Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the Desert Lord Wants (w/ Chaos)

"Yes... He is..." He said with a somber tone. He shook his head, and looked to her, waiting for her to continue on towards the garden, when suddenly she cried out that he was bleeding. He looked confused for a moment. He knew the woman had scratched him but in the heat of the fight he hadn't thought that maybe she might have drawn blood. For some reason he hadn't even felt the blood dripping down his cheek, but when he reached up he felt the cool liquid. He pulled his hand away to stare at it for a moment, otherwise keeping his cool the whole time. "Well, I suppose I should have this cleaned up then. Come, let us go see a nurse." He said, and moved on forward out of the room, making a detour to the nearest medical area.
A short visit had the wound cleaned and covered, and then he was back on the way to showering her to the garden. "Come, no more detours now, I can't wait to show you the beautiful flowers that we are able to grow despite living underground."

The princess noted the grave tone in the Desert King's voice and shuddered. As intimidated as she was by the Desert King, she'd hate to meet someone that he regarded as ruthless. Now that she thought about it, she remembered vaguely a porter sending her father a message from the land of Avari. Something about a marriage offer involving herself and one of the warlords sons. Her father had been disgusted and refused the offer without consideration. Now that she had met one of the warlord's daughters, she felt she could guess why. Though was she in any better of a situation now in the possession of a rogue lord?

She followed the Lord quietly to what must have been some sort of infirmary. Guards flanked them as they walked, keeping a polite distance but remaining ever vigilant. There would be no opportunity for escape or exploration here. A woman and man tended him swiftly and efficiently, the woman chiding him softly for being so reckless. At one point, the man lowered his spectacles and gazed suspiciously at the wound. He remarked on a peculiar green discoloration on the wound, and cautioned against infection - recommending bed rest until he could be certain all was well. No one seemed to pay much concern to it otherwise and they were moving along again in mere moments.

"Ah...yes... the gardens, right..." Eliana responded politely, not terribly excited.

She couldn't imagine a garden being very exciting underground and in the desert no less. Perhaps it was a field of cacti or those prickly shrubs that grew along the trail? Or maybe it was a cavern of mushrooms? Neither sounded exciting. He had said flowers, though, hadn't he?

"What...sort of flowers can you grow? You know... without the sun..."

--------------

Nisse eased herself into one of the hot baths kept available exclusively for the harem. She sighed as the heat from the water enveloped her and penetrated her aching muscles. A good romp with with her King was always a pleasure, but when he had so much pent up frustration, the bout usually left her a bit sore. Of course, she wouldn't have it any other way. There was only one thing that would make this more perfect. As the she-elf reached to take a drag from her hookah, she heard a scuffling and commotion outside. Apparently a new princess was causing a stir down the hall.

"That mountain girl.... didn't think she had it in her..."

Further eavesdropping proved her initial assumption to be false. It was that Avari princess. Nisse rolled her eyes. Some people just needed to be killed. Her Lord could be too soft hearted at times. Or too lustful. Maybe both. She was about to close her eyes in relaxation when the name of a handmaid caught her sharp ears. Then words of violence. Her eyes widened and she climbed out of the bath quick as a flash. Not even bothering to towel off, she threw on a lose silk robe and charged of down the hall, trailing little droplets of water behind her.

"Let her be okay..."

The Desert lord gave a pleasant and genuine laugh, and pride showed on his face. "Ah yes, what sort indeed!" He said with excitement, like a child excited to show off his favorite toy to a new friend. "While yes, we do have plenty of underground plants growing in our gardens, thanks to a wonderful little rock we found deep below, we are also able to grow surface plants as well. They are strange little things, perhaps similar to quartz, and they give off such bright light too, they give off the same kind of light and warmth as the sun seems to, allowing us to grow whatever plants we need to." He said with pride.
They got to entrance of the garden, where only one guard sat, deep in a book, only to look up momentarily as the two approached. He gave a nod of respect to his lord, and The Desert Lord walked into the garden, the first plants showing her all kinds of flowers, some of the first were ones that grew at the edges of the desert, once she may not have seen, and further in and to the left led a path started with flowers from her own country, leading into more and more plants she would recognize.
The cavern was massive and wide, and stretched on for a long ways, the ceiling far far out of reach. It was adorned with Bright white crystals you almost struggled to look at as much as the sun itself, many were embedded into the cavern ceiling, and many more were hanging from chains and such.
Each path that lay before her stretched out to different breads of plants, and other strange magical orbs floated around to keep the temperatures appropriate for the different breeds of plants, all of the sections a proper distance apart for the climates.
The Desert Lord grinned with pride, and out stretched his hand. "I am quite proud of this garden, it takes many hands to keep it precious, I try to come here and help when my schedule lets me. So which path would you like to try first?" He said with a smile.

(maybe one follow up with her reaction then let's focus on this little fuck scene. :p)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The maid had ran to her room, and decided to hide under her blankets to collect herself. That woman was terrifying, and she had no desire to come across her again. She didn't know what her Lord's plan was with the woman, but she hoped she would be better detained from now on.
She curled up under her blankets, still in her uniform. She probably should have gone back to work but in her panic she did not think. She knew it would not be a big deal, at least not to the King, but she still wondered if she should go back soon as she started to doze off.

As the Desert King led the way to the gardens, Eliana couldn't help but notice his excitement. She cracked a small smile in spite of herself. When the rounded the corner, she squinted at the abundance of warm light in the room. For a moment she thought they had stepped outside. As her eyes adjusted, she gasped. It was indeed a magnificent garden. The air was filled with the fragrance of fresh flowers, a sharp contrast to the staler air in the other corridors. Looking up at the high ceilings, she could make out the glowing quarts crystals he had mentioned. When he asked her which path to take, she started and glanced back and forth.

"I must admit... I am not sure. I did not expect a garden of quite this size..."

A specimen caught her eye and she wandered closer. It was a startling blue and it shimmered faintly, standing out against the other foliage and plants in the garden.

"Is... is that a fairy moon orchid?" she hesitantly stepped a bit closer. "They're supposed to be impossible to cultivate..."

--------

After prowling up and down the halls like a hunting animal, Nisse finally made her way to the girl's room. It was the most obvious place, but the elf had been afraid she was hurt and checked the infirmary first. When she saw the form huddled beneath the blankets, she sighed with relief and stalked over to the bedside.

"Maris! I've been looking everywhere for you!" she cried, yanking the covers off of the maid.

"Why yes, it is." He said walking up to the flower. "My kingdom is full of many diverse people, quite a few who are rejects from their own people, like me. The Gardner who takes care of this area brought just a small handful of seeds of that flower, one of the few things that survived a barbarian raid on their village. Some of those villagers came to live with us when I took out the Barbarians who attacked their village. I offered safety in my kingdom, as well as freedom to pursue such peaceful arts like gardening and the like."

------
Maris yiped in surprise when the blanket was ripped away from her. She covered herself with her arms for a moment, before realizing who it was that found her. "Nisse!" She cried, and flung herself against the tattooed elf, clutching her waist and holding tight, she cried, just a little. "I was so scared... That desert princess was so scary... I hope I never see her again!"

"Oh, that's sad. Our kingdom gets attacked by Barbarians sometimes too. Just the farms on the outskirts and foothills, they can't get past our defenses deeper in the mountains. They said they come from the des-"

Here, Eliana paused. The Desert King was considered a barbarian by her people. She wasn't allowed to listen in on meetings of defense, but she knew some of the people that were blamed for the raids. The man who now held her captive was one of them. Whether this were true or not, she didn't know, but she felt it wise to change the subject. Crouching down carefully, she examined the flower, careful not to touch it.

"I used to hunt for these in the woods when I was little. My nursemaid used to say if you found one blooming on the full moon it would grant you wishes," she chuckled to herself. "A silly story I guess. Its just a flower, albeit very beautiful."

Eliana wondered if she'd ever walk in the green craggy woods or speak to her old nursemaid ever again.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh come now... come now..." Nisse said, holding the girl against her breats and stroking her hair. "She didn't hurt you, did she?"

She pulled away from Maris and stared at her face intently. There were a couple of tears twinkling in the young maid's eyes but Nisse could see no apparent injury. The elf enjoyed the intimacies of several women in the harem since her expertise was much sought after, but the maid Maris held a special place in her heart. Perhaps it was her outwards innocence that made her both want to protect her and tease her mercilessly? Or perhaps the knowledge that something else lurked beneath the sweetness in the Maris's face. Whatever it was, if harm had come to the girl in her arms, Nisse knew how to inflict pain as well as she knew how to induce pleasure.

"You are not hurt?" she said gravely, a spark of ferocity twinkling behind her amber eyes.

"Well, maybe sometime in the future, we can go to those woods and you can show me these flowers. This is the only one we have and I would love to see more of them." He said smiling to her. "It is nice to see the world sometimes. My kingdom is quite vast and there are many different people here, but there is always more to see out in the world." He said, looking about the garden. "Come, let's look at more flowers and trees. There's a few trees here you might find quite lovely."

-----------------------------------------------------

"N-no Nisse..... J-just a little shaken.... I'll be f-fine....." Maris said sniffling, resting her head on the elf's breasts as she hugged herself close. She nuzzled her face close, enjoying the softness of the other woman's breast. Nisse always made her feel good when they were in each other's company.

"I would be honored..."

His mention of them returning to the outside together made Eliana's face darken a little. If she did return to those woods, she had no intention of it being with him. What he had said rang true to her, however. There's always more to see in the world. Eliana had wanted to see much more of it. Now she didn't expect to see anything but this underground city again, whatever he might promise.

"Trees... yes..." she said, finally, resuming her pleasant manner. "I'm surprised you can get them to grow down here."

-----------------------

The elf breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't have to go cut anyone today. Gazing down at Maris, the maid's face buried in her soft mounds. It seemed she was enjoying herself there. A mischievous grin crept across the Nisse's lips.

"If that is the case, why were you still hiding under the covers? The princess bitch has been locked up for a while now."

Taking the girl's chin in her hand, she tilted her face up to hers. The maid was sweet and innocent on the outside, but the elf knew what she liked. Nisse had enjoyed her bought with the King, but there were certain urges that he could not nor would not satisfy. Maris, however, delighted in these things.

"How long have you been shirking your chores, girl? Thirty minutes? An hour? More? "

The elf leaned in close the Maris, her mouth almost touching the girls own trembling lips.

"That's very naughty don't you think?"

He smirked, grinning down at the mountain princess. He was no fool, he knew she didn't believe him, even if he had made it a policy not to lie to her as best he could. "Good. We'll make a plan for it." He said, and moved on down the path. "Oh yes, you can see how big this garden is. Growing trees simply requires room for their roots to grow. And we have plenty of that underground."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maris blushed as Nisse questioned why she was still hiding, and stammered as she asked how long she had been shirking her chores. "Well I...." She looked yp to Nisse as she said it was naughty, and bit her lip as she gazed up into the elf's eyes. Stifling a pleased sound at the thought of what that meant. "Y-yes.... I-I've b-been very n-naughty...." She replied, wiggling her butt a little as she sat up. "A-am I going to g-get p-punished?" She asked, a little too eagerly.

(( Do you want to just continue with the Kind and Eliana later?))

----------------

The corner of Nisse's mouth twitched, resisting the urge to smile. The girl's excitement was transparent, and it was really quite adorable. The elf had not intention of ruining the mood with a good natured chuckle, however. Sticking to character, she frowned down at the girl, raising an eyebow in mock disapproval.

"Of course! This kind of behavior must not be tolerated of a servant in the Desert King's house!"

Standing up, the elf glowered down at the girl on the bed. Nisse could look intimidating when she wanted to.

"Take of your clothes. You are not worthy to wear them."

(Yes that Was the plan.)
---------------------------

She blushed and fought back a smile of excitement at being scolding, and tried to put on a shocked face. "M-my c-clothes?" She whimpered in mock shock, but was already scrambling to get them off of her body. She quickly stripped out of her made uniform and down to her lacy bra and panties. They were white, with a clear material over her breasts, her nipples quite visible. Her panties were small, and covered just a little more then was necessary. She sat there trying to look embarrassed, but was more then happy to be naked for Nisse. She was already reaching back behind herself to strip out of the bra.

(she can either take her to a room or maybe they have a hook installed in the ceiling in her bedroom already?)

( To save time lets assume there's on in the room)

Nisse licked her lips as the girl stripped, longing to suckle on those nipples peering out from beneath their coverings. Her eyes roamed over the girl's delicate figure with a casual demeanor that hid the lustful feeling growing inside. When Maris began to remove her bra she clapped her hands together loudly, in order to startle the girl.

"What are you doing?" Nisse demanded. "Did I say to take off your underwear yet?"

In a corner with an assortment of other oddities, was a coil of silk rope. The elf strode over to it and picked it up, fondling it as she walked towards Maris.

"You filthy girl. So shameless. Are you so eager to bare yourself before me?"

Holding out the rope, she ran the soft material through her fingers. It was a fine toy for play and had been used a number of times before. Such fond memories!

"Give me your hands. We must bind them before they get you into more trouble."

Maris yiped, and looked up startled as the bra fell from her breasts and hands, flopping onto the floor between them, she looked up slightly frightened for real this time, her face turning red. "I... no....." She said sheepishly. and blushed even more at her words. "I-I am s-so filthy... filthier then the beds I clean...." She said, biting her lip and almost moaning... She quickly gave her hands, trying hard to hide a smile at the thought of her hands being bound together. She eagerly waited to have her wrists bound, delighting the feel of the silk rope along her wrists. She always enjoyed these role plays and entanglements with Nisse. No one else understood her like Nisse did.

The she-elf couldn't help but chuckle at the startled yelp. Her surprise seemed to have been genuine. Good. If Maris didn't get a little scared when they played like this, Nisse felt she wasn't acting her part well enough.

"Good little slut. Know your place." she said, stooping down towards the girl.

She ran her fingers over the silken chord one more time before she took Maris' hands. Deftly she coiled the rope around the girl's wrists and pulled it tight. The bindings were secure enough that she could not escape on her own, but not so tight that it would cut off the circulation. It was a difficult balance to strike, but Nisse was quite practiced at it. She left a bit of rope at the end so that she could hold it like a leash.

"On your feet now," she barked.

Looking around the room, Nisse spotted a sturdy hook on the ceiling. It was innocently holding a plant at the moment, but it had other purposes. She tugged at the rope to pull Maris towards it.

"Its time for your punishment"

Maris blushed at being called slut, shifting nervously as her breasts softly jiggled, she slowly looked up to the Elf girl and bit her lip, hoping she would soon get to the pain and pleasure but not daring beg. She bit her lip nervously as the other girl tied up her wrists, watching on caught breath as her wrists were bound. She tested the binds gently and nodded slightly in approval.
She nodded, and quickly slid off the bed and onto her feet, her soft breasts jiggling, she looked alert and ready.
Maris let out a soft meeping sound as she was pulled forward, and looked up to the hook. They were about to use it for it's true purpose, the plant was just a cover so no one knew, or at least she hoped no one did.
She bit her lip at the word punishment, and quickly nodded, subconsciously sticking her butt out slightly to be smacked, she was more then ready.

The pert little bum sticking out, waiting to be smacked made Nisse smirk. It was hard for Maris to hide her enthusiasm. Maybe that was one of the things the elf liked about her. It also made her all the more fun to tease.

Nisse removed the plant, and placed it gingerly in the corner. She mentally acknowledged it was a poor cover. Most knew of there little private romps, but also knew better than to mention it...or disturb them. Nisse had been a member of the harem a long time, and while she didn't play politics like certain others, she had acquired a certain degree of respect among the palace denizens.

"Now don't squirm...or you will regret it."

She looped the rope over the hook until Maris was required to stand straight up, but not quite on her tip toes. When the rope was secure, she circled around Maris admiring her work. Licking her lips, her eyes fell on that soft round bum. Without warning, she gave it a sharp smack with her hand.

"Stand straight!"

She had already been trying to stand straight, but couldn't help but stick her butt out a little, hoping for a hard smack. She never saw them coming though, and let out a loud yelp as the hand came across her sweet soft bottom. She bolted upright right, letting out a low gasp, and looked over her shoulder at the elf with a pouty face. She bit her lip then, and nodded slowly before looking back straight, waiting for more pleasure filled pain from her wonderful mistress.

She loved the time she spent with her, but dared not talk about it with others. She knew the Lord was fine sharing his harem with women, but they were almost forbidden to sleep with other men unless given strict permission. He didn't want another cock soiling his most valued women. If a girl had a problem with this, she was not permitted into his top harem, but he still might visit upon her from time to time.

Maris made small whimpering sounds as she waited, eager to cum from the touches of her mistress. It was hard trying to hide her need, but she really needed this.

That pout of Maris' was precious. It made the elf want to bruise that sweet mouth with kisses until neither of them could breath. Later perhaps. For now she leaned in close, her lips brushing the girls ears. She groped the girls soft breast possessively and whispered in her ear.

"That's better, good girl,"

She gave her another solid smack on the bum before stepping away to admire the faiint rosy glow in the girl's supple cheeks. Retreating to the corner of the room again, she rifled through a basket of oddities in search of her other favorite plaything. After a few moments she returned with a small leather flogger. She had gifted it to Maris not long after she had learned of the girl's particular tastes. It had been specially made by the king's own leathersmith. Since then the handy device had been well broken in. The leather was supple and pliant, but not flimsy - perfect for teasing or terrorizing.

"Are you ready to be disciplined, my little slut?" she asked as she gently ran the strands of the flogger down the girl's back.

Maris made audible noises of pleasure, a mixture of gasps and moans as her breasts were groped, and had to fight the strong urge to push her chest into the elves hands so that she touched more of her.
She nodded her head and bit her lip as she was called a good girl, and whimpered in need for her touch.
The smack on the butt elicited an audible gasp from her, and she wiggled her butt in response, hoping for more.
Maris looked back to Nisse as she got out the flogger, and visible shivers ran down her spine as Nisse dragged the flogger down her back.
She wanted to shout at Nisse to hurry up and get on with it, but she was far too shy to say such things. She nodded slowly while her eyes screamed with lust, playfully biting her lip ever so slowly as she let out a moan, pushing her back out to Nisse to make it a more tantalizing target. "P--p-Please.... M-mistress..... P-puni-ish... m-m-m-meee......" she moaned out slowly, her words oozing with a begging lust.

( Oh man, that is exactly what I've always wanted to have used on me.... In real life. :3 )

The noises Maris was making were music to the elf's ears. But she knew she could elicit even more delightful sounds with time and patience. She knew the girl was eager to have her move forward, but the build up was just as important as the payoff.

"So eager, little pet." cooed Nisse when the girl begged for her punishment. "Have you no shame? Perhaps I shall teach you it!"

With that, Nisse brought down the flail right across Maris's tender cheeks. Another, then another. The lashes were firm and she knew they had a bite, but not enough to cut into her tender flesh. After several lashings she paused and admired her work.

"Have you had enough? Are you going to be a good girl now?"

She gasped with every strike, her breasts bouncing as she twitched, biting her lip and then moaning out as pain and pleasure wracked through her body. She hung on the ropes panting as Nisse pulled back and stopped, her breath heavy as she caught her breath. "M-more...." She panted, pushing herself to stand up again, presenting her back to be whipped as well. She bit her lip roughly, and slowly looked back to Nisse. "Please more Mistress...."

Every gasp from Maris made the elf shiver with delight. Breathless herself, she wanted to keep going, but restrained herself.

"More?" she cooed as she approached her from behind. "I'm not sure you can take much more."

She gave her another solid smack on her now blushing red bum and groped it roughly. Then tracing her fingers over the girls hips, she slid her fingers lower slipping them into her panties. If she'd had any doubts about the girl's pleasure, the moisture there proved her enjoyment.

"Filthy girl! Did you like it that much?" she hissed into her ear. "You've ruined your undergarments. I guess we'll have to remove them."

With that, she proceeded to slide them off of Maris, grinning eagerly to herself.

Maris moaned out as she was smacked and groped, feeling the other woman's hand over her sore ass was an amazing mix of pain and pleasure and she let her mouth fall open as she was roughly handled. It was delightful. It was wonderful.
She shiver as she felt the fingers slide over her hips. She bit her lip and looked back as she felt Nisse's hand down her panties, her eyes begging for more of her touch.
"Y-yes mistress...." she responded. "oh no..." she said in a horribly fake mock at the mention of removing the panties. She was far too hot and horny to pertend anymore. She needed to be touched and fucked. "N-nisse... m-mistress... more... please more... don't stop..." she all but begged. "t-touch me, I need it s-so bad..." she moaned, and bit her lip again, her hips shaking with need. "fuck me hard....."

Grasping the underthings, she worked them off of the girl. She could tell that Maris was getting anxious, but that didn't mean she was going to give her relief right away. Her own body was wanting for attention as well, having been thoroughly aroused by her partner. Tossing the undergarments aside, she returned to work.

"Needy little whore. Begging like a dog," Nisse said, sneering. "Are you a dog, pet? Just my little bitch in heat?"

She brought the handle of the whip up between Maris's legs and slowly dragged it across the wet folds of her pussy. Stroking the clit briefly, she dragged it further back. Teasingly she prodded her entrance with the end of it.

"Is this what you want?" she cooed.

Slowly, deliberately, she slid the handle into Maris's wet nether regions.

"Y-yes m-misstress! she begged, panting heavily as she looked back, wiggling her ass and presenting her pussy for Nisse. She bit her lip, and couldn't hold the act back anymore. She panted, exposing herself and tugging at the restraints playfully.
She moaned loudly at the feel of the whip being dragged across her, her back shivering and she gasped at the touch of her clit. As soon as he entrance was teased she moaned more, her body aching for it.
"Yes, yes, Yes!~" She moaned out, licking her lips and biting it again, she looked back with joy as Nisse pushed the handle into her pussy. "mmmmnnnnnn-Nisse...!" She moaned out, finally having that handle inside of her. "D-don't h-hold back!"

Back
Top Bottom