Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fate of the world is in our hands (Max and I)

Sitting there, Henri finally removed his hands from his face and just stared off into space. 'This has to be just some horrid nightmare.' The man thought to himself, though the stench in the air of heavy traces of blood told him it wasn't either. This was absolutely horrible. He honestly didn't even want to be here right now. But where could the man go? Henri had no other shelter, and with orcs running around this section and the following section over in the Metro, he'd surely be outnumbered in no time. Coming up with a plan on the fly seemed more and more unlikely as he saw his options laid out in front of him. It truly was either wallow in despair here, or try and face the orcs. Neither sounded very appealing whatsoever.

He wasn't expecting Evelynn's arms to suddenly pick him up. "W-What are-" He tried to get out, but he was soon set on his feet, staring at the woman. There was, at first, a composed expression upon her face. A soldier like this must have been used to human death and gruesome executions by the demons. She might have known this pain before. But he wasn't prepared for what came next either. And that was Evelynn seizing him into a comforting embrace. Henri was speechless, and at first, just stood there in her arms, held tightly. It spoke deeper to him than if Evelynn actually tried to console him. This showed that she cared. That she wanted him to know that he wasn't alone, despite the fact that Louise and the others were gone. That he didn't have to suffer. And when Lucia joined in, feeling her tears splash against the skin of his neck, Henri truly believed that now, his arms wrapping around them both to pull them even closer to him than they were now. Henri listened to Evelynn speak, her words and Lucia's soft breathing the only sounds he cared about right now.

She would get revenge later? Even if she had to do it alone? Hearing that, the Vagabond knew that he couldn't let her do this alone. He wanted to be there with her. Alongside her. They would do this together. All three of them. But her words rang true. They were only three, and even a lone orc by themselves could make a Bio-Soldier or Demon Hybrid have a hard time. So he looked into her eyes, seeing her tears stain those soft cheeks of hers while she revealed why she left her home. It was noble and valiant. Henri couldn't say that he shared the same dreams, as for his entire life, the man was stealing and selling black market goods. Not so much from the rich, but whatever a client wanted. But he did know what he wanted know was to get revenge for his guild members. That was a start, and from there, he would find out what he wanted to do now.

The French words she spoke touched his heart as well. With a soft smile, Henri gently cupped her cheeks and brushed the tears away, not even bothering with personal space since they invaded his in such a caring matter. He then did the same for Lucia should he find any, rubbing her shoulder and squeezing gently. "Thank you. Both of you." His voice was sincere, very much so. "Your support means so much to me right now. Merci." Peeling away from the both gently, he had a firmer resolve now. And he wasn't going to mess this up. Looking at both women, he nodded and then went to the center table.

Henri swiftly cleared it and pulled out a map of Metro. A couple of key locations were marked, one being their current location in the hideout, and the other being the church in the center of the settlement. There was also the different districts labeled throughout. As he pulled this out, sounds of gunshots could be heard above with some shouting, but it sounded like the Metro's defense forces. "We only have a small amount of time, so I'll make this quick." The man began, pointing at where they were previously in the Western Market. His finger then moved to the nearest exit into the Devil's Maw, which was in that same district. "Even if they are orcs, they'll be driven out. We should try and see if we can follow right behind the stragglers escaping. That will definitely get us to where they're holed up, and especially to that war chief." Eyes fared up to Lucia. "We'll need you to help guide us on their trail. If we're too close, we'll be spotted, so we'll have to stay far behind." He then looked over to Evelynn. "Sound like a plan, madame? After all, you're the officer." Henri's smirk returned as he looked at her expectantly.

Revenge was within their grasps...

As Henri embraced both of the women, Lucia realized once again how tall Henri was. He was at least a head taller than both of them, and because of that he made her feel safe when he embraced her. Even though Lucia was much stronger than this man, she did get comfort out of him holding her. Which was good, because she needed it. Maybe not as much as he did right now, but...she really need some reassurance right now. Lucia didn't expect death to shock her as bad as it did, but if Henri could go on then she could too.

Evelynn was glad that she had managed to touch Henri with her words. She had inspired many with her thoughts and feelings, though this time she had been purely relying on her emotions to comfort this man. She wasn't sure exactly why, but when he wiped the tears away from her cheeks, she briefly thought of him. Her love, looking down upon her from the heavens. Her heart skipped a beat and she looked away when he did the same for Lucia. She was too emotional right now...thinking about things like this. In fact, she had tried desperately to not think about him during times of danger because it would distract her. Still, it didn't take her long to compose herself.

Lucia just smiled at him when he rubbed her stray tears away. She was still pretty quiet, which was uncharacteristic of her. Though it might have to do with the fact that she realized just how fast you could see a person and then they could end up dead at the next moment. She hadn't been around Evelynn or Henri for too long, but she couldn't imagine either one of them being dead. Lucia would never let either of them die as long as she was around. Especially because she'd be able to heal them with her blood. When Henri pulled away from them both, Lucia gave Evelynn a small hug as well since the soldier looked like she was hurting too. Possibly remembering a death she experienced. Evelynn patted Lucia on the back and then they both followed Henri to see what he was looking at. A map? So he was already coming up with a plan....

Evelynn nodded after hearing out Henri. That was as good of a plan as any. "What do you think, Lucia? Can you track them from a good enough distance?" The red head sighed and then looked away.

"Yes. Yes I can track those filthy smelling ogres. They can be a mile away and I could smell their disgusting stench. Though since I'm still smelling sewer right now, I hope my nose still works." Lucia wanted to gag thinking about how terrible it was underground. Neither of them would know the pain of that smell being amplified ten times over. If they had been ambushed down there, Lucia wouldn't have been able to concentrate enough to fight. A hybrid weakness? Or her weakness alone?

"Then let's go. As Henri said, we don't have much time." Evelynn let Henri lead the way. After all he knew the Metro better than she or Lucia did. As far as supplies and things went, they'd just have to live off the land until they found another place kind of like this one....she was sure more of them existed.

Lucia seemed to have some doubt in her ability. Well, Henri had just the fix for that. He simply laughed and wrapped an arm around the woman, shaking her playfully. "I'll tell you what, madame, do this for me, and the next fancy bathhouse we find, I'll pay for the deluxe package, oui?" Bribing, ah a typical form of encouragement. However, this was one hell of an encouragement as those "fancy" bathhouses were the closest thing to heaven right now in the world. Whatever she might reply with, Henri gave her a reassuring smile. "I have faith in you, Madame Lucia." He told her with a nod, then turning to face the Bio-soldier. With some surprise, he held up the revolver to her with a cheeky grin. The bastard! He pick-pocketed the woman when she wasn't paying attention!

"Ah, now before you get angry, madame," Henri began, looking the revolver over, then at her own weapon upon her hip. With a bit of an inquisitive expression, the Vagabond handed it back to the officer. "Have you ever used a revolver? Pretty primitive, even back in pre-apocalyptic years." The man watched her expression before she even said a word, and whether he was right or not, he still went ahead with. "Here," Placing the revolver in her hands, having her grip it and ready to fire, Henri then moved behind her and took a hold of both hands. Their bodies were flush against one another while he showed her how to use it. The smile upon his lips never faded, but who knows if it was because he was so close to the uptight officer? "Now, be careful, Madame Evelynn." Henri said softly. "Grip the revolver along its wood handle. If your thumbs are too high, you'll lose your thumb from the discharge in the cylinder gap. Keep your thumb low, perhaps at most, beside the trigger. Sometimes it can get a little... hot." And just like that, Henri let her go, smiling as she was holding the revolver properly and safely. "There! C'est bien!"

Oh, he knew she'd probably hit him for that. So Henri put some distance between them and stood beside Lucia. On the other side of her too. "Now! You're probably wondering why you need to know how to shout with that stone age gun. Well," Reaching underneath the center table, he pulled out a drawer that was missed. Especially too that it was hidden. From it, he pulled out a nearly empty, worn box of rounds. On the box read ".357 Magnum", and what appeared to be some more marketing information, but most of it was worn. "Before the Shells today, Metro proposed using these .357 rounds. They themselves were so scarce, that the proposal was shot down. Shit, there's only like 12 in here. 12 Shells today could barely buy you a dinner for two." Henri chuckled, emptying the box into his palm before throwing the box down on the table. He then presented them to Evelynn. "Use them as a last resort, and just be careful, these babies have a kick. Even a Bio-soldier like you will feel it." He warned her, even giving her time to load the revolver, and lo and behold, the .357 rounds fit perfectly. But what would be most odd, whenever Lucia and Henri were distracted, the revolver seemed to give a gentle hum in her hands. However, it was brief, only for a second, before it was the same looking, ornate revolver they had before.

They went through whatever was left in the guild. This would no doubt be their last time here. What was left were meager pickings, but there were at least three day's worth of supplies and perhaps a couple of Shells that someone in the guild was holding out on. They took what they could, Henri then directing them back out into the streets (no sewers this time). Upon shutting the hidden front door, the Vagabond looked back as he had his palm against the door. "Au revoir." He softly spoke, patting the old, iron grating of the door before looking forward. Their journey began now, with the Vagabond, an ex-officer of EHS, and a Demon Hybrid. Perhaps an unlikely combo, but their skills would no doubt come in handy.

Henri guided the women through the shadows and darkness, avoiding the combat as the orcs were slowly losing their numbers and being pushed back. However, there was a bit of ways to go, and they made it to the Western Market gates before the Metro forces pushed the demon threat back. "I'll rely on you, ladies, once we're out there." The man spoke in a soft whisper, seeing the orcs shouting and starting to retreat. "I'm just a petty thief, after all. You two are the warriors. But I'll watch your backs." He winked to them, gently pulling them out of sight. "On your mark, Madame Evelynn!" With daggers drawn in case of the worst, he stood beside them and awaited their opportunity. This was stage one: track and find their stronghold. Chieftain Baronk would lose his head tonight...

Lucia would have much rather had a different kind of encouragement, like the same treatment that Evelynn got when Henri showed her how to fire that revolver. Though she only pouted when she watched them so close together and looked away. Evelynn however, didn't seem to be enjoying the sudden physical contact with Henri. Oh, she didn't pull away or anything...though her face was completely red and she had a scowl on her face the entire time he was behind her. Though, she did appreciate the lesson, so she refrained from reprimanding Henri.

The last person who had shown her how to fire a gun though, was her lost love. So that was probably why she wasn't all to happy. After all, being against Henri did feel good to her...but...it was painful. All physical contact was painful to her if the person was male. Though she didn't show either of them any emotion, she simply listened to Henri's explanation on why he had given her that brief lesson..made sense to her. Though she didn't really plan on using any other gun but her own...Guess it couldn't hurt to have a back up gun, though. She loaded the gun and popped the safety on before putting it back where Henri had stolen it from. She'd have to pay closer attention to that pick pocket...

Lucia was the most relieved that they no longer had to go through the sewers to get where they needed to go. Though Evelynn had to stop her multiple times whenever she saw an Orc and wanted to kill it. The woman was just so impulsive that she had to keep a short leash on her to make sure she wouldn't ruin their plan. But it couldn't be helped, Lucia was a passionate woman with demon blood coursing through her veins that sometimes overpowered her own reason. That was fine, Evelynn would be her voice of reason when she couldn't depend on herself.

"Don't worry, Henri. We won't make you do any of the heavy liftin'. Though I promise you, that we'll let you have the killing blow once we destroy that Chief Ogre Asshole..." Lucia reassured him as she shoved her fist into her open palm.

"Shush!" Evelynn hissed as she began to detect the ogres who were retreating. Once all of them were out of the gates, they waited around for a few minutes before Evelynn nodded to Lucia and Henri. The three started to run off with Lucia at the helm, using not only the smell of the ogre's to track them but their prints as well on the dusty road. They were going into a forest, which honestly Lucia was surprised those even still existed. That would make things difficult, but certainly not impossible. Since they were on orc territory, the chance of them being attacked by anything but was slim.

It took them a good thirty minutes to reach their little tribe...though they stopped a little ways off so they would not be caught. "They're going to go to sleep at some point." Evelynn stated as they took a break some yards away from the camp. "I say we wait until then..."

Remembering Evelynn's blushing face was adorable. It was so much of a shock to see how different her face looked when she wasn't stern or uptight, like an officer. Henri had to remember to tell her to loosen up, ask her to smile more so that way those wrinkles wouldn't stay there permanently. Such a thought made him chuckle, and he'd probably have to tell Lucia too. She'd get a kick out of that.

Lucia's words made him grin. Oh, the man was looking forward to that moment. "We'll make him suffer first." He quickly muttered before they left Metro within the shadows of the escaping party.

The Demon Hybrid followed her task marvelously, keeping up on the trail perfectly. There wasn't even a single instance where the orcs looked back towards them. And it was miraculous too, considering that a fair bit of travel was made across open land. Henri was sure to give Lucia the appropriate praise, giving a rather pleased expression towards Evelynn, who he had given command over to their small band of misfits. Without a doubt, it seemed like the smartest decision and even if he was used to working alone, Henri felt a bit open to working alongside the two. After all, his skills revolved around thievery and stealth, perhaps a bit of chicanery and deceit. Evelynn, obviously, had her tactical experience as an officer and could wield a firearm like no other. Their Demon Hybrid Lucia was a force to be reckoned with, and he felt like he could put his life in her hands. Plus, well this didn't factor into anything, but both women were absolutely gorgeous. Lucia had a great rack, and he had definitely eyed Evelynn's ass several times.

Their tracking brought them to a forest, which even shocked Henri as he didn't go out this far either. The Vagabond knelt out of sight as they seemed to be just outside of their encampment. There was the smell of roasting meat mixed with some spices probably suitable for a demon's palette. With how many there were, even after taking a beating, Henri knew that Evelynn was right. It would be better to attack in the guise of night. "Good call then, madame. Besides, let's take a hint from them and eat up too." From where they were, it would be damn near impossible to see them from the orcs' vantage point. He slipped off the knapsack and set it on the ground, pulling out a slice of their rations and handing them out to both Evelynn and Lucia. There was only a single water skin though, so they'd have to pass it around. The gentleman that he was, he offered it first to Lucia and then Evelynn before he took a swig himself.

"Usually when I'm with two beautiful women, I don't think it'd be out here in the Devil's Maw. Hardly a romantic getaway." Henri chuckled, making the air light. His mind had off and on gone back to Louise and his dead comrades. They were gone, and it was still a harsh future. But he would then look up to both women. A Bio-soldier and a Demon Hybrid. He never thought he'd have company like that. "Heh, I beg your forgiveness if this sounds too personal, but I'm rather glad you two showed up and caught me. Honestly, I'd be dead now if you hadn't. I'd be with Louise and them." It felt like a cloud of melancholy was setting in, so he shook his head to will away the thoughts. "I mean, thank you. For everything thus far. Vengeance is one thing, but in the guild... you two were there." Henri stirred his food a bit, smiling at his hands as he dwelt on his words. "I don't even know what I'm saying, hah. Funny, no? I guess bottom line is just... thank you for being there. Once we're through with this, I'll find a way to show my thanks."

The air felt much lighter, almost pleasant despite being out here for death would befall them. The orcs were loud and rowdy, but whenever there was a silent moment, Henri offered to keep watch while they rested a bit. And they would need it. It would be a solid hour and a half before things began to quiet down. Eventually, the noise ceased as the moon cast a soft glow over the dying lights of the encampment. Even with the weak flames still burning, there were plenty of hiding places. Sneaking through the camp would be easy, though Henri didn't seem to catch sight of this Chieftan. He didn't even know what he was looking for really. But if they had any chance to sneak in, now would be best.

He first went to Evelynn, smiling at her sleeping form as he just gazed at her for a moment. So peaceful. Really, the woman needed to learn to relax. Nudging her gently, Henri's wink would be the first thing she'd see. "Rise and shine" The Vagabond told her softly.

Of course both of the girls were indeed happy that they had found Henri. Even though Evelynn didn't entirely expect him to help out in their fights, he was smart. Sometimes Evelynn needed a second opinion on her plans, and since Lucia's entire thing was kill first act later...well she was just glad that he was sticking around for the moment. Even if he decided at a later time being with them was too dangerous. The only problem she'd have is if Lucia wanted to tag along with him. She needed Lucia...well even though she never particularly asked Lucia to stick with her on this journey.

Thinking about it, all three of them had basically met on the same day. Yet somehow they already shared a special bond. Perhaps it was just the fact that they were all humans, more or less, trying to survive. Or maybe it was something even deeper than that, like fate had brought them all together. It's not like Evelynn immediately knew why she had decided to free an unstable in the truest sense hybrid. She just felt like it was the right thing to do, and despite the fact that she could fall apart at any time or her cells could be taken over by the demon DNA inside her, she somehow knew that Lucia would be able to help her cause. Plus, she obviously wanted to fight demons herself, otherwise she wouldn't have risked the process knowing she would more than likely die from the procedure. Evelynn admired that in her. Though she wondered if she really okay...

At first, Evelynn was really reluctant to fall asleep. Lucia had jumped at the offer...or rather she fell over at it. She had exhausted herself in chasing him across the Metro and then fighting that orc. She was the one who really needed the rest. Though she had to admit, considering she had sneaked off int he whee hours of the night, she was tired. It took her a little while, but when she did, she was out like a light. So much so that she hadn't even remembered falling asleep when Henri went to wake her up. Seeing his smiling face made her blush a little, but she wasn't exactly sure why. She slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes and trying to wake up fully. "Mmn. Thanks." She told him as she attempted to do her best to wake up. It took her a bit, but when she was, she went over and woke Lucia up.

"Huh? Wha? Is it finally time to kill those things?" Lucia asked as Evelynn helped her up. "I was having such a nice dream...Henri, were you touching me? If not..well again, I had a nice dream." She gave him a smirk, but Evelynn shook her head.

"It's time. We need to move out. I haven't come up with a plan other than ambushing them, so once we lose the element of surprise we're just going to have to grit our teeth and bear it. Though we're going to attack them from two sides." Evelynn started, though she was interrupted before she could even get her full plan out in the open air.

"Hell yeah! Take care of Henri, Evelynn! I'm gonna raise hell!" Lucia suddenly took off int the direction of the camp. Evelynn gasped and then attempted to follow her, though surprisingly she moved even faster than she had earlier today...and she was suddenly out of sight. She looked back at Henri.

"She's going to get herself killed! Come on, we have to go!"

Lucia hadn't realized herself that she had suddenly got a lot faster than what she was before. Soon she found herself nearly at the front of the camp, and two ogres stood guard next to each other. Since she wasn't being stealthy, at all, they immediately spotted her. Though before one of them could even take out his weapon, Lucia was upon him, driving that large sword into his throat. The blade was so sharp it cut his flesh and blown like butter, and his only response was gargling up blood.

The second one took the time to draw his sword, but Lucia used her sword to throw the dead body into him with enough force to knock him down. He snarled in anger, though it didn't get very far because Lucia was on him before he could get up, and her sword was lodged into his chest. "Heh." She laughed before hearing a few others come from their tents, probably awoken by the sudden snarl. "Stealth is stupid...let's just have fun!" Lucia shouted out loud as she took her sword out of the body underneath and charged into the camp, completely missing the point of why they had waited until night time in the first place...

Stealth would be the ultimate key to this mission. There had to be at least 20 or so orcs in there. Evelynn and Lucia might be superhuman in today's regards, but Henri himself wasn't particularly gifted with special tech or whatever. He could be useful, that was for sure. Especially with things like this. "Yes, I agree. Let's hold on to that stealthy part, no?" He replied to Evelynn as she then mentioned about attacking from both sides. Ah! That was brilliant! They'd cover more ground that way as well, especially if they were keeping an eye out for that chief of this tribe. He peered over as Evelynn began to explain, making sure that the coast was still clear. The only issue were those two guards manning the front entrance. Though it seemed they were distracted by Lucia... Lucia?!

Henri spun himself around to gaze over at where Lucia once was, and then snapped his head towards Evelynn. "Merde!" He cursed and immediately grabbed his daggers, hauling ass with the Bio-soldier. Lucia's preemptive strike upon the two watchful orcs gained them only mere seconds as even from far away, Henri could see the tents lighting up with orcs of varying sizes leaving them. What if that chief woke up?! Stories around the settlement gave chilling tales of Orc Chiefs being rather gruesome and vicious, as only the most fearsome of orcs could be leaders of an entire tribe of already violent, bloodthirsty demons. To think that there was one orc more deadly than others in a group... it sent shivers up Henri's spine. And here they were, heading in headfirst into a den full of the bastards, and the leader was yet to be seen.

"Lucia!" He called out, and yet she just cleaved away at anything that dared threaten her. He had to admit, she took care of the two with ease, but as more orcs came out, it became apparent to him that the element of surprise was long gone. It would be impossible to go about undetected now, but Henri knew that he had to thin the numbers before they got worse. And thus, his eyes set themselves upon a rather bulky orc slowly raise a horn to his lips. Immediately, he grasped both daggers in his hands by the blade tips and sent them flying. The first quickly stopped that horn from going off as it went through the skull of that orc, the other flying past him to kill another orc the same way at an adjacent tent. "Evelynn, we're going to be found out! Let's kill as much as we can, we'll work from there!" He called out as he dashed past her. He lept into the air as an orc appeared from the tent beside him to swing a club at his feet. Henri then landed and rolled on the ground, snatching up both his daggers before making quick work of the attacking beast, slashing up his leg to make the orc kneel so that he could slit his throat.

Orcs began to pour towards the gate, but the three humans seemed to be pushing inside. It only took another minute of their struggle before a loud horn sounded out through the camp. If everyone wasn't awake before, they were now. Henri could only thank that both Evelynn and Lucia were extremely skilled and powerful, granting them the ability to cut through the beginning ranks and dwindle the numbers. There were a large handful of dead orcs scattered at their feet, and as Evelynn utilized her tactics and swordplay (no doubt her marksmanship as well) and Lucia her vicious onslaught of the hefty blade and her own strength, Henri displayed his own skills. The man was very nimble, dodging and weaving through orcs with acrobatic ease. He could even manipulate the positioning of his opponents to where they were striking one another, most clearly shown as an orc that attempted to slash at him instead drove its scimitar into another orc's neck. Henri took up its moment of confusion to stab through the beast's heart, grinning at his kill. And the way he utilized his daggers with unmatched precision and skill, one could claim that the man was an expert. An artisan wielded not only one, but two refined tools to paint a masterpiece in blood. It was like Henri was dancing with the blades, and he almost was as his body never stopped moving.

However, another horn blew out, stopping all remaining orcs in their tracks. From the wall of grotesque, sweaty beasts, an opening was made as they stepped aside. And then, they saw who could be no other than the chief: Chieftan Baronk. If these orcs were large and intimidating, Baronk was even more so. Heaving around an axe that seemed to dwarf even Lucia's blade, the orc stood at a whopping seven and a half feet, huge even compared to its brethren. Its hair swept back, shimmering with its oily condition as his muscles bulked upon his body, veins throbbing in such a threatening manner. A cloth tasset was the only item upon his person, if one didn't count the orcish relics around his neck and bangles covered in orcish text. Red, glaring eyes looked upon the three of them as a menacing, malicious grin broke upon his face.

"One puny man, and two stupid women. Heh..." The laugh was but a mere grunt, ridiculing them for even coming tonight. "You distrub orcs slumber. We no like that." He rested the heavy axe upon one shoulder, the surrounding orcs seeming to growl and grunt. "Baronk show you, stupid humans. Eat man, then rape women before we eat too." And with that, Baronk let out a deep, fierce roar that even shook the world around them, each orc joining in with them. But it was only Baronk who shockingly dashed at them with unbelievable speed for his size. His followers knew when the battle would be handled by their chief. And it would be his hunt, and his hunt alone. His first prey? Lucia!

This was bad. This was really, really bad. Evelynn and Lucia were only two people, and there were at least twenty enemies. That meant both of them had to kill ten each...give or take a few. Evelynn used her gun to take out two...three orcs before the rest noticed how accurate she was at shooting their brothers right between the eyes. Though to be fair, orcs had huge heads, so it was an easy target for Evelynn. When they started coming straight for her, doing their best to evade her gunfire, she holstered her gun pulled out her sword and then fought them that way. Despite their huge weapons, Evelynn easily parried their attacks, using both her arms so that she had the strength to throw them off and strike their vital points, like their heart, neck, and eye sockets. She was also nimble enough to jump on top of their weapons and kill them that way too.

When Evelynn got a chance, she saw that even Henri was fighting these things and winning. So he had some moves as well? That was good, though she wouldn't let him get too overwhelmed, so she backed him up, shooting any who tried to attack him and drawing their attention. Luckily for them, these orcs weren't very smart. The first two that they fought must have been higher ranked, as she didn't feel the same strength behind their attacks. Evelynn quickly assessed how they were doing. Seven..eight...ten! Ten bodies, so they were half way there, at least...

Lucia laughed as she cut down every orc she came into contact with. She was having fun, even when one managed to knock her around or cut her. Her injuries healed nearly instantly, which made Lucia seem like a true devil in their eyes. Even they hesitated to attack her, at first trying to come up with a plan. Her fun was stopped when she heard the sound of a horn, which caused her pray to quickly disengage. She frowned as she watched them line up and then make way for their leader. How did Lucia know so quick? Well he was the biggest and had the strongest looking weapon. She just hauled her sword onto her back and gave the stupid thing a smirk as he started his trash talk. He was going to rape her huh? Well, they'd see about that.

Though Lucia wasn't expecting such speed from a large beast like that. Even his underlings didn't come close, and Lucia barely lifted up her sword in time to block the mighty swing of his ax...that still sent her flying across the camp and into a tent. "Shit!" She shouted, though this time she didn't make the mistake of letting go of her sword.

"Lucia!" Evelyn shouted and then sucked her teeth. She wouldn't let him pursue while that idiot was recovering! This was all her fault...they could have assassinated this guy! He was so strong that even his own men who they had slain easily were just standing their, not lifting a finger to help. That wasn't arrogance, that meant this demon was formidable. "I won't let you!" Evelynn ran over and blocked his path so he could pursue Lucia. She used her slim sword to block any attacks he would have made, though every one handed strike nearly sent her straight into the dirt. This guy was strong!

"Lucia!" Evelyn's voice was joined by Henri's as she sailed through the air and back into a tent. Chieftan Baronk was a massive orc, much larger than any of the normal orcs that came through this area of the Devil's Maw. Even so, it just felt like something was very off about this orc, even if he was leader. Henri shook his head though, watching as the Bio-soldier went to aid Lucia, blocking Baronk's path as he simply laughed at her mockingly, swinging his axe without much effort and thought. Even with not as much power in those swings, Henri watched as Evelyn seemed to stumble on her feet just to stay up. He was toying with her! That bastard! It seemed like he took a focus on those two for the moment, so that opened up an opportunity. The Vagabond held his daggers tightly in hand, breaking into a sprint as he quickly leapt up and jumped on to Baronk's shoulders before a lower orc could warn him. "Come here!" He shouted into the larger orc's ear, trying to stab into the chiseled flesh of such a massive beast. It was like chipping away at a rock with a butter knife!

Baronk let his axe hit the ground as he grunted in annoyance with each stab that barely seemed to pierce his flesh. "Rargh! Stupid human, give Baronk itch." Henri managed to avoid the orc's seeking hand until he struggled to stay upon the beast's back and was hoisted off by the back of his collar. Baronk sent the human towards the grunt rather painfully and audibly, knocking the wind from his lungs. Henri's back arched painfully for a moment until he straightened it out, glancing upwards just in time to watch the orc's massive axe coming towards him. "Mer-" He couldn't even get it out in time before he opted to just roll over and out of the way. And within a hair of a second too, the bladed edge of the axe slamming into the dirt deeply. The impact caused a crater in the ground, just several inches out from the strike, though this seemed to lodge the weapon into the earth somewhat. Even with Baronk's strength, it would seem he overdid it as he attempted to pull it free. Henri saw his chance and curled backwards on his upper back. Suddenly, he pressed himself off the ground to kick upwards with both his feet, driving into Baronk's jaw. Even an orc his side had to feel that.

It sent the orc chief sprawling on the ground, though his axe followed in hand. However during the fall, Henri noticed the tribal looking jewelry around the demon's neck. Several particular ones seemed to hum, at least that's what it felt to Henri, who quickly stepped back as this sudden attack drew the anger of the surrounding orcs, who would have closed in if not Baronk firmly reminded them in orcish to stay back. He rose with a rather furious snarl, stomping towards the three once more.

"Evelynn," Henri whispered rather hurriedly. "Those charms around his neck, I think they had something to do with how insanely powerful this bastard is. I couldn't tell which ones though." And there were quite a few around the chieftan's neck. Guessing wouldn't do them any good, and considering that Baronk was now on the furious offensive, they would have to hope to get the right ones right off the bat. Henri knew he was lucky, but not that lucky. "I trust you're good with a shot, because I can distract him while you try and blow those charms off. Just don't hit me...!" He gave with a rather light, yet somewhat unsure chuckle. Oh he had faith in Evelynn, but Baronk looked very, very angry after Henri jammed two boots into his jaw. "Well, here goes nothing!"

Whether or not Evelynn wanted to go with the plan, this would at least give Lucia time to recover. Henri immediately engaged with Baronk, flipping to the side as the axe came slamming down again. The orc followed with an attempt to grab the human, though the Vagabond countered him by stabbing the palm of the demon, who let loose an aggravated grunt. They exchanged back and forth, but it became clear to the girls at least that Henri was trying to open up Baronk's stance more, trying to get those massive arms of his to fling outwards, succeeded several times. He had to trust in them, but he knew those charms had something to do with it!

Shit..! Even with her muscle enhancements, this thing was so strong! Which was odd, because orcs weren't even considered C-class demons..they were a very weak and stupid race, and only a handful got passed D-rank. But this thing was giving her as much trouble as a B or B plus...Evelynn really needed Lucia to get up and fight right now to help..but to her surprise, Henri was the one who came to her aid. She was surprised, really. She wasn't expecting him to get into it seeing the way she struggled. But Henri's strength was in his dexterity and wits. He may not have been able to do much physically to the orc, but he was at least trying. Evelynn could respect that. When he was caught and thrown to the ground though, Evelynn tried desperately to come to his aid.

He didn't need it, in fact, he had given Baronk a very nasty kick. She listened to him speak of the charms, and she raised an eyebrow. He had quite the eye...she would have never even guessed those charms were enchanted. She pulled out her gun and started to reload it as quickly as she could while Henri engaged him once more. Once she was finished, she pointed at Baronk and waited until she had a clear shot. And waited. And waited until finally she was sure she could get one of those charms while the necklace had bounced in the air. She pulled the trigger, and one of them practically exploded upon impact.

"Gahhh!" She heard a scream from behind her, and then a blur of red hair and a silver gleam. Lucia rammed herself into Baronk, with such force that even he'd be taken off his feat. "You fucking bastard! You're going to pay for that." Lucia shouted at him, but before she followed through on her threat she looked at Henri. "Thank you for distracting him for me. You're not half bad for a total weakling." She winked at him and then scurried off, not letting Baronk get much of a chance to go on the offensive. Instead, she started clashing her sword against his ax. This time she was standing her ground, knowing exactly how much force to expect from his attack.

"You piece of garbage, you hit me harder earlier. What's wrong with you?" Lucia demanded as she attempted to disarm the demon. Evelynn still had her gun out, once again waiting for the right moment to fire again. It would be harder this time now that Lucia was fighting him..she was trying to win, not create openings.

BANG! The moment Evelynn's gun discharged and launched the bullet towards Baronk. To Henri, it felt like slow motion was kicking in. He already was leaning his body to the side, awaiting that sound that Evelynn had picked her target, and almost like they shared the same train of thought, Henri looked at the single charm that separated from the bundle around Baronk's neck. It was decorated bone of some kind, but the Vagabond could see a dark sheen to it, almost as if an aura washed over it. He didn't dwell on the charm for long as it seemed to float in the air, for he soon felt the wind kick up strands of his hair as the bullet whizzed by. There was about half a foot of some of space between his ear and it, so he was safe. Of course, that didn't mean that Henri didn't feel it. Goddamn, Evelynn had some amazing aim, and she picked up on all of it perfectly. 'Parfait, mon cheri...! He congratulated, listening to the charm practically disintegrate upon the bullet hitting it. And even better, it grazed the beast's cheek.

Baronk grunted a bit and clutched his cheek. Henri had noticed that many of his attacks didn't seem to last upon the orc. His palms were completely healed from when he deterred the leader of this tribe of orcs from trying to snatch him. Odd though that the bullet graze upon his cheek bone still remained. Could it be? Was that a charm that was enchanted to quickly cure his wounds? Some other humanoid like demons were seen out in the Devil's Maw summoning forth strange totems, engraved with many different symbols that not a single human to date has been able to study. Whether or not the demon is alive, the totems seemed to vanish after sometime, disappearing in a ball of flame that turned the wood totems into black ash. But, some humans recanted tales of witnessing these demons use these totems to heal wounded, sometimes even revive the dead.

This had to be it, he thought, watching Baronk gaze at the fresh, purple blood that secreted from the wound. "Raaaah! Human woman with gun get skull crushed!" The chieftain roared out and began to charge forward. Henri though suddenly noticed a blur fly past him, nearly throwing the man off to the side as Lucia appeared! The Demon Hybrid took Baronk to the ground in a vicious tackle. He grunted out in surprise and slammed into the dirt, growling a bit raggedly. It seems that charm healed him overall. So he could be tired out now! "I had him, I had him." He joked shortly before the red head went off. Meanwhile, the man looked back to Evelynn, giving her a thumbs up with a thankful smile. That went perfectly. This would be a piece of cake now that he didn't have that charm!

"S-Stupid brothers! Kill other humans! Red hair is mine!" Well, so much for just dealing with Baronk. And the moment Henri heard that, a rather large orc fist colliding with his cheek. It seemed to roll off a bit though, so at least he didn't get the full brunt of force that these orcs were capable of giving. But, well, that shit hurt. Pretty bad, enough so to throw the human male on to his hands and knees as the world spun around for a bit. Oh hell, he was dizzy now, and things were still spinning around. He blinked several times, seeing if that would help, but off the distance, there were four Lucias and four Baronks in his eyes. And damn, where'd his other dagger go? Henri just realized the other seemed to have flown off, the one in his left hand. There was no time.

He managed to pick himself up and stumble backwards. As luck would help him, he wound up back to back with Evelynn, just around the time that his vision finally cleared up. Now that was much better... not really. For his vision, now Henri was staring at the remaining orcs surrounding both him and the blonde-haired soldier. "(Well, Lucia has her hands tied. All I know is one of these orcs sucker punched me, and they're getting a dagger between the eyes for that.)" He said in their tongue, spitting a drop of blood to the dirt. Bastard made him bite his tongue till it bled too. "(You get the ugly ones.)" The Vagabond laughed a bit at that. Who was he kidding? These demons were uglier than the word had a definition for. He hoped the rather uptight girl would enjoy the joke, even if their lives were at stake. But this wasn't any different to the thief than dealing with a group of angry guards.

Except these orcs could crush his skull with a single hand. And they probably wanted to right now.

Evelynn called out Henri's name when he was struck by the orc. Immediately she fired her gun at his assailant just to get it to back off. And it did, enough for Henri to regroup with her. "Be more careful.." Evelynn told him, noticing one of his daggers had been dropped. She had to draw most of the punches away from Henri...he was experienced but he was just a normal human after all. One wrong move and he could die. "Lucia! The charms around his neck! Destroy them and he'll become weaker!" Evelynn called out to her as she fired her gun twice, sending two more orcs to their deaths while the rest stampeded her and Henri. Her sword was out it in an instant, focusing on disarming and cutting them down. Hopefully they would focus on her, as she was the bigger threat to their master.

"To hell with that!" Lucia answered as Baronk and her weapons clashed together. "I'll fight and kill him as is. He's not so tough!" Lucia didn't care what little plan her and Henri concocted. She was still angry about before. Because of this asshole, Henri had suffered pain and loss, and it was this huge bastards fault. She didn't need little tricks to kill him. She could just do it with her power! Lucia glared at Baronk as they continued to trade blows, and he was too strong for her at first. So she could only defend. But that anger was welling inside of her and there was no fear of her failing this.

"Lucia!" Evelynn shouted as gracefully swung her rapier at anyone who tried to even get close to them. And when they kept their distance, she just shot them with her gun...so they were all pretty much attempting to smack Evelynn around. "Don't be ridiculous, Lucia! You'll get yourself killed! He's too strong, even for you!" She lectured, trying to get the woman to at least understand where she was coming from. However, it was probably next to impossible. Lucia was too far gone...she wasn't even paying attention to them anymore. Evelynn could visibly see her demonic power manifesting around her body, making her stronger. Was she already learning how to harness her talents? Or was she losing herself?

"Fuck...OFF!" With one devastating swing of her sword, she shattered Baronk's ax. The noise it made when it crumbled, well it drew the attention away from Henri and Evelynn for a few moments. Every pour in Lucia's body was emanating demonic power. They thought she was human once, but right about now she looked and felt like a demon. her blue eyes had turned completely black as she glared up at Baronk. "You piece of trash! I'm going to break every bone in your body..." She sheathed her sword and then crouched down low before pouncing on top of him, her first blow aimed towards his right arm. She punched it as hard as she could, with enough force to destroy a smaller tree. Without his healing, Baronk wouldn't be able to do much about it.

Evelynn looked over at Lucia with a concerned expression. But it was a distraction she couldn't afford to take as she found herself hit in the back of the head with a club. She cried out and then hit the ground, though her hands stayed firmly on her sword and gun. Immediately she rolled over and shot her attacker. These things were going for their heads..they knew if they made them see enough stars they'd get an opening, but Evelynn was stronger than that. She rolled away from any attacks they tried to make while she was prone.

Oh how Evelynn was being like a responsible caretaker, watching his back constantly as he dove around to her side or behind her. Since, heh, he was doing the exact same thing. Though it would be curious for someone watching from afar as the two seemed to glide past one another and perfectly operate without knowing what the other was doing. Evelynn had the upper hand obviously. Her kind of genes were bred to fight demons such as this. Henri, on the other hand, was pulling out all the stops just to survive. The man was more used to cunning and wit, his true foes being settlement guards or an occasional bandit raider out here in the Devil's Maw. Demons? Well, he was used to fleeing at the mere sight of them. Especially considering that one of these orcs had biceps bigger than his head. Evelynn was right to take the offensive with the orcs around them. Their intent was clear to them all now, especially considering the order Baronk shouted to them. However, this must have meant he was desperate. They were going to win this! Henri knew it.

"Come now, where's the fun in that?" Came his chuckle as he leapt over her gracefully and sliced into the muscular arms of an orc, disarming him. But before it could rear a fist back, Henri's dagger pierced through his jaw and into his skull. It dropped the orc quickly as he went back to back again with Evelynn, resetting and preparing for the next exchange. "You're really good with that gun and rapier, Madame Evelynn. Remind me not to get on your bad side." He chuckled as they went at it again. Evelynn's kill count was much higher than his, but the good thing about that was that they were clearing through their foes with ease. It gave him a moment to listen to both women speak over the orc grunts, or the sound of ax meeting sword with Lucia's battle against Baronk. And the way Baronk swung his ax against Lucia, the demon was savage. If it was Evelynn or himself, they would have surely fallen by the first massive swing, no doubt.

"Stupid human! Just die! Die, die, die!" Baronk growled out with each successive swing, attempting to slam through her defenses. But suddenly she countered! He saw her attack coming, swinging the massive ax up to defend her blow. Yet Lucia's sword simply shattered the weapon in his hands. Such a forceful impact sent Baronk to the ground with the shards showering around him. "Baronk's ax!" He growled out in dismay, stumbling up on to his feet as he stared back at Lucia's black eyes. But that was the only thing he could see clearly before Lucia pounced on him. Baronk tried his best to react in time, but the human Demon Hybrid took him to the ground, landing hard into the dirt as he grunted hotly. But she followed up! The only natural thing to do was lift his arms up in defense, but the moment her fist connected with his arm, Baronk let loose a loud roar of agony as the bones shattered within. Where did such power come from?! In a desperate attempt of retaliation, his other arm reached out to grab her and throw the woman off of him. This was a hopeless battle, Baronk needed to flee.

"Evelynn!" Henri tried to call out, but he was too late. When Evelynn managed to counter and roll away, he helped her up, shoving back an approaching orc and biting his lip. "Are you okay?" He asked her quickly, keeping his eyes up and looking around them. "There's just a few more. We could win this!" There was barely six or eight of them. If they could take these bastards out quickly, then they can get to Baronk. As much as Lucia appeared to want to kill the guy, Henri never shook the thought in his head that it didn't make sense that an orc would want a revolver. So Baronk had some questions to answer.

"I'm fine, Henri." For the most part anyway...she probably had a concussion, and she could feel blood tricking to the base of her skull. Still, she did not seem to falter as she stood with her gun and sword in hand. Damn, she should have gotten the titanium skull implant. There were seven orcs left, including Baronk as Lucia did another head count. Though Evelynn had seen a few of them distracted as the looked back at their leader with the shattered ax and broken arm. Evelynn immediately took advantage of that and lifted up her gun, though when she pulled the trigger, it clicked and nothing happened. Of course she had to reload..and now she just alerted the six that she was about to attack again.

Though only two charged towards Evelynn and Henri. The other four made a beeline for Lucia seeing that their leader needed help. "Lucia!" Evelynn shouted out, though she immediately was blocked by the orc that had hit her in the head. It was chucking as it pulled back it's arm and started ramming her with full force, knowing she was distracted considering her friend was going to be overhelmed soon, five against one. Plus she had just been sent flying as Baronk picked her up and heaved her towards his men that were approaching fast. "Get out of my way!" She shouted, putting away her gun and then gripping her rapier with both hands. She used the strength of both her arms to parry the attack, and then she stuck her rapier deep inside of its gut, causing it to let out a pained, wet gurgle as it dropped to the ground and bled out. She took the time to quickly reload her gun while Henri fought off the other orc.

Lucia snarled when Baronk sent her straight into the path of four orcs, one with a crossbow in its hand. She was losing herself, and immediately she pounced at the first Orc that she could. She didn't even bother using her sword. Lucia was lost right now, focused on only killing the enemy in front of her. As she hit the ground, she shoved all four of her fingers into it's throat and literally ripped it out. Before the others could hit her she was off him, uppercutting her next victim as she jumped to her feet. She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her shoulder when an arrow ripped through her. She turned around, the second orc she punched stunned and on it's back as she suddenly closed the gap between her and the crossbow orc while it was reloading. She ripped the bolt from her shoulder and then shoved it right through it's skull, continuing to snarl with discuss. The other two orcs looked at each other and tried to come at her at once, but they...well they were in for a surprise.

Before their weapons could get to her, Lucia howled and a demonic burst of energy discharged from her body like a small explosion. It was enough to rip into their flesh and disintegrate half their bodies, and they landed on the ground, dead. Lucia's black, souless eyes went back to Baronk as he attempted to flee, but she wasn't too far behind. She once again launched herself at him, this time sending a kick to the back of his head so he'd fall from the ground. Then she landed and punched his right leg, and a sickening crunch filled the air as bone broke. She didn't stop there, though. She stepped on the back of his other, good leg and then slowly put a massive amount of pressure on it using her foot until another audible snap was heard.

"Lucia!" Evelynn shouted as she ran over to her after Henri and her dealt with the last orc. All that demonic energy...it was bad. Was she already losing herself? Upon hearing her name get called, Lucia suddenly stopped what she was doing and whirled around, expecting more enemies. But she saw Evelynn and Henri, and she blinked a few times before her eyes went back to their normal color. "Oh..did we win?" Lucia asked with a grin, as if she didn't remember completely destroying five orcs on her own single handedly.

Ouch, that looked painful. That orc did a number on her, and he would make sure they all got what's coming to them. He stuck close to her now, baring his single dagger like a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. "I can't leave you alone for a second, hm?" He teased lightly, probably knowing that Evelynn wouldn't be too interested in a light, playful manner when their lives were at risk. Henri though loved to take everything with a smile, even when he was staring death in the face. And there had been a few close calls. But, he couldn't let the fears and worries of life get to him! Though, these orcs were rather imposing and making him a tad bit concerned. But with Evelynn by his side, they shouldn't be too hard.

Especially with just a total of seven left. They pressed on their attack though, pulling out all the stops now that they were on the losing end. One orc came up to Henri and shoved him back, Henri stumbling over his feet a little until he gained his footing back. "You boys seem to be playing quite unfair. Five against one young woman? I'm afraid the gentleman in me can't take- Oh what the hell, just move!" The time for playing the gentleman was over. They needed to get to Lucia as quickly as possible. But this orc did not let up! As Henri tried to move around it, he would have to block or jump out of the way of a huge orcish blade or avoid a backhand. "Goddamn it...!" Henri cursed, trying to find the right moment to strike. This orc was careful and playing rather defensively, so whenever it was the human's turn to attack, the demon just responded back with a cautious guard. Damn, this would take some careful planning.

Baronk had his orcs immediately attack her, easily hefting her up by the throat in one hand and throwing her back to his orcs. "Kill woman! Kill her!" He shouted out desperately, creating some distance between him and the human girl. What was she? She fought like a demon, and even overpowered the great Chieftain Baronk! Never had Baronk had to fight tooth and nail just to survive, even enlisting aid from his warriors like he did now. Baronk was strong! Baronk should have been able to hand a puny little girl like her. But as he thought this, Lucia quickly proved that she was no puny girl. His eyes went wide as Lucia began to take care of the four orcs that came to deal with her.

The most frightful sight to him was seeing her release energy from her body, the shock wave from her energy knocking him on to his ass as he quickly scrambled backwards. "I-Impossible! Woman fight like evil demon!" Baronk sputtered out. With only one good arm to help drag him away though, the chieftain couldn't get far at all. And Lucia quickly caught up to him. Baronk tried to swat her away as he rose to his feet quickly, turning to run. However, Lucia took him down quickly. "Gah!" Came his roar of pain and shock, hitting the ground face first. Suddenly, he felt his right leg break, followed by the next, though this time excruciatingly slow. Both snaps caused yowl of agony from Baronk as he flailed weakly on the ground, stamping at the dirt with his good fist.

At the sound of Baronk's pain, the orc dealing with Henri looked back, distracted. Now was his moment! Henri quickly leapt into the air right as the orc spun around to attack him quickly. He slashed at the orc's throat, his blade cutting through muscle and flesh with ease. Blood sputtered out as the orc attempted to cover the gaping wound with a single arm. Though the struggle was an impossible one to win. Weakly, the dying orc tried to slash at Henri, but the man easily parried it. "You're done." He said firmly, kicking the orc on to its back as it started to bleed out, barely able to roar out. The sound only came as a grotesque gurgle before it quickly coughed up and sputtered more blood out until its death.

Lucia appear to not even register her actions. What the hell? Henri just shook his head as he picked up the second dagger he lost some time ago. This woman was incredible. Did she even realize the power she held? "With a couple bumps and bruises, yes. Evelynn, you should have a seat. That smack you took clocked you good." Those sharp eyes then looked to Lucia. "And you. You've got a wound in your shoulder. You should get that looked at." And finally Henri laid eyes upon Baronk. He walked over to the pitiful creature and immediately kicked the beast over on to his back. Baronk groaned in pain as Henri knelt down. "As for our friend, I believe he has some answers for us, no?"

"Baronk never talk. Master Lord Ragnarok's plans too important!" Baronk growled back as he stared defiantly at the three.

"Yes, yes, about that." In retaliation, Henri suddenly jammed the butt end of one of his daggers against one of the broken legs, earning a howl of pain again from Baronk. "Shhh, I can't hear you spill the beans when you're screaming like that... Nothing still?... Well, okay." Once again, the same treatment and another shout. "I need some information. Why did you want that revolver? Who's Ragnarok? Start talking Baronk." Baronk simply turned his head away pitifully. Henri was starting to lose his patience, and as such, he suddenly stabbed Baronk's good hand into the dirt. Now he really couldn't do anything now. "Talk."

Baronk, as strong as a warrior he was, seemed to be at his breaking point. "Damn humans...! Master Lord Ragnarok supreme demon, wants ancient weapons. Baronk don't know why, just that he wants them all. Baronk don't even know how many. Baronk only find gun and sword." He explained, shaking his head weakly. "That all Baronk know. Baronk know no more."

That wasn't very helpful. Minus the fact that here was another item of interest, that being a sword. And it was a completely vague description too. And upon asking about it's location, Baronk just shook his head again and said the same thing. Baronk know no more. Henri sighed and retrieved his dagger, staring down at the orc. "I believe you, Baronk... but it won't save you. It definitely won't." Henri told him as he stood and looked over to both women. "As much as we need a break after today, we shouldn't stick around." He said, looking at Baronk before stabbing him in the side, causing some blood to pour and spill out. He'd bleed to death soon, that seemed like a fitting punishment. "We should go back to Metro."

Evelynn was completely relieved when Lucia went back to normal. In truth, she had never seen any DHH act like that. Though she had heard plenty of stories about ones that suffered complete take over by the beast, the demon inside them. Usually they lost their humanity and ability to determine who was friend are foe. For a moment, she thought Lucia was trailing down that path, but she had come back to them so easily. Henri didn't seem to be concerned, more than likely because Lucia was the only Hybrid he ever came across. She'd have to have a conversation with him soon about this. Lucia was far more dangerous than Evelynn originally thought. She had planned to put her out of her misery if she went berserk, but the way she leveled Baronk out...Lucia had much more power than Evelynn initially thought.

When Henri told her to have a seat, she scoffed and put away her weapons. This wasn't anything that she couldn't handle. Sure her head hurt, and her vision blurred every once in a while. But she wanted to hear what Baronk had to say for himself before they ended his miserable life. She slowly made her way after Henri and stood over it, seeing as how it could no longer move.

"I don't need, it'll heal eventually. I think. If Evelynn's hurt though..." Lucia mumbled and then saw that they were about to question Baronk, so she decided to save her suggestion for later. Ugh, her shoulder did fucking hurt though. When did she get this wound? It was like she had blacked out the last few moments of her fight. All she remembered was telling him to fuck off. Though, he was on the ground, his entire tribe massacred...it gave her a feeling of satisfaction. Henri had gotten his revenge, and she helped him do it. She watched as Baronk pathetically claimed he would tell them nothing. Though his tune changed real quick when Henri started dragging his blade over his wounded legs, and through his hand, and....damn Henri was hot right now! Lucia's adrenaline may have been wearing off, but a different kind of excitement was replacing it.

Evelynn noted every single word this disgusting orc demon spouted. A dying man wouldn't lie, so she didn't think he was trying to deceive them. Master Ragnarok, supreme demon want ancient weapons. So the gun she had was a weapon this demon wanted? She was glad that it didn't fall into their hands, but who knew where the other weapons were. Or even how many. Baronk definitely didn't know. Even if he did though, they would still kill him. She watched as Henri made a deep cut in his side, and he bled profusely. Though before they left him, Evelynn retrieved his charm necklace. Humans couldn't use demon charms, they would corrupt them. And Lucia was too unstable to attempt to use such an artifact. So she just destroyed every single charm so no other demon could use the wicked necklace. "Sounds good for now...We need to take our time and try to figure out what to do." Evelynn told Henri as she turned her back to him.

"Wait, Evelynn! Before we go, want me to help you with that wound on your head?" Lucia asked as she caught up to the blonde woman. Evelynn raised an eyebrow at her. There was now way she could help..demons couldn't heal humans. Not with their energy signatures, they were incompatible with humans. She opened her mouth to object, but Lucia continued. "It's a little gross, but my blood has healing properties. A single lick and you'll feel better. I promise, those potions that you are given and stuff? They are made from the blood of Hybrids, they kept me in there and harvested plenty of potions from me." Lucia told her before pointing to her shoulder that wasn't bleeding profusely anymore. "Just one lick."

Evelynn wrinkled her nose at the thought. "..I'll pass. Thank you Lucia, but this wound is nothing. It will heal on it's own. I'd much rather that happen than..lap at your own wound to recover. I just need some bandages." She said as she started walking toward the Metro. Lucia sighed and then looked at Henri.

"What about you? You hurt at all?"

Everlynn's response was expected, and Lucia's was probably not very surprising either. Henri chuckled breathlessly and just shook his head at them after they were done with Baronk. "You two are going to be a pain in the ass, aren't you? Fine, be that way, you're both cuter that way." He said playfully before starting to walk off with them. It seemed that Evelynn already made her way off, but Lucia then stopped her, catching Henri's attention.

The man knew very little about Demon Hybrids, other than the fact that he didn't want to be a bad guy to them. Lucia, honestly, was the first one he had ever seen. A rather cute looking one too. He had assumed before that they were all male too, but obviously she broke the mold in his train of thoughts. Even soldiers like Evelynn were fairly new to him. He mainly saw them as the authorities, in other words, people who would want him in jail. Hence why the man would avoid them like the plague, probably even more so than any demon he ever ran into. Evelynn, as stuck up as she may be, had a nice vibe around her. She was even pleasant company, especially when they spoke French to one another. Not saying Lucia wasn't. Lucia was probably even more so, especially with those glances she gave him, making him feel like he could get lucky tonight.

Though strangely, Henri thought of afterwards. Would they leave? Would they work on traveling to the next place down the path? He felt alone during those thoughts, and he found himself wanting them to stay. Or, at least, be around him. Even he around them. Whatever, so long as they were all together. Henri definitely wanted that passionately. Perhaps whatever they had planned, maybe he could be a part in that plan. What did they even think about him? Henri found his mind a slew of questions right now, but one thing was for sure, they should call it a night.

It was at that moment when he was shaken from his thoughts that Lucia began to explain the healing properties of her blood. Was this a Demon Hybrid thing? Lucia seemed to answer that question already, though he did catch on to how she was "kept" somewhere. Henri kept that bit to himself, wondering what exactly that meant. Was she some criminal? An AWOL Hybrid? He didn't understand how things were done with Hybrids and such, nor about where she was kept. Perhaps the rules at that settlement were so much different than the ones at Metro. But nevertheless, Evelynn seemed to quickly decline that offer, to which Lucia then turned to him. Lick her blood? Well, it didn't sound too appealing of an idea.

"Thank you Lucia, but-" And in that moment, Henri hissed in pain, having accidentally bit his tongue. Though, it only seemed to reopen the previous bite in his tongue from when he was struck by an orc before. "Agh! Merde!" He cursed in, feeling blood pooling a bit in his mouth, tasting the rich, copper taste. "W-Well, I originally said it would be all right. And as tiny as it sounds, my tongue hurts." His voice was a little off sounding as he tried not to use his tongue too much to speak, but the general message came across. Still, lick her wound? There were worse things to lick, right? Henri nodded to Lucia and approached her. "Do I just... lean in and lick? Or... yeah?" Maybe Lucia had something else in mind, but he had already been leaning in. Ugh, he just wanted his tongue to stop hurting. His injured tongue lightly caressed just outside her wound, careful not to dig into the wound itself, knowing that it was probably hurting like a bitch right now. Once he had a small sampling of her blood, he took into his mouth and swallowed. The taste was just as coppery as his own blood, but the fact that he drank someone else's blood. A shudder ran through his body as he let it all sink in.

At first, there wasn't any effect. For a good while actually. Did he just lick her blood for no reason? Ugh, so gross. A sigh escaped Henri's lips as he just smiled and ushered them onward back to Metro. They would have a good walk to go through, and it would be best to just keep on it. Although halfway through the trip, as he spoke with Lucia and Evelynn, he began to notice that his tongue wasn't feeling tender anymore. In fact, it didn't hurt at all. Curious, he wanted to see. But he couldn't. "Girls, is my tongue okay? It doesn't hurt anymore which is... did your blood work, Lucia?" At that, he uncurled his tongue from behind his teeth, showing them it in its entirety. And just like Lucia said, his tongue was completely healed, the previous bite wound in it gone.

Once in Metro, the only real place they could lay low was his old hideout. But there would need to be some cleaning up. After asking for their help with it, both Evelynn and Lucia seemed to help him at least make the hideout livable. At least for the night. The dead members were given a proper burial and were put to rest peacefully. Henri still felt sorrowful, wishing he could have saved them. But that was the past now. They were avenged. Their spirits could find peace now. That's what Henri truly cared about right now.

That, and relaxing. The furnaces still worked in his workshop, so he had the three of them bunker around near the warmth of the flames. A couple of bedrolls were placed around the flames as he sighed softly, leaning against his desk and trying to process everything that happened today. "That was definitely a deal gone bad." He mumbled softly, referring to the revolver at first. "But, apparently it's so important that even a Demon Lord wants it. Talk about some big stuff going on."

Lucia giggled at Henri when he started cursing. She wasn't sure what was hurting on him but it was cute how he spat those foreign curse words. When he told her he'd do it, she was a little surprised. She expected him to be just as lame as Evelynn regarding licking her blood. "Wow, Henri will do it for a little tongue wound, but you won't do it for a cracked skull, Evelynn? Lame. You'll be begging to drink my blood when you're bleeding out on the ground or something." When Henri walked over she took off her denim jacket. Sucked that she had already ruined a pair of clothes. Maybe she should just fight naked, but..there wasn't a whole lot she could do. She pulled the material of the tank top back, and he licked some of the older blood from her skin. He didn't take very much of it either.

Well, he was better than snooty Evelynn who had gotten ahead of them. "Mnn, I hope the next time you like me it will be more pleasant for you, Henri." Lucia winked at him and then trailed after Evelynn. They were pretty silent for a while, but Lucia noticed Evelynn would sometimes stagger a bit while she walked. She would have to force her blood into her somehow. For now, she'd just wait it out until she could outsmart the soldier. Though hearing Henri's words broke her train of thought and she looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "It just started working? Really? You must not have drank enough, it's supposed to take effect almost immediately." Lucia commented, though she left it alone. At least it worked.

Getting back to the Metro and helping Henri give his friends a proper burial was depressing. However, at least he would have some sense of closure since they had killed their attackers and the demon responsible for their deaths. They cleaned up as much as they could in silence, but once they were done Lucia sighed heavily and then sat down in a chair. She was exhausted, though she had a long day. It was the first time she had really used any of her powers and it drained her. Not to mention the wound in her shoulder was more or less closed up. It had taken a few hours, but something like that would take weeks to heal without the demonic DNA in her body.

She watched as Henri laid out the bedrolls and was definitely relieved. She was ready to go to bed. So was Evelynn probably, though she had managed to find herself a first aid kit. She seemed to be inspecting the damage, and she grimaced, trying to determine if she needed stitches or not. Her concentration was broken though when she heard Henri finally break the silence. "If the Demon Lord wants this gun, or any of those so called ancient weapon...then I'm going to make it my mission to collect them before him. They are obviously powerful...and considering he already rules the world...they might be the key to saving it. I'm glad that we found out this information...as much as I want to help the world, I have no idea how to do it. But I have a feeling these weapons will lead me to the right direction." Evelynn said as she finally deduced that it was just a small cut that wasn't really bleeding anymore. She'd just have to clean it and wrap it so it could heal properly. There was probably more internal damage.

"Anyway, I never told you my plans when I released you from those scientists, Lucia. Knowing my ultimate goal, would you still come with me? This is probably a suicidal mission. I'm essentially throwing myself out there with no plan other than to find a way to take our home back. So I can see if you would rather go your own way. I gave you freedom back. I don't want to take it away from you." For a minute, Lucia didn't say anything. She looked to be deep in thought.

"Ah...why not? I decided to mutate myself knowing I could die in the process just so I could fight demons. I'll go with you. On one condition though...Henri has to come with us." Lucia winked at Henri, but Evelynn was surprised to hear that request. She looked upon Henri and then thought about it for a moment. He was very clever and skilled, good back up...he could hold his own even without enhancements or mutations...he could work. The question was if he wanted to, really..

"Well, then I suppose it's in your hands, Henri. If you'll be willing to go on this crazy mission with me, I'd be more than happy to have you."

This Master Lord Ragnarok, he was the one that was in charge of this hell hole they were all living in. Everyone, the entire human race, had him to thank. So was this their ultimate enemy? What kind of question was that, ugh! Of course he was! Henri sighed as he felt like while the revolver was in their possession, they would all be in danger. Evelynn and Lucia were in danger. But, Evelynn already proclaimed her objective now. Evelynn wanted to save the world? She was just one woman. Lucia was in? These two were wild. Tackling on such a responsibility wouldn't just destroy their bodies, it'd break down their minds. They were going to get themselves killed one way or another. "You two, come on. This is a huge mission. We don't even know where this second weapon is. Except that it's a sword, and that's it. If anything, perhaps it's decorated like this revolver." Henri replied, hoisted it up. He wasn't against saving everything. While he did enjoy stealing from people, that didn't necessarily he just wanted to see the world burn in the end.

Though, Lucia then added her stipulation for joining. Henri... had to come? Henri was equally surprised. For a moment, he just stared at Lucia, and then Evelynn without saying a word. Sure, he tried at first. But a surprised scoff came out. Well this was... wow, what did he say? Did Lucia really want him to come along. And based on Evelynn's words, it sounded like she did too. Or was she being polite? Oh, Henri hoped it was the prior! "I, uh... hah..." A hand went up to mess with his platinum blonde hair, messing up the somewhat scraggly hair from today's events. He had a rather happy smile on for just a second. He quickly cleared his throat and looked back to them with his usual smile. "I suppose if you ladies want a chance at even getting close to finding that sword, you're going to need me. Pfft, you two would make the worst thieves anyway." Ah, so he played that card, huh? As teasing as he made it, one couldn't help but see through his charade. And of course, his eyes were lit up with joy.

He wasn't going to be alone. That was the best part.

"Now, I'm probably just as eager as you two to begin, but here's the thing." He pointed to the skylight in the common room. Moonlight cast in, and it was fairly dark. "It's quite dark outside. And cold. So why don't we head out first thing in the morning, hm? We're going to need to do our homework too. Our next weapon is a sword, so I'll keep my ears peeled in the Black Markets. Someone's got to know something, right?" Henri said. Ugh, but who? Why don't they just walk up to Ragnarok, knock his front door, and talk with some coffee? If only things were that easy. Hell, that would be their job then and there. "Although, before bed, I don't know about you two, but I could use a bath. Actually, no." Looking towards Lucia, he gave a wink. "Since you so bravely took down Baronk with your own two hands, why don't you get the first bath, champion? In fact, I'll go even further and get it ready for you." Henri chuckled a bit and nodded to Evelynn with a smile. "Then, you and I will take a look at the head of yours. Can't have any loose marbles when you're leading this entourage, no?"

There was such a simple pleasure in teasing Evelynn a bit, though he honestly couldn't tell why. He just had fun with it. For now though, he focused on Lucia as he exited the workshop. "Give me just a few moments." Before he left though, he grabbed a bucket of coal and went over to the bathroom just past the common hall. It was a bit primitive, but a bath was fashioned out of some smooth stones, and just beneath was a kind of furnace that wouldn't make things too hot. But it was actually a hot water bath. That, in these parts of the Metro, was a blessing. Henri knew that for sure. He removed his outer coat and tossed it outside while rolling up his sleeves, working the coals into the furnace below, smudging some on his cheek. And a bit of his arms. He looked like a grease monkey, heh. Made him look tough though, so he settled for that.

The furnace came to life soon, though it might take a bit to warm up. "Lucia!" He called out, poking his head out of the bathroom. "It'll be a few minutes, but it should start warming up at least pretty soon." After this, then Evelynn. Then himself. Then bed. Breakfast could wait until the morning. Perhaps he could swipe some from a market stall or something.

Evelynn knew someone was going to object. Obviously Henri would be the most likely one to..he was probably the sanest of the three. Though he seemed to be cut off when Lucia gave her response, and the look on his face...well he seemed flattered that Lucia wanted him to come along. So did Evelynn, but she really wasn't sure if she wanted to ask such a feat of the man. He wasn't weak, but he definitely wasn't as durable as they were. He also had a point, they didn't really have anything to go off of other than the weapon they already had now. But Evelynn just had a feeling that they would find a way somehow. Something about holding that gun..well she just couldn't explain the pull it had.

Evelynn smiled when Henri finally answered. He seemed to be playing it off like he didn't really want to join them, that he was obligated to in someway. It was rather amusing, but she knew the truth...he had no others around him. He would be alone for quite a long time..and he'd rather help them out then stick around in a place that had so many memories of people who had passed on. "I'm glad," Evelynn told Henri with a warm smile. "You will definitely be a great asset." As much as Evelynn didn't like stealing form a moral standpoint, if these items were attracting so much attention and they found them in a human settlement...well it was better for them to have it anyway.

"Stealing is for weasels and squirrels, just your type of thing huh?" Lucia laughed at Henri and then listened to him say they needed to do their homework. Ewww. "Just leave all the punching to me. You two can come up with all that plan teamwork crap." She leaned against her chair and stared at him. When he mentioned them taking a bath, her eyes lit up. Oh, he just wanted to run it? Not if Lucia had anything to say about it. Oh yum, she had been looking forward to seeing under his clothes all fucking morning. She would definitely seduce him in that bath, especially knowing that he enjoyed looking at her body. Mnn, Evelynn would just have to wait for her little head wound to be looked at. It didn't seem too serious if she still wasn't interested in her blood elixir. "Oh yeah, a bath sounds nice." She purred as she watched him.

"I agree. I need to get this blood out of my hair." She folded her arms at Henri for his little snide comment, but she didn't seem too upset really. No, she definitely was fine with a little bit of his humor. She was also glad he'd give her a second opinion on her injury. She didn't want to wake up feeling worse. When Henri was gone, Lucia grinned and looked at Evelynn. "What? What are you looking at me like that for?" She asked her.

"Ah, just..well you might have to wait a little bit." Lucia paused as Henri came back out to get the coal. When he was gone again she started to take off her clothes. "I won't lie, its been a long time Evelynn. And Henri definitely needs comforting. " She told her before running off after him, leaving Evelynn in complete shock. When he called out to her, she was already behind him and grinning. "Needs a bit warming up? Well I know how we can do that." She told him as she wrapped her arms around his body and pressed her nude form against his. She didn't care if she was getting coal on her body, she just wanted him.

Awaiting the Demon Hybrid, she seemed to be taking her time. What were they talking about? Lucia, based off her response, didn't sound like the potting type anyway. No offense, though she said it herself. Though seriously, what was taking her so long? He sighed as he slid the bucket against the wall, out of the way as he stood and brushed himself off. However, his hands were a bit dirty, covered in the black stains of the coal he tossed into the furnace. Which was definitely building up a nice flame. It felt rather soothing and nice, especially considering the cold wind just outside the room. It was almost difficult to walk away, but Lucia would no doubt be walking in soon, ready to wash away the grime from their battle today. Ah, it just reminded him of her body that was displayed to him. Evelynn briefly entered his mind, scolding him so like he was some child. Bah. Though, Evelynn was rather easy on the eyes herself. What he wouldn't do to spend some bath time with her. Evelynn's body must be smooth and perfect, no doubt quite soft against his rugged, taller form. Henri found himself aroused at the thought, chuckling and shaking his head.

The moment he turned, however, he came face to face with Lucia. A very naked Lucia. "Well!" He said in surprise at first, looking into those eyes of hers. They seemed so predatory, but more so, like they knew what they wanted. "Well~" The Vagabond quickly corrected his tone once those arms snaked around him. Gods, her body felt so wonderful against him. When was the last time he had the pleasures of a woman's body upon him? On him? Engulfing him? Well, in just a few minutes, Henri was going to have the answer for that. He just gave her a coy little grin, feigning ignorance as an arm reached past her to shut the wooden door. "What a coincidence." He began, the other hand unceremoniously resting upon one of her taut cheeks, squeezing lewdly. "I know how we can as well. Mmn, are we talking about the water or...?" Henri chuckled before he spun them around and let her sit upon the tub edge.

With almost practiced ease, Henri quickly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it off him with a simple thrust of his arms behind him. He carelessly threw it to the side to let Lucia bask in the sight of his toned upper body. There was a small outline of six defined abdominal muscles, but most of his muscle was up top in his shoulders and arms. The man was a runner, a climber. It only made sense, but this man had muscle. And those muscles easily hoisted up Lucia to have her properly sitting on the edge. His hands then rested upon her's as he looked into her eyes, licking his lips. "Mmn, I hope you don't mind getting even dirtier before a bath." He sighed out, leaning in close to her. "I'll even scrub you down thoroughly as an apology, Madame Lucia~" The edge on his voice was very seductive, and it promised much. And Henri didn't go back on his word.

For the time being, Evelynn didn't pop into his mind. After all, there was a very naked, very willing woman in front of him. So without a care, Henri leaned in and pressed his lips hungrily against Lucia's. He had a feeling about what she wanted. She didn't need much romance or courtship. No, Lucia was here for the rough stuff. In other words, she wanted results. So time to skip the dance, and get to the main attraction! And he started it off with that hungry kiss while his coal stained hands grasped her lovely breasts. He groped and squeezed with needs. Oh Henri was definitely in need of some comforting. Definitely of the sexual variant. But he'd be damned if he was the only one that got off on this, and something told him that Lucia wasn't doing this out of the kindness of her heart. Heh, this woman had needs too, after all. And their lips soon separated as he then delivered a quick kiss to her throat and chest before quickly moving to her hardened nipples.

First he playfully blew cool air upon the hardened nubs, chuckling at her reaction while he continued to maul them with a bit of roughness under his fingertips. She had a nice bust, so this would probably work. With a naughty glint in his eyes, Henri them pressed her mounds together and quickly took in both nipples his lips, nibbling and sucking on them with a hearty groan of desire, letting his tongue lather them a bit as well. He couldn't decide which one he wanted, so why not go for both? Curious eyes glanced up at Lucia to gauge her reaction, grinning with her nipples in his mouth.

Lucia was ecstatic when Henri was so willingly pulled in by the sight of her naked body. Then again, it wasn't the first time he had seen her naked, so she knew that he was definitely attracted to her. And how amazing was it that he wasn't scared of his desires? If there was one things she hated, it was when people restrained themselves instead of experiencing the simple joys in life. Like getting fucked. Lucia felt bad for Evelynn, because she had spent so much of her time fighting and being responsible. If she died tomorrow, she would regret so many things, like not fucking Henri. He was a hottie and she knew that stuck up bio-freak wanted a piece of him.

As he shut the door behind her, she knew that it was all but a done deal. That hand on her backside made her moan softly, and she let him pick her up and position her so she could sit down. How funny that the man could lift her up, but she could do the same and more. Her sapphire blue eyes were directly upon his as he took off his shirt. Oh..fucking...shit. He was hot under there, just like she thought. Mnn, if only Evelynn could see this. She'd be creaming herself looking upon this Adonis too, even though she'd probably deny it to hell and back. "Fuck, Henri...what else are you hiding under those clothes?" She purred as she licked her lips.

Once again, he lifted her up. She took the opportunity to press her naked breasts upon him and she shivered. Then she was on the edge of the tub, and their eyes met as Henri began to talk. "You sexy, French bastard..." She began as her hands caressed his cheek. "You better keep your word, and you better scrub me down extra rough. Don't be gentle..I can take whatever you can give..." She panted as he leaned in for a kiss. She gladly obliged. Mmph! How long had it been since she had been with a man who could kiss? How long had it been when she was with any man at all? Lucia..loved this. The way their tongues danced passionately together. Finally, a man who wasn't afraid to show how much they wanted her.

"Fuck." She muttered as their mouths separated and his lips found her neck. What was he going to do now? The question was answered after only a few moments when his large, rough hands started playing with her breasts. She shivered in pleasure and closed her eyes. "Henri, that feels nice. You're not as much of a gentlemen as you lead on, huh? Bit of a ladies man?" She asked him just before his lips found their way to both her hard nipples. She moaned softly, tilting her head back as one of her hands made it's way to the back of his head and pushed him further into her bosom. Oh yeah..that really felt nice. After a good few moments of him suckling, she pulled him away. "Talk dirty to me in French. Tell me you want to fuck me."

Everything about Lucia was pure sensuality. More so, she wasn't afraid to express that at all. She definitely was the kind of woman to just get what she wanted without any fear or doubt. No, Lucia wanted this. If so, then why would she be here in the first place? Lucia didn't come because she kind of wanted to have sex. This woman wanted sex, and she was getting it. And Henri would very much make sure that she got it. Even if he just loved sucking those hard nubs in his lips, her breasts mashed against his face so wonderfully, mmn! And when she called him a sexy, French bastard? God, he loved that! Henri gave an extra firm suck upon both nipples as a response. Lucia was such a hot bitch, he fucking loved it. The thought that they were going to be traveling together too brought a shiver down his spine. Thoughts of the nights they would spent tangled up in bed sheets, trying to be quiet while Evelynn slept not too far away were amazingly erotic in his mind. That or fucking in this tub. Even hotter, and about to happen!

His lips released her nipples with a loud pop as he grinned up at her. "Oh, Madame Lucia, I never go against my word." He began, flicking his tongue against her right nipple as he rose, kissing her hotly again. "And you saved our lives too. You're a very tough woman, so I should definitely give you a nice, thorough treatment." Henri playfully nipped her bottom lip as his hands squeezed her breasts one last time. "Mmn, your tits are so sexy, Lucia. I got them so dirty, but they do look so nice covered in my hand prints." Henri chuckled. Upon looking down, she'd definitely see wherever his hands and fingers touched and grasped, her peachy skin dirtied. And it just looked so hot. It made that bulge in his pants throb harder as those naughty hands went further down, right between her legs. With a playful grin, he simply patted her thighs, signalling her to spread them. If she was as eager as he was, she wouldn't put up a fight.

Immediately, those fingers caressed her wet flower, cooing upon touching those womanly folds. "You've seen through me. I'm quite the adulterer. Maybe if we meet one of my past flings, I'll let her tell you about how she was cumming all night." He gave a coy smirk as his fingers suddenly dipped inside, spreading her folds. She didn't need much warming up anyway. "I came the next morning, by the way." A bit of an exaggeration, but he loved playing it up. Because unlike most men, Henri could back it up. Like a trained expert, the man found her g-spot in no time, rubbing it mercilessly for a moment before just focusing on finger her folds, making her pussy squelch so lewdly as his free hand went to undo his pants. The belt buckle rang out in the closed bathroom as steam gathered around them. The warmth in the room felt wonderful and just added to the moment as small beads of sweat gathered along his forehead. He then forced his pants down around his ankles and stepped out...

To say that the man was endowed probably did him injustice. The Vagabond was hung, the impressive display of man meat dangling between his legs proudly as he stroked it a little, sighing in pleasure. He never once slowed his fingers that took care of Lucia. "Mmn, Lucia, you're so naughty." He grinned, but did as she requested. "Je veux t'enculer~" His tone dripped with lust and seduction as he began to speed up his fingers. "Mmn, so very badly. I wanna feel that pussy, your minet, tight around my fat cock." Henri started teasing her g-spot again, leaning down to bite the shell of her ear, whispering to Lucia hungrily. "Say you want me. Say you want this fat cock in every one of your sexy holes, Lucia."

Lucia looked down at her breasts and sure enough, his hand prints were all over her pale skin. It must have been from the coal earlier. When he patted her thighs so she would open them, she reached back and scooped up water in her hand and started rubbing it against his. If he was going to be touching her down there, he'd have to be a little cleaner. Not a lot, but just as long as she made a conscious effort to clean his hands, she'd just feel better. Once that was done, she slowly parted her legs, her blue eyes staring in to his red eyes. Mnn, he was definitely a looker. She couldn't wait to see the rest of his body, but she would be patient.

Oh damn, the way he touched her. Even the petting he did at first just made her moan with joy, not giving a shit if Evelynn could hear her. As he spoke, she was barely registering his words, especially when he slipped his fingers inside of her tight entrance. He had definitely been around the block, though honestly she had been so aroused and needy for sex it didn't matter how she was touched. However, there was something she had to clear up. Once again her hand went to his cheek as she caressed him. "I don't give a shit about your past flings...I'm the present, and hopefully the future." With that, she pressed her lips against his once more. Fuck she was already ready for his cock...his fingers could only give her so much.

That was when he found that every so illusive G-spot. Probably the first time she had felt anyone rub it on purpose. A wail came from her lips as she got even wetter, if that was possible. Yeah, he was definitely experienced, and he loved and accepted that. Lucia spoke all big and bad, but she hadn't had sex very many times...her count was twice before Henri. She was a complicated girl that not many could handle though..

The sound of a belt buckle made her eyes immediately lower. Oh the anticipation was killing her. Was it long? Fat? Circumcised? Uncircumcised? Did it curve off? Or to the side? She stared until they finally slipped off, and she gasped softly. "Sweet mother of God!" She cried out in awe as she beheld his thick, fat, throbbing erection. Oh, and he was still fingering her! Oh god, she wanted it in her right this moment! Hearing his french words, she shuddered and moaned. Oh god, she had no idea what he said, but it was hot. She panted as he continued to talk dirty to her, his fingers still rapidly slamming into her tight hole over and over.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me....I want that huge cock inside of me. I don't care where. Just fuck me, Henri." She told him, looking into his eyes once more.

Getting clean hands around her more sensitive regions was probably the best idea. And he admitted, perhaps he got a bit hasty. But come on. Lucia was one of the two hottest women he saw. Who was the other, pray tell? Henri would just keep that bit of information to himself. Besides, one of two was currently in front of him, and once his fingers were clean, he had them buried deep inside this woman's snatch and fingered away. She was so soaking wet too, it drove the Vagabond insane.

The hand upon his cheek quickly caught his attention, fingers slowing just slightly as Lucia began to spoke, especially when she made such a firm statement. And a rather promising one too. They kissed rather passionately, and Henri reciprocated that and accepted her words. "I was rather hoping you would say that." He shot back, speeding up his fingers once more, especially when that hot little cry escaped her lips. "Mmn, make that sound for me again. You sound so fuckable when you moan like that." Henri teased her as he nibbled along her neck to keep her on edge. This pussy was just soaking wet, and the more his eager fingers pounded the living hell out of it, the more he felt more and more aroused at the prospect of fucking this gorgeous woman that he would be traveling with. As well as the future. "Oh yes, we're going to be doing this very often...!"

Did Lucia's exclamation ever inflate his ego? Like that was something he needed more of, eh? Either way, it brought a grin to his lips as he kept fingering her, but knew it wouldn't be long. He was just waiting for the right moment for her to just say the magic words. Two little words put together that really meant that it would be time to have fun. "Go on, Lucia. Say it. Beg me for it. You know what you want, you're staring at it, dirty girl." His voice dripped with lust, his hand simply gripping the base of his meaty shaft. God it was like he was teasing himself too. That pussy was merely inches away, and he would be in it soon. Now really wasn't the time to be patient. Henri just wanted to fuck Lucia like she was a Class A whore, well into the night, and maybe even once for breakfast. Her fluids continued to drench his fingers, and he knew then too that she wouldn't have a single issue taking in his girth. Mmn, but this tight cunt would get a stretching for sure...

Bingo, that's what he was waiting for. "Oh, but I care. Right in this tight, little fuck hole." Henri whispered back to her. One hand guided his cock, and in the midst of it, he grabbed her by the back of the neck and kissed her hard. At the same time, the man lined up and easily pierced into her warm cunt. God, if she wasn't drenched, Henri would have probably had a hard time. Lucia felt that tight and that amazing. His kiss faltered slightly as he gave a wanton moan and parted for a moment, panting heavily as he continued to travel deeper in her hot tunnel. "Oh merde! What a fucking tight pussy. I love it." The man groaned out, resuming their lustful lip lock as he then began to piston his hips.

He settled for this pace for now, but he made sure that she was getting more and more dick each thrust he gave her. Half of his magnificent member was coated in plenty of Lucia's love fluids, but more of its length continued to disappear into Lucia's depths. All the while, Henri moaned out his pleasure after they broke away again, this time he was just focusing on pounding her pussy raw. And what a feeling that was, raw contact. "How is it, mmn? My fat, naked cock is fucking your pussy wide open. Mmf! Fuck, Lucia. And there's so much to go. Look." Oh he wanted her to look. Wanted her to see how much of her tiny little hole was struggling to swallow up his coat. Every time he went deeper, it just felt more and more amazing. Henri loved this already, and he was thinking of the next time. This Vagabond was going to be quite the perverted man around her with promises of more on his mind!

Back
Top Bottom