard shaft plunging into her depths over and over again, massaging her walls, stretching her, and hitting all the right places. James had done it as well. These men seemed to know exactly how to position their bodies, their cocks, so that the tip just kissed her most deep entrance. Each thrust not only felt as though it was going to force it open, but his cock pressed against her pleasure zones just perfectly. It was a truth she could not deny. Her body wouldn’t allow it. His fingers captured and teased her nipple, and she cried out. It wasn’t words or agony. It was something else. Chloe would never admit to it. She didn’t have to wonder if this was how Gabby felt when her father took her. She had been on the receiving end of this as well. As it was, Gabby had found solace in sleep and was safe, for the moment. With this family, she knew that would not last. Her voice screeched louder as he found her clit. There was only so much Chloe could take. Her body was only a human body, capable of so many feelings and emotions. One of which, was pleasure, and though this was now how she wanted it, her body was drinking it in. Her orgasm was near, and she knew she couldn’t stop it. “Please.. William..I can’t..Not like..this.” Against his grip, she lowered her head, feeling small strands of hair loosen and pull from her scalp as she came. Her pussy clamped down on his shaft, and the wet sounds of her juices could be heard as he fucked her. “Do you..want..to fuck..your si..Gabby..too,” she asked. Chloe had almost called her his sister, but she changed that. Gabby would never be his sister again, just as she would never be his friend.

They were the most beautiful words she had ever heard. Callie tightened further, to the point she knew her muscles would ache afterwards. She came for him. All she could do was ride out this orgasm. It was far too powerful for her to do anything else. She wanted to talk to him, to call out to him, but all her energy, her breath was spent in simple moans and gasps for air. James had returned to her. This was a side of him she hadn’t seen for a long time. The turn of events with the family had awakened him, and she intended to enjoy every second she could from him. Her body settled on the bed, and her chest heaved. James hadn’t even fucked her with his cock, and her body was exhausted. Still, despite that, she wanted more. Her arms trembled still tethered to their bindings, and her eyelashes brushed against the blindfold as she opened her eyes. The sound of her ragged breathing was all she heard as she waited for James to make his next move. She had proven she meant her promise. Now it was up to him what happened next. Then again, she liked it that way.

Gabby awoke slowly at first, but the sounds of Chloe’s voice barely leaving the small room jolted her fully alert. She realized quickly she was bound and simply pulling wasn’t going to free her. ‘I have to get out. Daddy..James is raping Chloe.’ Fear and panic set in quickly, nearly overcoming her. Even though she knew it wouldn’t free her, Gabby pulled violently against her bindings until she toppled from the couch to the floor. Her body collided with a thud, and she groaned before resting her head against the floor.

William slowed his movements at her question, his eyes closing a little as he felt her clamp down on his shift. Exactly like he'd hoped. He didn't stop, just a little slower. But he thought about what she asked.
"I don't know. I'm not ready for that. If I ever will be. She's not ready for that. If she ever will be. I don't know Chloe. I don't. But that's for later. Right now..." He let go of her hair, and atually slid out of her. A hand was on her hip, keeping her close, while his other slid into her sex, gathering a little of the fluids there, and smearing them higher, like he'd seen James do to Callie. "...I think I want something new." He pressed his cock to her ass, blowing out a breath as he pushed, popping the head into her, both hands on her hips to make sure she didn't pull away from him.

Callie had indeed made good on her promise, and such a thing was to be rewarded properly. And James knew just the way to do that for her. For them both. He moved up her body, his cock sliding into her well luberivated pussy without a hitch, sheathing himself in her utterly and completely. He let out a breath, and leaned down to kiss her, a firm acknowledgement of how glad he was that shed made good on things. He rolled his hips into her, breaking the kiss off as he leaned up, getting a better angle to hammer into her, plunge as deeply as he could into her body. James wanted this from her, for them both, nothing between them but passion and lust and love and the desire for one another. It was all he'd wanted since their first time, and he grinned. Life was certainly good to him today.

Back
Top Bottom