Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

"I wouldn't stop my love... I know what you like... I know how to please you..." He kisses her softly, then harder as he adds another finger and thrusts them slowly, his thumb rubbing her clit in tight quick circles. "I'm all you have Melaine... I'm all you need..." He slows down his actions and repeats those phrases until she does as well "Very good..." He waits until she's right on the edge before saying "I love you... Stay with me..." Then thrusts his figers quickly and rubs her clit fast, pushing her to the edge as fast as he can, the aphrodisiac shot from last night still keeping her body nice and aroused. Once she finally cums again he watches her, allowing the fogging drug to fade "Hey baby... You feeling better..." He cups her cheek and rubs softly, having her look at him again.

His lips brought a comfort that she needed. She groaned into his mouth as he showered her clit with attention. “You’re all….I have. You’re all….I need.” She repeats it over and over again, slowly at first, but more cohrenet the more she does so. “You’re all I have. You’re all I need.” She can’t control her body the more he rubs. Tremors begin to work through her, and she cries out to him. “I love you too. I wanna….stay.” Melaine squirms as his fingers fuck her pussy hard. “I’m so….hot. I wanna….cum. I can’t….stop. I’m gonna….cum.” She starts to reach for his hand, wanting to hold his wrist, but her restraints keep her from doing so. She squirts feeling such a release, almost as if she’s floating. She blinks slowly, feeling her own heartbeat begin to slow, returning back to normal. Turning her head to the side, he comes into focus. “Hey….M’Lord. I feel….ok. Wh-What….wh-what are we doing in here?”

He smiles at her and leans in for a kiss "Don't you remember... You had another fit... I brought you here so you didn't hurt yourself..." He cups her cheek softly "I'll untie you, when I know you're ok... Do you remember who I am..." He softly rubs her thigh with the other hand, she looked less confused but he couldn't be sure, did she need more training? "Tell me what you can remember..." He looks at her kindly and leans in, kissing her softly again.

“Hurt myself,” she groaned as the drug cleared her mind. “Another fit?” Melaine closed her eyes tightly trying to clear the remaining fog. “Yes….M’Lord. I….I remember.” Her voice was weak, hoarse, and her lips dry. “Th-That feels….nice, but….wh-where is….my husband? I need….to go….home. I’m fine….now.” As he kisses her, she jerks back from him. “No. Don’t. I’m….married.” She begins to spill some of the details of the wedding that never happened.

He chuckles softly and smiles at her "You are married, yes... But think hard Melaine... Who standing at the alter waiting for you..." He smiles again and rubs her thigh gently "Who's standing there sweety... Can you see your husband to be..." He watches her as she thinks about it and just waits for her see his face smiling at her.

“A man….with dark hair….smiling at me.” She looks over at him, her body twitches as he touches her. “Is….is it….you….M’Lord? I don’t….I don’t know. I’m sorry,” she squeezes her eyes closed tightly as a tear rolls down her cheek. “I’m….trying. It’s all so….fuzzy. Forgive me M’Lord.”

He reaches up and gently frees her hands, then pulls her into his lap, holdin her gently and rubs we back. "It's alright my love... Yes it's me... I know how hard it is after your attacks... Your mind gets jumbled..." He kisses her cheek softly "But I'm here... I'll help you throught it, like I always do..." He leans her back slightly and wipes her tears away softly "No need to be forgiven for something you have no control over... I think you're ready to leave her and go back to our room..." He tips her chin up softly and kisses her, holding her close "How about a nice hot bath and a massage... I'm sure that will you relax and rememer... And I'll answer any questions you ask..." He smiles kindly at her rubs her cheek again, to help her relax.

She nods at him. “Yes….our room. I think….I remember it.” Her mind reaching for something, wanting to take root to anything. “A bath,” she smiles. “Yeah. I’d like that….M’Lord.” His touch is so reassuring, and his kiss is so familiar. “Thank you for your….patience with me. You are so….caring.” She reaches up, finally able to move her hands, and caresses his cheek. “Do I need….anymore medicine? Am I….all better now?” Tired and weak, she slumps over closer to him resting against him. Her head nuzzles close to him as a smile melts across her face.

