Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony gives Junior a wounded look. "You find my suffering funny?! Some friend you are!"

Pepper had had enough of this. "Ok Tony, it's time to go."

Junior just grinned. Tony and his little faces didn't bother him in the least.

Darien laughed. "he's known you all your life tony. of course he finds this funny." he commented, laughing a little. Junior just sipped his sake and smirked like his mother.

Krystal cuddled close to steve, hoping he would wake soon. she almost worried he'd sleep another 70 years. she kissed him lightly. "please wake up, my love." she whispered, her eyes showing slight worry.

Steve opens his eyes groggily. "I think we need to go for a walk my love."

Tony groans as Sere kisses her boyfriend and smiles lovingly up at him. Wish I could get someone to look at me like that! he screams mentally. Pepper's great, but she's not bunny!!!!

Pepper decides it's time to drag him out of there before there is a fight. Junior just grins.

Junior smirks like Krys once again. "you will, cousin." was all he said before pepper dragged him away.

Krystal smiled. "alright love. "shall we go to central park?' she asked, giving him a kiss before shifting back into her civilian clothes of a par of black skinny jeans, heeled booties similar to Uranus's and a black veil brides t shirt.

Steve looks at her, rather bemused by her outfit. "I thought ladies wore dresses love...."

Tony growls at Junior, knowing that he was mind reading again. Pepper just sighed and drug him away.

Sere looks up at her boyfriend. "I wonder when penguin will be back? She's the only one with the ability to mind crush Tony into good behavior."

Krystal laughed. "not in this time, love. but if you prefer I can can dust off some of my dresses from the 40's. retro is in, after all. I'm just not much into wearing them anymore." she said, smiling a little. She was much more comfortable in jeans and a t shirt than in a dress. especially in the middle of December.

Junior just smirks at his cousin. his shadow magic didn't work as well as mom's on his cousin.

Darien smiled. "i'm sure penguin will return as soon as steve lets her. you know how he is." he said, laughing a little.

Sere smiles, feeling a little lost in her adoration of her boyfriend. She tended to forget everything else existed but him.

Steve smiled. "I wouldn't want you to get cold, my love. Maybe we'll just go for a quick walk."

Tony stuck his tongue out at Junior. "You're a real brat, you know that cousin?! A brat!"

Krystal smiled and pulled him up effortlessly, though he was around 250lbs of pure muscle. "alright love. I'll get my coat. do you need me to manifest you one?" she asked, smiling at him.

Junior smirked. "I learned from you!" he said, laughing.

Darien held his girlfriend close, kissing the top of her head.

Serena smiled and snuggled close. "You two make me glad that Rini won't be born till the 30th Century! You're sooo bad!!"

Tony and Junior proceed to get into a name calling fight and bicker like little brothers.

Pepper just groans.

Steve grabs his old leather jacket from the war. "No love, I'm ready."

Krystal smiles and puts her jacket on then kisses him. "okay love. lets go then." she said, taking his hand and gesturing toward the elevator.She wondered if there was something bothering him. He looked.. sad.

Junior laughs. "sorry auntie. he brings out the kid in me." he said, smirking sheepishly

Sere laughed. "You two, honestly!" was all she could manage before she dissolved in a fit of laughter.

Tony, cuffed Junior. "Way to go!"

Pepper looked at Dare. "Are they always like this when they're together?"

Darien laughed. "mostly. you have to realize, they grew up more like siblings, not cousins, though SJ is much older. seeing each other makes them remember they're childhood." he said, smiling a little.

Krystal popped them to central park. "Okay soldier, tell me what's on your mind." she said, crossing her arms stubbornly. She could sense he was having issues.

Steve smiles. "I'm curious about what I've missed."

Sere ends up rolling around, laughing so hard she can barely breathe. Tony and Junior are trying to put each other into full nelsons and she can't take the hilarity of it.

Pepper looks at her, concerned when she turns blue from lack of oxygen. "Will she be ok?"

Krystal smiles. "Well, why don't you sit down then sweetie, and I'll tell you all about it." she said, giving him a kiss before sitting on a bench, pulling him down with her as she Starts with her story, beginning at how they won the war, and finishing at present time.

Darien looked concerned, so he kisses sere, in a CPR type way. "you have to breath, mi'love."

Krystal smiles. "Yes. You have. But I love you anyway." she says with a smile, Kissing him in the moonlight, which happens to a blue moon. She smiles a little, wondering if he'll propose again. in her eyes, they were still engaged, but, she'd love to see him proposes again.

Darien kisses her more, giving her CPR. he was a bit worried, as was tony and junior.

Finally, Sere was able to get her breath. She wheezes, trying to fill her lungs and return to normal. She squeezed his hand to tell him she would be ok, and that she loved him.

Steve smiled. "Tell me about junior."

Darien sighed in relief and squeezed her hand back, kissing her cheek.

Krystal smiles. "alright love." she said with a smile, Giving him a kiss before starting the story of their son, not leaving any detail out.

Like magic, the simple contact of his lips on her skin fixed her current predicament. "Thank you.....my love...." she falls against him, drained off all energy from her round of extreme laughter.

Steve looks at Krys. "I feel like I missed so much...."

Darien smiles and just holds her. "you're welcome, mi'love." he told her softly, kissing her head.

Krystal smiled. "It's okay love. i'll help you get used to it. but first, we need to get you a cell phone. I have telepathy to talk to you when I need you, but S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't. I'll put you on my sprint account. Come. There's a store just down the road." she told him with a smile, deciding she would get him a Motorola Photon Q. It was what she carried, and it was a very simple phone to use. Though fairly state of the art.

Steve decided he'd go along with whatever she wanted. There was still a lot of stuff that made no sense, so he was just going to have to go with the flow and see the modern world up close to adjust to it.

Sere curled up close to him, as she had the night he had literally saved her from being killed by the enemy. Even unconscious, memories of those blasted nightmares crept in to her actions. All she wanted was to have his arms around her and not let her thoughts appear on her face.

Krystal popped them to the store, walking in with him. "yes, I'd like to add another line to my account? the name is Kobayashi. yes, that Kobayashi." she said, the working doing as he's told. He asks her what kind of phone she wants, and she tells him, and they bring it to her, showing Steve how to work it after activating it and her paying for the phone. "you got all that love? i'll help you, don't worry." she says with a smile, programming her number, sere's, darien's, Sj's and tony's numbers in there, followed by of course S.H.I.E.L.D's.

Darien held his love close, wanting nothing more than to offer comfort.

"Don't you worry love. It's not that hard to use. I have one myself. they are easily adaptable." she told him with a smile, giving him a kiss and pulling him close. Now it was time to go to dinner. She knew he would be hungry again with that metabolism of his. "Come, I'll take you to my favorite restaurant in the whole city. Its a Mongolian grill." She said with a smile, giving him another kiss before walking out of the store with him following close behind.

Darien held Serena and SJ just smiled, sipping his sake. "you two are just as good together as my parents.Mom's probably bringing him to Gobi now. Its her favorite restaurant in the city, and you know how much he has to eat." he said with a laugh, smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom