Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the Desert Lord Wants (w/ Chaos)

Celie smiled, and nodded, "Yes. This way." As they moved to go enjoy the nice hot springs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The striped girl held back a laugh at the Desert princesses' attempt to insult her, it was weak and laughable. By the expression on the princesses' face, she could tell the woman's body was betraying her. She could feel small jerks in the hips as her tongue teased the clit, and watched with delight as the girl's fists clenched. Her face was wonderful as he tongue teased the sensitive little nub, her lips sucking harder as the girl writhed in delight. She did not relent, or pull away to speak, she kept the pressure on the desert princess, lashing her tongue against the clit over and over working her over as she struggled to fight against her tongue. She took much delight in Thema's inability to resist the pleasure.

Eliana followed obediently, curious about the springs, in spite of herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Each stroke of Stripes' tongue was pushing her agonizingly closer to her peak. It was becoming irresistible. Still, she did not moan, but her breath came in quick gasps and perspiration formed on her forehead and upper lips. The pressure was building up like a tightly coiled spring and she could not hold it back for much longer.

"This...this... is pointless...!"

Then it came crashing in like a wave. With each insistent prod of the girl's tongue at her hot nether regions, she began to quake in her chains. She let out a muffled cry from between clenched teeth and rolled her eyes back in her head as waves of pleasure rippled through her.

The walk to the hot springs was mostly silent. While Celie tried to keep a cheery attitude in order to ensure the princess stayed in a good mood, inside she felt incredibly worried for the poor girl. She was in such a poor situation, and there was little she could do to help her. She just hoped the hot springs would do her some good.

~~~~~

The striped harem girl pushed the desert princess hard through her orgasm, her tongue expertly lapping away at her folds and clit, showing the princess new forms of pleasure she had probably never experienced.
As the poor warrior princess came, stripes lapped away at her juices, licking and sucking sensually, forgetting for the next few moments, that she was supposed to be angry with her. Punishing her for what she had done to her wonderful ruler.
It was several minutes after the princesses' orgasm before she finally stopped, slowly pulling back as she licked her lips. She stood up straight, and stared the princess down hard, not saying a word as she peered deep into the other woman's eyes.

~~~~
(whenever you are ready in the next few posts you can add on the scene with the Desert Lord.)

Eliana followed Celie in silence. She tried to continue the polite conversation, but found herself unable. It was taking all her concentration to try and mentally map her surroundings, but she found the palace halls with its twists and turns quite confusing. If she ever wanted to escape, she was going to have to know this place backwards and forwards, but she was feeling grossly unequipped for the challenge. Oddly enough, she found herself looking forward to a relaxing soak in the springs.

----------------------------

It soon became impossible to hold back her cries and Thema moaned shamelessly in ecstasy as her orgasm rolled through her. Her legs trembled and gave way beneath her and she clutched at the chains around her wrists desperately. When the tremors subsided she found herself looking into the eyes of the striped concubine. To her surprise, she found herself blushing and she looked away out of shame and embarrassment.

"I admit... she said, finally, "You have skill. And I am...ashamed of my lack of resolve..."

Then, she turned to focus her eyes back on the woman.

"But I still don't understand you. Do you know what we would do in my country with someone who tried to kill the king? Flay them! Boil them! Murder their family in front of them! Are you here to pleasure me to death?"

-----------------------------------

As the guards transported the poisoned Desert Lord to the infirmary, an attendant sped ahead of them down the palace corridors ahead of them. He rushed past the rows of cots and nurses treating the few occupants to a large door marked "Do Not Disturb". Ignoring the sign, he burst into the room with a loud bang and heard a crash and tinkle of glass as he did.

"Miss Maeve? Doctor!" he cried, then froze stock still.

Apparently the young man's intrusion had startled the person he sought during some delicate procedure. On the worktable in front of him, lay a shattered vial with purple inky liquid oozing from it, eating into the wood and staining the various pots, beakers, and tools laying across it. He raised his eyes to meet the gaze of a very angry fae.

"Boy," she began, her voice simultaneously melodic and menacing. "Do you know, can you even comprehend, how long that took to make?"

The Lady Maeve, though a gifted and clever healer, was not one to be trifled with. While whatever agreement she had with the Desert Lord seemed to keep her in check, she was an immortal fae, and as such quite temperamental and dangerous. She was unnaturally beautiful, of course, with long greenish black hair and flawless, iridescent skin. Her robes were the modest fare of a healer, but they hung loosely about her body, dipping sensuously low in the front and barely containing her ample chest. Cinching the robes at her waist, and accentuating her hourglass figure, was a bronze colored silk sash about which hung several small bottles of ointments on a leather cord. Her face, at the moment however, was fearsome to behold - Eyes glowing with rage and the flowers that adorned her brow and behind her delicately pointed ears seemed to quiver with the energy flowing from her. The shadows grew long about her and the room seemed to shrink.

"Someone had better be dying or you're going to be...."

The attendant backed away nervously, not wanting to be the victim of some fairy curse. Her hands, tinted green and decorated with intricate symbols reached for him. He heard whispering about his ears. Then, remembering his mission, steeled himself.

"Its our King! He has been poisoned!" he blurted out quickly.

The whispering stopped. The room suddenly brightened. Several lamps sprang to life around him, illuminating the many rows of shelves lined with plants , books, and bottles of every variety. The face before him was now perhaps the sweetest, most pleasant he had seen in his life, her lips parted in a gentle smile.

"Why didn't you say so at first! Thank you dear~"

She leaned forward and kissed his brow gently, then drew his head to the soft mounds on her chest, stroking his hair.

"You must be exhausted from running! Take a stamina potion on your way out and have them send the King directly in here. Quickly! There's no time to waste!" She gave the young man another peck on the cheek, and quickly began to flit about the room gathering supplies.

When they arrived at the springs there were a few handmaidens ready to help them strip down and slip into a towel before going into the hot springs themselves. Celie lead Eliana to a pool where Clara and two other girls who had been there when the princess had first awoken were already relaxing in one of the pools. There were several more pools insight, but it was hard to see who the other women in them were. Not all of them were from his harem, as the hot springs were large and open to almost all.

Clara looked up to the two of them and smiled, giving a small head nod and a hello to both of them, the other two girls chiming in as well.
Celie nodded back as she dropped the robe and slowly slid into the hot water. "Ahhh... Now this is wonderful..."

~~~~~

The striped woman smirked at Thema's words, her lips curling into an amused smile, and she gave a small laugh. "Pleasuring you to death... That does sound fun... but... Ah, we are not in your kingdom." She said teasingly. "The Desert Lord may be known to be a blood thirsty conquerer, but he loves his people. He is far too kind for his own good, especially when it comes to beautiful women." She said as she stroked the desert princess' chin. "And your fate will be similar to that of the mountain princess. He will use you to conquer your father's land. He's grown quite annoyed with your father I am sure, and sees your abandonment as his downfall."
She walked around Thema once more, and smacked the girl on her bottom, before walking around and faced her. She reached around the princess and grasped her ass, pulling her tight against her. "I wouldn't relax too much though..." She said, and stole a long kiss from the other woman's lips. "When he is fully recovered he will come in here and give you the roughest sex of your life." She said, and let go, taking a step back. "He's going to pay you back for poisoning him, far worse than what I can do to you."
She smiled, and stepped away to a small table with various sexual tools in it. "Hmmm.... I bet one of these dildos will fill you nicely...." She said thoughtfully as she looked through a basket where items laid out of the desert princess' view.
"Make no mistake." She said, pulling a smooth quartz dildo from the basket. "You will be punished for your attempted murder, just not in horrific ways. We are better than the barbaric tribes of your father, we are not completely cruel."

~~~~~~~~

Through the halls people were already whispering rumors and fears, had their king really been killed?
People gasped as he was rushed past them, and the guards were ordered to assure the people the king had the best of healers at his acccess, he would survive.

The Desert Lord faded in and out of consciousness as he was rushed to Maeve's door, the guards pushing him inside her personal office, and shutting the door behind them as they left, letting Maeve work in privacy.
He started to come to a little, and smiled weakly at Maeve. "H-Hey Maeve... I need you now more than ever... I know I can rely on you..." Was all he managed to say before consciousness again began to seep away from him.

A rush of steam with the sweet smell of fragrant oils greeted Eliana as they entered the hot springs bath. The attendants there graciously helped her undress, neatly folding her garments and tucking them away. Unlike the preparations for her meeting with the King, the manner of the servants was more subdued. Perhaps it was the relaxed atmosphere of the bath or perhaps she was simply less resistant herself.

As she slipped into the hot waters of the pool, she could hear the soft chatter of other women nearby. For a moment she thought to feel bashful of her nakedness. But they seemed unconcerned with her presence, only briefly acknowledging Celie. She caught a glimpse of Celie as she slipped into the cloudy water. Earlier, the woman had indicated to Eliana that she was quite old, but as far as the princess could tell, she was as youthful as she. Her skin was firm and flawless, not a wrinkle or blemish to be seen. Realizing she was staring, Eliana looked away quickly and closed her eyes.

"Yes... it is nice."

Eliana put her head back and let the warm water penetrate her tensed muscles.

---------------

The bound princess thought in silence for a moment. This was an interesting tidbit of information. From her point of view, the Desert "King" had only ever sought to plunder her homeland. He was a king of thieves and bandits, not a warlord or conqueror. It had never occurred to her that he might have any greater ambition than to grow his hoard and harem. Now it seemed he planned to lay claim to not one, but two sovereign lands.

"Your king is too ambitious," she said, flatly. "You chase two rabbits, you will catch none."

The sharp smack on her bottom, jolted her out of her thoughts and she focused a glare at the striped girl. This was met, to her surprise with a kiss. She jerked her head away, annoyed. More that her thoughts had been interrupted than anything. When Stripes explained the King's intent, she grinned.

"Aaaaaah, I see," she said, smirking. Is that what this was all about? You coming in here to softening me up to be ravished by him? The picture becomes clear."

As much as she loathed the idea of being subjugated by that man, she was not as terrorized by the news as one might expect. While Thema preferred to exercise power in other ways, she was not above using her feminine charms to get her way either. If she could beguile the King, perhaps she might come out of this profitably after all. At very least, she wanted to make sure she understood his intentions more thoroughly. For now, he seemed like an over ambitious madman, but then many had said the same of her father before he ascended to power.

As the striped girl perused her collection of toys, Thema eyed them with equal parts disdain and amusement.

"Not horrific you say? Some would say your methods are equally atrocious. Don't deceive yourself into thinking yourself morally superior, little whore."

---------------

As the guards settled the King onto the cot in her office, she grilled the soldiers about everything that happened. Who did this? How did it happen? When did symptoms manifest? Each answer was scarcely out of the guard's mouth before she was asking another one.

"Poison will destroy his heart soon. Whoever gave him Ivora's Tongue, bought me some time but its going to be close...."

When he spoke to her she grinned down at him, stroking his flaxen hair.

"Damned idiot, " she scolded. "Should have chopped her head off and been done with it. Don't you have enough mortal women here causing you trouble?"

As he slipped back into unconsciousness, Maeve set to work. Waving a hand over him, she let some of her aura seep into his body. This would strengthen him for the treatment she had prepared. Quickly she gathered several bottles and powders from her shelves and began mixing them in a decanter on her still messy desk. She even plucked a single flower from her hair and added that to the concoction.

"The truth is, I don't know exactly what is killing you," she said, not particularly concerned with whether he could hear her or not. "I'm going to have to take a guess.

Holding the glass aloft, she swirled a now transparent purple liquid around, studying it carefully. A few whispered words and the solution began to glow softly, illuminating her pale face eerily.

"That said, you are as always uncannily lucky. I happen to have spent quite some time in Avari and happen to know they worshipped a certain venomous snake for a while. Not many people know how to treat its bite, you know."

Once satisfied with her results, she glided back over to the unconscious King. He was quite still and pale, his breath shallow. For a brief moment she thought it might be too late. Gently, she slid her hand under his head and lifted it, bringing the bottle to his lips.

"Don't tell me you're too far gone to swallow! Drink quickly or die, oh king."

In her concoction she had included a variety of herbs and compounds to boost his strength and stamina as well as the anti venom. Most interestingly, though, she had included a very, very tiny drop of demon blood. Incubus, to be precise. Combined with her magic, it would bolster his strength, stamina, and, well, libido. It would also allow him to draw a bit of power from Maeve, power he would need to survive. He would be quite insatiable when he awakens, assuming he survives at all.

((Its a long ass mess but I'm done finally))

Celie engaged Clara and the other two women in casual conversation while Eliana got settled in, and smiled softly as she noticed Eliana notice her soft flawless skin. As the conversation went on for a few minutes, about this and that in the castle, it was soon time for the other two girls to take their leave, one of them with lovely tan skin, the other pale with pointed ears. They walked off to leave the other three girls alone, where Celie and Clara turned their attention to Eliana.
"So, how are you liking the hotsprings?" Celie asked her, moving a little closer. "I hope they are helping you relax." She said, smiling softly at Eliana before closing her eyes lightly and relaxing herself, her breasts just ever so slightly popping out of the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ti-rana (or Tilana? hmm.) grinned as she toyed with the dildo in her hands. "No one knows the vastness of our army, of our people, or the kingdom we reside in. Down here everything we do is secret to the world. No one will see it coming." She smiled, moving back towards Thema. "One day my Lord will own both your kingdom and the little princesses' too, as well as her Uncle's I'm sure. He is a strongly ambition man and we will follow him wherever he leads us." She teased the tip of the dildo against Thema's wet folds, and leaned in to steal another kiss, letting it last as long as she could. She would love to have Thema for her own personal pet had the King not wanted her. She was quite the feisty one and she'd love to punish her every night.
As Thema's juices collected onto the quartz dildo, it started to hum, to vibrate, and slowly Tirana pushed it further into her wet pussy, smiling as she did so. "No I do not claim to have a higher moral ground, we are just not as brutal as your people. That is all." She said, and wrapped his finger's around the back of Thema's head, pulling her into a tight, wet, tongue filled kiss as she pushed the dildo all the way, holding it in there as it humed and vibrated against Thema's inner walls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first few drops fell on their own, but soon he was drinking the concoction, color returning to his face. He felt the poison thinning in his blood stream and soon he sat up, and grasped her by the shoulders. "Maeve." he said hard and lusty, and before she could respond her yanked her close, pressing his lips firmly against hers as his tongue slip past them. He kissed her roughly, and passionately, holding the kiss hard before finally breaking away so she could breath. "You dirty little Minx. Why's you go and put that demon blood in there." The bulge in his pants was hard and throbbing, and his hands were already removing the sash around her waist, nearly tossing it aside, but he was just careful enough not to break the vials.
He then pulled her robe off of her, not caring if it tore, and the moment she was naked he slid off the cot and tossed her onto it, shoving her down onto her back as he moved over her. His hand grasped at one of her breasts, laying claim as he roughly pinched her nipple. "You're mine until this wears off. But you knew that." he said, and leaned in for a kiss as his other hand stroked at her pussy, rubbing it sensuously as fingers pushed in. The kiss was hot and feverish, his tongue swirling in her mouth as he fingers slid in and out quickly inside of her, stroking her nether regions expertly to get her nice and wet. His other hand continued to play with her breast, squeezing the soft mound as he kept her pinned, ready to give her a very rough and passionate fucking.

As the warm water seeped into her muscles, Eliana found herself slowly unwinding. The murmur of conversation faded to the background as she felt herself slowly unwinding. She let her long auburn waves fell carelessly about her face and floated in the water around her.

"Oh yes.... thankyou."

After a moment her thoughts turned to events of the day. Starting up with waking up in a strange place and being hurried to meet her captor, only to be publicly humiliated and molested. Now she was being pampered and treated to a hot springs. It was confusing. She understood it was all just power plays and politics, but the tactics and manner of this land were very different from her own. She had so many questions, but one bubbled up above the rest for the time being.

"I have a question...

She hesitated. It was embarrassing both to reveal her own ignorance and to inquire about such things in general.

"What exactly... happened this morning? In the harem main room."

-----

"Your faith in your Lord is adorable. A loyal servant through and through, I see. But it is all folly."

Thema turned her attention to the instrument in the woman's hands. It was not her first time seeing or using such toys. It looked solid and well made but it faintly glowed ever so suspiciously of magic. This concerned her slightly as she had never been fond of the arcane arts, but she did not changer her decorum.

"Bringing out your toys now, eh? Cute."

The cool of the quartz head on her lips made her start, but she recovered quickly. As it slid into her wet folds, she had to admit it had a satisfying feel. But when it began to vibrate inside her, she cried out in surprise.

"By the gods! What is this sorcery?"

At first she wondered if it was some horrific torture and she steeled herself for pain, but as it slid deep inside her, she realized that was not the purpose of the enchantment. A moan escaped her lips as she was pulled into a wet kiss with Tilana.

----
The faye watched the color return to his face with interest, dabbing a bit of salve on the scratch wounds on his face. When he spoke her name, she recognized the tone in his voice and grinned. He pulled her into a deep kiss and she chuckled warmly.

"Oh, but demon blood has so many restorative properties. I could have perhaps used some Sacred Pear Extract but where's the fun in that?"

She realized he barely heard her as he began disrobing her hungrily. All to happy to help, she shimmied out of the thin fabric. Her next concern was to remove the the bottles hanging from her belt safely, as some of them were a bit combustible, but he had already tucked them away before she could reach for them. It seemed that the effects of the demon blood had not caused him to completely lose control, a sign that the ingredients in her elixir were perfectly balanced. She mentally congratulated herself on another successful product as he threw her onto the bed.

"Of course~" she replied as a moan escaped her lips, his eager stroking already arousing great pleasure in her body. "Its my job to care for my patients after all~"

Celie looked confused at the question, as she had not been there when Eliana had experienced what was her first orgasm. "I... I do not know what you are asking of me? Could you... describe it?"

Clara blushed slightly and was about to speak up when a loud scoffing sound came from one of the other hot springs, and a gorgeous neko stood up out of the pool.
Water dripped off her glistening body as she stood, and it was clear she had a well crafted athletic body, yet she still had full breasts. Along with her vibrant purple hair it was clear to see why she was one of the Lord's prized pets. She had a perfect body with good child bearing hips, but no curve too extreme. A body men would have gone to war for.
And she knew it. Several men had been prepared to die to win her over until the Lord came across her, and he had won her over the entire lot of them. He was the only one who came even close to taming her, and still she was defiant even to him.
That attitude would get her a punishment sooner then she would expect.
"She's talking about the orgasm that I, and Ti-rana, gave her." She said and as she came close, looking down at Eliana with disgust while avoiding eye contact at Celie, who seemed disappointed with her. "Poor girl has probably never pleasured herself before or has even been told about sex. If our King had never captured her..." she laughed lightly. "I bet she would have had horrible sex with some boring wannabe prince." She flicked her tail, sending water into Eliana's face, and strutted off, her ass and hips and entire body swaying sensually as she walked.

Celie sighed, and slowly shook her head. "Ah, I see... You were quite inexperienced when you came here." She said softly, after a bit of time had passed, while Clara just glared at the neko until she was out of site.

"Well... An orgasm, is the peak of pleasure you experience, generally when having sex. It's why we all love it so much. It's an amazing kind of euphoria. It's enough to get some people addicted to it." She said to Eliana, thinking a bit. "It really is quite enjoyable."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the quartz dildo continued to hum and thrum inside of Thema, Ti-rana continued to take full pleasure from Thema's body. Her hands tightly gripped the other woman's ass, caressing her hips, stroking her waist, feeling her up and squeezing and stroking while her tongue expertly swirled in the other woman's mouth, never leaving it, their lips always locked.
She would have fun with this wild princess as much as she could, but she would be done with her soon enough sadly, she doubted even the wild desert princess could handle the quartz dildo, which seem to grow stronger the more Thema gave in to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unsurprisingly it took no time at all to get her wet and he grasped her by the hips, turning her around to face against the wall they were cornered again, positioning her so she was on her knees with her nether regions present to him, but had to brace her hands against the wall.
There was no warning as his hard cock pushed into her, thrusting deep into her tight fae walls. His hard cock pushing in and out as he gripped tightly around her waist. "You feel as good as ever, Maeve." He growled, the room filled with the wet noise of skin against skin. "I know you can handle me, but let's see if I can change that." he said, pushing her harder against the wall as he fucked her faster.

Last edited:
Describe it?

The princess flushed deeply and sank into the water, embarrassed. Of course Celie would not know from her vague question. Now she was in the position to explain the events of the morning - everything from her humiliation to the peculiar sensations she had experienced. She opened her mouth to speak several times, but no words came out. Finally, she was about to change the subject, when she heard the chuckle from the other side of the steamy room.

"You....!" she sputtered, half standing from the water.

Both intimidated and irate at the presence of her assailant, Eliana struggled to speak. But before she could gather her thoughts, the sensuous felid was answering the question she had posed moments before. Her mocking tone only served to further fluster the princess. She stood up further wishing to confront the woman, but remembering her nudity sank awkwardly back in the pool with a splash.

"I am not so ignorant!" she protested. "I have... heard of such things! I'd rather be with some boring prince the-"

A splash of water interrupted her as the Neko sauntered past. Coughing, she was forced to turn and search for a towel to wipe her face clean.

"I truly HAVE heard of such things," she replied to Celie, when the other woman had left. "But I imagined things quite differently. "

The basic functionality of sex was not unknown to her, but she realized there were some key points she had missed. As a young teenager she had snatched a work of erotic poetry from the castle library and stolen away to uncover its secrets in private. It was considered quite scandalous and her old maid had nearly fainted upon discovering the text her possession, but because of the heavy use of symbolism and flowery euphemisms, Eliana had barely understood it. As she grew older, her knowledge had increased as she caught snippets of dirty secrets and hushed conversations from raunchy maids and court gossips. However, it had not prepared her for her experience today.

"I'm not sure I enjoyed it this morning..." she said after a moment, "But I can't stop thinking about it. And I do find myself...curious, I guess."

-------

Caught in the wild embrace of her captor, Thema struggled vainly. Lips locked with Ti-rana and flesh rubbing sensuously against flesh, the desert princess was shocked to find her rapture dwarfing any other emotions she had. Of her many consorts and slaves who had attended to her carnal needs, none had worked her over so expertly. The quartz device burrowed deep in her already hot and sensitive walls and trembled excitedly against her tender flesh. She could feel herself losing to the sensation, and her muscles spasmed as the tide of pleasure peaked again.

"F-fuck y-you..." she muttered as she succumbed to her climax.

As a last bit of defiance, she bit down on Ti-Rana's lip as her body trembled in ecstasy. It was a futile gesture, but she was to enthralled at the moment to think on it much.

------

Cornered against the wall, the fae grinned and submitted herself to his lustful embrace. Her face pressed to the wall, she groaned in anticipation. She had always had a fondness for erotic past times, in spite of her usually more reserved hobbies. Perhaps that was why she now found herself working with the most lascivious elf in all the realms.

His sudden plunge into her tight, wet hole elicited a startled gasp from her. His hot erection filled her completely and she was forced to brace herself against the wall from the force of it.

"Why thank you, dear~" she cooed. "There's nothing quite like the cunt of an immortal Faye, hmm?"

To emphasize her point, she gripped his rod hard with the strength of her walls as he slid out of her. The speed and roughness of his pounding would make it hard to keep up, but she knew his cock well and she would milk as much pleasure from it as she could. His endurance was impressive, but If she got the rhythm right she knew she could make him come in seconds. This little ritual was intended to restore his vigor, but that didn't mean she couldn't tease him a bit too.

"You're always underestimating me, aren't you?"

Celie sat thoughtfully, thinking over Eliana's words. "Curious you say?" She said, thinking some more. "In what way are you curious? To simply know more, or to experience more?" She asked, studying the Princess as they sat there.

"Well..." Clara spoke up softly. "H-her first time was with Ti-Rana and (cat girl's name). They're not exactly the nicest girls in the harem, she probably could have had a nicer first time, and enjoyed it more, if it had been with someone else." She said sheepishly, and blushed slightly at the thought of doing things with the princess herself. She shook her head and blushed more, before dipping her head down to 'cool off'.
When she popped back up she let out a big breath, and then sighed. "W-well..... I need to meet some friends for a pottery class, I'll see you later..." She said, and stood up, hurrying out of the hot springs, her soft bottom swaying as she hurried off.

Celie thought a bit more, an idea crossing her mind, but she wasn't so sure if she should. "What are you thinking Eliana?" She asked as she looked to the princess. "How do you feel about all of this?"

~~~~~~~~

Ti-rana grinned as Thema hit her orgasm, the vibrating quartz dildo driving her crazy as Ti-rana continued to play with her through it all.
The Princesses' words mad her face light up with delight and she moaned out as Thema bit her lip.
She clasped the defeated warrior's face and hungrily kissed her in response, before slowly pulling away, reaching for the dildo and slowly slid it out. She licked the juices off of it, and gently bonked Thema on the head. "I'll give you some quiet time, but don't worry, soon my King will be having his way with you and he won't be gentle, so rest while you can." she said with a laugh, and tossed the dildo into a bucket on a shelf under the other one with toys.
She then left, swaying her hips seductively as she sauntered out. pleased with her work.

~~~~~

His blood boiled for her hot pussy, and he thrusted hard and fast from the start. In his mind he thought he would have the upperhand, her tight walls not giving him the challenge they had before.
However he did not expect her to milk him so well.
He gasped in shocked, moaning out, and a large shiver ran up his spine.
"Ah!... ooh! Dirty!" he shouted, and smacked her ass hard, but soon enough she had him cumming, his hot seed shooting into her.
He didn't let it slow him down though, and he kept thrusting, gripping her waist tight as he kept her hard against the wall.

"Perhaps...both?" she replied slowly, staring down into the steaming water in front of her. "I don't know. What I experienced in the throne room felt dirty and vile, yet, I feel as though it could have been different. Or, I hope it could be."

The princess sighed and laid her head back. What was she rambling on about. Did she want to experience what happened in the throne room again? She closed her eyes and thought. Was she ready for someone to touch her so intimately again? Probably not. She thought back to her Nan scolding her for sleeping improperly. How she'd tuck her in tightly or force her to sleep with her hands outside the covers so she wouldn't get any "nasty ideas." She fully realized what those ideas were now.

"Is it...Its...something I could do myself, right?" she blurted out, suddenly, still staring at the ceiling.

----------------------

Beads of sweat dripped from Thema's quivering body as the last shocks of her orgasm rippled through her. Her face was still twisted in anguish when her gaping mouth was engulfed by another rough kiss from Ti-rana. She hardly had the energy to jerk her head away. Rest. She'd scarcely admit it, but she was in dire need of rest. After the fight earlier, being bound in chains, and Ti-Rana's treatment, even her well trained body was feeling exhaustion. She watched with half lidded eyes as the striped girl retreated. She needed to think. This might be her only chance to strike some kind of deal with Desert King. But her mind felt almost as numb as her hands bound tightly in the cuffs. She would attempt to rest, though in this state it would be nearly impossible.

------

She felt his muscles tense and gasp in surprise and the fae chuckled to herself. After all this time she could still surprise him.

"Dirty indeed" she moaned. "Maybe someday you'll let me really show you a good time."

Of course this meant letting her use some more considerable magic on him to enhance the experience, a practice he had always forbidden her. The psychedelic trips that were fae magicked love making had a tendency to drive weaker minds mad and enthrall others. Which, of course, Maeve wouldn't be bothered by in the least. Having a King enraptured by her seemed a reasonable expectation for a fae as beautiful and brilliant as herself. But she knew the King was stubborn, liking his mind in one piece, and would likely never agree to it. That said, she was very patient, and was content to amuse herself with his cock in less fantastical ways in the meantime.

Her face shimmered with sweat as she worked his rod and he thrust violently into her. She smiled satisfactorily as she felt him give way to the pleasure, his rod pulsing and filling her with his hot seed. The demon blood she had spiked his antidote with did not fail her though. Even as his orgasm shook him, his thrusts did not cease. Groaning she gripped at the wall, anticipating her own climax.

"You know, I gave a human some of this stuff once, " she said, panting. "He nearly fucked himself to death."

Celie observed the princess as she laid there in thought, smiling softly at the poor girl wondering what was going on in her mind. The princesses' sudden blurting made her laugh lightly, and she smiled warmly. "Of course you can. You just need to know what you're doing and understand how your body works. It's really quite easy." She said to her. "If you asked any of the girls in the harem they'll all tell you to do different things but the core of it is all the same really."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Never." He said, and smacked her hard across her ass and gripped it tightly, forcing her harder against the wall. "You know better than to suggest that."
He said, and rolled his eyes as she mentioned the other man. "Exactly, and I intended to live a very long time, now be quite and help me work this drug out of my system." He said, pulling out and shoving her down onto her knees in front of him, spinning her around and shoving his cock into her mouth. "Lick and suck like the expert that you are." He said, thrusting his cock deep into her mouth and thrusting fast as he suddenly nutted again, his hot cum splashing against the back of her mouth and spilling out past her lips, but again he did not stop for a second other than to let some of the cum splash against her face, before shoving his cock right back past her lips.

Last edited:
"Oh?" she said, her curiosity burning even stronger. "What would you recommend I do, exactly? I've tried things before, but it wasn't like..."

Her voice trailed off. She wanted to feel it again, she was sure of it now. But on her own terms and her own power. The shivering, shaking thrill was intoxicating. She had explored the nether regions of her body before, but she seldom had sufficient privacy back at the palace to do much. Even in her bedchamber at night, her maids were just in the next room and she could often hear the footsteps of guards outside her door. Fear of discovery and shame kept her from learning the secrets of her own body.

"I wish someone could just teach me," she said with a chuckle. "But that would be far too embarrassing. I suppose I'll puzzle it out eventually."

-----------------

The sharp smack across her buttocks made her gasp. As he shoved her against the stone wall, she heard books and bottles topple nearby from the force of it. Her body pressed against the wall, the damn finally broke again and she came hard, shuddering with each thrust of his cock. All too soon, even as she was still quivering, he withdrew his cock.

"Wait..." she protested huskily. Her pussy was not yet satisfied and felt empty with the withdrawal of his hot rod.

Forced suddenly to her knees, she heard his command but could not heed it. His throbbing cock was sliding across her tongue and down his throat unbidden before she could do anything. With his powerful thrusting, all she could do is let him take her throat and hold on for dear life. She was more than happy to milk his cock, but he seemed to be doing all the work for her. Soon, his salty essence exploded into her mouth and she did her best to gulp it down. As he withdrew and she gasped for air, she could feel the sticky substance splatter across her face. She laughed.

"Now dear, you know I wouldn't have given you anything I didn't think you could handle. I always have your best interest at hea-mmmph"

She was starting to think he was being a bit rude, now. But she couldn't really blame him since he was under the influence of her own concoction after all. Ah well. Time to get to work. With one hand, she grasped the base of his cock firmly and she began working the rest of his cock with her mouth. Sucking and swallowing him with fevered intensity. Her other hand traveled between her legs, stroking her soaked pussy even as she devoured his rod. She moaned sensuously as she forced him deep into her throat.

Celie blushed, and fidgeted a little. The princess was pretty, and she knew if anyone would be able to teach her properly, it was herself. She was normally a composed woman, but the thought of teaching this princess. Well, there was nothing for it. "Well Eliana... I could teach you, I suppose..." She said, and composed herself. "Right here, it would be easy. Some light fingering caresses, soft passionate kisses." She said, and paused for a moment. "If you really want someone to teach you that is. It may as well be me, most of the other girls probably wouldn't teach you right." She looked to the princess, curious to her response, maybe just once, she wouldn't mind being passionate with this young lovely woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He laughed, seeing the annoyance in the Fae's eyes, he had pulled away too soon, as he had done many times before with her. She would be left satisfied in the end of course, but for now, well.
It wasn't long before his hard thrusts and her skill full hands had him nutting, and once more he pulled out, grasping her hair and made sure to get much of it all over her lips, cheeks, and chin. He watched it drizzle down onto her breasts, looking down at her as he panted heavily. "I think it's almost out of my system." He told her cockiness in his voices. Before she could say much though she found her self being pulled and dropped onto the count, her legs hanging over as pressed himself between them, his mouth quickly finding her pussy. His tongue wasted no time diving in, quickly remembering the spots that drove her wild. He firmly played his hands on her hips as he licked and sucked away at her sweet pussy, her taste far different than any other woman.
He would have to pay her another visit in the next few days, just to eat her out. This was divine.

That was the last response Eliana was expecting. For a moment all she could do was stare, her already flushed cheeks turning an even deeper shade. Was the woman being serious? If so, what should she answer.

"Th-that wasn't what I was asking...I...wasn;t asking you to..." she began, struggling to find her composure. Or was it precisely what she was asking. Here the woman was offering instruction on what she wanted and she was about to turn her down.

"W-wouldn't it be...improper?" she said, leaning towards Celie, her voice a mere whisper . "Would the King approve? N-not that I care what he wishes, but I assume you do..."

------

"Honestly, must you make such a mess," she said with a pout. She licked her lips clean then with two fingers, she wiped her face a little and licked them. "I'll gladly take all you have~"

It should be out of his system soon. He was going to feel it for the rest of the day at least a little though. Then probably have the best and longest sleep of his life. A day and a night most likely. She couldn't think about this much longer because he had her on the counter again and had returned to deal with her aching pussy.

"Oh, Oh my king~" she cooed, throwing her head back in ecstasy.

Indeed the taste of fay was quite legendary. She often wondered why he tainted his royal mouth with the flavor of other women. Not that she could think about that now. His swirling tongue and clever lips were about to send her over the edge again. She grasped the edges of the counter, the motion knocking the remains of her bottles and research tools tumbling to the ground with a clatter. Arching her back she could feel herself reaching climax again, liquid joy spilling onto the kings face and chin.

All of a sudden Celie's nervousness went away, and she laughed light-heartedly. "Oh my dear princess, He is fine with any woman sleeping with you. Did he not have two of his own harem girls pleasure you? As long as you don't sleep with another man, he cares not. I think he might like it if I teach you a little bit. But only a little, I can not take you on as a lover." She said, smiling softly at the princess. She reached out slowly, and gently caressed Eliana's chin, her hand moving down to caress a breast, gently running a thumb over one of her nipples, before sliding the hand gently down the belly and between her legs. She leaned in to kiss her softly, a few short kisses, while her fingers started to gently stroke the princesses' slit. She was curious to see how sensitive the princess was, and was a little excited to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He licked his lips delighted, he was almost purged. He stood up, and grabbed her by the hips, pushing into her one more time. He fucked her hard, but not nearly as rough as he was to started, pounding into her as he pushed her towards the next climax. He would cum soon after her as he fucked her into an orgasm they could both enjoy, and finally took a step back, taking only a moment to catch his breath. He then pulled her off the counter and into his lap as he sat down in her chair, sliding her legs under the arms as he dropped her onto his shaft. He leaned back, smiling as he grasped one of her breasts. "I think I'm almost in the clear, why don't you work the rest out of me at your own pace?"

At Celie's laughter and apparent change in mood, Eliana stared, blinking in surprise at the woman. It was true, she could not argue with her logic. Thinking about it now, it seemed foolish to think the Desert Lord would mind. But she was still learning the rules to this place and the Desert Lord seemed to her fickle at best.

"Of course, I wouldn't ask you to do too much...I..."

When Celie placed a hand on her chin, she froze. It was the most tender of gestures she had received all day and she couldn't help but melt. As the hand traveled down, brushing over the mounds of her breast, she shivered in spite of the heat. As Celie's hand dipped into the warm water and found its way between her legs, she held her breath in anticipation. Soon, she found her lips locked in a soft kiss with the woman and she let out a whimper as she began to move over her warm folds. The princess, it seemed was incredibly sensitive, her body jolting ever so slightly to even the gentlest of touches. With one hand she reached up to touch Celie's face in turn, but it only hovered midair in hesitation and uncertainty.

-----

Still gasping from her orgasm, she raked her fingers over her face, grinning in erotic delight as he plunged into her again. Each thrust pressed her hard into the smooth wooden surface, shaking the otherwise sturdy desk. Still grinning like a mad thing she threw her head back, swearing and laughing and moaning in some ancient fae tongue. Had he spent himself inside her again? Frankly she had lost count. Her own orgasms had seemed to blur together as well, no sooner had she finished one than the next one was building inside her core. When he picked her up she gasped with a start, then cooed happily as he slid her onto his lap again.

"At my own pace?" she said, eyes narrowing mischievously. "Perhaps I'll keep you in here for a few days, then~"

Before he could object, she grasped his face gently with both her hands and leaned in to lock him in a hot kiss. She was mostly teasing about keeping him in erotic limbo for days on end. She knew he had other duties to attend and he would still need to rest to fully recover from the poison soon. Her tongue darted aggressively into his mouth as her hips began to move, pushing him deep inside over her. She began slowly at first, rocking her hips and savoring his length. Then she lifted herself up and began to bounce on him faster, straining the chair and gripping his arms for leverage.

Celie's fingers worked slowly and sensually, but they wasted little time finding Eliana's g-spot. She stroked gently but assuredly, caressing the young girl's sensitive spot. Her other hand gently held Eliana's face as she looked her deep in the eyes, his fingers working their magic down below as she slowly leaned in to kiss Eliana, but leaving her room to meet Celie half way.
Her body grew hot with excitement, listening to the sounds the princess made.

~~~~~

He kissed her back, doing his best to match her passion, but this Fae woman was something else. She may be the only one with an appetite stronger than his, and he knew not to mess with her all too often. He moaned with delete against her lips as she moved her hips against him, and he gripped her back with excitement as their bodies became as one. It was dangerous to have this much fun with a Fae, but if anyone could handle her, it was him.

When Celies fingers slipped inside of her, Eliana gasped, and clutched suddenly at the woman's bare arms. As here fingers began to move, skillfully massaging her hot, sensitive walls, the princess's eyes fluttered closed and she let out a soft moan.

"This feels...this feels... incredible," she gasped, unconsciously leaning toward the woman. "T-teach me...oh..."

One hand slipped from Celies arm and began to slide down her torso, slipping into the hot water and searching in the depths for that sacred place between the woman's thighs. Eliana had always been a curious girl. As enthralled by the sensations she was experiencing, she wanted to know more. To explore with her own hands. But she wasn't so bold as to enter the forbidden region uninvited. Her hand floated hesitantly on Celie's stomach, unsure how to proceed.

"I want to...to..." she said, finding words increasingly difficult to muster.

--------

Moaning into the kiss, she found herself grinning when she finally broke the kiss. She slowed her thrusting and instead began to roll her hips slowly, teasing him and savoring the sensation of his wet cock deep inside of her. Once more, temptation she reared its ugly head and she chuckled darkly.

"I really could keep you here forever," she cooed. "It would be so much fun..."

For just an instance, her eyes glowed pale and the warm sensation of her deeper magics washed over them both. It was sensual and erotic and promised of endless mindless pleasure. Each motion of her hips sending mind-shattering waves of ecstasy through his body. He would be impossible to tame and imprison, being quite powerful in his own right, but it would be oh, so much fun to try. Then, as quickly as her self control had slipped, it returned and she was grinning down at him, a little sheepishly this time.

"But I am first and foremost a healer," she said, between gasps. "And I must make you well!"

With that, she resumed bouncing on his engorged cock with renewed enthusiasm, charging headlong into her final orgasm.

((I figure like one or two more posts to wrap up this one))

While her fingers slowly caressed the young princess'es most sensitive spot, the young woman quickly warmed up to the feeling and seemed to want to explore Celie in exchange. Celie bit her lip, nodding almost nervously like a young lady for the first time again, anxious awaiting the princess'es fingers. She was eagerly awaiting to see how Eliana did, while her own fingers slowed a little, giving her more time and less pressure to think.

(uhg, so short. >.<)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The king panted under the fae doctor, her eagerness to get every last orgasm she could out of him was starting to wear him out and he wasn't sure if he could keep up if she kept this up much longer. "You must indeed make me well, if you try keeping me here I shall have to throw you to the Pit. Although you of all women would probably enjoy that far too much." He said, panting as she road him hard and fast, her tight pussy driving him crazy as she road him into oblivion.

(why was this one slightly longer. Hmm.)

Last edited:
The princess hesitated a moment, equal parts fear and excitement holding her at an impasse. As the pleasurable touches of Celie slowed, Eliana gathered her courage. Biting her lip, she inhaled, pressing herself against Celie's slick body. Despite her conservative upbringing, Eliana was naturally curious, and an eager student. She slid her fingers deep between her instructors thighs and began to explore.

"T-tell me what to do..." she pleaded.

-----------

The good doctor could only laugh at his remark as she was immediately pitched headlong into her climax. Intense heat washed over her and she trembled uncontrollably from the ecstasy of it. Throwing her head back, she cried out as she milked the last waves of pleasure from him, grinding her wet heat against him forcefully. If the guards and other occupants of the infirmary had not heard the noises of her "treatment" before, they would now. It would be a welcome noise, however - a sign that their King was well on his way to recovery.

Her fingers slowly worked Eliana still, she nodded. She gave careful advice on her clit and the g-spot, instructing the young princess on how to work her fingers. She moaned, biting her lip as the princess responded in kind, her own fingers started to go for the more sensitive spots as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He climaxed with her, noises of them filling the room as their heated passion filled the room.
He didn't know how many minutes had passed, but soon he came to, giving one last passionate kiss to his healer, and then slowly lifted her off him and onto her feet. "I think that is enough... For now..." He said, and slowly stood, letting strength return to his legs, and walked over to grab a pair of plain white pants, slipping them on. He was in need of a shower. "You did well, hopefully I will not have need of your service again for some time now." He said, and walked out, nodding to the two guards with a grin, and headed down the hallway. He needed to deal with the rebellious princess, but he needed rest and food. He would have to give her a very hard fucking, and then figure out how he would punish her. For now though, he headed back to his personal quarters, to bathe and refresh.

Last edited:
A diligent student, Eliana tried her best to follow the woman's instructions, their slick bodies grinding together in the hot, steaming water. As Celie's efforts redoubled, however, she found it more difficult to focus on her task. She felt her pulse quicken and the surge of heat and excitement was building, just as it had before in the harem.

"Oh- Oh I can't-" she said with a gasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Untangling herself from him, she leaned back onto her desk still panting and shaking from her climax. She smiled lazily at him and smoothed back her tousled hair.

"Yes, do try to stay out of trouble for a while, My Lord" she said. "While I do enjoy our visits, your body is still healing, and another visit too soon might be less....pleasant"

Humming contentedly to herself, she continued adjusting her robes and hair as the king made his exit. Turning to her desk, she shook her head at the mess, and with a wave of her hand righted the potions and other oddities that has spilled during the king's treatment. Within a few moments both she and her office were the very picture of perfection again, her beauty perhaps enhanced by the light shimmer of sweat on her skin from recent activities. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught one of the guards glancing back into her office with a peculiar look on his face.

"You've lovely eyes, dear," she cooed at him, and he snapped his head forward again. "See that you mind them or else you might lose one."

Celie couldn't help herself but push the princess more, her thumb lightly stroking the young woman's clit while her fingers inside quickly found the g-spot, working to push the princess over. She may not get an orgasm herself, but she had ways to meet her needs.

~~~~~~~~

He stepped into his small bath, where three women were. Two of them were personal handmaiden, plain elves of no certain tribe, who tended to washing him whenever he demanded of it. They were barely clothed and of lovely beauty, and hurried to his sides as he stepped into the hot bath. They wasted no time in washing him, as he closed his eyes and relaxed for a moment.
The third was one of the girls from his harem. A special beauty that he did not spend a lot of time with. She was a quiet one amongst a crowd, but spoke her mind when he asked it of her.
"To what do I owe the pleasure of you being here?" He asked simply, opening his eyes to gaze upon her. Perhaps he would have some more fun before he got to work.

Back
Top Bottom