Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If you could experience anything...

the_high_king said:
Virginity aside... I want to experience moving away from my parent's house... for good!

Ugh, yes! I know that feeling! I live with my dad, mostly because it makes it cheaper in the zone of Argentina I live. But sometimes I really feel like moving out as fast as possible. I agree with you!

I would like to re-obtain my virginity, so that I could sell it on ebay for money.
Any takers? No reserve price!
*listens to crickets*

Rauk said:
I would like to re-obtain my virginity, so that I could sell it on ebay for money.
Any takers? No reserve price!
*listens to crickets*

I actually thought about selling my virginity LMFAO
Hmm.. I would become rich, at least I hope.

No, no... I couldn't. XD

I would say skydiving because it looks like fun, but I am terrified of heights. My dad told me that if you ever go skydiving be the 1st one out! The first one!

hrWA29M.jpg

Flying.
I've had many of dreams where I could just jump up and soar through the deep blue skies.
How I envy birds. >.> <.<​

Being pregnant.

I don't think with my depression that I'll ever be able to actually give birth to a baby; it is one of those things where I've seen myself at my lowest and darkest point and I could not be trusted to venture there again. But you can't be preggers and nurse while on the meds I'm taking to keep that darkness at bay.

Still, I'd love to experience that... a life growing inside me... becoming close to this small budding, flowering soul, craving silly things, being big and getting mooned over and everybody to tell me I'm glowing when I really just feel like a goddamned balloon and my only friend is baby inside me... and then to feel it ripping me apart as it tears it's way out of the firey pits of hell to be born into the world. Okay, maybe not that last part but I totes wanna poop on an operating table and have everyone be cool with that.

1. Learn 2 fly a plane/helicopter.
2. Travel 2 space.
3. Have sex in zero-g conditions (probably the only kind of sex I havent tryed yet).

Learning how to play the electric guitar and be in a band, along with touring. While yes I'm only twenty one which is relatively young, all my idols learned in their teens or when they were younger. It just sucks that pretty much all of my friends, are talented musicians and are able to tour. While yes I'm obviously happy for my friends being successful especially for my friends who currently touring in Europe, I'm envious all the same. Even though I know hard the music industry for a metal band and how even the bigger bands struggle, I still want to be in a band.

IronMaiden24 said:
3. Have sex in zero-g conditions (probably the only kind of sex I havent tryed yet).

This!

Here is a video documentary about sex in space. The first couple minutes in, they talk about special clothing specifically designed for having sex in zero-G conditions, which I think would be great fun.

Anyways, something I'd love to experience is going on a manned mission to Mars, even if it were to be a one-way trip. And sex of course. Lots of Martian sex.

Read the last harry potter book in 2 weeks and i am a slow reader, that was the week it come out.

I would want my own books published and to do stage make up for the theaters and moves.

Back
Top Bottom