Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Seductress

Elena was lucky to have just tightened her cap on her drink because when Nathan slipped and fell into her, his water was the only thing that got her wet. Her front was completely soaked and because of the sheer material, it was now see through. She looked at Nathan, grabbing a hold of his arms as he fell into her, "whoa, you okay?" No one had fallen, but it was a pretty close call. Elena looked down at her soaked shirt, her bra was completely visible. She smirked, thinking that she was glad to have put on a nice looking bra today. "Well it's a good thing that it's just water!" She started to laugh and ring out the bottom of her blouse.

"Yeah sorry..." He murmured and noticed her bra through her clothes. He couldn't help but watch as her clothing was now skin-tight against her body until she wrung out her shirt. "Your uh...breasts look good." He commented, rubbing his nose a bit out of embarrassment. He couldn't help but look at her. "Maybe we should get back to the classroom before someone gets the wrong idea about...this." He motioned toward their entire presence in the hall and her soaked shirt. "Come on. After you...Miss Halston."

She looked down at herself as he commented on her breasts. She blushed a little at his compliment, "uh thanks." She finished wringing out her shirt and flattened out the wrinkles that it made. She nodded at his mention of getting back to the classroom. She definitely didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. She led the way back and once they were both inside, she closed the door. She went over to the thermostat and turned it off, she was already feeling a little chilly and didn't want to freeze. She took a seat next to him, "okay, well that was unexpected! Shall we continue?" She grabbed one of the novels that he was required to read for his English class, "so have you started reading this yet?" She showed him the book.

"I don't do 'reading' books. Sorry Miss. Halston." His eyes looked to her own but they slowly lowered themselves down to her chest, remembering what she looked like when she was nice and wet. He couldn't help it anymore...He leaned forward and hugged her in a way that his face was planted in her shirt, right where her cleavage would be, and he wrapped his arms around her. "I...Can't hold it in any longer..." He said loudly, though muffled in her shirt. "I want you...Miss Halston...and I know you want me just as much."

She didn't know why his cocky attitude was so appealing to her, but when he told her that he didn't do reading, she wanted to laugh. She watched as his eyes lowered from her face to her chest. her skin heated as she watched him gaze at her breasts. He obviously liked the view and she liked that he liked it. When he pulled her in to hug her, laying his face at her cleavage, Elena was caught off guard. Her heart was beating fast as he told her that he wanted her and that he knew she wanted him too. "Nathan...I..." she stopped and thought for a second. The feeling of his arms wrapped around her was just so good. She didn't want him to let her go. Slowly, Elena slipped her arms around him and held him to her chest. She decided to just go with it, she didn't want to deny herself any longer.

Pulling his face from her chest, she looked into his eyes, then leaned in and kissed him tenderly at first. Upon touching lips though, there was a spark that she felt and that instantly deepened the kiss. her hands were in his hair now, holding his face to hers. There was no going back now, their relationship just got a lot more complicated.

Feeling her lips place themselves upon his own caused him to just melt in her arms as he kissed her back just as deeply. His arms held her close to him as he kissed her passionately, loving that this finally came out. His tongue slowly slid out and wrapped around her own in her mouth as he kissed her. He could feel her hands in his hair and he moved his hands to her hips...and slowly rose them up, bringing up her shirt with it until they were over her breasts and exposing them inside of her bra. His hands went to her breasts, pulling her bra down and began to massage them. "Miss Halston..."

Elena was immediately aroused with Nathan's reciprocation. The way that his tongue caressed her and how his hands felt on her bare skin, it was so electric. He was doing everything right to make her really want this. "Call me Elena," she uttered between kisses. Having him call her by her last name just seemed weird and made her feel old. It was a juxtaposition from what his hands were making her feel and she rather they were in harmony with one another. Elena removed her hands from his hair and pulled them to her blouse. She quickly undid the buttons and flung the wet shirt off to the side. She was still in her bra, but the cups were pulled down and replaced by Nathan's hands. "Ah, Nathan!" She enthused as her nipples reacted and hardened to his touch. She was squirming in her seat now. Elena decided that her hands should reciprocate so she went straight for his crotch. She gasped at the feeling of his erection. She definitely wanted him now.

His cock throbbed in his pants as he felt her grab it, which made him reach down and unzip his pants to release his cock, bare and erect for her. His hands went back to her breasts as his lips went from hers to her neck, kissing up and down her flesh tenderly, his breath hitting her neck as his breathing was much deeper due to the situation. "Elena...I want you..." He whispered and took one of her hands and placed them on his cock, wrapping her fingers around it and began to stroke himself off with her hand very slowly. She'd feel the warmth and stiffness that he had to offer.

She moved her hand out of the way when his got in the way. She continued to kiss him, keeping her hands on his thighs. She heard his unzip and unbutton his pants, but didn't realized that he had taken himself completely out. As his lips traveled down to her neck, she loved feeling his warm breath against her sensitive skin. Hearing him say her first name, gave her a chill that was so good and as he took one of her hands and wrapped it around his cock, Elena gasped. Holy hell, it was so hot to have him using her hand to stroke him. He was thick and impressively sized, "I want you too Nathan!" She gripped him a little tighter and started to move a little faster too.

"Elena..." He moaned out as he continued to kiss her, and soon moved her so that she was laying on her desk. He smiled as he sat down in her chair and rolled over to her, and began to kiss up and down her body, from her neck to her breasts to her stomach before he went back to her breasts and started to suckle on her nipple. One of his hands went to her pants and began to start undoing them enough to fit his hand in. Elena's pussy would be rubbed by his fingertips as he rubbed the outside of her panties where her pussy would be. "I want to get you wet down here, Elena..."

Laying on her desk with her body on display for him, made her feel so wanton. As he kissed up and down her upper body and then settled on her breasts, she arched her back, giving him more flesh to suckle. "Nathan!" She moaned as she felt his fingers at her slit. Even though her panties were between her bare skin and his, it still felt amazing. "You have already made me wet, feel!" She then grabbed his hand and pushed aside her panties for him to feel just how wet she was. She looked up at him, she red locks splayed out around her head and her chest rising heavily in accordance to her shallow breathing.

When she pushed aside her panties, his fingers glazed over her pussy, teasing her as his fingers brush across her out layer before he began to slip in two fingers into her body. "You really do feel wet down there...All because of me." He grinned and moved between her legs, and began to start licking at her pussy. He used his thumbs to spread open her pussy so that he could stimulate her inner walls with the tip of his tongue. His eyes watched hers...wondering what she was thinking this entire time that they'd continue.

She watched with desire as he slipped two fingers into her, "ahh!" she enthused and bucked her hips at him. "Yes, you've made me wet!" She hadn't expected him to start using his mouth so soon, but was not unhappy about it. Her hands went to his hair, massaging his scalp as he was giving her a massage of his own. "Nathan, mmmm!" She kept her eyes glued to his as she started to buck her hips at his face. "Fuck! That feels so good!" She was getting wetter and wetter for him and because of him.

He grinned and resumed fingering her with two fingers so he could speak to her. "Elena...I want to make you orgasm with my fingers and my mouth...and in return..." His other hand went to her shoed foot and began to hold it, and squeeze it lightly. He hoped she'd get what he wanted. His eyes stared into hers as he hoped she got the hint and then resumed going back to start licking her, though he was licking her clit while his fingers continued to finger her.

It was so amazing what he was doing with his daft fingers and tongue. She tried to focus on his words as best as she could, but it was proving hard with the amount of pleasure that he was giving to her. She did feel his hand on her foot, squeezing it and rubbing it. Elena knew what he was getting at with the gesture. She slipped off her heels and slid her bar feet up his thighs to his cock. Wrapping her toes around his shaft, she began to stroke him. She was more than happy to do this because footplay was something of a fetish of hers, it was amazing that it was one of Nathan's too. He was definitely on track to making her orgasm. Elena gripped the edge of the desk and moved in rhythm with his fingers and tongue, "Ahhh, yes!" She was getting close.

Feeling her bare foot upon his crotch caused him to moan out into her pussy. Her toes worked him ever so well...and it was a real turn on. His cock throbbed between her toes as his tongue began to go deeper into her pussy, meeting his fingers as he tried to get her to orgasm. "Come on baby...I want your orgasm..." He moaned out into her lips. He knew that this would not be the only time they'd do something like this...forget after school teachings. This would be his motivation. During class he would pay attention and listen if it meant he could have sex with his teacher like this.

His moaning against she slit was just the thing she needed to get her to cum. Elena arched her back so high over the desk that only her ass and head were touching the surface. Her hands clenched the edge of the top and she came. As her orgasm erupted within her, her feet gripped his cock tightly and continued to slam up and down on his shaft. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her breathing stopped for a few moments as all the air was sucked out of her. Her pussy contracted around his tongue and fingers and started oozing out her honey.

Upon her orgasm, he felt her feet grasp him even tighter as she stroked him...and this only caused him to cry out in his own orgasm, shooting his seed out onto her feet and onto the floor. He moaned deeply and violently into her pussy from the strongest sensation of orgasm he had ever felt...and then he fell over, panting hard as he looked to her, seeing her still on the desk. "Oh my god...Elena..." He murmured as he managed to get himself on his knees and over beside her head, where he laid his head by. "Elena...I promise to pay attention in class and do better if we can do this after school every day..."

She didn't know what to say to that. Essentially, she would be paying him in sex for him getting better grades in school. Granted, it wasn't much different from bribing him with money, but it still was ill conceived. Elena laid there panting, looking into his eyes as he laid his head against hers. That was the best orgasm that she had ever felt and of course she wanted more, but at what cost? But she did not not want this. Nathan was amazing and they were amazing together. It didn't feel like a teacher student relationship, it just felt like a girl and guy liking each other so much to pleasure one another amazingly well.

"I don't want to feel like I'm being used here, but that was amazing. I can't deny the chemistry, but I want you to do well in school because YOU want to." She sat up on the desk and examined her cum covered feet, "but if you happen to be here after school, then I guess we can see where things go!" She flashed him a cheeky smile.

He grinned. "If I just so happen to be here everyday after school? Alright...I assume if I have bad grades I won't be getting anymore of this. So I DO want to get good grades. So I can have fun with you, Elena." He grinned and kissed her lips gently, but not for long. He pulled away and smiled. "You should clean up...we should probably head out of here. I'll see you tomorrow." He readjusted his pants and went to get his stuff. He winked to her before turning to leave, heading home now and looking forward to the next day.

God, the way her name rolled off his tongue was so intoxicating that she barely heard the rest of what he said. When he kissed her, she kissed him right back. Smiling at him, she got off the desk, grabbed some tissues from the box and wiped her feet and the floor. She winked right back at him as he headed out of the classroom. She grabbed her wet top and put in on, then adjusted her pants before zipping them up. She couldn't stop thinking about Nathan, it was highly inappropriate, but she didn't care now. She had a lot of fun with him and if it was just for the year, then so be it, but Elena couldn't help thinking that it may become more than that.

She headed to the gym to get her workout done before heading home. She definitely needed a shower and when she was in the shower, her mind drifted back to Nathan and all the wonderful ways he pleasured her body. Elena found herself, pleasuring herself. Running her fingers along her slit, stimulating her clit before sinking her fingers into her canal. She kept imagining Nathan's fingers and tongue inside her and that quickly got her to orgasm. She called out his name as she sank to the floor of the shower stall, panting and smiling to herself.

The next day was a bit nerve racking. It felt like the first day of teaching all over again. She knew that she would see Nathan and that there would be that chemistry between them, but she didn't want to be overzealous about all this, she just needed to play it cool. The period that he was in her class, was third, so when it came around, she sat at her desk while her students trickled in. Today she wore a simple dark green wrap dress that tied in the front. Because the v at the collar was so low, she had to wear a cream colored camisole underneath, but she still looked young and sexy. Underneath she wore a matching set of pink lace bra and panties. She smiled at each student came in, but she was searching for one student in particular, the one that was running through her mind all last night and this morning.

When Nathan finally came in, he seemed tired as if it had been a long day. He said a small 'hey' to Elena before taking his seat and putting his head down. Today wasn't like his usual days where he seemed like he was ignoring her on purpose. He really seemed tired. The fact was that his libido had been awakened that day...and his sexual lust was brought out. He masturbated for hours with half hour breaks in between. He literally didn't get a wink of sleep that night as he kept thinking about his teacher...and he vowed to never have a night like that anymore since she would be helping him with his releases from now on. He tried his best to keep his eyes open as he watched her, paying attention but dozing off for periods of five minutes before reawakening.

When he gave her his lackluster greeting, Elena was concerned that he was back to his old self again, but throughout the class period, she could tell that this wasn't his normal routine of ignoring the lesson. She saw that he was really trying to stay awake, but he just couldn't. She wondered why he was so tired and sought to ask him after class. Elena didn't have a fourth period class, that was her prep period, so when the bell rang, she asked Nathan to stay after for a moment.

Once all the students had left, she walked closer to him and put a hand on his arm, "are you okay?" She looked concerned and her tone was one of concern also. She rubbed the length of his forearm lightly and smiled softly at him.

"Yeah just...Honestly I stayed up all night masturbating to you..." He murmured. "I couldn't help myself...Just...every time my thoughts drifted to you, I eventually think of what we did and then I begin to get in the mood. It won't happen again. The all nighter I mean. Though...I think I'm going to skip fourth period since I need some sleep. Or just fall asleep in fourth period. I tried staying awake in your class...now I'm just gonna crash in the next class." He got up, and began to get his things before leaving to head there.

She smirked when he explained his exhaustion. She hadn't figured that he'd do something like that, but he was a young guy, so it kind of made sense. It also made Elena feel really good that he was so turned on by the thought of her that he had to continually pleasure himself. She nodded at him, figuring that that was a good enough reason for his lack of attention in class. Elena caught him just before he fully exited her classroom. "Just stay in here, I don't have a fourth period and you can sleep in here, I will write a note saying that you were helping me with some work." She pulled him back into her room and had him sit down at a desk.

She knelt down in front of him, "to be honest with you, I masturbated to you last night too...in the shower. Mine wasn't an all night affair though," she winked at him as she stood up. "Just get some rest now."

Back
Top Bottom