"No my love... You're ok for now..." He rubs her back and stands, picking her up, he signs out of the room and carries her up to the master bedroom, then to the master bath. "Just sit there a moment my sweet... I'll run the water..." He sits her on the small arm chair in the massive bathroom, he wraps her in a large fluffy towel and moves to the large tub, starting to fill it and set the soaps on the edge, along with face clothes and setting more large towels out for drying off after. He watches the tub fill and moves back to pick her up, sitting on the tub edge "Maybe we'll just cuddle in bed after this, let you sleep... I missed you... It's like you don't know me when you have an attack... You yell and attack me... Call out for other people... Then you have your medicine and you wake up, and I have my Melaine back..." He cups her cheek and kisses her gently, only pulling away when the tub needs to be turned off. "Alright love... Let's get you clean..." He stands her up and removes her towel, then removes his own clothes slowly, making sure she doesn't fall, then he helps her into the tub with him. "Relax Mel... I'll take care of it..." He sits her in his lap and soaps up the clothe, then starts to wash her slowly, kissing her softly if she looks up at him.

She nods as he answers her, telling her she won’t need any medicine. Safe and warm in his arms, she looks around at the house as he takes her to the master bedroom. Her mind plays tricks on her convincing her she remembers the house. All of it. The furniture, the paint on the walls, even the way it smells. She’s certain she remembers it all. “Home,” she whispers into his chest. The bathroom is a further welcomed sight. The equiste tiles, the fluffy towels, and the huge tub all seem familiar to her. He keeps her wrapped up until it’s time to get in the bath. Standing next to him, she’s amazed at the fact she feels nervous as he removes her towel. That feeling only grows as he removes his own clothing. Looking at his body, her mind flashes images once more of man’s chest. She wants to touch him, but he moves them both to the water. He shows such care as he bathes her, and every time she looks up, his lips meet her own. Finally she reaches to his chest touching him. It feels exactly like she thought it would. The image in her mind binds to the feeling she is experiencing and she is certain he is her husband. It’s him that she keeps seeing. “It….is you. You’re the one….in my head….in my dreams. It’s….you. M’Lord. My husband.” She’s suddenly overcome with emotions and leans into him weeping. “I have missed you so. I remember feeling….scared and alone. Please. Hold me. Keep me safe. Don’t let me go again. I want to stay here with you.”

"Baby girl..." He pulls her closer when she breaks down and holds her close "Melaine... Calm down baby... I'm here, you're here... I'm not letting you go baby... Shh... Relax..." He rubs her back until her tears start to slow, then he pulls her back and kisses her a bit deeper "Shall we go to bed... I'll show you how much I love you... For as long as you want me to..." He rubs her cheek and looks at her "I'll kiss your fears away..." He helps them from the tub and dries them off, softly caressing her as he does so, running his hands over her body, kissing her gently then leading her to the large king sized bed. He kisses her a bit stronger as he lays them down, he smiles at her "Are you ready for this my love... We can stop if you want to..." He cups her cheek and rubs gently as he stares at her, smiling.

He is so comforting to her. Everything seems to calm, and she wants to further be nestled within his arms. His kiss takes her breath away and further puts her fears to rest. She doesn’t attempt to speak as he helps her from the bath and dries her off. She watches his hands as they trail over her body, wiping every drop from her skin. Her shyness from before evaporating, replaced by feelings of security. The bed feels like a soft cloud cradling her as she looks to him, her reply soft. “Yes….M’Lord. I am….ready. I want this. I want you. Please.” Lifting to him, she kisses him gently before whispering to him, “Show me how much you love me M’Lord.”

He kisses her again and smiles "Of course M'Lady..." He chuckles softly and starts to kiss along her neck "Just relax and let me love you..." He runs his hands over her body slowly, following closely with his lips and tongue, he cups her breasts and massages them lightly before licking and suckling her nipples. He continues that for a few minutes before moving down, his hands run down her sides and his tongue trails to her navel and dips into it, he glances up to her and slowly spreads her legs. He shifts down a bit more and keeps looking at her, then he trails his tongue along her lips before spreading them and licking her dripping slit, dipping his tongue inside her a few times until she's gasping. He then flicks his tongue lightly over her clit a few times then suckles it, sucking hard and softly and rubbing his tongue over it as he does so, the whole time locking eyes with her.

Her eyes softly close feeling his warm mouth connecting with her neck. She could feel his tongue lapping at her skin with each kiss. “Yes….M’Lord,” she whispers to him. He was now bathing her body with his kisses. Any skin left untouched by his hands was taken care of by his mouth. She gasped leaning up, looking into his eyes as he takes her nipple into his mouth. He was such a sight suckling her sensitive, hard nipple. She felt compelled to look at him as he pleased her, tasted her, and made her body his once more. It felt right, as if it had always been this way. As his tongue lashes across her lips and delves between them, she lifts up more. “Yes….M’Lord. Please!” Breathless, she comes to rest against the bed, but quickly looks back to him. She had forgotten for only a second, but it was something she quickly corrected. His lust and love burned deep within his eyes that held her gaze. Her legs trembled with his efforts, and she could feel her body giving in to him. Her sex wet, her clit sensitive, and her nipples were hard. She clasped the sheets tightly on either side of her body and pulled as she felt sensations she had never felt before, chalking it up to her mind simply forgetting how wonderful he made her feel. “M’Lord….that feels….amazing. Oh please. Are you going….to make me….cum? Do you want me….to cum?”

He smirks against her and continues his actions, he rubs his hands along her thighs and holds her legs open when she tries to close them. He keeps eye contact with her and speeds up, as she started to buck her hips he slips a fingerthen two into her, letting her ride them as he drives her closer to her first climax of the night. He makes she to moan against her as well to add a little more stimation, he wanted her to enjoy this, not only was she his secret prisoner, she was now his wife. His perfect little trophy to show off and flaunt, he would make sure she was Well taken care of, he couldn't have her unhappy or give her reason to doubt her new life.

Melanie would throw her head back into the pillow as she pushed her hips up to his mouth. The ever growing need to look at him would take over, and she would lift her head to meet his eyes once more. It felt like second nature to her to look at him. He didn’t request it. He didn’t have to. ‘He must want me to cum,’ she thought. Knowing it was alright, knowing that was what he wanted, she relaxed allowing her body to begin it’s spiral. At first it was her clit that was hit with tingles that were felt into her pussy. She clamped down on his fingers all at once. There was no grace to it. Quickly, like water rushing over the edge of a cliff, her body meet her orgasm head on. She pulled wildly at the sheets as she groaned out loudly to him, calling him by name. “M’Lord! I’m..cum….” her voice falling short of completing her declaration to him. She lift up high, pushing his head back with her body. It was the most powerful climax she had ever felt. Her body trembling as she lowered her body back to the comfortable bed below. She released the sheets and breathed deeply as her racing heart began to slow back to normal.

He sped up slightly each time she remembered to look at him and grins against her, he watched as she got closer and closer, but it wasn't until she relaxed her body completely that the full force of her climax hit her. He held her hips tightly as she bucked and rocked against his face and hand in her pleasure, not stopping his actions until she went almost limp and trembled with each slow lick of his tongue as he licked her clean. After a few moments he pulls away from her and removes his fingers, "Well... You seemed to enjoy that a little my lady... I hope you're still ready for the main event..." He slowly and gently kissing his way back up her body, being sure to stop for several minutes at each breast, licking, suckling and nibbling each rosy bud until they were hard and she was panting again. "Shall we finally be one again my lady... My love..." He rocks himself slowly against her, his hand cupping her cheek and bubbling it softly, he leans in and kisses her gently, deeply before pulling bald "Please my love... I have missed your warmth for so long... Don't deny me when I'm this close to feeing you wrapped around me again... Let me be one with you..." He keeps rocking his tip against her slit as he speaks, reminding her of the pleasure he promises.

“Yes….M’Lord. I did.” Her chest heaved as she panted. She watches him as he makes his way up her body still remembering to shower her with tender love and affection. His mouth just as gentle as before as she feels her nipple slip between his lips and his tongue flicking against it. She watches him as though she has never seen a man suckle a woman’s nipple before despite having just felt his magic touch. He inches ever closer to her, and finally his face is mere inches from her own. A kiss, and she feels her body warm yet again. “Yes….M’Lord. I want to be….one with you….again.” Her hands reach for his face, holding him, and she leans forward kissing him with all the passion, all the desire he had given her. “Join with me….M’Lord. I don’t want to wait any longer.”

He smiles as she begs him back, and kisses her deeply once more, he rocks against her a bit faster before reaching down to spread her legs a bit more and finally push into her slowly. "Nnn... You're so tight baby... Relax..." He smiles at her and kisses her, making out with her until she relaxes more and he quickly slips inside her. "Mmm... God you're so hot..." He moves her legs to hug his hips and starts to move slowly into her, he stares down at her and pants as he thrusts into her, one hand on her cheek and rubbing it softly. "God you feel so good baby..." He starts speed up and leans down to lick and kiss at her breasts as she bounce with each thrust.

One last kiss as the anticipation builds. She knows she is married to him, but to her, this feels like their first time. Melaine lifts her head, curving her back as it appears she’s almost reaching up to kiss him once more. He feels as though he’s the first man she’s ever been with, but she’s knows that’s not the case. Her body is slow to accept him. Her walls cling tight to him, squeezing him. She melts into his kisses allowing him to advance. As her sex grows wetter, she feels him slide further inside pushing moans into his mouth from her own. “M’Lord it feels….it feels….I don’t what to say!” She was breathing hard, panting with each thrust of his hips. “Yes….M’Lord….keep….going.” She literally felt as though she could climb the walls. All her pent up passion erupting into lust made her want to explode. Her nervous energy gripped her as tightly as he did her hips. She moved with him. “We are one M’Lord.”

He grins down at her and speeds up "Yeah baby... Now and forever..." He holds her closer and runs a hand down to her ass and pulls her closer as he thrusts into her, helping him go deeper. "Nnn... You want more baby girl..." He nips at her nipple and pulls it slightly, then sucking it before switching to the other, "You like that love..." He licks and nips up her neck, slowly getting a bit rougher, watching her reactions. "Mmm... You're so sweet baby..." He suckles on her neck, leaving a small love mark and angles his hips a bit to hit new angles inside her. "Yeah... That feel good baby girl..." He teases her with a light kiss, the stares at her as he speeds up more.

“Yes….M’Lord,” she squeals feeling all of him deeper then before. “I want….more. I want….all of you.” His mouth granting her a combination of pleasure and slight pain as he bites gently, distending her nipple from her body before covering it with warmth. “Yes….M’Lord,” she groans feeling his body touch her own. His chest, his hands, his mouth, how he filled her inside, all of it more pleasure than she could ever remember feeling. She closes her eyes tightly, squeezing them shut, before opening them for him once more. Her hands released the sheets to meet his back as her fingernails dig into his skin. She pants, looking at him, before whispering to him, “You’re so good to me….M’Lord.” He adjusts, as does she, before feeling his cock spear into her now. His pace slow, and his kiss tingling. A soft smile grazes her lips as she looks into his powerful eyes, and then she feels him driving into her faster, harder. She cries as her face breaks into a mess of pleasure, lust, and shock. “Keep….going….M’Lord. Don’t….stop. I’m gonna….cum!” Her pussy was already quivering as spasms rocked through her. Her clit a hardened nub, was massaged by his body with each thrust. Her breasts bounced wildly for him as he nudged her body along when she met his unstoppable body.

He speeds up more and rests his forehead on hers, locking their gazes, one hand holds her shoulder and the other her ass as he thrusts harder, pulling her to him so he can thrust deeper. "That's is Melaine... Just feel it for me baby... Feel how much I love you... Want you, need you..." He can feel her starting to ripple around him and squeeze tighter, but he wasn't quite there yet, an didn't plan to stop until he was. "Nnn... Yeah baby... I'm your everything... Your only..." He continues to speed up as her orgasm starts, he was determined to push her further then before, make this a love making she'd never forget, he smirks at her "Close your eyes baby... Just feel me..." He thrusts harder, starting to feel his own tingle starting as she gripped him tighter and massaged his cock with her inner walls, he bit his lip and closed his own eyes, thrusting hard a few more times before tossing his head back and trusting deep as he finally cums, filling her with his seed and shuddering slightly, after a moment he looks down at her "Open your eyes baby... Look at me..." Panting slightly he cups her cheek and rubs it softly, waiting for her to gather the strength to do as he asked.

She could feel the heat between, the sweat building up on their bodies. “I feel you M’Lord. All of you. You feel so….good.” Her hands trailed up his back as she felt his muscles contract as he pushed his body. She follows his gentle orders and closes her eyes. “Nnnnahhh, M’Lord. You’re so….deep. I can’t…” Her orgasm claimed her body as she felt her entire pelvis warm and still. She could only take him as he continued to make love to her. “You are….my everything! My only!” Feeling the rush of warmth inside her, she knew her pussy was milking his cock. She throws back her head, eyes clenched tightly, and cries out loudly. “M’Lord! I feel you!” Her voice loud, filling the room, before her body relaxed. His hand followed by gentle proding urged her on, and Melanie opened her eyes. “Yes….M’Lord.” She could feel her own heart pounding still in her chest. “That was….amazing. Is it always like that?”

He kisses her and slowly pulls from her to roll them to their sides, he cups her cheek again and kisses her deeply for a moment. "Mmm... Not always... We like soft and slow sometimes... Loving each other gently..." He kisses her again "It's just my way of welcoming you back..." He smiles at her and holds her close "Do you remember why you have your attacks yet... I could explain it to you... Or we could just relax and cuddle... Remembering each other..." He runs his hand slowly up from her calf and along her back, slowly drawing patterns on her back and sides with his fingers. "You know... You never forget your pet name for me... M'Lord..." He smiles and cups her breast after a few minutes, just lightly rubbing her nipple "Do you remember my real name..." He watches her and continues to lightly tease her breast and nipple, letting it slowly work her up again.

Back
Top Bottom