Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson That Wasn't Planned (Javorcek x ClearSight)

Alex groaned much louder than she had meant to at the first swipe of a velvety tongue against her aching slit. She leaned forward, bracing her forearm into the slick wall and then burying her face into the wet flesh so that she could try to muffle her moans. “Mrrrrph!” Well, she was still sort of loud, but her arm was better than nothing, and hopefully the pitter patter of the shower would help drown out her sounds of ecstasy. Usually Alex had to go through a lot of training with a girl to get her to be decent at giving oral. She’d give a lot of commands, direction. But with Tessa, she didn’t have to do any of that. And rather than have to pull her hair to try to get her lover where she wanted her to be, the hand that was threaded in Tessa’s hair merely tightened as the pleasure coursing through her body rose.

Fuck! The feeling of Tessa’s tongue flicking her clit made the young artist’s thighs tremble as the nerves all fired off at once. Already the pleasant knot in her stomach was tightening to the point where it was less pleasant and more unbearable. Her hip bucked and she whined softly, frustrated; it was –really- hard to cum when the main thought that was running through her head was Don’t slip! Don’t slip! Don’t slip! Alex’s toes curled, digging into the tiled floor as -

“JAVORCEK!”

Alex –shrieked- in surprise. It was probably the girliest sound she had ever made in her entire life. She was so startled from the voice that barked her name that she jumped, and in her rush to move, to get away from Tessa and into a less compromising position, she slipped, falling to the floor and landing with a thu-splash. “Gaaahh….fuckkk…” The brunette hissed, not severely injured, but her ass was definitely going to be bruised from this.

“Damnit! Are you alright?” Asked the woman who was trying to not see anything while trying to make sure that she hadn’t just accidentally paralyzed one of her students. When she saw Alex move, Coach Sanders immediately moved her clipboard to cover her eyes again. “Good, you’re not dead. Put some damn clothes on. Javorcek! In my office. You…new girl…Reigns is it? Principal’s Office for cutting class! On the double ladies!” And just as she would to start a game, coach blew her whistle.

“Shit… I’m so fucked.” Alex groaned. Her parents would murder her. Actually, if they were kind they would just murder her. Knowing them, they would magically find something much worse to do to her. With a dejected sigh, she got up onto her feet, then offered her hand to Tessa so that she could help up the other girl too. Then she rinsed off real quick and then headed off to the locker room to get dressed.

---

“What the hell has gotten into you Alex?! What were you thinking?!?!” Coach Sanders growled, pacing back and forth behind her desk as Alex sank down lower in the chair on the other side.

Wasn’t really thinking…

“I mean, you’re a good kid. Sharp as a tack. Except your Chemistry grade. Which, by the way, you need to get up. You know it’s 85 and above for sports teams here.”

85?!?! It’s like 70 at public school. What the fuck?! Alex had high 90s in everything, and usually her grades were not a problem. But Chemistry was hard and she hated it.

“But cutting class?! To do that?! In –my- lockerroom?!”

Coach rounded on her, and all Alex could do was shrink a little more in her seat. When authority figures yelled at her for good cause, she completely shut down and tucked her tail between her legs, patiently waiting for it to be all over. It was the one truly submissive thing she ever did.

With a soft sigh as she surveyed Alex, Coach Sanders paused her ranting for a moment. It was almost sad to see her star player reduced to the pitiful state that she was in now. Nowadays kids didn’t take a good scolding anywhere as hard as Alex was, it must have been due to the girl’s parents. She knew Mr. and Mrs. Javorcek. Strict parents with accents so thick that it was hard to understand a thing they were saying. But they loved Alex, came to all her games, even the away ones. And as much as she knew the Javorceks loved their daughter, she also knew they would probably tear Alex to shreds if she made a phone call home. “I’m not going to tell your parents.” Coach said quietly. “I’m not even going to give you extra detention. For your punishment, you’re going to run suicides all practice, every practice for a week. You’re not even going to touch a ball for that whole time. You are going to run, and you are going to think about what you did and how you are going to be better. Got me?”

Alex blinked, unable to believe her ears. That was it? She was off the hook? No one was going to tell her parents she had fucked up? Yeah, suicides sucked, they sucked really bad, but that was way better than having to see the disappointed looks on her parents’ faces. “Yeah Coach, I got you. Uh…thanks…for not calling my mom and dad.”

“Yeah well… Believe it or not, I was young once… We all do stupid things, so I guess I can show you a little mercy this time around rather than let administration crucify you. But no more screw ups!” Coach glared at Alex for a moment, making sure she understood that she would not be so forgiving the next time the young girl did something so very stupid. “Now…if you see your buddy Reigns before I do, tell her she’ll be serving detention with me for cutting class. I’m not going to tell her parents what she was up to, but she better damn well show up for detention on time.”

Pride to the point of arrogance was certainly one of Tessa's more prominent personality traits. It had been what made her so sure she could please Alex and cause the young artist to relax and let their shower rendezvous happen, and she was right. It was perfect. Alex's voice slipping out despite her efforts, the hand in her hair both serving as a reminder that she was doing a good job and a source of control for the gorgeous woman towering above her. Fuck it felt so right, and Tessa wasn't the type to deny herself something that felt so absolutely divine. So she did more than continue but doubled her efforts to ensure that every last ounce of Alex's hesitance was tossed aside and to push the girl to give in to her tongue. Then, as if on queue to ruin everything, a nightmare made itself real.

Tessa was adventurous, playful, and kept a very convincing 'I don't give a shit' attitude on display. Yet part of her, the part that generally kept her out of trouble, was scared to lose the freedom she had just gained from her parents. That mean no getting bad grades, no suspensions, and no getting caught on school property eating out another girl. It wasn't a specific rule but she was pretty sure it fell under one of her other restrictions, especially considering the knowledge of her being gay would have her parents yanking her back into their grasps faster than anything else. So when Coach Sanders booming voice echoed into her ears she froze, and where Alex shrieked Tessa stayed stunned, plopping back on her butt and going pale.

Being caught fucking didn't bother Tessa, hell even by a teacher, but that idea of her parents finding out and her going back to that stifling household was terrifying. It was so bad that she barely noticed Alex's little shriek, and was certainly too petrified to giggle and comment how adorable it was. The whistle seemed to snap Tessa back to reality, but it didn't exactly cheer up her and instead she just gave a slight smile as Alex helped her up followed by a little "Thanks". Her voice was solemn and she gave a small "Sorry" before slipping off while Alex rinsed. Tessa hadn't needed to and by the time Alex was done she was gone, headed to the principles office to meet her fate.

---

Tessa had never reported herself for doing something wrong and it just felt odd, but at the same time Coach Sanders would have simply made more out of the situation if she had run off without doing it. So she went to the principle and received her scolding and warning. Luckily no big deal had been made out of it, though she had a feeling just having her name known was going to be a bad thing. Tessa didn't think it was over of course, mainly because Coach Sanders still had the reason for her skipping, which would cause an uproar at any school but especially a private institution. Oh how the religious nuts would explode at the idea of two lesbians in their showers where their daughters could be, and how much of a sin it was to act of the feelings of attraction for the same sex. Ugh, she hated religion.

Still, Coach Sanders would decide what to do, and Tessa couldn't help but hope Alex was alright... And not so furious at her. She had known the artist hadn't wanted to take the risk, but being herself Tessa decided for her and pushed the issue. She felt miserable, and felt almost as distressed at the idea of pissing off Alex as she was that Coach Sanders would call her parents or reveal why she had been skipping.

After several sighs Tessa just gave up on trying to think it through, mainly because it was impossible to come up with a solution to such a problem, and headed to class. She was late so it was going to be embarrassing, but after being caught nothing was going to phase her, especially not the stare of peers she didn't care for to begin with. Not that her attitude made things more pleasant... Not knowing what was going to happen, both between her and Alex, and with Coach Sanders was maddening. Not to mention she was so fucking horny, it was a true hell.

Back
Top Bottom