Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Night...Forever Changed (Reydan and LingeringDesire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ugghh God Keeley" he moaned, his knees feeling weak and shaky as she bobbed her head on the tip of his cock. Her small little mouth was hot and needy, a tender cave, and he was desperate to feel it wrapped around his shaft. "Keeley" he moaned, his heart fluttering, as her hands caressed his body. Her touch was tender, so very tender, and he enjoyed the soft sensation of her kisses. They landed not just on his cock but on his stomach and thighs, a loving pattern that seemed to beg forgiveness even though he had told her there was nothing to forgive.

Matt could restrain himself no longer. He needed her. He wanted her. He reached down, gently nudging her back, and climbed onto the bed on top of her. She was small beneath him, smaller than he remembered, and he wondered if it was because she felt so vulnerable to him. Precious and scared. He loved her. She needed to know that.

"I love you" he murmured, kissing her on the lips, before lining the head of his shaft up to her moist core. "But" he added with a grin "I'm going to make love to you all night long so you better be ready for this!" He chuckled, making a show of limbering up like an athlete might, rolling his muscular shoulders for her and cricking his neck. "Love you" he whispered, forehead to forehead with her, and then he pushed into her.

She was tight. Keeley was always tight, and he gasped as he felt his cock sink, slowly, into her pussy. She was wet for him, dripping it seemed, but still gripped his manhood with a tight pressure. He knelt up a bit in the bed, running his hands along the silken smooth skin of her inner thighs, marveling at how this small act caused both of them to pant a little, her pussy gripping his harder shaft more tightly.

"Need you" he whispered, leaning in, kissing her neck. Then he began to fuck her, rolling his knees gently to press deep into her with every stroke. He listened to her heart beat in her chest, tasted the growing arousal on her neck, and let himself go into the sensation of making love to her.

When he pushed her back gently, she knew why. His eyes bore into hers and shone with love. She wanted him too. To feel him within her, surrounding her and loving her. It was all she ever wanted. She lay back in the bed, green eyes watching him as he climbed over her. Her hands trailed over his abdomen and along his chest.

Her lips met his and they kissed, tenderly.. sweetly. But, only for a second and then he was pulling away. "I love you too," She whispered back to him. Laughing at his antics, this was the Matt she knew. Even as he took her breath away, entering her as he did, she loved him. Moaning a few inches from his lips, she whined as his cock drug along her channel.

She felt every inch of him stroking her body with loving care. "Love you... more." She whispered back, thighs trembling beneath his warm fingers. Her fingers stroked his back, pulling him to her with each downward thrust. Their bodies moved in tandem, trying to get the most out of one another and their connection.

His need you, made her skin tingle and gooseflesh appear. "Desire you..." She moaned, tilting her head to give him more of her neck. Her entire body wanted his. Her finger caressed his flesh, pulling him to her and stroking his body. Her soft sounds of pleasure filled the air between them. As she lifted her hips to gain his length deep in her pussy.

Keeley knew if there was a child inside her, Matt would be the happiest man alive. She found herself silently praying for one, she was certain one was already their but to confirm that news would be amazing for all parties involved. A sweet little family union on the beach and a happily ever after life in a little home overlooking the ocean.

"Matt..." She whimpered, her pussy tightening on his cock. Her orgasm building swiftly. They needed this moment together. She didn't want it to end and held on to the edge of her orgasm. Whining with each thrust he gave her. "I love you... Mr Browning..."

(Sorry for the late reply LD, very busy at work)

She was beneath him, her breasts pressed up against his chest, and he pushed down onto her again and again. His love was insistent, deep and laden with desire, like the ocean they could hear through the window lapping at the shores of Hammond's Cove. He wanted her, knew he could not live without her. Knew she was everything in his world.

She was lifting her hips of the bed, a soft moan in her mouth as she told him how much she wanted him. "I need you" was all he could growl in return. He levered his hips in response, sliding his stiff shaft deeper into her wet pussy, drawing out and plunging in with each stroke. But it was not the fumbling sex of teenagers or even the wild lovemaking that had been their reunion a week before. This was loving and tender, deep, long strokes that pushed into Keeley's core and sent waves of pleasure radiating through his limbs.

He kissed her forehead, feeling the beads of sweat that brushed his lips, and continued to make love to her, more and more urgently. She was whimpering now, gasping her love, her cunt gripping his cock harder and harder. He knew she was close. His hands held onto her hips firmly, not letting her go, and then he came, an explosion of pure desire, deep inside her. The impact of it almost had him seeing stars and he fell forward, pressing on top of her, his face nuzzled in her hair, breathing in her scent. His lungs filled with her delicious taste.

"Mrs Browning" he whispered, a grin clear on his lips even if she couldn't see them, "I might end up tethering you to me. I'm not letting you go. I love you. I...love...you".

He wrapped his arms around her, rolling gently to the side, and began to pepper her face with light kisses. "Stay with me here forever in Hammond's Cove" he said softly "Lets start living the life we were always meant to live".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom