Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"aww." he says with a smile, cudding her.

"really?! that's awesome!" she says, smiling widely and then looking to marik and kissing him softly. "it will be okay marikins my love. bluebelle knows."

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

She gives him her cutest bunny smile, making her ears twitch happily.

"A-are you sure.....I think I'm going to pass out...." *he faints*

"you are just too cute usako.' he said, smilng.

Krystal pulls him close, laying him down on the bed next to her. "yes i'm sure." she purred into his ear as she cuddled close, happy as a clam.

She laughs. "Someone should be the cute relief from all the craziness in our lives. And I like being a bunny."

Marik lies there, completely out cold.

"true." he said with a smile.

Krystal cuddles close to him, waiting for him to awaken and wondering how her babies are doing.

He sleeps for a few hours.

The kids decide they are going to dress the bunny up and brush her fur.

"marikins, are you alright? you've been sleeping for 4 hours. i was getting a little worried." krystal said, cuddling close to her hopefully soon fiancee.

"Oh marikins. *she sighs* you're so silly." she says with a smile as seto walks into the room, looking worried.
"Setty? It hought you were in south america? something wrong?" she says, confused, looking to him, then a thought strikes her.
"But, as long as you're here, there's something we need to talk about." she add, her eyes narrowed.

"I just heard you're intending to take your sister with you to Texas. Is that black-haired idiot going with you?!"

"err, yes. she insisted. why don't you come with us?" she says, looking to seto, her hand on her stomach. She really nedded to tell him something, but whe dwasn't listening.

"setty, will you please let me talk? There's something i've been hiding from you, and I think its time you knew. come sit." she says, nothing but affection for him in her eyes, which were slightly narrowed.

Krystal sighs, looking somewhat anooyed, but understanding. "Setty, that night, the night we met, well.. I got pregnant. We have two kids, Twins I named Asuka and Tenshi." she said, looking to him for a reactioon, but expecting him only to grumble about getting sere away from darien.

He is stunned, hurt, and annoyed. Instead of saying something he might later regret, he leaves.

The kids dress the bunny up and get her to dance, getting loads of giggles.

"Setty.." she squeaked out looking hurt as he left the room, wondering why he didn't say something. it was unreal. Seto was always the first to speak. so why hadn't he now? She didn't know, but she couldn't hide her hurt from him just walking away. she didn't love him, but it still hurt to see him look so unemotional when she was telling him about his own children, Their children.

Seto is so unsure of his emotional state to say anything. Why the heck did she wait so long to tell me?! Does she not realize she has kept a monumental secret from me and she expects me to just accept it as a fait accompli?! She's just ruined my chances with her sister!

MEANWHILE

Sere and the kids play while Darien watches, smiling.

Krystal sighs, hugging her knees to her chest. "Damn. just as I expected. All he cares about is Sere. He doesn't even give a second thought to me, does he? No! Its all about sere! This is why i didn't want to tell him. Why did I go against my instincts and tell him? Because he has a right to know? If he even gave a flying fuck! *sighs again* though, he could just be in shock. I mean I did drop a big bomb. He's probably on his way to see sere now. Well, if he sees sere, he'll see them. Hopefully it'll knock some sense into that thick businessman skull of his." she says angrily and hurt, reaching out to sere telepathically.

"Bunny, I told Seto about the twins. Chances are he's on his way to see you. I'm not sure it was the right thing to do, but he does deserve to know. I'm at the hospital right now. I've got good news! but marik fainted. I'm waiting for him to wake up now." she said through the mind link, smiling just slightly, but still feeling hurt by Seto. She prayed Sere couldn't sense that, knowing that Seto didn't need bunny to be angry with him. Though, honestly, she shouldn't care about his feelings, since he hurt her so badly. She wouldn't admit it, but him seeming to not care about their own children was what hurt the worst. She knew he would be a good dad, that's why she told him, but his reaction wasn't exactly what she'd expected. It hurt and only caused her tears.

"He didn't say anything, bunny. that's the problem. he just walked away, uncaring. All he cares about is getting you away from darien so he can have you. He's probably really pissed at me too, for not telling him, but you know I had my reasons. *sighs inwardly* It's not like I love him anymore bunny, but it still hurts that he would just walk away with out saying anything. Honestly, I'm surprised he didn't yell and scream and knowing him, he's on his way to see you now. Probably hates me now because he thinks I've ruined his chances with you. Stupid Seto. That's why I was so afraid of telling him. He only thinks of himself." she says to her sister through the mind link, really pissed at Seto. he hurt her, and he deserved to pay.

"I say we make Asuka and Tenshi answer the door when he comes. then he'll feel bad. Maybe then he'll understand." she said, the tone of her voice annoyed. she wanted him to suffer a little.

"No, sissy if he appears I will get the door. Until I'm certain as to what's really going on in his whacko head, my niece and nephew aren't getting near him. I love them as if they were my own and I wouldn't let Dare near Rini if he acted half as bad as Seto has. I'm hoping it's just shock that made him say nothing. Try to understand. Finding out you have kids is a huge bomb to drop out of the blue. I could have killed Dare's future self for just laying it out there in front of everyone in 30th Century. It's a lot to adjust to and take in all at one time."

"Yeah, I know you're right, but i still can't help being pissed at him. You know I've always had anger issues, but that's not why I'm annoyed. I'm annoyed because I felt what he was feeling when he left, and it was all about you. I don't even get a moment's fucking thought. understand?" she said through the mind link, her voice hurt and annoyed. Seto just didn't get it. she told him because she thought he was ready, and he just blows her off. it made her both mad and sad.

"Penguin, you know he's never been able to process things of an emotional nature as quickly as he processes things of an unemotional nature. He's not like us. He's never been comfortable dealing with his feelings. You can't expect him to be able to handle this off the bat. Give him time to adjust. Maybe he's not ready. Maybe he feels that you should have been honest enough with him to tell him in the beginning instead of waiting so long. I know you had your reasons and I'm sure he does too. But that doesn't mean he's probably not feeling hurt you didn't trust him enough to tell him before they were born. There's not likely to be any justification you could give him that will appease his sense of outrage at the moment. Give him time to adjust and cool down."

"Okay sere." Krystal said simply, sighing and cuddling close to marik, hoping he'll awaken soon. "i wonder what Marik's dreaming about?" she thinks to herself, trying to get her mind off Seto. she was trying to col down in a sense too.

Instead of going to see Sere, knowing she'd be surrounded by kids, Seto goes home, straight to his library. Maybe a good book will take my mind off things.....

MEANWHILE
Marik wakes up. "Hello love..."

"hi Marikins. feeling better?" she asked, only a trace of sadness in her icy blue eyes. she cuddled close to him, hoping he was over the shock. it wasn't so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom