Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ooh, imma be that one band member who's always picking fights and having tragic overdoses," Lain said. "But maybe I can overdose on nachos or something that won't get me into an episode of celebrity rehab."

Lyz turned around and looked at Lain. "Can you play an instrument? If yes, which one? I can't play any instruments, but some people told me that I can sing. I don't know if that's true, I sing only as a hobby." She blushed a little bit and smiled awkwardly. Lyzahna felt a little bit hungry and went to the bar. She ordered three sandwiches - a vegan one, one with roasted chicken strips and salad on it and another one with bacon - and walked back to Soaran and Lain. Lyz sat down in the sand and began to eat the sandwich with the bacon on it.

"What, it isn't obvious?" Lain asked, total disbelief written across his features. "I'm a pink bunny. Drums are in my DNA, just ask my cousin the Energizer bunny. And his ludicrously infringing knockoff that works for Duracell in the Middle East. Seriously, that guy has no shame and it is unbelievable that there hasn't been a lawsuit." Since they were on the beach, a bongo drum was within easy reach. That was just one of the laws of nature. Lain situated the drum between his legs and began to tap out a slow, steady rhythm.

Lyz finished to eat her sandwiches and gave the plate back to the bartender. She walked back to Soran and Lain with a smile on her lips. "How about we play a song? Just for fun, of course." Giggling, Lyz added: "Maybe we get a bigger audience this time..."

Lain's fingers danced across the skin of the instrument in a quick drum roll. "Sounds like fun," he said. "Maybe we'll even get some groupies." Groupies were the best part of being a rock star, followed by the intoxicants, and lastly the music itself. Sex, drugs, *then* rock and roll, that was the priority list that all rockers aspired to. Granted, a pink bikini bunny was hardly thrash-metal material, but that wouldn't stop Lain from beating out a twenty minute drum solo like the guy from Foghat. None of this boom-boom-tiss stuff.

Soran laughed at Lain's antics. So far, the bunny seemed to be a good drummer, tapping out a steady, tribal-sounding rhythm on the bongos. "That's sounding pretty good. Keep it going!"

He watched as Lyz got her sandwiches and returned to the group.

With the exotic beat in his head and the alcohol in his system, Soran felt his will slipping. Once Lyz returned, he scooted a little closer to her.

"Do you, you know, wanna go somewhere private?" he asked.

Lyz smiled at Soran's words and nodded. "Do you want to go to my room or to yours?" She stayed in a hotel that was not that far away from the beatch. They could be there in under five minutes. Lyz turned around and looked at Lain. "I hope you don't mind that Soran and I are leaving you for some fun. I promise that we will be back after a while so we can make some music together."

"Ha, no worries. I can have fun by myself, too," he said with a wink. Actually, there was all sorts of mischief he might get into out here on the beach. For now, as the two of them left, he merely ordered another drink and lounged in a comfy beach chair, reclining in the sun and pulling down his bikini bottoms to expose his penis to the warm rays. His hand traveled down his belly and soon he was having a leisurely stroke session and wondering if anyone would happen along to join him.

"Either room would work. I think we might be in the same hotel," Soran said to Lyz.

He turned to Lain. "Hope you have fun!" With that, the wolf/cat took the chimera's hand and led her across the sands towards the hotel.

"I hope I'm not moving things too quickly," he apologized, then swiftly placed a kiss on her lips. He held her there for a while, the kiss growing in intensity, while his hands roved her body.

Lyz nodded and blushed a little bit when he took her hand to hold it. Holding hands, she followed him to the hotel. Lyz was surprised by Soran's sudden kiss and blushed more. She did not move her lips away from his and kissed him back. Lyz shivered a little bit at the feeling of Soran's hands exploring her body. She opened her lips slightly without breaking the kiss and moaned while her fox tail swished around in in the air in eexcitment.

As the various couples wandered off, Lain contemplated his aloneness. On the one hand, he was having a nice time sunning himself and eating bacon sammiches, but he felt like there was more he could be doing. "This is exactly the kind of moment where a sidequest would come in handy," he thought aloud. As soon as he finished his thought a roaring fireball streaked across the sky above him, landing in the water just offshore with a crash and a splash. The tail section of a plane's fuselage jutted out of the water at an unhealthy angle, the Malaysia Airlines logo clearly visible. On the one hand, he really ought to go check for survivors, on the other hand, his other hand to be precise, he was having a really good time masturbating. He looked at the plane, then at his cock. Plane, cock. Plane, cock. Reluctantly, he stood and pulled his bikini bottoms up, setting off down the beach toward the flaming wreckage.

He surveyed the crash site and wondered if anything could have survived. Shapes stirred in the water, dark outlines at first but slowly resolving into the shapes of people. "Oh shit, zombies!" he said, reaching for the nearest machete, only to have his assessment spoiled a moment later as the first figure emerged, dressed all in black with its face hidden by a mask. "Oh snap, it's not zombies. It's ninjas!"

Ryger watched as Maureen jumped into the water.
"That bathing suit looks great on you, Maureen."
He dove under the water and swam up under her. When her rose up, he was holding her in his arms bridal-style.
"But I bet you'd look even better out of it, if you don't mind me saying so."
He sat her down and began to float gently on the water.

Maureen smiled brightly. "Thank you." she said before he disappeared looking around for him not seeing him until he came up holding her in his arms like a bride. Maureen blinked looking up at him, she could feel the muscles in his arms, as he held her. If she could blush she would have, smiling and giggling softly "I don't you saying so...thank you." She replied in a softer voice. Floating gently as he put her down, floating next to him.

Ryger smiled.
"You're welcome."
As she floated next to him, he turned to her.
"So, what brings you to this lovely island. Are you on vacation, too?"
He turned his eyes to the moon, watching it glow brightly in the sky.

Maureen floated near by letting the water soak into her fur, relaxing in the gentle waves. Maureen smiled, "Um...kinda I guess, I'm looking for a new life, and a new start. This island is very quaint and peaceful." She stated, "What about you? Are you here for a vacation?" Maureen asked curiously looking up to the beautiful light of the moon.

Ryger nodded.
"Yes, I'm here on vacation. I know what you mean by a new life and a new start. I've been dealing with this new life of mine for quite some time. It has its perks, but I'm still getting used to it."
He turned to her.
"Are you ready for that meal on the beach?"

Maureen nodded with a smile, "That's nice," She said before tilting her head, "Oh you do? I hope things work out for you." Maureen said and turned herself to be treading water. "Sure, I mean if you're ready."

Ryger smiled.
"Of course."
He swam to the island and laid out a picnic blanket and a banquet of food.
"Moonlight dinners are always very romantic."
He made himself a turkey sandwich and began chewing it. He thought that Maureen looked very beautiful, and very sexy in her swimsuit.

Maureen began to swim back to the shore following behind Ryger. Once out of the water Maureen shook herself off, trying to be somewhat dry so she wouldn't be dripping wet on the blanket. Maureen made her way to the blanket sitting with him, "Yes they are, I love the moon, it's very beautiful." She said as she made herself a sandwich to eat. Maureen looked him over having forgotten he was nude, upon re-realizing she looked to the moon.

Ryger smiled.
"The moon is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you."
He noticed that she did not want to look at his naked body.
"You're a shy one, aren't you? That's very unlike our amorous friends back at the beach."
He grabbed a soda and took a drink of it.

Maureen smiled at him batting her eyes slightly, if she could blush she would have, "Thank you." It's not that she didn't want to look, she was more so embarrassed if she did. She also wan't used to people being nude around her. When he called her shy her ears went down and to to sides, "Yeah...a little...I'm sorry, I'm not like them..." She spoke softly not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing at this point. Maureen took another bite.

"You're welcome."
Ryger knew that she was appreciating his compliments, and he meant ever word.
"Hey, neither am I. I'm not big on public orgies. I prefer private intimacy."
Ryger moved closer to her, so that they were sitting side by side.

"I don't mean to judge them. If what they do makes them happy, then I say live and let live. My style is just a little more subtle."
He gently took hold of her hand.
"This place is very private, and we also have a living quarters on the boat. A shy girl like you could be as wild as you want and still have discretion."

Maureen smiled softly as he agreed with her, intimate acts shouldn't be done in a public setting, especially with strangers. Maureen looked at him as he moved closer to her. Maureen nodded her head she was just happy he wasn't comparing them to her. Her ears went back to their normal place upon her head as he took her hand. Maureen nodded her head gently with a soft smile.

Ryger moved so that he was facing her.
"Forgive me if I am being forward. However, I am simply intoxicated by your beauty."
He gently let go of her hand and used it to softly rub the side of her face. He then leaned in and gave her a kiss. After gently pulling back, he gave her a charming smile and began running his hand down her arm in a gentle rub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom