Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

RE: Christmas Only Cums Once A Year (Grave and Wiki)

Valerie changed her clothes in the room while Mika did hers in the bathroom. She thought that this party would be good for all of them, but she would be sure not to get too drunk off of any sneaked alcohol. She didn't want to reveal her secret sexual and emotional attraction to Mika to anyone else at this time, and she was not sure when she would want to. She chose tasteful clothes that looked good on her, and waited for her friend before heading back down.

Brandon thought about it.
"It's just going to be a block party. I don't know what you're planning to make, but there won't need to be a ton of them. Some nice decorations placed tastefully should do just fine. I just hope some people don't get too drunk. Nothing spoils a good party faster than an obnoxious drunk."

Mikes looked over at herself in the mirror, she seemed younger than really was but she wasn't that short, though she also didn't understand how Valerie found her likable enough that she had a crush on her. Mika was ok with it but she didn't see anything major or anything wrong that bothered her at all with it. They were best friends and she loved Valerie more than anything but just not in that way unlike her. After a moment she changed and added her three plain yellow clips into one side of her hair like she always did and finally walked out to see Valerie waiting. As they were ready, mika went downstairs with her following.

"Well just wanna make sure.. And it's really nothing that's like hard to make or anything." She sat up seeing them already do they could go. " the only drinks we should have is soda and water." Feeling a bit worried and shivering at the fact of one thing like happening.

Brandon chuckled.
"Yeah, soda and water is not going to be the only thing people drink at this party, I can tell you that now. Even if we don't provide it, people will bring their own. Don't worry, though. Mom and dad will take care of any alcohol, so we can worry about the non-alcoholic drinks and decorations."

Once the girls were down, they decided to head to the store. Brandon drove, and they reached the art store in less than ten minutes. They were soon inside, with Brandon following Angel's lead with what she wanted. Valerie turned to Mika.
"Well, I like some of this ribbon. Maybe we could use some of it to spell out 'Merry Christmas' over the living room arch?"

Angel sighed, "well fine, I won't really worry about too much, accept that...I don't like drunk people touching me or anything." She said with a slight blush feeling embarrassed just of the thought. "I know everything is fine but still, anything could happen You know." She looeked over to see they were ready and they all went to the car, heading over to the stiore to finally set up now. As they came inside angel turned to Brandon and smiled, holding his hand and going over to get whatever she needed.

Mika followed them and soon they were there, buying things to set up for later. " hmm sounds good, maybe we should also get one of those signs to hang like over the front door that you can write a message like 'welcome please come in' " she smiled and nodded, looking over at the different colors they could use for it and just other decorations too.

Brandon nodded.
"Well, I promise you that no drunk people will be touching you. I'll be close by, so don't worry and just have a good time."
He held her hand and was seeing what her ideas were.
"I definitely look forward to what you produce. Knowing you, you'll create something really awesome and people will wonder where we got it."

Valerie nodded.
"Yeah, that sounds great."
She picked out ribbon and they found one of those signs.
"I like some of these snowflakes. We could hang them around the fireplace to really bring out the ambience. If we do it right, it will look really nice."

Mika smiles, having a little fun with it and feeling like they have some alone time to really how she was always having fun with valerie doing something like this, even decorating. " Hmm I actually have a good idea that we could do with that too, I was thinking light blue paper and maybe some hangars like icicles too." Mika leaned against valerie a bit and laid her head on her shoulder, decidig to look around and pick out anything else they really need.

Angel looked over, "well I like drawing and I'm good at art stuff, and it's something that you might have seen before, I think it's simple but it will still go good." She shrugged and smiled having fun with the trip herself. " hmm I kinda wanna dress up too...actually I was thinking about it...last night but it might be embarrassing with all the adults and stuff..I don't really know but the thought was just in my head."

Valerie nodded.
"Yeah, that could be cool. Get a real wintery vibe going so that the fireplace looks even more inviting."
Her chest felt warm as Mika laid her head on her shoulder, and she smiled as they picked out other things. She made sure to grab all different colors of ribbon, since they were cheap and they might come up with ideas later. The two of them always seemed to have fun together, and that got Valerie thinking.

The interesting thing was that this attraction to women was very recent. When she was starting puberty, she had only been attracted to guys, and still liked them in a sexual way. It seemed like she was not so much attracted to women as much as she was to Mika. She was the only female that made her feel hot like this, and she thought that it was in large part due to her personality and their bond from years of friendship. This definitely presented a new angle on her growing sexuality, and she would reflect on it. She was sure that Mika would feel more comfortable knowing that this was real love and not just some fling.

Brandon smiled.
"Yeah, you've always been an artsy type person. I was never good at that stuff, but I still like good art."
She then mentioned that she was thinking about dressing up, but feared it might be embarrassing.
"Oh, really? What kind of costume were you thinking of?"

Mika crossed her arms and stood straighter now, "we should go then." She felt bored already and wanted to go now. The girl leaned against the wall wiaing until she was done and they could finally go with everything they had now. Mika had a weird feeling she was this close already but t was more as a friend thing then something as Dating.

"We'll probably not though..." She said going the thought again and feeling embarrassed, "I was thinking just something like being a Santa or something. I wanted to do that once but it just felt really weird and I don't know it was just something I remembered I wanted to do" Angel sighed ," I just like dressing up manybe for some of the holidays But I just feel weird though."

Valerie turned to Mika.
"Oh, alright."
One thing that she was still getting used to was Mika's abrupt way. When she wanted to do something, she just did it. They went to the counter and paid for their stuff, getting it bagged up before heading out to the car. Once they were in the car, they just waited for Brandon and Angel to join them.
"You sure are in a hurry, Mi-Mi," she said with a giggle.

Brandon was a bit surprised.
"Oh, you wanted to dress up like Santa? That's cool."
He could understand why she would feel awkward, since she would not want unwanted male attention. This plan gave him a new perspective on why she wanted to avoid alcohol, since getting groped by a horny drunk did not sound very appealing to him either.
"In my opinion, that is entirely your decision, so don't feel pressured."

He leaned in a bit, almost whispering in her ear.
"You could always dress up as Santa just for me, you know."
Brandon then kissed her cheek and gathered up the stuff.
"It looks like the girls are ready to go. Let's get this stuff paid for and head on back home."
He began walking with her to the counter.

"No just bored as hell already." Mika followed out and to the car leanig back against it and holding some of te bags while they're waiting. She didn't want to stay there much and be at home just watching tv and doing something else.

"Yeah I know but I just wanna dress up, and with that I'm just always worried about boys or other people being like that." Angel sighed and just followed until they're wre done and out already "well I'll just dress up cause I want to." she same out and went over to the car already drawing everyone else there.

Valerie smiled.
"Well, we'll be home soon. Once we're decorating, you won't be bored as much."
She sat back and waited patiently for Brandon and Angel.

Brandon nodded.
"Well, if you want to dress up, that's fine with me. I'll make sure that no one harasses you."
He got into the car and they drove back to the house. Once they were inside, he turned to everyone.
"So, are we ready to start decorating, or do we want to wait a bit?"

Mika looked over and got it when they were there, leaning until they were back already. She got out and put eveyhting inside and sat down on the couch. " don't really care." She shrugged and crossed her arms, looking and seeing what it could be with everything on.

Angel walked in and sat down on the table, setting everything up from what she would make and stretching a bite among back against the chair. "When is it though?" Angel did know something simple to make, but just wondered.

Brandon turned to Angel.
"The party is next Wednesday, exactly a week from Christmas. Today is Monday, so we don't have to hurry, but we should work steadily if we want everything done on time."
He looked at them and then at the decorations.
"I suggest we start on some small things and get them hung up. If we get the smaller stuff taken care of, that will give us more time to focus on the big things."

