Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Discussion (Spoiler alerts)

Which house do you belong to?

• Total voters
xanaphia said:
Why is it we can get two minutes of Sam scraping Pus filled scabs off Jorah, but we can't get another 30 seconds of Grey Worm going down on Missendei? Rude.

Because then it leads to "Christian" censors trying to get the show shut down. Women experiencing pleasure on television without males also sharing it is "immoral" in their eyes. I do like that a friend of mine goes "He doesn't have a penis how do they have sex?" and we all replied with "This is why you're single."

So Jaime was riding along the shore, yet when Bronn shoved him away from the dragon, he drowned?

P.S I remember Jaime having a nightmare in the books where he drowns? Am I imagining things?

Next episode leaked by HBO Spain...

HBO really needs to keep tighter wraps under these sorts of things.

It's way too tempting to try and not watch the episode before sunday. Ughhhh

Sigr said:
Sailing Sam said:
Next episode leaked by HBO Spain...
Not my fault, I swear!
Personally I blame Sigr, but that's beside the point now.

A mutual friend on Facebook supposedly watched the episode and revealed what, if true, is a major fucking bombshell. If this ends up being the actual part of the episode... I... I will be just overly mad about how it got revealed to me. It's something I've thought to be a possibility in the past, but have since dismissed it. Ughhhhh.... I'm like seethingly angry at the potential of this being a true fact about the episode.

I'll let ya'll know after Sunday...

If it's what I've seen, then no.... i wont at all regret seeing it. i would have just wanted the suspense of actually seeing it firsthand instead of having prior knowledge.

It's all but been confirmed. I saw another post because people don't know how to keep their mouths shut... so here i sit waiting until Sunday night.

Yep....

Ya'll that epsiode was amazing. i won't get too into it right now, but i will say that the facebook friend, well the former facebook friend... was totally right. And spoiled the very ending of the episode. I'm raging very hard right now cause it woulda been so much cooler if i had seen it happen without knowing a thing... but i didn't.

Needless to say i've unfriended and am debating blocking that former friend on facebook... aint nobody got time for spoilers in life...

FINALE NEXT WEEK. GET HYPE

Absolutely loved the character moments this episode. The banter between the lads was top-notch. Touching moments with Jorah/Jon, Beric/Jon and Thoros/Jorah too.

ALAS THOROS! I am truly a Red Priest at heart and I will mourn his passing, especially because this whole D&D suicide mission was pointless in the first place.

I honestly knew at least one dragon would die. I didn't think the White Walkers would use it though. It seemed crazy to just give Dany all these armies and dragons against an isolated Cersei. It wouldn't have been a close fight if they don't weaken Dany a bit and strengthen Cersei (they made her pay her debt and ally with Euron, Dany lost the Greyjoys and the Sand Snakes, possibly Grey Worm)..

As DeRe said the banter between the guys was awesome. I really loved that part.

I have this crazy feeling Cersei will just end up siding with the White Walkers lmao She's gone power crazy and she'll be thrilled to learn they can kill dragons. I also foresee the moment when Jon learns to ride the other dragon and end up marrying Dany.

Oh, the only really stupid thing about the episode is how forced it felt to have Benjen die. I was watching the episode and I knew Jon wouldn't die like that. I felt either the dragon would somehow save him or maybe Benjen would appear. I was actually waiting for Benjen to appear ever since Jon stepped out of the Wall. But the death scene felt really really forced. Its like they realized they have no plans for him in the future and just wanted him dead. Jon could have easily rode the dragon with the rest or even got on Benjen's horse with him and left together but noooo... he had to stay behind and die. It felt almost cartoonish.

My favorite thing in the episode is everything that happened in Winterfell. The things that interest me the most at this point of the story are Arya and Littlefinger's subplots. I have a basic understanding/imagination of how everyone fits in the story except for those two. I'm super happy to see my bae Littlefinger planning behind the curtains again. I hated how docile he was when Jon was in Winterfell and its refreshing to see him plot for power. Arya's character arc is pretty incredible and I like how mysterious she's being. I didn't think she'd kill Sansa and impersonate her tbh.. its not like Arya wanted to be a queen or something. She's both smart enough to know how valuable Sansa is to House Stark, but also dark enough to want revenge on Sansa for Ned's death. I mean, Sansa WAS in Arya's death list too.

Okay ya'll.... that was incredible.

I'm just... wow.... I mean. Wow. Just a stunning show all around.

Fruity... sorry about your bae

This week on" Are Tormund,Bronn, Tyrion, and Podrick okay? " : Answer: Maybe?

BOAT SEX!

BTW poor old Petyr had every right to ask for trial by combat. Remember when that was a thing? Nevermind, neither do the writers. RIP Aiden, see you on Peaky Blinders!

I lost my Baelish but its okay. It wasn't a big surprise for him to die like that. Part of me wanted him to have a land and army of his own before he dies but I can live with this.

@DeRe: Nobody was going to fight for him. He was a terrible fighter in the books and lost many fights when he asked for Catelyn's hand in marriage. I could see why he wanted to beg his way out of it. Fits his personality.

I also got the scene I asked for! People in the discord server remember I wanted a glorious scene where the Wall collapses! :)

But you know what I really hated? Everything that has to do with Grey Worm. WTF is going on in Casterly Rock? I'm soo confused.. I thought he took the castle a few episodes ago? Now this last episode started with him and his army outside the castle? Then the Dothraki appear out of nowhere.. and Bronn/Jaime who used to be in King's Landing are teleported to Casterly Rock, then back to King's Landing? I'm so confused.. Later on the episode Cersei mentions Dany brought her entire armies with her as a show of strength.. I'm getting the feeling the scene at the start of this last episode was supposed to be King's Landing.. so the Unsullied just abandoned Casterly Rock for some reason.. *gets a headache*

I got a feeling Jaime will be the only killing that demon dragon later on..

I wonder what Theon would do. As I'm watching the episode I went 'ooooohh' when he said he was going after Yara, since that explains why the writers made Euron abandon Cersei, so that Theon's rescue wouldn't be breaking the truce, but then Cersei says she had sent Euron in a mission to get the mercenary army. So I'm curious to see what role would Theon play now. He could potentially save Yara and/or foil Euron's plot, or maybe find a way to warn Dany, but that could be something Jaime does if he is going to Winterfell.

Also I was thinking the other day, the White Walkers controlling the dragon makes sense since the writers decided to omit Euron's Dragon Horn from the show. I imagine it will play a similar role in the next book.

Back
Top Bottom