Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A possible suggestion to cure writers block

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
Alright, the past few weeks I have had some trouble writing, and for the life of me nothing seemed to help.

School this semester was a complete bust, and a few other things happened as well that pissed me off to no end.

I took a step back to reevaluate everything...

I asked myself "Alright jackass, why do you write? What got you started into it? What makes you feel good about it?"

I immediately thought back to my childhood, and what had influenced me to develop my imagination.

Everything seemed to flow back to one movie I had watched a very long time ago when I was very young: "The Neverending Story"

No shit. Call me cheesy, but I bought the HD version of this on amazon video, and watched it.

It fixed me =D I don't know how but It was able to restore my "magic" if you will. I was taken back to better times where I would sit at my desk and illustrate fantasy characters with my drafting pencils and prismacolors, of when I would just sit and look at my dragon posters from Robin Koni and get lost in them, wondering what the dragons were thinking, and what was over the hills behind the castles...

Should you ever have a serious problem with writers block, try this, and see what happens. I hope this helps.

Paz

I grew up with framed posters like these all over my bedroom walls, most of them were lost though in a moving accident, arrrgh.......

Paesaggio%2BFantasy%2B-%2BRocks%2Bmountains%2B-%2Bcastle%2Bflying%2Bclouds%2Bsnow.jpg

6ece0f5230fde28640e3d5003fe73162.jpg

I also read a lot of Dragonlance and Forgotten realms novels growing up, memories of it all broke my writers block, well, more like smashed =D
dragon49.jpg

Back
Top Bottom