Valerie nodded.
"I like that idea."
She scooted forward and turned to Angel.
"So, you had some ideas? Mika and I are going to make icicles and snowflakes to hang around, especially near the fireplace."
She was excited to get some things done on it.

"Hmm sure that works...I could use some help though, me and Brandon will work on making the little snowmen..." She smiled and walked over to where the bags were and pulled out a bag of small foam balls. "Hmm also got a little paint and some other little decorations...we also need some toothpicks too, if you guys aren't using any."

Mika stretched her arms, "oh wow, I see what you did there angel, we could also for the tables put a little glitter like snow..." She really never thought of that idea but it was still awesome.

Angel thought for a moment, "damn that's good, maybe the sparkle ones that's like white maybe a little gray and maybe also just Christmas color glitter too."

It seemed that Mika and angel were setting up plans that would improve on each other ideas and it seemed to work making them both happy and also seeing as they would have more fun.

Brandon nodded.
"I think we have a spare container of toothpicks in the kitchen. I'll go check."
He went into the kitchen and opened a drawer, finding a small, unopened container of toothpicks. After taking off the plastic and throwing it away, he went back into the living room.
"I found some," he said before placing them on the table.

Valerie was happy that Angel and Mika were getting along. Her friend was usually very aloof and standoffish, but she really seemed to be coming out of her shell right now.
"Those all sound like great ideas. I'll be happy to help out where I can."
Brandon nodded.
"Me, too, so let's get started."

They both looked at the others and nodded, " ok then guys lets go." Miku turned and started walking over to get the bags which had their supplies and started taking things out going to the fireplace and looking at it trying to see what it would look like with them. "hmm I think we could do this...." Mika then went over and started working.

Angel dighed and got up, walking over to Brandon and kissing him on the cheek, taking her things out and taking the toothpicks too. She carefully got a small plastic plate in the kitchen and opened the black paint, pouring it in and taking out a pair of small brushes. " it's easy, just connect 3 together..." She said doing it then painting on the small dots on the top one for the face and putting a toothpick for the arms. "Well it's simple but I think it's cute and it works."

Valerie nodded.
"I think so, too."
She went over to Mika, helping her to put the crafts together. She had never been a big arts and crafts person, but she was pretty good once she had a plan in mind.

Brandon smiled as Angel kissed him on the cheek. He did his best to mimic what Angel did, but his first came out a little rough.
"Well, not bad for a first attempt."
His second attempt was much better, and he was soon working competently alongside her. Everyone was doing what they could, and decorations were soon being put in place. Brandon was happy to see them working together as a team, and they were just having fun.

"It's really not hard.." She said with a smirk, continuing to make five more. "I think just make six and were done then." She shrugged and leaned back, "I can help then but if you get it then that's cool." We could use the others for like little random balls of snow beside it or something. We can start on the table then. " she pulled a bag of glitter and set it on the table getting a white cloth and putting it over, after she had it, Angel started to add the hire glitter just on top of the table.

Mika continued to work with valerie to set everything up on their side, she then stepped back and would make changes if it looked weird, adding more of them, in different sizes, "just finish that." Then we could maybe add a little paint to the bottom of the actual fireplace then." She sat down and took out a brush seeing how she would do it.

Brandon nodded.
"I think I'm getting the hang of this."
He made his snowmen and then helped Angel with the glitter so that it would look like snow. He basically let Angel lead and helped where he could.

Valerie nodded.
"Got it."
She finished with what she was working on and then thought about Mika's idea.
"Yeah, that might not be a bad idea."
She made sure that the ribbon was ready.
"After that's done, we can start on the snowflakes and icicles."

Angel opened the glitter and set it out on the table putting everything in different spots. "Just take that side then." She loves to te other side and started doing it, crossing her arms and looking around when she was done.

"Well I'll just do it then." Mika oeoekeo the bottle and leaned in to start painting the floor of it, doing that for a while until it was done and it looked good with everything else.

