Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Smut \ story ( My smutty entertainment )

sexy forest girl

Free spirit with dark desires

Welcome everyone to my domain

Enjoy your stay

I hope you all are having a good time. I won't keep you much, all I want to say is that I have been role playing for quite sometime, and usually I do three or more paragraphs depending on my partner. I like smut roleplays, as your going to find out when your going to check the two role plays that I'm craving ay this moment. But that doesn't mean that they don't have a good story to them, though the smut will have a significant effect on the story. Check out the role play plots I have here, at least the two that I'm craving, and if you find something that you like, specially if it's one of the two that I'm craving, send me a Pm, and lets see if we can starts something together. So thanks for reading and have a pleasant day.

The Lust Arena roleplay is what I'm craving to do at the moment
I have a huge kink for non-con and dominance. But that doesn't mean that my characters are mindless submissive or the role plays will be all about smut.

General requirement:-

- I would like active roleplaying partners that can reply in constant bases, other wise the roleplay will be stuck, so please, if you find the following plots interesting, you will have to be able to reply to me on constant bases. Multiple replies daily is nice, but generally it can be difficult, though if you do that ill get back to you with reply as soon as I can. Three times a week is also much appreciated. I don't want to push you too much, as my partner I want us to have fun, but in order to progress in my long term roleplays you will have to be able to reply at least on constant bases.
Please do understand that this is important for me, and thank you for taking time to read my plot, I hope we do roleplay together and have lots of fun together.

Its year 6000, The world has three large nations that rule it, Ultima, Kosses and Luxerion. Like any other planet, there was war between them to decide whom was going to rule over the world as a super power, and the answer came swiftly with Ultima showing their advanced technology that dominated everything Kosses and Luxerion had. Before the things could turn in a large scale blood bath, both Kosses and Luxerion signed the defeat treaty announcing their lose against Ultima, with that a peaceful era spread all over Ultima and the other nations.

The three nations gave birth to many cities but things were not as they seemed as massive catastrophes hit Kosses and Luxerion crippling them and even reversing the advancements returning them or rather major part of their nation to time before technology, making them almost obsolete.
Kosses fell hard after a meteor strike. The meteor strike brought to their land a new type of virus that turned the men into sexual hungry zombies. With help of Ultima and Luxerion, Kosses got the control back and even managed to make an vaccine. Though there were powerful people that benefitted from the catastrophe, so by their influence they controlled the vaccine and made Ultima and Luxerion withdraw their help as they ruled of a crippled Kosses and shadow of what it use to be.
Luxerion fell because of the rise of the unlawful gangs. It took some months and before anyone could do anything, many strong gangs like the ever mysterious Yakuza and the dangerous mafias announce that they controlled Luxerion, and with that a dark evil fell on all of the nations.

My character is a peace keeper in Ultima, which means is short, that she is a detective but more power and authority.
A peace keeper has the authority to do what he/she sees is fit, and open any hidden records, files and search for any relevant information about anyone or anything. Its safe to say a peace officer has authority to do whatever he/she can with law protecting them, thus protecting the Ultima's interest and peace. Working only with high elites in Ultima and solving cases that can cause harm to nation.
My character's name is Ariana Wallis. Smart and talented, though not a genius. Her parents immigrated to Ultima, they had to work very hard to make their daughter get a decent education and even after their death Ariana kept their work ethics her parents had, which made her one few approved people in Ultima to be a peace Keeper.
Having a very attractive sexy look ,quite busty with her hourglass body shape. With a good track record made her one the three peace keeping officers, and she enjoyed it, as life couldn't be any easier for her. Living in an luxurious apartment, having latest in tech to help her do what she wanted, and although she wasn't rich, everything was provided for her no matter how expensive it was, as peace Keeper's expenses were covered by Ultima's elites directly. In other word Ultima's treasury was her account as long as she is a peace keeper.

Our roleplay starts when the third murder happens in Ultima, and once they were briefed on the case, they were given access to everything they needed to help them resolve the murder. This matter wasn't small in Ultima, is it had no murder cases and suddenly there was three in one week.
But there was another thing, my character had solve it but there was something unsettling about these horrendous kills. The Chief sits with my character and explain to her that these murders are part of different case, a very dangerous one, called the Dark case. No one went on the record to solve it had even been found, but Ariana wasn't afraid of the task and took it. After all she didn't know what was waiting for her.

For starters there are going to be many, highly dangerous, gangs and people behind the dark case, they won't let her know the truth, either about the murder or how they want to use a special drug to control the world. They may send assassins after her, not the type that kills, but the type that will get close to her, and manipulate her, then bang her senseless forcing her to never come after a certain individual or they would pay her another visit.
That being said, sex is very normalized in this world, like workout, human body needs sex, that is the way people lived at least in Ultima. Moreover, Ariana is not a virgin, she had some one night stands with strangers, and its considered to be a daily activity like workout to many in Ultima.

Though no one thought that sex could be used as weapon. As the gangs and people behind this case had already knew about the peace officers specially about Ariana, how skill full they are and very well equipped to deal with any situation. And immediately they found, that the one area that Ariana wasn't very skilled in was in sex. After some very deep research about her, they found that although she has some sexual experiences, but like many in Ultima, it was very normal to boring compared what the people of two nation experienced in sex.
As Ultima only believed in technology and science not so much on human interaction, this made them use this aspect against her like they used it on many before her. With that it was decided among them that they would use a different approach against Ariana, as the people she would interact with would use seduction to get close to her, using things like romantic approach or setting dates to lower her guard and make it easier for them to get into her pants, and when that happens they would do it her, what was done the peace keepers before her, till she removes the guy's name for her suspect list and decide to move to her next target. So will she find a way to counter their many different sexual approaches and solve the case ? or will she fail and let Ultima be corrupted by the gangs and highly dangerous people behind the dark case?
That would be up to us , me and my role playing partner to decide.

Important info about the roleplay to my partner:
- While I'll be playing as the talented sexy Peace Keeper in this case, your going to play as the people who come in contact with my character.
- I'll be driving the plot and introducing characters even doing some plot twists. I'll be doing that while keeping you posted in an ooc, so we both can have an input on what is going on, or at least know where is the plot heading.
- I'm open to ideas, and gladly would work with you if you want to change things in this role play. Plus, we will have an ooc like I mentioned, so even later on if there is something you didn't like or want to talk about, we both will have a place to dump our ideas in.
About the sexual zombies in Kosses:-
This is an important part of this smut roleplay, and I want my partner to get it correctly, and if there is something that you didn't understand it, don't hold back and ask me. This roleplay is one of my major craving and ill do what I can to answer all your questions.

So the Zombies:-
The zombies are placed into scientific categories by the way the dealt with their targets. These are example of their sexual nature, by getting the idea you can use your creativity when controlling the zombies.
Note:- the zombies will show up later in the roleplay , not at the beginning.

The hardcore: Is the sexual fighter, the one that jumped at his victim and wrestled with her to get the upper hand, or fight hard using hand to hand combat, rising the heat while fighting. Than on very specific points is uses some sexual attack, by doing that it uses the intense heat and the combat focus build up, sexually against his target. If this happen his target get struct by sudden lust urge which can be very hard to fight off. The hardcore zombie attacks the lust struck target fucking her very hard till his target looses and gets impregnated with zombie babies.

The seducer: Is the slow lover zombie, as once he get his hands on his victim it seduces her using sexual and lustful skills that many might take lessons from it, it can know instantly which way is best to approach his victim and seduce her with his high sexual and lustful skills, he won't leave his victim no matter what or stop his seduction tell he get to fuck his victim in brutally and hardcore, or the way he sees best and impregnate her.

The hyperdrive zombie: is the highest in number found roaming around. It has had a very strong and very high sperm reserve with amazingly strong cum shot. Not only that but it can change its cum specs. For example it can cum large white tennis balls of cum into their target, that can burst hard into their targets womb after sometime, helping in immobilizing their target and have better chance in impregnating.
they take advantage of surprise attacks, they jump on their victim and in just three thrust in her, they can start cuming, other times they can cum very hard at will, once they finish they go away, one climax is all that they waste on a low value target, as the more sexy their target is the more they tend to have orgasm into her till she gets pregnant.

Kinks:-

- Seduction
- extended foreplay
- paying attention to what she is wearing and using it against her
- having sex in different positions
- deception
-rough and aggressive
- manipulative
- con and non-con
-gangbang
- large quantity if cum
- hardcore sex
- forced sex
- brutal sex
- sex fights, sex competition, breeding, Slapping, Name calling, Body writing , Dirty talk , Heavy kissing, Teasing, Forced continuous orgasms, Bath/Shower Sex.

Turn off: BDSM, Vomiting , things that goes in the bathroom ( pissing …etc), incest

A reminder: This role play is a major craving of mine. Can't wait to start this adventure.

The world of Torak, was one of many wonders once. Many different kinds of species were born here, Torak was planet of life, wonders and peace. Creature could fight or kill each other, they could take things away with force but they didn't, all of the species on this planet lived as one big family despite the huge differences they had. But all that changed when humans arrived. They colonized the planet immediately and belt huge and very advanced empires, taking advantage of orcs and goblins who didn't have advanced brains like the humankind. Humans were the most powerful species of the three that occupies the planet, as orcs and goblins didn't stand a chance against the technologies of humans. Just as humankind had rose to the stars they crushed and burned on the fire beneath their feet. Humans couldn't live with each other, so people and cities fought each other and waged wars, they used very dangerous weapons, that turned their empires to dust in matter of days, and with that they took down Torak too. Torak once only had life and gave life, but now it was a desert and it only took life. The creatures fought each other for survival and dominance, as there was nothing much left. After humans fell, nothing rose up, everything crumbled down with them.
When life and nature started to take its course again, people started to form gangs and strong bandits started to show up, they made small villages and settlements. They worked as bounty hunters, thiefs, whores, some knew how to use magic, and used it to their own benefit. But the whole world was broken, as the strong survived.

Torak was turned to a hard place to live. Killing and fighting were normal things, however, sexual needs, pleasure, lust and anything close to sex were amplified, no one knew why it happened. Slowly as the Torak changed over time all things changed with it. Perhaps it was a human thing, you would think, but other races were experiencing similar things with more drastic results. Orcs and goblins, started to force breed with humans using them to increase their numbers, as sexual dominance became important in everything, sometimes even more than physical strength. Wars and fights between races were won or lost depending on the sexual dominance of males of one race against the females of the other, having men whom are strong in sex and skilled at it was as important, if not more, than having a gun.

When people sat down around fire and talked about what led to this, all pointed fingers at humans, their weird and extremely deadly weapon infected all of the planet, while humans would point back saying that they only brought out their hidden desires to light. The few of the people who were scientist or inventors , were soon to be found dead if they didnt hide, as often strong gangs and bandit groups would kill these people, saying that these type of people would bring the whole world of Torak to destruction again.
The creatures of the planet ( orcs and goblins mainly ) didnt have developed minds of their own like humans, but they were now showing drastic improvements, they learned everything from humans that they could and developed it in their own way, from talking to how to use magic, to all types of sex and how to dominate any woman sexually, and now they were standing toe to toe with each other. Things continued to grow, as now some orcs and goblins could be found in strong gangs and bandits groups working with humans, killing, stealing, and slaughtering but most of all fucking and rape women. After the wars of devastating weapons, all the male species, from all races, preferred human females above any other female organisms , more over, they knew which female is more sexier than the others, and which is more stronger than the others, which increased the need of whores, as most of the times settlements and small villages had special area where they would put whore tents, and with a small fee, anyone could enter any tent that he wants, and spend time with any woman there was.

My character:

Her name is Kalinda, Lin for short. She was a sorceress, it a very common thing to use magic, as it was considered weak, the incantations for fire ball or heal took time, during which the caster was in immediate danger and wide open. She is 27 years old. She never got to know her parents, or her family. For as long as she can remember, she lived with different people, they taught her how to fight and use magic. But like everyone she was poor, so she took whatever job she could find, from bounty hunting, to healing, treasure hunting and also as whore in the whore tents that can be found in the settlement she was in, needless to say, she wasn't a virgin. But she needed money or favors, if she is to survive in this brutal world

The story:

In one of her search and find tasts, she was to find a lost piece of gold, but instead she found a magic book. she found that book in ancient broken building dated to when humans first arrived in Torak, this book held many secrets, knowledge that only few can grasp the magnitude of, and needless to say that mastering the spells in it, would make one really powerful, this was not just any normal magic book, it was an ancient powerful manuscript. Though it was not easy to read whats in it, to decipher its meaning, and much to her bad luck, it got stolen from her. After weeks of search, she had gave up, and after another week a rumor reached to her saying, Rova has that book. Rova is very strong bandit, he was the only bandit leader that controlled the entire north area, specifically the area he was located in. Moreover, under him server some of the most dangerous people and gangs, If someone hears Rova's gang is coming, people would either hide in the broken spaces they call home, or find other settlements to hide, they were not someone you should argue or have to deal with.....ever.

