Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step It Up (Wolvenrogue and I)

Eli stepped out the front door and in a deep bass voice said "Tiffany! get behind me!" The young girl blanched at the tone she had never heard from her uncle. She shuddered and covering her mouth with her hands dropped back behind Eli and right into Lilly's arms. He turned and said "We will deal with you later." Then he turned to Mickey, hoping that Lilly would make Tiffany watch. "get down off of that horse!" When Mickey complied trembling Eli took the horse and tied it to the porch rail. "You young sir are a thief! The duchess could have you hung for this if you were a bit older. As it is you might be spared, but not with out pain. he dragged the boy over to the rail. "Hold on tight!" He pulled the boys trousers down and picked up a buggy whip. "this will hurt but it might save your life" He striped the boys thighs until they were crimson and tears ran down his cheeks. "Now pull up your pants." The boys face was as red as his legs. Eli wrote a message to the Duchesses groom and handed it to the boy. "Take this horse back where you got it and give this note to the groom, then go home, and don't come back here again!" then he turned to the women. "What ever shall we do with you young lady?"

"That was unfair! He came to see me!" Tiffany yelled at Eli but Lillian turned back handed her own niece.

"ENOUGH! If you want to be with that theif then go! I won't allow such a boy taint your sisters." Lillian was in her own niece's face. "You got a choice. You walk out that door and follow that boy....I don't expect to ever see you here again. If you stay then you will follow OUR rules! Do I make myself clear, young lady?!"

The yelling had stirred everyone awake and the younger girls saw the back handed slap and the punishment that was handed down.

"Well?! What will it be? If you think you know better than two adults then go!" Lillian stepped aside and glared at Eli not wanting him to interfere. The teenage boy who seemed to stop as if to wait for Tiffany to make up her mind. The young teenage girl made her choice and turned walking to her bedroom where she slammed the door then locked it. Lillian rubbed her head as she couldn't believe this but she looked to the other girls. "Same thing goes for you four! If you pull the same stunt as her I will treat you the same way and now BED!"

Eli didn't blink, his stern expression remained . They watched as the girls trailed off to bed before Eli wrapped an arm around her and smiled. "That's a battle we won't fight again for a while. I doubt we will ever see Mickey again. It was embarrassing, but hopefully he will remember it. Now where were we before we were so rudely interrupted by parenthood?" He pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss. he was hoping that like before the passion would be greater after they were interrupted. He scooped her up and carried her up the stairs, kissing her th e whole way. He set her down only long enough to remove her nightgown, and strip himself, before pushing her back on the bed and grinning at her.

It had seemed him seeing a boy's bare bum didn't distract him from his mission to knock her up. Laying back on the bed as she watched him climbing on top of her. "You don't gice up do you?" Laughing as she pulled him to lie beside her. "Remember I'm still rather tender." Smiling as she laid there naked beside him as she had a plan on giving him a wonderful wake up call.

She came across the idea that before he gone off to do his chores then she had her time with him. So she intended to have her special alone time with him before he took off to tend to the livestock. Leaning up as she whispered in his ear. "You need your rest for the morning..My beloved." Smiling as she turned her back to him and spooned with him. "Trust me you will need your rest."

"I told you you would have to ask for more, and I meant it" He climbed in beside her and pulled a nipple into his mouth. He wrapped his arm around her and buried his face in her breasts. " I love you and there is no place I'd rather fall asleep than this. " He held her close and suckled for barely 5 minutes before he was sound asleep, and dreaming of her. He slept soundly and dreamed of her all night until his dream seemed to merge into reality. He woke saying "I love you so much".

It seemed his morning wood was strong as a post when breeding a wild mare. Smiling as she rolled him onto his back with her straddling him. With him telling her he loved her, she smiled. "Good morning to you too..." Smiling as she brought him up in a passionate kiss letting her soaking wet pussy slide abit at the hilt of his cock. She hadn't slipped him inside as she just wanted him to get a good feeling. Breaking the kiss as she smiled at him.

"Since the mornings I have you to myself...Why waste the chance?" Raising her hips as she gently angled him just right before sliding down. Her movements were slow as her muscles had tighten up over the night a if to seal in every single drop of semen inside her. A soft groan left her lips a she worked the tip in and out of her then an inch slipped inside then another inch. This was so slow and yet pleasurable.

"You are really something! Have me dreaming of you all night and then this! I love you so much. He took a hold of her hips and held them with his cock in her just an inch. Two could play this game. He smiled at her, and held her just where she was, not letting her take any more of him. He wanted her just as hot for him as he was for her. He held her back for about a minute before finally letting her go. "I can tease too!" he said. "Are you sure your feeling up to it? He pulled her down against his chest and kissed her with all the passion he had within him.

Returning his kiss as she looked at him with her rocking her hips. "Still bit tender but I'm so tight that its taking some effort to get you inside me." Reaching up as she looked down in his eyes with his cock sinking deep inside her. "I think I'm ready to become a mother. I had raised and looked after my nieces that I never thought of having a child until i met you."

Once he was deep inside her she sat up with the blanket settling down around her hips. The sun light shining through the window with her bouncing over his cock. Her soft moans were faint as her nails ran along his stomach stomach. "I want to give you many sons as possible."

He half whispered to her, "daughters are fine too! I just think at the moment the males have some catching up to do. I'll love them all the same, and I don't worry you will teach them right." He reached up and took her heavy breasts in his hands and kneaded them as she rode him in the morning sunlight. "You know, I could get very used to waking up this way, and I can't think of a better way to encourage son's and daughters,. Besides, its a hell of a lot of fun!" His love for her was deep and passionate, but he looked at her as his best friend too, and he always wanted their relationship to be as much fun as possible. He knew the work and the pain would come with or without his help. But thefun, taht he was willing to work at, and working he was. He groaned and pressed up into her willing thighs eliciting moans to match his own. "you are so tight girl!" he said with enthusiasm as her inner walls clamped down hard.

"Still recovering from yesterday." Giggling as she lean down against him then with a passionate morning kiss she rolled them over to where he was on top of her and in the middle of the bed. The cool air that cooled her back pressed into the warm bed made her moan in his mouth. Reaching down under the blanket she grabbed his ass pulling his cock as deep as it could go inside her. There was some gentle rocking of their hips but she broke the kiss.

"I love you..." She loved to touch him. "God! I love to touch you...Maybe today we furfil that promise of getting the priest to make it official. We can sneak off after this on Tibus and....Ugh!" He hit the righ tspot making her shut up and her hand moved up grabbing the bed under her head..

He loved how quickly Lilly could switch from a gentle flower to a wench in heat. Feeling a tinge of the wench, He picked up the pace and drove into her fast and hard . He soon had her breasts gyrating on her chest, and he found himself grunting with each stroke. It was clear she wanted all of him and he wasn't sparing any.
"I ...uh..uhh. am..uh ..uh..going ..uh..uh.. to fill .. you...so ..uh ..uh .. full of cream!!!! " he was growing lowder and was soon going to be waking the house if he wasn't careful. A few hard thrusts and he could resist no longer and the tighening started deep between his thighs, his cock swelled and pulsed with in her "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!" He colapsed upon her and rolled to the side so she could breath. "God I love you!!"

The bed rocked and slammed into the wall behind them with his determination. Their flesh smacked one another as he grunted out his mission. "Yes! Yes!" Moaning under him as she suddenly cried out when he slammed into her hard once more only to cum deep inside her. Her hips was forced upwards with her cumming right with him. Her body arched with him curling over her until he finished. Panting and sweating at his side; she turned her head to see him panting.

Smiling as she reached down grabbing his hand. "I think we woke up the entire country side." Giggling softly as she rolled to her side pulling his hand to her inner thigh as she kissed his strong shoulder. Nuzzling his salty flesh with her closing her eyes. They had to get up and moving but she wanted to just lie there with him. Though she let him get up and get dressed while she laid there to recover abit. Soon she followed with her pulling her hair up off her neck but as she walekd by him she grabbed his ass tightly before disappearing to do her chores with the others. It seemed they HAD woken them up. His mother didn't ask as she knew those sounds were but the girls on the other hand were curious but Lillian said she didn't hear anything.

Though down the road dust was stirring and little did she know a firey Duchess may invoke her entilement over them to force Eli to accompany her to her bedroom in the future.

When she pulled his hand to her thigh he took advantage. He slid it up and collected the moisture which was slowly leaking from her and slowly massaged her with the creamy liquid. Before he would let her up he had coated her thighs and belly thoroughly and then licked his hand clean with great pomp and circumstance. He loved the feel of her body. he loved the sound of her voice, he loved her spirit, he loved her very soul.

It had been only a day since he had sent Mickey packing, but when he saw the Duchase's guards out the window. He was nervous. "What do they want?" he said, unwilling to admit what he suspected.

Lillian was inside when Eli approached but she noticed the red haired woman stepping out of the carriage.

"Who here returned my prize Stella?" Her green eyes fell on Eli and her soft smile turned into an evil one only a woman would know. "You are?" She held her hand out to him to have him kiss it. "I am Duchess Isbella. Thank you for returning my mare she is set up to be in heat and I've been trying to find a worthy stallion." Her eyes traveled to the golden one that seemed to be prancing or strutting to impression the sleek chestnut mare.

"I'm sorry but you can't use him." Lillian chimed up but she seemed to be ignored as the Duchess kept her eyes on Eli then snatched him aside to walk with him. This woman had beauty and grace and assets that beats Lillian by a mile.

"Don't you think he plus my mare be a wonderful match? I could pay you handsomely to bring your horse to my land to breed with my three other mares....Also do some other work for me while my husband is away." Her fingers moved along his chest.

Eli pulled back. "Madam, I'm afraid you misunderstand my situation. I have a family here, and I am engaged to be married. It would be quite improper for me to accompany you, and the stallion you seek out is spoken for. I simply disciplined a very errant child that he might return your property and so avoid ruin in life. I am a man of honor, and further I love my fiance beyond taking any risk with our love."

Out of pure respect, he kissed her hand and then taking her leave, he returned to the house. He did not mention that he was a duke, and she held no authority over him.

She was quick to follow. "You know I want that stallion for my mares." She said and even pushed the women aside and even the possible pregnant Lillian into the wall. "I will not leave without your stallion to breed my mares to. I won't allow my mares to stay in this theiving hands either." She glared at the young girls who huddled around Eli's mother and Lillian.

Lillian already feeling like someone was poaching her man stepped in. "LOOK!" She shoved the woman out the door. "He has no pproperty over that stallion you seek. That stallion is mine and your stock of horses are poor to say the least. I can smell bad blood in them from here. Second come after my beloved once more and I'll ask the King and Queen themselves to move you from here."

The woman back hands Lillian hard enough to draw blood but it was enough for the group to see this. Lillian spits the blood out and put her hand out to Eli. "Beloved, we're seeing the Royal famimly today to update the records plus to alert this woman has assualted a Duke's fiance." The woman looked confused at this annoucement. Lillian looked up as not just her lip was bleeding but she had a black eye. Watching the Duchess had given up for now Lillian got Eli to hitch the horses up with the family in the wagon. She sat up front with him as she lightly touched her swollen lip.

Eli had had enough of the woman at this point. He got down from the wagon and approached her quietly. "Madam, you would do well to know who you strike. You may count yourself lucky that I am both a Duke and the personal breeder for the king. Were I less of a gentleman, and felt free to hit a woman, you would be picking yourself up from the dust. The woman you struck is my fiance, and you are trespassing on my lands. You may be assured that the king and queen shall hear of this insult. Get your horses and carriage off of my lands before I forget my scruples!"

"ELI!" Lillian snapped at him. Grabbing hold of his shoulder knowing this day will set him back but this needed to get done. "We need to go." Managing to get him back as they rode behind the Duchess. "I have a plan. The horses she has are fine but not good enough for breeding. I'm not a fool I've seen her around and what she is worth." Looking at him with a smile. "You're not marrying a fool."

"MARRYING?!" The group behind them spoke in shock about this turn of events. Lillian had them calmed down as they approached the castle. Requesting an audience only to see the Duchess was there making false statements how they denied her service.

The Queen looked over and gasped seeing Lillian's condition and rushed over to look at the lip and her blacken eye. The girls were quiet until spoken to and it was learned what happened. The King looked to Eli.

"Well Duke....What do you ask as payment for this woman insulting and assualting your fiance? Land? Gems? Horses?" Those were hitting this woman hard. Though Lillian walked up to Eli and whispered to him.

"Her jewlery to start off. Every time she comes onto the property she will have to pay in gold pieces. About ten will do it..." Lillian was cruel in a business sense but to her this woman came after her soon to be husband and her horse. To her this was punishment for not listening.

Eli answered the king, "Sire, her horses are of no value to us or to you. My desire is never to see her face again on my lands at any price. I pray that you might revoke her right of travels on the roads of the king. To settle for my beloved's injury, she should suffer humiliation as she she tried to inflict on my Lilly. Grant her jewels to my wife to wear at her wedding and keep forever more. Send this presumptuous woman home in an ox cart. I ask that you might grant us her carriage for our own." He looked to the king and then to Lilly hoping she approved.

"So be it!" He said as he sent the woman away but the carriage was left there and the jewlery will be sent to the castle.

"Eli, that was to kind of you." Lillian said as she looked at him with a stern look in her eyes. "Though Wedding day?" She didn't expect him to have a wedding day but just have records updated then thats it.

"Sire may I ask a pure favor for my lady, Lilly?" "What do you desire my son" the king asked. "might we be granted a court wedding? To be married before your highness's?" "May it be so! and gladly" the king said. "You shall be be married before us two days hence". the king said. Eli hugged and kissed his bride to be.

Lillian stood stunned as Eli turned to kiss her but when their lips parted she looked at him. "Is this what you wish? A fancy wedding for us?" She was use to simplier thing but before she knew it people were rushing about to get things going and she was nearly swept away from him. She held on to his hands as she didn't want to make this a big deal but aybe he had a reason in doing so. Was he saying she was worth fretting over? Or did he want this Kingdom know who was his wife? "Beloved.." That was all she could say before she was yanked away to be locked away while her gown was made and he was forced aside to have his own outfit made for the ceremony.

Eli hadn't anticipated what was about to happen, but as he though about it it was understandable, and it was for the best. For Lilly it meant being a true duchess by declaration of the queen, and gave her equal footing with the horrible woman that she despised, and prevented her being abused ever again. From here on out, the palace guard had standing orders to protect her honor.

In any event, it was out of his control now. All he could do was comply with the ceremony, which he was delighted to do. He set about looking just as fine as he could for his new wife, and no one would ever question their rights in the kingdom again.

Well no one would question his rights but hers at this moment was questioned. When she was alone his mother had the talk with her about marrying her son. "I was waiting for him to propose to me. In this world I have no say and you know it."

"I was surprised you showed some spine." She commented as she watched Lillian being poked and pinched.

"You're his mother and I respect you want whats best for him. I didn't tell him of you wanting me to walk away if I wasn't going to marry him." Turning to face her soon to be mother in law but once she was poked she screamed at the maiden. "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!" She imagined her voice carried down the stone halls scaring the woman off. Lillian just fell in the chair with her face in her hands. "Why is he parading me through this? This....Ceremony?!" She was close to tears as she felt the older woman's fingers going through her loose brown hair.

"Funny thing is, Child. Men do dream of their wedding day and do what they can to make it come true. Don't you wish for this large ceremony?" She looked at the girl seeing her shaking her head.

"No. I don't want a ceremony. I don't want this...elaborate wedding. A simple signing of papers and large dinner would have been fine." Lillian said softly and before she knew it the old woman was gone to find her son. It didn't take long for a mother to find her son.

"Eli..." she knocked and stepped into the room seeing he was beign fitted. "Why are you going through with this fancy ceremony anyways?"

"Mother, I have to do what I can to protect her. After tomorrow, she wont be a victim any longer. NO ONE! INCLUDING YOU! wil dare disrespect her. I will not stand for anyone disrespecting her. I know she is a simple woman, but she deserves respect, and she shall have it to the best of my ability. You would be best to go and help my nieces to see their aunt the duchess crowned. She may live how ever she chooses after tomorrow, and no one may question it."

Back
Top Bottom