Brandon nodded and did his side of the table. When they were done, it looked like some snow had actually fallen on their table.
"Nice job."
He went over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and put his arm around her.

Valerie watched as Mika painted the chimney. While she was doing that, she started working with the ribbons to create snowflakes and icicles. The blue and white ribbons looked great together, and she began to hang them up when her friend was done.
"Take some of the snowflakes and place them around the room."

" ok then." Mika stood up and stretchrd, taking the snowflakes and walkig around to hang then around. It was starting to become more like what she wanted and she sighed, sitting down again when she was done. It seemed the room was already done, there wasn't anything else she couldn't really think of adding but everything was fine anyway.

Angel gave a yawn and crossed her arms looking over at him and leaning back a bit when she was kissed. " hmm I should get an outift later on." mika heard Angel. " hmm like what?"

"Well I ike dressing up in all the holidays so mayeb dress up as a little Santa thing." Mika sat up a bit, we could all dress like girl Santa's like the one I saw in the anim." She said with a smirk standing up. "It would cool to do something like that anyway."

"I kinda wanna do that just cause of that. We could maybe go shoppig clothes or something." Angel just shrugged wondering

(Maybe time skip to party?)

Valerie continued working, and the sun was starting to sink as they finished up the decorating. Everything looked amazing, and she couldn't have been happier. She turned her head as Angel said that she wanted to dress like a female Santa, and Mika had similar desires. Valerie couldn't help but think that would be fun, and turned to the girls.
"I think that sounds great. We should plan a shopping trip soon."

Brandon smirked.
"You ladies can dress how you want to. I for one am just fine with an ugly Christmas sweater."
Brandon was actually planning on wearing a nice thermal shirt and some blue jeans. Three attractive ladies in Santa suits would sure be tempting for a drunk, so he would have to keep a close eye on them. Nevertheless, they were going to have fun at this party.

(Sure, you can start it up on your next post.)

The day was done for them, accept waiting for the party, it would be something that they would finally be able to be apart of and share with the people they loved. Angel would hang ou t face to face with her boyfriend and it seemed Nola would be with her best friend and lover Valerie. As the day came closer and the weekend moved on everything else was set up like the food and drinks and they had even managed to get their little holiday costume and the party was just a small hour away

Miku and angel were both in the bathroom, Mika downstairs and angel in the upstairs getting ready to change. Mika sighed and got out, " it feels weird wearing...when we actually wear it." She said with a slight blush.

Angel walked out and downstairs covering herself, still holding her hat. " h-how is it?" She said looking down with a full blush on her face with how though it wasn't really revealing the fact that it even showed a little she was still embarrassed.

Since Mika had the downstairs bathroom and Angel the upstairs, Valerie had changed into her costume in her room. The costume was not slutty or revealing, but it did accentuate her curves nicely. The top part was strapless and showed a decent amount of the top of her large breasts. The bottom part was a skirt, and she had on green glitter panties underneath. She was also wearing a white bra underneath, just in case some drunk got a little too grabby and tried to pull her top down. She didn't think anyone would get that rowdy, but it never hurt to be prepared.

She headed downstairs, her little Santa cap on her head and looking like a great female Santa. She giggled as she saw both Angel and Mika looking a bit embarrassed.
"You two look embarrassed."
She tried not to laugh out loud and approached them, looking from one to the other.
"You two look great. Just try to relax and you'll be fine."

Brandon came up behind Angel and placed his arms around her, smiling.
"I have to agree with my little sis. You all look good, so just relax and have fun."
He was wearing a two-tone blue thermal shirt and blue jeans. He untangled his arms and walked with Angel to the kitchen.
"You excited and ready for this?"

Valerie approached Mika as soon as Brandon and Angel were gone.
"You look hot," she whispered to her.
Mika's nice figure was on full display, and a hint of her good chest was showing. She looked back toward the door.
"Tonight's the big night. I hope it goes well."

Back
Top Bottom