Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

Krystal smiled. "Well, I accept your apology." she said with a chuckle before she nodded. "Well, actually the fans told him I was pregnant." she said, explaining everything to him. It had been a long time since they'd just chatted. She chuckled again. "Maybe a little jealousy might help him along. I mean, I know he has major issues and I respect that, but i worry what his mom's gonna think. They're close, so I don't wanna pull them apart over our son." she explained, not going into to much detail. She didn't thinknseb would want her telling him private stuff. She grinned at how animated he got, sending more air kisses. "I'm so happy for you Jonesy! Did you bring her home to robby yet?" She teased, though she secretly wanted to meet this girl, make sure she was good enough for her jonesy.

Chris smiled. "Good. Now go be with your girlfriend. Im sure shes talking to indy by now." He said, chuckling

“Good.”Indy grinned, before wincing. “Ouch. I saw that panel. They both looked like they’d been hit with a sledgehammer.”He grinned before sighing. Nodding a little. “Maybe. It’ll be okay, krys. Even if it looks like he doesn’t, Sebastian knows what he’s doing.”Indy said before flushing. “No I didn’t. And you don’t get to tell him yet.” “Who knows what he’s doing?And telling what?”Sebastian said smiling a little as he walked into the room.

Krystal nodded. "Yeah,bit was really bad. Chris tried to commit suicide a few days later cause Gwen ran away from him. Been living with seb and me ever since. Its been hard. Not living with Chris, just everything lately. I'm stressed." she admitted, sighing, before she chuckled and and made a face. She smirked. "Maybe i'll tell him anyway." She teased, grinning as seb came back in. "Oh, you sebby, and tell robby jonesy's got a girlfriend. " she said, burping their son and covering herself. "You can move the computer back, jonesy."

“I heard about that. How’s he doing?And does she know?”Indy said, even if he hadn’t met the woman, he knew chris trying to commit suicide would seriouly upset the new mother. Sighing quietly, “I know. But you’ll be okay.”Indy said before making a face. “No you can;t” “Oh!yes I can do that. I mean I do have talk to him for work.”sebastian smirked as indy moved the computer back. “Do not. You can just not talk to him.”Indy said rolling his eyes before smiling. “You better get going, Krys. Looks like Seb’s going to be springing you from the hospital.”he teased a little.

"Yeah, robby must have told you. I don't know if Gwen knows or not. If she did, she'd likely be upset with him." she admitted, chuckling at her ex and current boyfriend's banter. It amused her. She sent him some air kisses, and nodded. "Yeah, we're goingbto chris's moms for dinner tonight. I'll come see you soon Jonesy, kisses!" She said, ending the call as she always would, forgetting her boyfriend wouldn't know that.

“Well, considering the tabloids hadn’t written it, I doubt it. Might consider warning chris to tell her before she finds out on her own.”Indy said before smiling. “Bye Krys. Lots of kisses.”He pormised as he signed off, missing Sebastian’s slight frown before the romanian smiled. “ready to go?”Sebastian smiled as he leaned over to kiss krys, gently taking dmitri from her and getting the baby settled into the baby carrier, smiling slightyl.

Krystal nodded. "I will absolutely do that first when i see him." She said, knowing it woukd be better that way, because if chris told her, she woildn't have to hearbit from his mom. She grinned at indio's goodbye, having caught Sebastians frown. "Its an inside joke, sebby-bear, kind of like that nickname. Doesn't mean anything." She said, only sort of lying. While it meant nothing now, when she and indio were together, it absolutely meant something. Shebkissed him back with a happy smile, changing into the clothes from her labor bag, glad to be leaving. Krystal hated hospitals. They reminded her to much of the time she'd almost died from anemia.

Sebastian tilted his head, leaning down to kiss her forehead, not about to press it. Not when jealousy was adding to the already bad stew of emotions he was feeling. So locked down on his emotions, that he was almost not feelign any of it. “Okay. Well. Let’s get you out of here.”he said smiling a little as he got them ready, smilign as they headed down with chris and gwen, grinning as he ducked his head to kiss chris’ mom’s cheek.”hey. Thanks for this.”he said smiling as they got everyone settled into the cars.

Krystal nodded. "Yes, please! you know how i feel about Hospitals." she said, sitting in the wheelchair as per policy, with dimitri in his carrier in her lap. She sang softly to the boy in her native Japanese, playing with his little fingers. She just couldn't get over how adorable he is. "Stevie is gonna plotz when he sees little dimka. Can I call him? Covenant 3 starts filming here soon." she said, excited to be able to spend lots of time with her old friend. Chris's mom smiled. "Of course seb dear." She said, while krys talked to chris. He nodded. "I'll tell her when we get to the house."

“I know.It’s okay.We’re leaving.”sebastian said smiling a little as they laughed, snickering a little amused as they settled the boy into his car seat. “Go ahead.He’s probably awake by now.”He said smiling a little. “Hm?tell me what?”Gwen said looking curious at chris, tilting her head, settled into the back of the car with the twins, looking tired but so happy to be back with him.

Krystal relaxed. "I'm so glad." Was all she said, getting into the front seat. She had never been comfortable in the back of a car. She nodded, dialing steve's number. She had missed her old friend, and really wanted to show of her adorable son. She hoped he picked up.

Chris shuffled a bit, sitting next to her in the backnof the car. "Well, you see, after you left, I started to feel really guilty and lonely and well, tried to commit suicide. Its lucky krys found me when she did." He admitted, embarrassed and worried look on his face, unsure what she wiuld do.

“Me to.”Sebastian said, cause while he wasn’t as bad as she was, he didn’t enjoy the hospital. Though his dislike was worse when he was the patient, he still didn’t like even just being in it. Smiling slightly as he drove, he looked amused as steve picked up. “Hello?”Steve said sounding tired and a little out of sorts. Like he’d just woken up, and he had.

“....”gwen turned to stare at him, for a moment it looked like the words had gotten through before her features broke, guilt and pain tightening her features as she looked down, slumping a little, looking utterly lost at the idea she’d hurt him that badly. “...oh....”She sighed quietly, trying to talk, but not having the words.

Krystal nodded at him. "Yeah, hospitals suck." She said, making a face before she grinned, calling steve. "Morning stevie! I have some good news!" She said excitedly, actually surprised he wasn't with his family, then figuring he'd be b there later.

Chris rested his forehead on her shoulder, looking sad. "I'm sorry." He said, knowing it was his fault, even if it was only partly his fault, he blamed himself completely.

Steve smiled tiredly as he rubbed a hand over his face. “hey. Did you finally decide to dump Seb and date me?”He teased laughing a little before smiling as he woke up more. He was indeed going to his family’s later, “okay, hit me with the good news.”He said growing serious.

Gwen sighed quietly, resting her head against his, shuddering a little, trembling a little. “No....you shouldn’t be. I am. I’m so sorry Chris. I’m sorry I didn’t stay...that I freaked out...that I couldn’t even tell you....I just wrote...I’m sorry...”she whimpered quietly, so upset and emotional, ignoring his mother as the woman headed for the house, focusing on the man next to her.

Krystal chuckled. "Haha, very funny. We tried thatbonce, remember?" She asked as she grinned, excited to show off little Dmitri. "I finally had the baby. Last night. His name's Dmitri." she said triumphantly, like she'd won the lotto, and in a way she had. She was with the one she loved most in the world, and now they had a son. "if seb doesn't mind, we could detour and drop by so you could meet him" she said, giving her boyfriend puppy eyes. They were still in disguises, so it was cool.

Chris hugged her close. "You have nothing to apoligize for love. It was me. I was so lost and worried about you when you were gone, fearing something bad might happen to you, that I lost myself and thought youd be bettter off without me." He explained, trying to comfort her. He loved her so much.

“I know. Just teasing.’Steve said smiling a little. “Awesome. Yea if you want, I’ll be here for awhile.”Steve said smiling. “Okay okay, don’t break out the puppy eyes. Chris and gwen’ll wait.”she smiled a little as he headed for steve’s place.

“...I’m still sorry...I didn’t....I panicked.”She sighed quietly, leaning into him closing her eyes. Feeling lost and tired, hurting because of it, but reassured that he was still here, that she hadn’t lost him.

Krystal chuckled. Then grinned. "Silly stevie." She said before grinning at sebastian and mouthing a thank you. "We'll be over in ten. Don't mind the disguises, its just sebby doesn't want the papparazzi knowing I gave birth yet." She explained, knowing full well the man would understand what she was talking about. She couldn't wait to see steve's face when he saw Dmitri.

Chris held her tight, talking in a smooth, loving yet dominant tone. "Its alright. You had every right to. That part I understood. I just love you so much gwen. It hurt to loose you." He said, cuddling her as the girls slept.

“Ah, well that’s understandable. I’ll leave the door open, just come on in.”Steve said as she hung up, climbing out of bed to get ready. Sebastian smiled as he parked, climbing out and getting dmitri,cuddling his son as they headed upstairs.

“...Okay.I missedd you to.’She sighed quietly, relaxing at his tone as she leaned into him with a sigh.

Krystal smiled. "Alright stevie, we will." She said as she hung up, looking into the backseat to see their son. She got out of the car too, following sebastian up to steve's apartment, looking at him and her son with a smile. She gave him a kiss. "I love you, you know." She told sebastian softly, knocking before coming in because she'd once walked in on him butt naked by accident.

Chris smiled softly, kissing her head then her lips, content to just snuggle for awhile, except they'd reached his mom's house now. "We should get the babies inside." He said giving her another kiss.

“Love you to.”sebastian smiled softly kissing him back,the small baby nestled in his arms, making him look even more big and broad then normal. “Hey guys. Come on in.”Steve said as he finished pulling on a shirt and opening the door, grinning at the sight in front of him. “You two are adorable.” “I’ve always been adorable.”Sebastian said looking amused as they walked in.

“We should.”She said moving away from him, getting nora and leaving fiona to him, looking nervous as she followed his mom inside. Nervous to be meeting his family, not only on a big holiday, but knowing they all knew she’d left him. It made her fidgety to be meeting his siblings.

Krystal nodded, giving Steve a hug. She hadn't seen him in at least a month because she had been on bedrest and steve had been really busy. She she smiked at steve's comment, ans chuckled at sebastians, kissing his cheek as she took Dmitri from his arms, cuddling him lovingly. "Stevie, this is Dmitri. Dmitri sebastian." She said with a soft smile, smiling as the little boy opened his eyes, cooing a bit. Dmitri wasn't much of a cryer, like his mama. He reached out to steven, big blue grey eyes wide.. "looks like he wants you to hold him." She said, smiling again.

Chris took little fiona in his arms, coddling her close, and walking in with Gwen, knowibg it would be okay. He knew his family.

Steve smiled hugging her back, kissing her forehead as he straightened “Very cute.”He smiled amused as the baby cooed at him, smiling as he took Dmitri from sebastian, holding the babe ever so gently. “He’s adorable, guys, really.”

Gwen smiled as she followed him in, nervous amused as the quiet girls cooed at their father as the woke up. “Chris?”Carly said as she walked down the stairs, smiling at the sight of her younger brother.

Krystal just gushed, smiling as he kissed her head. She loved when he did that. "Isn't he just? I almost can't believe that sebastian and I created him." she said, and steven could tell she was every bit a doting mother. She adored her little dimka dumpling.

Chris coddled little fiona in his bicep, smiling as he saw his sister. "Hey sissy." He said softly, smiling down at fiona as she cooed at him.

“Very. And it’s quite hard to believe Stan had anything to do with this cutie pie.”Steve teased a little. “I know, it’s quite hard really. Doesn’t look like me at all.”Sebastian said smiling a little, even if anger and jealously tightened his stomach. Simply content for the moment to not share his feelings, simply relaxed.

“hey. So how’s the girls?Hello.Gwen right?”Carly smiled at the girl. “Hello, and yes. These are fiona and nora.”She smiled shyly at the other woman as the eldest Evans child showed them into the living room.

Krystal chuckled, giving Sebastian a kiss. "He's young yet. He'll look like you when he gets older, inima mea" she said, giving his back a slight rub. Even though she could tell she was relaxed, she could also tell there was a lot of emotions there he wasn't showing. She would ask them about it when they got back to their apartment.

Chris smiled and wrapped his free arm around Gwen, kissing her head. "The girls are good." he said, showing off he little bundle of Fiona in his arms He couldn't wait for Seb and Krystal to get there too, so he could see little Dmitri. He hadn't gotten to hold him yet, and he knew the girls would want to hold each others children.

Back
Top Bottom