Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is That Sugar? (With celebstars)

Jennifer smiles at her as she wraps her arms around her. "Sounds good. I can't wait." She says with a grin.

The following day, Ashley turned up to Jennifer's place and was wearing a white dress from her chest down to her mid thigh. She looked almost glammed up and it appeared she was taking the woman to a fine restaurant. Having swapped numbers before she left, the actress and singer had messaged her at the start of the day to wear something nice and elegant and meet her downstairs at the given time.

Jennifer walks down the stairs wearing a black halter mini dress that ended just above her knees. She smiles seeing Ashley. She whistles and slowly walks over to her. "Damn baby...you look sexy." She smiles as she gently wraps her arms around her and leans in softly kissing her lips.

"Hey" she replied, letting her get in to the back seat where she was sitting. A man was out front driving and Ashley was certain he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the two girls kiss. "Not here" she whispered, feeling a little scared and shy with another person. "No one knows what happened, I think we should keep it that way?"

She looks at her, hearing her wanting to keep it a secret. "Ok." She says softly. She knew she was unsure of herself and how the public would react. She'd keep it a secret for now.

"Thanks" she kissed the woman on the lips, holding her hand in the process. "We can go wherever you want, have you ever thought of a place you would like to visit?"

Jennifer shrugs at Ashley's question. She interlocks their fingers and thinks for a moment. "I've never been to the beach." She says looking at her. Really, she didn't care where they went. She just knew she wanted to be near Ashley.

"The beach? Really? Well I know a great place to go eat, it is right on the coast. We can go there and afterwards take a nice long walk, how does that sound?" The actress asked, eagerly smiling because she was so happy.

Jennifer smiles at hr. "That sounds great." She says smiling at her. When she had blackmailed her yesterday she certainly didn't expect this to happen between them. She was happy that it did though, she really liked Ashley.

The star had forgotten about the blackmail, she thought the girl liked her company and wanted her to be with her. The driver continued to drive towards the coast until he placed the vehicle in park along a sidewalk. Looking out of the window, Ashley pointed to a restaurant they would be going to.

Jennifer looks at the restaurant. "Wow that looks like a nice place." She says before looking at Ashley. She had never been to a place like that before. She smiles at her and leans in kissing her shoulder. She was quickly becoming attached to her, she had no desire to blackmail her anymore, but she felt the need to be close to her.

Ashley smiled at the woman's affection towards her and soon got out of the car. Taking the hand of Jennifer, she pulled her out the same side and waved the driver off. "I'll make my own way home" she told him.

Letting go of Jennifer's hand, Ashley looked at her, not knowing if that made things awkward or not. Soon enough, they stepped in to the restaurant and a woman brought the two girls to a empty table.

Jennifer smiles and pulls Ashley's chair out for her. She looks at her, she was excited to see where this would go with Ashley. Jennifer hadn't been in an actual relationship in a long time, much less one with someone as beautiful as Ashley.

"Aww thanks" she gently whimpered as she brought the chair out. The pair were alone now, the woman had left them to decide what they wanted and would return shortly.

"What do you want to eat?"

Jennifer smiles and sits down as well. "Well...I'm guessing you aren't on the menu at the moment huh?" She asks with a smile as she picks her menu up. She looks over it and chooses. "I guess I'll take the Alfredo." She says looking at her.

Ashley gave a smile, she liked the way she spoke about her and then burst out in to a little laughter. "Mmmm that does sound nice, I think I will have the same."

When the waitress came over and took the order, Ashley made sure to get a bottle of wine with it. Once she came back with the bottle and poured out two glasses, Ashley picked up hers and sipped at it, licking her lips in the process.

Jennifer picks hers up as well and looks at Ashley. "So what do you want to after dinner?" She asks watching her. She couldn't keep her eyes off of her, she looked so beautiful.

"Maybe take a walk along the beach? Watch the sun set?" She smiled, she actually felt awful, like it was cringe. "Sorry, we can do something else? Whatever you like?"

Jennifer looks at her and smiles. "That sounds great." She says looking at her. "Long walk on the beach and watch the sunset. If only we had a blanket to lay on and snuggle." She says.

"Sounds great doesn't" Ashley leant in with her hand and held the other woman's for a few seconds before pulling it back. Ten minutes later, the food arrived and the star's nose smelt the aroma from it. "Smells so goooood" She laughed.

Jennifer smiles. "It does sound delicious." She smiles at her. She couldn't keep her eyes off of the star. She was so beautiful.

Ashley ate her meal and drank some wine, she had conversations with Jennifer over the time they were eating and Ashley was pretty tipsy by the time she ordered for the bill.

Jennifer smiles seeing how tipsy she was. Once the bill was paid she walks out with her. She gently holds onto her, not wanting her to fall. "Do you still want to walk on the beach? Or do you want to go back to my place?" She asks.

Once they walked out, Ashley was holding on to Jennifer as much as she held on to her. "You have already had me at your place" she said with a playful grin, holding her hand, the drink allowing her to be more free with herself and not care much for the public.

She smiles. "Maybe I'll have you here on the beach?" She asks with a smile, holding her hand. She leans over and kisses her cheek.

Back
Top Bottom