Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last game you played...

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD on the 360. Trying to get everything, or at least as much as I can before the next game comes out. This game has taken me such a long time to do everything in - hell, even longer than most RPGs I've played. Kind of fun but still frustrating, mostly with some of the absolutely ridiculously hard bosses. Can't decide whether I like it more than MGS3...I just hope they keep the good stuff like all the different kinds of boxes, types of weapons, co-op maybe?, etc. for the next game.

Have put about 3 hours into Bioshock Infinite. Will toss a whole lot more it's way once school's out next week.

Prior to that, Fire Emblem: Awakening owned my soul for over a month. The writing and characters could be better (and maybe use some feet), but it plays fantastically.

Just finished Bioshock Infinite. HOLY SHIT THAT ENDING. *Mind explodes*

Metal Gear Rising, started Revengeance Difficulty. Man is it satisfying to fight Jetstream Sam on that train, even if it's a fight you're scripted to lose. Don't even get me started on how much fun I had in the Sam DLC. Now I shall return to my shit-eating grin simulator.

MGR_is_a_happy_game.gif

Back
Top Bottom