Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is That Sugar? (With celebstars)

She beamed as she felt her kiss and walked on to the beach with Jennifer. "I'm not getting caught having a lesbian romp on the beach Jennifer. Think what that would do to my image" she said sarcastically. "Not much else could go wrong anyway with it."

She smiles. "Might actually help your career at this point." She says. "It's okay though." She says with a grin. Jennifer smiles and looks at her.

"It would probably with the way the press is. Who knows, it might make the front page!" Ashley smiled, leaning in and kissing the cheek of the girl.

Jennifer smiles and pulls the star closer to her. "If only they knew the dirty things I've done to you since we've met." She smiles as she moves her hand down and cups her ass giving it a squeeze. "Or the dirty things I want to do to you now." She grins.

As they were on the beach, Ashley loved the feel of her girlfriend's hand on her ass. "Let's go there" she said, looking over to a pier which they could enter underneath for some privacy. "I want to know the dirty things you have planned for me right now."

She smiles and walks with her to the pier and goes underneath it with her. Once under it she gently presses her against one of the beams that was holding it up. Jennifer leans in and kisses her as she slides her hand under Ashley's dress and cups her pussy through her panties, beginning to slowly rub it.

"Your amazing, to think you could of done so much to me, ruined me with the drugs" Ashley spoke as her pussy was handled by Jennifer after kissing her. The actress kissed her back, opening her mouth to accept her girlfriend's tongue, well that was how she saw the redhead now.

She softly kisses her back as she pulls the star's panties to the side. She slowly presses a finger inside her. She loved this, making out under the pier, it was so hot.

"Ugh" Ashley squirmed, her eyes lifting up and rolling with her mouth wide open as she felt the delicate pussy being sensitive to her fellow female's finger sliding inside of her. Leaning in she kissed her back and closed her eyes to savor the moment.

She smiles and continues to kiss her. She begins to work her fingers in and out of her, slowly and deeply. She begins to rub her thumb against her clit.

The own woman's hands went back to hold on to the pier, her legs widened and tensed up as she was played with at her groin. "Ugh fuck" she gasped, letting the woman kissed her pretty lips.

Jennifer moves closer to her, beginning to kiss her neck. She begins to work her fingers in and out of her girl's pussy faster, beginning to finger fuck her a little roughly. "You're so beautiful...I want you to cum all over my fingers." She says softly into her ear. She moves her free hand up and cups her breast through her dress, giving it a squeeze.

The actress didn't care if anyone was going to walk down the beach and see them, it was past that, all she wanted was to cum. Slowly it built up, her explosion of pleasure quickening with pace as her girlfriend fucked her faster with her fingers.

"Cum for me." She says into her ear, as her fingertips slide against her g-spot. She wanted her to cum hard and coat her fingers with her juices. She loved making her orgasm.

"I can feel it building" she smiled with a bite of her bottom lip, her body tensing up as the feelings inside of her grew around her crotch. There was no doubt Jen was skilled at this and Ashley loved her more for it.

Jennifer begins to stroke her g-spot faster. "Cum for me Ashley." She says softly as she stares into her eyes. Her free hand moves up and she strokes her cheek.

A sudden eruption inside of her caused her to moan, pushing her head in to Jen's shoulder Ashley used it to drown her gasps. She even let her teeth just press against the sensitive flesh of the girl.

Jennifer slowly pulls her fingers from her pussy and brings them up to her lips, licking them clean. She smiles loving her taste. She gently straightens Ashley's dress and lifts her head. She leans in and softly kisses her lips. "I really like making you cum." She says softly against her lips.

The pair kissed softly, little pecks on each others lips. "I really like when you make me cum" she laughed back. "What would make you happy? If I could do anything for you? Sexual or not?" Ashley asked between the delicate kisses.

She smiles looking at Ashley. "I'd really like to go somewhere private...and strip down with you and have a little fun." She says softly as she leans in and kisses her neck.

"Yeah? Well where do you wanna go? Name a place" Ashley replied, tingling with the soft lips of the female pressed against her neck.

"Hotel?" She asks softly. "Maybe take a shower together? Or a nice hot bath?" She asks as she continues to kiss her neck.

"That sounds...." Her words stopped as she kissed her neck still, allowing her to describe both things at the same time. "Nice..." she moaned. Ashley was caught up in the romance of it all, it seemed the distant past when she was caught with cocaine back at the studio.

Jennifer smiles slightly. "Let's go." She says softly. She wasn't even thinking about how they had met and how she tried to blackmail the star. She felt for the star now and wanted her to be in her life.

"There is a hotel room I have, penthouse suite, I haven't been there in a few weeks, they don't set foot in it, ever, unless I ask them to. We can go there."

Hailing a taxi by the side of the street, Ashley got inside and waited for her companion to join her. "You will love it in there."

Back
Top Bottom