Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Xana writes (and bitches probably.) Comments Welcome!

TheCorsair said:
1,400 posts exactly! Congratulations!

The problem with this is I can't acknowlegde your congrats wothout disrupting my post count. But thanks. ^.~ 94 more and I get a new banner.

Yay! After a few weeks of "I could probably get caught up on my rps if I wrote 3 replies...lol, like that will happen!" I actually did manage to catch up. Now, to resist the urge to look for more stories.

Quentin watched Kell undress Kaydia with his eyes, and fought down the urge to break the man's nose. Instead, he half turned and offered her his arm. "Shall we depart?"

She should get out. Scarlet knew she should get out. Get away from him, before she remembered what his love felt like. Instead she looped her arms with his and leaned against him, still craving his heat against her. His hardness against her. Quentin, so it seemed, was of the same mind, ushering them towards the exits, saying a brief good bye to a few people as they left.

There were no words between them, just heat and tension. It was fine, she didn’t really want to talk. Scarlet could feel Quentin averting his gaze as he drove. Forcing himself not to look at her, forcing himself to focus on the road. Still, he hardly made it a kilometer from the party before he turned into a dark, empty parking lot.

Still, there were no words. No words were needed. When their eyes met again, their bodies and lips followed close behind. Once more his hands bunched up her dress, sliding it up over her hips so he could get between her thighs. Her own hands worked his belt and pants, finding them easier to open than his shirt had been. It hadn’t taken long, before he was inside her, pushing her down in the passenger seat of the speeder and he drove into her.

Still, no words. Just moans and gasps and grunts, as their bodies moved together. Just the wet sounds of kissing and of flesh inside flesh, of fluid friction and desperate longing. After awhile he hovered over her, looking down at her, thrusting within her, his eyes wide in amazement. “Kaydia,” he moaned, his tone as grateful as it was needy.

“Linora sent me to kill you,” She found herself admitting, feeling disarmed by the look in his eyes. He stopped for a moment, just staring at her, seemingly processing what she had said. Moments passed in stillness as he throbbed against her tight walls before he found his voice again.

“Are you going to?” He shifted a bit, holding her hips tight against him, his entire length sheathed within her.

“I…” She started, interrupted by a sigh as he flexed a bit, “I don’t know.”

His hand rubbed her thigh as she spoke, before gripping her again to fuck her. Smirking from above her, he listened to the sounds of her cries filling the speeder, “Let’s see if we can’t turn that into a ‘no’. See if I can’t keep you too exhausted with mind blowing sex to complete your mission.”

They were in bed, her husband’s arms wrapped around her. She had been crying, she knew. Crying, and bleeding. Crying because of the bleeding, because of what it meant they had lost. He had been assuring her that it was okay, so long as she was alive, that was all that mattered. They could try again once she was healthy enough. Once she was ready.

“I…I can’t. I can’t do this again. This was the third time, love. The third time in three years. I can’t give you an heir” She choked a bit as the words came out, as she finally gave voice to the silent fears. She let herself mourn that fact, mourn the loss, mourn all the losses her body had failed to carry. He tried to shush her, to console her, brushing through her hair. Repeating a mantra of “it’s okay,” to drown out her tears.

“It’s not okay. There needs to be an heir. Civil war erupts without one,” She insisted, finding some strength in service. Finding the strength to do what needed to be done, in duty and responsibility to their people. “We must take another wife. A wife that can produce an heir. “ He tried to protest, to proclaim his love and devotion to her, and her alone, but it was her turn to shush him now. “It is not a matter of love, my caliph. It is a matter of peace and stability. Our people depend on us, and we have a duty to them.”

“This changes things for you quite a bit, doesn’t it?”

“Does it?”

“I imagine you would want to be out of here that much quicker.”

“Clearly.”

“And I imagine you’d be willing to do a great many things to get out earlier?”

“What are we talking about?”

“The skills you developed as Scarlet. The republic is on the verge of war, and you can make reasonable progress on ending it before it can even begin.”

“How soon?”

“Five years.”

“And my husband? Will he know or?”

“No, and you won’t contact him either, or everything is called off.”

Deep Space 22 BBY​

Fourteen names composed the folders on her data disk. 12 men and women she had killed over the last two years. Another one, the new one, was her target. The last one was her reward, her motivation, her entire purpose for living and going back to her life as Scarlet. It was the only thing that mattered anymore. She opened that one first.

Mara Jade Voss-Hall
Height: 90 centimeters.
Weight: 13 Kg​

The details were cold and detached, painting a half picture of the child she had hardly known. The child she had held but once since giving birth. Quentin’s daughter, not that he had any clue she even existed. A dozen pictures of a redhead toddler accompanied the fact sheet, and it seemed the girl was happy enough. She showed no signs that she missed her mother or father, no sign that being an orphan had bothered her any. There was an attached hologram showed her playing. Laughing. Oblivious.

Each time it was always the same. She didn’t want to be Scarlet, did want to kill people for some faceless entity . But she saw her daughter, her Mara Jade, and none of that mattered anymore. She couldn’t stop now. If she stopped, everything she had done to this point would have been meaningless. She only hope was to see through this job, and the next, until she was free. Mara would be safe, and she could reunite with Quentin. Would he still love her, if he knew that she had dipped her hands back in blood to protect their child? That she always had been a terrible Jedi; choose love over duty, again and again.

Alright, seeing as I am caught up for the second time this week, I think I might take on another story. Just my luck I haven't bumped since Novemeber, and now I am just in time for the new bumping policy. Oh well.

It occurs to me that I currently have four rps that are over a year old. And that is awesome. And, I have been writing with Quix for about 2 years now. Which is crazy, considering that for most of my time on here, I rarely saw an rp live past two months. So yeah, big shout out to my partners for being awesome, and sticking around.

So, I was looking for a pic of Mara Jade, and for w/e reason, safe search was off, so what's the third result? Mara fucking Leia, of course. Which felt oddly prescient, given the rp I was looking for the picture for. :p

Also, new rule for my partners. If I leave you waiting on a post for a week or more, please feel free to hit me up with a "What the hell, Xana?" Writing to my muse is awesome for writing like crazy, but kinda sucks for responding to people in a reasonable amount of time. And I tend to hyper focus, so I occasionally need some prodding to shift my attention away. Just, don't do it before a week is up, because that is a way to get me to drop the rp.

xanaphia said:
It occurs to me that I currently have four rps that are over a year old. And that is awesome. And, I have been writing with Quix for about 2 years now. Which is crazy, considering that for most of my time on here, I rarely saw an rp live past two months. So yeah, big shout out to my partners for being awesome, and sticking around.

Also, new rule for my partners. If I leave you waiting on a post for a week or more, please feel free to hit me up with a "What the hell, Xana?" Writing to my muse is awesome for writing like crazy, but kinda sucks for responding to people in a reasonable amount of time. And I tend to hyper focus, so I occasionally need some prodding to shift my attention away. Just, don't do it before a week is up, because that is a way to get me to drop the rp.

Congratulations, it's awesome when you can keep long-term stories, and long-term partners. Damn two years, and our fourth story! I still vividly recall our first ever conversation.

And, for me, would that be a week from when I respond, or from when you receive it, considering that on your side of the world, you always get my replies the day before I post them over here?

Don't you love that time-zone thing, are you accustomed to it yet? xD

Sad to say my longest running rp, His Redemption, has concluded after eighteen months. It's been one hell of a journey, of triumphs and heartbreaks, of love and betrayal, of anguish and healing.

Redemption ended up being just shy of 300,000 words, and over 650 Microsoft word pages. Really proud of the story I crafted with Corsair, and looking forward to how the sequel Ascension into the Heavens|Descent into Hell will turn out.

How Long is this Fic Really?: A Guide

Word count in the HP Series:

Sorcerer’s Stones: 76,944
Chamber of Secrets: 85,141
Prisoner of Azkaban: 107,253
Goblet of Fire: 190,637
Order of the Phoenix: 257,045
Half-Blood Prince: 168,923
Deathly Hallows: 198,227

Word count in the LOTR Series:

The Hobbit: 95,022
Fellowship of the Ring: 177,227
Two Towers: 143,436
Return of the King: 134,462

And It looks like I managed to get caught up. So what's the likelihood all my partners post at once? Regardless, I am bumping my RT curious to see what else is out there. Time will tell if I come to regret this.

In more personal news, today sucked. All my coworkers called out today, leaving me as the only regular teacher with our students. So I am calling out tomorrow in revenge. (Not Really, I had a perfectly good reason to call out, but atleast now I won't feel guilty about it.)

If anyone is in the mood for random PM's, you could send me one. Just need distractions from my own mind today.

Heads up, due to record rainfall in Cali this winter, pollen coints are at an all time high, and my seasonal allergies have come on with a vengeance. It is making it difficult to concentrate enough to write. On top of this, my work schedule is weird for the next week and a half, forcing me to sleep during my prime creative time. Posts are coming, slowly.

Alright, so I just squeaked in for my March writing goal at 25k. It's been a crazy month, with both times when I am without any rps to reply to and when I owe more than I can keep up with.

I started working on a solo project Rebellion in al-Nithiel, which is backstory for Voyage of the Silken Siren. Writing solo is quite a bit harder than I remember. What do you mean I have to come up with everything all by myself and write it all by myself? How dare you. So it is coming along slowly.

I also started work on rewriting His Redemption into novel format, which should be easier, given that the meat of the story already exists, but has still been slow. Some concerns that I could actually do the story it's proper respect, and overcoming my own insecurities. But I've written the opening Paragraph, and I hope it does justice to the the original work. As always, i would truly appreciate any criticism to improve upon it.

Hi my name is Aurianna Holy’ness Kallekos and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) reaches my mid-back and golden eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Afodisia (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Lord Commander Mykel Kallekos but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a paladin and my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I belong to a religious order of Afodisia. I’m a warrior (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly armor. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my armor from there. For example today I was wearing a golden breastplate with a blood colored cape and a red long skirt. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking a battle field. It was thundering and lightninging so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of demons stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

I love it, Xana, and how you're obviously targeting the YA audience. However, I'm not totally sure that the style and tone match the setting.

o_O

Matthias skin sparkled like sparkles in the sparkling sun. Aurianna stared at him, wanting him. "I want you," she said, running fingers through her long black hair.

"Because I sparkle, yes. And because I am a vampire, which makes me utterly and totally hot," Matthias replied, sounding exactly like a bad, bad boy who could become good at f he only had the love of a totally hot paladin whose love was pure and special.

"Oh, yes," Aurelia said, her bosoms heaving with her desire for the handsome, sparkling vampire before her. "Yes. Make a woman of me, Matthias, with the passionate passion that pulses within you."

TheCorsair said:
o_O

Matthias skin sparkled like sparkles in the sparkling sun. Aurianna stared at him, wanting him. "I want you," she said, running fingers through her long black hair.

"Because I sparkle, yes. And because I am a vampire, which makes me utterly and totally hot," Matthias replied, sounding exactly like a bad, bad boy who could become good at f he only had the love of a totally hot paladin whose love was pure and special.

"Oh, yes," Aurelia said, her bosoms heaving with her desire for the handsome, sparkling vampire before her. "Yes. Make a woman of me, Matthias, with the passionate passion that pulses within you."

LMAO! At this rate, I should finish by April 1st, 2018. :D

Musing on rp AU's

Eclipse
Kaydia almost certainly becomes a repressed Jedi librarian, especially if we are going for her being saved from the Black Sun right before she was about to crack. Even more terrified of the grow darkness within her, she doubles down on policing her every thought and action before she can do something unbecoming of a Jedi. Most likely she cloisters herself within the temple, dedicating herself to abstract thought and philosophies and writing treatises on objective morality.

While she is likely grateful to Quentin for rescuing her, she probably doesn't like him very much. "Why is he always so nonchalant, whistling and all that? And why doesn't he wear the desert robes that all the rest of the Jedi wear? Doesn't he realize that I can see how tight and firm his physique is?" Meditating to regain her balance in the force just end with her furiously masturbating and more guilt. And if Quentin even show the inkling of interest in her, in return? It almost certainly ends with her tearing off his clothes and fucking him mad senseless on the floor of the Jedi Archives.

I've considered writing a little snippet where Kaydia's first flame Kazak has become one of the Jedi who seek out force sensitive children, and have their parents turn them over to the Jedi for training. Having Detected Mara Jade's high levels force sensitivity, he is shocked to find the face of women he thought dead for over two decades. The main problem I ran into was the scene doesn't really go anywhere.

Redemption
I played around with the idea of Demonic Aurianna quite a bit in Redemption, especially while she was trying to cope with her rapes and her feelings of powerlessness in the aftermath.

Matthias blames himself for her fall, and struggles with hat guilt, until he is forced to take on a new apprentice, Clara. Aurianna rises through the ranks to become one of Baath Me'el's top generals/ concubines. She spends a decade wrecking havoc across the demonlands. When they do comes to blows again, Aurianna suspects he will be just another paladin she easily kills. But Matthias trained her, and is familiar enough with her fighting style that he can find the holes in her attacks.

Defeated, she spit venom at him, practically begging him to kill her, threatening Clara with everything that happened to her. He should kill her, he knows. For everything she's done, and all she is capable of. He should, but he can't because if she died, he really will have failed her. (pretty much Obi-wan and Anakin at Mustafar, with a dash of sexual attraction) The only way he can right his failing is to bring her back to the light, and help her find redemption.

Back at the temple, not everyone is so forgiving towards her. A young man who carried a torch for the girl she had been felt especially betrayed by her defection to Baath Me'el. Reasoning that being raped by demons is what turned her into one, she could be cleansed by fucking paladins. At least, that's how Jeoram justifies his late night trips to her cell, determined to fuck the hell out of her. But all she's known is violation and rape, and the part of her that can be hurt by such things has long since been destroyed. Perhaps she can corrupt him enough to convince him to release her bindings.

A month in she gets her wish, when Jeoram visits with a group of his friends. Other paladins who wish to get carnal revenge on the demon whore. After a few round of compliance, they release her bindings, to use her more thoroughly. Which, of course, ends with a dungeon full of slaughtered paladins. From there she flees the temple, taking Clara hostage with the intention of subjecting her to the same suffering she underwent, and prompting Matthias to try and save this apprentice.

Caught up with my rps, but still 200 words short of my writing goal for the month to date. Damn all my partners for having perfectly good reasons for not being able to post.

Hmm, what's that? I have solo stuff I could work on? I mean, yeah, theoretically, but really no. Because I tried last night. Got a paragraph in, hated it, deleted. Tried again, got a paragraph in and once more hated it. Deleted it. And what do you mean "Pirate queens does awesome shit, fights a demon empire" isn't an outline for a story? Rude.

Well, look at that, coincidentally I just posted.

Now all that's left to do is collude with your other partners and ensure they all respond overnight at the same time so that you don't reply too fast to mine!

Looks like I completed another rp, finishing the main narrative of Star Wars: Eclipse. Like Attack of the Clones, it ended on a wedding. And just like Revenge of the Sith, everything goes terribly for Quentin and Kaydia in episode three, which will be told in parts (and possible out of chronological order) in Star Wars: The Eclipse before the Dawn.

And I am caught up on rps. Still deciding whether I want to take on a few more, while many of my partners are busy with real life.

Oh man, this new season of Archer is killing me. Lana as a lounge singer? Unf. I don't know if I want to be her or fuck her.

archer-lana-921360.jpg

Both. Definitely both.

Pretty full on rps, but things are still a little slow. Doesn't help that I have more things I want to write than I have time to actually write. Hopefully things pick up again in a few weeks, once finals are done and everyone has a chance to breathe. Also hoping my jazz singer rp continues. If not I will find a story for you to live on in, Mercedes, I promise.

Oh, and damn the current comic run of Black Panther making me really want a StormXBlack Panther rp. I can't! I already have too many! Maybe I can channel their dynamic into a current rp or Onyx Queen? Seems like my only choice.
tumblr_oplvixtBhk1u496xso2_1280.jpg

Me, being my insecure self: I am never going to be able to do a Redemption novel justice, what's the point?

Actual published books: “As Hilda’s buttermilk bosoms squished up against his granite abs, Torolf almost had a dick aneurysm.”

“Torolf entered her like she was a lottery. His engorged pecker pushed inside her and she felt fulfilled with sexual fulfillment.”

“Her body was like a beautiful flower that was opening and somebody was pushing their dick inside it.”

tumblr_o9bdyyNHaw1qdbk77o1_1280.jpg

Me: Well, shit, maybe I can give this one more shot.

Holy crap. That's real.

I really, really wanted to believe that was photoshopped. But no. I found it by searching "Sandra hill Viking angel". And then I read an excerpt of that very novel on the author's website.

Why aren't I a published author yet?

TheCorsair said:
Holy crap. That's real.

I really, really wanted to believe that was photoshopped. But no. I found it by searching "Sandra hill Viking angel". And then I read an excerpt of that very novel on the author's website.

Why aren't I a published author yet?
Probably because you have never written the phrase "dick aneurysm" before. :p

Seriously. If this person hit me up to rp, I'm pretty sure I'd send back a "I don't think we are a good match, writing wise" message.

The Bad News: I haven't been able to motivate myself to write all week.

The Good News: Most of my partners aren't posting to me anyways, so no one to let down. :D (This is good news right? I can't tell.) T.T

I did update my RT with some new pairings and added Eclipse to my completed stories section, so I accomplished somethign today! And I resigned myself to miss May's writing goal. Luckily, I had extra words in the first four months, so I am not falling behind on my YTD goal. At least I don't have to get up early for the next month, so no guilt or anxiety in staying up during my prime writing time. Hopefully June will be a better month for writing.

Fuck Ywriter. Ugh, spent a couple hours painstakingly copying over scenes from Redemption, labeling them, formatting them. Was about a third of the the way through Redemption last time I worked on it. Open it up tonight to work on it some more, and everything is gone. Learned my lesson, got Scrivener, like someone said. You know who you are.

How much longer can I actually put off writing the meat of the novel? Knowing me, forever!

Back
Top Bottom