Having a longtime thinking about what to do, Kalinda finally decides. She was going to take back the book, but alone she would never stand any chance. So she starts to look for a companion, some sort of fighter, to accompany her and aid her, in her almost impossible task.

Important for my role play partners (M or F):-

- Your going to be a male character, his name is Kalas, 32 years old. Not the strongest of bandits but very competent, very capable with any weapon his hands can get on. He was a bandit that killed many men, fucked many women. Known to be a man of chance, if he finds something he likes, he will wait for the right time and in a flash he will jump to get it. He is not the hero type, he could careless if the whole journey fails and MC is taken as a sex slave and sold to Rova. But he is dangerous and cunning, which makes him useful. Though YC and MC are companions, we don't trust each other fully, that can change, but not to a romantic level.
I do have a picture of guy resembling him, and also of my character. If you want ill show it you once we start the role play, assuming that you don't have a picture in mind for Kalas.

- So Kalas is YC , he is the companion thats going to be with MC for the whole journey. But he can be beaten, if your not careful with direction you taking him. In this brutal world there are many whom are, more stronger and capable, than both or our MCs, so we have to be careful.

- There is not going to be any romance between MC and YC. But that dosn't mean that they can't have fun or do what the want with the other. Meaning, they can steal for each other and do other things. For example, Kalas goes to buy a knife only to be surprise that his coin pouch is not with him, and a glance over his should shows Kalinda using his coins from his coin pouch to buy some clothes for her. Later that night, Kalas waits for her to sleep in her small tent, than he would sneak up on her to take his revenge. I'm looking for these kind of interactions between them. They can slap, punch even use insults and sometimes fight against each other, but never kill, as in the end they forget and continue their journey as companions.

- There is going to be other characters joining our journey, but just for a short time. I'm going to introduce them when we come across one, than your going to control them. It well be for a very short term, till that character gets to his goal. For example, you would let YC (Kalas) perhaps go scouting ahead, while the new companion walks and have a chat with MC, perhaps for a deal that would be complete when he would be sexually finishing off MC in her tent tonight.

- I'll be the one driving the plot, but ill always discuss with you in an OOC, and inform you, have your opinion, before introducing new companions. Your always free to tell me if you want something changed, if there is something you want to remove or add. This role play will be impacted heavy by our OOC communications.

- I'm not a grammar freak, but you will have to be able to describe, write at least three or more paragraphs, and if you can match me I won't ask for more. However, Not all the smut is ground and pound, you have to be able to do slow build ups, foreplay, and good hardcore smut scenes. Using deceptive methods to get into MC's pants :sneaky:

- When a major enemy shows up, your going to control him too. We well discuss what well happen with him in the OOC.

- This is a long term role play, so you have to be able to send replays consistently. Otherwise we will be stuck in the same scene for longer than it its intended. I understand that people can get busy. It happens for all of us, and me too. So at least say that in the OOC and ill do the same.

Pregnancy:

If you ask for it not be included in the role play, i'll remove it completely. But I do have a fast pregnancy mechanic in this role play, for example. After a hardcore interaction with stranger or an orc or a goblin, Kalinda gets impregnated with his child, She will give birth fast and without any pain or anything that would damage her and change her body. The child well be sent to a close by settlement to be taken care of, if there isn't anything close by, and child is stored safely away from any harm in timeless pocket dimension, and it will be given away as soon as Kalinda gets to place like a settlement or a village.

General Information:

- This is a smut based role play. There is a story behind the magic book, but the element of smut strongly impacts role play. So I can't give a ratio, because sometime, its going to be story focused, because of the bandits and the companions.
- MC is considered to be very sexy and attractive, a rare beauty, one of the many reasons people gets drawn to her, as soon as they lay their eyes on her
- I'd like to see at least three paragraphs or more, I normally write more than three paragraphs, and I know sometime there is not much happening which can make you write two or less paragraphs, in that case ill match you, but not all the time.
- My turn on and turn offs can be found in my profile but ill state them here too.
-

- Turn on:- gangbang, large quantity if cum, hard sex, forced sex, brutal sex, having sex in different positions, getting tricked, get taken advantage of, Romance ( only if it’s used to take advantage of my character ), rough , aggressive, manipulative, sex fight, sex competition, Slapping, Name calling, Body writing, Dirty talk , Heavy kissing, Teasing, extended foreplay, Forced continuous orgasms, Bath/Shower Sex, Hair Pulling.

- Turn off: BDSM, Vomiting , things that goes in the bathroom ( pissing …etc), incest.

- I like to play in first person. But can do third as well.
- I'll role play only in PMs.

- If you have a similar idea, I would like to hear it out, But Pm me to start this role playing with me or just to ask to clarify things that you don’t understand even if im off, ill get back to you as soon as I get on again.

There was nothing more exciting to the world than the future, the question of what would be the next big thing never left the minds of the people, until the inevitable happened. A war like no other, it transcended countries and even planets, there was no place safe to hide or to run as everyone took part in it. People fought and killed among them selves as all wanted to have the upper hand. It started with small conflicts among large cooperation, than it involved countries, than as things kept escalating while the technologies improved, the war started and nothing was the same since.

In the aftermath of the war, humanity was now located on very different planet, it looked much like earth but it wasn't earth. Part of it was desert and other part of it was where most of the people lived, one large metropolitan city. It was safe to assume that no one won that war.
The world was desolated, fights between gangs, companies and authorities would happen in daily fashion till it was considered normal and crimes were daily occurrences, with that a new world was born, and dangerous people whom had control over it, lived and thrived in it.

In this new world, new earth, I was born. Living my life by doing what I can to stay alive and survive till one day I was introduced the biggest secret the underworld was keeping hidden. I knew about it after I accidently stole a brief case from a dead guys body. I assumed that it would have money but what I got instead was an access to the largest fighting tournament in the world, called the Arena.
The brief case had a watch with hologram screen, once I was back in my room I start browsing through it, my eyes were fixed on the prize, as huge sum of money, but to get it, I had to win. I had other questions and curiosities that I wanted to have answers for, and some of them were about the Arena competition.

Through my research I found out that Arena was the largest underground battle tournament, that ran in span of 2 to 3 years. Organized by war surviving groups of organizations and corporations, there were fighters from all over the world participating in it, these were very highly dangerous and very skilled people, and most of them were from very dangerous gangs. It was interesting, as there were those whom represented other organizations as well, people not to be missed with, and others whom live far away in runes of dessert cities and villages. It was very interesting, the amount of people and places registered in the Arena was to say many, is to put it mildly, it was like another world registered in here.

What took me a bit by surprise, was the highly sexualized nature of the Arena. The fights normally were when two opponents met and fought, the one whom was unable to continue was considered defeated, but that wasn't what was happening. One of things that you had to include to entered the Arena, was your DNA, the problem with that was, thanks to the advanced tech, you would know everything there is to know if you get the DNA analyzed. You would know things like what someone liked and disliked, what move was more sexually effective against your opponent, how to deal with her sexually or deceive her. Its safe to say that if you ran the DNA with resources that was given, you would know everything there is to know about your opponent, be it physically or mentally.

For example, in one of the battle the man had invited the his opponent to a dinner, He had studied her sexually and started to deceive and seduce her before she could even realize what was happening. He would later on use that to his advantage while fighting and get to fuck her till she gave up, that was what normally happened. As we were at point where gadgets and devices were not always put to good use.

Every battle was about a sexual planned mess, and both parties would try to exploit it with the fight changing it's flow to a sexual battle, till someone taps out or losses consciousness. For that reason once you had registered your name the Arena, everything changes. You start to see the world and the people in it in a different way.

* I looked at the screen for few minutes, and with few taps I was registered in the Arena. And immediately I had my name registered to a battle. The opponent was in a village, I smiled thinking that this one was going to be easy, with that I got by small back pack and went to meet my opponent.*

Summary of how this roleplay works:

So its a bit like street fighter setting, where fights could happen quite anywhere. So in general your going to play as the characters that would come after my character, or oppose her in Arena fights, which turns to get very sexual. And add to that, some advanced DNA tech the opposition can use to know every sexual point or opening my character has, so he can use it to seducer and foreplay with her during the battle, and eventually break and defeat her sexually. You can say they are sexual weak points, but what they actually could be though of as ways, that my character wants other to approach her if they had evil sexual intents.

- Once someone enter in the Arena all their data, information, be it hidden or personal, specially the ones that are sexual in nature, and all the DNA information gets posted into their profile. Meaning, if anyone is interested in fighting my character, with few taps he can know all that there is about my character, and when activating the DNA advanced learning faction, he gets know how to approach my character sexually. As it will show my characters sexual points thanks to all the data access, and the DNA backup that is available.

- Registering a person into the arena, signing up for a fight, losing or winning records, ranking, activating the DNA advance learning function, access to all the information about any opponents at any time, even location tracking. There is only one device that does all that, and everyone whom enters in Arena has one, It's a hand watch that has a hologram interface.

- During my replies, I would provide you with special segment ( if your character activates the DNA advanced learning function) to give you sexual hints and ways, that if used your going to open my character sexually for your sexual advances.

If it gets very complicated, and if you find anything that you don't understand, Pm me with all you concerns,
ill be more than happy to help you out, to understand anything regarding this plot.

My character: -
Her name is Millia, She is 27. Her parents worked for a mega corporation, they died thanks to a sudden attack by some gangs on their building. She is very capable and skilled individual, sexy and confident. She is very curious about the arena competition which made her enroll in it. She wanted to know who is behind the Arena. Later on she would know that her parent never wanted the Arena to happen.

The story:-

Arena is a very lucrative competition with different people, gangs and cooperation using it as tool, to settle some of their differences. Thus making people behind it have an immense control of some of the major conflicts. As Millia gets closer to her goal to know whom is behind The Arena, she will get to be a part of the conflicts and start to know some very dangerous secrets. After knowing that, it would be up to her, will she try to change things or depending on what she learns, perhaps get revenge.

DNA holographic advanced learning:-

Its a feature in the advanced hand watch that is provided to everyone in the Arena.
When your characters - the characters that would come after my character - get registered to battle my character, or simply someone is coming to get my character, the character would use this feature in his watch, if he finds that my character is hard to deal with, given all the information he has.
The Arena has all the data of everyone in it, physical, mental and even some personal ones, add to that all the data regarding sexual aspects, be it physical, mental and personal. It joins all that together and implants it into the user.

- what does that do?
It gives all the ways, in and outs and teaches all the skills and ability needed to win against their opponent sexually, in span of blink of an eye. So by using that they would know how to deal with my character sexually, seducing her, or fighting hard with her and turning things sexual, suddenly making her feel fighting and battle excitement turn to lust.

Its also a way for us to decide how things unfold during a fight. So when there will be a confrontation going on, ill share with you some of the ways you can deal with my character sexually. On the other hand you can tell me how you would like to do it, and with that we both can make out how should things end up during a fight.

What to expect:-

- The plot that has both story and smut driven, though the smut is more prevalent thanks to the sexual aspect of the Arena fights.
- My character would be traveling the world, the new earth. Meeting people and opponents as she tries to know more about the Arena.
- Writing about the different sexual aspects, as the smut scenes won't just be about jump on and start the smut scene, I would like my partner to be creative and present seduction, foreplay and other sexual possibilities when engaging with smut details. We would discuss that more in an OOC if you want to.
- A vast world with many different environment, from desert to a crowded city. From a rainy forest to cold icy mountain and desert ruins, Millia would travel this vast planet in search of answers.
- While going around the world to meet her opponents or to get some answers, there will be others that would come after her, hunt her for different reasons. Some for more winning points, others because they are payed to do so, and some because they find her to be just too sexy to not have a taste of her.

Important for my roleplay partners:-

This role play takes place in world that has element from Conan the barbarian, some sci-fi and steampunk elements as will. Its has story and smut, but I consider it more smutty plot because of the all lust battle that will take place with my character being a part in it.

- Ill be controlling Millia, and driving the plot. While you will have to control the character she that she will meet, we will discuss more on that in the OOC if you want too.
- You should be able to describe sexual scenes. Don't go straight to ground and pound, there should be foreplay and slow build up to the actual smut scene. Sometimes we might have to move straight to ground and pound depending on the scene , but not always.
- Its important to describe the chain of events that's going on, not just simply -teared her clothes down-. How about if your character could do it without removing my characters clothes, or take her on in different sexual positions, use your imagination.
- I will have an OOC for this plot, so we will be able to discuss what we like or want to change in the role play.
- You should be able to do three or more paragraphs.
- I'll play in first person perspective, I can play in third person perspective as well if you want. As for you, its your choice, I don't mind first or the third person perspective.

Kinks
- Turn on:- gangbang, large quantity if cum, hard sex, forced sex, brutal sex, having sex in different positions, deception, get taken advantage of, Romance ( only if it’s used to take advantage of my character ), rough , aggressive, manipulative, sex fight, sex competition, con, non-con, breeding, Slapping, Name calling, Body writing, Dirty talk , Heavy kissing, Teasing, extended foreplay, Forced continuous orgasms, Bath/Shower Sex, Hair Pulling, cheating, cuckolding, NTR.

- Turn off: BDSM, Vomiting , things that goes in the bathroom ( pissing …etc), incest.

Note:-
All though I have many kinks, but there are some that are huge turn on for me, which are ( foreplay and seduction) . What I mean is something along the lines of forced kissing, touches that turns to grabs, paying sexual attention to the clothes my character is wearing, dry humping, putting my character in sexual position to sexually use her, always having your hand on MC ( like hold or grabbing her waist while talking to her) and more.
Making her feel your touches and your need to do her. Although I like smut, and most of my plots are smutty in nature, but I would like foreplay and seduction aspects to be a major part in any of my plots I have here.

I hope to hear from you guys soon, have a good day.

Last edited:
RE: Sexy detective

Still open and still looking for partners for this Rp, in your interested Pm me.

Im still looking for player to role play with for this plot, PM me if interested.

so... does the character she needs information from, should he actually HAVE the information, or could he be purely lying to fuck her?

RE: Murder case detective

Kiki said:
so... does the character she needs information from, should he actually HAVE the information, or could he be purely lying to fuck her?

He has the info she needs, but he lies to her, delaying her and manipulates her to get into her pants.

I'm available if anyone wants to rp with this plot, pm me.

Still looking to RP using this plot, if your interested pm me.

Still looking for someone to role-play with using this plot, if your interested PM me.

Blood virus is new plot that I would really like someone to role play with. Take your time and read it, than if your interested Pm me and we can discuss any detail you like, I'm flexible and would definitely like to hear if what you have in mind.

Ok, so I'm still open for the role plays above, also I'm really craving for some good gifs. If you want me to try new things with you, adding gifs will differently get my attention.

Lately I have the desire to be gifed up, with lots of gifs, so if your interested to role play with me using one of the plots here, or you have another plot you would like to play it with me, just send me some gifs with the request, it will help get me excited to play with you. Though gifs are not a requirement.

So along those role play idea I have others that I'm looking forward to play with someone, just mention that your interested in other role plays that I have not listed here and I'll tell you about them. I'm also open to new or some other creative smut role play plots , so if you want to try something with me don't be afraid to ask, other than that I'm open for a new role play partner, pm me so we can start something.

I have couple of new role play idea that I'm not sure about posting it up here yet, so if your looking to pm with some new plot I'm ready for that, if not you can always choose from what I have posted here.

I'm looking to role play, you can choose any plot you like from above and PM me so we can discuss it and start the journey. even if I'm off just drop me a pm, ill get to it as soon as I can.

Just added one more new role play. its called Trouble in paradise , really looking forward to role play it. Pm me if you want to play it with me.

Last edited:
So I have many role play ideas, I like them all. But right now I'm really looking for a partner for the trouble in paradise plot, if your interested to role play it with me, send me a Pm, i'll get back to you as soon as I can.

So I just finished playing DMC 5, really like the characters designs there, and it made me come up with plot for a role play. I'm really looking forward to play it with a partner.

I'm still looking for role play partners for any of the plots I have here, Pm me if your interested to start something with me.

Currently I'm craving for the devil may cry plot and trouble in paradise.

I hope to get more partners for devil my cry plot.
Though I'm open to other plots as well.

So I still open for role playing, pm me if your interested in any of my plots.

Also like the tile suggest currently looking for someone to do the devil may cry plot with me.

So I have added a new role play based in witcher's universe, if your interested, pm me so could start something.

I'm really the dark universes like I get in DMC and Witcher, and would really like to role play using the role play idea I have.
But if you have similar role play ideas for different title do pm me about it.

Back
Top Bottom